/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 1
38 kB, 300 × 478
Where?
>>
No. 2
25 kB, 368 × 358
Right here.
>>
No. 3
1,3 MB, 1920 × 1080
We found a new home!
This bord so serious we even has no balls
>>
No. 4
I want to see my ball
>>
No. 5
613 kB, 541 × 700
80 kB, 458 × 470
386 kB, 1024 × 892
66 kB, 641 × 413
>>3
Oh no we already have one.
And we can post 4 pictures now like it was before! Awesome, big thanx for creator of this board!
>>
No. 6
1011 kB, 500 × 279, 0:04
I'll bite. Admin remembering the thread about anarcho-syndicalism tells me that he's been on EC/int/ long enough to know how it should feel. Let's try not to let this one go to the dogs as well, alright mates.
>>
No. 7
>>6
I have good feeling we will not repear sad fate of previous EC. What happened is that dark dying forces of rottent KC infected EC and made it dead like they do with previous board. It happened because EC was most famous backup for KC so more than half of KC posters attacked EC immideatly after death of KC.
I hope they will be not interested in this board, after all happened they have much better alternatives to attack and most of them are divided and fled and not a big threat
However, mods, please, stay vigilant - we don't know what kind of danger may arrivr.
>>
No. 8
balltest
>>
No. 10
How can we inform other ernsts about this?
But not attract attention of other.. people?
>>
No. 11
Good to see you all again!
Let's hope everyone who got homeless during the last days finds his way to this place.
>>
No. 13
>>10
Thought about that myself, not sure yet.
So far I have seen the board getting mentioned on almost every other alternative board but that was before /int/ was opened. I've already felt tempted to post in the EC related threads there because I saw a lot of Ernsts who wanted to come back, but then again we would risk a lot of unwanted guests.
>>
No. 15
>>13
I want at least two australin guys back.
Also I remember we had good brazillian poster with japan agraculture threda.
>>
No. 23
>>10
Don't worry. Ernsts are smart, they will find this place with time. Google search for the last 24 hours already gives ec.xyz as first result when searching for ernstchan.
>>
No. 25
254 kB, 1719 × 967
C-could it possibly true? I was planning on just working on being a normal human for once instead.
>>
No. 26
91 kB, 467 × 381
>>25
No it's time to continue improve your mind and intelligence
>>
No. 30
59 kB, 540 × 540
>>25
>Last thing I remember, I was running for the door
>I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
>"Relax," said the ernst-man, "We are programmed to serious discussion
>You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave!"
>>
No. 35
I'am interesting, what current systemkontra number for thread? 200 posts?
>>
No. 36
15 kB, 288 × 261
I tried Bronnen

didn't get redpilled yet

further search ensues
>>
No. 37
>>35
100 posts.
This number can be changed.
>>
No. 38
>>37
Yeah, thanx for answer
Yep it be better to hear opinions of ther people but my personal opinion that this number can be increased.
>>
No. 39
>>10
Maybe if original ec url redirected to here
>>
No. 41
>>39
If we could get that to happen we would be able to go back home genius
>>
No. 42
6 kB, 517 × 90
7 kB, 846 × 88
377 kB, 951 × 164
>>
No. 43
>>39
Than you attract all people who destroyed previous EC
>>
No. 54
For a second ernstchan.xyz was 404 and this was most horrible moment of my life. I almost get heart attack.
>>
No. 59
>>54
Thank gods you haven't got a stroke, otherwise you wouldn't be able to joy the ability to use ernstchan.xyz over HTTPS.
Sorry for inconvenience.
>>
No. 60 Kontra
For anyone who wants to read it, here is some chatlog from the original ec admins/mods clique where they explain to some guest in the chat why they closed ernstchan etc.:

https://pastebin.com/raw/tyzfmxbw
>>
No. 61
>>60
Too many letters, hard to read
t.iq89
Can you please make short summary?

>>59
Oh yeah this is nice!
>>
No. 63
71 kB, 1201 × 479
I still have a tab with old Ernstchan opened.
Though I don't know how can I save it, so everything what was downloaded, was preserved.
>>
No. 65 Kontra
>>61

Basically one guy says he convinced the other to close it permanently, they just lost interest in moderating ernstchan, complain about toxic imgboard culture in general, make some jokes about cabbage cancer and their silly theories why they closed ernstchan, later the mod joins the chat, he was the basically the last who tried to moderate the site, and was also surprised it's down forever, and such stuff more
>>
No. 67
>>65
Well looks like team of small board was not ready to become KC2.0, which happened after marth of 2018
>>
No. 68
>>60
>>61
tl;dr poltards literally killed the site

No really that is what it says. Some faggot got butthurt enough he actually tried to find a way of doxxing the admins. These people ought to be hunted down and shot. They actually went out of their way to try and fuck over the entire site.
>>
No. 69
>>60

What's a latiker/lat? They were using it in German to describe that nordicfrench schizo.
>>
No. 74 Kontra
>>69
I also didn't get that part with the latiker. Might be an internal nickname they gave to someone.
>>
No. 75 Kontra
>>60
Seems like maybe it's not even so bad that the site went down actually. Original mods didn't seem to be really interested in the fate of the board.
>>
No. 102
>>65
Kind of a dick move, I mean if some were tired of EC, they could have just hand it over to someone else, not permanently close down the entire site. That's some immense butthurt.

>>68
They should have anticipated this. They should have known that if someone found out that mods were actual leftists, all hell would break loose.
>>
No. 104
this board dead
>>
No. 107
>>104
All of them are dead
>>
No. 108
128 kB, 512 × 512
>>104
Why? Where?
There are people, they are post, there are different threads and already some disscutions, I don't think it's dead. You see, on ernstchan.xyz we are trying to get back old EC, that exist before krautchan dead and we get too many people from KC that maded this board KC2.0. Actually it was old EC who died way back in marth for ys.

Old EC is not some illitist club but it was nice small community of people with not fast posting - sometimes there was one or two posts per day, but board was not dead, slowely you get respondes, new disscutions and topics. It was nice and cozy place and I really hope this place become same. Forget about KC - KC and all his problems and issues dead in marth, and what showed to us death of EC - this was more or less natural death of community that become too different from what it was before. Forget about all political shit, bad memes and shitposting - finnaly feel free to disscus life, science, media, find interesting people - all that stuff that give you positive assburger experience. This is what EC was about.
>>
No. 109
Goddamn, Kohlchan is a really big pile of shit. Fucking reincarnation of all the worst features of KC2017, with endless Apu-posting, threads consisting of one sentence, /pol/tards and endless whining about lack of gf. I hope that at least this board will be decent.
>>
No. 111
>>109
Kohl's okay. As long as the JIDF jews and Atlanta doesn't find it.
>>
No. 113
>>104
It's slowly getting cozy again. If you don't like that kind of board there is indeed no reason for you to come here.

>>109
It's good that way, let the cancer kiddies have their own containment place.
>>
No. 114
204 kB, 1200 × 900
>>108
This!
Ernstchan isn't that fast Lamborghini that drives fast on the Autobahn, but a Horch that you drive slowly through a nice landscape, were you can enjoy every minute.
>>
No. 116
438 kB, 1486 × 627
>>111
Yeah, it's a magnificent board if you like 4chan's /b/, i.e. you're into coprophagia. The 200+ posts thread of mentally unstable Jap who constantly spamed KC with pics of his dick is [b]especially[/b] good, the people had very interesting discussions there.
>>
No. 119
>>116
It's not really different from what KC was before it went under and what do you expect from a community comprised of the same people who made up the bulk of the KC community? It's still okay for what it is, it's better than KC was in it's last 3 years providing some crucial shitposters don't set up shop there which is inevitable.
>>
No. 120
>>119
PS: KC was always a /b/ with countryballs and not much more.
>>
No. 124
37 kB, 1127 × 685
Oh no we get spam attack
>>
No. 126
>>124
It is neutralized.
>>
No. 130
19 kB, 480 × 360
>>126
Wow, very operational!
Mods never sleep!
If only local police be like that.. - last sentense is a spoiler but spoilers don't work sadly at least for me.
>>
No. 140
>>130
Now it should work.
>>
No. 150
>>140
big thanks!
>>
No. 153
>>140
You should be handing out permanent bans tho.
>>
No. 158
>>153
Permanent bans will follow, if individuals don't get the hint, that their behaviour is out of place.
Current time bans are there for those individuals to reflect their behaviour and to better themselves, if they decide to be part of the EC community in the future.
>>
No. 159
>>158
I appreciate your confidence in these posters but I'm 99% sure the people who literally brought EC down are not interested in being a part of a community. They just don't want us to have things they don't like.
>>
No. 161
79 kB, 738 × 693
Is this ec ran by the same mods or not? It seems pretty empty at the moment. Did the most ernsts stay on kohl?
>>
No. 162
>>161
This EC aims to be a resurrection of the EC pre Krautchan collapse, not post Krautcaust.
>>
No. 168
>>158
https://kohlchan.net/int/res/68774.html

Just a heads-up, there's gonna be a ton more heading this way. Stay vigilant mod.
>>
No. 177
>>161
We are Ernsts who did not want to give up on the board and not associated with the old mods in any way.
>>
No. 244
Please stop your spams on kohl you subhumans. Thank you.
>>
No. 245 Kontra
>>244
What spams? I bet nobody from here want even touch kohl
>>
No. 247
>I bet nobody from here want even touch kohl
>even touch kohl
Literally the poster beyond this thread that lives in Crotia posts on kohl every day. I think you owe me something now. Because you said
>I bet

Guys you know have this site. Please stay away from kohl.
>>
No. 249 Kontra
>>247
can you be more pathetic?
>>
No. 259 Kontra
>>247
Nobody want your kohl, I discovered that such shithole exist 2 days ago when you started shitpost attack on new ec
>>
No. 275
351 kB, 213 × 222, 0:00
>>119
>It's not really different from what KC was before it went under
THAT IS WHY IT'S SHIT

>>111
>JIDF
Yeah I have little hope of good discussions here but whatever.

>>126
JAWOHL!

>>159
I don't get the point of this. They still have bronnen, yli, kohl, and 8 why the fuck would they even bother? I mean other than all of those being shitholes because of such people.
>>
No. 286 Kontra
>>275
>THAT IS WHY IT'S SHIT
But, hey, at least they can brag now they have united all Bernds.
>I don't get the point of this. They still have bronnen, yli, kohl, and 8 why the fuck would they even bother?
Remember, EC was the fastest among boards where Bernds went before original mods gave up on it.
>>
No. 300 Kontra
>>244
Ironic coming from the site that openly spammed old EC and keeps coming over here to stir people up. How about you just stay on kohl and leave us alone?
>>
No. 327 Kontra
test
>>
No. 5679
Why not here?