/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 12301
2,0 MB, 4608 × 3456
Are there countries which are better to live in as a tourist but not as a local?
>>
No. 12304
Can it be general travelling and adventure and geography thread?
>>
No. 12305
I'm white, British and have a good education so pretty much anywhere works for me. Even as a Belorussian you will be a minor celebrity just because of how rare and unknown Belorussians are.

>>12304
No.
>>
No. 12309 Kontra
>>12305
How rude
>>
No. 12316
What are you up to OP, I'm not sure. But it's a common picture of the white westerner living a kingly life in SEA for little money.
>>
No. 12324
>>12301
>Are there countries which are better to live in as a tourist but not as a local?
Any country you can afford.
>I've been in countryname and everything was fabulous. Food was fabulous, view was fabulous, people are nice, clubs, constant parties, sea, prices. I will definitely live there, shame that i can't find a job and can't afford a place. And i don't understand locals and i should teach my kids on my own, good we have Wikipedia.
Duh. But there are actually some nice variants, just buy low. I remember i could afford house in Spain and Portugal, turkey was a nice choice not so long ago. Thailand.
>>12305
Belarussians are slavs, only few countries can differ us from Russians and Ukrainians. And people treat us the same.
>>
No. 12367
Croatia definitely.
>>
No. 12384
>>12324
>only few countries can differ us from Russians and Ukrainians
Often, Ukrainains and Russians can't differ you from themselfs.
>>
No. 12386
>>12384
what does
ге
ку
mean?
>>
No. 12424
>>12386
Nothing
Exept you want ask me about "gaming" slang
>>
No. 12428
>>12424
Yes, gaming slang. Why?
>>
No. 12434
>>12428
>ку
From "ку-ку" most probably. "Hi"
>ге
Not ге, but most probably "го". Г is G basicly, so this is just "go"
>>
No. 12459
>>12434
I know what the letters sound out. I just didn't know what "GE" meant in Russian gamer slang.
>>
No. 12634
>>12459
If they're speaking rather than writing they say "ge ge" rather than "gee gee" to mean "gg".
>>
No. 12685
>>12634
I think he was trying to say the equivalent of gg well played or have fun but I have no idea what KU stands for
>>
No. 12701
>>12685
>but I have no idea what KU stands for
Ku-universal word for anything, but mostly used for "hi". From the soviet sci-fi comedy kin-dza-dza. Also can be used for emotional expression, sign of respect, pointing, swear word and pop songs.