Sometimes you just gotta shut the fuck up and don't pretend to be retarded if someone proved that you were wrong, you know. It's not necessary to defend your own idiotic statements just because you are too ashamed to silently retreat or openly admit that you were wrong.
>Why would you want live long?
Ask your parents, don't forget to post their answer.
Ukrainian economists & officials estimate the size of our shadow economy in 40% of our current GDP (and our current GDP is $2,100 per capita, Belarus has $4,900, Russia $8,700, Mexico $9,700, China $8,100, The Netherlands $45,300
. We wouldn't live better than Russians even if the fairy snapped her fingers and doubled our economy.
>A new modern flat on the ukraine costs 15k on the Ukraine, even with your faked average salary of $200 it takes just a littel over 6 years to pay it back. This is a very good ratio. Here they sell the same kind of buildings for 200k+.
With retards like you I'm started thinking that I'm in Matrix. It would be the sixth time I have this discussion. I have seen prices on propert in Western countries and I know that it's easier to buy property in USA than in Ukraine. I showed you the map, you blind piece of shit, your idiotic logic doesn't work. Here is another web-site that backs my words.https://www.numbeo.com/property-investment/rankings_by_country.jsp
>Also whole of Holland has less people than Moscow and everyone is a oligarch there earining 10k a month.
Average salary in Moscow is 90 000 ($1400), retard. Unfortunately I don't have reliable stats about median salaries in Moscow, but it's widely known information that in Russia there is a huge income gap and the headquarters of corporations are located in Moscow.
>No one lives there
76% of Russian population lives in the cities, so where did the remaining 24% go?