/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 16417
137 kB, 768 × 543
Size 177.96GB. I dare to say contains among the best books of their fields and are supposed not to repeat. It is a extremely well ordered collection by topic, and if you compare the size you soon see its value. Topics range from mathematics, physics, psychology, self improvement, survivalism, the best science fiction and fantasy literature, comics, magazines, and more. Magazines takes about 75 GB and there are many youtube videos, documentaries and conferences so you can exclude these if you want to. All books combined takes about 40 GB or so. But i really recommend downloading other stuff too since you can't really find it somewhere else easily. Did I mention is well sorted and contains only the best books?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:488eb9134190440bbf1e77929754321c85a24c72&dn=The+All-Embracing+Library&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://open.demonii.com:1337

It has only one seeder left right now. Used to be many more months ago. Would you kindly share this torrent on places like demonoid, piratebay and other imageboards too? That would be good.
>>
No. 16430
How do I know this is not an attempt to fish my IP downloading copyrighted material?

t. subject to our economic overlords
>>
No. 16431 Kontra
You can barely read it all. There is nothing to explore but everything is cherry picked, but by whom? How can you trust that these are the best books in their field, I mean come on, I suspect some internet intellectuals put together some classics mixed with youtube or what?

All in all it reminds me of a big pile of information the human attending it will not be able to process. It's not knowledge but information you are offering here. Info clutter, info dump.
I would be interested in a defend speech tho.

Reading your text again together with the title I have to think of
>Become_Ted_K[the online ego version].rar[/spoiler]
>>
No. 16436
970 kB, 70 pages
Thanks, have this one in return. It's a doctoral thesis about penis injuries from masturbation with vacuum cleaners.
It's German language but has funny pictures.
>>
No. 16445
Has anyone actually read through what titles are stored in it yet? I'm half expecting some Elliot Rodgers tier stuff.
>magazines takes about 75gb
What are they? Discover? Popular Mechanics? National Geographic? Smithsonian? Newsweek?
>>
No. 16453
>>16430
Obviously you dont use torrent, scihub, libgen and that kinda stuff without vpn or proxy.

>>16445
I checked the metadata an it seems like its worth attention. Didnt found any meme tier stuff really. I might download all of it and seed for a while actually. Magazines goes like this:

2600 Magazine
Aboriginal Science Fiction
Belive It Or Not
Fangoria
Heavy Metal Magazine
Locus Magazine
Metal Hurlant
OMNI Magazine
Radio Electronics
Reader's Digest
Scientific American - 31 Books
>>
No. 16613
I'll try it out for the lulz, at least I'll finally get to use that 100Mb/s I pay for.
>>
No. 16618
>>16453
>Obviously you dont use torrent, scihub, libgen and that kinda stuff without vpn or proxy.
I have been torrenting for over a decade without any precautions. I guess I have either been very lucky, or there is nothing to fear as long as you don't load the stuff owned by Disney or Sony and alike.
>>
No. 16621 Kontra
>>16618
I wonder why I should use a VPN with Scihub or libgen? How does law work when it's not hosted on german servers like it'*s the case with libgen and scihub that is (safe) guess taking btw.
>>
No. 16623
Alright, I'm 60GB in so far, and so far this thing seems to be really nice.
>>16431
>everything is cherry picked
That's true but only to some extend, some things in the world are regarded with universal acclaim or are seen as essential classics. It's hard to get serious about philosophy without stumbling upon Kant and Hegel or studying linguistics and not hearing about Chomsky. There are publications like Campbell's Biology of which I've never seen a single negative review.
And from what I've seen this torrent contains exactly these things.

>You can barely read it all
I think you can, it's not that much once you skip the magazines. And nobody's forcing you to read it all anyway, check the fields you're interested in and when some day you'll feel like trying drawing you'll know where to begin.
>>
No. 16694
If you have 65TB lying around, why not download scihub:
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/scimag/repository_torrent/
>>
No. 16931
Mhhh, I unchecked all the computer stuff and some other things but it's still 160 GB.

Download speed is going up and down between 1,2 MB and 92kB per second, which equals to 1 day and 23 hours still to go and 4 days remaining...

The torrent might need some more seeders?
>>
No. 16935
>>16621
I think it doesn't pay well to sue downloaders, so nothing happens.

I don't know anything about file sharing, plus I'm a slow reader :DDD
>>
No. 16937
>>16935
>I think it doesn't pay well to sue downloaders, so nothing happens.

That is also my knowledge of this topic. That is why I don't VPN.
>>
No. 16969
>>16431

>Become_Ted_K[the online ego version].rar
This file sounds very interesting, is there a way you can link it to me? Would be great.
t. Uncle Ted fanboy
>>
No. 17040
You caught my attention