/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 21052
138 kB, 1280 × 586
There is some strange shit going on western net media. A new trend of mindless reactionary views have grown. A lot of gomophobic and anti progress statements are made. When the increse in xenophobia is logical, the reactionary traditionalis shitstorm I could not explain. So why you westerners starts to like this traditionaly rectionary shit ?
P.S. I'm a proxie slav
>>
No. 21054 Kontra
Sorry for askin but you are new here?
This is slow board where we trying to avoid creating many new threads. All politics and news alreaddy disscused in news thread. And even there we kind of trying to avoid pol-stuff. Thanks for understanding.
>>
No. 21057
It's a natural reaction to mindless leftism. Butthurt loser men who are automatically shat on by the left turn hard right in response. Find the exact opposite of what tumblrinas say, and you have the party line of the male reactionary equivalent.

>>21054
Try not to alienate newcomers. Not literally everything has to be in one thread.
>>
No. 21061
>>21057
>It's a natural reaction to mindless leftism.

This statement requires arguments. Has leftism been less mindless in the past? Why does it not affect mindless conservatism or rightism? How does the reactionary spring from the mindlessnes of one specific group but not from others?

I don't think this epidemic has anything to do with political ideology. But I would like to hear your arguments, Ernst.
>>
No. 21064 Kontra
>There is some strange shit going on western net media. A new trend of mindless reactionary views have grown.

Sounds like a mindless conspiracy theory to me