/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 2341
44 kB, 650 × 730
What's fair price for weed? I want to get some, but I am totally unexperinced here.
>>
No. 2342
Varies by country/region. Maybe a Russian board is the place to ask rather than this forum populated by several loners from different corners of the globe.
>>
No. 2343
>>2342
Maybe loners can tell how is it in their places.
>>
No. 2345
2g for £20 is pretty standard.

Best off finding out what the Russian equivalent of a twenty bag is beforehand and asking for that. It should be enough to get you pretty stoned and you don't want the dealer thinking you're a twat by giving him absurd measurements.
>>
No. 2349
Who needs marijuana when you can just make jenkem?
>>
No. 2352 Kontra
1g = 10€ but thats only for teenagers, usually you can get it cheaper and don't forget that not only quantity but quality plays a role too
>>
No. 2361
>>2345
Fuchs goes for 18€ here. For Russia I heard something like 6/1.

>>2352
Lmao, Park-Negroe weed.
>But I have le connections
Yeah, sure sure, but we're talking about buying, not getting
>>
No. 2363
>>2361
>getting weed /= buying

Are you stupid or do you steal your weed?

1g =10€ is usually price you get in the park chance are you get less tbh, I never had to do that, but on club parties and festivals strangers will usually sell you this.

I think my connection is quite ok, I have a selection of strains, but check mate I don't smoke weed really.
>>
No. 2365
3,5 MB, 1280 × 720, 0:32
>>2363
Not It's just free for me. Friends = Frienderinos

I don't do it anymore tho.

Park goes for 6-10 here. Sure you have to bargain like allways.

The very good stuff from your next door Hippie goes for 12 or 15 regularly.
But the thing is, that we're talking against a wall here, because it heavily depends on the region on the Germany.
>>
No. 2366
>>2365
>because it heavily depends on the region on the Germany.

True.

Yet I think its funny how (professionally) homegrown goes for up to 15€/g for some more supreme strain while park is low as 6€/g in your area. Berlin?
It's upside down here NRW but not the valley
>>
No. 2367
153 kB, 472 × 408
>>2366
I'll give you my full address, BKA-Friend.

6€ Park weed is really dry and grounded that'd be said.
You can barely smoke that. Been there, done that.

Now, the nicely grown weed surely may go for 6€. But that just for batches since it's not nice for some random stoner to let people into his flat for buying weedslmoa.
The 15€-20€ are the T*rks selling it since they had to buy it off of him for 6.
>>
No. 2368
>>2361
>18€

Don't dealers just round it to 20 in Deutchland? If I tried paying a dealer in loose change here they would likely block my number for being a hassle.
>>
No. 2369
>>2368
>Weed
>Dealers
Just count it beforehand, what's the matter? Sure they'll take your paper bill with that attitude.
>>
No. 2370
50 kB, 640 × 427
Hey mate, can you change 10€?
>>
No. 2371
>>2368
>>2369
Lel.

How I only have ever encountered weed for money exhcange in many years of seeing it.

you dont't want your weed in precise grams.

Usually you hand your dealer a 20€ bill. He will give you X gram, depending on his rate for example 1.1g/10, so you give 20€ you get 2.2.

Honestly if a sb. would
>yo hand me 2g
>allright thats 18.18€ mate

I wouldn't believe my eyes, I refuse people handle it like this here in Germany.
>>
No. 2372
>>2371
Why dealer would make such strange prices (like 1.1g/10€)?
>inb4 1g/9€
>>
No. 2374
>>2372
well ofc it is 9€/g but nobody wants 9€, you will get 1.1 for 10€. The brit asked for the round up and yeah you usually pay bills only so you get more or less than exact grams depending on the dealers weed rate
>>
No. 2376
>>2371
>>2374
Here we get fucked on the exchange rate and typical island import sufferings I guess. If I gave a dealer £20 I would expect 2g and he would only be using bags weighed for that (so if I wanted a half-ounce I would get 7 twenty bags but with a discount innit). This is the same whether I deal with white scallies or the taxi driver ring.

Do you still get access to solid in Germany? I've not seen any of the stuff in at least a decade here.
>>
No. 2377
>>2371
>1.1g
Germany cannot into ordnung. Here it is only per gram. Maybe you would get slightly more to compensate if it's got lots of stems.
>>
No. 2385
Buy Cyanide instead, degenerate.
>>
No. 2393
>>2385
Who's gonna feed the cat then?
>>
No. 2394
>>2377
>Here it is only per gram
why not in imperial units?
>>
No. 2456 Kontra
>>2394
I tried to explain imperial(+customary)/metric and why medicines (usually) use international standard in a coherent post but now it's 3am and nothing makes sense to me anymore.

Kitchen scales tend to use grams and ounces. Any further questions/observations you may have are because of wizards.