/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 38677
38 kB, 608 × 908
You are cordially invited to check out Openchan.
A new chan that focuses on open access, free speech and board creation.
https://openchan.pro
Tor V3: http://opench5rqe3yqenhg6ny3korcwi7guntecjxjhcxhnkbz7vigjdjf2yd.onion/
>>
No. 38678
fuck off nonce-chan
>>
No. 38680 Kontra
>open access, free speech and board creation.
>tor v3

it’s like nonce bingo
>>
No. 38682 Kontra
I never heard of it, but apparently is the onion enough said.

Anyway, what's really interesting is that people advertise their "liberal" islands on the smallest chan existing right now, or that is what I want to believe at least.
>>
No. 38684 Kontra
>>38677
> free speech
Everything announced that way isn't. If you don't praise Ayn Randmyhole, hate niggers and doesn't like guns. You get banned.
>>
No. 38689 Kontra
>>38684
banned? no
disrespected, maybe

I am a little sad about 8chan though. There was much more to that website than /pol/; the ability to create your own board was amazing.
Many of the niche boards that I liked (about same pph as EC if not faster) are still e0001.

It is unfortunate cycle:
A site becomes more widely used and becomes shit (or dies): youtube, reddit, 4chan, krautchan, etc.
In reaction, people create alternatives: bitchute, voat, 8chan, kohlchan, etc.
But since the original websites have all the momentum, only the people who are most readily impacted by the shittiness and who are the most invested switch over.
This causes the alternatives to be full of dedicated schizos and autists who create an echo chamber.
For example: I really dislike the policies of youtube, but when I look at front page of bitchute and all I see are conspiracy videos, German Military March #4121, and edgy political commentator #1231, I shake my head in disbelief.

The people still using the original websites have the same reaction, and so stay. As the result, the content in those alternative sites stay as an echo chamber and don't become more varied. Because people stay on the original sites, those sites don't have to change their policy to adapt, and so press forward in their shittiness. The cycle continues.
Now we have two shitty sites, and Youtube will forever just get a little worse each time, and the userbase will never really shrink drastically. The media that people consume gradually become worse and worse.
>>
No. 38690 Kontra
>>38678
Chomo is much more commonly used where I'm from.