Hail Odin! by Christenklatscher666

M3U - XSPF

Niedliche Scheissmusik by Funpaku

Online player

M3U - XSPF

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 40878
55 kB, 500 × 214
You know what I really wish that I could just give ernsts money to get me stuff. Like for example if I wanted a bunch of gobies from the Black Sea area. Or a bunch of Rubles in hard currency without having to fuck with banks.

But you know what I really miss? Djarum Blacks. I hadn't even realized that Obama banned all that shit over ten years ago. I had just assumed I couldn't find any because I wasn't directly in a college town and they simply weren't available. I did find some cigarillos but it's just not the same. Since I did find the cigarillos it hadn't even occurred to me that they were banned, and that I was simply lucky enough to find those in some shitty gas station some years back. I would pay hard American cash for some real Djarum Black cigarettes, plus tip.

I am not advocating anything illegal in this thread mind you. I already checked it out and it's simply to sell them or import for resale, not to acquire or possess for personal use. I've only managed to find a couple of sites that even sell them but they all accept only fucking bitcoin. No wonder BTC is worth so much. Like half of all stores online accept it and a considerable number of them don't even have their credit processors up and running, or they give discounts to people using memecoins. All I want to do is buy a couple of packs of what I used to smoke in college damnit.
>>
No. 40880 Kontra
Oh god fucking shit, fuck
https://www.clovecigarettesonline.com/duty-notice
>Dear Customers...

>We were regret to informed you that we were currently cannot ship any package to US now due to COVID19 Outbreak in US. The post office closed the destination to US.

>We hope this Pandemic will be ended soon, and we will send them back later after our post office opening confirmation.
>Let us wait for 1-2 more weeks, your paid order will be send ASAP after they open.

>Thank You

>Take Care, Stay Safe....
FUCK
Why in the fucking shit aren't they sending these out now? What did Indonesia just ban us from the fucking airports or anyone so much as trading with us now? I mean just because we have by far the most
Oh. Fuck, are we starting to just get flat out trade blocked by everyone not even letting postal flights to and from America onto their territories anymore? We don't even have a million confirmed cases yet