Hail Odin! by Christenklatscher666

M3U - XSPF

Niedliche Scheissmusik by Funpaku

Online player

M3U - XSPF

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 45168
63 kB, 700 × 700
14 kB, 300 × 225
What do you guys think about glue and 'lac?

t. Romanian
>>
No. 45178
I don't get it
>>
No. 45184
>>45178

They are volatile substances, very popular in Romania, that can bring about intoxication via insufflation.
>>
No. 45189
In the the Mahabharata, the Pandavas escape from a Wile E. Coyote-tier scheme to kill them by hosting a tea party in a flammable palace made of lac.

That is all I know about lac.
>>
No. 45191
As a Romanian I love them.

t. Romanian
>>
No. 45192
>>45184
They can explode too.
>>
No. 45199
14 kB, 180 × 180
I thought they made them smell like shit in order to make ppl not to inhale it
>>
No. 45238
I am indifferent towards glue, but what's lac?
>>
No. 45263
167 kB, 1024 × 778
30 kB, 600 × 337
114 kB, 500 × 1331
>>45238
Well I am pretty sure that whatever the fuck OP has is not necessarily related, Lac comes from the Lac beetle of Southeast Asia which it is name after. That is where we get things from like the words/substances such as Lacquer and Shellac. It is a waxy resin produced by beetles which had formerly been used in primarily wood working but also other industrial purposes until often petroleum based synthetics largely replaced it unless you had a particular thing for that classic warm finish of real lac, or had been trying to repair some old furniture otherwise like has largely been phased out except for certain select sorts of wood enthusiasts. Fun fact it's also even still used in certain pharmaceutical and foodstuff applications for example in dye and the shiny coating on candies though obviously less popular now with more options. Also another fun fact this old school meme is clearly a valid thing because some wood is so pricey that getting the real deal might as well be trying to pass off counterfeit gemstones and the guy is using a jeweler's glass to inspect things like the grain and ring structure to ascertain its species, authenticity quality etc.

Really there isn't much more satisfying than thinking about and looking at good woodworking. I really don't care what anybody says lac is conceptually and in certain applications aesthetically as pleasing as the woodworking equivalent of a bolt action.