Hail Odin! by Christenklatscher666

M3U - XSPF

Niedliche Scheissmusik by Funpaku

Online player

M3U - XSPF

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 46790
196 kB, 830 × 521
149 kB, 666 × 354
2,2 MB, 2794 × 1968
251 kB, 800 × 857
What does Ernst know about the lost country of Grand Tartary?
>>
No. 46792
2,3 MB, 1283 × 2475
193 kB, 598 × 472
122 kB, 546 × 476
203 kB, 445 × 725
>>
No. 46793 Kontra
That it's debated as conspiracy theory. The bf of a friend reached out to me "as historian" and if I heard of it. I denied and looked it up on the internet and people think that because nobody talks about it, there is the intention of hiding something of human history or being secretive about it. Which is logically flawed btw.

And yes, history is written and also "rewritten" and not as exact as mathematics.
>>
No. 46813
284 kB, 996 × 768
That it's almost certainly bullshit (I don't like absolutes, weird shit happens). What's more likely is that talk of the Blue Turks, Uyghur Khanate, Attila's horde etc. got mixed in with the wectoid lack of understanding of how exactly territory works in that part of the world, to think of a megablob where it was just a bunch of tribe and/or clans in various barely-existing 'states'. Also keep in mind that for a long time, western scholarship considered Turkic people, Tatars and Mongolic people to all be from Tatary or Turkestan. A good understanding of the cultural divides wasn't really there. Hell, there were strange misnomers into the 1920s, like the Kazakh ASSR being named for the Kyrgyz, who were not really part of its territory.

Regarding communist rewriting: true but it was to eliminate the 'counterrevolutionary' bits. They weren't fans of the Alash leaders for example, and in general a lot of the oral tradition was frowned upon for fear of it being nationalist and/or separatist.

Second post. The first one refers to a book I'm only seeing on conspiracy sites at first glance (not a good look) and 2 even they say it's from the mid nineteenth century, so well within the range of having remnants of builders in the area, even back to Timur who brought about a very particular style of architecture whose earliest example is in Kazakhstan (nomad territory) iirc. Assuming a legitimate source, this speaks more to the authors ignorance than anything else.

Regarding language, it's unsourced and reads like one of the many sensational books of the time. Not a good look, and appears that it was read uncritically to boot, taking the author's claims as truth because they agree. The idea of one language probably comes from the fact that the Turkic family of languages is pretty closely interconnected.

I mean, it also contravenes what the local tradition of history says which provides a much more believable timeline that doesn't involve superhumans and burying cities. So wectoids going in and talking about Grand Tatary is like a random steppe dweller talking about Uly Europa as a single country, single people with one language and one culture. It's stupid and at this point in time wilfully ignorant.
>>
No. 46840
>>46793
I only saw it a couple of times on 4chan's /his/ and I thought a couples of schizos force some meme. Soon the idiots will dig up the mysterious lands of far Turkestan...
>>
No. 46871
Conquest of Siberia is a fascinating period, it was extremely quick for territory as huge as it is. Even if all of the square kilometers of land werent occupied in the military sense until much later (possibly during USSR), the authority still managed to spread from Muscovy all the way to Pacific ocean in less than a century.

Whatever the warbands encountered in Siberia offered such incoherent resistance that even irregular troops and mercenaries and just highwaymen managed to penetrate it, and then absorb in almost no time.

But for all that must have happened there's almost no historic account. Loads and loads of crew and cargo manifests, lists of supplies, weapons, men and animals and money spent, but not much in prose.
>>
No. 48615
>>46793
you are so fucking annoying