/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

Currently at Radio Ernstiwan:

Animumusik by Yuno

M3U - XSPF

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 47146
36 kB, 1080 × 569
>As the reader may surmise, I will leave open the question of how those few wise individuals might rise to power and how the programme for the preservation of life might be implemented: I simply do not know the answer.

Linkola has really nothing useful to say. I refuse to believe that anyone who fanboys him, hasn't read it at all.
>>
No. 47147 Kontra
>>47146
*has
>>
No. 47148 Kontra
what you beautiful tile you painted there!
>>
No. 47163
1,4 MB, 1024 × 640
82 kB, 620 × 800
1,2 MB, 2807 × 3387
>>47148
Because I do not know who Linkola is, is it better not to paint and admit you know nothing but wish to know more, or is it better for the one eyed man to boldly go painting his tile half blindedly? Does the bold man be behooved into blind action, if only for the sake of decisiveness, or is it better that man watches others paint tiles? Can his tile be painted better had he seen no one else do it at all, for sake of false doctrines? Or shall a man paint half his tile, only to paint wrongly and travel so far back to paint his other half, and to paint the measure again? Shall we even have our measure of wheat for a penny, or shall all the sows be barren and every cow thin? How many thin cows does the man give us who paints his tile halfly, blindly, or not at all? Of what consequence is a tile painted raw and half a measure of barley?
>>
No. 47167 Kontra
158 kB, 930 × 697
>>47163
It's quite simple: you don't paint tiles, but open good threads with little thoughtout access at least.
>>
No. 47172
>>47167
The mark of a good board is one where no matter the topic, the userbase can derail it into a good thread regardless if OP is painting tiles or not. Meanwhile the mark of a shit site is one where regardless how promising the topic, it instantly derails into shitposts.
>>
No. 47175 Kontra
577 kB, 3200 × 1800
>>47172
Turning tiles into beautiful blossoms I see, what a task. Ernst must be an imageboard alchemist :DDD