/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

Currently at Radio Ernstiwan:

this and that by Bandsalat

M3U - XSPF

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 51387
174 kB, 502 × 311
Mahommedans forbid images of any living thing, and they also forbid venerating Jesus and Mary Theotokos as "gods". Which do Mahommedans find more offensive, images (icons) of Jesus, or images of Muhammad?
>>
No. 51389
if it serves their cause they find anything offensive
>>
No. 51407
>>51389
But which is more offensive?
>>
No. 51408
>>51407
Probably Muhammed but from a Christian perspective they've got a good point about it. Were I to become a prophet I'd learn from those past mistakes and forbid mention of my true name anywhere because it still takes away from God. They are Mohamedans because they still know his name, and therefore venerate his name rather than God, who is the true source of all things, just as the angels themselves do nothing but rather their names in Hebrew do not mean things like "angel of healing" but rather "it is God who heals." Therefore they are equally corrupt for venerating the name of Muhammad and even go so far into their corruption as to add "pbuh" after mentioning the name, thereby cementing their veneration and therefore corruption. They praise the rule but ignore the spirit of the rule, which is to avoid the ghastliness of Catholicism in its use of relics and veneration of saints and offering prayers to saints.

This isn't even a troll; this is what I believe, and if you want to really offend them you should tell them that and accuse them of idolatry and false veneration on par with the Christians for veneration of names and therefore veneration of icons. The whole point of banning images being made is to avoid that kind of crap. The next time there's a prophet we should ban names, and use enforced anonymous.
>but then how will we even know one angel or prophet or personality from the next?
Exactly. You won't. Because they are all of God and therefore works of God and Word of God and the individual that the Spirit works through is completely irrelevant. You distinguish yourself from God then by straying from purity of God.
>>
No. 51411
>>51408
But Jesus being God is a very important part of Christian theology. God came down to Earth as one of us, he lived, breathed, and suffered as one of us, he was circumcised and went through all the rituals as one of us. And he was conceived immaculately. What you're describing is some heresy (I think Arianism) that was refuted in the 4th century by the Church Fathers.
>>
No. 51412
>>51408
>relics
Sounds like an American problem to me, from people who don't have many relics. It is known from the Bible that Elijah's bones healed others. Relics are venerated for the same reason. Why shouldn't saints be venerated? Intercession has Scriptural support (1 Samuel 12:23, and God is the God of the living, including David, Samuel, Elijah, etc and by extension the Saints, not to mention the angels who also intercede), and even more Patristic support (see list of quotations here: http://orthodoxinfo.com/inquirers/invocationofsaints.aspx). If you don't like it, take it up with the creators of the religion, who also gave you the Nicene Creed and Biblical canon, among other things.
>>
No. 51413
Why did you post this thread from behind a VPN, Bogdan?
>>
No. 51414
>>51408
Sorry for multiple posts but imageboards don't let you edit. I don't mean to slide or spam but to add information. More examples of intercession:

“I am not praying only on their behalf, but also on behalf of those who believe in me through their testimony, that they will all be one, just as you, Father, are in me and I am in you. I pray that they will be in us, so that the world will believe that you sent me.” John 17:20-21

Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. John 16:24
>>
No. 51599
>>51414
Anyone can pray for anyone else. I think the superstitions of the Church vis a vis relics is one of those syncretic things with the pagan converts which after the few Judaen/Roman/Greek etc Jews was pretty much everyone in the church soon after its founding. I find it instinctively heretical that anyone would be ascribing magical properties to something that one time touched a napkin that at one point had a guy's win glass on it because the church decreed him a saint, particularly when a lot of people got beatified for pretty retarded reasons. I'd ask why then don't you pray to angels at that point but realized tons of New Age idiots do exactly that and their movement is utterly suffused in the occult.
>>
No. 51659
>mohammedan
No one worship the prophet, dumb kafeer. We only worship Allah SWT. His Messenger Muhammad SAW is only the guide.
>>
No. 51683
>>51659
>kafeer
Not sure if saying kafir like this is more or less indicative of this being a Western proxy. On the off chance it isn't, how would a Malay even get here? Were you just lurking this whole time? Is someone talking about us? or you are a proxy?
>>
No. 51717
>>51387
You are French. You should know that depictions of Mohammed make them go full HURKA DURKA and flag-burning.
>>
No. 51718
>>51411
>But Jesus being God is a very important part of Christian theology. God came down to Earth as one of us, he lived, breathed, and suffered as one of us, he was circumcised and went through all the rituals as one of us.
You literally worship a dead Jew on a stick. Pathetic.

>And he was conceived immaculately.
More like some guy 2000 years ago got cucked so hard that he is still remembered today.
>>
No. 51724 Kontra
>>51718
Let me guess, your haven for pedophiles, terrorists, and shitposters went down again
>>
No. 51758
That's Sunni that do that. Not all Muslims do.