/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

Currently at Radio Ernstiwan:

Animumusik by Yuno

M3U - XSPF

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 53505
10 kB, 220 × 220
The great awakening of world have began ladies in gentlemen.
    Since when the great civilations of the world have hidden a  secret that no man have revealed!
today will be you date to wake up from state of dream you been sleep for many centuries
maybe the goverments of world and the religious of world knows about it?
you are in state of a "DREAM from the metrix"
budda called it a 'illucion" life. reality being perceptual.The creation is holographic,
containing all.The entire creation is Cosmic perception in varying forms of vibrational
sound frequencies,containing octaves of knowledge.and forming dimensions containig that
knowledge Each of these dimensions are ordered by their own universal laws that apply to the
expansive potential of the information within the dimensions.
" Uncounsious mind"=data transfer.01 quatum computing.or autopilot.
The "preconscious" refers to the thoughts you aren"t actively thinking of but can call to mind
given the right trigger."Consciousness" the state of being awake and aware of one 's surroundngs.
"subconsciousness" of or concerning the part of the mind of which one is not full aware but which
one's actions and feelings.So you see your whole life is about "thoughts,feelings,emotions.= reality.
You Are a in computer prg.0a1. 'USE THE COHERRENT THOUGHTS TO UNDERSTAND THE METRIX'
>>
No. 53506
Wow it's like I really am reading a chain email from my aunt in the early 2000s.

I think it's especially funny because I was just watching a video about some girl who became obsessed with both Columbine and the idea being this world isn't real. Hint: just because that's true doesn't mean you aren't also suffering with a dissociative disorder.
>>
No. 53514 Kontra
You know there is something alluring about the preconscious in the manner of potential.

Though sound frequencies and a vibrational universe and it being a computer don't seem to add up so far to me since the first comes from a different dimension (mind=blown). Mayb I should ask
>the goverments of world and the religious of world

>>53506
What happened to those chain texts anyway? I've also gotten these in the 2000s
>>
No. 53518 Kontra
>>53514
I think that it's entirely conceivable that individual consciousness and the arising of life is just the emergent property of a universe that is defacto operating as a kind of giant brain. Also this image is incorrect it isn't the galaxy but rather different star clusters. The way matter attracts makes it sure look super spooky though when you consider how absolutely massive a localization of matter has to be to pull entire galactic clusters into thin strands.

As an aside, one of the much more spooky and freakish things I've thought of is what if it's just that false vacuum really is a thing in which case we'd actually have large bubbles of effectively collapsed reality who contain within them other, newer universes, which operate exactly the same as our present universe's big bang merely being the result of collapsing a field https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_vacuum
The interesting thing is that the universe actually could be deleting itself and we'd never know it until exactly the moment this expanding ball of different physics traveling at the speed of light, also known as the speed of causality, finally reached us, or if any attempts at super advanced starfaring ships using exotic matter to create wormholes causes this.

I do think however it is profoundly and incredibly stupid for man to invent himself a machine, and attempt to model it as a basic machine upon his own brain, and then get so deluded and retarded as to mistake himself and his reality of being properties of his own machine. Now, we are not in a giant computer simulation in that sense. I'd posit it more likely if a simulation theory were correct that it'd be closer to a super entity merely dreaming of us and this world, or our existence and arising consciousness being a side effect, but to call it a computer is stupid beyond belief. A computer is merely an extra shitty attempt at facsimile of our own brains and our extra limited understandings of how our own brains operate.

>What happened to those chain texts
Clearly they largely stopped happening in the way it was an earlier meme but I still sometimes get chain mails from relatives. I've seen people try to do it on imageboards which is extra cancerous that anyone replied to them, and a pretty good quantifiable gauge of how shitty and destroyed an IB is based on the rate at which people reply to a "reply to this post or your mom will die" shitposts get bumps and replies and reposts.

>"DREAM from the metrix"
> budda
>a 'illucion" life.
>perceptual.The
This is geocities tier.