/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 54247
207 kB, 1241 × 1241
>>
No. 54249
Weather has been fine today. I spend a lot of time looking at the trees in the garden. Probably a side effect of the Asian art classes I'm taking.
Currently there's two apple trees blooming.
Yesterday night I went out just as the moon was coming up. That's when the sky is almost purple and parts of it are tainted orange. It's almost dark, but you can still see the colours and the outlines faintly.

Ordered some cables for my PC today. I was a brainlet and accidentally ordered one that I can't use, because it was listed in the wrong section of the site. (That and I'm retarded when it comes to tech.) So I'll have to send it back.
Got a headphone cable extender so now I can kick back in the chair completely without any worries. I should have solved this issue a lot sooner 2bh.
Also bought a small bottle of vodka while I was at the store. Decided to buy Finnish vodka. The Polish one I bought half a year ago tasted like nail polish and was borderline undrinkable. This one was a bit more expensive, so I hope it's better.
It's kinda weird how alcohol is so hard to get right.
Anyway, I feel immense shame over wasting 6 euros.

I keep running out of random consumable items. Never realised I use so many goods that can run out. Tea lights, oils, tea, paper, ink and so on. Makes me feel like I'm part of civilisation, because these needs while not necessarily the most complex, are still more complex than most food items and drinks.
So, I'm out of tealights. Which is a crucial item if I want to evaporate water and eucalyptus to keep mosquitoes away during the late spring/summer.
Sometimes it makes me feel like a pensioner that I'm so preoccupied with minute things like these.

>>54247
cursed_image.jpg
What the fuck was even Teletubbies about? Like, I can't remember a structure to the show at all, I remember seeing it a lot, but I don't remember any actual details. They just did random things and had the funny vacuum cleaner at their fallout shelter. That, and the urban legend about a kid slitting his stomach open because of the show.
>>
No. 54250
I spent the day sleeping and looking at pointless tech purchases dreaming about having the money to sit around and tinker on old systems all day while watching my money double if I sold now but I'm going to hodl.
>>
No. 54254
887 kB, 1212 × 673
Oh. Fucking. Shit. I did not actually expect to win either of those. I need to kill that account. I spent more on two Maxwell cards than I did on my one RDNA card last year. I am in seriously deep shit if the crypto market becomes kill before I can offload one of those things along with my other old GPU. I was expecting to have several more months of this bullrun especially with new Ampere and RDNA2 GPUs being released.

Fucking Biden. Why the fuck must the one time they actually insist on raising taxes on rich people affect me and every single other middleclass or poorfag. I should have waited. Shit. I should have waited until the market floods with cheap GPUs to buy another one.
>>
No. 54257
573 kB, 1108 × 1477
>>54237
>Social interactions are so annoyingly complicated
When walking past people in the neighborhood, I usually acknowledge them with a polite "Good Morning". Simple, no other interaction is expected or desired. But that only works in the morning. "Good afternoon" would seem to be the equivalent expression for later in the day, but it's not really. It has a slightly different connotation. When I say "Good afternoon" it seems as though that's the opening line of a longer talk. It's more formal. Like "Good afternoon, sir. I was wondering if...".
I just can't bring myself to say "Good afternoon". So if it's late in the day, I just skip a verbal greeting and go with a simple head nod or wave. That way I'm polite, but there's no confusion. Now, how far away from the person should I be before initiating that nod/wave? Oh man, it took me forever to figure that out. I have to consider my speed and direction, their speed, how familiar I am with them...sometimes it's easier to just stay inside :D
>>
No. 54259
>>54257
>When I say "Good afternoon" it seems as though that's the opening line of a longer talk.
Why not use "good day" instead then? It sounds considerably Australian, just like "mate", so maybe it would sound somewhat odd for other anglophones, but it's much more noncommittal than "good afternoon", basically indicating that you're aware of the presence of the person you're addressing, but nothing much else. Or maybe use a neutral "hello", which might not be as polite as "good morning", but at least it doesn't have such a hue of familiarity as "hi", for example.
>>
No. 54268
>>54259
"Hello" works well, and is my go-to when I feel compelled to verbalize. It doesn't carry any deeper meaning or expectation, and as a common two-syllable word, it's easy to understand even when mumbled under your breath, or muttered quickly.

>Why not use "good day" instead then? It sounds considerably Australian, just like "mate", so maybe it would sound somewhat odd for other anglophones
Yeah, we don't use "good day" for casual greetings, so it's not an option in this context. Although, I think if I added a "mate" to the end, "good day, mate", then it could work as a quick, light-hearted acknowledgement. No, probably not, but now that that's in my head, I just know it's going to slip out one of these days, and then I'm going to cringe all the way home :D.
>>
No. 54269
701 kB, 863 × 719
I just don't talk to people. Problems weren't. Tbh, I find it kind of annoying when people intrude on my headspace by doing that shit with no actual intention of following up with something.
>>
No. 54271
12 kB, 720 × 416
>>54268
I just do it the anglo way and ask "howre ya doin?" with no interest whatsoever in carrying on a conversation just like they usually do with me. Either that or passing on the street just a nod.

>>54257
If they're close enough to infect you with corona you waited too long. If you have to raise your voice to make verbal contact you jumped the gun. People wait to roughly within distance to where it makes sense mechanically among strangers to use a speaking not shouting voice so something like 8 feet should do, maybe 3 meters or whereabouts. Actually scratch that, 6 feet may be the right distance.

>>54247
I am doin ill. I'm not sure what's wrong but I have constant nausea and motor problems. I am considering if stress has any role or trying to blame it on psychosomatic causes but the constant jerking and imbalance is at the point of embarrassing me and I have to acknowledge I can't control but I want to say surely I must be faking it because I cannot find a physical cause. The winded is definitely physical. I'm extremely exhausted and find myself moving like I have mild tardive dyskinesia. Just having a cigarette is making me nauseous. I can't tell if any of this has to do with infections of anything triggering autimmune disorders my family has. I don't think I've been particularly more stressed recently than normal, only more annoyed. The inability to coordinate my muscles properly is mortifying though because I visually look like some spastic retard and can't just write it off as "I'm fine." I'm now at the wanting to stay out of the public eye mode and resolve as swiftly as possible so I can go back to pretending everything is normal. I feel like I'm getting deepening bags under my eyes. I can't lay still in bed but I'm tired too. Haven't really changed anything about medication in years, idk what the problem is but I'm now losing my appetite.
>>
No. 54281
Yep, what I suspected is true.
My "employment" is basically charity, because my boss' personal feelings and ideals.

I can not rely on this shit. I need to find an alternative source of income so I am not dependent on someone's goodwill.
>>
No. 54282
251 kB, 500 × 372
My roommate just got some Apple products, and the surface was really smooth, never felt that before. I did not spoil the unboxing fun by mentioning how perhaps some Chinese workers had to inhale all the dust from polishing :')
>>
No. 54283
>>54281
Sell drugs
>>
No. 54284
>>54283
Unironically that's one of my plans.
>>
No. 54285
>>54284
It's a good one. What are you selling?
>>
No. 54286
>>54285
There's a niche for "designer" weed strains and an uncaptured marker for extracted THC oil. All THC oil on the market right now is imported for ridiculous prices. I happen to know how to do the extraction process.
Right now I'm saving up for a growbox and extraction equipment.
>>
No. 54287
>>54286
I also want to learn to make method, but only for personal use.
>>
No. 54291
10 kB, 180 × 179
Good morning,

I hate women.
>>
No. 54295
516 kB, 288 × 700
Funny story from a week ago.
There's a store right next to my gym. Patrons sometimes go in for water and snacks.
I was at the store after my squats getting something to drink, and a dude starts talking to me.
"Man, we all have our vices, huh. Mine is cigarettes, yours is cola. Hi by the way, I saw you at the gym"
I told him it wasn't cola. Its 8% beer.
That clearly took him aback, and he asked "Uh, are you OK man?"
I bluntly said "no".
He didn't really know what to say, so he wished me good luck and left.

Fucking neurotypicals lmao. Making normies uncomfortable by my very existence is one of the few pleasures I have left in life.
>>
No. 54296
>>54295
Absolutely based, but wait a minute

>8% alcohol brewski

I thought Iran PROHIBITED alcohol??
>>
No. 54297
>>54296
I'm from Kazakhstan. Due to having 3 different isps (phone, home, work), I show up as Iran, Omsk and germoney.

Welcome to EC
>>
No. 54298
I need to get to a doctor. I'm not able to hold coffee down
>>
No. 54299
>>54284
It's high risk low wage gig. You risk jail death and robbery for super low income. There isn't much money in drugs contrary to what the media tells you, because CIA/MI6/other shady groups need street level guys. You are not a narco and won't be a real narco, and it's just those upper level guys getting the real money. Problem is, you instantly attract other narco and LEO attention and at that point need people like the CIA or Mexican police covering your ass for State reasons. Like for example DEA wanted several Afghan warlords to go down but intel/.mil needed them for war and politics reasons. Your actual income especially depending where you are isn't going to exceed getting a real job. Most of the people selling drugs at street level don't know better or have the kind of felony convictions and criminal record preventing them from getting real work.
>>
No. 54304
>>54286
>Right now I'm saving up for a growbox and extraction equipment

How many plants are you planing to grow? If you go with 5 or less a 60x60 box is pretty cheap an absolutely enough. For more plants you get into an area where building your own box might be cheaper. It would be better to cheap out on the box and invest in some high end LED lights instead of some cheaper ones.
>>
No. 54306 Kontra
>>54304
From an unspecified source, I know that a tent/pavilion that can be closed and some lamps can do the job. Don't know if it was a special tent/pavilion but it was a tent/pavilion inside a normal living room, also I don't know how air circulation was handled if that is even necessary at all.
>>
No. 54311
>>54306
Just so you guys know, in case you haven't done this before, approximately one plant will get you on average one ounce of weed per female, which btw cannabis is males and females and you have to quickly identify and kill all the males before they can flower and ruin your females with seeds. One ounce. That is approximately $200-300 per plant. For literally months and months of work and the added risk.

You are not going to make good money off of growing weed. In Kazakhstan at least nobody will notice what you are doing but in Western surveillance states you can be caught easily.

Granted your grow methods can net you much higher returns but still, that is talking about only like $1200 or $1500 for a closet full of them. Maybe in different countries it works different but in my honest opinion it is not worth it, not worth the effort, not worth the risk. In a high living cost zone you are effectively talking about working the spring and summer to make enough in the fall to pay a month or two rent. You'll be doing this while taking huge risks that come with drugs and money, even if it's just pot.

I guess if you won't get caught it's okay, or if you smoke yourself so you're just saving some money, but really it's not a financially viable operation without a large field or warehouse and the kind of small 6 plant grows will make you in a year what a bydlo minimum wage job could get you in a month or two.

Everyone always wants to bring up something like sell drugs or rob banks when they're out of money but frankly you need to just get creative because it's a losing game. But then again I personally hate the paranoia of anything lawbreaking so I'm anal retentive about cross my t's and dot my i's type of mindset. It's one reason crypto or stonks is more appealing.
>but you can lose all your money!
Yeah, and I also could end up losing money on legal fees if I got caught selling weed, and you're envisioning the end result in your head not realizing how easy it is to have a bad crop when you don't know what you're doing.

I mean don't let me shit all over your parade I'm just saying, there are better ways to making money. obviously someone who isn't me did this once as a teenager and made fuckall compared to working a legit job. Also it means putting up with narcomans. Potheads generally are tolerable but you still get sketchy people.

I think on some level it's more important to build that motivation to make money thinking you'll profit off weed, than actually doing it. Brick I know already has been developing the business mindset. I still say to get creative rather than defaulting to "lol just sell drugs." The main thing is having that motivation and focus to begin with on carrying a project through to the end, and that includes offering your services. Like I mentioned before there are idiot kids out there who literally will pay you to set up XMP overclocks on their RAM and stable CPU overclocks, hundreds of dollars just so they can show off muh fps in muh Fortnite. You could even do this through video chat though you teach a man to fish he'll never buy fish from you again and sell his fish to your former clients, so there's that, but still.

Anyone who has any rudimentary understanding of html or how to set up a website or put a PC together can make mad money off zoomers right now, and it's better to do that than wait 6 months to worry about cops and deal with narcomans for as much profit.

Your biggest thing here is time is money. What is the maximum efficiency to rate of income over time? That is why I say buying GPUs to mine is dumb, if you could've flipped one and made double your money in one afternoon what it'd take you months to mine while exposing yourself to outside risks and disruptions. If it takes you more time to make money like growing weed instead of helping inept zoomers and boomers then it is more inefficient.
>>
No. 54320 Kontra
Should have stayed quiet should have stayed hinw
>>
No. 54321
Yesterday night I had an emotional breakdown because I can't keep up with the hanzi copying writing practices.
So before bed I decided to take out a brush and some ink and I tried doing calligraphy, to see if anything changed since HS. It wasn't amazing, but because I have a better structural understanding of the characters now, I can actually paint them better.
Basically I just wanted to make a calligraphic rendition of a slogan I made up for the next week.
Sometimes I think of myself as a state, or as the government of a state, and usually I'd say I'm a totalitarian one at that. My body is the government and the people, the room is the land area it governs.
So anyway, I have a week to turn in 6 little descriptions and analyses of Korean art, so I made the slogan "Six days - Six essays" or "六日、六作文", which might or might not be incorrect in Chinese, but I actually like the ring and aura it gives to the task.
I'm just losing it probably.

Today I finished copying the hanzis for last week. It was pretty cold outside so I had to do it in the house instead of the garden.

My mother was actually pretty nice to day and drove me to the place where I picked up my package. We also went to the pharmacy. It's been quite a while since we went anywhere together like this that wasn't shopping for food. Told her it felt just like the old days, before the pandemic.
I asked her if I could have a cheeseburger. So I got a cheeseburger. It was very infantile of me, but the whole ordeal felt somehow nostalgic. It was like during the first few years of HS.

Picked up the right cable. So now I have access to this sick 1TB HDD I had sitting around for a few months. Somehow I managed to fill up my 750GB external drive, and I don't like saving shit on the internal one, so it became urgent to get the cable.
PC didn't recognise the drive for some reason at first, and I was mad because it did show up with a driver install, it was only the windows file manager that didn't see it. A few minutes of clicking around and it turns out it had no partitions, so I formatted it and now it works. The only thing I need now is an USB-hub because I ran out of ports and I don't want to swap out the webcam and the drive constantly.
The older I get the more issues I seem to have with technology.

I feel like my Greek is improving. I'm kinda disappointed in myself when it comes to Greek. But then again, it was never meant to be my focus, and it'll likely stay a curiosity. But I still registered for the basic exam at the end of the year, and hopefully next year I can attend an author class, preferably one where they read Homer. Then I'd cross off Learn Greek from the list of my 5 year plan. (Which would mean I've completed two out of five goals.)
>>
No. 54327
>>54311
I don't know where your numbers come from, but without freedom units my math would look like: 1 plant gives 60 to 150g indoors, let's say 100g on average. If you charge 7€ per g (decent price) you're on 700 per plant. If you get some autos you can easily get your plants done in 3 month without much time investment.
>>
No. 54345
>>54327
ounce=28 grams which like I said it depends on how you grow it. I was thinking 1-2 ounce=28-56g
> 1 plant gives 60 to 150g indoors, let's say 100g on average. If you charge 7€ per g (decent price) you're on 700 per plant
This is what I mean about how things look in your head not matching up to reality. You are effectively basing your assumptions on this most optimal outcome rather than preparing to be disappointed. Your lowball range is effectively my upper range. First starting their own grow it's not likely most people will have that optimal range, which 4 ounces per plant is very, VERY optimal.

You then compound this problem by saying the classic "I've not actually sold drugs I just imagine it's a great money making scheme" with basing all your calculations on selling them by the dimebag. Who's going to move that, you? That's 100 transactions per one plant. Each time you sell a dimebag you are risking getting caught. You have to actually know someone to buy that which if you're thinking of doing even just 12 plants with a decent outcome of 6 good female plants that's six hundred transactions you will have to be doing, and like I said about time is money when you break down the amount of time wasted trying to sell it you're ultimately making a low end wagie income.

Now, maybe you did sell drugs before or know people who do, Idk. But point here is, people that actually hold weight don't try and sell it by dimes themselves. Just look at Breaking Bad. Very good Hollywood portrayal of people who don't know what they're doing trying to do that. You're going to need to sell 1/8ths and quarters (3.5g and 7g not sure equivalent to euros) which are going to cost less as you climb towards wholesale prices thus eating into your imagined margins. You're otherwise likely to need a crew to offload it individually like that per the gram, and that also costs money. Like nobody actually gets several kilos of weed and sells them individually by the gram themselves and you're just begging to be caught at that point especially as you're the guy selling and producing and quickly will go on popo radar.

My entire point of this is, whatever you imagine yourself to be making growing weed, now cut it in half and that's a more likely good case scenario for how much money you're going to make. Without a good warehouse or field to grow lots of it it's effectively just a super high risk adjunct to your real income stream and this largely is going to align with any other illegal drug stuff. By the time you'd start making actual money you'd be in territory of definitely being caught and going to jail and being robbed on the street and having rival narcos pissed off which in Germany idk if it is Turks or Ndrangheta or whomever more into weed, but you will certainly catch their and LEO attention at the point of making real money by moving serious weight.

So my advice goes back to the same: don't deal drugs unless you're some narco with CIA backing. Get a real job instead.
>>
No. 54378
For the first time in possibly my life, I have written something that made me cry while reading through it again.

I don't know if it's good or bad.
>>
No. 54380 Kontra
I spent most of yesterday asleep after having slept only four hours during the night.
It was really depressive.
Also went to the paper store. They recognised me so I didn't have to actually re-buy the stuff I forgot there last Friday.
Immediately went back to sleep. Really, I felt like I need to renew myself a bit so I shaved off my moustache and gave my hair a long overdue wash. Or three because I felt filthy.
My hair hasn't been this silky-smooth in a long time if ever. It's almost fluffy. Really, I look so good I could go on a date like this.

Today was okay, watched some lecture recordings and also studied some Chinese.
Also wrote a short text in Chinese for tomorrow's class.
I'm feeling a lot better now.
>>
No. 54388
32 kB, 720 × 540
Everything has been so good.
Thank you God.
>>
No. 54406
Anyone here own a farm? Was thinking of owning one as a business but not sure what will make money.
>>
No. 54407
14 kB, 263 × 192
Was thinking of a sheep ranch but I doubt this will make money in USA.
>>
No. 54411
>>54406
>>54407
Can only speak for Germany, not the USA, so I don't think it can be compared, but in Germany nowadays if you want to actually make a living with animal farming as your main source of income and not just have it as a sort of hobby you usually have to find a niché that works, because otherwise you would have to compete with both national and international industry which is impossible for a small farmer.
This can be to build up a stock of regional customers (or certain stores, companies etc.) who appreciate your type of traditional agriculture or handcraft in making products ( or an "ecological" way to produce or a less cruel one or having a special quality (e. g. rare breeds of animals etc.), providing an atmossphere, having a sort of open farm for visitors etc. Anything which justifies higher prices to the buyers of the produced goods really. Or cooperations with other local business like having some local tailors buy the wool for handmade sweaters and such.

With sheep some people here also provide landscape maintenance.
>>
No. 54417
101 kB, 625 × 400
>>54380
>Also went to the paper store. They recognised me...
I take it you went back before you adopted your new moustache-less look :D
>>
No. 54419
>>54406
I grew up on one and fucking lol no it is not going to make you money unless by "farm" what you actually mean is coca plantation in Panama. I mean if you don't use any chemicals anything you produce will be superior to the stores but it's still going to be one of the most labor intensive things which you can do. It's basically just a hobby with some side money to recoup costs unless you're some huge agribiz making garbage. As a result I think all water tastes like shit and is full of poison because I grew up on a well and I absolutely refuse to buy those horrific concentration camp eggs they sell for $1.99 because also tastes like a shit, look like a shit, is a shit.
>but how do you know lol it's just eggs
I buy $5 eggs exclusively because while still subpar it's the closest I can get to a real egg. Real eggs are a vivid bright orange yolk, they're not runny, they taste rich. There is a world of difference between supermarket trasheggs and superior farm egg. You can literally see and taste it being inside a chicken's cloaca a few days ago, and couple weeks before that being some bugs in the lawn.

So my advice to you is never start a farm unless you want to work a tedious second job and/or hobby that forces you to be up at dawn. The real reward however is not financial, but rather tasting eggs every morning the way that storeclerk in Fight Club tasted his breakfast. You will know a higher quality than any hipster eating off slabs of slate rock has ever known, from your vegetables to your eggs to your milk to your meat. You will not reap financial rewards from your operation, but you will eat better than 90% of America, and that's what we both know is the most important thing to life: food
>>
No. 54420
138 kB, 1080 × 1421
>>54417
Sadly facial hair doesn't seem to matter when you have a mask on. At least until you reach Budyonniy tier sizes.
>that pic
Not funny.Okay, maybe it's funny.
>>
No. 54421
>>54419
Is there any way, via voting, that people can weaken these agribusiness tycoons? I know such a thing was possible in the past (as with Rockefeller's Standard Oil) but they can find a way around that. We should do this with big tech as well now that I think about it.
>>
No. 54424
>>54421
Uh er no, there isn't actually. That's just basic facts of murican life. It's so sad and fucked up, actually my dad couldn't even legally sell his produce as "organic" despite the fact he literally used zero chemicals at any point of the process, because it requires paying thousands of dollars for registration to become "organic" and get that ApprovedTM "organic" label which is despite the fact that you literally can use a bunch of different chemicals, pesticides, and fertilizers among other things provided you basically just paid the fee. So in effect all these labels have done is become a legal weapon of the major agricorps against real farmers who can lean on the State to sue your ass for using unregistered produce with that label which only they are allowed to use ultimately unless you want to take a big enough hit on your farm to get such a label every year you'd be in the red.

So that is also something you have to expect when you register your farm as a business. All any regulation tends to do is bolster the hold of the megacorps because it's all about money. If you want to change things you literally have to take money out of politics. The solution? It literally is banning lobbying. That's the only way you can do anything about our situation. You either have to take a firm grip of steel or reduce it to zero regulations muh free markets which is a race you are going to lose as a smalltimer when facing them unrestrained also.
>>
No. 54428
>>54424
So ehm.. how would we get rid of the lobbying? I don't think politicians would like that in particular, but is it possible?
>>
No. 54434
wait a sec, gender IS a social construct. the whole concept of gender.
which means the LGBT community is just a subculture.
being a goth or hipster is equivalent to being "nonbinary" and "genderfluid".
Those aren't "sexualities", but identities.

throughout many cultures, sexual acts of various kinds were associated with different genders than today. including fucking ass being straight, or eating minge being gay.

so those genders don't actually have any more validity than any other culture.
they aren't "revealing suppressed genders/sexualities" (since being social constructs, they didn't exist before this particular society did), they're inventing an identity and using it to seize social power.
>>
No. 54435 Kontra
>>54434
We had that in the last thread already at length,just leave it be.
>>
No. 54436 Kontra
>>54435
And discussions about the LGBT community famously happen only once in every imageboard.
>>
No. 54441 Kontra
228 kB, 773 × 1000
>>54436
It was pure shit flinging, you know that and you know that we don't like that here (too often).
>>
No. 54442 Kontra
>>54441
Yes of course. I was just messing with you.
>>
No. 54443
My gym can go fuck itself.
Keeps closing down without warning, wasting my subscription money.
>>
No. 54450
26 kB, 330 × 489
I FUCKING HATE FEDEX SO GODDAMNED MUCH

I have never not even once had a good experience with them meanwhile they make sure to ship out all call center shit including supervisors to unhelpful pajeets. I WORK YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKERS. It's going to end up being a full fucking goddamned week late and I already was fucking pissed off because not just a second thing wasn't delivered today but I also just found out the fucking retards shipping my HOTAS pushed the fucking goddamn cocksucking date back to fucking June. I asked them about it before work this morning and they said it was a manufacturing backorder so then WHY IN THE FUCK did you let me pay you three hundred fucking dollars on nearly a month backorder??? Why the fuck even list the date it would ship on backorder at fucking all. They said well it's not our fault it's the obviously fucking Chinese plant which I fucking told them begs the question if they can't uphold their commitment and push it back from first week of May to mid June then how the fuck am I supposed to know or trust them not to just fucking tell me now I have to wait until July?! The sole fucking reason I didn't cancel right then and there is I was about to leave for work and didn't have time to line anything else up to order that might actually get here at some point in the next month. Now on fucking top of that thinking I'd save a few dollars going with them instead of newegg it's probably going to cost me a full fuckign cocksucking cunt tickling hundred cockfucker dollads extra just to get it this fucking month than had I just fucking bought it weeks ago at a markup because now apparently all the prices are sky fucking high and there's not a single goddamn way I've got any intentikns at fucking ALL to wait two solid fucking months after letting them have close to three hundred of my dollars.

YES I AM VERY MAD TODAY
>>
No. 54457 Kontra
You know what I do not need to be so completely buttdevestated about it today, in spite of the fact not one but TWO separate fucking packages already was over two days latealthough between the two USPS is understandable and far, far more helpful than the dead end phonetrees and pajeets and no Sat. delivery and overall uselessness of FedExprivatization was a mistake I freely admit that now because in all objective fact I have no reason at all to fucking support this company after seeing this shit

https://tinyurl.com/df7pahrs
I mean just LOOK at this fucking bullshit
https://tinyurl.com/286ukcfn
https://archive.is/wip/O6I4R
that is an outright Chinese tier scam. I simply jumped on what I found to be the cheapest, within reason HOTAS prices and figured I could tolerate the wait. Had I known about this and actually looked around their site more I'd likely not have trusted them and simply bought it somewhere else.
>a fucking Quadro P400 2GB is "standard"
>a fucking Radeon Pro WX 7100 8GB is apparently a "deluxe" damn near $3,000 gaming PC
>they didn't even fucking bother to tell you which i5 processor it was

It's literally the absolute worst prebuilt configuration I have ever seen in my entire life for that kind of money. It's like, they market themselves an aviation sporting store and not computer yeah I get that but just Jesus fucking Christ. Fuck it I'm canceling the fuck out of that and just going through eBay, which I hate, and which has delivered me exactly one out of half a dozen good deals, all the other ones either being late, Chinese scams, or not reading the fine print on broken unuseable crap.
>>
No. 54460 Kontra
668 kB, 4096 × 3072
>Have to write 6 essays on Korean art
>I don't actually care about Korea
I don't know, it's like Bosnia. I know it exists, I know a few things about it but it doesn't peak my interest, passion or curiosity at all no matter what I do. But I guess doing busywork like this is part and parcel of getting a higher education.
I try to be open minded, but I just don't give a shit about Korean culture. Don't know if this is a crime or is losing me intellectual cred, but I'm just not feeling it, man.

I should go to bed. Wrote two out of the six pieces. Tomorrow I'll need to do some reading for the next two so that I don't work on this shit until the last minute.
Not to mention staying up late does a number on me mentally, and if I sleep little, I feel unloved and depressed.
>>
No. 54466 Kontra
I am trying very fucking hard to be patient with these people
I have never seen such an epic clusterfuck before in my life it's listed as redelivery scheduled for two days ago and now I can't change the website or get ahold of anyone what the actual fuck are these people even doing
>>
No. 54468
41 kB, 472 × 328
285 kB, 720 × 720
>>54460
You are learning chinese right?
So a country that is so closely interconnected with china should also be interesting to you?

I for example find the korean village guardian totem poles to be highly interesting.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jangseung
>>
No. 54486 Kontra
This wasn't only in my head. The girl was also looking at me in secret. It's completely meaningless though, I don't want to do anything about it.
>>
No. 54490
>>54468
I feel like it's tangentially related to my interest in China and Japan. It's the sinosphere all right, but I feel like the course is poorly integrated into the structure of the degree and is more of an excuse to have the Korean department do shit.
It's held by the head of the Korean Department, and while she's very enthusiastic and produced fuckloads of papers on the topic, I'm just not into it, and her insistence on focusing on the "uniqueness" of Korean art further ruins any integration.
And in retrospect as a student of the Chinese department I feel a bit betrayed, because when she held the lectures on China, she was visibly not into it and just did whatever she could to get over it. For example, we only had to produce one essay instead of SIX on Chinese art. Japanese art classes were held by a different lecturer, she asked for 3 500 word texts on three images that were pre-selected for us. That was actually fun compared to this, because while I dreaded it, I actually encountered interesting pieces of art that I actually had to dig deep to find stuff out about, it actually expanded my horizons a bit, especially the Japanese architecture piece about a contemporary museum bridge.
>>
No. 54500
I pissed somebody off today. I said that one of our theater costumes looked "super gay" and my expression didn't pleased someone and she tried to explain me why clothes had nothing to do with sexuality. And I disagreed, because I love pretending to be smart why pissing off people. I answered that somebody could completely look gay, because homosexuality has been incarnated in a lot of (counter-)cultural movements that had some dress code. Our argument caught the attention of a lot people in the lodges. I hope I didn't looked too much like a absolute dick.

I play a cool samurai in this play. Also, during a fight scene today, a comedian actually hit the other in the nose and bleeding ensued, but the scene did go on.
>>
No. 54501
Have been away from IBs and social media since NYE, but for some reason tonight I typed ernstchan url out of habit and here am I again.

Also started nostalgia binging X-Files earlier this week, todays episode was ”Ghost in the Machine”, so maybe I subconsciously remembered all the great discussions about AI on ernst in particular.

How you’ve all been?
>>
No. 54502
316 kB, 503 × 657
>>54500
>I play a cool samurai in this play.
Intredasting, are you a professional actor or is it just some amateur production?

>she tried to explain me why clothes had nothing to do with sexuality
Shouldn't have gotten into an argument. Just show her any of the Tom of Finland pictures instead and enjoy the thermonuclear butthurt. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
No. 54505
1,1 MB, 1350 × 982
>>54501
>Also started nostalgia binging X-Files
Great show, my brother gifted me the complete series on DVD one Christmas. I haven't watched it in a while, but I'm reading the "Gideon Falls" comic book, and there's a character just like Scully. She's a law enforcement officer, and refuses to believe in the supernatural craziness even after experiencing it. She also has a sort-of partner who believes. I guess that's a useful device for the writer to tell a story, and create conflict, to have one character on each side of the argument. But Mulder and Scully did it best. Also, they usually made sure Scully had an out, the proof wasn't 100% right in front of her eyes. She did mysteriously get pregnant though, don't recall how she explained that away.
>>
No. 54507
811 kB, 498 × 280, 0:01
>>54500
>I hope I didn't looked too much like a absolute dick.
Arguing about certain emotionally charged topics is guaranteed to make you look like a dick. It's worst when you are right, because then people will hate you because you made them look bad / hurt their feelings and will associate that bad feeling with you. And in this situation, where that woman chose to openly confront you with a different opinion, you can bet this was a topic of high importance for her, because otherwise she wouldn't have bothered to seek controntation.

Still, I believe that sometimes it's better to double down in a situation like this. Better to look like a dick with an opinion than looking like an overly agreeable softie who can't handle conflict.

>>54501
>but for some reason tonight I typed ernstchan url out of habit and here am I again.
You can leave EC, but EC never leaves you. Take this reindoctrination gif to help you settle in again.

>>54505
Sweet OC, fuggen saved!
>>
No. 54515
Ha, this remind me of that Russian stort on Casey about the petoohs and man with three dot tattoos on his lips after snitching twice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge_LLJB0WDQ
>>
No. 54519 Kontra
601 kB, 898 × 871
406 kB, 813 × 850
>>54502
>Intredasting, are you a professional actor or is it just some amateur production?
It's an amateur production. It's a "children" theater group with people age-ranging between 4-5yo to early 20s and we are around 100 members. But we did some really cool shit over the years and all of our plays had incredible standards, professional lightning, costumes and accessories. What we do is mostly corporal and contemporary with story elements to it. In the coming play though, we will have to wear face masks on stage lol.

It's been ten years I play with this troup, everybody more or less knows knows each other. It took me a while to integrate to it because everybody knew eachother through school, friendship or relative and I had none of that. Now I'm part of the elder ones and I have important roles. I will probably quit next year because I don't want to be the eldest on the troup. I'll probably join another club for adults. But it affects me a lot to think that I will probably not see again most of those people I've seen grow each weeks or years and I learned to know. It's like I had to say goodbye to part of myself forever.

Pics are from two of our plays.

>>54507
>because then people will hate you because you made them look bad / hurt their feelings
Yes, I tend to have a strategy on that issue. It works pretty well IRL most of the time. If you want to convince people, wich I vastly perfer over complete intellectual domination, you really have to tell people they are right or had the right intuition and then explain them your opinion why making them think it's theirs. I don't think it's a new strategy at all, but I must say I tend to do this pretty well. I just panicked yesterday because the first strategy of my detractor was to alienate me from the other people around. So, if I wanted to prove her I was right, I would have had to alienate her from the audience she invoked. Wich I didn't really want to.
>>
No. 54536
I'm doing the last Korean art essay. The biggest issue is finding a piece of contemporary art I'm comfortable with writing about. But I'm going to be able to hand it in on time. Just another 400-500 words on a painting.

I felt really stressed so I tried smoking again. Basically I knew my mother had a packet of cigarettes stashed away somewhere, so I just asked here for one and she said she gifted it away. But my sister has a pack.For some fucking reason.So after midnight as she was doing something in the kitchen I asked her for one and got one, though she found it weird that I'd ask her for a single cigarette instead of just buying a pack myself, since I'm old enough to buy anything at this point.
Really, it's terrible. Couldn't even finish it. I smell like shit now and I don't feel more relaxed one bit. I've washed my teeth and used mouthwash but the fucking taste is still lingering in my mouth.
To summarise it I managed to act like a fucking teenager.

Yesterday was mothers' day. My sister told me to make myself useful and buy a bottle of wine for mum. She could have done it herself it not for the fact that they wouldn't sell her the wine. So within the day I used my ID to get her something she wouldn't have been able to buy only to later that day ask for something she has that she wouldn't be able to buy. Kinda ironic.
I got her a bottle of wine, my sister painted something onto a canvas. (So it's a proper big-boy painting and not just some random piece of paper. It's hanging on the wall now.)

Also went over to grandma's. She's doing well. She had both jabs so it's no longer a gamble to visit her. That's one less thing to worry about, honestly.
I've been thinking about registering for the jab too, but I'm not so sure. I probably should since I suspect that I'll have to be vaccinated to attend university in person, so the summer break is ideal to get it done if I really have to.
>>
No. 54537
193 kB, 1000 × 1000
>>54536
>cigarette story

:DDDD

I haven't smoked in a few weeks now. Since I moved I know barely anyone who smokes. I think about it more often, just a few months ago I smoked at least every once in a while, out of habit and relaxation and tbh now I want one. I mean it doesn't taste good, but it mostly did tbh.

Mothers day is on sunday, I will just call and her in two weeks I will drive home anyway and make a visit so then I can bring her some fancy and expensive chocolate.
>>
No. 54539
>>54537
How are you faring with cravings and such?
My gf stopped smoking around the first lockdown and while she admitted she has felt cravings from time to time, she hasn't taken it up again. She has been an avid smoker for almost 20 years and I am really proud of her.
>>
No. 54542
299 kB, 717 × 994
331 kB, 759 × 311
60 kB, 346 × 509
Lockdown is harsh. A feller has a lot of free time.

I found myself joining the Portuguese Workers' Communist Party/Re-Organized Movement of the Party of the Proletariat. That's PCTP-MRPP for short, a loony Maoist party. In the 70s they had a great deal of cultural impact, but have drifted off into obscurity.
Even the former President of the European Commission Durão Barroso was deeply actually involved in this party during his student years - when they were hip.

Their only notable stunt in recent history was putting up "Death to Traitors" posters in 2015. Garcia Pereira - the man heading this campaign would be later excommunicated from the party on accusations of being social-fascist and stealing party money.
The party was led by its main theorist Arnaldo de Matos - "The Leader and Teacher of the Portuguese Proletariat". The party's history is full of hilarious misadventures - the most notable incident being them trying to travel to China via trying to board the same flight as a committee of another commie party that was invited by the Chinese Government. This diplomatic gatecrashing ended up the PCTP-MRPP members being sent home after being stuck in the airport for a couple of days - and returning with written papers describing Chinese Socialism.

The great mind of the party - This Arnaldo Matos character died recently, but he lived long enough so that he would have time to post deranged boomer twitter posts in extremely colorful language denouncing 'George Soros and his BLM project', using racial slurs to describe the sitting prime minister and describing the death of a construction worker at a worksite as 'another death of the class war'.

The party is in shambles, being currently led by the woman who used to fuck him because I assume she is now the main theorist in Arnaldist thought and her authority is unquestionable. Their youth group runs bizarre skype meetings that have every formality of an All Extraordinary Congress of the Soviets - Complete with a ceremonial remembering of the great thinker Arnaldo de Matos.
I had fun pretending to be on board with the coming class war, meeting with an anti-party group that hated the sitting central committee who operated in fear of these seniles, but in the end it got boring, so I stopped being involved.

After about a month of not engaging with these characters, one of them messages me. I tell him I wasn't feeling so on board with the party, he asks me why. I tell him that there's personality cult and the party just sits around masturbating over theory. He tells me how serious my accusations are and reminds me that I'm "speaking to a member of the central committee" with the authority that I'm sure this title carried in the nomenklatura of the Soviet Union.
>>
No. 54543
84 kB, 1000 × 667
>>54539
>and while she admitted she has felt cravings from time to time, she hasn't taken it up again.

This is really the same for me atm. I've been smoking for 12/13 years, the last years were kinda casual with a maximum of 2-3 weeks of taking a break and then usually smoke at least one cig. But since all my friends from where I lived before are smokers, I usually smoked as well when hanging around, so I finished up a pack of tobacco in 2 months or so. Right now I think more about it and I will definitely smoke a cig again soon. But a cigarette or more once in a while should be ok. Right now my pack of tobacco is about 4 months old and not empty, I also have a pack of cigs here because somebody forgot it and my roommate stopped smoking. So while I have mild cravings I'm quite disciplined, surprisingly. But as I said, I haven't had my last cig.
>>
No. 54547
>>54542
Did you join for actual political reasons or to obtain some kind of entertainment provided by a leftist cult falling apart?
>>
No. 54550
51 kB, 828 × 809
>>54547
For fun, I'm wholly glad these lunatics have zero power whatsoever.
>>
No. 54554
>>54542
How is it different than a fascist movement? It sounds a lot like a MAGA clique too if you removed some of the terms.
>>
No. 54556 Kontra
>>54554
By not being a fascist movement.
>>
No. 54558
15 kB, 289 × 295
>>54550
Excellent, I support this to the fullest. Please report all hilarious habbenings to your Ernstbros.
>>
No. 54560
>>54554
>How is it different than a fascist movement?
I don't see the connection, other than it also being for a totalitarian regime.
>>
No. 54562
>>54560
It basically sounds the same to me. If you just switched the terms I wouldn't have noticed.
>>
No. 54571
64 kB, 9 pages
>>54562
Here is a useful description of what fascism is and how to identify it (and how not to confuse it with other things).
>>
No. 54573
>>54571
>There is in our future a TV or Internet populism, in which the emotional response of a selected group of citizens can be presented and accepted as the Voice of the People.

My fucking god, this is a description of Pepe the frog becoming a symbol for the alt-right. Written in 1995.
Reading this PDF makes my brain light up like very few political or philosophical texts manage to do.
>>
No. 54574
>>54573
Doesn't this apply to all kinds of media-hyped happenings? #aufschrei and other assorted twitter bullshit, "Wir schaffen das", and so on. Whoever screams loudest.
>>
No. 54575
>>54574
Same could be said of twitter blue check marks representing "public opinion" despite being less than 1% of the population.
Social media is inherently anti-egalitarian because it is specifically designed to amplify certain voices. In comparison to classical forums where everyone gets their equal share of 15 minutes on the soapbox
>>
No. 54576
>>54574
Yes, but Pepe is the most approachable in my eyes. Almost like a jungian archetype of memes for representing a spectrum of the feelings of a group of people otherwise incapable of putting their emotional state into words apart from anger.
>>
No. 54577
>>54571
One should note that, albeit famous, this is only one definition of fascism and that it is a somewhat slippery term:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_fascism
>>
No. 54578
>>54573
Actually, I don't get how this applies at all.
Alt right is a dead movement that has been, is, and will be unpopular. Its only role in public discourse is to be a laughing stock.
How is pepe relevant here? Pepe was used and is still used by a wide variety of people outside of political context, even normies on twitch use it as emoticons.

Even though I'm a leftist, I still have to say that it is woke neoliberals who have the most undue public influence, not fascists. Stuff like woke activists taking up important spaces in various movements by sheer bullying is the greatest example of the loud silencing the majority.
>>
No. 54579
I don't get why I, as a leftist, should cozy up to neoliberals just because we share the same ideological, sentimental values as the current "fashion" under capitalism.
I'm sorry, but a capitalist poc is still a capitalist, and a capitalist LGBT+ is still a capitalist. Economics > ideology every time.

Capital, as we know, is capable of assimilating and profiting off of any ideology. So why should we, as Marxists, align yourself with neoliberals just because they promise equality, as long as promising gives them profit, when we know that communism guarantees equality, because, after all, being dictates consciousness.
>>
No. 54580
>>54577
Huh? I don't read the pdf as trying to define fascism. He starts out discussing why fascism can't be defined and then gives 14 features that are appear repeatedly and thus serve as identifiers. Every single one can be a seed around which some form of fascism can grow.
>>
No. 54581
>>54578
I think you misinterpret something here. Nobody said that fascism is the biggest danger lurking in the shadows.

I wouldn't describe myself as a leftist anymore but I, too, see the neo liberal agenda and how it is entangled with pretty much all mainstream narratives, as the largest antagonist to ... basically everything.
>>
No. 54582 Kontra
>>54573
>Written in 1995.

Some 90s theory can be very interesting for the present. Since I plow through 1980s West German history atm, it is no coincidence that this gets taken up by some younger scholars today, as the topics and conflicts still seem to resemble certain forms today. The New Right made its way in the 70s and got bigger in the 80s, you can trace, if you want, the present there. Of course, there is no direct line. The 1980s after all could be seen as the great backlash, though we have might identity issues that still garner much attention (btw. this is not a left thing, it is very much a thing of the right as well, the Identitäre Bewegung has it in its name. The culture war started in the 1980s) the progressive years as in social wealth fare and all that has been reduced since the 1980s, so while we might have turkish or kurdish people who have higher party ranks for example or the Biontech owner who represents that even minorities can be middle class etc, capitalism is capitalism >>54579 and for most people, the reality is another one.
>>
No. 54590
447 kB, 1600 × 1055
I have been summoned by a member of the central committee to discuss the future of the party. Perhaps I'll be subjected to a struggle session, in which I'll be shown the error of my revisionist ways.

If I don't have an after action report back here by the weekend, I'll have perished in the great revolutionary leap forward of the Portuguese proletariat.
>>
No. 54591
>>54576
Pepe is the normies though. It is the absolute internet version of the normalfag listening to Rush Limbaugh and AM radio. The same happened when the normalfag cancer that took over and ruined 4chan years ago also took our wojak and ruined it and turned it into some normalfag shit. Trying to call it "the voice of the people" is retarded as saying that about Beyonce using some emoji, all the moreso that people like Steve Bannon and Fox operatives hijacked and coopted 4chan.
>>
No. 54592 Kontra
>>54581
Neoliberalism=globalism=international Capitalism and its world order just fyi
>>
No. 54603
32 kB, 320 × 480
1,4 MB, 822 × 651
683 kB, 1920 × 1696
I just learned that over 50% of the first years studying Chinese like me failed last semester.
Is there a word for the feeling when you were in intense danger and only realised it way after the fact? (Though the danger was only statistical, I actually studied.)
Holy shit, 50%. That's one great filter.

Exams are coming up again in a week. There's much to be done.
Concluding those, I've finished my first year of university.
My experience so far is that if you have no shame, you will get thrown out pretty quickly.
As in, university lecturers are never mad if you're late with turning stuff in, they just want it turned in before the end of the semester, but if the time comes, they'll fail you mercilessly.
So instead of the constant nagging of a high school teacher, it's up to your internal lust for knowledge and your shame to motivate you.

I'm so glad I finished the Korean art project. The last two of the six pictures were actually kinda cool, and I'd hang them if I had prints of them.
Though I'm glad I only had to make a visual reproduction of the "free choice" image and not all of the six I had to write on. My drawing skills have not improved at all.
Kinda wanna expand my knowledge of Chinese art more now. The classes weren't really in-depth and I don't feel like I've learned anything sadly.

I fell asleep after a very late lunch. I also did some of my sister's chores so she could study for her English exam.
I'm not feeling as tired as a few days ago. I no longer go back to sleep for "just five more minutes", which is good.
I've taken up this habit of pressing the snooze button on my phone and sleeping an extra hour in 10 minute segments because it just feel good to lay in bed.
Sometimes I think it'd be great to spend an entire day in bed doing nothing.
>>
No. 54606
130 kB, 960 × 633
>>54603
>I've taken up this habit of pressing the snooze button on my phone and sleeping an extra hour in 10 minute segments because it just feel good to lay in bed.
Please don't do this, it's a horrible habit.
t. does it
>>
No. 54607
143 kB, 912 × 912
I've been very pretty happy and things have been going strangely well, every aspect of my life has significantly improved in the last year.

I can't however stop feeling that it's all a temporary thing, and soon all I have achieved will be taken from me. I'll return to bottom of the barrel and I'll cry for what I've lost.

At least it gives me some baseline anxiety to drive me to action.
>>
No. 54608
>>54550
I've been following the Hungarian Workers' Party online for similar reasons. They do write stuff I agree with sometimes, but often their officialism and larping as a powerful Central Committee that "Demands" the government do such and such reform is amusing.
They claim to be Marxist-Leninists and have continuation with the MSZMP, but at this point they're essentially nazbolgang, which is very weird to see.
>>
No. 54612
Getting status mogged at my new gym.
This place is too fancy for the likes of me.
>>
No. 54614 Kontra
>>54612
Ach Bernd, just lift more than them.
Then you just need to lock eyes.
>>
No. 54616 Kontra
>>54606
nothing to add

t. did it like that, now it's 20-30min in smaller intervals
>>
No. 54621
2,9 MB, 4032 × 1960
Shopping day.
Lol
>>
No. 54646
221 kB, 531 × 474
My new passport arrived in the mail today; I'm now free to leave the country. Should I land in your nation, please be aware that the Secretary of State has hereby reqested that I be permitted to pass-without delay or hinderance- and in case of need, be given all lawful aid and protection. Lol, I love that diplomatic language.

I'm not actually going anywhere, but I needed this for domestic flights. My drivers license doesn't meet some "Real ID" security standards established in the years following 9/11. So I could either renew my license early, and get one which meets those standards, or I could renew my expired passport. I chose the latter, because I would still need a passport to get into Canada or Mexico. They don't let us just stroll across the borders without questions anymore. While I probably won't go to either country anytime soon, I like knowing that I have access to the full North American continent.

>>54621
While seeing a shopping cart in a restroom is noteworthy, I'm equally amazed at the cleanliness of that stall. D-do they polish the toilet paper dispenser? The gentleman who drew that chore clearly takes pride in his work.
>>
No. 54647
>>54646
Wait what the fuck are you shitting me? Since when the fuck I need a passport for domestic flights? Flying is literally the one thing I've been looking forward to when corona is over because I don't drink or hookup anymore and the theaters suck.
>>
No. 54651
>>54647
You only need a passport for domestic flights if your state-issued license doesn't have the "Real ID" stamp. Some do, some don't...ok, nevermind. At the end of April they postponed the regulation until 2023:

Real ID requirement for air travel delayed amid pandemic-related lag at motor vehicle branches
https://www.washingtonpost.com/transportation/2021/04/27/real-id-extension/

Lol, they changed the rules after I already mailed in my passport forms. So no worries, ernst; you're still free to fly.
>>
No. 54654
273 kB, 665 × 521
>>54651
Yeah free to fly whenever I hopefully get fully vaccinated after this month. Like I get it, it's uncomfortable, but if I can wear a mask for 8 hours at work so can you is my attitude and besides which lung, heart, kidney, and testicular damage also is uncomfortable. So yeah I'm free to fly the second I am going to be free of these bug chasing coofer bydlo. I don't ask for much in life all I want to do is be left alone and play videogames and not getting coofed onalso not feeling like in police state and maybe Jewish gf someday
>>
No. 54655
>>54606
This is a great photo.
>>
No. 54656
>>54646
It's just the bathroom of the local mall and supermarket.

I mean, it's a real establishment so I'd expect it to be clean, I don't see what's so surprising.
Like, is a clean bathroom a noteworthy sight in america? What?
>>
No. 54657
20 kB, 512 × 288
>>54656
>is a clean bathroom a noteworthy sight in america?
Sadly, yes. I've never seen one that approaches "The worst toilet in Scotland", but I've also never seen a public bathroom that was truly clean. Supermarkets, restaurants, department stores-all awful. And something-a sink, a hand dryer, a soap dispenser-is always broken. I will say that the degree of filth does vary, with gas stations being the worst, and malls being the best.
>>
No. 54658
2,2 MB, 4032 × 1960
>>54657
OK, just for your pleasure, here's a photo of me drinking in a bathroom.
Construction material supermarket bathroom where I bought a toilet bowl for the house I'm renovating.
>>
No. 54659
>>54658
You know, getting drunk off cheap bear in a Kazakhstan supermarket bathroom seems far more decent than what I imagined it.
>>
No. 54661
>>54657
This is not true. I've seen plenty of clean enough gas station bathrooms maybe owing to fighting the stereotype. The worst bathrooms in America are Walmart hands down. Like that urinal with the giant piss filled trash bag we've seen online? Guarantee you that was Walmart.
>>
No. 54663
>>54658
You changed brand?
>>
No. 54664
>>54658
>where I bought a toilet bowl for the house I'm renovating.
Cool. As you renovate, remember the builder's mantra: "Do your best, and caulk the rest" :DDD

>>54661
>The worst bathrooms in America are Walmart hands down
The last time I tried to-reluctantly- access a Walmart bathroom, it was closed due to Covid. Probably for the best. They are not pleasant. The absolute worst I've ever seen-on a systemic scale, not just a one-off bad experience- were in NYC public transit stations. Dear Lord those were awful.

Re: gas stations, I must be going to the wrong places. Even the indoor ones I've seen have been bad, not just the ones you enter from outside. To be fair, there may be a selection bias on my part. I never visit the local ones, as I'm near enough to home, but only resort to them when I find myself on the highway.
>>
No. 54665
70 kB, 741 × 417
>>54657
>gas stations

Here gas stations hand out keys (thus they are not public but closed) if you need to go in most cases I've gotten hold off so far. Gas station toilettes along the Autobahn are run by Sanifair, they usually cost 0.5€ and you get it back as a coupon to spend it at the overpriced mini-supermarket that is in the gas station, you always have to pay extra though, since no edible item for less than 0.5€ can be found. But there are rest stops (pic related) that only have toilettes and no gas station, these usually smell like somebody urinated all over the place (especially the old ones, newer building types exist). Never took a shit there, but using the urinals is acceptable.
>>
No. 54667
>>54663
I drink whatever's available as long as its strong and cheap enough.
It all tastes like piss anyway
>>
No. 54686
>>54665
Public sanitation situation is a joke in Germany tbh
>>
No. 54687 Kontra
>>54686
Because it's bad or costs money? I've seen rather dirty but also many good/acceptable public or semi-public restrooms.
>>
No. 54688
>>54687
Both. Mostly because in a lot of public places there aren't any free public toilets at all and if there are they aren't cleaned well or they are randomly locked all the time etc.
>>
No. 54690
21 kB, 480 × 270
Yoruba - English
Oṣumare = Rainbow
Awọsanma = Cloud
Keriko = Grass
Omi = Water
Eye = Bird
Akan = Soul
>>
No. 54691
>>54688
Who cares? If there are bushes I use bushes, in the city I just piss on walls because fuck cities and everyone living there.
>>
No. 54692
I did my play to a public yesterday. Everything went very well and I am fully satisfied of my performance.

We then went drink a beer with the crew after the last representation and I drank 2-3 more than I should have and ridiculed myself a bit. I managed to discuss with my crush and I wanted to make her read the society of the spectacle by Guy Debord she seemed interested and I think about offering her the book and write some funny thing on the first page. Then, a friend invited me and another guy of our team to party somewhere in the swisswise big city.

I went to our meeting spot 10 minutes earlier. But I was not in the right place, I was standing alone next to the alternative NEET youth party spot. So, after a moment, one of the guy got tired of seeing me alone and invited to dance and smoke with them, so did I. But I didn't stay for very long because the rumor of som cops being aroud dissipated the party. I then went to the right spot and met my friends. I met other strange people during the night, a russiann guy who asked me if I was a Jew and only talked to me about how jews made him laugh, and another guy who really wanted to have segs with me, I politely declined his offers. Also another guy from the theater whom I hadn't talked to for a very long time.

While going to sleep, I crossed the way of three Italian guys and one shouted: "Godard! Le chef-d'oeuvre de Godard!". We stopped and I explained to them my theory of the individual, they disagreed and we went our separate ways.
>>
No. 54696
>>54692
>I did my play to a public yesterday. Everything went very well and I am fully satisfied of my performance.
Cool. What was it about?
>russiann guy who asked me if I was a Jew and only talked to me about how jews made him laugh,
Why would a stranger just as about your ethnicity? Did you look stereotypically Jewish?
>Godard! Le chef-d'oeuvre de Godard!". We stopped and I explained to them my theory of the individual, they disagreed and we went our separate ways
he called it a masterpiece but they disagreed with it?
>>
No. 54697
Korean style fashion and makeup is becoming popular here among the youth.
I hate it.
>>
No. 54698 Kontra
>>54697
K-Pop is going strong as far as I know. But Korean Fashion can be quite good, but maybe we mean different things. The image in my head is Asian male and female in minimalistic, Bauhaus-like clothing. Basically, they do the 90s thing like every youth on earth right now.
>>
No. 54700
>>54696
>Cool. What was it about?
It's about Japan
>Why would a stranger just as about your ethnicity? Did you look stereotypically Jewish?
He was playing jewish music on his speakers. I'm not jewish nor do I have any of the stereotypical characteristic of a jew, I think he was just a strange man.
>he called it a masterpiece but they disagreed with it?
They just were screaming about Godard, maybe because they were artists, maybe because they learned a french sentence and were mocking it. But we talked about a very different topic. The nature of the individual. And we disagreed on what it was.
>>
No. 54701
64 kB, 480 × 720
>>54698
We are talking about slightly different things here. You are judging the fashion by its aesthetic merits, which is perfectly fine. It's a matter of taste, but I guess it does look hip.

What I'm talking about is that it looks generic. It is clear that the person watched a bunch of YouTube or Instagram tutorials, and copied the results, instead of coming up with their own style.
Everything becomes cheap and banal once it is commodified.

If this were the 2000s, they'd be wearing butterfly sunglasses with blue jeans, which was peak of Asian fashion at the time, but now looks lame.

Guess what bothers me is trends so easily influencing wide swathes of people, disproving the notion of personal agency.

Just a few years ago it was big fake glasses + long coats and pants tucked into street boots, but you don't see that any more either.

How am I supposed to treat people as autonomous, conscious being when they act in such a deterministic manner?
>>
No. 54702
>>54701
Trends have always existed. Followers have always existed. Why do all the work yourself when you can pick something already made?
Are you an alien trying to understand humans?
>>
No. 54703 Kontra
>>54701
>How am I supposed to treat people as autonomous, conscious being when they act in such a deterministic manner?
You don't. Nobody is autonomous and most people very rarely get in a conscious state. I know I don't for a good portion of my living time.
>>
No. 54704
>>54702
Because widely repeated ideas entertain the first time, bore the next few times you see them, and become annoying after that.

Life is like a big stage where everyone is a performer, except the majority seems to be doing the exact same bit they copied from somewhere else. A very boring viewing.
Or a gallery where 90% of paintings are a variation on the Mona Lisa. Yawn.

Now, most people here dress even worse than cliche, they don't have a fashion sense at all. But what gets me about the "fashionable" people is that they put in deliberate effort to look generic.

Being reducible to a stereotype makes one redundant as an entity.
>>
No. 54705 Kontra
>>54704
Sounds like you're struggling to cope with the fact you're not special.
>>
No. 54706
>>54665
Y'know, I was extra butthurt about Germans having the audacity to charge people for using a piss station on the autobahn, but then I had a doctor's appointment not that long ago, and literally I could not find more than a single place that would let me piss in two separate cities. I had to piss twice and it fucking hurt and the one place I slipped in just because they were closed and had a door open for deliveries and didn't notice me. I always hated these cities one in particular but on that day I swore especially this one place where I could literally see the bathroom sign behind the woman who told me "no we don't have any bathrooms" that I would find a way to get rich and level these fucking buildings into the dirt and erect public pissing stations on top of the rubble. So, Germany still is not as shit as Americans with their American businesses in their American cities with their no bathrooms. Out of all the places I checked out the sole one that let me piss was a Mexican cafe. I have concluded Americans are awful people based on that alone. Pissing is a human right and we ain't free until every man can take a piss without fear of arrest because
>well why didn't you just piss behind a dumpster or an alleyway
because there were cameras around and it was daylight and if I got caught I'd be arrested with criminal charges and labeled a sex offender for indecent exposure if I got caught pissing behind anybody's dumpsters.
So congrats. I hate you less than our cities now. The sole reliable piss hole is Walmart and like said, it's horrible and requires sanitizing your shoes before you get in the car.
>>
No. 54707
>>54688
I would have paid fucking cash to piss that day my lad. In point of fact the hostess who showed me to the bathroom at that Mexican kafe I gave her a $5 tip I was so appreciative for getting to piss after wandering around holding it for over half an hour in pain.
>>
No. 54708
>>54705
I am though. I'm literally the protagonist of reality from my own perspective.
You seem to be projecting.
>>
No. 54709
>>54703
Well that's their problem tbh
>>
No. 54712
189 kB, 1080 × 1348
>>54704
a good look can be pulled by buying a few items that fit right, there is, however, a certain sense necessary to be fashionable, to combine so thoroughly with what you have and can have, and to give an outfit a special twist. You can pull a style good and acceptable, presentable or very special. Also, fashion is about confidence. You can look good in something that seems hilarious or offbeat, when you still act like you did this as cool shit on purpose it can work. Keep in mind there are limits to that. I cringe when I see 2000s fashion but some items where good, and the 2000s will be in fashion again, not everything but certain items. I hope women will wear high-waisted pants and jeans forever though. Maybe the remix culture makes it a bit less trend-ridden than the years before.
I think autonomy is a spook btw, clothing has been a mass product. 200 years ago or so people wore certain outfits and styles, certainly not very individualistic. Around 1940 every man had like the same freaking hat. Also fashion really is the prime example of the paradox of the individualistic mass product.
>>
No. 54713
505 kB, 620 × 480
>>54705
You forget he is brick. Of course he is alien and experientially this reality is some sort of alien hellscape piloted by mannequins to him. I not infrequently feel the same way.

>>54708
Everybody is the protagonist of their own reality mate, however I once became so intoxicated I rightfully concluded that I am not real and that I do not exist. While a plausible argument can be made for you all being real, my own existence is a fiction.

>>54696
>Why would a stranger just ask about your ethnicity?
Because he is Russian and/or American, possibly Chinese too. It's a bydlo decayed superpower thing I am not sure you would understand.
>but what is your hurritage?
I've actually gotten that question a lot. Do people just straight up ask your ethnicity? Yes, particularly if they cannot immediately peg you as "black" "Mexican" whatever. He might just have some kind of vaguely unusual feature. It may either unsettle the bydlo because you look or act even vaguely alien to them, or simply of their curiosity. I get this from the other hicks sometimes although to be fair I frequently take great pains to conceal myself from the others because I have no clue nor any interest in what retarded sports or pop culture references. I'm amazed I've not been accused of being a foreigner spy yet.

Perhaps he also just felt even more comfortable questioning the Swiss lad's ethnic background because he was traveling in another country surrounded by many different foreigners and because coming from a more bydlo monolithic yet multicultural country all his brain could process was "this must be evri." Americans have a tendency of doing that with everyone outside their country that isn't Asian and therefore Chinese must be Arab, Mexican, or black. I would assume Russians must think "he either is usual Wecterner, churka, Jew, or steppeasian."
t. Decayed large superpower bydlo liver
>>
No. 54714
113 kB, 560 × 800
>>54697
I don't know about Korea specifically, but Asian fashion isn't so bad. At least it appeals to me personally. It's clean, has nice colours, materials and design and doesn't look trashy. At least on women.

>>54646
Passports are really cool. Mine makes me feel ever a bit more patriotic whenever I hold it, knowing my nation has my back, even if it's a small country.
Too bad I look like some weird avant-garde 70s-80s Eastern Block émigré with that long hair and sweater on the photo :DD
>>
No. 54719
>>54714
My pic reveals a generic close-shaved haicut and red t-shirt collar, which is visibly pulled to a 'V' by my dangling earbuds. That probably puts me into some categorey or other- lazy-Western chic?- I just don't know which one.

I actually tried to take my passport photo myself, to save a few bucks. The results were awful, full of disfiguring shadows and bad lighting. I ended up going to a drugstore and shelling out $15 to have someone else take a better one. It would have only been $7.50 if I had simply printed out one of my own pics. It's strange to think about, but the difference between those numbers put a concrete cost on my vanity. Eh. At least it was a small cost.
>>
No. 54720
1,2 MB, 550 × 413, 0:01
>>54719

Interesting, I recently had to renew my ID and the photo was for free since the city administration had a catchy "high-tech" (it was new, no irony here) photo booth in which you could stand, with perfect lighting and make that facial recognition friendly photo as often as you wanted until you had the version you liked. No pennies spend although an ID costs freaking 20-30€ :DDD dunno anymore
But I don't know if an international passport requires a professional photo. I highly doubt that since the photo booth makes the perfect and desired biometrical photo already, there is no need to spend bucks on it, maybe for your CV I got a scholarship without a photo in my CV, I just attached a text that a photo enforces biases and I won't engage in such a practice, I don't want to be judged according to my physiognomical appearance
>>
No. 54723
293 kB, 1057 × 775
>>54720
Our photos are free for a driver's license, they take them for you at the DMV, but passports are done through the mail so you need to provide your own. It felt, I don't know...weird, but in a good way...to physically staple a photo to my application. Like everything is digital now, but we still have a use for the old ways. I assume that's the same in other countries, with government documents favoring a strong paper trail. I like that, and hope that somewhere out there they're still using carbon paper, too.

Since everybody has to provide their own picture, there is no shortage of businesses to fill the need. Walmart has a service which allows you to upload your own photo, and then pick up the regulation passport-sized prints in-store. That's what I was originally going to use for my picture. There are even guidelines to help you adjust the image to ensure it meets biometric requirements. All for the low price of $7.44.
>>
No. 54725
427 kB, 1920 × 1258
942 kB, 922 × 843
I went to the oceanarium today. Today was a good day.
>>
No. 54727
34 kB, 320 × 320
>>54247
Think I'll eat less this week and then on Friday, I'll fast and then end the fast Sunday.. Liquids first for 3 days, then semisolids for another 3 days, then solids ever after

Uhm, r8 plan??
>>
No. 54731
I stopped to lose my time on screens watching bydlo shit and stopped playing time consuming video games. My only screentime now is to watch movies, work, message friends and EC. I now feel way more alive and it's pretty stressful. I want to meet more people, to be more productive and I struggle pretty hard to sleep at night may be unrelated to the rest.
>>
No. 54732
>>54731
You don't read anything online?

My screentime is basically the same, but I still manage to feel like I waste a good chunk, probably due to procrastination that results in some Youtube/reading or actual entertainment time wasters.
>>
No. 54734
>>54732
I include YouTube and article reading in the bydlo screen time. Even if the videos are intellectual and the article intrestanding, the reason behind me watching it is that I fear to live my real life.
>>
No. 54735 Kontra
1,3 MB, 1055 × 1485
>>54734
You wanted your crush to read Debord, no? Your words sound like the aversion against representation and the 'pro' immediacy that was a big category around 1968 and following and afaik an aspect of Debord. After all the media belongs to the spectacle, provides it with fuel. Anyways, I don't want to start a discussion on distance and immediacy rn and how these are part of the same reality.
>>
No. 54736 Kontra
>>54735

I had to think of this song now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nry4FTeBgYc

About a relationship or date, dunno. I used DeepL. They watch movies. The guy wants to kiss but the girl says don't interrupt the magic unfolding on the screen, the cool and magic times they have on the screen and she dreams of having herself.

Since we have stepped into Kein territory I can unload myself here: I had something like a date (the second, she ghosted me, coming back after two months saying she had some real shitty time, she also watches many movies, including the old stuff. Sadly she is very bodily distant in a way [spoiler]might be just corona, or she needs time, I don't want to wait, I would have liked to kiss her, to cuddle and have sex, it's making me freak out I need that already[spoiler] but her signals point toward her interest in the end. I don't want to have another 4 walks before something happens, also I'm afraid of a relationship, not even sure how much I like her.
>>
No. 54739 Kontra
>>54735
Yeah that's exactly it. The idea was Deborian.But the impulse is the girl. She said that her only screentime was to watch movie. It made me think about myself. And I came to the conclusion that we may exist in a very different way and maybe I existed less than her, having passively spent so much time in my life looking at images of the (non-)life of others.
>>54736
Has anything new happened since last post related or are you ruminating your thoughts about her?
>>
No. 54742
2,1 MB, 1758 × 957
>>54734
>. Even if the videos are intellectual and the article intrestanding, the reason behind me watching it is that I fear to live my real life.
It depends if that's the reason why you are doing it but that's still facebook bydlo tier thinking about things. Like who the actual fuck sits down to watch a movie or a documentary or dicks around reading articles after work and thinking "man, I really should go Living Muh Life." Like what the actual fuck else are you going to do, go parasailing?

In fact I'd go as far to point out that I heard the exact phrase countless times this pandemic from idiotic coof boomers. "da governa can't stop me from Livin Muh Life." And what the stupid fucks actually meant by that was just sitting around playing scratch offs in some gas station, sitting around in a Wendy's on lunch break, going out and getting someone to cut their hair than cutting it themself.

No none of these people are Living Their Lives in point of fact I'd really like to note how fucking random broads you picked up on some seedy bar isn't "living your life" either. I wasted so much of my damn time drinking and shtuping in my 20s and it was all such a goddamn waste of time and I wasted my life with nothing to show for it after LivingMyLifeTM. What I should have done is dedicated everything, all my mental and physical energy, towards just making a bunch of money in my 20s and slaving away at a better job and career path then dedicating my 30s towards stupid shit like "finding a wife" who'll just take half my money anyway after my kids tell me they're gonna become trannies. Then sit around like a dumbass on shitbook because every of my friends became bydlo retards on there and twitter obsessed with posting pics of themselves hiking the Blue Ridge Mountains instead of, you know, actually enjoying hiking in the mountains or whatever the fuck.

I have since lost touch with almost all my friends by the way, including my old "friends" who ultimately just became drinking buddies with whom I'd had little in common beyond drinking. When people say "living muh life" and they mean going out to clubs, they are bydlo and dumbasses, and then they watch richfag bydlo instagram feeds and want to feel depressed because they're not on a yacht or some stupid shit which is equally boring and retarded as sitting around a pool taking shots with bimbos.

You do not need to live your life. You need to do you and become successful and then spend some time bettering yourself. If that included reading articles--real articles not another faggoty top ten list like my stupid pocketfeed does--which betters your understanding of something during your downtime, then go do that. I had a great time doing shit this last year and especially fantastic time learning hands on things in my different hobbies partly by watching youtube videos and reading shit. Like if you want to learn how to do gardening and grow your own vegetables and raise a couple chickens, then go do that, go watch some video reviews on seed companies and strains or someshit, read articles and learn to do that.

If you're avoiding finding a job because you're too busy jacking off to anime though then yes that is absolutely pathetic and you're not living your life and would be better off doing literally anything else.
>>
No. 54748 Kontra
>>54742
If you look at the media with the idea of being immediately entertained instead of doing something else, then it doesn't really matter wich one it is. In that sense, you define the quality of the media.
You make a strawman by pertending I have the same intentions and ideal as your bar boomers. Living one's life can very well be a productive thing. I'm talking about doing everything in a conscious and willing state, not experiencing social immediatety without any thoughts put into it.
A lot of my drinking budds loose their non-socializing freetime looking at fucking Netflix series and drinking coke all day. But again, you also define the quality of your drinkings.
>>
No. 54749
Why I must feel like every single week I must just try and unfuck something on top of having usual chores to eat up my time.

Also realized yet again today I'm tempted to just make know your countryballs.

>>54748
> I'm talking about doing everything in a conscious and willing state, not experiencing social immediatety without any thoughts put into it.
Which is what I'd basically preempted as the caveat to that when you said
>the reason behind me watching it is that I fear to live my real life.
i.e. the intentionality behind it mattering in that certain specific sense.

Of course all that being stated I am still largely a kind of utilitarian. Ultimately when it comes to getting things done I really don't give a shit that you're a shit person with shit intentions if the outcome is positive. "all things are rectified by the Lord" and all. Meanwhile some really great people can have these really positive intentions and all it does is just fucks somebody's day up. I'm exceptionally outcome oriented which means that if the outcome is the same, intentionality is of lesser concern to me. Like if you are fearing to live and that is why you watch NetFlix, as opposed to some other dude banging bydlo or raising kids and building a career or whatever and he comes home to watch his same show on Netflix as you are watching, at the end of the day you two are still watching Netflix. I fail to see the relevance to any of this behind some sort of meta philosophical commentary about the ways in which you mean to lead your life not just outwardly but also inwardly, and if your self criticism is a perceived failure to live life internally with conscious intentionality then so be it and go do that.

>But again, you also define the quality of your drinkings.
While this may be true it also is however true that alcohol is a shit drug, but that what really matters is those around you which can be just as fine without the booze. Sadly that being stated most of the people actually worth drinking with outside of like college or medschool tend to be more private bars and private situations. But you are entirely correct however and it is you personally that ultimately determines that, which even if you are your surroundings and get stuck in a situation it is also you who must choose not to be part of that and extricate yourself from it.

Sorry I've also been watching this dude and prison videos all weekend which may be subtly influencing me at this point in ways I'm not aware of. I also need to be less aggressive towards others online I think I still have no clue how I come off to people in written text which is probably bitchy, irritable, and offputting than I am by spoken word

>You make a strawman by pertending I have the same intentions and ideal as your bar boomers.
No what I mean is I didn't know if you had either that or for whatever reason social media and let them begin to influence you in their retarded mentality. I have also watched and come to agree with certain things richfags say about the unsuccessful and poor person mindset, which doesn't detract from all my many criticisms of those born into wealth and most others not having those opportunities, just like some dudes become mobsters because who their fathers are, however there definitely is a distinct "I am an employee" mindset of people waiting to strike it rich on the lottery rather than choose their own fate. Meanwhile often the same people try and say banalities about "living life."

I am a grumpy as fuck thirty something boomer and can safely say how full of shit however many people are at this point, and the retarded mindsets people get about "that is what I should be doing" when in fact the solution frequently is the opposite. I cannot say for certain your exact definition of "living life" means but I've watched as this whole toxic culture pollutes people through the media about becoming gangsta pimps this or going jetskiing that, consooming this or the other and sleeping around and how most people get in this mentality like "I want that." In point of fact one of the most ridiculous, retarded things I heard at an AA meeting was this guy trying to say something about "do you want what I've got? so people need to come to this group and see what I have" and it's like they lump even their life experiences into just another consumable product, and do it hoping to generate envy. It's stupid. Like fuck no I don't know what you have and I don't fucking care I want a stable job and sobriety.

I should point out that you're swiss and I'm American so there's probably some huge other disconnect there. I don't know what you mean by living your life and don't know what to tell you other than if you have an objective just go and do your mission or don't bother worrying about it so long as it's something worth doing. My problem with it is ultimately about 90% of people seem full of shit to me when they use that exact phrase and either don't go and do it like bernds who just wanted to sit there moping around bitching about everything, or people whose idea of "living my life" really amounted to only "I want to live their life" and make sure they could be seen taking selfies at a bar with the newest iPhone or some dumb shit like that.

So my apologies if I came across as being a dumb fat cunt to you.
>>
No. 54750 Kontra
>>54749
>So my apologies if I came across as being a dumb fat cunt to you.
You didn't noworries. Also, Ernstchan shouldn't be a safespace even if it is a bit as things are rn.

And you are right the phrases "being yourself" and "living your life" have become consumerist formulas to define more or less the contrary of the comportment I was refering. I am sorry not to be able to answer with the same amout of attention than you did.
>>
No. 54751 Kontra
45 kB, 376 × 183
901 kB, 1106 × 830
Update: no most shit is still fucked. At least got one thing done, another thing just didn't get mailed since like two days ago, and FedEx remains fucking dickheads. Really I think I'm just getting ready to act like a dick because FedEx. God they're fucking awful why in the fuck does anybody use FedEx it costs more and is the absolute worst carrier. I need to stop making lists because I'll have like half crossed off and need to do it again week later anyway then it'll take a whole month and like a handful of shit still isn't done on the list.

>>54750
No worries like I said I am prone to being quite dickish online. Also the usual EC tier post is in longform as you can see the very first post in this thread
>>54249
Of course normally I either dwell in vidya/tech shit or am complaining about something trivial Today.

What exactly did you mean by that anyway? It sounded like you had some vision what you wanted to do but was not doing it.
>>
No. 54754
134 kB, 1200 × 848
Finally had my meeting with a wise elder of the central committee.
We discussed the teachings of the great educator, the future of Marxism in the 21st century and the problems facing the party - as well as the Marxist left as a whole.
A pretty sober and self aware conversation for a couple of hours. It was pleasant, really. Despite on the outside the party being your average ultra-left 'class war cosplay' movement that stands against revisionists, in his later years, their main theoretician espoused views that could only be considered revisionist. Notably that the Russian revolution and the Chinese revolution were doomed to fail since [abbreviating tl;dr marxist diatribes], you guessed it - there were no material conditions.
This comrade asked me to reconsider my decision to leave the organization, even dangling the prospects of central committee membership in the very near future - as we were in agreement in our disdain of those blinded with petty ideological fanaticism and the need for Marxism to update itself. I suppose he also took a personal liking of me.
I was handed another book written by the great educator and the party's guidelines. After this pleasant and interesting conversation, I open the party's guidelines to see the calls to take arms and prepare for the class war among other tone deaf revolutionary word salad. This 'party' is a great microcosm for the 21st century marxist identity crisis.

>>54608
>They do write stuff I agree with sometimes, but often their officialism and larping as a powerful Central Committee that "Demands" the government do such and such reform is amusing.
I suppose the Hungarian commies carry the aura of having at some point been masters of Hungary. Imagine a party whose greatest achievement was something 1.2% of the vote claiming to speak in the name of the "Portuguese masses".