/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 5461
457 kB, 2048 × 1536
Why on God's green earth did I have to find ernstchan.xyz?
When KC went down I thought I was free, until I found EC... and then it went down as well. Then, I thought, finally I am free. Surely this is the end.

I can go out in the world and be the productive person I've always had the potential to be. No more will I slave away at a job I don't care about. I will start my own business, even invest into stock & forex. Live life for its own sake; enjoy my time on this earth and treasure the memories of life actually being lived! And when I look back, I will see my former life as a shadow of my current self—like a dream or a second gestation.

Curse my rotten luck!
>>
No. 5462
It's not as though you can lurk all day here. Most of the time you'll be waiting hours if not days for your thread to get replies.
>>
No. 5471
What's your problem? it's enough to check EC 2-3 times per day for new threads/replies. It shouldn't cost you more than 15 minutes or so.
>>
No. 5477 Kontra
Remember that this is not KC 2.0, like EC become when KC dead. I hope you will keep your posting without any cancer.
>>
No. 5484 Kontra
Where you choose to waste time was never the problem. You cannot escape yourself even if the whole world goes down.
>>
No. 5497
EC is soooo slow
>>
No. 5498
>>5497
am i b&?
>>
No. 5501 Kontra
>>5497
You are arrived here from Kohl?
Why there so many human trash from here recently?
>>
No. 7645
296 kB, 634 × 684
This board cost me a lot of money, I need to make up for lost time.

How do we get rich or die trying if we're not educated, not smart, not good looking? Playing lottery cards?
>>
No. 7646
>>7645
I meant KC not EC
>>
No. 8512
Well, I do generally feel much healthier having found and posted here