/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

Currently at Radio Ernstiwan:

Hail Odin! by Christenklatscher666

M3U - XSPF

Thread 54638 is locked. No replies can be posted.

No. 54638 Lock
14 kB, 320 × 180
I'd just like to interject for a moment What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
>>
No. 54639 Kontra
96 kB, 300 × 400
At last, I truly see
>>
No. 54669
93 kB, 1000 × 566
Richard Stallman taught us that:
  1. In America "you can get arrested without a reason."
  2. Russian spy "Edward Snowden is a Great Hero."
  3. HAMAS terrorists are the good guys, while Israel is a fascist state.
  4. "The US military" are the "violent white supremacists." "The US owes reparations to Iraq for the damage it has done."
  5. "The US military is poisoning [low-income] communities across the US with toxic chemicals."
  6. It is wrong that "the US government has persecuted Julian Assange for a decade for Wikileaks' journalism."
  7. "Publishing of leaked secret [American] information" is journalism, and not espionage or sabotage.
  8. Terrorist Iranian dictatorship, trying to make a nuclear bomb, are the good guys, and America should ally with it.
  9. "US today — plutocracy, extractivism and dooH niboR."
  10. "US government doesn't try to operate fair taxation."
  11. American "democracy is a sham."
  12. "We must defeat [American] plutocracy."
13 "War is not the way to deal with" the totalitarian regimes.
14. Pre-teen children can "appear entirely willing."
15. Writing software unpaid makes you "free as in freedom."
16. There is nothing wrong with the Red Star GNU/Linux being used in North Korea as the totalitarian surveillance tool tracking any non approved communication. GNU GPL completely approves such use, because it gives their government users "freedom."
17. "Facebook is surveillance monster."
18. American corporations are the "enemy of your freedom", despite them creating jobs, quality products and paying taxes.
19. It is totally okay to work for totalitarian regimes, speak propaganda on RussiaToday and getting paid in bitcoins by Karpeles.
20. Free software != free speech, and criticizing Stallman and his cult is a taboo, and will get you banned from all related IRC channels and forums.
21. RussiaToday and similiar anti-American sites are the best and most unbiased sources of information.
22. "China is wise" for banning "Tesla cars from entering military bases."
23. "US police are the thugs," while ghetto gangsters are the good guys.
24. "Defending borders and national symbols is the sure sign of a culture in decline".
25. "US should sign the land mine ban treaty," and also ban military robots to put itself at a disadvantage, and risk American lives, where a drone can be used safely.
26. Calling yourself "doctor Stallman" and bragging about your phony honorary degree is totally okay.
27. Being an old fat sexist creep and harassing young women is perfectly normal.
28. Having net worth of millions of USDs and paying your personal lawyer, Eben Moglen, $281,000 in 2007s money is not an example of corruption and donations mishandling.
>>
No. 54673
>>54669
Based.
>>
No. 54679
>>54669
He is right about literally every single thing there except 14 and maybe 16. Honestly I had no idea he was that based af. I like him so much more. What kind of ponce you are even? Do you like tyranny or something? Do you like kissing Putin and Dick Cheney hui or something?