Richard Stallman taught us that:
- In America "you can get arrested without a reason."
- Russian spy "Edward Snowden is a Great Hero."
- HAMAS terrorists are the good guys, while Israel is a fascist state.
- "The US military" are the "violent white supremacists." "The US owes reparations to Iraq for the damage it has done."
- "The US military is poisoning [low-income] communities across the US with toxic chemicals."
- It is wrong that "the US government has persecuted Julian Assange for a decade for Wikileaks' journalism."
- "Publishing of leaked secret [American] information" is journalism, and not espionage or sabotage.
- Terrorist Iranian dictatorship, trying to make a nuclear bomb, are the good guys, and America should ally with it.
- "US today — plutocracy, extractivism and dooH niboR."
- "US government doesn't try to operate fair taxation."
- American "democracy is a sham."
- "We must defeat [American] plutocracy."
13 "War is not the way to deal with" the totalitarian regimes.
14. Pre-teen children can "appear entirely willing."
15. Writing software unpaid makes you "free as in freedom."
16. There is nothing wrong with the Red Star GNU/Linux being used in North Korea as the totalitarian surveillance tool tracking any non approved communication. GNU GPL completely approves such use, because it gives their government users "freedom."
17. "Facebook is surveillance monster."
18. American corporations are the "enemy of your freedom", despite them creating jobs, quality products and paying taxes.
19. It is totally okay to work for totalitarian regimes, speak propaganda on RussiaToday and getting paid in bitcoins by Karpeles.
20. Free software != free speech, and criticizing Stallman and his cult is a taboo, and will get you banned from all related IRC channels and forums.
21. RussiaToday and similiar anti-American sites are the best and most unbiased sources of information.
22. "China is wise" for banning "Tesla cars from entering military bases."
23. "US police are the thugs," while ghetto gangsters are the good guys.
24. "Defending borders and national symbols is the sure sign of a culture in decline".
25. "US should sign the land mine ban treaty," and also ban military robots to put itself at a disadvantage, and risk American lives, where a drone can be used safely.
26. Calling yourself "doctor Stallman" and bragging about your phony honorary degree is totally okay.
27. Being an old fat sexist creep and harassing young women is perfectly normal.
28. Having net worth of millions of USDs and paying your personal lawyer, Eben Moglen, $281,000 in 2007s money is not an example of corruption and donations mishandling.