/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

Currently at Radio Ernstiwan:

Hail Odin! by Christenklatscher666

M3U - XSPF

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 55499
5 kB, 304 × 166
Are there any good magazines or similar things you follow?

I got the idea because i'm currently reading this and i like the idea:

https://journalofcontroversialideas.org/volumes_issues/1

Wikipedia says:
"The Journal of Controversial Ideas is a cross-disciplinary, peer-reviewed academic journal that aims to allow academics to publish using pseudonyms if they request it.[1][2] Established in 2018 by philosophers Francesca Minerva, Jeff McMahan, and Peter Singer, the journal began accepting submissions on 20 April 2020.[3] According to McMahan, the journal is needed because of the fear among academics about publishing articles that support certain contentious positions.[4] Minerva came up with the idea after experiencing death threats and difficulty finding employment because of an article she wrote on the ethics of newborn infanticide."

I hope it's not getting too /pol/ tier, but for now i stay interested.

Also, i (unironically) read the High Times every now and then since i'm 14 or so. They actually have some really interesting articles in there every now and then but i feel like it lost a lot of quality over the last 10 or so years.
I would definitely recommend a look into the "High Times Greats" category on their website.
https://hightimes.com/high-times-greats/

I also like the National Geographic.
Was subscribed to it but quit. Maybe i should re-subscribe someday.
>>
No. 55540
There is a German podcast called Methodisch Inkorrekt (Methodical Incorrect) where two physicists try to explain recent scientific papers of all fields, not only physics, which is quite entertaining. Its episodes are quite long though, so I didn't listen to it for a while now. I don't know if there is something similar in English?