/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

Thread 563 is locked. No replies can be posted.

No. 563 Lock
25 kB, 391 × 269
Are you again? It's time to step down.
>>
No. 565 Kontra
>>563
>spammed old ernstchan with kohl
>complains about ernstchan today
>>
No. 566
>>565
Personally I never spammed that site. And as far as I know no one liked there those mentions. On top of that those mods were removing them. Kohl's mods don't remove this shit.

You guys said that you don't want any Bernd from kohl? Why advertise your dead chan then?
>>
No. 567
>ernstchan
Also this chan isn't ernstchan. It's like call krautchan.co kc.
>>
No. 573
>>566
Actually we do remove those threads if they are extremely low quality advertisements or simply spam. As you correctly said we don't remove any refugee threads or people who simply want to regroup as long as it's contained / doesn't spread to unrelated threads.

t. Kohlmod
>>
No. 575 Kontra
Why are you telling us all here about someone spamming stuff somewhere? Respond to him in the thread were he posted, if you have a message for that person.
>>
No. 579 Kontra
>>
No. 586 Kontra
>step down
From what? FYI I'm not whoever posted in that pic because I don't want shitposters flooding us.

>>566
I personally don't want you here. Kohl is a shithole filled almost entirely by the worst shitposters and pedophiles who all finally got banned for good. I know a board is gonna be shit the moment I see Quebec posts and I hope to God they stay there. If and when k*hl finally goes down don't come here.
>>
No. 588
105 kB, 822 × 720
>>563
Maybe he was just trying to be a beacon for lost Ernst to find their way back home (here).
Consider the possibility at least.
>>
No. 589 Kontra
this thread should be deleted imho
>>
No. 590 Kontra
>>586
Lolithreads are a natural defense against newfags/normies. Actually nobody who posts in there is a pedophile, but they just want to keep people like you from using the site. I'm telling you this just to make fun of you because I know that you won't change your opinion on this no matter what anyone says.
>>
No. 592 Kontra
>>590
nice meme
>>
No. 603 Kontra
>>590
>w-we're totally just ironic pedophiles honest!
Keep telling yourself that. There were a handful of legit pedos on KC and most of them got banned. There was like a Brit, an Italian, a Texan, a Russian, and I think maybe an Israeli.
>>
No. 609 Kontra
>>603
You have obviously never been on /b/.
>>
No. 643 Kontra
>>609
/b/ was full of pedos.
>>
No. 798
I wasn't right. Please spam kohl really badly. I can't tolerate those ernstniggers anymore. Kohl was so cool before your admin decided to shut down ec. I suffer with people of your kind ;_;
>>
No. 818 Kontra
88 kB, 467 × 381
>>798
And so your response is to come here which you claim to hate and shitpost on our board? Great. Just like a certain group of people who ruined their desert homeland and so decided to move across certain borders only to fuck it up into a shithole just like the place from which they fled.
>>
No. 826 Kontra
>>818
Suck a dick, nigger.
>>
No. 827
>>567
What's the D? Mods are the same cucks. Colour and rules are the same. Target audience is the same. Only domen changed, other changes incoming.
Sosach has come a long way from it's .so domen, but it's still sosach nevermind if it's .pm or .hk.
>>
No. 829 Kontra
>>826
EC was fine you fucking kebab shitposter

>>827
We had a very nice community that started out very slowly and then built to a vibrant place. Philosophy and history discussions, ancient art discussions threads, vidya discussions, feels discussions, IWO threads, and the reestablishment of comfiness. Then all the cancer ruined it to the point where mods just gave up. Again. A few months after the same shitposters shat up KC to the point where admins simply abandoned the place altogether, and EC did the same.

So in summation be cozy here, or you can go fuck yourself with a bottle. It took about a month for the seedling of EC to grow into a beautiful place. We just need someone crazy enough to be made mods who will permaban the people that need permabanning. Snacks did nothing wrong.
>>
No. 831 Kontra
>>829
>vibrant
Ugh.
>>
No. 838 Kontra
>>831
If you hate it so much you can always go to hui go back to sosach kindly excuse yourself from premises
>>
No. 857 Kontra
>>818
Indeed, Bernds are a virtual rapefugee-gipsy clan of the chanosphere.
>>
No. 901
>>857
Croatia is here and the gypsy-expertise gets unrolled :3
>>
No. 939 Kontra
85 kB, 1216 × 526
>>901
mhhh
>>
No. 5400 Kontra
>>566
>You guys said that you don't want any Bernd from kohl?

No we didn't. We said we don't want to have shitposters.