/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

Currently at Radio Ernstiwan:

Animumusik by Yuno

M3U - XSPF

Thread 58014 is locked. No replies can be posted.

No. 58014 Lock
46 kB, 727 × 1166
Sup, Ernst. Bernd from Kohl is here. I'm going to open an embassy ITT, if you don't mind.

Roskomparasha (Russian public authorities responsible for censorship on the internet) has blocked Kohlchan today in Russia. Beeline and MTS providers already closed gates in Moscow and Muscovites can't post from now. Blocks from another providers and provincial Bernds just a matter of time.

So, I decided to come here and collect all Russian refugees ITT to prevent my compatriots from shitposting on /int/. Let's discuss things here in English and don't disturb friendly Ernst.
>>
No. 58015
Please, tell me about the special rules that different than Kohlchan had. I don't want to get suspension for my stupidity.

Before you ask, I choose Ernstchan because other /int/'s are garbage. Especially 4chan's.
>>
No. 58018
I can feel why this imageboard not so popular among Russian anons. Posting speed is make me sad.
>>
No. 58019
35 kB, 600 × 449
>>58018
>Posting speed is make me sad.
It's just artisanal posting.

>Please, tell me about the special rules that different than Kohlchan had. I don't want to get suspension for my stupidity.
There really aren't any special rules, just less shitposting. Autistic long form is preferred.

I welcome these efforts by Roskomnadzor. A new slav era for EC dawns.
>>
No. 58022
>>58019
>A new slav era for EC dawns

Not so fast. It seems like I am the first Russian who noticed that roskomnadzor blocked Kohlchan and tries to escape. Only 8 Russian Bernds still active there last hour and I think most of trapped Russians don't even know about Ernstchan and will spread on other Russian speaking mono boards instead of EC.
>>
No. 58032
54 kB, 592 × 532
>>58014
I wonder how kohlchan vatniks will apologize that. Was this block BASED or CRINGE?
Russian posters are better than average there for few reasons, but still, a lot of shitposting incoming.
>>
No. 58038
123 kB, 714 × 966
>>58032
Wecteners dislike us anyway. I can feel it in every post. This is for good.
>>
No. 58039 Kontra
I do mind. You're the lowest of the low now. You're openly associated with pedophiles and child molesters, on top of already being the worst shitposters around. You've sunk to sub-4kanker levels of humanity. Like I would literally have less of a problem with somebody opening a 4cancer embassy thread here than you fucking creatures. I personally hope all of you that remain there get arrested and put on sex offender registries for life so you can be ripped from your homes and forced to have violent hardened criminals as room mates.

In short, no, fuck all of you
>>
No. 58040 Kontra
>>58032
That post alone proves you're nothing but cancer. Go set up shop on 4kanker you're not wanted here.
>>
No. 58041
So now the pedos will have to use Onions? Such change.
>>
No. 58042
>>58039
So rude. Besides, we are not Brazilians. These guys into lolis much more. And I can't call ourselves as greatest shitposters. Regular posts, like anybody else.
>>
No. 58043
>>58038
>Wecteners dislike us anyway. I can feel it in every post. This is for good.

They were trolling. Nobody gives a shit about us there, mates. Some Bernds even sad because of our ban.
>>
No. 58046
>>58041
There's no cp from poccurian side of Kohlchan. Maximum what they posted there were pics from Instagram underage models. It's legal.

Better ask models parents, why do they allow their kids do such photo shoots, because nobody except pedos not interested in that.
>>
No. 58049
>>58046
Did you see /ru/? Your comrade pedomod has his own playground there.
>>
No. 58050 Kontra
>>58014
This is more of a chat-forum of 10-15 posters who posting here for years. This is not a fast board and probably not the place you expect. This is place where you may type big post about movie, about your daily life, show your drawings in one of the threads you may search in catalog and you may get an answer for it after a week. Have you ever been on original KC btw?
>>
No. 58051
If you write short posts expect to be banned on ernstchan tbh
>>
No. 58052
38 kB, 425 × 427
>>58051
>If you write anything expect to be banned on ernstchan tbh
Fixed :DD
>>
No. 58066
>>58050
>Have you ever been on original KC btw?

Yeah, I can't remember the year when I was there for the first time, but I saw some performances from Wojak and his shizo mate Lyubertsy-kun. I guess it was 2010-2012, but Kraut always been a popular board more or less, but became worse before its death.

>This is more of a chat-forum of 10-15 posters who posting here for years. This is not a fast board and probably not the place you expect. This is place where you may type big post about movie, about your daily life, show your drawings in one of the threads you may search in catalog and you may get an answer for it after a week

Yeah, I noticed it. Seems like nobody knows about its existence, lol, and still lurking on KC in read only.
>>
No. 58067
>>58049
>Did you see /ru/? Your comrade pedomod has his own playground there

I saw that. That's why I didn't make an embassy thread there. Anyway, it's not a crime. Those fags just reposting insta shit there.
>>
No. 58070
80 kB, 940 × 518
>>58046
>Maximum what they posted there were pics from Instagram underage models. It's legal.

The pedo mental gymnastics begin. That didn't take long
>>
No. 58072
>>58070
I'm not pedo and consider them as sick people. I'm saying those stuff is not a crime according the law.
>>
No. 58073
54 kB, 332 × 400
>>
No. 58075 Kontra
Participate in other threads like usual users, get used to local posting.

There is no need for a special thread of the board which is not even closed.