Currently at Radio Ernstiwan:

Hail Odin! by Christenklatscher666

M3U - XSPF

Unspecified description by no name

M3U - XSPF

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 62835
67 kB, 768 × 418
Vaccine Enthusiasts answer my questions about all the sportsball people dropping dead suddenly in these plaguetimes

>>62834
>>
No. 62842 Kontra
And what exactly is this info war about? What should this general statement say other than certain interests, like always, are being pitched in media.
The German on bitchute has been an esoteric snake oil salesman long before the pandemic. Now, why should I trust him when he makes a claim without having any real proof whatsoever. You are probably yourself falling for a an authority claim because there is a Dr. in front of his name. Having a Dr. doesn't prevent you from going mental, especially as he was a chemist, his thoughts on anything social and political are nothing special or "expert" when it comes to thinking about these things.

Give me a list of this people dead, give me news of those people dead. Your twitter post is not news, the express article is about Fleck, not 108 ppl dead, Fleck even returned from hospital. Did you even read the article of archive.ph?

>Players suffering cardiac arrest is not a new problem. Former West Ham and Manchester City midfielder, Marc-Vivien Foe, died at 28 while playing for Cameroon in 2003 and ex-Newcastle United midfielder Cheick Tiote collapsed and died aged 30, while training with the Beijing Enterprises Group in 2017.

There is nothing said about 108 dead in the last 6 months.

And Gibraltars 53 is likely a hoax as well.
>>
No. 62844
>>62835
I don't know anything about dead sportsball players.
I do hope previous conditions are restored and Making fun of morons discussing wether or not Hitler is a Talmudic Rothschild isn't an appeal to authority
>>
No. 62850
109 kB, 1080 × 1106
We live in interesting times.
Official institutions from media to WHO lost their credibility and reputation over last years. No wonder that people trust random Bitchute bloggers more than them.
Maybe we'll see something like The Reformation in near future.
>>
No. 62852
209 kB, 2048 × 1600
>>62850
>Official institutions from media to WHO lost their credibility and reputation over last years.
Eh, let's not generalize. I'd say they only had their authority and credibility extended here. Save for a single lie, that we wouldn't need masks :DD just wash your hands :DD t. country without masks in stock :DD, they did good.
>>
No. 62854
>>62852
Interesting, how many of westerners took vaccine willingly and how many of them did it because of conformism? This graph may just show how strong were restrictions for unvaccinated in different countries.

Here it's one of two:
1. The most hardcore vatniks who do whatever putinvision tells them.
2. The most hardcore liberals who do whatever western and pro-western media tell them.
But in Russia trust in official institutions never existed. Therefore being conspiracy theorist here is not an exception but a common thing. I mean, REALLY COMMON THING, the opposite is exception.
After all, isn't "Putin is thief" conspiracy theory? Yes, but that's what majority of people including vatniks but at least he does something good! other people on his place would steal even more! believe in. So there is no psychological block of "that's for tinfoil hat schizos, and I'm decent citizen trusting acknowledged sources".

Until recently western media were the only source of more or less coherent worldview but now it's gone as well. Maybe I'm just too young and don't remember how much they lied in past. Can think only of "Saddam had weapons of mass destruction" but who even cares about him.
>>
No. 62855
1,7 MB, 1515 × 887
>>62854
Well, it'd be hard to differentiate between people willingly taking the vaccine because they're conformists or conforming to taking the vaccine willingly.
Either way, we didn't have particularly hard restrictions for unvaccinated people, there were lockdowns and even curfews but generalized to the whole population. At one point we had the QR code system for restaurants and bars and it seems it'll be coming back if cases continue to rise.

I can say that the main motivation in getting vaccinated in my particular case was so I could easily travel to transnistria but everyone I know has been vaccinated too.

I suppose the vaccination question didn't really take on political or cultural overtones and the main concern initially was 'when will we get the vaccines?' in comparison to other countries. Plus we had an admiral leading the effort and his campaign was pretty successful and promoting vaccination as some sort of national unity campaign.

We really are just calm and conformist sheep concerned about our fellow man.
>>
No. 62858
>>62854
> This graph may just show how strong were restrictions for unvaccinated in different countries.

Probably not. In Germany, the restrictions for unvaccinated people were basically non as long as you had a fresh test result.
Reasons for Germany and its larger share of unvaccinated people: state distrust because of GDR in the east and rightwing propaganda. In the south: green esoteric people who distrust science and technology and individualism as fetishism bordering libertarian territory. Conspiracies really took hold thanks to the internet here as well.

>western media were the only source of more or less coherent worldview

so you seek conformism?

>Maybe I'm just too young and don't remember how much they lied in past

Regardless of your age, I think you have a wrong understanding of media as unveiling platonist truths to the public.
>>
No. 62863
>>62858
> so you seek conformism?
It's convenient to have a reliable source of information about outside world besides my own personal experience, anecdotal evidence from friends and logical conclusions derived from first two sources.
On the other hand, maybe it's for the best. Without trustworthy authorities people will have motivation to learn how to think with their own heda. Some of them however will turn to cults and snake oil salesmen.

> I think you have a wrong understanding of media as unveiling platonist truths to the public.
Well, I had illusions about such thing as reputation. "They can't lie so blatantly because it will cost them more in long run". Now it turns out there are no significant differences between New York Times, Russia Today and Infowars.com. Or between WHO and blog on Bitchute by literally who =D.
>>
No. 62865
>>62863
You are too easily satisfied with the rigid classification that your post makes.
While media will not bring Truth™ it does not necessarily follow that it is absolutely relative. There are still arguments to make within each of these media outlets. And one has to consider many things to come to a more balanced view. You can try to gradually piece together a reality. People are confused by how the world seems to work and their need for orientation calls for rigidity and crystal clear causal relations in an ocean of confusion. I don't think that this really helps, it is more of a cope. What's the best bet? I don't think it is bitchute nor media relativism, not a blind trust in science (since science is itself in constant debate, albeit there exist large pockets of common ground). To me at least, reality is hard to come by, split up in several dimensions. It's puzzling, not just in science, but in cultural, social and economic as well as political reality. Maybe one could lend the manifold from mathematics, even though this is quite abstract, just as my concept if reality :DDDD
>>
No. 62868
>>62865
I think journalists have more of a responsibility to piece together the truth than the readers, because it's literally their job.
>>
No. 62869
>>62868
And they do this, I'd say. how they do it depends to some extent on the outlet they work for. Certain outlets take certain work or want/order certain work, it does not have to be homogeneous though. Journalists have the same problem as other humans but they have a certain self-reflective capacity for what they are doing in the best case and know their limits. And these limits have to be known by non-journalists in the best case as well. Mediation is tricky and in the end politics, economy and other stuff interferes into the mediation of whatever it is then. Just like science is not totally independent from economy and politics, you can act like it is in order to get work done.
>>
No. 62870
>>62869
>how they do it depends to some extent on the outlet they work for
>to some extent
Oh come on. "Bias" is so deeply intertwined with "journalism" they're basically inseparable. Which is why you can never trust just one source and still have to piece together a more complete picture of a given situation from several different outlets.
Just a few days ago I read a hilarious piece by Tucholsky that quite fits here:
https://www.textlog.de/tucholsky-pruegelstrafe.html
>>
No. 62873 Kontra
>>62870
>Oh come on. "Bias" is so deeply intertwined with "journalism" they're basically inseparable.

I know what you mean, but that is not what I meant. Yes, journalists also piece reality together. Their personal experience will be one of many biases that go into their work. Truth and blinding objectivity are not to be found. But there usually is a difference between Alex Jones or some bitchute vlogger and a work by an established outlet. Usually established outlet will comment on sources. On boards it just gets posted. Without context, a contextualization (that one can disregard any time btw) is what journalists should at least do. Politically these are different stories anyway in most cases, but that is not what I meant. It is the arguments, the procession of materials/sources that can differ greatly. Just take Ireland and the twitter he posted, he chucks some articles on the table and makes an unrelated statement about 108 people dead. In the sources there is nothing about it. Just that football players have heart problems, in fact, the article delivers explanations for football players having cardiac arrests and heart problems in general... that differ from IT WAS COVID BUT I HAVE NO PROOFS NOR A PLAUSIBLE EXPLANATION/ARGUMENT besides gubernmint is evil, dark forces, they must be behind it.
>>
No. 62874
>>62873
I disagree here, because commenting is not reporting, it's commenting. It's a completely different thing from reporting the news, but the way it is especially today is that a comment/opinion is sold as an actual reporting and that is certainly a problem.
Plus, the big outlets' journalists aren't really better than whoever you mentioned and Irelandball. They all get their news from AP/Reuters/etc. and instead of actually contextualizing (e.g. X people dead in industrial accident, journalist does actual research and finds out company was cheap on safety stuff), it's "X PEOPLE DEAD - [OTHER TEAM] IS TO BLAME BECAUSE THEY SAID SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE". So even something that isn't inherently political is getting made political. The only advantage they have over those fringe dudes is that the institution "mainstream media" still is more respected than the fringe bullshit, but the way they are conducting themselves - and with e.g. omnipresent cellphone cameras that can liveleak what really happened past the media filter - is really not helping them.
Though what you mentioned between the lines, and I don't know if you were completely aware of that, is that anyone reading news needs to have at least a modicum of education and medial competence or whatever it is called in english and thus won't just jump on headlines. And journalists won't do that for you.
But this whole argument is pointless anyway, because we are discussing an ideal here that will never be achieved and probably has never existed, like the "benevolent industrial tycoon" or "honorable politician".

And on a personal note, fuck Twitter and everyone using it. It is cancer in every frame of reference and if everyone who ever twittered something died on the spot, the world would, in sum, become a better place.
>>
No. 62875
>>62874
Well, journalism isn't just reporting. After all, if I read an article that just says Ernst von Ernstowitz won an election in Berlin, I don't really gain any insight. For that, I'd need some reference or insight into his campaign, why people elected him and who is opponents were. Here exists plenty of ground for non-factual reporting.
>"X PEOPLE DEAD - [OTHER TEAM] IS TO BLAME BECAUSE THEY SAID SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE"
I can say I've never read anything of the sort in the papers I read.
>>
No. 62876 Kontra
Oh great. Had to leave KC because of the constant covid and antivax crap and now it's here too. Fantastic
>>
No. 62877
>>62874
As Portugal already pointed out you confuse a news report with journalism. Journalists do research, talk to people like eyewitnesses, experts, politicians, spokespeople, citizens etc. etc. they dig up histories, affiliations, questionable happenings, bring events in order and try to explain things, they speculate on the future and what not. Usually btw. a comment aka explicit opinion piece is marked as such. The Tagesschau does that, likewise, people think that column is a neutral news report. There are many forms of presentation in journalism and only one of them is really close to neutral and that is news reports from Reuters and such which inform shortly about something that happened, like planes crashed into skyscrapers, drought in some country, X got elected as president, five children and two adults died in a rollercoaster accident, ships are not allowed to enter port Y, country Z is closing its borders to country A.

https://www.pnp-zeitung-macht-schule.de/schreibwerkstatt/journalistische-darstellungsformen

>journalist does actual research and finds out company was cheap on safety stuff

Well, this happens often enough and usually why a company was cheap on safety might fit into an even larger picture that has to do with politics, surprise surprise.

>that anyone reading news needs to have at least a modicum of education and medial competence or whatever it is called in english and thus won't just jump on headlines. And journalists won't do that for you.

It's sad that you think education does not work and will always be the same, just because you live in a present where you think people don't know how to evaluate journalism while you yourself seem to be confused about different forms of representations in journalism. Even though the meager work to do that in school is laughable, at least when I went, this was discussed but I forgot most of it and had to relearn. On the other hand, one could talk about why headlines are so important or why many news reports are just taken from AP/Reuters. Many of them are contextualized in other articles while local newspapers just take them as well. Ok but why is that, why are newspapers dying, why are headlines so important and clickbaity? Well: market economy and attention economy might be two concepts that seem like a starter to give an explanation. Journalism own condition can be the object of journalism and has been in the last years. This cannot be done in statements of a news report. News reports don't explain anything.
>>
No. 62879
39 kB, 618 × 709
144 kB, 960 × 960
147 kB, 960 × 960
1,9 MB, 3000 × 3671
>>62842
>And what exactly is this info war about?
Are you a human? if you are a human reply with NOTBOT
>The German on bitchute has been an esoteric snake oil salesman long before the pandemic
Sure, well now he is dead 3 days after making that video. He was murdered, guess that's a just coincidence right?

>>62854
Westerners have no real fight left in them because they are legislated into submission with endless redundant laws, taxes, fines and rules. It is literally a maze to navigate property law, taxation law, social welfare rules etc. in Ireland and you need to spend 1000s hiring professionals to do anything of the sort for you.

When your entire life revolves around jumping through hoops just to get through the month, you have no more fight left in you to resist things like this, plus the propaganada and social pressure to be a good obedient useful idiot on top of all that.

>>62858
>Probably not. In Germany, the restrictions for unvaccinated people were basically non as long as you had a fresh test result.
that's funny because I was talking to a German today who says he has to get DAILY tests and pay for them himself at 20 euro a go or lose his job. Again reply with NOTBOT if you are human because I don't believe you are

>>62876
There's one general here for it, make dealings

>>62875
Name the papers you read
>>
No. 62880 Kontra
>>62854
"Yes so maybe he steals but he only steals for making Russia stronker!" It's like your nation has generations of Stockholm syndrome.

>>62868
Stuff like this is why we need journalism and why it is a good thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdR-I35Ladk
The only people that get truly mad at journalists are criminals in high positions that have something to hide. It's why Saudi Arabia murdered Kashogi and it is why Russia murders journalists. Journalists in a free society freely expose the criminality of elites. If Epstein happened in Russia all the journalists trying to cover the story would be dead.

>>62870
This is true but they are also confusing journalists with pundits and commentators, because they are being idiots. A commentator may be a journalist too, but his commnetary is explicitly not journalism. It also doesn't help that a lot of them just suck at their jobs and do things like making acccusatory statements rather than just asking questions. The second thing they suck at is

>>62854
"Saddam has weapons" says completely reliable retarded establishment general. That is to say, they repeat things verbatim without fact checking like >>62868 said, because you can't always trust what anyone says or just blindly call them a reliable source. That isn't journalism. Oh no I just realized this isn't the today thread no wonder it is so shitty.

>>62879
The reason this is so completely stupid is how many people you even were able to half plausibly find. People die from adverse reactions to all sorts of medications and it is rare, like one in several million. They are so careful about this I had to wait fifteen minutes in an observation area like everyone else after my first and second shot and I was completely fine; I didn't even have any side effects. Meanwhile three quarters of a million burgers are dead now. It's like worrying about second hand smoke while you're shooting heroin. Everything about this is incredinly stupid, like for example if they wanted to kill "true patriots" then why the fuck would they give these alleged poison shots to liberals and have Conservatives be the ones not taking it? Moreover why would the Trump administration develop it then? I'll tell you exactly why this is stupid and it is because as per the journalism discussion, the media started spreading rumours about whether it was "safe" because orange man did it, and then somehow Conservatives decided to blindly follow the anti-Trump rumour some liberals spread. God just typing this and responding makes me feel dirty and stupid for involving myself in such a discussion They then corrected themselves when it was made obvious the shot is fine.

I think that if any conspiracy theory about it would be true it's the theory the alleged "real" virus would be released later that wipes out anyone who didn't take the shot after engineering it to kill off a certain demographic. It, like all such theories, is still plainly stupid, but is at least more plausible. Basically, you are all being complete NPCs regurgitating dumb shit from the internet.
>>
No. 62886
136 kB, 468 × 1840
>>62877
>>62875
Did you even read my post to the end? I was explicitly talking about the difference of reporting/"journalism" and the commentary/opinion genre.
Of course I do understand the difference, but it is muddled. Do you really think your average shithead "journalist" who doesn't know more than his audience does actual research and talks to people etc.? They have deadlines and, as you correctly stated, they are subject to the market economy, so their boss tells them to write something up until some tight deadline, so even if they wanted to, they couldn't. This becomes obvious when you yourself have some kind of expertise on a subject and realize just how little research journalists really do and how little they know. A good example is indeed covid. Here's a cartoon nicely illustrating what I mean.
But as I said, talking about unachievable ideals.
>>
No. 62891
>>62879
>Sure, well now he is dead 3 days after making that video. He was murdered, guess that's a just coincidence right?

He died a few days ago because of respiratory issues, wouldn't be surprised if he caught covid and died. I mean, his social environment was probably all unvaxxed as he himself. This numbers are having a steep rise in Germany atm. Especially in Bavaria and East Germany and he was from Bavaria it seems.
>According to consistent postings of supporters from the Internet (twitter, telegram, Youtube, Jo Conrad) Andreas Noack died on November 26, 2021. As a reason "breathing difficulties" are mentioned. On November 27, 2021, a supporter uploaded a video with Andreas Noack at Odysee, which allegedly came from the day before. In this context, it is claimed that Noack was "murdered" only one day after this video. At the same time, another video was uploaded to Odysee on November 27, 2021, which shows Andreas Noack doing push-ups. This video is said to be from November 10, 2021. However, there is no evidence that either video was recorded at all in November 2021.

What are the two pictures in the middle with short illnesses? Usually, in Germany, these euphemisms are used for example for people who died because of Covid.

Regarding the footballers: The is a FIFA registry for these cases since 2014 and the numbers of 2021 are not significantly different from 2018. Regarding "super healthy athletes" Ithink people underestimate what sport can do to a body and that athletes can be born with heart conditions that certainly are not treated by athletic training, but are keeping the heart in danger instead. Are these footballers all vaxxed anyway? There was this dane in 2020 or 2021 that collapsed and died and anti vaxxers were pushing the same argument but the dane wasn't even vaccinated.

It's funny that you call me a bit but trust Facebook comments not to be bots.

>>62886
>but it is muddled.

It is not really. In local newspapers there often is advertising hidden as reports though.

>difference of reporting/"journalism" and the commentary/opinion genre.

Both are journalism.

>your average shithead "journalist" who doesn't know more than his audience does actual research and talks to people etc.?

It depends in the topic and issue ofc. Usually bigger papers have their people who can write about certain topics, these people include freelance journalists btw.

>This becomes obvious when you yourself have some kind of expertise on a subject and realize just how little research journalists really do and how little they know. A good example is indeed covid.

Journalists are not full-blown scientists. Some of them studied the subject though. Ofc they are troubled by deadlines, but what research is possible depends on journalists and topic and time, not just time. And while your cartoon might fit certain outlets it's not a one size fits all. Think of magazines, this is journalism as well, usually longer articles that require certain research. Journalists don't have to do scientists research, they put together results and in the best case have voices from the community itself that says something about these results, usually papers will have such conclusions and you can display that to an audience: exactly this is what scientists say (and if you disagree because you are an expert as well, ok then there is a conflict in argument but the journalist was there to represent not do the scientists research themselves). An actual example would be good instead of abstract talk.
>>
No. 62892 Kontra
>>62879
>I was talking to a German today who says he has to get DAILY tests and pay for them himself at 20 euro a go or lose his job.

Testing was free until October, now since November, it is free again. So he had to pay for a month indeed, the costs varied by center afaik. A vaccine would have been free. But apparently, that did not help.
>>
No. 62899
>>62879
Do you want half a dozen Portuguese language papers? The only English one I read is the Moscow Times.
Observador, Público and Expresso - in that order
>>
No. 62900 Kontra
>>62899
Come to think of it, the first - my favorite, once in a while puts out some mildly antivaxx opinion piece. Not the real truth the Rothschilds don't want you to know, obviously but still.
>>
No. 62919
>>62891
>It is not really
>except when it is

>Both are journalism.
You forgot the quotation marks.

>Usually bigger papers have their people who can write about certain topics, these people include freelance journalists btw.
An expert who also writes articles for some newspaper is not a journalist. I have also written popsci articles in the past and I am certainly not a journalist. And no, having studied two semesters of something doesn't make one an expert in anything.

>Journalists are not full-blown scientists.
Yes, I am aware of that. Science reporting is just one of the most egregious examples, especially with how it's done at the moment, particularly regarding the whole pandemic situation. And the cartoon, well, it's a fucking satirical cartoon that uses hyperbole (though the point still stands, the more highbrow publication are being more subtle in their approach, though).
As for examples, I don't have any concrete examples right now because I stopped reading online news when the Guardian started sucking ass and that one guy on SpOn said that being against TTIP means you're a nazi, and paper outlets are dying, though I sometimes catch an article at my mom's, get irritated and forget it again. But how about this: You tell me your field of expertise, I try and find an article on that topic I think is competently made and you tell me what's wrong with it. Would that be ok?
>>
No. 62921
>>
No. 62922
>>62919
>You tell me your field of expertise, I try and find an article on that topic I think is competently made and you tell me what's wrong with it. Would that be ok?

No. I'm puzzled what you exactly expect of a newspaper and journalism for people who are not experts. To me it seems like there is a 1:1 transition. I've often thought about it, but I don't see how that should work. It's the same for theory and humanities. You cannot give 1:1 translation. You have to leave out things, get coarse and simplify, even more so as the text you have to write is oftentimes quite short in comparisons to papers or even books. What would good science communication in journalism look like according to you?
I remember reading a short article in WELT, only online, probably a filler for their feuilleton about the CCRU as fringe philosophy (Cybernetic Culture Research Unit at the University of Warwick), and it was badly researched, big mistakes like even the town this all happened in were wrong. It would have been an article that was ok if it was for starting. Like always when you really want to know something, you have to read lots and lots about it, get all the conflicts and nuances. Nonethelss I don't think this is the rule. I remember a long read in the Guardian about the CCRU that was much better because the author actually talked to the members. Likewise a Guardian Long Read about Determinism. I think it gives a nice little overview and insight into people and the general thought, but it won't be enough if you really want to know about all the debates contesting that view, different takes on determinism etc.
There is a reason why I don't read the news daily or am an obsessive reader of those outlets magazines. I prefer books and stuff in the field I'm heavily interested in. But I think those media outlets are more trustworthy as most people that write there had basic training at least, they studied the field. Bitchutes probably not and it shows. And no I'm not talking about two semesters but people that finished with an MA. An MA should give you enough skills to develop a good argument and know how to approach an object of inquiry.
>>
No. 62924 Kontra
>>62921
Wordpress and the title "coronachan" in the article, yeah great sources. Clearly the problem with guys like you is you're literally unable to distinguish between an actual journalist, a sleazy paid commentator doing opinion pieces, and some dipshit on wordpress or youtube or facebook or whatever. Why is this here I swore I had this thread hidden.

By the way I actually opened that to humour you and the first sentence is "Fat people. Americans are incredibly fat. It’s really beyond mere gluttony at this point; we’re approaching levels of fat which are legendary; like giants of old" Indeed. It is like a meta commentary you don't get. A good number of his sources are just redirects to his very literal blog and blogposting.

I'm not even sure what your point is supposed to be here. It's actual Russian style whataboutism under my country's ball. Probably it will have killed a million of us by the spring and that's even with a vaccine and trying to get a majority of the country to not act like dirty fucks, pissing and blowing their nose without washing hands then grabbing the store doorknob I have to use. So now is your point supposed to be look over there at all those cigarettes and hamburgers killing people? In a sense these are all good points but I have no clue what it is supposed to do with journalism nor with the virus.

The people warning us about the virus were right and the people downplaying it are proven wrong. I don't understand why that is so impossible to admit at this point. It only makes us look dumber and less credible when debating a topic with actual merit for example. On an unrelated note, the Ghislaine Maxwell trial is under way, so there is also that.

>>62835
By the way OP you forgot to include sources, proofs, or evidence of any kind at all.
[-]
>>
No. 62932
>>62924
>Clearly the problem with guys like you is you're literally unable to distinguish between an actual journalist, a sleazy paid commentator doing opinion pieces, and some dipshit on wordpress or youtube or facebook or whatever

An even more salient problem is people like you think those "actual journalists" (like who? That chocolate faggot CNN anchor Don Lemon who you shamelessly fellated for dressing down some dipshit Republican last year?) are ethically better than sleazy paid commentators, the latter of which frequently have journalism degrees, when they're usually indistinguishable in their framing and coverage of a given story. Only difference is commentators have the courtesy to be upfront with their positions. Most supposed respectable journalists will just spin and frame stories while omitting certain details to fit narratives they and their bosses like and present it as just-the-facts. They certainly got you to believe Kyle Rittenhouse just went to Kenosha to kill people, a firm belief you continue to stick to regardless of whatever information contradicts that narrative.

Are there good journalists working today? Sure, but they're few and far between. Glenn Greenwald comes to mind.

Tell me, who do YOU think is a good journalist?
>>
No. 62940
>>62924
>Fat people. Americans are incredibly fat. It’s really beyond mere gluttony at this point; we’re approaching levels of fat which are legendary; like giants of old
XD

There are honest journalists, but being one of them does not pay off. In America you won't get a bullet for exposing establishment, but you won't get job in major media either. So for one person sacrificing his or her career for the greater good of truth there are dozens of propagandists, and their voices are much louder.

>>62932
> Glenn Greenwald comes to mind.
Oh yeah, just wanted to bring him up as an example.

Anyway, I derailed the thread. A better topic: does anyone really think that Corona came from eating bat soup and not from Chinese lab?
>>
No. 62941
>>62940
Dunno if it's specifically bat soup, but the effects of environmental destruction have been touted as a vector for a big new virus for at least a decade now. The environments get smaller, and people are in closer contact with more animals, and populations that were isolated become closer to populations too. So you've got a perfect storm for a mutation within an animal-based virus jumping to humans. To me it seems the most likely option. It being a big happening doesn't mean that there has to be more to it than plain bad luck on the mutation train.

Though to entertain your other point of it being from a lab, what kind of lab? As a bioweapon it's an idiot's choice because it belongs to a family of viruses that have been actively studied internationally since SARS, and cemented with MERS. You don't use a bioweapon that half the vaccine is already pretty much developed for.

As part of some study of a new type of lab-made coronavirus as part of that study of the virus family? Still seems kind of schizo but at the very least more likely than it being a bioweapon.
>>
No. 62944
>>62932
"chocolate faggot CNN anchor Don Lemon" yes I am talking about complete morons who are unable to talk like a nom-retard "you shamelessly fellated for dressing down some dipshit Republican last year?" what the absolute fuck are you even talking about? I don't post on your degenerative shithole, never said anything like that at all, avoid those topics generally and only rarely say anything about the virus because it's not a political issue to me, nor do I remember even seeing anyone here saying thisof course then again I generally have threads hidden with such topics and am confused why this one isn't I swore I hit [-] lastnight. Do you have some mental problem that makes you think every single ball on any chan is the same person making you hold some petty grudge for years? What is even your problem? Regardless someone genuinely dumb as you isn't worth the bother so have fun yelling at people.
oh and stop posting sick shit you fuck I'm tired of wiping my cache etc.
[-]
>>
No. 62958 Kontra
>>62940
>A better topic: does anyone really think that Corona came from eating bat soup and not from Chinese lab?

Makes me think of I argued with the other German about the origin on the virus and what it has to do with capitalism :DDDD
>>
No. 62963
>>62944
Was this not you?
>>44685

Let me guess, you're going to deny this was you posting.

I'll admit my mistake. It wasn't Don Lemon but still some asshole who works for CNN. All cable news should be destroyed but especially CNN.

And no, I'm not that sick fuck who posts those links.

>clear my cache

Do you CLICK them?! Good God, dude.
>>
No. 62965 Kontra
133 kB, 1200 × 1200
>>62940
Covid came from Fort Detrick and was planted in Wuhan by American agents during the 2019 military olympics to put the blame on China.
“Vaping illness” was actually a coverup for covid.
I read all about it in Global Times.
>>
No. 62975
225 kB, 597 × 821
>>62965
>>62958
>>62941
>>62940
My desktop is acting up, so this'll be brief and far from comprehensive, but COVID could entirely be a consequence of gain-of-function research being permitted towards the beginning of 2017. There's a lot of noise around the entire affair. Republicans are blaming the NIH while the fact checkers are claiming gain-of-function research had nothing to do with COVID.

Either way, it's still rather suspicious.
>>
No. 62981
>>62975
>implying this will make the fat Israeli firster boomer look any better
The only reason why this became an obsession in the first place is the same reason why sadly Ireland has fallen which is why theyre doing stupid shit like calling vaccination a plot to mass exterminate people and microchip them and so on and that reason is because Trump transparently lied his ass off to everybody. Its the same reason the stupid fucks were chanting fire Fauci and it is why the whole thing got politicized in the first place because it was his first real test of leadership in a crisis and he bombed it horribly and never even figured out there was no way he could spin and lie his way out of it.
>it'll be gone by spring we'll have packed churches
>it'll all just magically go away
Rato chimes in
>you just watch it'll all just magically disappear right after November 4th
>it's just a political ploy you watch once Biden is in office everyone will stop talking about it
It never went away. You fucking complete morons just could not deal with the fact your Israeli loyalist rightard leadership is too stupid and incompetent to deal with a crisis and the uncomfortable realization they lied since the beginning.

Honestly I read some of these things and would even be tempted to wonder if some sufficiently sociopathic actually radicalized leftist out there had decided to troll and manipulate all the poltards into effectively gassing themselves and their rightard social circles, however I always return to the realization that by their nature liberals progressives and other leftists by their very nature are humanists and so the obvious conclusion is it is liberals trying to save right wing retards from their own stupidity out of their bleeding hearts and rightards are just too dumb to live that they produce these dumb memes organically. It does sadden me that big tiddy Ireland drank the koolaid though.

>>62835
OP, you need to do yourself a favor and go to those saddest things in the world right now that is the /ptg/ and Qtard affiliated threads on you know where. That is the level of insane retard you are getting your information from, people that think Trump is really still in the Oval Office and just wearing a Biden skin suit so he can outsmart the globalists and initiate martial law and so on or some dumb shit like that.
>>
No. 63041
https://nitter.42l.fr/Ayjchan
Some independent investigative journalism about the lab leak hypothesis.
Haven't read it yet, but meaning to. Maybe someone could find it interesting.
>>
No. 63076
c19 is fictitous. it came out of a lab of social psychologists. sportsmen suddenly drop dead like flies because the injections are poison.
>>
No. 63077 Kontra
>>63076
I disagree
>>
No. 63078
138 kB, 500 × 617
>>62965
>>62975
>gain-of-function research being permitted towards the beginning of 2017

I know I will sound like a loony when I write this but I will anyway. Around Christmas 2017 to Feb 2018 I had the most unreal flu that caused shortness of breath and it felt like my lung capacity was reduced, it went on for about 6-8 weeks. I never felt anything like it before or since. It was exactly as Covid has been described now, I even went for chest x-rays because of it.

>>63077
It's just a coincidence right? +15 cent deposited into your account.
>>
No. 63090
>>62879
>dies after short illness

I thought this was code for either suicide, or the family doesn't want to talk about their cancer or what have you.
>>
No. 63091 Kontra
354 kB, 1092 × 1023
>>63090
Also why do I have an Ameriball? We're not officially the 51st state yet.
>>
No. 63137
218 kB, 1800 × 1273
Ernstpill me on Novavax and other Nu-Vaxes pls.
>>
No. 64792
996 kB, 1244 × 706
My 24 year old nephew took the Pfizer vaxx, then he had a seizure a few days later.

He took his booster a few weeks later had another siezure and ended up in hospital for 5 days

Now the (((doctors))) say he has Epilepsy brough on by stress and it's all a coincidence that these seizures happened within days of taking each vaxx

I blame myself for not being more vocal around him, dumb kid was listening to fucking boomers too much
>>
No. 64796 Kontra
49 kB, 606 × 499
195 kB, 782 × 1554
222 kB, 2048 × 1153
6,9 MB, 1024 × 576, 2:25
>>
No. 64835 Kontra
>>64792
I sat in a room full of people, everyone was vaccinated. Nobody had a seizure. Check mate hear say.
>>
No. 66528
Good news, everyone!
The institute of virology at Lisbon University has stated that Portugal is ready to declare that COVID-19 is endemic. They recommend that restrictions and mask usage is lifted and contention be carried out by risk groups on their own accord.
>>
No. 66537
>>66528
They basically removed all restrictions in Ireland a week ago, only exception is you gotta wear your mask in shops and public transport.

I'm a second class citizen no longer, I can go into restaurants and do whatever and I dodged the vaxx

Meanwhile
>nephew has epilepsy from the vaxx
>friend has tinnitus from the vaxx
>I know of 6-7 people who dropped dead within a week of getting their shot in my locality
>>
No. 66562
>>66537
I don't know a single person who suffered any lasting effects from the vaccination (and I don't know a single person who refused to get vaccinated, only second hand accounts of two people).

Either you're full of it or Ireland is being sold something other than the vaccines we get here, or your doctors are incapable of setting a shot properly.
>>
No. 66582
>>66562
>I don't know a single person who suffered any lasting effects from the vaccination
Same. Only people who have been knocked out 1 - 3 days by it. I know people with long term effects by Corona (got infected before vaccination was available) however... inb4 anecdotal evidence and all that; true
>>
No. 66587
Had to run to my nearest vaccination center to get a second dose because somehow rules have changed, I’m not allowed to perform without a new dose anymore and I learned this 45 minutes before the beginning of the show. I will be late.

There’ll be no policemen and half euronations have stopped restrictions. Wouldn’t have minded someone not being vaxxed 3x if I was part of the checking crew. Pissed off.
>>
No. 79719
up