/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

Currently at Radio Ernstiwan:

Hail Odin! by Christenklatscher666

M3U - XSPF

Thread 68756 is locked. No replies can be posted.

No. 68756 Lock
440 kB, 1080 × 2312
I read a thread that most germans on int over at kc are not real germans.

There's one who was a total rager at me and hence why i'm banned. I think he knows Helmut.

Another possible feature of this guy is he is obsessed with trashing Drachenlord. Why this interests me is Kohlchan began a campaign to call me schizo which succeeded. This is where Zioshit, turkroaches and Balkanfags also played their part.

Who is this aggresively lying german on kc? The impulse to aggresively slander opposition is very strong with this guy, and he's obsessed with establishing that and he gets away with it in the exact same way the state gets away with collaborating against Drachenlord. Why this pdece of shit is never attacked doesn't make sense.

A sidekick mod is someone called Tjark who appears to be a US-Chinese asian in Ukraine.

One "German" known is apparently a half Brit who is bald and is never banned, but tries to run the int site. It could be the same guy.

Pic is included to show the escalation. Now he's trying to say, after the network across these sites kept up attacks constantly against me, he is blaming the targets of his shitdumping mods and minions, should be removed from the internet.

As always this little shitbastard slides under everyone's radar with his secret campaign/agenda.

He either is a scholz guy, but Helmut is now speculated to be a Russian.

Is there some kind of Brit-Russian thing going on with US-Chinese and zioshit on the side on kc?
>>
No. 68757
It's insane how this piece of shit running this whole op rather openly, gets away with never being identified or attacked. I know about the Brit larping on the germball. Idk if he's the same one or if this is new. But the general impunity this guy has a sense of combined with his mission and confidence makes him very suspicious. Is kohlchan a Zioshit-US/UK collaboration, or Zioshit-Russian-Chinese collaboration?
>>
No. 68758
Tjark comes up as a US-Chinese asian for me, based in Ukraine (no coincidence)
>>
No. 68759
2,2 MB, 360 × 240, 0:04
About 60% of the prolific posters on KC who post there 12+ hours a day are not who they seem

There has been some incredible shilling going on there since the war in Ukraine started, one American, Brit and Finn in particular are non-stop posting shit that they are clearly being paid to post

The thing is, paid shills have been a thing for years but many Ernsts and Bernds believe they fly under the radar, they do not I can promise you that

The best thing you can assume on any imageboard is that half the population are paid actors, and after 20 years on the internet and seeing how it was back then vs how it is now I truly believe that
>>
No. 68760
Posting from russian IP's is banned on k*hl since early 2021.

Do you know what happened back then?
The admins blocked posting from ru IPs in march or april i don't remember exactly. They made a thread about "russia bans kohlchan lololol" without any links to actual news or anything. And they suggested to register, you hear me? To register on an anonymous imageboard.

The funniest thing is that for a while you could post from your phone without any issues whatsoever, so clearly it wasn't the "russian government ban".
So basically they framed the government to force some tokens on people, at least those who post from russian IP's.

>>68759
>There has been some incredible shilling going on there since the war in Ukraine started, one American, Brit and Finn in particular are non-stop posting shit that they are clearly being paid to post

K*hl was always a weird pedo honeypot shit with massive amount of ukrainian, polish, and baltic users who just spammed hate threads constantly.
It got progressively worse over years and now it's openly a nazi/fascist board.
>>
No. 68774
RT banned me too though. At some point, Russians have to ask how many of RT are infiltrators who targeted me for being anti-navalny on Kohlchan.

By the way, don't forget to hang the Navalny outside the kremlin if the west cause any more trouble.
>>
No. 68777
>>68760
This is weird, since /b/ is madly in love with Putin.
>>
No. 68779
>>68760
>And they suggested to register, you hear me? To register on an anonymous imageboard.
To be honest if it's just like an email thing where they block temporary email providers, have to login, but still show up as anon, I wouldn't raise an eyebrow if I liked the site enough.
It just happens to be that imageboards are the exception of the rule of how most discussion services work. IRC as well.
>>
No. 68788
still nothing about the resident "german" on the site's int
>>
No. 68789
280 kB, 2126 × 2126
>>68760
Oh no, I hope that your emotional health is stable after all of that undeserved hate.
>>
No. 68790 Kontra
>>68789
And who are you, newfag?
>>
No. 68796
>>68790
90% of being zioshit. the german ball i'm talking about on int is at least a 50% of zioshit.
>>
No. 68797 Kontra
>thread about Kohl mods
>zioshit
>Drachenlord
You might want to keep stuff like this on Kohl. If they don't allow it: Go figure.