/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

Currently at Radio Ernstiwan:

Hail Odin! by Christenklatscher666

M3U - XSPF

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 70251 Systemkontra
3,4 MB, 1280 × 720, 0:44
2,1 MB, 1280 × 720, 0:28
2,5 MB, 1280 × 720, 0:30
Previous >>69724
>>
No. 70253
Wrote the wrong number, sorry!
>>
No. 70255
>>70183
Same. But fragment with "Ya lakets" makes me laugh every time.
>>
No. 70261
427 kB, 1024 × 595
>They argue that these weapons serve forces that openly espouse a neo-Nazi ideology and cite evidence that the right-wing Azov militia, whose members are part of Ukraine’s armed forces, and are supported by the country’s ministry of internal affairs, is using these weapons.
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/rights-groups-demand-israel-stop-arming-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-1.6248727

For good measure in case anybody still wants to claim "conspiracy theory" if somebody brings up the Neonazi Army trained and equipped by the CIA and MOSSAD.

European intelligence services have been sound asleep to allow americans to play south american games here in Europe.

There is a Neonazi army, run by Jews and Americans in Europe feeding a european population to war. And european intelligence agencies have let this happen. This is beyond failure. It's even hard to explain this with negligence.
>>
No. 70264 Kontra
114 kB, 1071 × 506
>>70261
Short term memory loss?
>>
No. 70265
>>70247
One of the most successful fast-food companies in the world believes so, and success proves them right. They have paid dividends for decades, and they will not stop paying dividends soon.

Successful franchising is about selling a working system, from the salad down to the cash register. The system does work. When fools start tweaking, they will break it.

The brand is tied to expectations. If those expectations can not be met, the brand will become meaningless and thus worthless. If the brand delivers a consistent experience, the consumer will return to the brand wherever he goes, choosing the known above the unknown. If the brand delivers an inconsistent experience, it will become worthless. Logo says 'hamburger inside tastes like this' and hamburger tastes different? That brand is a liar, do not go there anymore. Yes, people are that primitive.
>>
No. 70266 Kontra
30 kB, 128 × 128
>#5
Did you fuckers actually go through 5 threads of this already?
Holy shit
>>
No. 70269 Kontra
>>70264
>Short term memory loss?
Not only that, apparently a Nazi battalion means the whole Ukraine is Nazi and thus an invasion special operation is justified, also Ukrs just randomly started genociding Russians for teh lulz after living with eachother for doge knows how many years, yeah, legit. Meanwhile "slavo nazi orthodox" groups go brrrrrt in Russia, powered by state funding. Propaganda is a scary tool.

But the conspiracy nut shite does not make any sense anyway, so...
>>
No. 70273 Kontra
>>70269
to expand: It is not easy to meet a conspiracy nut or nazi who is able to explain your or his opponents position without talking nonsense, lots of strawmen, projection and just nonsense, heck, hard to agree on same basic facts of reality with 'em.
>>
No. 70274 Kontra
>>70266
The schizo is burning through several keyboards already :DDD
>>
No. 70287 Kontra
>>70285
Will they have newsreels with war euphoric voices soon that announce the weekly progress in Ukraine?
>>
No. 70288
>>70285
That's pretty cool actually. Might create a start up and move to Russia.
>>
No. 70289 Kontra
>>70285
Well, the trick here I think is that not many companies actually "left" Russia, they just "suspended operations indefinitely", so unless they're meaning to force western corporations to return to providing services, this is just another symbolic act of sabre-rattling.
>>
No. 70290
>>70289
some German economic centered newspaper/magazine recently wrote that most companies pulled out of Russia quickly because leaving is easier and more profitable than staying, because a) the damaging in reputation is more costly for a western business than staying in Russia selling products which b) is apparently not too much either, Russia is not a very big/important market for many western firms it seems. Don't have any numbers.
>>
No. 70291
What is the point of this thread? It is only one guy arguing and agreeing with him self using VPN
>>
No. 70292 Kontra
18 kB, 512 × 512
>>70291
>What is the point of this thread?

Containing the unavoidable low quality "discussions" and "arguments" into a place easy to ignore.
>>
No. 70293
>>70289
It's easy to leave the market, but it's nearly impossible to return because it will be occupied by the local companies, or non-western alternatives.
They companies are basically forced to either choose to lose money or to get fucked by their respective governments.
I can guarantee you that if they will ever want to return here they will be met with chinese level restrictions and will have to spread their ass cheeks for them.

Short term this is bad of course, but long term telling foreign investors to fuck off will make it easier for local investors to make money here.
>>
No. 70295 Kontra
>>70291
How do I know you're not him?
>>
No. 70296 Kontra
>>70290
No, the point is exactly that they didn't actually "pull out", they just made it seem like it. They closed the stores, but the companies themselves still exist with the employees and the properties, but without providing services. They suspended operations to appease western audiences while trying to stay one foot in the door in Russia, even if it's not that big of a market.
>>
No. 70309
535 kB, 1366 × 768
592 kB, 1366 × 768
794 kB, 1366 × 768
I have a feeling we will see an increase in child sexual violence in the near future.
>>
No. 70312 Kontra
1,3 MB, 480 × 360, 0:12
>>70309
Oh nein ;_;
>>
No. 70313 Kontra
>>70309
>>70312

Doesn't the samefagging make you cringe?
>>
No. 70315 Kontra
>>70313
>samefagging

I actually tried to make fun of him with >>70312

Guess I'm not good at it.
>>
No. 70322 Kontra
Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs -
>The spiral of Russophobic pogroms and outright discrimination of Russians, unwinding in the West now, instigated by the politicians and the media - the public is being indoctrinated that Russia is to blame for the new reality they have to live in - must stop.
Pogroms against Russians.
>>
No. 70324
>>70322
Facebook allows to call for violence against Russians. Not soldiers or Putin, but regular Russians.

It's the jewish games from WWII all over again.
>>
No. 70325
>>70324
>jewish games from WWII
back to 4kanker and kohl

>>70322
Well, I think the voices who blame the russian people are getting louder in the web which I find disturbing. It's all fucked.
>>
No. 70326 Kontra
>>70324
Calls for violence in the context of the invasion, sadly I can't open a fb page advocating the mass murder of Russians just yet.

>>70325
I dunno, can't take voices from the web seriously in times like these. If even our humble EC was assigned one militant, God knows the rest.
>>
No. 70327
50 kB, 250 × 250
>>70326
Maybe those so called voices are a smol indicatior for the public opinion? Who knows... After all, there are a lot of obnoxious screamers in the web.

>...just yet
you were supposed to be one of the sane ones ;_;

Freedom for Ukraine and Russia, death to Putin.
>>
No. 70328 Kontra
>>70325
>are getting louder in the web
Well not just in the web. I saw some time ago some half-assed appeal by some politician to the people not to discriminate against russians in Germany, but it missed the usual fervor like if were about brown people. Russians are basically nazis anyway.
The best thing though was that Heckler & Koch pulled their workers of russian nationality or even just russian descent from some "safety relevant" positions (https://www.tagesspiegel.de/politik/arbeiteten-im-sicherheitssensiblen-bereich-heckler-und-koch-versetzt-mitarbeiter-mit-russischen-wurzeln/28149784.html). It's basically WW2 japanese-american concentration camp tier.
>>
No. 70329
>>70325
> voices who blame the russian people are getting louder
Of course. Mainly supported by Russian trolls so that Putin can say to the Russians now leaving Russia that "look, they hate you in the west". Also to try to stir shit up with mainly Russians in the baltics states. If he succeed prepare for the great patriotic war 2.
>>
No. 70330
>>70327
At heart, I am still very much a Russophile.
This whole situation just feels bad.

>>70328
Maybe even worse than concentration camps!

>>70329
>In many Western countries, people are subjected to persecution just because they are originally from Russia. They are being denied medical care, their children are expelled from schools, parents are losing their jobs, and Russian music, culture, and literature are being banned. In its attempts to “cancel” Russia, the West tore off its mask of decency and began to act crudely showing its true colours. One cannot help but remember the anti-Semitic Nazi pogroms in Germany in the 1930s, and then pogroms perpetrated by their henchmen in many European countries that joined the Nazi aggression against our country during the Great Patriotic War.
>(excerpt from a meeting on socioeconomic support for regions, held by President Vladimir Putin on March 16, 2022)
Devilish even. In the video that the Russian MFA posted, it included a segment of that Irish truck breaking through the embassy gates. This could easily be construed as something against the Russian government as opposed to "russophobic", but the leadership is hell bent on connecting hate towards the Kremlin with hating Russian speakers. Will the cattle believe it? Only time will tell.
>>
No. 70331
20 kB, 306 × 410
>>70328
aww, shite

>Russians are basically nazis anyway.
While this is wrong, there are probably more russian right wingers and Nazis per capita than german ones... Yes, russian expats included. Russia pays for the whole Orthodox paramilitary Nazi shtick in Russia and all, the culture and propaganda causes a bunch of expats I've met to be like "death to gays, there are no gays in Russia". Feels bad man.

At least I get a sad chuckle out of the "Russia stronk and father beats good character into me and mother" - types irl.

not sure what to think about the H&K thing, but better be safe than sorry. ;_;

>>70329
A reasonable theory I guess.

>>70330
;_;
Their, I mean Rashkas state TV is fucked, they had talkshows with pay'd people for the last 10 years about "Ukraine bad", it is all "Ukraine bad" and Russia good, part of my family used to consume that drivel, Fuck that shite. And yeah, obviously, some of them fell for that shite.
>>
No. 70332
>>70330
Oh no, I have to buy Dostojevskij and Tsjekov books before it's too late.
>>
No. 70333
>>70331
Hang on, are you a Russo-German who isn't along with the Kremlin's line? Rare Pokemon :DD
My experiences with Russians in Germany had me develop a theory that the German Federal Republic poisoned water wells in Russian diaspora zones to turn them into ultra nationalists. Then again, this is the experience one would get from the prism of media. and a few odd fellows one meets over the internet
>>
No. 70335
>>70333
There seems to be a split somewhere around the middle from what I can gather, half 4 and half against lil Putin, but the problem is, all those 4 Putong I stopped talking to because they turned into turbo tinfoil anti vaxxers before so I dunno about their current position. And yes, the same people fell years ago for the Nazi lies about Ukraine and consider Crimea Russian clay anyway, also Tartars into ze gas - according to some of them... Yeah, what the fuck.

And yes, I was born in Sovietistan but I consider myself a Germ. Well, who cares anyway, and yes, Russogerm is correct.

>and a few odd fellows one meets over the internet

Sry bra, you've met the wrong people.
>>
No. 70336
>>70333
>My experiences with Russians in Germany had me develop a theory that the German Federal Republic poisoned water wells in Russian diaspora zones to turn them into ultra nationalists.
This is basically expats everywhere. It's easy beig nationalistic if you don't have to live there. One third of turks in Germany voted for Erdogan, that is two thirds of those allowed to vote in turkish elections.
Imagine having a german diaspora somewhere that had a 60% approval rate of the AfD.
I also know a guy from Morocco who avoided his expat countrymen like hell because he said they were all stuck in the 60s islamic shithole mindset and the present country is really not like that.
I suspect german exapts would be the same, clinging to whatever shit they originally brought over.
>>
No. 70337
>>70336
>I suspect german exapts would be the same, clinging to whatever shit they originally brought over
From the late 19th century German immigrant community, funny last names remain. New northern European arrivals are just people who moved here to retire, they're all right even if a bit odd.
I think this over identification with one's "origin identity" only applies to groups who for one reason or another, feel they're unwanted and looked down upon.
>>
No. 70338
>>70337
>feel they're unwanted and looked down upon.
How do you explain the americans' obsession with "MUH HERITAGE"?
>>
No. 70339
113 kB, 760 × 507
>>70338
America is unexplainable.
>>
No. 70341 Kontra
32 kB, 288 × 211
>>70330
> I am still very much a Russophile.
You're only a russophile when you see russians that act in the way you would like them act. We've talked before and it's rather obvious that your opinions are hardly different from the generic opinion of an average westerner.
I think you have a very warped understanding of russia in general, which makes sense considering the state of the western societies nowadays that remind me of 1930s.
Extreme conformity disguised as non-conformity.
Eat the same, watch the same, read the same, THINK the same. And whenever someone says something different he's instantly attacked by the drone horde cause that's a clear indicator of a thought crime.
>>
No. 70342 Kontra
>>70341
>You're only a russophile when you see russians that act in the way you would like them act.
You'd be surprised at what periods of Russian history I'm interested in the most.
>>
No. 70343
>>70330
>>70331
Yes. You want to make it so that any critisism against Putin is a critisism of ordinary Russians. That way everybody gets offended when the west and Russians opposed to Putin says something bad about anything related to Putin.

Say something bad about Putin = being anti Russian. Done right it is effective.
>>
No. 70344 Kontra
>>70341
Your post does not make sense.
>>
No. 70345 Kontra
>>70341
Do you distribute free copies of Orwell at any chance?
>>
No. 70346
>>70341
>>You're only a russophile when you see russians that act in the way you would like them act.
Obviously enough. It's rather difficult to be a Russophile when Russians remove your limbs one by one while roasting your family alive.
>>
No. 70347 Kontra
3,5 MB, 640 × 360, 0:46
End the retarded war already, sincerely, me.

>>70331
My man what's with all the tears?
>>
No. 70352
bost fix'd

>>70344
this

>>70341
Here we go again, you are so caught up in your "us vs them" nonsense, do you honestly believe that your assertions are correct?
We have a plurality of opinions, any place and any group of people does, and to your information, westerners are slightly more into individualism and so on, all powered by freedums, not being beat down for 70 years by an authoritarian government and less conservatism does that.

>considering the state of the western societies nowadays that remind me of 1930s.
So, could you elaborate further? I doubt anything resembling our current reality will come out of it but I am all ears.

>Extreme conformity disguised as non-conformity.
I kekd, "your" society is more conformist than ours, make dealings. Factors are as mentioned above, more conservative bs and the fucking soviet union. How about you search for something about culture and individualism? Guess the internet is good for something, heh?

>Eat the same, watch the same, read the same, THINK the same. And whenever someone says something different he's instantly attacked by the drone horde cause that's a clear indicator of a thought crime.
Meh, it is worse over there at your place. What are the metrics you use to measure this shite? How did you even come to this warped conclusion?
Humans may be simple creatures who hate others because of perceived differences, they gather in groups of similar minded people and hate groups of "others", humans fear being ostracized, humans fear the unknown, all traits your society has and mine does too, but your shithole actually does magnify this behaviour.

>The cultures of economically developed regions such as Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, North America and Western Europe are the most individualistic in the world. Middle income regions such as Eastern Europe, South America and mainland East Asia have cultures which are neither very individualistic nor very collectivistic. The most collectivistic cultures in the world are from economically developing regions such as the Middle East and Northern Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, South and South-East Asia, Central Asia and Central America.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individualism#Individualism_and_society
Just as a starting point, you chose what you believe, but sadly reality does not confirm to our wishes.

>>70346
He likes gettin it up the butt by pootin, look at all the contradictions from him amassed by 5 threads, easily enough cognitive dissonance for 10 people. How is babby formed?
>>
No. 70353
>>70341
Or to tl;dr my >>70352 wall of text: Our societies are similar, you are delusional if you think otherwise
Dunno what warped your perception...
>>
No. 70354
>>70332
>Oh no, I have to buy Dostojevskij and Tsjekov books before it's too late.
They already started seeking homes for Russian books here, there is already a place for burning them in the town-square.
>>
No. 70357
>>70333
> theory that the German Federal Republic poisoned water wells in Russian diaspora zones to turn them into ultra nationalists
I explain it this way:
Thirdies including "mainland" Russians usually have common sense. Firsties including native Germans have social capital. DeutchlandRussisch have none. This leads to poor life choices and mental problems. Political views are consequences of being fucked up psychos in general.
>>
No. 70359
86 kB, 647 × 598
>>70347
>tears
Happy times went to hui ;_;

>>70357
Well, sane or not, at least afaik after east Asian immigrants, people from the CIS/СНГ have the highest employment rate here.
>>
No. 70362 Kontra
>>70347
> End the retarded war already, sincerely, me.
Me too.

Nice videos being posted by Finland ITT and InPreviousT
>>
No. 70364 Kontra
42 kB, 460 × 332
>>70352
>We have a plurality of opinions
Within a certain range yeah. Everything that is not pro-liberal is verboten, people are mentally castrated into belief that DEMOCRACY=GOOD, NEOLIBERALISM=GOOD while lacking capability to even describe with normal words what are those things.
> westerners are slightly more into individualism and so on
pic related is what your individualism looks like.
And being nonconformist doesn't change much, cause you still can't think for yourself and you opinion is still based off what the society thinks is.

I mean in my opinion you're so brainwashed by the propaganda it would be far easier to just put you out of your misery than try and help you become a normal human being. But yeah that's the easy way and easy way is rarely the right way.
I kinda feel bad for you to be honest but then again, i feel like i'm more sad about myself that i'm not capable of helping you.
Oh well i guess people ain't perfect.

Sorry dear schizo german. I guess it's your destiny to stay delusional for the rest of your life.
>>
No. 70365
>>70364
>And being nonconformist doesn't change much, cause you still can't think for yourself and you opinion is still based off what the society thinks is.
You seem to assume that there's any society in this world where it isn't usually so. Same idealistic thinking in absolute terms, just with a shifted frame of reference. Pah.
>>
No. 70366 Kontra
>>70352
>Humans may be simple creatures who hate others because of perceived differences, they gather in groups of similar minded people and hate groups of "others", humans fear being ostracized, humans fear the unknown, all traits your society has and mine does too, but your shithole actually does magnify this behaviour.
Humans don't gather in groups. Lemmings do. Animals do.
>>
No. 70367
>>70366
Sorry for disappointing you, but humans are animals, and social animals at that. No amount of intelligence can somehow remove that part from what we are, it will be always hardcoded in our perception of the world anyway.
>>
No. 70368 Kontra
>>70364
>Everything that is not pro-liberal is verboten

It is not. In the west you can say many stupid shit and opinions before it really has consequences. The internal quarrels of Germans on EC is a good measure for diversity in opinion of the west.

Also democracy doesn't mean every dumb shit can be voiced without repercussions, lel. Your understanding of democracy is lacking, but should we be surprised? Mind you, I don't think democracy is a powerless form of government, it has it's own laws of stately violence.

>conformism durr

blablabla, you don't seem to be aware that is the trope that has accompanied modernity for 200 years, it's nothing special and the way your word it just displays the usual snowflake complex. I'm autonomic thinker, rest is stupid and has no mind of their own. Don't you know that famous everybody sheeple picture in the subway, yeah, that's how unaware and sheeple your really are.

I have not really something against you, might you could do better, these arguments are downright trash and need to be treated as such.

t. another German, also both are not the schizo.
>>
No. 70369 Kontra
>>70366
>Humans don't gather in groups.

What are three people waiting for a 4th person to join then? Lord help them out.
>>
No. 70370 Kontra
>>70364
>Within a certain range yeah. Everything that is not pro-liberal is verboten
Not really but keep telling yourself that, reinforce your unfounded assumptions. Sure, unfounded and extremist views are frowned upon but not verboten.

>people are mentally castrated into belief that DEMOCRACY=GOOD
As far as I can see it is one of the best systems so far, make dealings. Communism without dictators does not sound to bad either. Make they should blanda upp...

>while lacking capability to even describe with normal words what are those things.
The average person is stupid imo, same goes for the average Russian, German, Jap and so on.

>pic related is what your individualism looks like.
Would a russian pic differ?

>And being nonconformist doesn't change much, cause you still can't think for yourself and you opinion is still based off what the society thinks is.
Most people are stupid and regurgitate what they hear, often without thinking. Again, this goes for most people.

>I mean in my opinion you're so brainwashed by the propaganda
Are you talking about yourself? Fun fact, I know a lot of people with wildly different political views, even Nazi faggots who would kill me if we had a different regime.

>it would be far easier to just put you out of your misery than try and help you become a normal human being.
Showing your true colours, eh? Pathetic. And pitiful.

>Oh well i guess people ain't perfect.
Duh.

>Sorry dear schizo german.
>schizo german
How did you come to that conclusion? I am obviously not him ya dunce. We have this "fruitful" and "productive" discussion since 1 thread and I visit this board like once a month as a passive reader...

>I guess it's your destiny to stay delusional for the rest of your life.
Is it you or is it me who is delusional? And stop with your lazy thinking, your generalizations are nonsense. Inb4 but you said most people are stupid, yes, that I did.
Cheers and stay healthy my confused friend.
>>
No. 70371 Kontra
64 kB, 500 × 500
>>
No. 70372 Kontra
>>70367
Speak for yourself, dirty animal lol.
>>70368
See this is the problem with conformist/nonconformist shitters such as yourself. They can't phantom the concept of an individuality AT ALL. They think that individuality is merely looking different or doings something different they always ALWAYS think in a paradigm
>society first
So basically when you think about an independent person you think about some sort of nonconformist who does things that are unpopular because they are unpopular in this society.
Just like this nonconformist you fail to understand that the society comes second. It comes after the individual not before.

Multiple of independent individuals united by a common goal - form a collective. This collective is the perfect form of human interaction with eachoether.

The rest is inferior. The "democracy" you refer to is inferior.
>>
No. 70373 Kontra
>>70365
He has much to learn. [insert a joke about lacking mental faculties]

>>70367
>>70368
these
>>
No. 70375 Kontra
>>70370
>As far as I can see it is one of the best systems so far, make dealings.
Cause you're the kind of person that gets benefits from this shitty system i assume?
Of course i were a monarch or some royalty or the slave owner i would defend monarchy or slavery too. DUUUUUH.

>Would a russian pic differ?
Yeah if you google russia in 1910s it would look different.

>Most people are stupid and regurgitate what they hear, often without thinking
Then most people must be taught critical thinking, i think it's obvious.

>Is it you or is it me who is delusional?
I literally wrote that you are delusional.
Do you have trouble reading the text? I agree i might have made a bunch of grammatical errors but please stop asking stupid questions if you don't wish to look stupid.
>>
No. 70376 Kontra
51 kB, 1025 × 840
8 kB, 500 × 400
>>70372
>Speak for yourself, dirty animal lol.
Established science.TM trumps your feeliums and unfounded assumptions, deal with it. Humans aka home sapiens (sapiens again lel) are animals. Primate pride world wide. :3
Now, you are obviously free to believe otherwise.

>See this is the problem...
Projection? No, not really brah, as mentioned above and already said and implied a thousand times, you argue like a toddler.

>society first
How did you even get this out of the post/s? No, not really to the rest, and the assumption of society vs the individual is up for debate but I would agree for myself that I decide what I do and thus individualism is my winner, but shit is always complicated...

Now, how would YOU define an individual?

>Multiple of independent individuals united by a common goal - form a collective. This collective is the perfect form of human interaction with eachoether.
Heh, is that so?
Almost sounds like a group - "chuckle". scnr inb4 this "observation" reinforces your nonsense

>The rest is inferior. The "democracy" you refer to is inferior.
So how does it differ to and from your "perfect" form?
>>
No. 70378 Kontra
67 kB, 944 × 957
>>70376
Because the system that you're currently defending puts an emphasis on
>democracy first
>society first
>state first
>nation first
And so on/etc.
I mean you can use your retarded sophisms as much as you wish and be a smug cunt like every single liberal out there (especially french), but anyone with half a brain can see what you're doing and how your "freedom" you all talk about is merely freedom of a select few to abuse the many.

Democracy is inferior because it puts the LAW, the SYSTEM, the SOCIETY above the individual.
I believe that an individual does not need authority of any sort or law of any sort and that a communty of people can exist without laws.
So in that sense i think that breaking up and igniting democracies across the globe is necessary to free people from the rule of law.
>>
No. 70379 Kontra
>>70375
>Cause you're the kind of person that gets benefits from this shitty system i assume?
Wut? I could advocate for a system which does not benefit me, say like a system with high taxes which I have to pay to finance a social or solidarity program which takes care of orphans... Why would I? Because I think this is gud. Just an example of course.

Why is it shitty?
The stuff you already spouted against "democracy" is mostly nonsense btw., we keep telling you that. Nonsense as in does not confirm to reality aka it is false.

Of course i were a monarch or some royalty or the slave owner i would defend monarchy or slavery too. DUUUUUH.

>pic
Your cherry picked pic, does it represent the west at whatever date you want or the current date? Well, it does not. Inb4 british tophats.

>Most people are stupid and regurgitate what they hear, often without thinking
>Then most people must be taught critical thinking, i think it's obvious.
I fully agree.

<>Is it you or is it me who is delusional?
>I literally wrote that you are delusional.
>Do you have trouble reading the text?
Are your mental faculties alright?

>I agree i might have made a bunch of grammatical errors
No one cares
>but please stop asking stupid questions if you don't wish to look stupid.
But you write stuff which is
>these arguments are downright trash and need to be treated as such.
ss above said.
Good skywizard, you are wrong on so many occasions...
>>
No. 70380
138 kB, 900 × 586
>>70378
>So in that sense i think that breaking up and igniting democracies across the globe is necessary to free people from the rule of law.
Freeing people from the rule of law so they can appreciate the benefits of totalitarian lawlessness?
>>
No. 70381 Kontra
>>70380
Not really concerned with that because ultimately it's going to happen in the Western Europe likely, not here.
And the goal justifies the means. After all i see the USSR as a successful project. Even after it's breakup the mentality of people stayed the same despite market economy.
Very well done.
>>
No. 70382
>>70378
>Democracy is inferior because it puts the LAW, the SYSTEM, the SOCIETY above the individual.
No stable society can consistently put the individual above that. It would simply collapse rather sooner than later, and the life of the remaining individuals would be pretty miserable. The only question here is "how much".
>>
No. 70383 Kontra
>>70378
Are you a commie and/or an anarcho dude?

>I believe that an individual does not need authority of any sort or law of any sort and that a communty of people can exist without laws.
Btw. is a community a group of people, jus' had to say it. Anyway, so the group comes together to punish people? Btw. I assume you know about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs

What is so bad about "the law"? Sure, arbitary laws may often be a pain or outright nonsense, but most laws do make sense.
So, how will society function without all of that? Since I think people are stupid I also think that laws are a needed evil. And yes, despite my "want to be free" or individualism, how will the protection of weaker members of society be organized if I happen to want just that? I mean I could want to rape and pillage with my imaginary goons... After all I think that my freedom ends where someone else's freedom begins and vice versa, it is complicated.
inb4 read standard anarcho or commie literature

Hey, we are almost reaching the beginnings of something that me look like a fruitful discussion, heh.
>>
No. 70384
>>70381
I'm afraid you're more likely to live and die under totalitarianism than me.
>>
No. 70385
>>70384
He is deluded, authoritarian shitholes are just that, shitholes. Note that I am not opposed to communism, but the dictators fucked it all up.
inb4 joge that I retarded because I think that real true.TM communism was never tried - but seriously, dictators fucked it up, would have been rad to see if it could succeed without all the stayylin gulag shite.

>>70380
>Not really concerned with that because ultimately it's going to happen in the Western Europe likely, not here.
>likely, not here.
I chuckled.

>And the goal justifies the means. After all i see the USSR as a successful project.
Insane but you are entitled to you have an opinion.

>Even after it's breakup the mentality of people stayed the same despite market economy.
Well...

You know the first thing my family did after the SU collapsed? They fucked right off, kudos to them.
>>
No. 70386
99 kB, 500 × 495
148 kB, 618 × 601
49 kB, 860 × 661
>>70385
also under the SU like half my family was killed RIP

>USSR
>successful
>project
Yeah, nah
>>
No. 70387 Kontra
87 kB, 960 × 880
>individuality
>USSR
>Drittes Reich
>China
>>
No. 70389 Kontra
>>70383
I'm obviously a commie. Why is it so hard to figure this out? Do i care about spreading the revolution, like i said earlier?
Normally - no. I'm actually fine with the feeling of disgust that i experience when i see wagecucks slaving their lives away for mister Bezos to fly his ass into space.
As long as those corporations don't come over here and stop spreading "democracy".
Just contain this shit to it's containment zone which is colloquially known as "the West".
Can you do that guys?

>I assume you know about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs
Yeah just take this shit and flip it upside down. Self-Actualization should go before everything else. First you do thing you like and then you care about everything else.

>What is so bad about "the law"? Sure, arbitary laws may often be a pain or outright nonsense, but most laws do make sense.
Nothing is wrong with the law when you describe it as "thing written on paper". What is wrong is when people are AFRAID of breaking the law and turn it into a fetish.
People should not be afraid of breaking the law.
People should be conscious enough to NOT break the law while being aware that they CAN break the law and get away with it.

How to achieve this? Education. More education. The more - the better.
>>
No. 70390 Kontra
13,6 MB, 1280 × 720, 0:30
>>70362
T. Hanks.

>>70389
Perhaps consider self-actualizing yourself in other ways than shitting up EC.
>>
No. 70391 Kontra
>>70390
I think i know better what's good for me, but thanks for the input. Your opinion is noted.
Either way the goal is to have a conversation rather than an argument and conversation is always welcome.
>>
No. 70392
>>70389
>Yeah just take this shit and flip it upside down. Self-Actualization should go before everything else.
You realize the bottom consists of physiological needs? Like food and water and so on? You would have to rewrite the laws of reality or make Humans plant like autark in an inherent sense, yeah, like a plant. Aka nonsense, your ideals don't hold up in reality. If you mean like all gets provided for self actualization... Why should my commune provide you that? If you provide for yourself you obviously, and firstly do the bottom of the pyramid and after that the rest.

>Why is it so hard to figure this out?
Inconsistent stuff you write. Totalitarian USSR is the opposite of what you describe, also negative comments about "libruls" and shit, I get mixed signals. See Thread #4 or so.

>Normally - no. I'm actually fine with the feeling of disgust that i experience when i see wagecucks slaving their lives away for mister Bezos to fly his ass into space.
How is that different to my babushka which had to slave away in the USSR?

>What is wrong is when people are AFRAID of breaking the law and turn it into a fetish.
Do people do that? Maybe people should be afraid of breaking the law? Jaywalking? Who cares. Arson for the lulz? Ehhhh, now that requires punishment.

>People should not be afraid of breaking the law.
There are different laws. From don't jaywalk to don't fucking murder, different shit requires different punishments coded in law. We could start a discussion on the state, the organs, division of power, monopoly on violence...

>People should be conscious enough to NOT break the law while being aware that they CAN break the law and get away with it.
Well, depends. Murder? Well... Jaywalking? Jaywalking with zero danger? Who cares then.

>Education. More education. The more - the better.
Just with this I can agree, I am always an advocate for education.
I am also an advocate for free healthcare (taxed), free education (again through taxation) and so on, at the least the basics should be covered, luxuries like expensive artisan sweets or other crap aren't necessities and can be bought with own money. Duh.

And no, no sane person loves wage slave cuckolding, but working in the USSR was not much different for most people. How do I know this? Hohoho freely available information, most people I know from the USSR including my family.
>>
No. 70394 Kontra
91 kB, 1426 × 922
>>70392
>You realize the bottom consists of physiological needs?
Yeah, so? I think that in the 21st century everyone is properly fed already thanks to the advancements in agriculture technology. I'm fine for sure.
The rest of the needs are not necessary.

>How is that different to my babushka which had to slave away in the USSR?
I dunno, my family from both sides were fine.

>no sane person loves wage slave cuckolding
Yeah haha tell that to fucking Klaus Schwab and his ideas about Great Reset. Him and his friend LOVE IT. They want everyone to move to corporate cities like in the 19 century and wörk for cryptocurrency tokens, renting everything with them from flat to bycicles - that nobody will recognize as legit currency of course. Progressive as fuck man.
>>
No. 70395 Kontra
>>70372
>So basically when you think about an independent person you think about some sort of nonconformist who does things that are unpopular because they are unpopular in this society.
>Just like this nonconformist you fail to understand that the society comes second. It comes after the individual not before.

You want to lecture us on democracies and the west but you don't know that all western democracies value the individual before society. You need to read some books.
>>
No. 70396 Kontra
>>70395
Tell that to people on reddit who talk about "we live in a society" and also do i have to remind you about cancel culture and ostracism? Even ancient greece had it. Hell a guy was basically forced to drink bleach poison over his opinions.
>>
No. 70397
294 kB, 700 × 566
86 kB, 679 × 516
46 kB, 376 × 401
>>70391
>Either way the goal is to have a conversation rather than an argument and conversation is always welcome.
Then assume less, ask more and don't throw unfounded assumptions around, especially about other people.
They hostility and disdain you display gets thrown right back at you.

>>70394
>Yeah, so? I think that in the 21st century everyone is properly fed already thanks to the advancements in agriculture technology.
Uhm, no? Would be nice but that is not true

>I'm fine for sure.
Well, good for you.

>The rest of the needs are not necessary.
Established science disagrees. For example: Most people go literally insane if the social needs are not met. Conclusion: You are wrong and should read up. How can you be so mistaken?

>I dunno, my family from both sides were fine.
What an argument! Look at the data and ask others.

>Great Reset.
Do you believe the nonsense conspiracy theories behind it or are you referencing the economic boom after Corona?

>renting everything with them from flat to bycicles
Well, the renting and as a service shit is indeed capitalism trying to milk us. Seems more or less to work and I hate it.

>>70396
>reddit
Does not reflect reality. I know people who read shite on the weeb and are afraid of screeching feminists on the streets - 404, there are none. No wonder you think some of the stuff you do if you read reddit and see the cupcake macoron frenzies and other nonsense. Well, they did come to the supermarkets as overpriced craps, but a well made muffin isn't bad. Lel
>>
No. 70398 Kontra
>>70397
>Established science disagrees.
It does not occur to you that established science might be actually wrong?
>For example: Most people go literally insane if the social needs are not met.
"Most people" - this is a weak argument and an appeal to majority. I don't believe that a person needs constant social interaction, i personally do not need it. Hence i see myself as an example of how one can exist without interacting with humans in real life. While it might sound like i am being a hypocrite i know for sure that i can not talk to people for weeks, even on imageboards and not go insane in the process.
>Conclusion: You are wrong and should read up.
Nope i don't need to read anything.
Especially since you did not post a link to a relevant sociological research paper that you are confident in, so i can assume it was actually you opinion rather than a fact.

>Do you believe the nonsense conspiracy theories behind it or are you referencing the economic boom after Corona?
I'm referncing the book and WEF articles. It's all out there in the open, you can look it up on the internet. I'm not interested in having an argument about that or to prove anything to you, so i won't provide you any links. You're free to find information yourself.

>Does not reflect reality.
So what does reflect reality then? Mass media or your opinion? I've been to the west i worked in multiple european countries and i saw what people's opinions are in German academia.
They are reddit.
>>
No. 70399
>>70396
So what you basically want to point out is that not all individuals don't buy fully into the notion of the enlightenment individual that you fancy so much? Well, I never said they don't exist, I said that the form of political power and government in western democracies is built around that concept and nothing else. The individual is cherished regardless if that is debated. Nearly everything is debate to some extent, what do you want to tell me exactly?
>>
No. 70400 Kontra
117 kB, 759 × 565
>>70396
>Tell that to people on reddit who talk about "we live in a society"
Comedy gold huehue
>>
No. 70401
>>70398
>It does not occur to you that established science might be actually wrong?
Read the experiments and papers. There are a shit ton of examples of people who go insane (or worse) if social needs are not met, but you can also find data for the other points of the pyramid. Famous examples are isolation in prison, the famous experiment about the baby that only got "physiological" needs provided and died. You may or may not call these "folklore" kek
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Albert_experiment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solitary_confinement

And yes, hoomans are social animals.

>"Most people" - this is a weak argument and an appeal to majority.
It is not, look and come to your own conclusion.

>I don't believe that a person needs constant social interaction, i personally do not need it.
Are you accusing me of fallacies? You are you. Well, I am somewhat of an occasional recluse myself.

>Nope i don't need to read anything.
>Especially since you did not post a link to a relevant sociological research paper that you are confident in, so i can assume it was actually you opinion rather than a fact.
Welp, discussion wise you are not wrong to assume that something not backed by data and papers can be dismissed, but this one, so I assumed, is actually common knowledge. I'll let you do the work if you are interested.
Well, that much I can do lel: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_isolation

>I'm referncing the book and WEF articles.
Yes, I got that part, my bad for replying bit by bit I guess.

>Does not reflect reality.
>So what does reflect reality then? Mass media or your opinion?
Neither, empirically proven data and peer reviewed papers I guess.

>I've been to the west i worked in multiple european countries and i saw what people's opinions are in German academia.
>They are reddit.
I strongly disagree. But yes, you can find the occasional screeching feminists in the uni.
>>
No. 70403 Kontra
>>70401
If you want to prove something to me you should come up with something better than wikipedia. I'm not interested in looking up the research you're referring MYSELF to because i am just not really interested in reading what other people wrote and as such looking it up is a hassle to me.
You already told me multiple times - go read something. Well i do not really want to.

>>70399
>>70400
>>70401
Now let's us all stop for a moment. FULL STOP.
Lets all forget the conversation we had earlier in the thread and all the topics i mentioned earlier.

Let's all look at this thread as an example okay? What do we see:
1) I posted a radical opinion in this thread.
2) This caused an reaction among ernstchan users in this thread.
3) Some people started arguing with me, some started arguing very agressively i might add.

So do you guys think that this very thread and the conversation that i started - is an example of how a radical thought is being suppresed by the "society" in which this radical though is considered unacceptable?

I have to remind you - i posed as a marxist-leninist to spark a conversation.
>>
No. 70404 Kontra
161 kB, 713 × 868
Ryssä ducks hot off the press, translated for your enjoyment.

>>70403
You're like the manifestation of the "hurr durr i was merely pretending to be retarded" meme. Good god.
>>
No. 70405 Kontra
>>70404
>You're like the manifestation of the "hurr durr i was merely pretending to be retarded" meme. Good god.
Okay, you still evaded my question.
>>
No. 70406 Kontra
5,4 MB, 850 × 480, 0:41
>>70404
Last line should be "I demilitarized your country with a special military operation."

MS paint just discards the words that don't fit in to the text box. I'm so sorry you had to see this.
>>
No. 70408
>>70403
>Well i do not really want to.
very well

>Now let's us all stop for a moment. FULL STOP.
>Lets all forget the conversation we had earlier in the thread and all the topics i mentioned earlier.
very well, sure

>Let's all look at this thread as an example okay? What do we see:
>1) I posted a radical opinion in this thread.
>2) This caused an reaction among ernstchan users in this thread.
>3) Some people started arguing with me, some started arguing very agressively i might add.

>So do you guys think that this very thread and the conversation that i started - is an example of how a radical thought is being suppresed by the "society" in which this radical though is considered unacceptable?
a

>I have to remind you - i posed as a marxist-leninist to spark a conversation.
b

a) No, I do not think so, it is AT LEAST one of the following imo:
a.1)-The post is considered retarded/does not confirm to reality and thus backlash
a.2)-typical imageboard banter
a.3)-a reaction to the other posts you made before
For me it is .1 and .3 with a bit of .2. Well... Well......
Anyway, I could and can see how one would come to that conclusion, but you are mistaken. Your takes are just shit, sry bra.

b) uhhh, sure. I question your sanity or perception of reality since I started with thread #4 I guess, so I feel, since the very beginning, that I am playing games. Maybe I am getting trolled ogred? Hmmm... Well, I could also call you a good play book drone, but nah. theredgoodfight.book.jpg hue

1) Retarded and not radical imo, but you know, that's just like, my opinion.
2) nc
3) Because I consider most takes from you since thread #4 or so (when I visited and "got stuck") to be retarded and/or wrong.

>Okay, you still evaded my question.
You are not trying to imply that he had to answer, right? RIGHT? I am sorry, as bad as it sounds I have to agree with him and the [[[others]]] more or less. Yes, yes, you may use this to confirm your suspicions and fears. I am too old for this shite, what am I even doin'.

So, what now?
>>
No. 70409
>>70403
>i posed as a marxist-leninist to spark a conversation

You mean anybody thought you are actually a commie while talking like a libertarian? Not me thinking you were talking bs but no need to point out the absolute stupid at this point.

>I posted a radical opinion

Your radical opinion on (non)conformism is an age old debate

>thought is being suppressed

No, you are allowed to spill your opinion on this board day by day. I repeat to you again, democracy does not mean everybody has to agree with you.
And btw things like social deviance and social control have been studied by academics in western democracies for a decades. It is not denied that even democratic western societies have norms. Your views on nonconformism and conformism are not very complex, differentiated. You simply think because your opinions differs from others it is a good opinion, it's not the opinion that counts then, but what counts is its difference, a wholly abstract thing that you value, detached from any concrete reality that could be the actual object of an argument, or a conversation, which frankly is not excluding each other, we are not here to talk about the weather.
Also, your problem is that you can think you can separate individuals and society when both only exist because of a difference that is made between them in order to define and determine both concepts (which is thought to correspond to something in reality).
>>
No. 70410 Kontra
531 kB, 1266 × 1600
>>70408
>how one would come to that conclusion, but you are mistaken. Your takes are just shit, sry bra.
I didn't come up to any conclusion i merely asked a question. I didn't know the answer myself, that's why i asked.

Even if you consider my takes retarded or me - retarded or insane i have nothing against that cause i don't consider myself smart or sane really, and of course i might make mistakes, don't we all?

>So, what now?
I don't know. Nothing i guess?
>>
No. 70411
130 kB, 500 × 375
122 kB, 500 × 375
139 kB, 500 × 375
37 kB, 801 × 481
>>70410
these are your takes
>>70394
pretend or not, what am I supposed to do with ya? Doge what have you doned??!

>i merely asked a question. I didn't know the answer myself, that's why i asked.
eeehhhhh

Did you stop beating your wife?

>and of course i might make mistakes, don't we all?
I just agree and declare it a happy end.
>I don't know. Nothing i guess?
cycle_of_life.jpeg
>>
No. 70412 Kontra
>>70410
well, I hope you were at least entertained
>>
No. 70413 Kontra
By the way if this was all real life i'd probably offered you all a beer at this point but it's not. Sad considering it's sunday night and we all sit here like idiots in front of our computer screens.
>>
No. 70414 Kontra
39 kB, 644 × 1338
>>70413
You make me sad but still, I wish you the best.
>>
No. 70422
399 kB, 1200 × 1200
German media all pretend Oinkraine is winning this war. They are spreading their propaganda so hard. From that, we can see how desperate those false, lying little vermin are. They know it is now all over. Weak, gay sanctions will not stop Russia.

Gotta love this timeline.
>Putin the Great removes CIA-piglets from Oinkraine
>Degenerate west rect
>No more gas
>No more oil
>No more fertilizer
>Millions and millions of Africans suffer from famine
>Leftist degenerates go "we got to help them all, it is our duty!"
>50 million refugees arrive in Europe in a matter of months
>Europe collapses into famine and civil war
>USA failed to halt Russian expansion, is reduced to secondary power
>China frees Taiwan
>"The West" completely and utterly destroyed
>Russia last white country
>Globohomo-agenda ist stopped

Srsly, why is this board so fucking brainwashed and conformist? If this was LOTR, you'd all be fighting for Sauron. If this was 1984, you'd be with the thought police. go on mods, ban me and prove I'm right[/sooiler] If this was the 40ies, you'd all be good little Nazi shits gassing kikes.

Fact:
Azov Bataillon is literal nazis with swastika tattoos. Yet, western lefties suddenly think this is OK, because the Nazis are fighting Russia. It is now OK to hate Russia and to v call for expulsion of Russians from Germany, to say Russians should be imprisoned. What fucking bigoted hypocritical liers Germans and above all German leftists are. I'm glad that in less than one year, this country won't exist anymore. Germans will then be begging for Russian occupation to restore order.

(User was banned for this post)

>>
No. 70425
Now that the schizos have been removed from premises.

What does /int/ think about Kamil Galeev?
I read pretty much all of his threads revolving around "Why thing X in Russia is like that?", and he sheds a lot of light on things that I previously did not understand.

https://twitter.com/kamilkazani/status/1498377757536968711?cxt=HHwWjoCzlbeop8spAAAA

I know he is a fellow in an american university, but originally from Russia. So you never know whos payroll he is on, abut he sure knows what he is talking about.
>>
No. 70426 Kontra
27 kB, 700 × 582
>>70425
I want to be Devil's Advocate as usual.
He's working for the Woodrow Wilson Center. The organization is named after the US president and it is quite obviously pro-US and it is located in the Washington DC.
I would just consider his opinion as the "official stance" of the US and what their political circles think/believe or better yet what they want others to believe.

To put it simply: the americans believe that they will win this geopolitical struggle based off statistics and information they have gathered over the past decades, so in theory the US has a massive advantage over everyone else.
>>
No. 70427
>>70425
I don't know anything about this guy, but I've seen his thread somewhere, posted it on EC and disagreed with it >>69200 .
I'll read it and probably write a longpost, but for now -- why don't they just tweet link to medium.com if they have a long text?
>>
No. 70428 Kontra
>>70425
>Now that the schizos have been removed from premises.

If it is not you anyway, he will be back with proxy over the course of this day.
>>
No. 70430
Russia presents - Archives Remember Everything.
>The Russian Defence Ministry launched a historical multimedia project "Archives remember everything...", dedicated to the evidence of crimes and atrocities of Ukrainian nationalists against their people during the Great Patriotic War.
>The fascist collaborators, the Ukrainian nationalist bandera fighters, have left a terrible and criminal heritage, slaughtering their own people..
https://zapravdu.mil.ru/

This comes after the shutting down of Memorial - an organization dedicated to uncovering archives on gulag victims and other victims of repression in the Soviet Union. Archives do remember everything I suppose, a reason as to why - in a crusade in whitewash Stalinism, access to soviet archives have been increasingly off-limits since the late 90s.
>>
No. 70432 Kontra
According to unconfirmed sources Meta corporation decided to change their opinion and agreed to ban people for hate speech against Russians and Russian government.
I’m still waiting for more sources, especially in English but if it is true then it’s a huge victory for apolitical people and common bloggers first and foremost in my opinion.
>>
No. 70433
>>70430
That, however, doesn't cancel the fact that the OUN (now generally heroicized in Ukrainian propaganda) was a generally criminal organization of terrorists and xenophobes. Only since 1944, when the USSR reestablished its general control over Galicia and Volhynia, they managed to murder about 860 children, elderly and housewives (from about 30.000 victims total).
>>
No. 70434
>>
No. 70436
>>70433
Being a criminal group of terrorists isn't necessarily a bad thing in an arena of totalitarianism. They were however more than just xenophobic. Then again, OUN itself featured everything from racial warfare proponents to liberal nationalists.
>>
No. 70439
>>70436
>Being a criminal group of terrorists isn't necessarily a bad thing in an arena of totalitarianism
Depending on how far you're prepared to take it. The OUN were mass murderers, plain and simple. First there were Jews, then Poles, and finally Russians and (mostly) fellow Ukrainians.
>>
No. 70444 Kontra
3,4 MB, 406 × 720, 0:20
Poles want to go on a peace keeping mission into Ukraine, Russia invades Polish airspace.

Gotta love the Russian style of diplomacy.
>>
No. 70447
224 kB, 1678 × 944
>>70439
>The OUN were mass murderers, plain and simple. First there were Jews, then Poles, and finally Russians and (mostly) fellow Ukrainians.
Large tent organization of practically everyone who advocated for Ukrainian independence. But yes, OUN committed a plethora of massacres - even between different factions of OUN.
>>
No. 70448 Kontra
75 kB, 683 × 1024
87 kB, 1280 × 720
>>70444
Hue, same jokes as the in the 30s :DD
>>
No. 70451
>>70448
The most puzzling thing is where the hell they even got all those DPs in the first place. Wiki says that there were about 140 thousands of them at Ukrainian military depots, for Christ's sake (enough to arm a one million army). And they had been withrdrawn from actual service about 50 years ago...
>>
No. 70454 Kontra
116 kB, 720 × 960
>>70448
War never changES

>>70451
I've seen pictures of "separatists" with mosins. A gun is better than no gun.
>>
No. 70456
>>70454
>I've seen pictures of "separatists" with mosins. A gun is better than no gun.
So far I've only seen scoped versions of the Mosin-Nagant, which is a comparatively decent choice for a dedicated sniper rifle even now (not so much for a marksman rifle, of course, but I have no idea how exactly those are used).
>>
No. 70457 Kontra
1,6 MB, 640 × 480, 0:29
>>70456
I wouldn't call it decent compared to modern alternatives. Obviously with a constrained budget you might call it decent but same applies to the DP. They both still work just fine for what they were designed for. Not sure I'd like to use something like a Suomi-KP when the opponents have body armor.
>>
No. 70458
>>70457
>I wouldn't call it decent compared to modern alternatives.
Frankly, it's almost everything you can squeeze out of the 7,62x53mm match round in terms of long-range accuracy. Surely there are better rifles of that kind, but they would utilize rare ammunition and would be more expensive by orders of magnitude - not something your average army can usually allow.
>>
No. 70460
173 kB, 690 × 690
>>70425
I've read few first texts, then realized how many of them are there and read few most interesting of the rest.
My favorite: https://nitter.net/kamilkazani/status/1498692916511924232

I don't know anything about Medieval Chechen history or modern warfare theory (besides that in Civ5 helicopters beat tanks), so I can't judge him on it. But for topics I'm informed about, I've mostly come to similar conclusions. Remember of explaining some of same things to westerners here on EC.
He's done a great work. It's easier to say what I disagree with him about:

First text: the headline is clickbait. In it he says that Russia will lose the war, but doesn't actually prove it. Yes, Russian army fucked up really badly at first. Yes, moral of troops is low. Yes, they'll have to level cities to grounds (already doing it). But they have superiority in numbers against Ukraine. Not just in zergs, but also in aviation, artillery and so on. So I'm not convinced.

> Huge asymmetry in online visual info creates a certain bias. It seems that Ukraine is flooded by huge amounts of Russian troops, but it's not quite obvious whom they are fighting with. Ukrainian army stays in shadow. That's perhaps why so many observers thought Russia won
That's probably like that on Twitter where gore and violence is banned. On boards such asymmetry creates opposite effect: you see a lot of DEAD Russian soldiers. Corpses, combat footages (where hohols blast Russian tanks), videos of Russian captives calling their mothers and so on.
Some sosachers take address of registration from dead soldiers IDs (from https://t.me/rf200_now ) and look it up on Google maps (if settlement if big enough for streetview -- usually army is the only job opportunity for villages and small dying towns). Imagine spending whole life among rotten barracks at Dzerzhinsky's street only to die 19 years old God knows what for. At least most of streetviews are taken on summer, thus it's not so depressing.
A huge irony is guy who was born in Chernigov, emigrated to Russia, joined army and died fighting against his motherland (maybe even near Chernigov).

Also in general he's biased in favor of ethnic minorities, which roots in him being Kamil Galeev (not Ivan Ivanov). But that's a minor stuff.
>>
No. 70461
55 kB, 611 × 563
>>70458
You just basically repeated what I said about being budget-constrained. Also surprising that they'd use 7.62x53mm. Did Finland supply those mosins?)))

We still do use mosins as snipers in the form of TKIV 85 which is just slightly modernized version with decent optics unlike the PUs on the "separatist" mosins. So if when Russia invades Finland there's still gonna be mosins around. Though TKIV 85 is now being replaced some sort of a AR-10 and AR-15 style rifles chambered in 7.62x51 NATO but the old rifles will still remain in stockpiles.
>>
No. 70462
>>70461
>Also surprising that they'd use 7.62x53mm
Strictly speaking they're normally called 7,62x54mm, but there are some nomenclature inconsistencies and I always tend to mix it all up with that round, so my bad.
>>
No. 70463
>>70460
His point is that wars are won not by military victories, but strategic victories.

Strategic goal was to take kiev in blitzkrieg. That's failed. You could have another goal - annex ukraine. Occupy 40m country with what troops?
And what about political goals?

The only question here is what the conditions of the loss will be; either back to status quo with hurt ecenomy, concessions, or internal collapse.
>>
No. 70464 Kontra
>>70463
The strategical goal in my opinion was to start something in the first place.
Maybe it was the goal of Biden, maybe Putin was forced to invade because the other option is that Ukraine joins NATO and then it's even more problematic that before because it will effectively create intermarium. Maybe Biden did not expect Putin to invade and it took him by surprise.
From my point of view it's too early to draw conclusions. This is something that has JUST happened. Geopolitical repercussions will follow in the next few years.
From now on a more or less clear frontline has been created between the "west" and the "east".
The entire world currently in my opinion is in the state of chaos and nobody understands what is going on.

One thing is clear - the old post-cold-war world order is not coming back, there is no way to revert back.
I believe we will see more wars and possibly revolutions happening in the next decade.
China and Taiwan is currently a hotspot.
Iran and Iraq. Argentina and falklands. A lot of countries will use the current chaos as an opportunity to make their move and NATO won't be able to contain this.
>>
No. 70465
>>70463
OK, agree, but it's still a clickbait. We think about military victory when we read a headline.
>>
No. 70467
>>70460
The things about honor make sense. Pretty concise and solid explanation of something I've pondered about.
t. from a honor/macho culture that has in some sense civilized itself
>>
No. 70471
140 kB, 700 × 931
Interesting article by some Russian tabloid. The article URL was serving 404 a while ago so here's an archive link just in case:
https://web.archive.org/web/20220321121337/https://www.kp.ru/online/news/4672522/

Machine translation:
The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation refutes the information of the Ukrainian General Staff about the allegedly large-scale losses of the Russian Armed Forces in Ukraine. According to the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, during the special operation in Ukraine, the Russian Armed Forces lost 9861 people killed, 16153 people were injured.

That's crazy for a war that has lasted for a month.
>>
No. 70473
I'm kinda wondering where Russia will be headed politically if this war is eventually resolved via compromise between Russia, Ukraine and the EU (if it doesn't turn into a decade long shit show) . What will they focus on? Just try to trade as much as possible with China and push the cold war further? Try to tone down everything and after a while rebuild at least some relations to the EU? Remain some dystopian police state or become a little more liberal again?
>>
No. 70474 Kontra
>>70473
Meant to say NATO instead of the first "EU". Really looking forward to glorious German military super power defending freedom™ btw what could possibly go wrong with Germany becoming a mayor player in a bloc situation? :DDD
Let's just hope the money all fades into corruption like it has been the last 15 years or so when it came to German military.
>>
No. 70475
>>70471
>That's crazy for a war that has lasted for a month.
Because?..
That's considerable, but reasonable losses, given all the factors. In early March I myself predicted the losses of about 30k in the scenario of the complete military defeat of Ukraine (probably would slightly increase the estimates now). For reference, in the active phase of the Second Chechen war (which lasted less than a year) we've lost just about 5 to 6k troops dead.
>>
No. 70476
>>70473
> if this war is eventually resolved via compromise between Russia, Ukraine and the EU
"If"?
>if it doesn't turn into a decade long shit show
Russia has neither economical reasources nor political capabilities to continue a decade long shit show of that kind.
>Try to tone down everything and after a while rebuild at least some relations to the EU?
That's definitely what the ruling elites would at least attempt to do. Russia is just too dependent on the EU in the long term.
> Remain some dystopian police state or become a little more liberal again?
Sadly, I see no sufficient grounds for liberalization. At least it's inconsistent with what the government has been doing since the early 2000s.
>>
No. 70477 Kontra
>>70474
I can't tell if you're joking or being serious, but there are actually people who think that the moment Germany has a functional army again it will go full Third Reich.
>>
No. 70478
>>70477
I'm not joking; it won't go third reich as in fascist but having a huge military would throw it into different waters when it comes to the new bloc situation and this is not necessarily a plus for keeping world peace.
>>
No. 70480
4,8 MB, 608 × 1080, 0:24
>>70475
>Because?..
How long are you going to sustain the war with that rate? Another month or two? If we're looking at losses estimated by non-Russian state actors you've already surpassed Soviet-Afghan war losses. In a month.
>reasonable losses
Top kek!

>I myself predicted the losses of about 30k
Okay?
>>
No. 70481
>>70478
So what do you suggest? Disband military completely and just spread your cheeks wide open for whoever wants some?
What I mind is that focus still on international whatever, like how they want to have 5k soldiers in some epecial european unit.
It's called the Bundes*wehr* and thus it should be able to defend the country, nothing less, nothing more.
Obviously it's costly to keep a modern standing army, but as long as there isn't some clear and universally accepted agreement to not invade anywhere anymore forever and ever, I wouldn't want to have no army.
>>
No. 70482
>>70474
>btw what could possibly go wrong with Germany becoming a mayor player in a bloc situation? :DDD
In normal times, I think Germans shouldn't even be allowed to wear boots lest they get silly ideas but, all things considered, a central and rich democratic republic in Europe should maintain a functional military. The Germans need to play their part in the greater framework of European security. I think European defence is paralyzed in part because of its Atlantic overdependence and partly because of the EU federal army question. Personally, I support the creation of a limited federal overseas force that could ensure the EU is capable of carrying out necessary things without exclusively relying on Americans. That the EU was not able to deploy a force to Afghanistan that would assist in the evacuation of EU citizens after the Americans jumped ship from their failed venture is pathetic. however, the idea of a single federal army is psychotic and should be opposed vehemently

If a country as militaristic as France is capable of being the last EU military power in a responsible manner, the German Federal Republic could also play a part in that.
>>
No. 70485
>>70482
>The Germans need to play their part in the greater framework of European security.
That's my point exactly, this shit will on the long run not lead to more security.
>>
No. 70486 Kontra
>>70485
I disagree, fugging padzifist :DD
>>
No. 70487
>>70486
I'm not a pacifist, I'm just against entering arms races.
>>
No. 70498
>>70460
thanks for that feedback. Goes along with other feedback about Kamil I have heard from ethnic russians.

He mentions himself at some point he is from some minority group in Russia. Forgot which one that was.

>>70426
As far as I understood it, he is just a fellow in Woodrow Wilson center, which means they finance his studies. That is somewhat different than he actually works for that.
Wikipedia tells me it is an independent research center.
For a guy spouting US propaganda, he sure knows a lot about Russian socio-history.
>>
No. 70499
>>70480
>How long are you going to sustain the war with that rate? Another month or two?
Pretty much that. And whatever would follow (the total defeat of Ukrainian forces or some sort of stabilized front line), Russia hardly can afford to wage that campaign for longer, politically in the first place.
>If we're looking at losses estimated by non-Russian state actors you've already surpassed Soviet-Afghan war losses.
Back when a limited Soviet contingent fought Mujahedeen irregulars in a guerrilla warfare? It's a real, conventional war we have in Ukraine.
>Okay?
That would amount to about 6% casualties in the scenario where Ukrainians would basically lose their entire army (largely in prisoners, but still).
>>
No. 70501 Kontra
539 kB, 641 × 901
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2022/mar/18/un-warns-russian-blockade-of-ukraines-grain-exports-may-trigger-global-famine

When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, "Come." I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; but do not damage the oil and the wine."
— Revelation 6:5–6
>>
No. 70502
30 kB, 720 × 388
>>70501

>>70499
>Back when a limited Soviet contingent fought Mujahedeen irregulars in a guerrilla warfare? It's a real, conventional war we have in Ukraine.
I'm not talking about the nature of the conflicts but the effects. The poor performance and huge losses are a great way to lose support for the war. And there's gonna be a lot angry moms and dads, brothers and sisters back home for those 26k casualties.

>That would amount to about 6% casualties
Casualties include injuries. Maybe some return to fight but generally you don't apply a bandage to your gunshot wound and go back to fight. The news article is talking specifically about Russian losses, and if the reported 190k troops tied to the operation is accurate you 13% casualties already. And there's a good chance those numbers are optimistic for Russians.

>in the scenario where Ukrainians would basically lose their entire army (largely in prisoners, but still)
Good luck with that!
>>
No. 70505 Kontra
>>70502
I think you don't understand the nature of this conflict.
There is no going back anymore, everyone saw that the western politicians and public hates virtually everyone here regardless of their political views or opinions, whether they like Putin or hate him. Even if Putin is gone, even if there is revolution here - the relations will never be improved. Should they even be improved?
Should i as a russian care what an average european thinks about me? I think no. I shouldn't. If someone does not like me because i don't protest against Putin and his invasion - it is his problem, not mine.

In that sense - Carthago delenda est, fuck the EU, it should be burned down to ash, even if that means we take the rest of the world with it by starting a nuclear war.
Here's my opinion.
>>
No. 70506
>>70505
>There is no going back anymore, everyone saw that the western politicians and public hates virtually everyone here regardless of their political views or opinions, whether they like Putin or hate him.

Finally I have an answer to this question:
>>70330
>>
No. 70507 Kontra
21 kB, 360 × 270
>>70505
>everyone saw that the western politicians and public hates virtually everyone here regardless of their political views or opinions
>Should i as a russian care what an average european thinks about me? I think no.
>>
No. 70508 Kontra
995 kB, 1822 × 1306
>>70507
Dude your militant and agressive rhetoric alone, here on this website, makes me think that not only pootipoo does everything right, he should do more. And i fucking dislike pootipoo and think he's a bad politician when it comes to internal politics.
Of course i know that not all people are like you some are far more reasonable.
But jesus fucking christ do you seriously expect me to start hating my government and go protest when you are being an absolute fucking cunt to me here? Like, you're constantly insult russians on ernstchan, call us poorfags, liking the government boot up our assholes, slaves, whatever.

And after that you think i should hate the government that literally kills the very same people who share your thoughts on russia and russians, right as we speak here?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
No. 70509 Kontra
>>70508
Damn, the other Russian was right. The self-victimizing approach really works.
>>
No. 70511
>>70505
You're once again calling yourself "everyone". Saying that you don't care about European opinions, then wishing to die in nuclear war because they supposedly dislike you.
Go outside. Spend few days without internet. Seek professional help.
>>
No. 70512 Kontra
>>70509
There's no self-victimization really.
For example i come to this website to post, expecting a neutral conversation where people don't pick sides in the conflict. Most people ITT live in countries that are not even a part of this conflic really.
I myself did not pick a side, because somehow being neutral and going around doing your shit is fine here.

And then i get attacked for stating an opinion because of the countryball next to my name because people desperately want me to pick between TEAM PUTIN and TEAM ZELENSKY/BIDEN.

Why. Should. I. Pick. A. Side?
Why should i be concerned?

Even asking these questions cause cognitive dissonance in some users apparently.
>HOW CAN YOU NOT PICK A SIDE??????

What's with the binary way of thinking?

And yes of course i will hate the person that wants me to pick a side more than someone who doesn't care if i'm neutral.
>>
No. 70513 Kontra
>>70511
I'm just saying how it works. The harder westerners shill anti-putin propaganda, the more people will turn pro-putin.
I try to avoid being affected by this shit but i can clearly see that the West did EVERYTHING to make Putin super popular among bydlos.

"Non-bydlo" like IT crowd and bloggers/journalists - is a very small percentage of the population in Russia.
Nobody cares what they think, for all intents and purposes they might as well not exist in russia. They are also clearly worthless/expendeble to the current government.

So it makes sense they'd never care about their well-being over here and also given the fact that most protests were organized by these people "creative class" as they are also called.
Of course the government would make everything to turn their lives into hell.
It's absolutely rational.
>>
No. 70514
>>70330
>but the leadership is hell bent on connecting hate towards the Kremlin with hating Russian speakers
It requires really little effort in the current situation, mind you. All the Western companies who abandon Russian markets, cut their ties with Russian clients, seize the money of their Russian partners and so on aren't hurting Putin directly - they're hurting the Russian population itself first and foremost. The centralized sanction policy of the US and the EU isn't much different: it's mostly the "overthrow Putin or suffer" kind of sanctions. Rest assured, most Russians will make certain long-term conclusions out of that situation even without the kind help from the Kremlin.
>>
No. 70515 Kontra
152 kB, 1488 × 916
>>70508
>do you seriously expect me to start hating my government and go protest when you are being an absolute fucking cunt to me here?
Sorry if you feel like I'm being a cunt to you specifically. I'm posting shit about Russia in relations to the war, which you sometimes try to refute and don't make a very good job at it in my opinion. It's fine if you disagree. Especially puzzling are all the contradictions you keep producing like not caring, everyone hates Russia, Pootin bad but maybe really bayzed because of this idiot's opinions on an imageboard, I'm not the one to blame, it's not my problem but Pootins, I don't care - but nuke the wect! That's just psychotic. Self-victimizing, emotional ramblings and what else. This is not the sort of discussion I'm interested in having and hopefully you neither.

>you're constantly insult russians on ernstchan, call us poorfags, liking the government boot up our assholes, slaves
Link to a post where I say those things. IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD

>>70509
Yep yep...
>>
No. 70516 Kontra
>>70513
Now, do i support the repressive measures against this class of people: bloggers, IT, journalists, business owners and so on?
Nah, i don't of course.
However i DO think that they can only blame themselves for being retarded and not being able to analyze what's happening in the world and how they should probably you know change their lives a little to not be squashed in the process.

If "because of Putin" you lost your job or lost the ability to do something or became poor - it's your fault.
You have only yourself to blame cause you're a retard.
Should've found a better job.
Should've invested into something valuable.
Should've prepared for something like that.
>but i've just finished the uni, my future is ruined
If you were smart you would've studied something useful. If you studied something useless - it's your problem. Go get a second education or go work in the bootleg mcdonalds with the rest of your kind.
>>
No. 70517
>>70513
> They are also clearly worthless/expendeble to the current government.
That's why IT-garchs got exemption from conscript and preferential mortgage.
You're clearly living in imaginary world. Why do you do it?
>>
No. 70518 Kontra
>>70515
Well if it was only your opinion it would be fine i can ignore one idiot or two.
But then I see how every english speaking forum has DROVES of people who think the same as you?
And then all the western companies "cancelling" Russia over politics?

I'm not really talking about myself right now but it's hard to make up a compelling reason why an average Ivan should dislike the russian government when it's not the russian government that made it impossible to buy vidya in steam or closed H&M, starbucks or some other stores, banned the entire country from swift making it impossible to pay for shit online, and said "yeah hate speech towards russia and russians is fine on instagram".
It's really damn hard to excuse shit like that. Sure in the end it's all "luxury" items for the most part, stuff you can live without no problem.
>>
No. 70519
>>70516
>If you were smart you would've studied something useful.
Making stone tools, mayhap?.. You know, in the case of nuclear war all those engineers, welders and tractor drivers would soon become absolutely useless too.

It's absurdly stupid to blame people for something they couldn't predict with any degree of certainty.
>>
No. 70520 Kontra
>>70519
>It's absurdly stupid to blame people for something they couldn't predict with any degree of certainty.
No it is not. If one completely lacks capability to establish connections betwenn cause and effect and just lives without straining his brain too much and without planning ahead whatsoever - this person deserves everything he gets.
The only thing such person is a victim of - is his own low intellect.
>>
No. 70521 Kontra
>>70518
Now suddenly it's not about me and you specifically, like you worded it just before. Add another contradiction to the list.

>who think the same as you
How do I think? Did you find any of the posts where I call Russians slaves yet? My man, you are not alright. I'll do my best to ignore you from now on and I'd appreciate if you do likewise.

>>70519
Time to return to monkey. Use a non-wooden tool for your job? Useless! Real men plow fields themselves and plant many potato!
>>
No. 70522
>>70518
> But then I see how every english speaking forum has DROVES of people who think the same as you?
Why are you on English speaking forum in the first place? You dislike west and westerners so much, you don't care about them, they are all brainwashed idiots, they hate you too. Good. Go to Sosach.
>>
No. 70523 Kontra
>>70522
I don't hate anyone here's the thing.
Why am i on english speaking forums?
Well because i can be on english speaking forums, because i want to be on english speaking forums and because nothing stops me from being on english speaking forums.
>inb4 you should act accordingly
no i can act however i want and if people find it offensive it's their problem, not mine lol.
>>
No. 70524
>>70523
> And yes of course i will hate the person that wants me to pick a side more than someone who doesn't care if i'm neutral.
> I don't hate anyone here's the thing.
>>
No. 70525 Kontra
>>70524
> i will hate
>>
No. 70526
>>70523
I mean, you're constantly dissatisfied and angry. Isn't it in your own interest to leave to some vatnik safe-space if you can't handle when people when disagree with you?
>>
No. 70527
9 kB, 400 × 413
I just want to jump in there because I was banned from KC for speaking out against Putin and say Слава Україні!

Seriously though. It's like Germans invading Austria again. They've grown to become their own nation, let them be, and coexist in peace. I sometimes go over there because gas is cheaper and schnaps is better and they come here for... whatever. Doesn't matter anyway since we're both EU. Russians have no fucking business whatsoever in Ukraine, including Donbass and Crimea, and they should just fuck right off and let people there decide their own fate. What's so hard about that?
>>
No. 70528 Kontra
>>70526
>I mean, you're constantly dissatisfied and angry
I am neither dissatisfied nor angry.
Not sure where you got that impression from.
I have no strong feelings towards the topics we discuss ITT. The words that i use are just words that do not represent my emotion or feelings towards someone.
If i call you a faggot it doesn't mean that i really think you are a LITERALLY A FAGGOT.
Chill the fuck out man.
>>
No. 70529
1,3 MB, 1920 × 2563
>>70516
>You have only yourself to blame cause you're a retard
Interesting rendition of the just world fallacy.
If someone gets fired, it's their fault. If someone gets imprisoned, it's their fault. If someone gets taken behind the back and shot, it's all their fault.
With this, you can continue living happily knowing nothing bad happens to people who didn't deserve it. A very see-through coping mechanism, but maybe one you need to interiorize to keep your world view.
>>
No. 70531 Kontra
>>70527
>It's like Germans invading Austria again
>we dindu nuffin
>Austrofascism is fake news
>we gud bois
>Hitler was german
Why are austrians always so evil?
>>
No. 70532 Kontra
>>70529
I'm a Christian so yeah. People get punished by their mistakes.
>>
No. 70533 Kontra
>>70532
What a great conclusion of Christian theology. Maybe if Christ wasn't retarded, he had never been crucified.
>>
No. 70534
>>70528
Yes, you just consistently pretend to have verbose hysterics and psychotic episodes, week after week. Very talented acting, have you thought about career in theatre?
>>
No. 70535
>>70531
I'm German Bavarian and thus I'm naturally leaning more towards Austria than the GmbH in any case, but I'll subscribe to the saying "The Austrians pulled off the impossible by making the world believe that Hitler was German and Mozart was Austrian" anyway. Then again, in their situation, who wouldn't?

The topic on point, namely the unjustified invasion of Ukraine by Russia, is to be condemned in any case, and I'll agree with Germans, Austrians, the EU and the rest of the Western and/or civilised world on that issue.
>>
No. 70536 Kontra
>>70534
>have you thought about career in theatre?
actually yes.

>>70533
All he did was: he didn't lie to people and just said how it is.
And everyone hated him for it, because you see - some people have weak egos and can't take criticism.

It's the same today if you call a person a dumbass because he didn't think about something or didn't do something right - he will hate you for it even though it's the truth.
>>
No. 70537 Kontra
>>70536
So you are like the Christ of Ernstchan, I see.
>>
No. 70538
>>70532
You have a rather weird idea of the Christian doctrine, I must admit. Care to specify the denomination, just in case?..
>>
No. 70539 Kontra
610 kB, 1862 × 1036
76 kB, 160 × 160
Gott strafe Schizo-German and Schizo-Russian!
Ignore Schizo posts.
Do NOT reply to Schizo posts.
>>
No. 70540
>>70536
>All he did was: he didn't lie to people and just said how it is.
And he got nailed to a cross for that.

People don't like hearing the pure, unadulterated truth. Never have. The truth won't change though, especially not because of how they feel about it, and that's what most people don't seem to get. And I think that that's a problem not just of our times, but of all times. Truth dies first in any conflict. What's dangerous about that though is that everybody tries to spin their own version of the truth and it's becoming increasingly hard to tell the difference between truth and lies. The logical step then would be to take a few steps back, consider both sides and return your own verdict, but considering the majority of the people on this planet that's nearly impossible. Most people are just too dumb for that. It may sound arrogant, and it probably is, but there's always been dumb people and bright people, and dumb people are naturally against everything they don't understand.

In conclusion: I think that the Russian government is lying and in the wrong, just because people believe these blatant lies.
>>
No. 70541
>>70540
>And I think that that's a problem not just of our times, but of all times.
Sure thing, the laws of psychology never change. It would seem that we, with all the knowledge accumulated by the humankind, are better prepared to fight our own brains... But in reality we aren't at all.
>>
No. 70546 Kontra
96 kB, 619 × 678
>>70539
That's because you're a weak europeon PIG and will me smashed by the stronk russian BEAR!

r8 my schizo larp
>>
No. 70551 Kontra
>>70539
i'm not a schizo i just have an anti social personality disorder combined with ptsd.
A schizo's brain usually is completely cooked and he typically spams nonsense and has no control over what he does.
I can behave normally if i want. I just don't do it consciously because i find it amusing to act like a deranged idiot. It's a mere persona and in real life i'm a boring nerd with no social life, but i think you already knew that lol.
>>
No. 70556
>>70541
An interesting perspective.
>>
No. 70565
>>70527
>It's like Germans invading Austria
That's a horrible comparsion historically, starting with how austrofascist Austria was not invaded but annexed with large parts of the population actually supporting the national socialists in this act. There was no war either.
>>
No. 70570
>>70565
The Moscow conference declared that Austria was in fact the first victim of Hitlerite aggression. Your lies about a special military operation to remove clericalfascist elements do not hold up to critical examination. :DD, although there was indeed an invasion, with Schuschnigg ordering the Austrian army to stand down.
>>
No. 70571
>>70570
Okay, I worded it badly, there were troops deployed into Austria obviously, so that was an invasion, but it was basically after powered had practically already been taken, just to consolidate it and no actual fighting military attacking/defending.
>>
No. 70572 Kontra
>>70571
*power
>>
No. 70603
119 kB, 1023 × 768
>>70499
> Russia hardly can afford to wage that campaign for longer, politically in the first place.
>>70502
>I'm not talking about the nature of the conflicts but the effects. The poor performance and huge losses are a great way to lose support for the war. And there's gonna be a lot angry moms and dads, brothers and sisters back home for those 26k casualties.

And what are those moms gonna do? Fight HOMO with bare hands? People in Russia are deprived and atomized. Meanwhile:
> In Russia, 914,500 people are on the staff of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. This is the third largest police force in the world (of course, after China - 1.6 million people) and India (1.5 million). At the same time, in terms of the number of police officers per 100,000 inhabitants, China (120 people) and India (128 people) lag behind Russia (623 people) by about five times. It is worth noting that all developed countries lag behind us in this indicator: in the USA, the corresponding figure is 256 people, in the EU countries - from 300 to 360. Ahead, apart from exotic islands and dwarf states, are only our closest friends - Belarus and Serbia (and it is not clear how South Sudan got into this company). In the days of USSR, 623,000 people were in the service of the Soviet Ministry of Internal Affairs and the rate of "policisation" was almost three times lower.
> However, of course, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, although the most numerous, is not the only security service in the country. Separate from it there is the National Guard, numbering up to 400,000 people, the Ministry of Emergency Situations with 289,000 employees, the Federal Penitentiary Service, which employs 295,000 people, the Federal Security Service with a secret staff, estimates of the number of which are usually 100,000-120 000 people, and with the border service - up to 200,000, the Customs Service (about 70,000), the Prosecutor's Office and the Investigative Committee (more than 60,000), Drug Control (almost 34,000), the Migration Service (up to 35,000) and a number of other less numerous in number employees of agencies such as FSO, FAPSI and the like).

People will eat grass like in North Korea but won't be able to do anything with it. Moreover, they'll be more dependent on state. It will be possible to make police or "collectivos" to suppress dissent for a pack of eggs.
In 2012 lahta shills were paid 15 roubles per post. Now rouble is several times cheaper but they still get paid 15 roubles per post. Considering that oil rent is more or less the same, number of shitposts which Putin can afford only went up.

Protests and riots won't change situation. The only possible scenario is coup d'etat from within of armed forces.
>>
No. 70605
>>70603
>And what are those moms gonna do? Fight HOMO with bare hands? People in Russia are deprived and atomized
Atomized people don't really do anything themselves, ever. But mass dissatisfaction creates a large window of opportunity for any groups of militant opposition, and Putin realizes it all too well (after all, he's a politician). No power which has lost at least passive support of the majority can last for long.
>>
No. 70609
Just nuke us already
>>
No. 70610
>>70609
In fact, I have a much more economical proposal: just kill yourself against the wall. :3
>>
No. 70611 Kontra
It's rather far from the war topic at first glance but maybe someone of you is interested in the relationship of church and state in Russia and how the church plays into Russia's global positioning/international relations.

https://www.mdpi.com/2077-1444/13/3/208
>>
No. 70612
>>70605
> No power which has lost at least passive support of the majority can last for long
I don't think so. What's the difference between passive support and passive dissent from practical point of view? I also doubt that passive support of majority exists now, rather passive indifference.
>>
No. 70615 Kontra
1,1 MB, 300 × 164, 0:02
>>70612
>passive indifference.
That you are right.
Honestly people who hope for anything to happen in russia are delusional. We had a revolution only 100 years ago and another revolt 30 years ago.
Everyone is tired and nobody wants change because the history has shown that change rarely means something good for the majority of people.
Especially when you're talking about pro-western type of change like in the 90s.
A bunch of people profit off it of course, everyone else suffers.
Those who agitate for change online today - are typically the first ones to emigrate and run off when shit hits the fan.
It's the kind of people who are just looking for an excuse to become a refugee.
To be honest i find the cautious optimism and "hope" for change nauseating because it's the same as when people believe in magic or miracle.
I'm just going to say this:
No. There is no hope. Nothing will change. Your fight is futile, it is pointless. You have no future. Nothing can change your life, what you have now is all you're gonna get. That's it.
>>
No. 70616
>>70615
Where does your PTSD comes from by the way? Are you war veteran?
>>
No. 70617 Kontra
>>70616
nah its cause my father has thrown pizza at me
>>
No. 70618
11 kB, 316 × 316
>>70615
>I'm just going to say this:
>No. There is no hope. Nothing will change. Your fight is futile, it is pointless. You have no future. Nothing can change your life, what you have now is all you're gonna get. That's it
Demoralization. Big historical changes can happen at any time, especially when a nation is bogged down in an unwinnable war.

>>>70617
Maybe you deserved it?))
>>
No. 70619
>>70617
It must be very unpleasant, but can one episode to lead to devastation of psyche? Or there was something else?

>>70618
Also this. According to your own logic, it happened because you were retarded.
>>
No. 70620 Kontra
210 kB, 854 × 480, 0:02
>>
No. 70622
2,0 MB, 666 × 374, 0:15
Hohol hackers leaked data of Yandex.eda delivery service and made interactive map. I looked which neighbors are worth dekulakizing when it begins. Very few such people.
>>
No. 70623
5 kB, 251 × 240
>>
No. 70624 Kontra
236 kB, 750 × 513
>>70618
I know it is demoralization.
You see accepting the status quo and finding your place in the system is a part of growing up.
As for the rebellious youth - well it happened before many times, each time they lost.
Even a „revolution“ is a mere illusion, a show for the masses to keep them under control. Giving them moral satisfaction over punishing „enemies of the people“, it’s like opium.
There is no escape, you can’t run away from this. Well you can run away. To Mars probably. Once we get the proper technology.
>>
No. 70625 Kontra
1,8 MB, 4032 × 3024
But in all honesty I’m just here to provide entertainment for you.
In the end nothing i said is 100% true I very well could possibly lie. Even the pizza meme could be just a joke that has nothing to do with reality.
I might as well be a schizo.

Just be aware I am not here to defend actions of any politician or country regardless of my flag.
>>
No. 70626
48 kB, 803 × 600
>>70624
Not all revolutions involve a mere changing of the guard and punitive actions against members of the previous regime. I'd even say that a new system is more likely to flourish into something decent if such things don't take place.
Interiorizing that there's nothing to be done only serves one specific group. But maybe there really is nothing you personally can do, trapped into the ebb and flow of history and so on. In the end, it is what it is.
>>
No. 70634
135 kB, 786 × 145
According to court banner with text "Fascism shall not pass" "clearly expresses negative attitude to Armed Forces of RF".
>>
No. 70636
>>70634
Reminds of that one joge from joge thread:

An NKVD major dragged a bound man in front of Stalin. He proclaimed "We arrested this man for treason!" Stalin replied "What did he do?"
"He was saying: "Damn that mustached bastard for ruining the country!"" the major answered with a hint of pride in his voice. Stalin gave this some thought for a moment then ask the prisoner "Is that so? And who did you mean by that, comrade?"
The chained man lifted his battered head and managed to say "Naturally I meant Hitler, comrade Stalin!" "Ah," said Stalin... "And who did you mean, comrade major?"
>>
No. 70643
>>70634
That was sad as fuck. Best wishes, as to >>70625 and his cup.

>>70636
I knew a parallel version for Nazi Germany, changing NKVD for Gestapo, but it all happened in the same German bar where the guy was complaining about... "Churchill"?
>>
No. 70646 Kontra
3,9 MB, 608 × 1080, 0:15
>>70634
Looks like you can achieve the same result with no words at all. Still, that's sad.
>>
No. 70648
>>70646
Not quite, at least under most realistic circumstances (of course, it's not like the police fundamentally cannot interprete anything in some manner). What's for certain, however, is that you're going to be detained anyway. One-man pickets are always de jure 100% legal but de facto aren't allowed like any other unauthorized demonstrations. Such is life in a fascist state.
>>
No. 70655
176 kB, 500 × 710
Green party Evers German government->war starts.

This is not a coincidence. The so-called green party is the CIA-party of Germany. It has the following tasks:
1.) Deindustrialization of Germany so German industry does not become too much of a competition to the US
2.) Involving Germany in American wars, too harm Germany and to strengthen America

Green party founding member Jutta Dietfurt admitted this.
>>
No. 70657
>>70655
Also, Putin said on a German talkshow 1 month ago that he attacked Ukraine because green party members asked him to do so. He didn't really want to but what could he do? Poor Putin.
>>
No. 70658 Kontra
>>70655
This is interestingly delusional.

Greens didn't start a war, they react to a war situation as strong EU country, basically leader together with France and as NATO member. They react to a war for which Putin is responsible in that he gave the order to attack Ukraine sovereignity. The tipping point.

Second, why does Intel industrialize Germany then? Crackers like you never understand that the Atlantic bridge has common interested and are allied, they both ally against more and more fragile supply chains in a multipolar world and their question of power and former dominance. You can't trust China as much as you trust EU to stay a relevant partner in supply chain organization from an US pov. hat doesn't mean that the EU and/or Germany will try to secure and stand its position and interests.

Third, Germany is the strongest and most relevant EU country and also a NATO member, a double role that it seems is to lived up to. Germans cry rivers about how bad they have it (and some are valid concerns just like as the system as a whole is organized) but seem to disregard how well off they are in comparison. This is paired with the delusional believe that Germany is always falling behind while it still excels very well on a global scale, just look at any postwar discourses on Germany in Germany and you have similar whining and yet a securing of its global position at the same time. The whining is doesn't add up to reality, but it propels a reality. Everybody jokes about the old internet infrastructure and yet Germans are the ones proposing actual concepts like Industrie 4.0 as any other world economic power is following through to secure its economic position.
>>
No. 70659 Kontra
>>70658
>>70655
Oh no, the schizos are breeding!
>>
No. 70660
832 kB, 1920 × 1080
92 kB, 720 × 1002
681 kB, 346 × 432, 0:22
Destruction of Orksk landing ship with missile and damage of another one.
It was 54 years old.
>>
No. 70662 Kontra
>>
No. 70663
>>70655
>The so-called green party is the CIA-party of Germany
Jutta Ditfurth (one of the founding? members) worte sth like that in her autobiography
>>
No. 70664 Kontra
>>70663
She's mostly consistent in her actions, which I can respect, but obviously also completely off the rails.
>>
No. 70665
4,3 MB, 1152 × 720, 0:45
82 kB, 452 × 352, 0:05
There were rumors about Shoigu disappearing for two weeks (having heart disease, being under investigation for treasury and so on).
Today Russia24 channel interrupted its broadcast for 30-second video without sound with him.
>>
No. 70667
>>70665
I can read "Peskov" in the upper left corner. Are they constantly broadcasting things he said or what?
>>
No. 70671
>>70667
Peskov is basically Putin's spokeperson, so no wonder.
>>
No. 70672 Kontra
167 kB, 1280 × 720, 0:04
>>
No. 70673
66 kB, 598 × 832
Russia does it again.
>>
No. 70674
144 kB, 600 × 600
>>70673
>Dr. EuroReich
Why does this get me so?
>>
No. 70675
549 kB, 426 × 240, 0:11
>>70673
It was state propaganda and it was from Fiverr :DDD Sanctions must be working.
>>
No. 70676
>>70673
A truly amazing level of art.
>>
No. 70677
So, they have talked about how Russia might use bio/chem weaponry for some time now.
They have just mobilized ABC units all around to get ready. I really don't like where this is going.
>>
No. 70678
717 kB, 838 × 1280
>>70675
> Sanctions must be working
They added new word to Newspeak for dismissal: liberation.
You are not fired now, you are freed from duty to work.
>>
No. 70679 Kontra
>>70677
It's for their own protection.
They have to counter biolabs story in this information war somehow.
They're just ready to blame us if something leaks out of those labs (i think most if not all of the shit got destroyed anyway before the invasion).
>>
No. 70680
>>70677
Source for your claim? Who is mobilizing ABC units, when and where?
>>
No. 70681 Kontra
>>70680
Protip: Read the news, it's all over them. You could also just punch "nato abc abwehr" into the Google.
Example: https://www.n-tv.de/politik/NATO-aktiviert-ABC-Abwehr-an-Ostflanke-article23221809.html
>>
No. 70682 Kontra
21,3 MB, 1920 × 1080, 1:04
>>70678
Dog bless Pootin and the special military operation for liberating thousands of citizens from work :DDD Really makes you think what goes on in the minds of the people making that shit up...
>>
No. 70685
>>70679
>There have been fears in NATO for some time that Russia might be tempted to use weapons of mass destruction in view of the sluggish progress in the war against Ukraine. Unsubstantiated accusations against Ukraine and NATO countries that they themselves are preparing to use chemical and biological weapons are also seen as an indication of this. "We have seen before that this way of accusing others is actually a means of creating a pretext to do the same thing yourself," Stoltenberg said.

fOg oF wAr Ernst

Prepare for Russian soldiers dying uselessly in an attempt to play 6d war chess by false flag toxin attack.
>>
No. 70687 Kontra
5,0 MB, 608 × 1080, 0:23
Defending freedom all around the world. Blessed burgers.
>>
No. 70693
>>70674
Not just an empire of lies, but empire of THE lies. I will always love how the only time a Russian decides to use an article is when there shouldn't be one.

>>70687
You got exactly what you asked for Portugal. Your mother dines on schnitzel in hell. An endless sea of schizophrenia and German shitposting but hey, at least murica was absent. I feel like this speaks to something much deeper. Now seeing the volume of frogposts we should abandon you to the Germans again.
>>
No. 70696 Kontra
3,2 MB, 608 × 1080, 0:15
More burger.

>>70693
Did you forget your meds or what's the deal here?
>>
No. 70698
131 kB, 1280 × 700
93 kB, 1280 × 853
Lavrov spoke about NATO's bombing of Yugoslavia and the foreign affairs ministry posted things about NATO fabricating evidence of Serbian war crimes.
A naked use of dead Serbs. The Russian foreign ministry shows deep concern about the bombing of Yugoslavian civilians a month into the 3-day special military operation.
>>
No. 70700 Kontra
>>70693
I've found a new commitment to Atlanticism. America is my greatest ally.
>>
No. 70701
>>70693
There's little shame in making mistakes in the most complicated parts of English grammar. Failing to double-check yourself in the age of Google, on the other hand, when you can easily search for various similar collocations... meh.

>>70698
Only a lazy man hasn't mentioned the 1999 by now. While it obviously justifies nothing, the wretched truth is that all these years the US have been undermining the system of international security themselves. For all we know, that invasion might have not happened at all without Yugoslavia and Iraq.
>>
No. 70704
27 kB, 880 × 406
I spent whole day trying to find a house for a Ukrainian family in Ireland in the middle of our housing crisis. The dad is the brother of a guy I used to drink with back in Ukraine about 10 years ago.

I found them a 4 bedroom house for their family after making like 20 phonecalls (mother, father, 3 kids)

feels good man, once it is finalised I will help them move in and show them around the area
>>
No. 70710
7,4 MB, 264 × 480, 1:29
Train connection between Helsinki and St. Peter will be cut off since next monday. You still have the weekend to escape, Ernst.

>>70704
Well done! You've lifted an incredible amount of worries off the shoulders of that family.
>>
No. 70712
>>
No. 70715
>>70712
Let's suppose a babka hoards, well, about 10 kg of sugar in a run. What profit does she seriously hope to make out of it? R500 tops, probably?..

In the nearest supermarket we've huge amounts of sugar at about 100 Rubles per 900 g. No babka threat at all. Beats me why other chains keep the pre-war prices. They fail to make profit themselves, and there's no sugar on the shelves as a result.
>>
No. 70717
>>70715
They don't have any busyness plan, it's just reptile brain instincts.

> at about 100 Rubles per 900 g. No babka threat at all
These things are connected, but not as strongly as you may think. In one specific grocery workers forget to replace sugar at morning. Babka sees it, buys 10 packs in closest grocery, tells everyone else, and mass insanity starts. It spreads like epidemics and in whole town all sugar is sold, even more expensive one.

Most interesting thing is how they manage to buy so much sugar with such pensions.
>>
No. 70718
5,1 MB, 608 × 1080, 0:16
>>70712
It must be so. That first video somehow reminded me of slime mold growing in a petri dish looking for food.

>>70715
My hunch is that hoarding sugar isn't about making a profit, but making sure that you and your family has sugar to last through the hard times and avoiding the incoming price hikes at least on one front. It's not as feasible to hoard flours or anything else you use on a daily basis at similar quantities since most of the stuff goes bad in a couple of years max. Like the glory of the USSR, sugar is eternal.
>>
No. 70723
327 kB, 798 × 535
>>70718
No, don't think of them as rational actors. They are more like evil spirits dwelling in slavlands. Mostly not dangerous, but unpleasant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Uw4oVimfw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Wz_Cb8RzA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZF3e2IAGHo

> your family
Babkas are usually abandoned by their children and their husbands are dead for decades because of constant nagging. Otherwise they would be babushkas.
>>
No. 70726
38 kB, 433 × 656
>"The main objectives of the first stage of the operation have generally been accomplished," Sergei Rudskoi, head of the Russian General Staff's Main Operational Directorate, said.
>"The combat potential of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has been considerably reduced, which ... makes it possible to focus our core efforts on achieving the main goal, the liberation of Donbass."
>>
No. 70727
534 kB, 587 × 552
>>70726
Trust Z
Trust the Plan
Patriotsky are in control
>>
No. 70746
42 kB, 457 × 519
125 kB, 860 × 641
64 kB, 457 × 887
73 kB, 1280 × 1280
>>70700
Honestly I'm more an EU independence bloc supporter and mild slavophile than anything which shouldn't really matter regardless because we're nameless strangers discussing ideas on an imageboard. There's a reason I basically stopped coming here or any imageboard you know? I'm down to about 2 cigarettes a day on average, already had two because dealing with taxes and fucking FedEx, had none yesterday. Only even lurking here to see if any video of Ukraine happenings leak, and basically the whole board turned into schizophrenic shitposts by Germans. You, yourself, gradually turned into more and more of a degenerated k*hl shitposter tier, blending in to all the retarded German shitposts and stupid frog memes that were shitposts 6 years ago.

I was making fun of how downhill the entire board went for some reason, and you getting to enjoy rather than slinging shit at Americans and Russians getting to be wholly colonized by psychotic German shitposters instead for what looks like several threads worth by now. However, clearly it's not just leakage from k*hl, you among them.

Honestly at this point I'm really just skimming over der deutscher posts entirely and mainly just reading what Russia and sometimes Finland has to say, since who gives a fuck what some Iberian's got to say about this conflict. Which really gets to the root of the problem anyway and why I've come to believe habitual channers are like alcoholics, heroin junkies, and incel weebs, because basically the chans were "good"ish back when we had people like Iran and India until you'd driven then away, thus turning the whole place into basically an echochamber of the same handful of eurotrash countries saying the same sad shit about losing it to prostitutes or whatever dumb shit for ten years, and then trying to personally cast shade on someone trying to make a real argument like Russia to make up for your own inadequacies. It's really not any different than Steam or reddit at this point.

>>70696
See above, the entire topic thread became schnitzelposting which is wurst posting)))))) than anyone. Frozen pizza and spam about grain and femboys or some psychotic shit like that instead of discussing Ukraine, great.

>>70717
There's an interesting discussion of the British gas panic back in, was it late 90s I think? Early 2000s? Basically they just had a logistical fuckup causing a fuel shortage which triggered a mass panic and starting cascade failure to such a point it nearly brought Britain to its knees. There is quite similar thing going on to a run on the banks, which all deals in same mechanisms to social psychology and market economics, which goes right down to why you always start with a few dollars and coins in a tip jar. We had this joke about people standing in line in Soviet Russia, just forming one out of nowhere, and now people do that for iShit.

I'm sorry for rational actor Russia and whichever sane Russians come here trying to have rational discussions and not to shitpost.

Anyway I fucking hate NATO and I fucking hate Putlers war, I hate Bezos and Zuckerberg, Musk and the whole rotten world order's structure, I came to hate Trump and detest the soulless GOP and entire hypocritical woke right along the SJWs, all who make me feel that "why you couldn't just let me play videogames" meme feel only with a commisar frogs instead at this point so I'm going to shitpost to Russians about how they should start posting about the UN atrocities in Iraq with sanctioning Iraqi children to death and the West's Iraqi child genocide due to sanctions because fuck all them to be frank. I just watched that smug slimey reptile Singh talk about sanctions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7BOOdN4UHI
There's something that just rubbed me raw about the guy watching his full interview, and I did this around the time I watched some 2002 documentary on Iraq's sanctions so yeah I personally pretty much want to see them all go down at this point, and even in so doing this do I also wish to see Russia fail as well as Azov Battalion Nazis and Ukrainian nationalist militias get wiped out, to see Ukraine gain its neutral independence and friendly EU relations. I actually have a whole library full of weapon and survival pdfs, I think some interrogation techniques, explosives manufacturing, improvised weapons, intelligence asset tactics things like that, all of which I remained mum about mostly because I didn't want to have my hands dirty on being basically a fat American putting the gun into a civilian's hands and telling them to go get shotsame person who advocated boobie traps over useless feel good molotovs.

But yeah on that note I'm going to go and try spreading the word to ZZZ potato beetles to start focusing anti-Western propaganda campaign towards US led UN sanctions on Iraq and showing the suffering of whole Russian people, itself very reminiscent of Nazi tactic where they take you and 1/10th out of village and shoot you in retaliation to some partisan aktion to punish all. I hope someone can use it as the obvious idea showing Wect how evil they government is, how much bad is sanction for ordinary Russian and how VICE should come and show documentary program of sanctions effect on ordinary peoples like on Iraq, Cuba, and Iran, and how they should talk about Russian sanction as collective punishment, no?

Anyways on that last note I do wish you luck, whatever you are Russian, on someday speaking sense to them and toppling whole order to build a Christian commune on the ashes of this neofedualism or something like that. Meanwhile I'm going back to youtube and other places because I feel like I learn much more there now, even steam ffs, than this deuscher schizophrenic shitshow. P.S. just steal the fertilizer from southern Germans, retard, simple as.
>>
No. 70747 Kontra
>>70718
Oh right and sugars and oils, while non-nytritive, are pure concentrated calories packed into very tight space.
T. Burger

Actually I'm really not joking, because at one point I had to swallow balls of flour soaked in oil to at least slow down the weight I'd been dropping. You should think about survivalism. Not, idiot with a "anti-zombie" machete, avoid the fuck out of those guys, but a real survivalist mindframe and be frugal and wise with what you have. As forget if I said this or nor, but I told people around me back in January to start stocking up on food and canned goods now. Some of them just seemed really confused, like why now, to which I said well, the logistical structure and economics are temporarily stabilizing, and you don't buy stocks at ATHs do you? You should buy when it's cheap and not sought after, then hoard it for the rough times. Millenials, zoomers, and particularly boomers lost all the wisdoms of their parents and grandparents and so if you have baked beans now they are worth more than they were when you bought it compared to dollar fiat exchange rate. I am sure many retarded Russians did not understand or pay attention to why many of them should have bought what they needed a month ago. You never want to try and stock up on supplies when everyone else is in there with you clearing shelves and fighting over toilet paper. Instead, you empty your savings account close as right before the bank run as possible.

In survival, as in all things in life, timing is everything. Had you been there and not moved from your seat five minutes ago, you would've been taken out by that rocket along with your buddies. But you didn't, because you moved right before it. 'Nam vets talk about this and "Fate" a lot, but quite frankly fate is just another way of saying timing.
>>
No. 70749 Kontra
7,5 MB, 8176 × 3648
While everyone is focused on Ukraine, both DRPK and Iran started making some moves.
North Korea soon will be in a good position to strike the south. They already have the mobile ballistic missiles now which effectively means their nuclear arsenal could be constantly on the move and thus nearly impossible to counter.
While the war is unlikely i assume what's going to happen is that some sort of pro-north movement will appear in the South Korea.

Same with Iran-Iraq, however because Iran has no nuclear weapons and Israel has - well. This is a bit too complex to predict. Obviously the unified state of both countries will be a major power on the middle east and of course this is the ultimate goal of Iran. But of course this is a direct threat to Israel and they won't let it happen so easily.

China and Taiwan is not the only thing happening now thanks to Ukraine. Just saying.
It's not a Total War yet but it's a hybrid total war. History never ends.
>>
No. 70753
>>70746
The funniest recurring bit on Ernstchan is really you claiming you've quit/about to quit/will quit imageboards soon before dumping the exact same tl;dr post you always do. Schizenu, I love you and I want you to stay
>>
No. 70766
5,4 MB, 832 × 464, 3:13
Summary of current Ukrainian-European relations.

Hungary is such a shame. Wonder what's the deal with Portugal and Ireland?
>>
No. 70767
>>70766
>Germany... A little later
Got me good, can't deny
>>
No. 70768
>>70766
He's talking about Ukraine entry to the European Union. Our prime minister has opposed an 'express adhesion' to the EU, saying these things take time. In truth, he's right and we've been providing all manner of support to Ukrainians beyond that.
>>
No. 70769 Kontra
>>70768
>these things take time
True. Is the "plan" to join EU while they're at war? I haven't been following that at all.
>>
No. 70770
1,2 MB, 1242 × 757
>>70768
Infographics.
why Russia is not mentioned as tank provider?
>>
No. 70771 Kontra
150 kB, 640 × 360, 0:05
>>70770
Pic must've been produced by a Russia hating nazi. Russia has actually provided equipment from all the categories. Except rations since those have gone bad years ago and shouldn't be eaten)))
>>
No. 70772
83 kB, 1174 × 800
654 kB, 952 × 600
Cause of death: suicide by hohols.
Motivation: unbearable suffering in Russian world.

>>70771
Shoigu is alive. Yesterday they posted news with him using few years old photos ( https://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/623db8e59a79476b64353916 ) and it was really suspicious, but today they finally showed him speaking on video.
>>
No. 70774 Kontra
994 kB, 268 × 480, 0:12
>>70772
That's sad. Regards, sad man.

>Shoigu is alive
Odd sudden disappearance though. Maybe he's "stepping down" soon but there's not much use to speculate, who knows what's really going on.

p.s. Gotta throw in a disclaimer that when I post videos which have no English audio or text I have no idea what they're saying. Only putting them out there because of the visuals.
>>
No. 70775
84 kB, 966 × 537
Street interviews about what Russians think one month after the start of the war:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9PgRHmnBGE

Again a lot of self-censoring and greatly varying opinions about everything. Very interesting!
>>
No. 70780
>>70749
North Korea won't strike anyone unless they are in really desperate position, because it will be suicide for them. But yes, everyone uses this situation as opportunity. Now Azers are attacking Karabah with drones again.

>>70774
> I have no idea what they're saying.
-- How you feeling?
-- Better.
-- Especially after we retook Lukyanovka. It was worth it.
>>
No. 70782
14,3 MB, 1280 × 720, 0:52
>>70780
I was trying to say that I have no idea what's being said in general, concerning all the videos I've uploaded so far and will upload. Mainly so that those who do understand don't assume that I'm posting a video for the things being said.

Appreciate the translation though! I take all the translations I can get so if you ever feel like translating something else, go ahead.
>>
No. 70787 Kontra
Not sure whether i should post this here or in the today thread.

Just went to convenience store to buy some oden and noticed there's one last pack of kdv krokant left on the shelf. Here kdv krokant has become a symbol of pro-rus stance, while roshen (which the store doesn't sell) a symbol of pro-ukr. I was reminded of the japanese twitter trend to buy russian mre to supposedly starve russian troops. It's really weird that consoomerism of russian goods could be interpreted both as benefit and detriment to russia. And I doubt russophiles buying krokant is any support for putin given the news of sugar shortage.
I took it and told the clerk it's out of stock. He was surprised and said it was just replenished a few days ago.
>>
No. 70793
74 kB, 574 × 573
>>70787
>japanese twitter trend to buy russian mre to supposedly starve russian troops
Is this an actual thing? Any idea of the trend's scale? Quite creative and funny.

>It's really weird that consoomerism of russian goods could be interpreted both as benefit and detriment to russia
Truly. Difficult to see how buying products could cause harm. Then again I guess it could be possible to create a temporary shortage of MREs but somehow seems a bit far fetched. Maybe it really works and warfare always finds a way.
>>
No. 70804
>>70793
This is the most liked tweet about it I found:
https://nitter.net/connectomancer/status/1504597074804834312
They somehow believe russian mre on amazon were smuggled by russian officials. And to buy is to sow corruption in russia. I thought it's netouyo tier reasoning but then I realized the logic behind buying krokant or roshen made no sense either. People can come up with whatever excuses to disguise consumerism as an opinion on "the current thing".
>>
No. 70805
32 kB, 448 × 545
>>70710
>Well done! You've lifted an incredible amount of worries off the shoulders of that family

It didn't work out, the Irish landlord was too greedy and the Ukrainian father didn't talk to this greedy cunt properly and the deal fell apart

However now I have sourced 2 further houses for Ukrainian families, and I have 2 families to find houses for, so it all resumes on Monday. Both of these families are relatives of people I knew in Ukraine when I visited there, so I feel obliged to find them somewhere to live while they are stuck here
>>
No. 70806
>>70787
> buy russian mre to supposedly starve russian troops
It will work if you buy it from corrupt military officers, such mres are marked with "not for selling" logo. In slavlands you can buy it on Avito, but export to Japan is probably all legal.
>>
No. 70813
Dudes interview lots of random Russians:
https://www.youtube.com/c/1420channel/videos
>>
No. 70821
>>70813
The selection doesn't look quite random to me judging on the faces.

Also apparently on the following video we see Ukrainian soldiers shooting the prisoners in their legs. For reference, that's nearly equivalent to life-long disability (the necessity of amputation is highly likely, but even without that the full recovery is problematic). War crimes, plain and simple.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx9XjoYxD7Y
>>
No. 70823
33 kB, 960 × 720
>>70821
> War crimes
What crimes?
>>
No. 70824 Kontra
>>70821
I've posted that channel or its videos at least three times already in these threads so I've been watching many of their videos. It's clear that in many cases the interviews are conducted in same locations and some people even appear in multiple episodes. In my books that doesn't detract from the value of the videos at all. It's not a scientific survey but getting some insights into the minds of everyday Muscovites.

>War crimes, plain and simple.
I've kept myself from posting videos of Russian war crimes to EC just to keep unnecessary gore and hate away from this site. Are you sure you wanna bring that here? Still, I hope everyone committing war crimes no matter on which side gets what they deserve.
>>
No. 70827
>>70823
>What crimes?
You do not need an officially declared war to be responsible for violation of the international conventions. Those cover all sorts of international armed conflicts (and, to some extent, civil conflicts as well).

>>70824
>Still, I hope everyone committing war crimes no matter on which side gets what they deserve.
That's not really likely in this world, frankly. And as for afterlife, I'd still prefer all these people to repent, reform and start doing good things for a change.
>>
No. 70830
>>70821
Pretty fucked. Supposedly, they're artillerymen.
One wonders what the effects of this invasion will be on Ukrainian national consciousness and broader civic identity.
>>
No. 70833
>>70830
>One wonders what the effects of this invasion will be on Ukrainian national consciousness and broader civic identity.
Anything russian will be banned or at least canceled, Poles will not be nambah wan russian haters anymore.
In fact, today I read an article about how the ukrainian minster of education doesn't want ukraininian refugee kids to be put in german "welcome classes" because Germany is too post-national and also too russia-friendly, so the plan is to do remote teaching via some ukrainian teaching portal in ukrainian language. I hope those responsible here will not abide.
>>
No. 70835
>>70833
Tragic, but possible. If there was a chance Poroshenko's language laws would be done away with it as 2014 fades from memory, that possibility got further delayed. In other terms, Zelensky already prevented a wave of pravosek uprisings for not fleeing. It would be the absolute peak of ЗРАДА! now with overt antisemitic elements. Everything points to Ukraine surviving this with the present government, so a time of conciliation might yet come.
>>
No. 70836
>>70830
>One wonders what the effects of this invasion will be on Ukrainian national consciousness
Unfavourable for Russia's interests under any circumstances, I suppose.
>>
No. 70837 Kontra
>>70821
That's pretty fucked up man.
They say that there is nothing more dangerous and unpredictable than the cornered beast.
These people on the video know they're gonna get lifetime prison or a firing squad if they are caught so i guess that's why they think that gloves-off torturing POW's is gonna work.
Or maybe they don't care about taking prisoners.
Well considering they've been successfully hiding among the local population centers in between buildings i guess they really don't care and just want to die or something.
Crazy idiots.
>>
No. 70841
Первое интервью Зеленского российским журналистам после начала войны
Zelensky's first interview with Russian journalists since the start of the war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQRTKvoLAEM
>>
No. 70843 Kontra
>>70841
tbh i already know what he's going to say without watching.
Something about territorial integrity, usuan mantra about democracy and rule of law, "you invaded us", collective responsibility, the whole world the EU and anglosphere is watching, probably some personal insults for Putin.

For those who saw it:
How many of those things are correct?
>>
No. 70846 Kontra
52 kB, 668 × 321
The war crime video might be fake as well. Especially suspicious how the shots fired on it come from a high angle yet don't show any sort of exit wound, hitting on the ground, clothes tearing, nothing. If you shoot someone with an assault rifle it's gonna go through. Especially a leg or a foot. Very well could be blanks. I can absolutely be wrong but people seem to forget that propaganda exists the second they see something shocking or interesting enough.

Anyway here's someone else's takes on it:
https://nitter.net/Ars_Faivre/status/1508036906088636423?t=cm2iC7tAiMQaZ7mlyXlWsg

>>70843
The interview is in Russian, so...
>>
No. 70847
>>70837
You pretended to be edgelord, now you suddenly turned moralist. Seems like your only strong belief is licking Putin's boots and everything else is just demagogue to serve this purpose. That's weird tbh.
>>
No. 70848 Kontra
>>70847
>i can't understand youuuuuuu!!!11
See, this is what happens when a person does not have his own set of opinions formed and only follows others or repeats after others.
Regarding your comment you're saying basically this
>it's IMPOSSIBLE to be moral when it comes to certain things and AMORAL when it comes to something else it's either 100% or 0%, A or B.
>the moral code is objective and not subjective and it's defined by ...
Actually what?

In my case the morality is subjective, not objective. I have my own set of beliefs that i've came up with myself and i follow mostly those rules that work for me personally, might not necessarily work for someone else.
So i'm criticising this from my own perspective using my own moral code.
Makes sense? Great.
>>
No. 70852
>>70848
Sure, it's a special "moral code", not double standards and shitposting in a bad faith.
>>
No. 70853
>>70846
>Very well could be blanks.
There are no conventional blank 5,45x39-mm rounds, the gun's internal ballistics simply doesn't allow using them. The only blank rounds actually existing for AK-74 are basically cartridges with plastic bullets which need to be fragmented at the muzzle with special nozzles, and cause severe wounds at point-blank range anyway.
>>
No. 70854 Kontra
>>70852
See, even now you never answered my questions and instead accused me of hypocrisy.
If you want to know what i consider "bad" here's a list:
>stealing from those who are poor
>lying to those who are honest with you
>cheating those who are naive, inexperienced or young
>torture
>meaningless murder
>betrayal
Whatever the goals of the person are if he does anything i mentioned above i will consider such person a cunt.
>>
No. 70856 Kontra
2,4 MB, 270 × 480, 0:34
>>70853
>There are no conventional blank 5,45x39-mm rounds
Can you tell if the gun has or has not such a muzzle device from those pixels? And sure the blank fragments can be dangerous too but you can't even tell from the video if the gun is actually on target when firing. When it comes to fragments of blanks - which are also not visible on video - it has to be said that they are not generally visible at all. At least from my first hand experience. Maybe 5.45x39mm blanks are different in that aspect, can't say. Also if you're making propaganda you don't have to use conventional blanks or methods. I don't think that's too much of a conspiracy theory.
>>
No. 70857
>>70749
>North Korea soon will be in a good position to strike the south.
My understanding is that, tactically speaking, the North has been in a good position for decades to reduce Seoul to rubble with conventional artillery.
>some sort of pro-north movement will appear in the South Korea
It doesn't get much more pro-North than the current South Korean government under Moon (May 2017 – May 2022), unless you mean something like 진보당 ("Progressive Party"?) or even Lee Seok-gi. We've seen Pyongyang shills appointed to the cabinet, a government trying to suppress everything the North might dislike (such as pro-human rights / anti-Pyongyang activism), and the Republic of Korea asking to be exempted from an international trade embargo not least designed to protect it from a rival government by whom it routinely receives threats of violent obliteration (and sometimes worse, see below).
>>70780
>North Korea won't strike anyone unless they are in really desperate position, because it will be suicide for them.
Was striking South Korea without being provoked suicidal when (disputedly) the North killed 49 people twelve years ago? Was it suicidal eight months later, when (undisputedly) the North killed civilians in South Korea? Was it suicidal when they shelled South Korea in August 2015? You might be right about even greater provocations, like shelling Seoul or invading the South again, but so far the post-Rhee South has yet to prove it won't let the North get away with everything (and even reward it in various ways such as Kaesong providing hard currency and hostages for his majesty in exchange for "Made in Korea" slave labour for the chaebeol). And if the South hardly reacts even when it's being attacked, you won't hold your breath to find out how it reacts to the North starving and working (also torturing) to death many of its own "unreliable" peons in concentration camps. We probably need some more appeas"engagement". It has been so very effective in bringing about change in North Korea.
>>
No. 70858
347 kB, 1861 × 2162
14 kB, 297 × 347
>>
No. 70859 Kontra
>>70857
yeah my point was being that North will try to take over south with a silent revolution of sorts and installing puppets in south korea, similar to Hong Kong.
Then one day southerners wake up and they suddenly live in a unified Korea and DMZ is being dismantled and movement between two parts is completely free.
I think this is Kim's ultimate goal. Peaceful takeover.
Same with Iran-Iraq.
>>
No. 70863
168 kB, 1971 × 1143
9 kB, 232 × 331
>>
No. 70865
>>70858
>>70863
The EU really is a magical place. Simultaneously a place were, according to Russia's Human Rights Commissioner hue a 'neo-holocaust' is taking place, but also a place of weakness and frailty.
Went and checked the f*cebook postings of a Russo-Portuguese babushka I know and verily, she was complaining about Russophobia in the west - she did not go so far as to call it a neo-holocaust, but 'anti-Russian pogroms'. In addition to this, she posted various maps showing possible partitions of Ukraine between Poland and Russia.
This is a person who hasn't set foot in Russia for decades now and yet still strongly tows the Kremlin line. Fascinating stuff. The self-victimization aspect is the most fascinating of all, that these people would see Russia as the real victim in all of this despite calling for an end to Ukrainian sovereignty.
>>
No. 70867 Kontra
>>70865
To be honest Russian migrants on the west are a fairly weird and sad bunch. Most of them are unfortunately absolute failures and losers who migrated because they failed and were losers here.
The mindset is typically as follows:
>hurr russian government sucks
>the weather sucks
>everything sucks
>life is better on the west
Then they sell everything here, burn all the bridges, migrate west and ... realize that they still have to work shitty jobs to survive on the west and that virtually nothing changed for them cause they're useless white trash.
There are two ways migrants cope with it:

Option A)
They basically turn into vapid russophobes and start posting photos of prices in supermarkets, reciepts, asphalt roads, concrete roads, trash containers, cars, pavement, cut grass, houses, basically meaningless materialistic shit that normal people don't give a fuck about.
Option B)
Can be summed up as:
>"I fucking hate this place, i made the worst mistake in my life and i can't come back because i'm a poorfag and can't return cause i got nothing left in russia"
There is also option C)
They are rich enough to live in both West and Russia. These people are the best to be honest, but many of them has this nouveau-rich mentality which is cancer.
>>
No. 70868
>>70865
The Ukraine is not a real country. It was carved out of Russia in the 1990s by criminal traitors Gorbachev and Yeltsin. Ukraine just means borderland. The nation was made-up by CIA.

USA be wanted this war and has planned it for a long time. The perfidious Anglo-Saxon warmongerers even made their plans public!

https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_briefs/RB10014.html
https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_briefs/RB10000/RB10014/RAND_RB10014.pdf

They describe how they want to impose sanctions on Russia, how to make Europe dependant on American gas, etc. And how to provide lethal aid to Ukraine, all to destroy Russia.

America is to blame for this war, it is entirely the fat masters who are to blame because they want to see their assfucker anti-white globohomo-capitalism where we own nothing and will be happy in the whole world.

They truly are the force of evil. It is 100% brave new worldx1984
>>
No. 70869
>>70867
You can also blame westerners for having forced you to immigrate to their fortresses of homosexuality and libertinism because they ruined your nation. Either way its just a way certain people fall into worldviews. This type of person, if she was just regular Portuguese, would just lean more to tarot or some occult energies theories. In 2014, she proudly put up a Russian flag on her front lawn and it's been downhill ever since.

>>70868
>It was carved out of Russia in the 1990s by criminal traitors Gorbachev and Yeltsin.
Cosmonaut, come back to earth. Not traitors, Gorbachev was a hohol secret agent avenging the so-called Golodomor.
>>
No. 70870
>>70856
>Can you tell if the gun has or has not such a muzzle device from those pixels?
It would be extremely difficult to miss - those are very characteristic silverish elongated nozzles (replacing the usual muzzle devices) you can regularly see on the footage from military maneuvers.
>>
No. 70876 Kontra
32 kB, 708 × 342
>>70870
>very characteristic silverish elongated nozzles [...] you can regularly see on the footage from military maneuvers
Had you regularly seen these muzzle devices I think you'd be aware that they can - and often are - painted black or with other colors.
>>
No. 70879
113 kB, 1136 × 852
Despite brutal repression, Ukrainians in occupied cities continue to protest and demonstrate. Culture of Maidan, they heroes.
>>
No. 70881
51 kB, 1025 × 840
36 kB, 835 × 610
>>70879
At least my babushka died before it went to utter hui.
>>
No. 70889
Babbys first analysis about the conflict, made by the austrian army, quite decent and subtitles should work:
https://www.youtube.com/c/%C3%96sterreichsBundesheer/videos
>>
No. 70898
>>70876
>Had you regularly seen these muzzle devices I think you'd be aware that they can - and often are - painted black or with other colors.
Most typically they're not, at least in the Russian Army. It's quite useful to keep them as distinct as possible, to avoid various kinds of accidents.
>>
No. 70900
>>70898
Sure but if one were to create such a fake video, that'd be something worth checking. Previously, the Ukrainian defense ministry issued a statement that they since retracted, about not taking prisoners from Russian artillerymen so while one should tend not to believe such footage while the war is ongoing, it's not outside of the realm of possibility.
>>
No. 70901
287 kB, 1360 × 765
After several warnings in regards to breaching the "foreign agent" law, Novaya Gazeta suspends its work until the end of the war.
>>
No. 70902
>>70900
I didn't check every weapon which was caught on the footage but I definitely saw standard muzzle brakes.
>>
No. 70903 Kontra
475 kB, 246 × 240, 0:19
>>70898
>Most typically they're not, at least in the Russian Army. It's quite useful to keep them as distinct as possible, to avoid various kinds of accidents.
That's why I said often, not typically. You can find painted devices mostly in media released by the state, e.g. from military exercises. The vast majority of soldiers of course use the easily distinguishable ones but in the context of a possibly fabricated event, you can hopefully understand that painting a muzzle device is in fact a possibility.

>70902
>I didn't check every weapon which was caught on the footage but I definitely saw standard muzzle brakes.
I really can't tell if that's the case for the weapons firing. Other weapons are of course irrelevant.

Enough beating this point though. Video might be fake, might not.
>>
No. 70905 Kontra
Videos of tortured POWs are starting to surface now.
Yep, I guess 1 month is about how long it takes for war to completely dehumanize people.

The human condition is such a bummer.
>>
No. 70921
181 kB, 843 × 1124
2,6 MB, 576 × 1024, 0:29
WTF is it fake?
>>
No. 70923
404 kB, 1032 × 1188
>>70921
Probably help helper milita.
>>
No. 70925
>>70921
May be fake. May be DPR/LPR forces (which may be still armed with all kinds of improvised shit).
Anyway, DShK-s and Maxims are pretty decent HMGs when mounted on cars or used for purely defensive purposes. They have a single real shortcoming: they're damn heavy.
>>
No. 70928
576 kB, 1024 × 686
>>70921
Why are chinese family-run no-name village workshops so powerful?
>>
No. 70929
104 kB, 500 × 667
>>70928
lel

>Czech Organization Sells Pillows with Zelensky Image. Profits Will Go to Charity
https://www.praguemorning.cz/pillows-zelensky-czech-tmbk/
uhh
>>
No. 70933
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/unprotected-russian-soldiers-disturbed-radioactive-dust-chernobyls-red-forest-2022-03-28/

Russian convoy drove around in THE ZONE, unprotected, without Geiger counters or anything, kicking up contaminated dust.

Difficile est satira non scribere.
>>
No. 70934
17 kB, 262 × 263
>>70933
Dat article.
>Difficile est satira non scribere.
Yes, yes indeed. I hope it is fake, god fukken dammit.
>>
No. 70942
There's now a video of some ukrainian militia accusing a guy of having ties with russia and then stabbing the guy in the eye.
>>
No. 70945