/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

Currently at Radio Ernstiwan:

Hail Odin! by Christenklatscher666

M3U - XSPF

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 70960 Systemkontra
107 kB, 1051 × 694
Previous >>70251
>>
No. 70961
145 kB, 854 × 1280
In the news:
>Ukraine accepts neutral status (with Wectern security guarantees, allowed to join EU)
>Burgers skeptical about Russian commitments to peace talks
>Russians seem to be pulling back around Kyiv, probably shifting focus to east
>Humanitarian aid to Mariupol still not allowed

Lost the other screenshot about the reactions to the peace talks so picrel will have to do. Not really sure what the Russian demands for peace are at the moment, couldn't find that with a quick search.
>>
No. 70963
79 kB, 745 × 1081
>>70961
Abramovich, a Lusitan man - a national treasure, leads the conversations for peace, but yet there is nothing. Supposedly, the Nazi Hetman sent a note to the tsar who vowed to "destroy them". Russian troops are indeed officially being pulled out of the Kiev theater to prepare for a grand attack in the East. Unofficially, they got beat hard and the attack on Kiev failed miserably.
I've spoken to diehard patriots about this and it seems they believe indeed that the offensive on Kiev was a ruse to tie Ukrainian resources in the area so Russia can perform a masterful attack from the East.

>Not really sure what the Russian demands for peace are at the moment
>>
No. 70973
Ukraine is now superpower
>>
No. 70974
416 kB, 736 × 1280, 0:10
Allegedly ukrainians have now attacked a russian army depot in Belgorod.
>>
No. 70976
53 kB, 576 × 563
Somewhat interesting minor aspect is the fate of the Wectern airliners that Russia confiscated(for the lack of a proper term). Their estimated value is around 10 billion dollars, which will essentially go down the drain if there's any neglect concerning their maintenance. After that they'll never fly in Europe or US at least. Maintenance, or at least replacing any parts should be impossible since all the spare parts are under sanctions.

More important and interesting topic would be who's going to pay for the rebuilding of Ukraine. Don't know where to start with that one.

>>70963
>404
Worrying.

>>70972
This level of self-censorship is close to what I've seen on the youtube channel doing street interviews in Moscow about the war! I think you had a good point of producing such content void of any meaning.
>>
No. 70979
>>70977
I'm sorry, what? The video sequences look completely identical (aside from some unrealted audio track).
>>
No. 70980
>>70963
>I've spoken to diehard patriots about this and it seems they believe indeed that the offensive on Kiev was a ruse to tie Ukrainian resources in the area so Russia can perform a masterful attack from the East.
The advance obviously had a single purpose of creating a threat to the political center of Ukraine and wasn't meant to meet much resistance at all. Surely any further attempts in this sector will be currently inefficient and thus are going to be postponed (some tactical retreats are expected to stabilize the front and to release additional forces).
>>
No. 70981 Kontra
5,0 MB, 640 × 350, 1:55
>>70980
>some tactical retreats are expected
Comrade, surely you meant to say that the army is advancing - to the opposite direction!
>>
No. 70982
>>70981
I meant what I said. Territory gains are irrelevant if they don't make the victory any closer. Defeating the opponent, on the other hand...
>>
No. 70983 Kontra
>>70979
I am retarded, they actually are the same clip. I'll use being tired at trying to parse Ukrainian as a weak excuse. I even looked at the one that was previously posted. Impressive how much one monkey brain can lift.
>>
No. 70984
10,1 MB, 608 × 1080, 0:40
>>70983
I'm more inclined to say that it is a fake. Until there's more information about it. Made some posts about it last thread but in short: blanks.
>>
No. 70986
>>70984
It's easy to see that the shooting AK-74 has a standard muzzle break. Even if it fired plastic bullets, that would be very traumatic at that range.
>>
No. 70988 Kontra
>>70984
What evidence would be enough to convince you?
Or you're slowly turning into proofster yourself and will call everything fake simply because it's non-western sources?
I'm not claiming whether it's staged or not, i just find your reaction to it hilarious.

By the way there's also a video of a guy getting stabbed in the eye by some ukrainian militia.
https://t.me/Russkyship/18
>>
No. 70991
31 kB, 264 × 480
>>70986
>It's easy to see that the shooting AK-74 has a standard muzzle break
Is that so? Care to point why that is?

I went as far to extract every frame of the video and to me it sure looks like more of a blank firing adapter than anything else.
>>
No. 70992 Kontra
32 kB, 264 × 480
>>70988
So the second that one stops taking video evidence with face-value they become a proofster, got it. I'm not saying it is fake, but there are many things already mentioned in the last thread that make me believe it might be. I don't go around claiming the videos from the Ukrainian side are what they say they are either. I'm not an arbiter of true and false but a man that simply observes.

It's clear that you're not informed about what you're saying at all and only post propaganda from your side, claiming it to be the absolute truth.
>>
No. 70993 Kontra
>>70992
My point is that you take evidence from one side at face value and then evidence from the other side somehow gives you critical thinking skills that you never had before.

You're proving to be a fine pawn for those who control you. Hell, you're the kind of guy people would hire anywhere because you never ask questions when it is no required from you.
My applause.
>>
No. 70994 Kontra
>>70993
You got an example of something I take with face value? You must be the same schizo that was crying how I'm insulting all the Russians here without, again, providing a single bit of proof. It still is all in your head.

You could also start with how it is
>easy to see that the shooting AK-74 has a standard muzzle break
But, you cannot.

Quit wasting my time. Go see a doctor.
>>
No. 70995 Kontra
>>70994
Right, now he's just gonna call me a schizo cause he's out of arguments.
Like i said. Perfect pawn. Good doggy.
You keep posting your shit, i hope you're getting paid for that at least. If not well, i'm sure someone like Nikita nashgold would totally approve.

Also i'm a different user, not the one who posted about AK's.
>>
No. 70996 Kontra
>>70995
Apologies if you're not the same guy, but the post still has an argument. Try taking another look.

Also nice move to play the victim card once you already called me a proofster and a pawn before, ignoring the evidence provided and providing none yourself. Keep at it my guy.
>>
No. 70997 Kontra
>>70996
But you are probably a Finnish nazi.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60886147
>>
No. 70998
4 kB, 276 × 271
53 kB, 600 × 506
36 kB, 299 × 307
>>70996
Here, i made this for you bro. No need to thank me.
>>
No. 70999 Kontra
33 kB, 397 × 426
>>70997
Aren't we all. I wonder if they typo'd her surname in that article. "Kheikinen" doesn't sound very Finnish to me. Could be "Heikkinen".

>>70998
This is the high quality discussions I come to EC for. I hope you see the irony, though.
>>
No. 71000 Kontra
23 kB, 413 × 395
>>70999
I'm sorry i just could not resist the temptation. It's just too fun to talk shit and i waited 8 years to call someone like you a proofster faggot and post images like these.
It's just banter man, no need to take this seriously, alright, hahaha.
It's just a prank bro.

revenge is a fool's game
>>
No. 71001 Kontra
1,1 MB, 279 × 219, 0:04
>>71000
It would've been so much sweeter had you saved it for a clear-cut case of proofsterism, which could have easily emerged at any point in the near future. Well I guess you can post that again if substantial evidence emerges proving me to be definitely in the wrong here.
>>
No. 71002 Kontra
>>71001
>It would've been so much sweeter had you saved it for a clear-cut case of proofsterism, which could have easily emerged at any point in the near future.
See this is how every westerner thinks. Efficiency-efficiency-efficiency.
I just do things for no reason and don't care.
>>
No. 71003
>>70993
If you think that some of the videos posted are forged, you are free to provide your arguments about it. Instead you complain about people discussing inconsistencies in a video that you want hard to be true.

Also, you personally apologized invasion leading to deaths of thousands of civilians and now you cry rivers about few of occupants supposedly getting hurt. That's absolutely schizo. Yes, go see a doctor. Why are you so opposed to this suggestion?
>>
No. 71004 Kontra
>>71003
I'm just here to troll, not to have a valid discusiion. I thought after 5 threads you'd recognize who i am dude.
>inb4 ur paid propagandist
no i'm just a bored schizo
>>
No. 71005 Kontra
358 kB, 640 × 360, 0:07
The day before the attack Lavrov said that Russia isn't going to attack.

Now Peskov said that Russia isn't going to use a nuclear weapon in Ukraine.

It's ogre.
>>
No. 71006
163 kB, 260 × 390
>>70991
>Care to point why that is?
Despite the shit quality, the side ports are sufficiently clear. And the blank muzzle device would be just noticeably thinner at the end.
>>
No. 71010 Kontra
28 kB, 264 × 480
28 kB, 264 × 480
27 kB, 264 × 480
28 kB, 264 × 480
>>71006
>Despite the shit quality, the side ports are sufficiently clear. And the blank muzzle device would be just noticeably thinner at the end.
I don't see any sufficiently clear side ports in your picture. It is indeed the shit quality that in my opinion makes this a futile effort. The quality and video compression just keep mangling the shape as you can see in my pictures. I see more of a taper in the end of the muzzle device, you don't. But I cannot find a single frame that would clearly prove me or you to be wrong. Maybe it would be possible to compare the lengths of muzzle devices if they are dissimilar enough and average out a likely candidate from all the frames. That does seem like a lot of work and still subject to errors due to the poor quality.

I'm sure that at some point there's going to be new evidence related to this case so focusing on this now seems like a waste of time.
>>
No. 71011
913 kB, 406 × 720, 0:07
>Spokesman Dmitry Peskov says there was nothing very promising said or any breakthroughs achieved

Still can't find anything regarding Russian current demands for peace. Maybe now it's about making sure that Ukrainians can't retake the eastern areas before even attempting to strike a peace deal. Then it would appear that Ukraine has to cede the areas or the war will go on indefinitely. Though at that point one would think that keeping the war going would be way more expensive to Russia than Ukraine.
>>
No. 71012
190 kB, 1024 × 723
>>71011
It's clear there won't be peace while Mariupol holds.
>>
No. 71014
Some NGO in Bremen has received a letter with some pro-russian writing and the Z symbol as well as some "suspicious" powder that later proved to be harmless.

The "Z" will probably soon be added to the list of forbidden symbols and I am wondering if we're now beyond the nazi underground cells and will have prorussian Zerrorists as new hotness. Or maybe the Zerrorists work together with german nazis, as Putin is literally Hitler anyway.
>>
No. 71015 Kontra
>>71014
>Some NGO received
I bet it's a false-flag attack.
>>
No. 71016 Kontra
2,4 MB, 576 × 720, 0:15
Russian planes that invaded Swedish airspace in early March were carrying nukes :DDD While there was a Swedish-Finnish military exercise in the area.

Source in Swedish:
https://www.tv4.se/artikel/6cNV5sPAaxdIgAsnItdVsK/kaernvapenbestyckade-ryska-plan-kraenkte-svenskt-luftrum

>>71012
What if it never falls? Probably not in the realm of possibilities.
>>
No. 71017
There are reports of possible Ukrainian attacks across the border into Russia. Never would have considered such a thing possible a few weeks ago.

https://news.yahoo.com/ukraine-appears-begun-shelling-russian-005724169.html
>>
No. 71018
>>
No. 71019
>>71017
But it was possible few weeks ago and it happened, it just didn't get so much attention.
>>
No. 71024
5 kB, 238 × 211
21 kB, 256 × 256
Mariopol will fall in the next days. It is sad. The city has become a new Grozny.
>>
No. 71025
87 kB, 500 × 484
>>
No. 71026
38 kB, 423 × 600
>>71025
If I average a bunch of causality claims from both sides I get like 2k Ukr/Rus soldiers dead per week, at the very least hundreds of civilians (or over 1k per week with Mariupol...) and several times the death toll as wounded soldiers and civilians.

Mariupol by itself might have or rather has thousands of dead civilians...
Could easily be higher than 4k soldiers and 1k civilians per week dead with twice or thrice the number of wounded or more.

Now add all the dead from the last 8 years...
>>
No. 71027
>>71025
>>71026
Aaand third post in a row: Let us be real: I bet the numbers are much higher.
feels bad man
>>
No. 71028
>>71016
When Putin decide to use them, I hope we bomb his luxury villa. Then he have to live in a second tier bunker without a strip club for the rest of his life.
>>
No. 71030 Kontra
61 kB, 750 × 936
I might just be a heartless, detached dipshit psychopath but personally I'm more worried by the economic ramifications of the conflict than the casualties.
>>
No. 71031
7,7 MB, 204 × 360, 2:06
>>71027
Indeed. The true casualties will be revealed in years to come when either families or the state can't locate or contact a person. How are you gonna count the casualties in mass graves, people perished under collapsed high-rises, people vaporized by high explosives, etc... Then the indirect deaths that will follow. Remember when Russia said they're only destroying military targets? When you consider a food stockpile as military target you're really classifying all civil society as a military target. There's nothing off limits anymore. Well, it's not like anyone thought that their claims had any validity in the first place. In closing: sad.

>>71030
I find it funny that you felt like you had to explicitly state this! I don't hold it against you though. We're all different.
>>
No. 71033
>>71025
If haven't realized there's more at stake than just ukraine. The whole post-ww2-cold war world order is being dismantled right now.
It's going to be like domino effect, ukraine is only the first piece.
>>
No. 71034
>>71030
Honestly pretty normal. If you ain't got skin in the game, the monkey brain is somewhat wired to ignore it. If anything, you're just being admirably consistent in not having geopolitics determine whether or not you care about foreign suffering. Not like all the other conflicts we collectively ignored have stopped because of the Russian invasion after all.
>>
No. 71038
>>71030
Sames. I still think that this war is pointless and idiotic and that Putin should be hanged, but I don't have any genuine empathy for people who are dying out there. Maybe it's because the war is not happening in my home, maybe the years of exposure to the Internet in general and to imageboards in particular just numbed my emotions completely, but I just can't bring myself to care. Then again, I've seen and heard some regular normie jack-offs around here that actually think that "all banderites should be wiped out", apparently thinking that Ukrainian army is composed entirely of said "banderites" and all that simple Ukrainians want is to join Russians in the great Slavic brotherhood, but they can't, because their evil fascist government is holding them hostage. Then there are also common chauvinists who hate all Ukrainians regardless, like "waaah, all hohols are assholes, they welcomed Hitler in WWII, we should just kill them all". So all in all, it seems that I'm probably even less fucked up than some of the supposesly normal people.
>>
No. 71051
>>71030
>I might just be a heartless, detached dipshit psychopath but personally I'm more worried by the economic ramifications of the conflict than the casualties.
I'm more worried (or should I say, depressed) about most people failing to see what they're supporting and where it all is going. Other than that, we all will die anyway, but life must continue. I can be sympathetic to the people's suffering, but I cannot let it consume me.

Also feeling unhealthily vindictive towards Western companies.
>>
No. 71052
all it took was a little war on the doorsteps of europe and everyone is suddenly a centrist???/

like wtf, we were having so much fun with left-right radicalization in the past 10 years and suddenly everyone's like "uhhhhh... maybe liberal democracy isn't all that bad 🤔 durrr fukuyama was right 🤪🤪🤪"

fuck all y'all posers 🤬
>>
No. 71053
72 kB, 630 × 430
Russian troops leaving Chernobyl nuclear site 'have acute radiation sickness'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/retreating-russian-troops-leaving-chernobyl-26596437
>>
No. 71054
>>71053
I'm sorry but that's physically impossible. Unless all they were living inside the Shelter Structure, of course, but that's not really likely.

Sure fighting in the Red Forest hardly can be a healthy trip, but acute radiation sickness, for Christ's sake? That's merely retelling idiotic Ukrainian propaganda. Thankfully, it's difficult to damage The Dayly Mirror's credibility, because such a thing doesn't exist.
>>
No. 71055
683 kB, 679 × 857
>>71054
>LONDON, March 28 (Reuters) - Russian soldiers who seized the site of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster drove their armoured vehicles without radiation protection through a highly toxic zone called the "Red Forest", kicking up clouds of radioactive dust, workers at the site said.
>The two sources said soldiers in the convoy did not use any anti-radiation gear. The second Chernobyl employee said that was "suicidal" for the soldiers because the radioactive dust they inhaled was likely to cause internal radiation in their bodies.

They might not be lying. Mad Maxim doing sick drifts at the red forest.
>>
No. 71057
>>71055
The local levels of radioactive contamination may well be sufficient to give you lung cancer or something similar in the following years if you're unlucky. But definitely not acute radiation sickness.
>>
No. 71058
>>71057
Sounds like it fits the bill for acute radiation poisoning.
t. google pro :DD
>>
No. 71060 Kontra
>>71058
Getting sanser from it in 10-20 years is not the same as your cells disintegrating, your hair falling out and your skin melting off as you vomit up your insides.
>>
No. 71062 Kontra
>>71060
Isn't Ghoulification something that only happens in the Fallout series?
>>
No. 71063 Kontra
>>71062
Addendum: It seems that even without getting sänser from it, you could still be diagnosed with "Acute Radiation Syndrome".
https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/radiation/emergencies/arsphysicianfactsheet.htm
>>
No. 71064 Kontra
>>71062
Nah, you just die.
If it's severe enough then your cells pop slowly and so on. If it's not so severe then you just vomit a lot, have a fever and your hair might or might not fall out.
Rad poisoning fucking sucks and shows if the dose is large enough.
>>
No. 71065
>>71052
Fukuyama wrote about “the west” specifically.
When someone from the west talks about “the world” they typically mean “civilized world” which to them is only “the west”.
So without looking through prism of his limited worldview you could say that he only meant that
>we established global hegemony of the west
>thank god we no longer have wars in Europe
>but people might get bored with their lives

Honestly this crap makes me annoyed because unified europe and america means that all the internal problems of this part of the world get exported somewhere else.
People live well in the United States at the expense of people living like shit in the Middle East and Asia.
There are no wars in Europe because whenever some internal problems appear, westoids bomb some 3rd world country, steal their oil and take over their markets.

In that sense why should the entire planet support the existence of the EU, US, UK and pay out their pocket so there are no wars in Europe?
Why should people trade in currency of these countries, just so that US/EU could print more of it and feed their homeless, cripples, mentally impaired and so on?

Why should I for example by paying taxes help out a poorfag black person from the US who is too lazy or stupid to work? I’m not a charity lol. If europe wants migrants and wants to support its aging population of useless old people - it is their problem.
And yeah by trading in Euro/USD countries around the world are doing exactly that - they support useless human trash from the EU/US.

Just saying this is not my actual opinion, but it’s an opinion of Putin and pretty much every thirdie on the planet lol.
>>
No. 71066 Kontra
>>71065
As for my opinion, I believe that European and American elites must pay out their own pocket for the failures of the economic policy in their respective countries.
So people like Rothschild family, Rockefeller family, the Royal families across Europe, various billionaires. All of them should pay up. Not just to their own people but also to the rest of the world.
>>
No. 71067
>>71065
How do Norwegians, Swedes and the Swiss achieve wealth and peace?
>>
No. 71068
>>71067
In exchange for their loyalty to the Brussels and Washington even if they are not a part of the EU or NATO.
There is an obvious center that makes decisions and then there are countries that listen to the center.
For the outside observer it looks like a feudal system to be honest rather than democracy.
A democratic system would imply that Europeans countries can act independently according to their economic interests. Instead they act more like dutchies within the EU kingdom which is a part of the American empire.
>>
No. 71069
>>71068
>In exchange for their loyalty to the Brussels and Washington even if they are not a part of the EU or NATO.
Are the loyalty payments made by Western Union or bank transfers?
>>
No. 71070
>>71069
They are payed in gold. Every year the emperor of Europe sits on his throne in Brussels and watches the procession with the yearly tributes pass by. It is quite the spectacle.
>>
No. 71071
>>71063
Yet again, radiation levels anywhere beyond the Shelter Structure (and probably even inside it) completely exclude acute radiation sickness. Even chronic radiation sickness seems generally unlikely, though I must admit I haven't made the calculations yet.
>>
No. 71072
>>71065
Damn burgers make my life miserable by their mere existence. Why are they so evil?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDjeAc6Mi3M
>>
No. 71074
138 kB, 680 × 680
>>71072
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDjeAc6Mi3M
Nice.

Feels like the same people who fell for the 2014 shenanigans are falling for it again...
>>
No. 71075 Kontra
102 kB, 960 × 720
>>
No. 71083
>>71081
brah

>>71072
is not
>>71065

>>71072 posted an ironic reply with an ironic video/song, even drunk gopniks exist because of Murka in that song, because, you know... Just enable the subtitles, hilarious.
>>
No. 71085
>>71081
You are losing touch with reality.
>>
No. 71086 Kontra
>>71085
You're right, I'm not even interested in dealing with dim witted idiots like you and other halfwits on the board who reduced themselves to thinking purely in memes and strawman arguments so here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z74wuXbj4A0
Russians and Putin enablers should translate that video and begin framing arguments around suffering caused by sanctions. That is all.
>>
No. 71087
6 kB, 426 × 304
>>71086
Was there really a need to delete the reply? Any better ideas than sanctions to get rid of Putler?
>>
No. 71088 Kontra
>>71086
Honestly this is unnecessary.
The country is big enough to be self sustainable for a very.long.time.
Means Putin can terrorize the planet until the rest of his life, and those who come after him could easily continue unless they have a sudden change of heart and they rediscover their humanity.
And there's noting anyone can do about it, because the alternative is a nuclear war where everybody dies.

What i'm trying to say is that people should drop their hopes about regime change cause there is no way absolutely no way it is happening any time soon, and should just accept the fact that Russia and it's imperialism are here to stay.
Meaning elected politicians around the world should plan their external/internal politics accordingly, taking into account that Russia exists.
>>
No. 71089
>>71088
They can weaken Russia, though. And that's what they actually actively do.
>>
No. 71090
>>71089
It's a double edged sword, are europeans really willing to suffer the effects from sactions themselves in order to cripple us?
Are their principles really worth that much?
Isn't that fanatism?
>>
No. 71091 Kontra
>>71090
No it's not worth that much honestly.
>>
No. 71092
77 kB, 1398 × 358
55 kB, 1024 × 1024
I looked at 4kohl for the first time in weeks today and holy shit that place is schizo central

Entire catalog was covered in CP

Stickied post saying it's now a bannable offence to support Ukraine

I never considered that place to be Krautchan's successor but its first year online was decent, now it's just a decent into madness
>>
No. 71093
>>71092
hahaha what the hell man.
I think that they tried to invite as many crazy and low intelligence people as possible because such users increase the overall posting speed of the boards.
Now they're struggling to maintain order because as it turns out such users also can also cause mayhem when they get triggered by some world events and news.
>>
No. 71094
>>71093
>Now they're struggling to maintain order
the people running the place are pedos and schizos, so it's coming from the top down
>>
No. 71095
>>71094
I'd still post there if the pedos weren't actively ruining the place. The filesize limit is frankly too good to pass up, but seeing as I've avoided making threads there for quite awhile, I just might have to make peace with fully unplugging since the pedos now burst into threads on topics that have nothing to do with their prurient interests. I've reminded users of things such as the Dost test but they pretend such laws don't exist.

The world seems to be getting more and more retarded by the day.
>>
No. 71096
>>71092
>>The free word is almost completely dead in this world
>>So let's join the party
Man, someone's brain is clearly f***d.
>>
No. 71099
There were "news" about a helicopter that was shot down over Mariupol yesterday. It was said to transport 2 French agents, and the deputy leader of Azov battalion. Any scources/articles on that?
>>
No. 71100 Kontra
10 kB, 225 × 225
>>71092
I don't think that is a surprise. Kohl was always a right-wing board under libertarian disguise, that is why you can have cp all over the place there as well: it's a "free world".
>>
No. 71105
Ukrainians attack Belgorod again, this time with two helicopters.
>>
No. 71107
>>71105
An oil depot, to be precise. The Russian AA defence sucked hard - the generals had relaxed, apparently. Someone is going to lose a couple of stars for that.
>>
No. 71108 Kontra
>>71099
Apparently they tried to extract their WIA and deliver ammo/suplies at least that's what captured ukrainians claim.
4 mi8 helis, 1 mi24 at 4-5 AM.
LZ in mariupol port or something like tha.
2 transport helis shot down with stingers, the rest got away.
Two survivors, one was a gunner, another was someone being extracted, everyone else dead.
Clearly Azov guys which are dug in on the factory territory are not planning to go down easily and are doing some sick stalingrad larp.

There was also another dude from the regular military that recently surrendered, said that azov just enlists everyone and basically says
>you either fight or we just shoot you right where you stand
and most people have no choice but to agree.
pretty fucked up (if true) desu.
>>
No. 71109
>>71108
>There was also another dude from the regular military that recently surrendered, said that azov just enlists everyone and basically says
>>you either fight or we just shoot you right where you stand
>and most people have no choice but to agree.
>pretty fucked up (if true) desu.
That's pretty much like all war-time mobilizations work.
>>
No. 71111
>>71108
>Clearly Azov guys which are dug in on the factory territory are not planning to go down easily and are doing some sick stalingrad larp.
As long as most civilians are removed, thermobaric (FAE) munitions are an absolute weapon against dug in infantry. Very efficient, there's no serious protection, and Russia has a huge arsenal of those (from the RPOs to the Buratinos). And there's little point in attempting to keep the infrastructure intact at the moment.
>>
No. 71112 Kontra
552 kB, 1920 × 1080
>>71108
>There was also another dude from the regular military that recently surrendered, said that azov just enlists everyone and basically says
>>you either fight or we just shoot you right where you stand
>and most people have no choice but to agree.
>pretty fucked up (if true) desu.
THE ONE WITH THE RIFLE SHOOTS!
THE ONE WITHOUT FOLLOWS HIM!
WHEN THE ONE WITH THE RIFLE GETS KILLED THE ONE WHO IS FOLLOWING PICKS UP THE RIFLE AND SHOOTS!
>>
No. 71113 Kontra
>>71109
Ukrainian politicians treat this as if they're fighting in a total war and still refuse to declare war on Russia.
While similtaniously calling this a "war" in media and yeah, ordering mass mobilization.
I understand the reasons why they're doing this but to me it looks like an attempt to just burn the entire country down, so that if Russia takes it there will be nothing left but ruins.
Even though all of this is absolutely unnecessary.
>>
No. 71114
>>71113
>refuse to declare war
Do you live in 19th century or something lol?
Declaring war is illegal post WW2, and no country has officially "declared war" or officially participated in a war since WW2.
It's all "interventions" and "peacekeeping operations".

Even america hasn't officially been in a war since WW2 and they still call it "iraq war" or "vietnam war" etc.
>>
No. 71115
This from yesterday:
https://www.oreanda.ru/en/it_media/russian-bloggers-demanded-1-billion-from-meta-because-of-instagram-blocking/article1419774/

A bunch of russian bloggers wanted to sue the Zuck because of the social media blocking they lost revenue.
At least one good thing this war has brought.
>>
No. 71117 Kontra
>>71116
What on Earth makes you think that it's a duty?
It's an "international rule" and as with all international rules, it can usually be safely ignored.
>>
No. 71118
>>71114
In Russia it's even criminal offence to start offensive war.
https://ukodeksrf.ru/ch-2/rzd-12/gl-34/st-353-uk-rf
But you misread his post, he complains why Ukraine doesn't declare war on Russia. Not sure that even in 19 century practice of declaring war by defending side existed.
>>
No. 71119
>>71117
Fugg deleted post before noticed your reply. Bad formulation, I mean it's they who are supposed to do it, not Ukraine.

Since we are talking about formalities, there was post WW2 case of declaring war. In 1975 Idi Amin Dada Oumee declared war against USA and next day declared himself winner.
>>
No. 71130
299 kB, 487 × 423
Who is the real alpha male leader in this conflict?
>>
No. 71131 Kontra
>>71130
People going full reddit for a corrupt oligarch president who funnelled millions to offshore accounts and clamped down on opposition parties while collaborating with neonazi militias as if he were a paragon of virtue and democracy is so fucking cringe, especially considering how most normies didn't even know who the fuck Zelensky was a month ago. Now they're getting tattoos of him and such.
God damn it I hate political rituals.
>>
No. 71134
>>71131
Pretty much that. The main problem is not in Zelensky personally, of course, it's in the system as a whole (first Americans tried to really fight corruption in Ukraine but in the end they apparently gave up as well).

Overall, it's the typical "a toad was f***ng an adder" situation, as Russians say. But, however unsympathetic I may be to the Ukrainian government, it's the Ukrainian people who have found themselves caught in between, and in the end nothing can justify that madness Putin has started. Mass fraticide, total dehumanisation and utter large-scale crazyness.
>>
No. 71135
And yes, speaking of alpha males, I find both figures rather pitiful. Of course, Putin is more composed, but we haven't seen him in Zelensky's shoes.
>>
No. 71138
46 kB, 600 × 600
65 kB, 495 × 768
>>71065
Actually Russia is exploiting the West, not vice versa. It owns a lot of resources and acquires surplus value from them while West pays rent just to use them in their industry.
Basically Russia is country-landlord. Shouldn't it be dekulakised from Marxist point of view?
>>
No. 71140 Kontra
>>71138
Bukharin wrote extensively about the relationship of resource providing nations and industrial nations, even in some sense, predating later developments in the idea of an oppressed third world with revolutionary potential. But Lenin didn't like it it lacked understanding of dialectical tensions and so on.
>>
No. 71144
>>71138
>while West pays rent just to use them in their industry
The relative share of the resources in the cost of most products is small, and Russia is mostly not a monopolist to dictate the prices.
>>
No. 71151
>>71108
>are doing some sick stalingrad larp
Strange way to say: heroically defending.

>>71140
What was his point?
>>
No. 71153 Kontra
144 kB, 1716 × 1057
>>71140
Bukharin is a traitor. Do not trust.
>>
No. 71156
>>71151
In less than 500 pages, the theory is that in places without any industrial activity that work as resource mills for industrial countries, there is a great revolutionary potential. That the end of capitalism would be accelerated by movements of this global peasantry and that there's a natural alliance between the proletarian class of industrial nations and this colonial peasantry. These arguments were also transposed to the Russian situation, their genesis was possibly the other way around, Bukharin extrapolating the Russian case to a global stage and Bukharin was an ardent defender of the alliance of the peasantry and the proletariat. While Lenin understood this proposition as pragmatic policy it seems that, like all Russian landowners, Lenin was never able to see peasants as human.

>>71153
Yes, but these theories were written down before...
checks confession notes
Bukharin, via Trotsky, agreed to sabotage the Soviet Union to ensure the victory of Hitler.
>>
No. 71157
>>71156
>While Lenin understood this proposition as pragmatic policy it seems that, like all Russian landowners, Lenin was never able to see peasants as human.
An absurd interpretation. Lenin had clearly seen one thing: that a peasant is essentially an individualistic economic agent. His natural purpose is not communism, but becoming an exploitator himself - which is quite feasible, as he's an owner of his means of production (a proletarian owns nothing, is normally paid just to survive and has no realistic means to become a capitalist).
>>
No. 71158 Kontra
>>71157
It might not be such an absurd proposition given his actions during the volga famine.
>as he's an owner of his means of production
What exactly did Lenin's retinue of peasants own?
>>
No. 71160
>>71158
The land.
The logical solution was forcing collectivization upon the peasants, to turn them from individualistic agents into collectivistic ones.
>>
No. 71161
855 kB, 270 × 480, 0:16
Today's attack on Belgorod provided again some interesting Russian reactions. Something along the lines of "The government told us that the UKR air force had been destroyed during the first days, wtf is going on in there really? Does anyone have relatives in there? Hello?!"

Hate when this happens to me at DCS.
>>
No. 71162
>>71156
>In less than 500 pages
"If we summarize thousands of pages of Marxist ramblings, we get just one sentence but a meaningful one: take all money and send it to England"

>>71158
Not him, but agree. Early 20-th century peasant is too self-sufficient and independent [potentially, if he owns the land] while worker is not.
Another thing is that Lenin turned into potato in 1922 and most of his decisions are in a way of "extraordinary times require extraordinary measures". Bolsheviks could remain in power only by extreme terror and short-term decisions (tomorrow you'll die from hunger, but today you give crops to Red army so it won't lose to White army).
>>
No. 71163
>>71161
Apparently a bunch of helis are still left. I think that they meant that there are no more jet fighters/bombers.
>>
No. 71164
>>71160
>The land.
The land belonged to the Ulyanovs.

>>71162
>[potentially, if he owns the land]
That's the key. In general, they did not own the land they worked.
>>
No. 71165
>>71161
Helicopters are typically not an air force asset in many militaries. They are often army aviation instead.
>>
No. 71166
>>71160
tbh collectivist mindset is pretty badass in small groups of people like on a pirate ship for instance. Or like in Nassau circa 1710s, god rest it's soul.
>>
No. 71167
1,1 MB, 620 × 480, 0:16
>>71163
Based on the reactions it was more like how can a flying machine come over the border and bomb us on our own soil and get away. That's just my interpretation of google translated chats of civilians so there's definitely room for alternative views there.

Personally I find this incredibly funny reading years and years of vatniks insisting that Russian air defenses are impenetrable and that they'll shoot down all HATO aircraft the second they take off. This incident and the way Ukrainians use all sorts of drones tell a different story.

>>71165
There's a lot of educational work to be done in the Russian Telegram communities.
>>
No. 71168
76 kB, 461 × 599
>>71164
Yes, but you know how it works in revolutionary situation. Yesterday yours, today mine, tomorrow someone else's.

>>71167
In Syria they apologized fails of air defense with "curvature of Earth". Seriously speaking, maybe they didn't expect it. For example, USSR managed to bomb Berlin in 1941 simply because Germans didn't think that such move is possible:
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Бомбардировки_Берлина_советской_авиацией_в_1941_году
On the other hand, Ukrainians already destroyed train with fuel on Russian soil, so it shouldn't be a surprise.
>>
No. 71169
>>71164
>The land belonged to the Ulyanovs.
How come?..
Ulyanovs never really were landed nobles to begin with. Ilya Ulyanov was basically a peasant who had earned hereditary nobility, but no land. After his death his wife Mariya, Vladimir's mother, bought an estate, but they failed to manage it properly and sold it just several months later.
>>
No. 71170
The real reason is that Russia doesn't have microelectronic industry, therefore all guided missiles secretly have suicide pilot sitting in them and controlling the flight. But due to low moral these pilots refuse to die and rockets fall on start:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V0AXVsZPuM
>>
No. 71171
>>71168
>For example, USSR managed to bomb Berlin in 1941 simply because Germans didn't think that such move is possible
It was extremely hard to intercept night heavy bombers like TB-7 at that moment to begin with.

>>71167
>Personally I find this incredibly funny reading years and years of vatniks insisting that Russian air defenses are impenetrable and that they'll shoot down all HATO aircraft the second they take off. This incident and the way Ukrainians use all sorts of drones tell a different story.
Any AA dedence is basically useless if you fail to use it properly. Nothing like that would have happened if the in-depth defence was properly organized, if there were flying radars or at least interceptors constantly barraging, etc. Overall, the people had relaxed.

And speaking of drones, those are the hardest cookie for modern AA defense in general.
>>
No. 71172
>>71171
> Any AA dedence is basically useless if you fail to use it properly
Yes, and in Karabah they apologized it with "stupid churkas don't know how to use our tech properly".
>>
No. 71173
Tbh what I find most interesting right now is the expanding mutinies of soldiers. Apparently an entire South Ossetian BTG up and left, refusing to fight. That's big because a BTG is a tactical combined arms formation, so we aren't just talking about riflemen, but presumably positions with more kontraktniks like cyberwarfare guys, signals, artillery, air defence crew, observers and such.

>>71167
The IADS is pretty strong. I wouldn't want to be in charge of running a concerted OAI op over the border, I'll tell you that much for free. That shit is a whole 'nother beast compared to raiding.
>>
No. 71174 Kontra
1,4 MB, 264 × 480, 0:27
>>71171
Indeed indeed. This war is a very good indicator of Russian military competence in general. Poor leadership, poor training, poor morale, poor equipment, poor logistics, poor communications, poor battlefield intelligence. If only these things were in a better standing, Russian air defenses would actually be pretty good!

lol
>>
No. 71175
>>71170
Curiously, it seems that only the officers have reacted more or less as necessary ("everybody run away from here!!!"). The private staff doesn't even seem to realize that they have a SAM at hand which can potentially explode at any moment (and it's at least about 40 kg of explosives, for Christ's sake, not including the unburned solid fuel). Damn suicidal morons.
>>
No. 71176
>>71173
I think that strike on oil cisterns was done mostly to boost morale and to give ukrainians more material to work with in terms of propaganda.
I still don't get that's the point. Maybe they're counting on some sort of long term insurgency after the war.
Or again it's just scorched earth type of policy. Also interesting how the West confiscated reserves are other russian assets abroad, i guess the idea is that
>if Russia takes Ukraine - Russia will have to repair everything in there at it's own expense
>if EU takes Ukraine - they will use money stolen from Russia "to fix Ukraine"

So obvious solution to avoid both is to either
>make sure Ukraine joins neither and remains a no-mans land
>annex it and just not fix anything there
but i guess the idea with paying for oil/gas in rouble is the way to make sure that EU pays for fixing ukraine out of it's own pocket.
>>
No. 71177
>>71169
The family had an estate from the Blank family at Kokushkino. Lenin's mom purchased the new property after the family became social outcasts in Kazan. Lenin wasn't a good manager, the estate was indeed sold shortly after - and thus his retinue of peasants ended. With the exception of this attempt, the Ulyanovs stuck to renting out their estates to other managers.
It's fairly in line with the time, it was very uncommon for Russian peasants to own they land they worked. That's more of a western model.
>>
No. 71178
>>71174
Consider that they sent the most functional units there (except Donbass levy where they mobilized all the male population and forced them to fight with mosin rifles).
On the other hand, all world armies are more or less like this. France or China, for example haven't fought any serious war for almost a century, it's hard to ensure that things work as they are supposed to in such situation (but at least it's possible to ensure most basic things like that vehicles which are serviceable on paper are really serviceable).
>>
No. 71179
>>71178
>Consider that they sent the most functional units there
By now that's just most units they can send politically. Even if the American postulated data about ~75% of the army is wrong, it isn't off by an order of magnitude.

>>71177
>It's fairly in line with the time, it was very uncommon for Russian peasants to own they land they worked.
We were talking chiefly about the times after the Revolution.
>>
No. 71180 Kontra
1,3 MB, 264 × 480, 0:33
>>71178
>Consider that they sent the most functional units there
Ouch!

>On the other hand, all world armies are more or less like this
That is true. Though I must make this note that there's been a lot of Finnish military personnel coming out with absolute confusion regarding the way Russians operate in Ukraine. Finnish conscripts train for a ruthless Yellow State Russian enemy that does not stop but pushes on with sheer firepower until forced to stop. That's my ant-conscript-view and the same view is held by the professionals as well. As we can see from videos coming out of Ukraine the Russian advances stop the second a vehicle takes a hit, scatters and runs. Or never even shows up and abandons their vehicles.

Don't be mistaken, I don't expect our military to function as well as in the exercises, but it really seems we're preparing for a wrong kind of enemy.
>>
No. 71181
>>71179
> By now that's just most units they can send politically
Yes, professional employees, mercenaries and LDNR population. What remains are Russian conscripts and rest of employees. Aren't those also best units except LDNR?

> Even if American postulated data about ~75% of the army is wrong, it isn't off by an order of magnitude
75% of army what?
>>
No. 71182
>>71180
>there's been a lot of Finnish military personnel coming out with absolute confusion regarding the way Russians operate in Ukraine
Quite understandable. This war has been almost definitely started in an assumption that there won't be much resistance at all. And, at any rate, it's still highly politized.
>>
No. 71183
4,7 MB, 852 × 480, 0:25
>>71114
>Do you live in 19th century or something lol?
hard to say actually
>>
No. 71184
>>71181
>75% of army what?
75% of the Russian Armed Forces being involved.
>>
No. 71185 Kontra
16 kB, 335 × 365
258 kB, 938 × 623
>>71180
> Yellow State
No, you! :DD
>>
No. 71186
>>71179
>We were talking chiefly about the times after the Revolution.
I wasn't - it was about Lenin's Volga stead and what the peasants in his estate owned and how this might further show how peasants didn't register as humans for the intellectual who saw them as medieval oriental bast shoe wearing mass of superstitious cattle. I don't know why you even brought up collectivization, Lenin's 'logical solution' wasn't forcing collectivization upon the peasants. Collectivization is really more of a Stalinist shortcut, Lenin ideologically took to turning peasants into proletarian wage laborers.
>>
No. 71188
55 kB, 634 × 427
On topic:

Ukraine will join the European Union after this war and they will ruin it. Intermarium occupied Brussels.
It's already hard for European institutions to deal with eastern members. Ukraine will tip the balance over. Brussels will be moved to Wroclaw. It'll be chaos, in a few years we may be dragged into a war with Russia because the incompetence exhibited by the Russian military will bolster the military bravado of every former Moscow colony.

We will die in nuclear hellfire by 2040. The chessmaster does it again. Bravo maestro.
>>
No. 71190
28 kB, 600 × 306
>>71188
On Western front Germany will invade Poland. On East North Korea will annex South Korea. Finally, Biden will be impeached for biolab compromising materials, and new president will lift all sanctions from Russia.
This is how he can still win.
>>
No. 71192
1,0 MB, 1366 × 768
983 kB, 1366 × 768
I understand that they had the excuse of "Donbass" and shit but i don't think that teaching elementary school students about shapes and types of munitions and bombs is a good idea.

Sure we also have a course about safety but it's mostly about electricity or how to cross the street, how to help people if they are injured and stuff.
Gas masks are only show during the last year of high school and you only learn about munitions in the army.

This is also a state issued book by the way which makes it twice as fucked up, i mean i could understand if it was made by some random author.
>>
No. 71193
>>71192
I can't read it, so I dunno the tone but showing kids in an area with open conflict what mines and dud mortar bombs/artillery shells look like, and telling them to stay the fuck away probably isn't the worst idea. Though that probably doesn't need all that extra information about payload or whatever next to it. Should just be saying "here's what they look like, don't fuck with them if you like your limbs, you little shits".
>>
No. 71195
>>71188
>Ukraine will join the European Union after this war and they will ruin it. Intermarium occupied Brussels.
Very good outcome for America, though. Basically it's going to be the USA who will win this war.
>>
No. 71196
143 kB, 976 × 549
>>71193
it looks like it's directing them to run away more-so (at least from the title), and outlining the injury radius.

I think it's a good thing. To have a even a couple of crippled kids (later adults) will cost far more to society, than printing off some books. Even to avert only a few would be worth it. Otherwise some bydlo idiot child might decide to play cricket or whatever games they do there, with a bomb.
>>
No. 71199
>>71196
Yeah, though I mean avoiding crippled kids should in general be a good enough reason, regardless of economics :-DDD
>>
No. 71205
111 kB, 500 × 500
We know about the Azov battalion but what about their Russian counterparts?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_separatist_forces_in_Donbas#Far-right_nationalism

Also Wagner and state sponsored Orthodox-nationalist/paramilitary groups.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Orthodox_Banner-Bearers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_nationalism#Russia
>>
No. 71207
>>71205
Azov is officially recognized by the Ukrainian state. I am sure Germany also has neo-nazi groups, many Muslim countries has wahhabi groups, IRA still exists.
The point is that while outright terrorist organizations and mercenaries do exist everywhere in the world usually they are kind of deep underground and nobody praises them as heroes and gives them awards or does photo ops with them.
Azov today functions somewhat like SS, it’s considered a prestigious battalion. There is nothing remotely similar in Russian armed forces.
>>
No. 71208
108 kB, 720 × 960
>>71195
>Basically it's going to be the USA who will win this war.
Trust the plan...
>>
No. 71209
47 kB, 535 × 550
98 kB, 960 × 611
>>71207
> nobody praises them as heroes and gives them awards or does photo ops with them
>>
No. 71211 Kontra
>>71207
Out of curiosity, where do you get your news from? Especially concerning the war and these groups.
>>
No. 71212
66 kB, 1024 × 576
The family of Ihor Homenyuk - the Ukrainian who was murdered in Lisbon Airport a year ago, has requested asylum here. It was approved.
>>
No. 71213
21 kB, 367 × 550
>>71207
>Azov today functions somewhat like SS

SS membership by 1944: 800,000
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutzstaffel

Azov: 900–1500 members
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

I am not an expert on the matter, so i might be wrong here and there but as far as i know Azov formed as a paramilitary group that fought the Russian invaders in 2014. Only afterwards Azov became an official part of the Ukranian government and was forced to accept certain rules which meant that a lot of the original members and founders left.

I only read an article about that a few weeks ago and i see why there's a lot of criticism. But the SS? It's a tiny group which is by now basicially just a part of the Ukranian army.
>>
No. 71214
>>71213
Numbers aside, it's structurally different. It'd be hard to have the Azov batallion pledge loyalty directly to Zelensky.
>>
No. 71221
>>71214
Zelensky is merely a puppet, would've been eventually replaced with someone else much more militaristic-oriented.
I think ukraine being invaded now is an equivalent of the late weimar republic being invaded which is the reason why this whole event causes such an outrage. While technically it's a "democracy" it shows the signs of rot and some people over here believe that demolishing Ukrainian state now is far easier than dealing with what can come out of it later in a decade or two.
I mean that might seem like a bad excuse but imagine baltics, poland and ukraine united together in a military alliance or a bloc. That would not only threaten Russia but also Germany and Balkans.
I think that some people believe that dismantling any sort of emerging power in the eastern europe now is just far easier. And yeah that basically means preventive measures such as the one employed today. "kill it while it's still weak"
>>
No. 71223 Kontra
>>71221
>While technically it's a "democracy" it shows the signs of rot
I'd say the events of 2019 proved that Ukraine was not moving towards despotism or an aggressive nationalism, but towards a greater rule of law and a more democratic system. Then again, I don't think you believe this either and this idea that the Ukraine was moments away from becoming an aggressive military power is just another post-factum justification. It's probably easier to stick to the line that the Ukrainian government was already conducting russophone genocide.
>>
No. 71224 Kontra
>>71221
> posting psychotic ramblings only to admit that you're schizo and hypocrite couple of posts later
If you want attention so much, there are better ways to attract it.
>>
No. 71225
>>71223
Aggressive military power or not, Ukraine simply would have no resources to wage any serious war of aggression against Russia. For one single reason: its economy is laughable, and war requires a lot of funding. Even in peacetime a large modern army requires a lot of spendings just to stay combat-ready. And in wartime it is generally burning through whole trains of ammunition, fuel, spare parts and other stuff on a daily basis. Moreover, Russia, being a defending side with technical and quantitative superiority could quickly make any advance unsustainable just by a handful of precision strikes against depots, bridges, airbases, remotely laying minefields on the enemy territory, etc.

Overall it makes no sense to declare that the invasion happened because "we don't know something Putin knows" (argumentation from an unknown is generally irrational) or "Ukraine would massively invade Russia/Donbass/Crimea with much worse consequences" (well, it would be really welcome to try). Overall, it's usually little more than attempting to convince oneself in something more pleasant than the actual truth.
>>
No. 71226
>>71224
I don't wish attention, it naturaly comes to me when i speak without prior thinking about what i'm about to say.
I say something and then i come up with a reason why i said it, not the other way around. Very often the reason for a speech or text is absent altogether. I felt like i had to say something and that's why i said it.
All i'm doing is posting my opinion at the moment however controversial it might be and you give me attention i frankly don't even want or need.
>>
No. 71227
>>71226
>say something and then i come up with a reason why i said it, not the other way around.

And what's the reason for saying that? I've read a lot of stupid stuff but that makes it in the top 10 easily.
>>
No. 71232 Kontra
>>71227
there is none, i had to say something so i said it
>>
No. 71239 Kontra
>>71232
>i had to say something

No
>>
No. 71241 Kontra
>>71227
I am incredibly displeased that I’m required to assess if a Russian poster might be channeling what the voices tell him to write or not. Detrimental to the culture of serious discussions really. Still, for whatever reason many seem to intentionally engage with him so who am I to judge.
>>
No. 71245 Kontra
>>
No. 71259 Kontra
>>71241
There are no voices lol.
You ever did something out of feeling rather than logic? You know these moments like when you're playing football or something similar and you just somehow know you have to do a certain movement at the time. Well it's kind of the same with everything else.
One can say or do things without having a reason to do it by relying purely on one's instincts.
>>
No. 71265 Kontra
3,1 MB, 1280 × 720, 0:21
>>71259
>You ever did something out of feeling rather than logic?
Bogatyr spirit!
>>
No. 71279
What do you guys make out off the Butscha massacre?
>>
No. 71282
>>71279
I wonder if our government will actually do something (i.e. now actually stop all energy imports from Russia) or just condemn it and then carry on.
>>
No. 71284
>>71282
It will be the deepest concern we've ever seen.
>>
No. 71285 Kontra
>>71282
I hold the view that besides the most hardcore ideologists, none of the actual political players are willing to risk the total collapse of the living standards on the altar of "human rights" and "being European". (As in, the actually elected officials, the ivory-tower powerliches in Brussels will be the doom of us all at this rate.)
If the massacre is even true, then the most govts will be just deebly goncerned and carry on trying to scrape together the necessary rubles to get enough gas for next winter.
>>
No. 71288
448 kB, 882 × 516
190 kB, 448 × 428
>>71285
>What do you guys make out off the Butscha massacre?
Many things from the first published video smell fishy; other materials have been indecisive so far. I still need hard physical facts, and I'd be a madman to blindly trust Ukrainians.

>>71285
>none of the actual political players are willing to risk the total collapse of the living standards on the altar of "human rights" and "being European"
What the situation in Ukraine actually has to do with human rights in Europe or with Europeans being Europeans? Or has the EU become responsible for human rights all over the world all of a sudden?..
>>
No. 71289
>>71288
>What the situation in Ukraine actually has to do with human rights in Europe
Well, obviously Ukraine is in Europe.
>>
No. 71290
>>71289
As well as Russia and even a part of Turkey. The point is, they aren't parts of the EU.
>>
No. 71291
302 kB, 960 × 1280
>>71279
In general I'd rather not discuss war crimes of an ongoing conflict. All the information can turn on it's head the next day, or doesn't. The cases will be investigated and there's not much to add or learn from IB postings. It's just incredibly sad if it is indeed what it so far seems to be. Incredibly horrendous shit.

And to other posts: Soldiers committing war crimes has very little to do with gas imports or anything economy-related as long as Putin or his direct underlings didn't order the killings themselves which I highly doubt. The event in question is extremely severe though so if there's going to be any similar war crimes going forward that might result in something substantial. But for now, probably not.
>>
No. 71292
>>71290
Yes, but if human right violations happen outside of the EU they still happen.
>>
No. 71294
>>71292
With the added deep concern that this isn't in Burma it's an alleged massacre of civilians just outside the EU's borders.
>>
No. 71301
85 kB, 938 × 541
>>71092
Visited bunkerchan to see what western lefties think of the war. They all write that bombing of theatre in Mariupol is fake. I posted drone footage of the destroyed building and it's photos.
My post was deleted and I was banned.

Broke: horseshoe theory.
Woke: dialectical law of unity of opposites.
>>
No. 71302
BTW it's quite representative thing that even western contrarians who would like to support anything anti-mainstream find it hard to support Putin, therefore administrators of these boards have to enforce the only right opinion with censorship.
>>
No. 71307 Kontra
80 kB, 720 × 720
Supposed military cemetery in Chernihiv.
>>
No. 71308
>>71301
If the theatre was bombed, it was the fascists who did it, not Russia. In case you do not know: Azov Regiment is like the literal SS. Are you even Russian? Why do you spread anti-Russian lies?
>>
No. 71310
64 kB, 295 × 259
>>71282
If you haven't understood it yet, this info-attack is specifically designed to target western european government. Germany in particular.

Over here in Russia people won't give a fuck because most people don't trust anything ukrainians say and as for the government - well the reputation has been damaged so much, nobody cares anymore about the western response at all.

But in Europe that shit just further polarizes the society. There are now absolutely deranged anti-war leftist hippies who are going insane and they will demand the government to do something. At the same time there are obviously people who know that doing anything else significant - is an economic suicide, also there are many people who are basically "this ain't my problem, i just wanna grill" who also don't wish the government to act and involve the EU in this conflict.
Many european politicians right now are absolutely fucked and stuck between two opposing camps that hate eachother.

If you are from the EU, you gotta understand this. Ukraine is not your friend. Neither we are. Neither is the United States of America or China. You're on your own, especially Germany.

Sorry about the frog.
>>
No. 71312
4,5 MB, 848 × 720, 1:44
>>71301
So the bunkerchan lefties are on the same page as /pol/ ?
>>71302
We live in such times that you can trust literally nothing you read, hear or see anymore so no wonder people have gone off the deep end
>>71308
who are the fascists now? I can't keep track of who is accusing who of being a nazi anymore. Either way you're a faggot and your proxy is showing pidor
>>71310
>If you are from the EU, you gotta understand this. Ukraine is not your friend. Neither we are. Neither is the United States of America or China. You're on your own, especially Germany.

I've been to Ukraine and I have Ukrainian friends, the country welcomed me pretty well therefor Ukraine is my friend as far as I'm concerned.

The USA is the world's biggest cancer, so I'm under no illusion about that, they just want to push wars on everyone and make money

China is not my friend but also not my enemy, no Chinaman filled my country with 3rd worlders, no Chinaman pushed globohomo onto every TV station and media broadcast so I give China the benefit of the doubt

Russia is also not my friend because Russia is basically bydlo mordor
>>
No. 71314
>>71310
Your conclusion is once more that with recent developments, west is fucked. Is this logic from the mind or the heart, son of rus?

>If you are from the EU, you gotta understand this. Ukraine is not your friend. Neither we are. Neither is the United States of America or China.
If EU is in danger, why worry? Maybe real worry is Russia's Z fiasco and that we manage things better?
>>
No. 71315 Kontra
>>71312
The proxy jumping friend is the American, attempting to raise anti-Russian sentiment.
>>
No. 71316 Kontra
>>71312
I just think that the best thing everyone can do now is to wait until all this blows over. Ukraine is merely a local conflict and there is no need to spread the war further into Central Europe, it's not a good idea because this might actually lead to World War 3 and actual usage of nuclear weapons.
Everyone has to take it reealllyy slow from now on.
Like i get that many people might be angry over the happening, especially idealistic young people, but now is not the right time to be emotional.
>Are you worried?
Actually yeah i am kinda worried now.
>>
No. 71318 Kontra
>>71314
>If EU is in danger, why worry?
Because despite all the shit i said, i still care.
I don't believe that europeans deserve another big war on their land.
>>
No. 71320 Kontra
>>71318
>I don't believe that europeans deserve another big war on their land.
The war is already there in all but actual usage of ordnance.
And everyone knows that, which is why our governments do their utmost not to get involved "directly".
It's not like I'm fearing the russian armed forces - in fact by now I am convinced Finland alone could be in Moscow in a few weeks - but as long as we exclusively recruit egocentric psychopaths to become politicians, I don't want to perish in a nuclear holocaust because some limpdicked asshole attempted some dumb bigdick move and another limpdicked asshole became butthurt over being a limpdicked asshole while the third limpdicked asshole threw some other limpdicked assholes under the bus to appear less limpdicked.
>>
No. 71321 Kontra
>I don't believe that europeans deserve another big war on their land.
the audacity of this negro
>>
No. 71324 Kontra
>>71320
>It's not like I'm fearing the russian armed forces - in fact by now I am convinced Finland alone could be in Moscow in a few weeks
we can afford to have a weak military, we have nuclear weapons.
If anything big happens in europe this time we will sit it out. I would strongly advocate for doing anything to prevent the fire from spreading, because i'd rather see a serious political crisis in the US than another war in Europe.
>>
No. 71325 Kontra
32 kB, 468 × 356
Daily reminder:

Ignore Schizo posts.
Do NOT reply to Schizo posts.
>>
No. 71326
>>71316
I understand your concerns but it doesn't work like that. When eurocucks try to "deescalate" situation by appeasing aggressor they reach the opposite effect.
>>
No. 71327 Kontra
153 kB, 507 × 723
>>71325
What can you do?

More importantly, what will the Finns do?
>>
No. 71329
154 kB, 1260 × 949
378 kB, 1200 × 1600
268 kB, 1280 × 960
6,8 MB, 264 × 480, 1:51
There's so much new footage. Mostly of wrecks and very low quality drone shots of retreating vehicles being turned into wrecks. Many such cases. Nothing too out of the ordinary, except for the alleged Russian war crimes.
>>
No. 71330
>>71325
It's not him or he's taken his meds as these posts lack usual pathos and narcissism.
>>
No. 71332
152 kB, 1000 × 713
21 kB, 269 × 407
4,9 MB, 256 × 480, 0:58
>>71330
I see a Russian flag and a hint of crazy ramblings so my schizo detector goes off. This is where we're at and can't say I'm too pleased about it. Trying to defeat the beast I turned into what I despise the most - the destroyer of serious discussions.

>>71327
Not quite sure what kind of WW2 related news I'm looking at but something really resonated with my current mood. See second pic. As to what the Finns will do: everything that is necessary. And you should too.
>>
No. 71333 Kontra
>>71330
It's me and i didn't take any meds.
>>
No. 71334 Kontra
133 kB, 860 × 1022
175 kB, 863 × 1277
In light of a recent development, please ignore the first part of my last post :DDD
>>
No. 71335
>>71334
On the top right, it says:
"The Nau (ship, ideological significance and literal) 'Portugal'"
It arrived in Tagus river waters."
Small text is low quality, but the ship was once that delivered fish and gloves for Finns. :Dd

>And you should too.
Mitten production going through the roof.
We also sent guns to Ukrainians so far. Maybe pistols with swastikas on them. Some Azov fighter in the Russians of Mariupol might have copped one and in a twisted way, this nazi-curzed gun finds a form of redemption.
I don't want to die:DD i was just about getting my life in order ffs :DD
>>
No. 71336 Kontra
151 kB, 778 × 1172
>>71334
Futuristic propaganda pieces, Z equivalent of soviet posters.
>>
No. 71337
39 kB, 600 × 444
>>71329
There is a special inflatable equipment for this purpose by the way:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/24Ex1ATXmho
>>
No. 71338 Kontra
30 kB, 474 × 267
>>71335
>the ship was once that delivered fish and gloves for Finns. :Dd
Blessed ship. Portugal's aid to Finland during our darkest hour will never be forgotten. Even though this has been questioned by some Portuguese, let me assure you that it is not the case.

I always thought the aid was indeed mittens and sardines but I got curious of the amounts so a moment of digging around revealed that the real contents were:

19902 boxes sardines
956 crates of onions
157 crates of preserved fish
27 crates of pineapple
1 crate of rubber hot water pouches
1 crate of sweaters
some skis gotten by donations

>We also sent guns to Ukrainians
That's great. Finland as well. Do you know if there's many Portuguese volunteers joining the fight? There's been some from here and some have been turned away - and rightly so, for example some motorcycle gang members.

>>71336
I would really love to have that video. I bet it's glorious, maybe even iconic.
>>
No. 71339
>>71338
>some skis gotten by donations
I hope the Finnish people understood how hard to it was to procure skis in Portugal, we must have sent all the 7 pairs that exist in the country. Makes sense it's sweaters and not mittens. Usually noted as the less descriptive - agasalhos (clothes for cold).
>>
No. 71341 Kontra
495 kB, 480 × 854, 0:05
*fix :DD
>>
No. 71342 Kontra
1,5 MB, 480 × 854, 0:23
691 kB, 480 × 854, 0:05
>>71341
Very odd russian meme, region number chain posts. Robotic. I'm sorry for all this double and triple posting :DD cheers :DD
>>
No. 71343
92 kB, 1024 × 683
>>71337
Those have been around for years but for some reason they haven't been used in Ukraine as far as I know. Have you seen any? Cheap, fast to deploy(?) decoys are a good idea at least but maybe not that practical in reality. Or it just might be that the nature of the war so far has not called for the usage of such devices yet.

>>71339
>I hope the Finnish people understood how hard to it was to procure skis in Portugal
I can imagine :DDDD Sacrifices were made. Portugal donated their entire national inventory of skis. Dog bless.

Anyway the contents of the ship will forever remain as sardines and mittens in my heart. It's just so cute.

>>71341
:DDDDDDDDDDD
THANK YOU!
>>
No. 71344
>>71338
Don't know about Portugal, but Spanish volunteers are being sent home because "they look like extras from a Torrente movie"(sic), "overweight", "old" and "with obvious zero military training".
>>
No. 71345 Kontra
>>71344
After rereading the interview I must correct that they were describing all international volunteers, not just Spanish ones.
https://www.catalunyapress.es/texto-diario/mostrar/3515127/combatientes-espanoles-estan-siendo-rechazados-ucrania-parecen-salidos-torrente-sobrepeso
>>
No. 71349
>>71345
Ukrainians are so nice. Sending them home so they won't get inevitably killed because they suck.
Russians would have simply used them as meat shield cannon fodder.
>>
No. 71350
>>71349
>Russians would have simply used them as meat shield cannon fodder.
So far Russians have been refusing any volunteers as well.
I suspect that the main reason for both Russia and Ukraine is that foreign volunteers could mess up their propagandistic campaigns.
>>
No. 71351
>>71350
I wasn't being entirely serious, but rather shitposting.
>>
No. 71353
153 kB, 1280 × 1271
>>71350
>So far Russians have been refusing any volunteers as well
Both sides accept foreigners.

>>71344
Forgot to answer this, some Portuguese went over to fight on the Ukrainian side. A famous neonazi tried to get in but was rejected due to criminal record.
>>
No. 71355
>>71329
SAM from Belgorod?
>>
No. 71358
2,7 MB, 2610 × 2610
Ukrainians are resisting on all fronts.
>>
No. 71359
>>71355
Don’t know, sorry. The video in >>71332 might have some additional info but I don’t understand the language.
>>
No. 71366 Kontra
https://youtu.be/ylaC0MUleZs
Last month Kotkin answered an interview on Ukraine. God bless him.
>>
No. 71372 Kontra
1,0 MB, 1280 × 720
782 kB, 1280 × 720
267 ukrainian soldiers have surrendered today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b37DwLXNfow

Besides that apparently Erdogan asked Putin to allow turkish mercs to leave the country.
>https://www.aa.com.tr/en/russia-ukraine-war/humanitarian-corridor-opened-in-ukraine-s-mariupol-at-request-of-turkish-president/2553684
>Moscow decided to open another humanitarian corridor in the Ukrainian city of Mariupol to evacuate civilians and foreign nationals at the request of Turkiye’s president, the Russian Defense Ministry said late Saturday.
>Moscow will provide full assistance in the evacuation of civilians and foreign citizens in accordance with Recep Tayyip Erdogan's request to Russian President Vladimir Putin, said the ministry.

Also it seems that the ministry of defence has given everyone on the ukrainian side left in Mariupol last chance to evacuate today.
I guess those who'd decide to stay will get vaporized with airstrikes/artillery since they are all concentrated for the most part in the industrial zone. F.
Hopefully the NATO dudes stay and we get a bunch of trophies off them for the museums.
>>
No. 71375 Kontra
Contrary to the official Russian government claims, satellite images show the bodies in Bucha were there since at least mid-March. The Economist says it'll take 15 years for the Ukrainian economy to reach pre-war levels if the war ended tomorrow. Hopefully, they're wrong.
>>
No. 71377
12,5 MB, 256 × 480, 2:22
so, ukrainians apparently execute POWs
jeez this war is going to be WW2 tier when it comes to war crimes.
>>
No. 71379
>>71377
No, we just live in epoch of hyperinformation. CCTVs everywhere, satellite images, everyone has a smartphone.
>>
No. 71380
>>71379
just interesting how it only took 1 and a half month for people to degrade down to absolute animals honestly.
Or maybe they were always this way and the current events give them an excuse to do whatever the hell they want.
>>
No. 71381
>>71377
>jeez this war is going to be WW2 tier when it comes to war crimes.
A war is full of war crimes by default.
>>71379
>No, we just live in epoch of hyperinformation.
On the one hand, yes, it's a major factor. On the other hand, it's quite close to a civil war by nature, which creates a huge potential for mutual atrocities (and looking at how thoroughly the mass-media of both sides dehumanize the opponents, there's a high probability of that potential being fulfilled).
>>
No. 71382
>>71380
>just interesting how it only took 1 and a half month for people to degrade down to absolute animals honestly.
>Or maybe they were always this way and the current events give them an excuse to do whatever the hell they want.
It took just 1 month of war accompanied with aggressive propaganda. And then the normal human nature has cared about the rest.
>>
No. 71383
>>71381
I wonder if Jirinovsky was isolated from the public on purpose cause he's the most right-wing politician in the country at the moment lol.
He seemingly disappeared when shit hit the fan, what a coincidence.
>>
No. 71384
>>71383
Coincidences do happen.
>>
No. 71393 Kontra
31 kB, 300 × 300
>NEW YORK/WASHINGTON, April 5 (Reuters) - The United States stopped the Russian government on Monday from paying holders of its sovereign debt more than $600 million from reserves held at U.S. banks, in a move meant to ratchet up pressure on Moscow and eat into its holdings of dollars.
>An $84 million coupon payment was also due on Monday on a 2042 sovereign dollar bond .
>The move was meant to force Moscow to make the difficult decision of whether it would use dollars that it has access to for payments on its debt or for other purposes, including supporting its war effort, the spokesperson said.
>Russia faces a historic default if it chooses to not do so.
>"Russia must choose between draining remaining valuable dollar reserves or new revenue coming in, or default," the spokesperson said.
ух бля))
>>
No. 71399
>>71393
>arrest reserves
>block payments
>"it's a default"
i think at this point the international financial system can be safely ignored altogether because it clearly does not work as intended. Just ditch the USD alltogether and treat it as worthless paper.
>>
No. 71400
>>71380
1 month in war zone with gunfire, explosives, corpses and human meat strewn around everywhere, constantly under risk of being instantly vaporized by something kilometers away, etc. etc.

Yeah, I'd say 1 month under such conditions is enough to turn just about anyone into an animal.
I once heard someone argue that premodern warfare was way more humane and less brutal than modern warfare.
Maybe they had a point. How you don't go insane knowing that your life could be ended any moment by some guy on the other side of the country pressing a button, I don't know.
>>
No. 71402 Kontra
>>71399
>i think at this point the international financial system can be safely ignored altogether because it clearly does not work as intended.
Good luck with the ostrich method.
>>
No. 71403 Kontra
>>71400
>How you don't go insane knowing that your life could be ended any moment by some guy on the other side of the country pressing a button, I don't know.
Lol, you just don't. There are billions of situations and things that can kill you at any moment of time. It's a total RNG. Tomorrow you go outside you apartment and get killed by a brick or a drunk driver runs you over, or you fall underground because the entire street collapses.
For example at any moment of time i can get vaporized by the american and chinese nukes.

You just learn how to cope with the fact that sometimes the death cannot be prevented. Today we live, tommorow we die. That's just how things work. Religion helps, it at least gives you some moral compass in this world.
It also helps when you focus on the moment rather than future.
>>
No. 71404
>>71402
What do you mean ostrich?
Just pay off debt in roubles, if americans refuse to take it - well it's their problem.
Also keep bombing countries that trade in USD or Euro rather than their national currency.
Seems rational.
>>
No. 71406
>>71400
Napoleon-era battles were pretty brutal too. Marching in close formations to each other and firing. These days at least infantry fights give soldiers some control over their chances to survive.

>>71403
>>71404
Daily reminder: meds.
>>
No. 71407 Kontra
>>71403
It would seem that you have a very strange view of probability theory. And human psyche too. Is this one of those posts that the “instincts” tell you to write?
>>
No. 71408 Kontra
205 kB, 1064 × 745
>>71403
Think about what you want to say and why you want to say it, then say it. Not the other way around.

1. Think
  2. Act
Okay?
>>
No. 71410
7 kB, 370 × 247
>>71404
Debt is to be paid in real currency. Zimbabwe dollars are no good. The Russian central bank can convert more rubles into dollars, which would be disastrous for the exchange rate or use its remaining foreign reserves.
>What do you mean ostrich?
There's a (fake) trope that when faced with danger, ostriches stick their head in the sand.
>>
No. 71411
>>71408
No.
Because by doing this you are merely suppressing one half of the human nature and denying it the right to exist.
A human being is not just "intellect" attached to the body and suppressing the instincts is wrong. Human is not 100% rational being.
If anything such philosophy makes people practicing it less human, it makes them only half-human.
>>
No. 71412 Kontra
>>71410
>Debt is to be paid in real currency.
Nope. You can pay debt to americans in stones if you wish, it's absolutely irrelevant what you pay it with. And like i said the goal is to kill off the USD.
What i'm suggesting is to do it like with Iraq and Lybia just in reverse.

For instance: a small country like Ukraine decides that being associated with "western economy" and trading in USD/Euro is a good idea.
It gets bombed, it's economical and industrial potential is destroyed, it turns into 9th world shithole unsuitable for human life.
Of course, two wrongs don't make it right but it makes it even.

If the point is - the destruction of the USD/Euro based world economy then sometimes certain military activities are justified because the goal is worthwhile. I mean in the end politicians of the Ukraine or a similar country, like Poland for instance can always choose to give up and surrender.
>>
No. 71413 Kontra
73 kB, 500 × 486
>>71412
>You can pay debt to americans in stones if you wish, it's absolutely irrelevant what you pay it with.
Ingenious Russian discovers one weird trick to escape a financial default and save his country :DD
>>
No. 71414 Kontra
>>71413
I already told you that "financial system" is a western financial system because it's build around a western reserve currency.
It's not necessary to listen to what western economists or politicians say. They can be safely ignored because they are in the end are not worth to be respected or listened too.
These people can be treated as lesser caste even, although i would never do such a thing cause it's a little bit too much in my opinion. However there will be people who will do this and treat europeans like gypsies probably lol.

In the end what can they do really? Nationalize a bunch of villas abroad? Threaten us with nukes? Please.
>>
No. 71415
197 kB, 570 × 793
>>
No. 71417
107 kB, 960 × 760
3,2 MB, 640 × 352, 0:36
Is this a world first? ATGM used to shoot down a flying heli. In this case a KA-52 being shot with a Stugna.
>>
No. 71418
>>71400
>Yeah, I'd say 1 month under such conditions is enough to turn just about anyone into an animal.
Not quite. In fact, normal, common frontline soldiers tend to respect life by default. They have certain idiosyncrasies like hating things like snipers (even friendly ones, as those attract enemy fire) or flamethrowers, but still.

But it can get much worse if certain factors are met.
>>
No. 71419
>>71417
>Is this a world first? ATGM used to shoot down a flying heli.
The first incidents of that kind took place during the Iran-Iraq war, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
No. 71420
474 kB, 270 × 480, 0:14
The Soviet-era analog anti-air systems are just so neat. The digital systems are just so boring and sterile. Here's an Ukrainian 9K33 OSA SA-8 shooting at something.
>>
No. 71421
>>71420
And it is also comparatively efficient for a complex from the early 1970s. Not like the Tor, of course, but still.
>>
No. 71422
31 kB, 626 × 534
>>71419
You are correct! Nice to learn something new. Still, might be the first infantry-operated ATGM to shoot down a heli, but that sounds like splitting hairs really. Regardless, an impressive feat.

>two Iranian SeaCobras engaged two Mi-25s with TOW wire-guided antitank missiles. One Mi-25 went down immediately, the other was badly damaged and crashed before reaching base.

t. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mil_Mi-24#Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_War_(1980%E2%80%931988)
>>
No. 71423
>>71415
>Президент Пятнышкин страшно перепугался: исчезла машинка для изготовления рублей! Людям перестали платить зарплату, закрылись магазины и рынки, перестали работать кафе, дети не могли покупать себе вкусные шоколадки. И даже в кино без денег не сходишь. Что делать? И тут на столе президента Пятнышкина зазвонил специальный видеофон.
Absolutely ebin, our friend could still learn a lot from this book :DD

It's interesting to see how quickly things can change. One is always amazed at how efficiently public opinion can be turned into supporting monstrous things. Then again, we aren't all that different. There's still similarity between the passive apathy of people between Lisbon and Vladivostok. I suppose our historical redemption is that our rulers were also infected by this apathy.
>>
No. 71431 Kontra
5,0 MB, 854 × 636, 1:38
Strelkov says mobilization is the only way Russia will win this war.
>>
No. 71433 Kontra
>>71431
He's basically suggesting carpet bombing ukrainian cities because "mobilization" means just that.
It is a shortcut, sure, but if you look at the situation long term - i think it's absolutely the last thing one would want to ever do.
>>
No. 71435
>>71359
It was a joke referencing >>71161

>>71431
He's still dreaming about taking Kyiv and Lvov while Russian authorities probably focused on occupying some cities on East and taking it as victory (Winter War scenario).
>>
No. 71440
>>71435
>He's still dreaming about taking Kyiv and Lvov while Russian authorities probably focused on occupying some cities on East and taking it as victory (Winter War scenario).
Obviously enough. Politically, mobilization would be a serious defeat anyway, which might undermine the remnants of Putin's actual (not wartime virtual) popularity and, potentially, lead to unpredictable consequences. And, judging on the diplomatic efforts, the Kremlin is trying hard to leave the war in a face-saving maneuver. Any prospect of gaining a quick control over all Ukraine is lost in the withdrawal from Kiev oblast; it may be sensible from the military perspective, but as far as Ukraine is concerned, it's a public act of political impotence ("we hope that our supporters have managed to flee" doesn't even require any comments).
>>
No. 71450
>>71440
If they took Kiev the leadership/capital would simply move to Lvov.
And then if that city was taken it would move abroad and they would have some sort of "ukrainian government in exile", shitposting from Polish or Latvian territory.

The problem is more than Ukraine it's the entire region east of Germany that is problematic. It's not a task for one single war, more like a long term goal for decades to follow.
>>
No. 71454
>>71431
I remember him saying that he doesn't have half of his teeth. Some of them were replaced but for others he doesn't have money. He had to sell medal given to him by far-right oligarch Malafeyev. Anterior teeth were knocked off long time ago by bullies when he was conscripted to army.
That's the essence of "Russian world": live in shit and try to drag others into it with all means possible.

>>71440
Cmon, Putin doesn't need popularity among proles. And none from families of ruling class will have to go to war.
The main thing that prevents mass mobilization is that zerg rush won't yield much of results.
>>
No. 71456
Zhirinovsky is dead. His last appearance will be him predicting the invasion with startling accuracy :DD
F to a real one.
>>
No. 71458 Kontra
>>71454
>Some of them were replaced but for others he doesn't have money.
Interesting that he wouldn't be able to afford dental work. You'd think he'd at least have enough money from decades of fsb niggery.
>>
No. 71459
>>71458
He's very idealistic Asperger so it's possible that he says truth.
In FSB most of income is not official salary but different "opportunities". Also he could spend his savings on something like donations to LDNR militia.
>>
No. 71460
>>71450
>If they took Kiev the leadership/capital would simply move to Lvov.
The capital would, but physically moving the leadership might prove difficult and risky. And it would be a big political victory anyway. In the same time, abandoning large previously controlled areas like that is an obvious political defeat of a much larger scale than Kiev Oblast itself. It will make installing effective local administrations considerably more complicated in the future. Much fewer people will be willing to cooperate knowing that they may be simply abandoned a week later. Also it potentially discredits the government inside Russia (since it has pretty much violated one of the basic principles of Russian ethics, and not even in some unknown country in the middle of nowhere).
>>
No. 71461
>>71454
>Cmon, Putin doesn't need popularity among proles.
But he does. It's the basics of the politics: you cannot hope to rule for long with violence alone. You need legitimacy. And without that all the ruling elite may suddenly find out that its power is being contested by someone else. Communism is predictably growing in popularity again, and what is worse, it isn't monopolized by the puppet KPRF now at all.
>>
No. 71462 Kontra
93 kB, 390 × 422
>>71460
>physically moving the leadership might prove difficult and risky.
I highly doubt that Zelensky is actually in Kiev right now.
Even if he is. Imagine capturing him and jailing him?
What's going to happen is that entire Western Ukraine would turn into lawless wild west like ISIS-tier controlled Syria or Somalia.
It will take DECADES to tame that shit. Plus there will be a high chance of Poles invading and taking land for themselves.
Beheading Ukraine is just a bad idea because the ukrainian population on the west has been brainwashed with reactionary ideology so hard they would simply turn into terrorists.
>>
No. 71463
>>71462
Not every country is an autocracy lmao.
Do you think zelenski personally runs the entire country? He's a figurehead like any president. With a corrupt side business but still.

I swear russians are mentally stuck in 19th century.
>take the capital, capture the king!!!11
Lmao
>>
No. 71464
>>71463
That's exactly what i meant. The "government of ukraine" is unstable and slurred formation and the whole country is infected with petty bourgeois mentality.
Removing something that at least somehow functions as "formal" government will plunge the entire state into anarchy, there will be famine and death, and it happened before in the 1920s already and before that as well.
Which is why i think that removing Zelensky before taking control of the most of the country is a bad idea.
>>
No. 71466
702 kB, 1200 × 815
126 kB, 604 × 412
>>71461
I don't know what "basics of politics" mean, it's more like you believe in dogma and refer to it as argument. Proles don't have any resources and organization to do anything, society is very atomized. Mobilization will happen [if decision is made] exactly same way as it was in Donbass. People will try hide from it, if they fail to do it than go to war. And that's it.
Maybe talks about legitimacy make sense, but only applied to ruling class. And we don't know what happens in their heads.

> commies
Lol seriously?
> it isn't monopolized by the puppet KPRF now at all
It's distributed among different puppets all of whom are just videobloggers.

What's possible is if someone like Patrushev makes coup against Putin and declares "socialism" to appease plebs (which means all the same as now but flying red banners everywhere).
>>
No. 71467
>>71462
> I highly doubt that Zelensky is actually in Kiev right now.
He's even closer to frontline:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owkWZKYT-sQ
Also: meds. at this point I should get wage of nurse for reminding you
>>
No. 71469
>>71466
>What's possible is if someone like Patrushev makes coup against Putin and declares "socialism" to appease plebs
To the same effect, essentially. If someone commits himself to a popular ideology, he ends to be governed by it.
>>
No. 71471
>>71463
>>take the capital, capture the king!!!11
Take the capital, cause Zelensky to flee - appoint Yanukovich, pretend you've restated a legitimate leader and go home with a grand victory and whatever clay you will. That the remaining Ukrainian forces would fragment into genuine neonazis fueled by anger at the grand betrayal by the zhid in command is the icing on the cake.

>>71464
What kind of mentality would you say infects Russia, oh bolshevik Ernst?
>>
No. 71472
>>71471
Sharyi has correctly noted that Yanukovich is commonly seen as a highly odious figure in Ukraine. Even among his original supporters. The Russian public surely would take that, but not the Ukrainian one, making that a rather bad decision.
>>
No. 71473
>>71471
>Take the capital, cause Zelensky to flee - appoint Yanukovich, pretend you've restated a legitimate leader and go home with a grand victory and whatever clay you will
Like i said, it's not going to work. This will most likely cause a series of uprisings because the population is not ready for the change of the government in the whole Ukraine.
The current goal i assume is to decrease the industrial and military potential of the Ukraine, weakening the current government (which cannot be reasoned with).
>>
No. 71474 Kontra
>>71472
I know, but it seems that this was indeed the original plan. Then again, who knows.

>>71473
>[government] which cannot be reasoned with
xaxaxa))
>>
No. 71476
>>71469
I believe in politicians' ability to be double-faced. I also believe in plebs ability to be deceived by populism.
>>
No. 71477
>>71476
>I believe in politicians' ability to be double-faced
No doubt in that. So what? At some point you have no choice but to follow the general course, no matter what you might think personally. Or you will be asking for just the same trouble.
>>
No. 71478
564 kB, 724 × 900
>>71471
>What kind of mentality would you say infects Russia, oh bolshevik Ernst?
First off i'm not a bolshevik, i'm apolitical for the most part. At the very best i'm an anarchist.
Second, there's pluralism in Russia, but overall most people are centrist-conservative. Radical liberal-left is being suppressed, i agree, but they had about 30 years or so and in those 30 years they've proven to be useless and spineless idiots.

I've been following their pathetic struggle for the past 10 years and it's laughable how the only thing they managed to do was to make a bunch of youtube videos about dachas of the rich and organize a few protests for jobless teenagers and 20-somethings.
Liberals in Russia have zero ideas on how to improve things besides "LET'S COPYPASTE FROM TEH WEST AND HOPE FOR TEH BEST".

They have successfully created an image of a privileged asshole who wants to buy an iphone every year, drive a BMW, work in foreign IT company, be a tiktok blogger or emigrate. This image is VERY ulikeable and downright nauseating for the majority of people here.

My opinion over here will be considered "contrarian" or "schizo" simply because many of you here are likely liberals.
>>
No. 71479 Kontra
>>71478
>Radical liberal-left is being suppressed, i agree,
Uh?
With Ukraine having a petty bourgeois mentality, I thought you'd describe it in funnier terms. Centrist-conservative would be the staple of what most would define as 'petit bourgeois' so my confusion is even greater now.
>>
No. 71481 Kontra
>>71479
Because of the USSR, conservative and reactionary forces in Russia are socialists and communists.
Everywhere else where the revolution never happened it's just different flavors of liberals/traditionalists, especially in America.
If you were to translate this to american or western european politics it would be like the entire country is extremely authoritarian-left leaning (aka restore the USSR) when it comes to economics and far right socially/culturally. Even Putin is mostly into state capitalism.
>>
No. 71482
>>71477
System in Russia is built such way that "general course" is defined top-down with "vertical of power", repressions and propaganda.
Wasn't general course recently to occupy whole Ukraine? And now vatniks think (even ITT you see it) that Oceania was always at war with Ostasia taking Kyiv is not necessary and will only make things worse. All it takes is clerk in president's administration writing new guideline and handing it out to media, paid bloggers and troll factories.
>>
No. 71483 Kontra
>>71482
>Wasn't general course recently to occupy whole Ukraine?
no
>>
No. 71484
211 kB, 440 × 546
>>71482
>>71483
Well, I'll be damned.
One wonders how deep the kool-aid drinking goes back up said power vertical.
>>
No. 71485
>>71484
I think you drink kool-aid when you only wish to hear one side of the story, it's like willful ignorance on your part. Must help your mental state or view of the world intact i assume.
>>
No. 71487
72 kB, 768 × 494
>>71485
Drinking their own kool-aid is a reference to cult leaders also buying into their own bullshit. My world view has already been shattered recently, though. I thought the Russian government wouldn't be capable of such things and even if they were, people would step in. I should have just been a sinoboo
>>
No. 71488
495 kB, 1920 × 1080
>>71483
Was more like "decapitation strike" and grab/consolidate the famous regions of Donetsk and the like, right?
>>
No. 71489 Kontra
>>71488
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russias-putin-authorises-military-operations-donbass-domestic-media-2022-02-24/
>President Vladimir Putin authorised "a special military operation" against Ukraine on Thursday morning to eliminate what he called a serious threat, saying his aim was to demilitarise Russia's southern neighbour.

Ze great leader never said anything about the occupation.
>>
No. 71490
33 kB, 345 × 373
5,8 MB, 1280 × 720, 1:57
>>71435
Ebin joge :DDD can't believe I missed it

>>71487
Very, very sad indeed.
>>
No. 71493
>>71490
>winter war again.mp4
Oh doge
>>
No. 71496
>>71484
Many people question about it these days including myself.

>>71488
Their tactic (HOMO with police batons in first echelon, famous VDV drop) and deleted article in Ria show that they were hoping for blitzkrieg.
>>
No. 71510
101 kB, 1280 × 720
18,4 MB, 544 × 544, 5:35
1,1 MB, 480 × 360, 0:26
19,8 MB, 1280 × 716, 1:10
Some random videos.

Then there's this already a week old video on the 1420 channel. It's alright but the way the interviewees are anonymized is annoying.

>Russians: thoughts about the future (anonymously)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcCzX5I7tp0
>>
No. 71525
A Russian woman briefly got denied medical help in Norway by a nurse or something like that. People really like having an enemy especially if it's socially approved. I'm just surprised some normie nurse is like this as well.
>>
No. 71529
>>71525
Why does the nurse have to be a "normie"? Also that story reeks of sensationalism with doubtful truth-value.
>>
No. 71536 Kontra
641 kB, 1078 × 1581
With Russia pulling out of Ukraine this evening, they have already laid eyes on their next target:
>>
No. 71537
>>71536
The next target to pull out from? :3
>>
No. 71541 Kontra
>>71536
Are we going to repost every diplomatic fart on EC?
>>
No. 71542
So apparently Finland wants to be NATO now.
Finball, can you say more?

https://www.iltalehti.fi/politiikka/a/865bf723-4d71-40a6-8f9d-6ceadb8ce405
>>
No. 71544
>[Lavrov] accused Ukrainian authorities of seeking to scupper talks and not wanting to end more than a month of fighting.
>"We see this as a manifestation of the fact that the Kyiv regime is controlled by Washington and its allies, who are pushing President Volodymyr Zelensky to continue hostilities," Lavrov said.
The Russian foreign ministry seems upset the Ukrainians are no longer standing by their previous offer of accepting the status quo on Donbass and Luhansk. In the meantime? high metal prices :DDD
>>
No. 71550
>>71542
Well, not sure what else can be said. Without this war it’s likely we would have never joined. Of course the support has been rising for some time due to Russian actions, but not in a substantial way that any political party would take the risk of trying to push it through and fail. Now the situation has changed dramatically as Russia cannot be trusted at all. The repeated threats toward us should we join makes it even more of a pressing issue - join now when Russia is busy or stay out forever. With pretty much universal support from the parties and voters we’re very likely applying. Cannot say if we will be accepted or not, though we should meet all the requirements easily. Interested to see if Sweden applies as well.
>>
No. 71552
293 kB, 1075 × 1757
Made me smile in a positive way.

source: https://nitter.hu/ThomasVLinge/status/1511785936220213250
>>
No. 71553
4,6 MB, 450 × 278, 0:13
>>71552
Wars are transient. Cats are eternal.
>>
No. 71554
>>71550
It will be interesting to see the reactions yes. The biggest issue is the Socialdemocrats. Some top level socialdemocrats has said that they are not against it and that is a bit of a big deal. Russia has made a very compelling argument to at least not say no to apply for membership. There has been a lot of back and forth between both Sweden and Finland and NATO countries so I suspect security guaranties during the application period has been discussed for both countries.

We are living in interesting times.
>>
No. 71561
>>
No. 71562
>>71561
To add: Watched half the video, skimmed some other bits - simple cap'n obvious stuff drawn out I guess, the dude seems nice but in another one he believes the story about the US-Ukr bio labs, so...
>>
No. 71563
>>
No. 71565
183 kB, 1244 × 750
83 kB, 493 × 626
4,5 MB, 608 × 1080, 0:25
>>71554
Indeed. Though I think Swedish support for NATO isn't as high as ours(makes sense) but according to some poll it would definitely be over 50% in a scenario where Finland joins. Don't know what to make of the potential security guarantees. The media was focused on those at the beginning of the war and seemed to reach a conclusion that they do not exist, somewhat opposite of what we hear just now. Hard to tell what's accurate or not.

>>71553
Also very useful in combat.

>>71561
Don't know what to make of this guy. Quite boring tbh. All I can say put your video playback speed to x2 if you intend to listen.
>>
No. 71566
166 kB, 969 × 688
>>71565
Excellent, another nation enters the fold...
>>
No. 71567
>>71478
Anarcho-putinism is a very original worldview.

>>71536
Soviet joke. Exam in МГИМО (foreign affairs university), task is to write diplomatic note. Professor:
-- Excellent work, but "give a fuck" is written separately, and "Black-assed Monkey" should start with capital letters -- he's president of the country after all.
>>
No. 71568 Kontra
68 kB, 393 × 628
10,3 MB, 640 × 352, 1:22
>>71566
And so era the of neutrality ends and the Finnish Defence Forces join hands with the global cabal of chaos and destruction. Soon the fever dreams of by Wargame Red Dragon will become true and we'll see Finnish conscripts fighting on Chinese deserts.

What a time to be still alive.
>>
No. 71572 Kontra
>>71568
>era the of neutrality ends
there was one? lol.
>>
No. 71574
Yesterday, the news of Finland seeking to join NATO surface.

Today, Russians invade our airspace, online services of banks, foreign ministry and defence forces taken out by denial of service attacks. Like clockwork!

>>71572
Sure, but that was a long time ago. I expected you to realize not to take that post with face-value.
>>
No. 71577
35 kB, 529 × 336
>>71574
4d chess. In the event the Finns had some reservations about changing their foreign policy towards NATO, Russians remind them why they should :DDD
>>
No. 71609
Austrian military academy analysis:
War in Ukraine: Status after 40 days:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baW0m83O99c
>>
No. 71751