/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

Currently at Radio Ernstiwan:

Hail Odin! by Christenklatscher666

M3U - XSPF

Unspecified description by no name

M3U - XSPF

Thread 71595 is locked. No replies can be posted.

No. 71595 Lock
1,1 MB, 1263 × 710
22,7 MB, 720 × 480, 8:56
19,3 MB, 1280 × 720, 8:25
13,0 MB, 1280 × 720, 5:29
https://www.youtube.com/c/PatrickLancasterNewsToday/videos

Freelance frontline journalist, reporting from the russian side.

He actually goes to the people, talking to them and reporting. He is crowdfunded, so consider donating. The guy is a fucking hero!

What all the refugees from Mariupol he interviews confirm is that AZOV is shooting at civilians and army that try to surrender, that they are holding the civilians hostage and that many of the shootings of buildings were done by AZOV.

That came partially through in a german broadcast too. Back then from Kiev. The German journalist was telling the people how Russians and Ukrainians were shooting at each other and the Ukrainians kept hitting residential buildings every now and then. But he kept explaining that away with their not up to standard weapons.

I don't think so anymore. I think that's strategy to play the victim and get more weapons.
>>
No. 71596
14 kB, 604 × 618
I want to say to go to hui because I am firmly on the side of Ukraine, but at the same time I am fully aware that there is a huge infowar going on right now and we're probably only seeing about 25% of what's going on in Ukraine

It would be disingenuous of me to dismiss what you're saying completely, who knows in 10 years a lot of things might come to light about what really went on in Ukraine, biolabs and all

And while I don't trust western media to tell me the truth, Russian sources have zero credibility because they always lie, they always steal and they always rape that's just the way of the Russian
>>
No. 71597
12,4 MB, 1280 × 720, 2:20
>>71596
I used to be indifferent. Now I am definitely against Ukraine.
>>
No. 71598 Kontra
>>71597
Russian official sources used to call her fake pregnant and actress. Now they publish video with her with film transitions every few seconds. Seems legit.
>>
No. 71599 Kontra
Also we have a separate thread for Russian invasion of Ukraine. Post there.
>>
No. 71601 Kontra
mf this doesnt deserve its own thread

>He actually goes to the people, talking to them and reporting. He is crowdfunded, so consider donating.

Or he is still supported by Russia, it could very well be a setup to make somebody look independent like all those YouTubers are. DIY look and being DIY. Funny that Ireland talks about info war and here somebody buys into a guy because a has a buymeacoffee page, lmao the way of the skeptic sheep.
>>
No. 71602 Kontra
>>71601
Right i bet you think that every user online who's from russia is engaged in some sort of SUBVERSION TACTIC/METHOD or posts DESINFORMATION and of course he's paid by the government.
Because pentagon and CNN said so.
>>
No. 71603
>>71595
> He is crowdfunded, so consider donating.
So Russia can't even pay their own propaganda machine now? Fucking hell that country has gone down the drain.
>>
No. 71611 Kontra
>>71602
Stop assuming bullshit, I've not participated in the Ukraine thread for two weeks now but this fucker has to open a thread to bring is is shit elsewhere, the fact that is has its own thread seems to point to something being faulty tbh. Look I have to open an extra thread to promote this neutral figure.
>>
No. 71631 Kontra
I just realised this same dude is spamming this shit all over kohl and 4chan as an onion or proxy.

Paid shill comfirmed
>>
No. 71979
20,0 MB, 1280 × 720, 2:59
>>71631
> I just realised this same dude is spamming this shit all over kohl and 4chan as an onion or proxy.

I am not active on 4chan but happy that my attempt on the KC have yielded some effects.

>>71597
The AZOV kosher Neonazis are still using the woman for their propaganda.
>>
No. 71980 Kontra
>>71599
This.