/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

Currently at Radio Ernstiwan:


Hail Odin! by Christenklatscher666

M3U - XSPF


File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 76668
38 kB, 413 × 550
Have you noticed the die-off Ernst?

So many people I know are becoming seriously ill lately, a few have also dropped dead.

My 23 year old nephew developed severe epilepsy after getting vaxxed because they took his rights away until he was vaxxed and boosted. My neighbour's niece who is 8 years old now has leukemia after getting the vaxx. My coworker collapsed after getting his booster and spent the last 10 weeks in hospital. My other coworker's father dropped dead after getting his booster .... the list goes on and on

My facebook feed is full of obituaries to people in the locality dropping dead, or famous musicians, football players, local celebs etc. just dropping dead

I've never seen such a wave of illness in my life and I've been around 40 years. The die-off has begun I think
>>
No. 76669
Luck of the Irish
>>
No. 76670
Russia invaded Ukraine after I got vaxed
>>
No. 76675 Kontra
>>76668
The sheeple wouldn't believe the truth, but the media lies, now they are dying due to the vaxx, like the elites had planned. A culling of the herd. The stupid and the naive are still too dumb to see it as what it is! They still listen to the lies in government media! What else has to happen?
>>
No. 76676
>>76670
You are exactly what I talked about in >>76670. A dumb little vaxxed pseudo-person without your own mind, believing whatever the government tells you. Now you are vaxxed and stricken with buyers remorse, because you have been genetically modified to develop cancer and your immune system has been destroyed. So-called long covid is really caused by the vaxx, by destroying the immune-system. Enjoy your vaxx-AIDS, cancer, heart-disease and leukemia. You deserve it for being so dumb and getting poisoned on command.
>>
No. 76677 Kontra
>My facebook feed is full of

Algorithm or vaxx that is the question....

I hope mods will do the deed quickly.
>>
No. 76679 Kontra
>>76676
>Enjoy your vaxx-AIDS, cancer, heart-disease and leukemia. You deserve it for being so dumb and getting poisoned on command.
Interesting that you believe that there is a global conspiracy by a powerful cabal to poison, murder and genetically modify the masses and yet you celebrate it as righteous because now the people who didn't listen to you are dying.
>>
No. 76681 Kontra
I didn’t notice anything, but Switzerland hosts the world economic forum. The CIA loves us.
>>
No. 76682 Kontra
Thank dog I vote green and will be spared since the DNA mod can detect my political belief.
>>
No. 76683
>>76676
I have a Master of Science in Biochemistry. I think I can judge the dangers and benefits of mRNA-vaccines a little more accurate than you, Kohlnascher-Waldemar.
>>
No. 76685 Kontra
>>76683
You think a Bolognese degree means anything, besides you having an IQ of 105?
>>
No. 76687
16 kB, 251 × 250
>>76677
I have an Ernstchan gold account, mods won't touch me infa100
>>76679
I don't celebrate it but I do secretly hope that when the die-off gets into full swing the housing crisis in my country might finally end, after a decade
>>76685
Having a masters in the subject does mean something
>>
No. 76688 Kontra
>>76687
I don't think so. I have a Master's degree, it means nothing, and I didn't even have to cheat to get it. It's worse for people who cheated themselves into a degree, which many do, and no one gives a fuck.

Basically, they hand out degrees like cat ladies hand out sweets on Helloween, liberally and with complete abandon. Even people with vocational training are now admitted to uni.

All children get at least one degree so no one has to be sad. You have to actively avoid getting a degree or be mentally retarded to be left without.
>>
No. 76689
>>76688
Graduating from Schizoversity is not an accomplishment. You should know best but don't. So you are a good example of why the world might be doomed, whether you actually have a degree or make up fantasies for everyone to read (again).
>>
No. 76694
>>76689
>Schizoversity
Don't pretend it's fine unattainable achievemt.
Uni Freiburg, M.Sc. Computer Science, specialisation in classical AI, graduated some years back. Thesis about an application of decisions diagrams in multi-agent planning. I said it's worthless.
I work a job where my colleagues are bydlo who can't even spell in German. When they speak English, they will never use the Saxon genitive, but the of-genitive. And they get that wrong, too, because they translate German von with from, so their of-genitive becomes a from-genitive. Also emails with lots of .... and !!!!
They are positively retarded and still have degrees.
>>
No. 76695 Kontra
>>76694
I think there is not much difference between you and your colleagues. The German was talking about a subject that is within reach of his degree. I'm sure you could qualify to say something about AI then. But yeah, even beyond a master degree you will have lots of gaps in knowledge even within your own discipline. But that has been the case before any university reforms and you overestimate the general education of prior decades because you cannot comprehend the world and your existence beyond a narrative of general decay.
>>
No. 76696
Imagining that you have some important insight that the wider population is too conformist to accept is a highly effective cope for being a loser and unable to stop being a loser, and is basically the root of all conspiracy theories.
The key component in all conspiracy theories is that the "insights" they give do not require the "enlightened" person to actually do anything with that insight. Unlike, say, health nuttery, new age shit, prepping, etc., which actually require the believer to do something in order to reap the imaginary benefits.
Just wait for the die-off / judgement day / Q to reveal himself and so on. The believer in the conspiracy is, as such, in the same category as the "sheeple": a powerless entity subject to the whims of the powers-that-be. So, literally nothing changes, except the added smug satisfaction of "soon, everyone will see I was right all along".
The imaginary future benefit would never be reaped if the belief was true anyway, because during catastrophes and turmoil, those that reap benefit are the ones who have an opportunistic mindset, exactly the opposite of those who have the psychology of patiently waiting for some external force to change their lives.
It's possibly the most psychologically lazy form of cope, ever. Even belief in the afterlife is propped up with some moral codes and requirements to perform rituals and shit.

One has to wonder about the moral character of completely imaginary beliefs. I mean, those sorts of people desire to benefit from the suffering of others, who secretly wish for a catastrophe or war, just for the mere opportunity to "reshuffle" society so that they might end up higher on the social ladder as a result. But since the narrative of the conspiracy theory is psychologically lazy, they are unlikely to actually do anything about it. So a problem that solves itself, I guess.

Perhaps such beliefs are a net benefit to society in the end. A belief system that targets and identifies selfish and morally defective people, and then pacifies them into doing literally nothing, for the price making them really annoying to talk to.
>>
No. 76697 Kontra
>Have you noticed the die-off Ernst?
No, and looking at EUROMOMO mortality statistics it's evident you're completely off-base. As you get older disease and death creeps ever closer, not just to you but everyone around you. This combined with your confirmation bias linking all bad health developments to a vaccine is great fuel for your delusions. It's mind-boggling how retarded people are while being completely oblivious to it. Really makes me think on which topic that applies to myself.
>>
No. 76699 Kontra
>>76697
I could imagine people call these statistics fake and then believe everything their algorithmically curated alternative media news feed tells them to believe.
>>
No. 76701
707 kB, 1004 × 750
>>76696
>One has to wonder about the moral character of completely imaginary beliefs
deaths are up by up to 40% in the working cohort (18-60 year olds) and it's not conspiracy nuts saying this, it's the insurance companies who have to pay out
>I mean, those sorts of people desire to benefit from the suffering of others
I don't enjoy the suffering of others, but if they chose to take the vaxx then they have nobody to blame but themselves. It's indifference if anything
>Just wait for the die-off / judgement day / Q to reveal himself and so on
putting me in the fundamentalists and Qtards is a nice move, your true nature is revealed
>and then pacifies them into doing literally nothing, for the price making them really annoying to talk to
I didn't do nothing, I didn't take the vaxx and then I kept my mouth mostly shut for the two years, nice strawman though, again your true nature revealed
>>
No. 76702
>>76695
>I think there is not much difference between you and your colleagues.
I know it's meant to be an insult.
But frankly, those soccer watching weber-bbgqing humanoids could as well be another species. Today, they actively planned on punishing a bicycle-thieve with electricity by electrifying a bicycle with mains current and using it as a bait. When I voiced doubts about the legality of the plan and noted that they could accidentally kill a child touching the bicycle, they explained it away: in such a case, the negligent parents would be to blame.
I hope they won't go through with it. I do not think vigilantes should deal out death by electrocution as a punishment for bicycle-theft.

>you cannot comprehend the world and your existence beyond a narrative of general decay.
Let us not judge! It's not worse, just different!
>>
No. 76703 Kontra
>>76699
Absolutely. And they will serve you a dish of how stupidly naive you are on top of it.

>>76695
One more thing:
>I'm sure you could qualify to say something about AI then.
lol, I wish, but those days are long gone. I knew a little, and there is some stuff you don't forget, but day to day, I do what I could have done as a 15 year old student. I just can formulate smarter sounding bullshit to go with it.
>>
No. 76704 Kontra
>>76702
>Let us not judge! It's not worse, just different!

You frame basically everything in decay, and you are not special but repeat a trope that exists for millennia. It's an epistemic question and studying computer science and classical AI would qualify for thinking about thinking, yet only a certain kind of thinking and that is failing thinking about thinking in my eyes.
Education is a special thing because people are SO DUMB these days and yet scientific advances haven't stopped or regressed yet. Maybe, just maybe the role of scientific education within societies has changed and it is no longer some ideal (that it probably never was for a long time already). I don't think the people you described are special for our times, they are the same type of people that have existed for a long time. Don't tell me in the 1950s people didn't have equally shitty ideas to treat other people.
>>
No. 76707
>>76704
>and you are not special but repeat a trope that exists for millennia.
And there have been periods of decay for millenia. During those millenia, there were times when the standard of living declined, times when societal order collapsed.

Maybe when Cato feared the loss of the mos maiorum, it was because they actually where endangered, and maybe they truly did incorporated the virtues that made Rome great in the first place? He was there, we were not, so it might be sensible to give the man's assessment some weight instead of taking a purely relativist point of view. Sometimes, certain circumstances are more desirable than other circumstances and not 'just different'.

> thinking about thinking
> yet only a certain kind of thinking and that is failing thinking about thinking in my eyes.
I don't do psychology or coginitive science. I tried to make computers behave adaptively and near-optimal or optimal in certain domains using the tools of formal logic.
>>
No. 76708 Kontra
>>76707
Decay is a moral category, societal collapse is not.
I was right because you proceed to understand historic processes through virtues, which is again the territory of morals. Don't get me wrong in that morals don't matter. Or that everything is entirely relativistic. I too think some things are more desirable than others, but for analysis, this is not sufficient enough.
>>
No. 76709 Kontra
Don't know why you decided to make this a separate thread from the COVID one, but I do find your anti-vax stance a refreshing reprieve from you-know-damn-well-whose insufferably partisan shenanigans.

Either way, I got COVID without the vaccine and survived. Not saying you shouldn't get vaxxed, but getting COVID without a vax isn't a death sentence. Funny thing is, I'm still quite obese, so that should've killed me. Perhaps my continuous exercise built up my immune system.
>>
No. 76712 Kontra
>>76709
>Either way, I got COVID without the vaccine and survived. [...] getting COVID without a vax isn't a death sentence. Funny thing is, I'm still quite obese, so that should've killed me.
Wasn't the mortality rate for unvaccinated under 30 year olds less than one percent? Being overweight adds some risk, but talking about a death sentence or stating "that should've killed me" is a bit dramatic don't you think?
>>
No. 76717
>>76668
This time it's really gonna happen, isn't it?! I'm sure it's absolöutely gonna happen this time!
>>
No. 76718 Kontra
Covid was retarded and I fucking hate how it took away two years of my life to protect 80 year old half dead pensioners.
I want the time and money back you fucking globalists.
>>
No. 76719 Kontra
>>76717
What if it's happening and you don't know it, because you can't see it?
Food for thought:
Some people went nuts about Chernobyl for decades and blamed every cancer on Chernobyl, but are now laughing about the fools who blame every illness on THE VAX.

My grandmother always blamed 'Lunar Rockets' for what were either early signs of climate change or purely imaginary changes in weather patterns or random differences from the weather patterns she had observed in her formative years. On every shuttle launch she explained to us children that they should stop launching those 'lunar rockets', because they 'make bad weather'.
Relatively sane people can make it their mission to craft explanations that don't make much sense. Correlation is not causation. Superstition of the pigeon, etc.
>>
No. 76720
>>76718
Being sent into home office was the best months in decades. Everything was calm and orderly, with no interference, just working sleeping eating, taking the occasional bike ride. And when I met people, they were so friendly. I wish it could have gone on forever...
>>
No. 76724
>>76718
It will benefit you in another way perhaps!

t. lost years
>>
No. 76735
112 kB, 1022 × 1024
>>76709
>Don't know why you decided to make this a separate thread from the COVID one
Because I think EC should not be so strict on the making of new threads, sticking strictly to general threads is one of the reason there's no banter in this place and the today thread has been 3-4 of the same people talking in circles for years now
>but I do find your anti-vax stance a refreshing reprieve from you-know-damn-well-whose insufferably partisan shenanigans
I actually don't know who you're talking about, because I rarely read anything on EC anymore
>Either way, I got COVID without the vaccine and survived. Not saying you shouldn't get vaxxed, but getting COVID without a vax isn't a death sentence. Funny thing is, I'm still quite obese, so that should've killed me. Perhaps my continuous exercise built up my immune system.
Me too and I'm also a fat fuck after my car crash last year, and all I got was 6 days of flu like symptoms and then I was fine. Like I said in the OP many of people around me who were vaxxed were absolutely incapacitated for weeks with covid
>>76717
People are dying in their droves right now above the norm, I could show you proof but I know you wouldn't accept it and would just move the goalposts, such is the case with mass indoctrination

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuwdV6YmmpQ
>>
No. 76736 Kontra
>>76735
Not him obv.
>Because I think EC should not be so strict on the making of new threads, sticking strictly to general threads is one of the reason there's no banter in this place
There is no need for banter. Sticking to general threads is why we can keep them around for a long time.

>
> >but I do find your anti-vax stance a refreshing reprieve from you-know-damn-well-whose insufferably partisan shenanigans
>
>I actually don't know who you're talking about, because I rarely read anything on EC anymore
>
> >Either way, I got COVID without the vaccine and survived. Not saying you shouldn't get vaxxed, but getting COVID without a vax isn't a death sentence. Funny thing is, I'm still quite obese, so that should've killed me. Perhaps my continuous exercise built up my immune system.
>
>Me too and I'm also a fat fuck after my car crash last year, and all I got was 6 days of flu like symptoms and then I was fine. Like I said in the OP many of people around me who were vaxxed were absolutely incapacitated for weeks with covid
>>>76717
>People are dying in their droves right now above the norm, I could show you proof but I know you wouldn't accept it and would just move the goalposts, such is the case with mass indoctrination
>
>>
No. 76747 Kontra
>>76735
>People are dying in their droves right now above the norm, I could show you proof but I know you wouldn't accept it and would just move the goalposts, such is the case with mass indoctrination
Good riddance. I could show you the proofs but you wouldn't accept it :DDD

Anyways, there's an endless list of valid criticisms to be made about every aspect of the whole COVID shitshow, vaccines included. But it is the vaccine die-off promoting people who have shifted the goalposts all along. First it was that one vaccine is a death sentence. Then it was vaccine and the booster. Then it suddenly was that you'll surely die six months after the booster. Wonder what it is now, don't really care. You at least claim that it has started or being going on already with vague statements and refuse to show any evidence that would give credibility to your claims. Meanwhile there's nothing indicating that it's taking place looking at excess mortality statistics. That isn't incompatible for example with the possibility (my understanding) that healthy young men probably shouldn't have been vaccinated, which resulted in unnecessary complications and even deaths.

It was astrology for men tier and it was on the EC. Good thread.
>>
No. 76750
364 kB, 1500 × 1500
>>76701
>I don't enjoy the suffering of others, but if they chose to take the vaxx then they have nobody to blame but themselves. It's indifference if anything
So, in your opinion, anyone who is tricked, misled, coerced, forced, or otherwise made to do something that is bad for them, by powerful entities beyond their control, deserves it?
Yeah, I'd say that's a morally questionable stance.

>putting me in the fundamentalists and Qtards
I'm sure that people who believe that aliens kidnap people to experiment on them them think that flat earthers are really dumb, and would object to being put in the same category. and vise versa.
You have to be neither of those things in order to see the ways in which they are similar.
>>
No. 76771 Kontra
21 kB, 480 × 600
>>76750
>You have to be neither of those things in order to see the ways in which they are similar.

Normally, I'd agree, but seeing that it's coming from your cunty ass, I can't help but think of this.
>>
No. 76799
>>76771
You have to take the risk of being cringe, to have a chance of being, once in a while, based.

You're unvaxxed because you were externally influenced by a bunch of social media grifters on the internet.
I'm unvaxxed because I was a lazy neet and didn't have a reason to go outside for the last 5 years or so.
We are not the same.
>>
No. 76801 Kontra
>>76799
>You're unvaxxed because you were externally influenced by a bunch of social media grifters on the internet.

Like who? Who was I influenced by? What information did I absorb that drove me to refuse the vaccine? Tell me, you seem to know something about me that I don't.

>I'm unvaxxed because I was a lazy neet and didn't have a reason to go outside for the last 5 years or so.

As if that doesn't describe 99% imageboard users.

>We are not the same

Thank God.
>>
No. 76808
>>76801
>Who was I influenced by?
i'm gonna take an educated guess and say it was probably a collection of anonymous posters on kohlchan
lol

btw you should go back
>>
No. 76813 Kontra
>>76808
>i'm gonna take an educated guess and say it was probably a collection of anonymous posters on kohlchan

You would be wrong.

And no, I won't go back. Fuck you.
>>
No. 76818
99 kB, 1080 × 1069
>>76747
>Good riddance
I don't think you know the meaning of this phrase?
>I could show you the proofs but you wouldn't accept it :DDD
You could show me proof of what?
>But it is the vaccine die-off promoting people who have shifted the goalposts all along. First it was that one vaccine is a death sentence. Then it was vaccine and the booster
I was never made any of these claims, I simply refused to take any of the vaccines and now you're putting words in my mouth when I've noticed people dying or getting seriously sick in unusually large numbers
>It was astrology for men tier and it was on the EC. Good thread.
Here is two videos explaining the excess deaths, I'm sure you'll dismiss them for being on Youtube but that's not my problem if you won't believe what is in front of your eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f45S6vmQgA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKpnLda6hS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp8ciwi0CL8

>>76750
>So, in your opinion, anyone who is tricked, misled, coerced, forced, or otherwise made to do something that is bad for them, by powerful entities beyond their control, deserves it?
No, but they are not my problem, we are each required to look after ourselves with the use of our faculties, such as reason.

Their choices are not my problem
>I'm sure that people who believe that aliens kidnap people to experiment on them them think that flat earthers are really dumb, and would object to being put in the same category. and vise versa.
A false dichotomy, also reddit tier. You appear to be one of those people that believes they know better in all matters, you have a lot to learn about the world (or maybe you don't)
>>
No. 76819 Kontra
>>76818
Why don't you do us all a favor and sum up the videos and their argument? It shouldn't be too hard for somebody who studied philosophy once.
>>
No. 76821
602 kB, 640 × 798
212 kB, 718 × 1080
> So many people I know are becoming seriously ill lately, a few have also dropped dead.
It could be https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias . People become ill and die all the time but if you expect them all to die from vaccines you attribute each death to its side effect.

After 2 years we can safely say that Corona and vaccines are
both nothingburgers. There are no die offs among vaccinated nor unvaccinated. All these masks, lockdowns look kinda funny in this light.
>>
No. 76822 Kontra
>>76818
>I don't think you know the meaning of this phrase?
Good riddance :D I love when assburgers use phrases like these to put down the other person instead of stating the correct usage. Many such cases.

>You could show me proof of what?
I was referencing your post and how sad your argumentation sounded like. Could've just had the quote there really. Oh well.

>I was never made any of these claims
Aha, so you admit that you are the conglomerate of all vaccine die-off pro-claimers. Finally,
>your true nature revealed
:DDDD

>Here is two videos explaining the excess deaths, I'm sure you'll dismiss them for being on Youtube
Why do you first complain about me putting words into your mouth only to do that yourself in the next sentence? And like I already said in my previous post that some vaccine complications could've definitely been avoided. I've watched Campbell's video already and you should probably watch it again to understand as to why there is any excess mortality to begin with. You only seem to want to listen to the "best parts". Also a statistics class could be useful to understand how the percentages relate to averages. Or maybe you have a really low threshold of what is considered a "die-off". Again, you can go look at EUROMOMO to see that there is no significant excess mortality. In Ireland specifically nothing out of the ordinary since late last year, early this year. How would you explain these statistics?

Anyways, like you said.
>that's not my problem if you won't believe what is in front of your eyes
Especially relating to the videos you linked to me as your proof for your point of view.
>>
No. 76823
10 kB, 180 × 179
Why is Ernstchan like those Pharisee guys in the Bible
>>
No. 76843
>>76823
Could you explain that statement for people who've never seen a bible up close, please?
>>
No. 76862
>>76843
The Pharisees were opponents of Jesus, a dominant religious sect of sanctimonious guys with sticks in their ass keeping to the letter of religious law, but not to the spirit. At least that's the classical reading of the new testament. But maybe we can see the "Jesus met a Pharisean who ..." as a form of socratic dialogue. The discussion is ongoing.

I am now questioning whether it makes sense to mention the term 'socratic dialogue' to someone who has never heard of a Pharisees and is unable to use google on the term, but whatever.
>>
No. 76869 Kontra
14 kB, 297 × 347
>antivax
Yeah, feck off
>Schizogerm
>Schizobavarian
>Schizorussian
>Schizoirland
Anyway, it is not like I lost a bunch of people, old farts, to Coronachan because of conspiracy disinformation nonsense, right? Wait, I did, thanks. Useless thread.
>>
No. 76903
>>76696
More surprising is how far from reality such theories can get. For any set of prejudices (certain person/group of people/ideology is absolutely good/bad) you can make up a conspiracy theory which fits them:
- If good/bad person does good/bad thing, you attribute it to person.
- If good/bad person does bad/good thing, you say that it's 6D-chess.
These two simple rules are enough to make any theory unfalsifiable. But of course you can use some more tricks to make it more convincing. For example, you can arbitrarily accept or disregard any source of information. If it fits narrative, then "even they had to admit it!". If it doesn't then "this source is loosely tied with bad side, so it must be lying".

Putin is secretly SJW, Putin is secretly commie/nazi(as a good thing) struggling against cabal of oligarchs, Putin is Ukrainian spy, Poroshenko is Russian spy, Zelensky is Russian spy. All these theories are convincing enough to have followers.

Example of such reasoning (taken from Sosach): a lot of patriotic telegram channels claimed that there is НАТО general in Azovstal bunker. Now he must be in captivity but no one shows us him. Why is that?
That's pretty obvious. General certainly existed. Because even pseudo-patriots who are in reality Ukrainian agents had to admit his existence. But Russia is run by British agents, so they returned the general to his sweet foggy Albion.

>>76869
"I'm not schizo" is what any schizo would say. But at least I can assure you that I'm not the one schizo that you thought of. No offence taken, after all we mongoloids all look the same.
>>
No. 76904
>>76903
You should have
>Hitler was a Jew
into your list of theories, that one is seemingly popular with certain people who are themselves subject of outlandish theories.
>>
No. 76910 Kontra
>>76903
>>76696
Good posts.
>But at least I can assure you that I'm not the one schizo that you thought of.
I am sorry m8, I really am, wish I had another and/or better designation for those "posters".
Sage because shithole thread.
>>
No. 76917
1003 kB, 218 × 228, 0:09
>>76869
So because I have noticed a huge increase in people around me falling ill or dying, I am now a schizo?
>antivax
I have all my vaccinations, for measles, mumps, rubella, polio, shingles etc.

I just chose not to take the pfizer mystery juice as is my god given right to use my faculty of reason as I see fit

>>76862
I still don't get what point the American is trying to make

>>76910
you mean those ''posters'' who chose to excersize their free will? what looneys!
>>
No. 76918
63 kB, 600 × 600
>>76917
>I still don't get what point the American is trying to make
Not him, but I assumed >>76823 meant pic related, with OP playing the role of Jesus.
>>
No. 76922
142 kB, 675 × 900
>>76917
>So because I have noticed a huge increase in people around me falling ill or dying, I am now a schizo?

No, it's because you noticed something around you that might just be an coincidence and concluded that it has to be a worldwide thing and also made up a reason for it.

That way you can blame pretty much everything you want for everything that happens.
Your head hurts? Must be because you're vaccinated.
You get grey hair in your mid 40s? It is defenitely because you're vacinated.

Stop making up reasons without proof and don't use silly youtube videos as source of information.
>>
No. 78324
171 kB, 1000 × 1000
22 year old lad from the next village over dropped dead while playing sports last week

At the same time an ambulance appeared at my neighbours house, he's dead now too, funeral was yesterday

People around me keep dropping dead and nobody is alarmed
>>
No. 78325
>>76922
That's the arguments the pharma-salespeople use. They want to convince us not to trust our own observations and reasoning so they can push their poison on us. That is how the murdereous bastards caused an opioid epidemic in the US. Maybe if you had a real education that is not fixated on so-called science but enables you to take in context, you would understand this. I suggest you read a book by Michael Ende, "Der satanarchäolügenialkohöllische Wunschpunsch", it explains in children's terms how finance and chemistry/pharma work together to destroy people, animals and the planet.
>>
No. 78328
>>78324
They are weeding out the herd. They know that overpopulation is going to kill billions, and Africans keep breeding and shitting out babies like there is no tomorrow. White people are still having too many babies for THEIR taste, they are not dying quickly enough. That is why THEY made the vaccine, to kill many white people quickly and quietly. They need to find space for 700 million Africans, they want them in Europe. This is why they predict 700 million African "climate-refugees".
>>
No. 78329
>>78325
>not to trust our own observations
By "own observations" do you mean seeing artifact ridden jpeg informercials on /pol/ and random social media posts?
If so, how is it a more direct type of observation than reading a research paper?

Or do you mean you went around compiling real world data on vaccinated people and their health status? If so, I'd like to see your data. But of course, the catch is that if you had done that, it would qualify as doing SOYENCE, and thus automatically a lie.

My biggest problem with this problem with this flat earther style hyper empiricism is that it doesn't go far enough to become a buddhist style negation of all sensory experience.
Imagine anti-vaxxers going around bringing up the central problems of epistemology to discredit jew pharma soyence, it would be so ebin.
>>
No. 78330
>>78325
>They want to convince us not to trust our own observations

So you agree that Big Foot and the Loch Ness monster are real? Those are observations someone made.
>>
No. 78331 Kontra
9 kB, 210 × 251
>>78329
>>78330
Please ignore the Schizos.
>>
No. 78332 Kontra
>>78331
Let me add, but I assume you know: The Schizos mix facts with fiction, it is all make believe, nothing we say will convince them and I aint got time don't want to play street epistemology 101 to even have a chance to get through their thicc skulls. Waste of time.
>>
No. 78333
>>78331
No, they're fun.

>>78332
>nothing we say will convince them

I know. It is still fun from time to time. I enjoy talking to all kinds of conspiracy weirdos.

Don't expect anything from it, don't waste time on research and sources. Just fun.
>>
No. 78335
>>78329
>ut of course, the catch is that if you had done that, it would qualify as doing SOYENCE, and thus automatically a lie.
The objectivity of science is an illusion. The answer is baked into the question. For example, if we ask whether immigrants are 'more criminal' than natives, racism and xenophobia are already baked into the question, so the answer can only be racist.

Science is not intention-less and its results are not neutral. Science itself is a tool of mass-manipulation.
>>
No. 78336
>>78330
>So you agree that Big Foot and the Loch Ness monster are real? Those are observations someone made.
Maybe they are. What speaks against that?
>>
No. 78337
>>78336
>What speaks against that?

Nothing, I mean scientists say they don't exist so they have to be real, right?
>>
No. 78339
>>78337
>Scientists say they are not real
Do they? Reinhold Mesmer actually saw Yetis in the Himalaya. But of course, people sitting behind a desk know better.
I find your worship of science and it's "pure intentions" disturbing. It reeks of white supremacy.
>>
No. 78342
381 kB, 750 × 757
194 kB, 512 × 789
16,5 MB, 853 × 480, 8:41
>>78329
The Science™ is no longer a trustworthy source given the volumes of money and corrupution involved, therefor I trust my own eyes and ears. Your verbal gymnastics are irrelevant, as is your appeal to authority
>anti-vaxxers
Refusing this experimental mystery juice does not make you an anti-vaxxer. Don't suppose you could point me to some SCIENCE sources somewhere that clearly states what's in the pfizer shot?
>flat earther style
You keep bringing this up as if it adds weight, both a strawman/false cause argument, but I didn't expect better of you to be honest
>>78330
Yes they are observations people made, sometimes these observations have been in huge numbers. What point are you trying to make? You sound like the russian and his flat earth strawman
>>
No. 78343
>>78342
I agree, soyence is a corrupt brainwashing psy op.
But I claim that you are a sockpuppet constructed personality created by MOSSAD to hide the REAL truth about vaccines by spreading a second counter-narrative. Prove to me otherwise, I know what I've seen.

>You keep bringing this up as if it adds weight
I mean, if a) soyence is corrupt, and b) you only trust your own observations, you HAVE to believe that the earth is flat, because the horizon simply looks flat.
Reconcile to me the mental gymnastics of only believing your own observations, but also believing in a globe earth and a heliocentric model of the solar system.

inb4 "I did the math"
Prove that mathematical equations correspond to real world phenomena.
>>
No. 78353
19 kB, 900 × 1729
I have a serious question to those that are convinced of shizo stuff. Honest answers would be appreciated.

So, you think there's this stuff that kills people left and right and somehow everyone who matters to the majority of people thinks that what you believe is crap. But YOU have the knowledge.

You also know who the bosses of the companies that produce this murderous venom are. You know who the politicians are that bring in rules and laws that make people get vaccinated. You know public figures that advertise those vaccines.

It should be really easy to find out where most of those people live.

So... why not do anything? Why rant and bitch anonymously on the internet like a little beta sissy instead of doing something? You could. You don't. Why?

Disclaimer: In no way, shape or form do i try to call for violence against anyone. I just question the shizo mentallity. Don't let the police kick in my door.

Don't harras politicians and CEOs of pharma companies.
Don't kick in my door. Please.

k thx.
>>
No. 78354
>>78353
Because the whole thing is a spiteful power fantasy where they have some secret insight that normies don't have, and everyone else deserves all the suffering they get for not being as smart as them. They don't want to help anyone, not even in their fantasies.

At least the qanon people believed they were saving people from a satanic evil, and even tried to do something about it lol
>>
No. 78355
374 kB, 663 × 659
>>78353
>It should be really easy to find out where most of those people live.
>So... why not do anything?

pic is you
>>
No. 78356
>>78355
It kinda resembles me but i only glow in the dark. That is also not an answer to my question.
>>
No. 78357 Kontra
>>78342
>I trust my own eyes and ears. Your verbal gymnastics are irrelevant, as is your appeal to authority

Despite it not being an appeal to authority trusting your eyes and ears is trusting in the illogical parts of your cognition abilities. There is nothing wrong with eyes and hears per see, they do a great job on what they developed for but don't really help in doing logical cognition that is useful for what we are talking about.

>78324
The ambulance is going down the road many times a day, I think people drop dead from the pfizer juice

t. lives near the hospital
>>
No. 78359
>>78353
People are little beta sissies in general so why would schizo antivaxers be an exception?
>>
No. 78396
>>78359
People tried to kill Hitler.
All the current dictators have tons of security around them at all times which makes attacks hard. Otherwise I'm sure some of them would drop dead soon.

Some German minister has only very little security. It should be easy for a mob of mad anti-vaxxers to get to a person like Karl Lauterbach.

Disclaimer: see my disclaimer above.
Don't hurt Karl.
>>
No. 78399
>>78396
>Don't hurt Karl
I hear you loud and clear. Operation Reinigung is go.
But it'll only start after the civil war
>>
No. 78409
>>78342
>The Science™ is no longer a trustworthy source given the volumes of money and corrupution involved, therefor I trust my own eyes and ears.
Apparently you (much like many other people) don't quite understand how science works in general. Scientists may be biased, but under any circumstances they still will be following the scientific method, because otherwise they simply cease to be scientists (in a quite objective manner). Trusting your eyes and ears, on the other hand, usually means limiting oneself to anecdotal evidence - and even worse, it doesn't exactly specify how you make conclusions basing on what you saw and heard (at which stage people are actually prone to making absolutely idiotic mistakes - the whole world around us is a live illustration to that).

Some scepticism about the covid-hysteria is advisable. Outright denying numerous scientific data, on the other hand, is utterly irrational.
>>
No. 78410
>>78409
What you say is just a matter of definition and not the essence of the issue.
>>
No. 78413
>>78410
What is the essence of the issue?
>>
No. 78414
>>78413
I mean if you say that dishonest scientists are not scientists by definition then statement "these scientists are dishonest" simply changes to "these academicians are not real scientists".
>>
No. 78416
>>78414
Of course there are dishonest scientists, but if someone does everything "the scientific" way, there is no room for dishonesty. There is data which can be checked by everyone else as well.

A video. I don't like to post youtube videos but i really like this one.

The scientific method made easy - Potholer54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIgy5JS-QhQ

Also, there isn't THE scientist.
There are scientists who work in the private sector. They usually earn good money and do whatever their company needs them to do.

There are scientists who work for universities.
They usually don't earn that much. If they would want the big money they would go into the private sector instead they took a route that allows them more freedom in their work. Those are usually the people that get nobel prices and stuff like that.

There are scientists who work for NGOs or lobbyists.

Those are all completely different things that shouldn't be compared so easily.
>>
No. 78417
>>78416
Cmon, I studied philosophy of science in uni (and liked it a lot). All the things you say don't mean that scientific community can't be wrong about something.
>>
No. 78418 Kontra
>>78417
This reminds me also of the difference between the philosophy of science and science studies. One is quite abstract theories of science, the others is the examination of science in action (the social and cultural aspect in science if you will). Note that I say nothing about the project of science and its success when noting these to other fields that have science as their object.
>>
No. 78451
>>78414
Methodological violations would most certainly lead to very unpleasant personal consequences if anyone ever bothers to check (and there are always a lot of people around who might want to). So yes, however dishonest one may be, there's rather little room for that in actual scientific work. And yes, it doesn't mean the scientific community cannot be wrong, but there's no more reliable way to uncover truths anyway.
>>
No. 78452
87 kB, 678 × 1054
I think the question of correct methodology is irrelevant here, or rather, not only do they first have to prove that the studies are false, they also have to prove that what they're saying is true.
Neither of which is being done here.
I could be 100% convinced that most studies are bullshit, but that still doesn't give me a reason to trust anything anyone else is saying.

It's frustrating that they promote extreme skepticism AND extreme gullibility in the same breath. Where is the internal consistency? If I am distrustful to such a degree that I'd dismiss all of this "official" data and studies that everyone in the world is looking at, why would they also expect me to trusting enough to believe some internet schizo?
>>
No. 78453
>>78452
Because of the typical irrationality of human thinking. If someone manages to dismantle smb's inconvenient picture of the world, he automatically gets some degree of trust as well, which he uses to build a different picture (the picture which the subject needs anyway to maximize his comfort).
>>
No. 78460 Kontra
>>78452
>>78453
tl;dr: The average person doesn't know shit and just hasn't sharpened his or her critical thinking skills and "loonies" are really deep down the rabbit hole.
>>
No. 78480
>>78451
You describe a very idealized picture. In reality there are ideological biases, influence of lobby groups as well as inter-academia conflicts of interest. Also even in a hard sciences "scientific method" is not a strict algorithm following which leads to a very certain result. There is a room for ambiguity within it and therefore for manipulations.

Let's imagine for a second that corona vaccines have serious side effects which outweigh their potential benefit. [but not serious enough to be obvious to every person] In your opinion, would scientific community admit it?
>>
No. 78481
>>78452
I'm not saying that Irish is right. As I said, it's most probably his confirmation bias. However "just trust the science!" is barely argument against his beliefs.
>>
No. 78484
>>78480
Who is the "scientific community"?
Like it was said in here >>78416
There is not THE scientist.

And sure, even a chemist who works at Pfitzer wants to find reasons not to release a product. Lawsuits are a thing and no company wants to risk losing reputation and multiple billion dollars because of a harmful product.
>>
No. 78485
>>78484
> There is not THE scientist.
There is. Scientist is a guy acknowledged by other scientists. Otherwise he's impostor and science freak. Scientific community with its system of publications and peer-reviews is a circlejerk by design.

> Lawsuits are a thing
No judge would sue Phizer over corona vaccines [in our hypothetical situation]. There are 3 in 1 in this particular case: financial, political and ideological reasons are against that.
>>
No. 78487
>>78485
>There is

Are you dumb or are you just pretending?

>No judge would sue

No judge would do that, that is correct Unless he has a reason to, but in that case he wouldn't do it as a judge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge
>>
No. 78489 Kontra
87 kB, 299 × 288
>>78485
>Scientific community with its system of publications and peer-reviews is a circlejerk by design.
While most likely not entirely wrong... Are you the Russian schizo?
>>
No. 78503
>>78487
Srry, I confused words "to sue" and "to fine".

> Are you dumb or are you just pretending?
I prefer term "intellectually challenged"
>>
No. 78530 Kontra
I missed my train, damn vaxx
>>
No. 78541 Kontra
132 kB, 1000 × 666
>>78489
No, I'm another schizo. There are many of us.
>>
No. 79337
24 year old hurler dropped dead last week near where I live, people were saying he had a pre-existing condition and I asked what it was
>myocarditis
They still didn't put two and two together

Three other people between 50 and 60 died in the last 10 days, I've seen 2 ambulances outside houses while going to work last week collecting people. And this is in a village of 500 people.

Absolutely nobody is concerned that young people are dropping dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkQ7LsHPASA
>>
No. 79351 Kontra
152 kB, 1920 × 1080
>>79337
>young people are dropping dead
>between 50 and 60

People always died. Stop making up your own reasons for it. Especially if all you have is "someone died" or "i saw an ambulance".
It's super annoying and destorys every possible way to have an actual, serious discussion about a topic that is kinda important.
>>
No. 79353 Kontra
>>79351
I think it is wildly fascinating in a sense. Reading about the brain being good at pattern completion, this makes sense. Like a tiny information is "completed" to make sense of a bigger whole (and in the usual sense to act fast and accordingly). So in this case Ireland is seeing an ambulance and this information is integrated in the bigger whole of a corona hoax. It's just fascinating to see how these things might work.
>>
No. 79402
>>79351
>a topic that is kinda important

We already have data showing higher-mortality rates among the non-vaccinated even excluding covid - it's just trolling at this point.

The real topic is in all the dangerous precedents set for executive state power. The recent use of self-isolation commands in China to suppress a bank run being an example of how things can now be but in the UK we now have to live with the massive extension of executive power with little democratic scrutiny. I don't know if similar has happened abroad but here the immediate result was a massive amount of corruption as contracts for things like PPE ended up being handed out to politicians mates when the tender process was cut.
https://www.theguardian.com/law/2020/oct/27/covid-measures-will-be-seen-as-monument-of-collective-hysteria-and-folly-says-ex-judge

I'd also like to discuss how a bunch of selfish cunts emptied all the stores shelves for no reason and then found themselves throwing it all out. For some reason we're all just supposed to forget that they did that and that somehow it would remain a crime if a real happening came and I were to go into their homes and take what I want.
>>
No. 79501
66 kB, 828 × 1024
>>79402
>We already have data showing higher-mortality rates among the non-vaccinated even excluding covid - it's just trolling at this point
Don't push your heart too hard anytime soon my brother, stay safe

https://odysee.com/@JWild:6/Whats-Going-On-Vol-7:0?
>>
No. 79503
>>79402
>We already have data showing higher-mortality rates among the non-vaccinated even excluding covid
And correlation doesn't mean causation. Group selection is really a bitch when it comes to medical statistics. That's why medics normally want controlled experiments with the control group being as identical to the test group as possible.
>>
No. 79504
>>
No. 79573
1,3 MB, 682 × 1334
>>79503
Or the vaxx is actually protecting us from something else and that's the real conspiracy. The most obvious denominator is a distrust of authority and being dead from a host of causes that don't readily connect...almost as if something beyond human comprehension is at work.

Vaxxers not only live longer but have bigger and more powerful erections. The lizardmen just want us to be happy.
>>
No. 79574 Kontra
>>79573
>The lizardmen just want us to be happy.

This. Why do so many people have a problem with that?
>>
No. 79660
not today
>>
No. 79747
An up it goes again
>>
No. 84648
6,8 MB, 720 × 720, 2:01
137 kB, 1080 × 1080
104 kB, 1024 × 900
Have you moved at the speed of science lately Ernst?

55,000 people per month in Europe alone are moving at the speed of science
>>
No. 84649
>>84648
Conclusions based on cross-country comparisons are often faulty in general as they rarely can sort out the multitude of potentially related factors.

However, if we look at the map we'll see that countries with the largest excess mortality are also the countries with the largest lifespan. In particular, in Greece the average lifespan is almost 10 years larger for men and about 6 years larger for women than in Bulgaria. It's a possibility that the excessive mortality mostly occured among the oldest people, for whatever reasons.
>>
No. 84650
>>84649
P.S.: The most remarkable exception in that regard is Sweden. However, as Sweden has become known for its restriction-free policy in 2020-2021, it's possible that its COVID-vulnerable share of population has been already mostly eliminated in 2020-2021, while in Germany or Italy those people keep dying. I'd need a more complete statistics.
>>
No. 84656
>>84648
All the vaxxed sheeple get what they deserve for their nativity. BASED!
>>
No. 84658
>>84648
P.S.: But the fact is that vacciantion at the moment is mostly profit-driven is a fact. With virtually everyone having been infected at least once and the virus happily circulating in the population (alredy markedly less pathogenic), vaccination makes nearly zero sense for an average person. I don't know anyone who was seriously suffering from their second case of COVID (some people took their first case hard). I got two shots of Sputnik in 2021, fell sick with COVID at least once since then (had it like mild flu with some slight but unpleasant olfactory glitches) and not planning to take any more shots.
>>
No. 84659
>>84658
>Sputnik
You are safe. Since the government of Russia does not hate their own population, they use a vaccine that does not genetically modifying people to become infertile, give them AIDS and kill them with heart disease. Only the RNA-Vaxx does that because they want to cull the herd so they can import more niggers from Africa to create a new brown mixed-race population, because not genociding white people is Nazi.
The vaxx gives einen irregular cycles, and not just once, but forever. People vaxxed with the mRNA become infertile, or have their genes modified so their children will not be able to produce gametes. They get vaxx aids where the immune system is destroyed. The heart-attack die-off is only the first wave! Be happy to live in Russia, where there is a REAL vaccine!
>>
No. 84660 Kontra
Megakek how the schizos were actually right and it both fucks with your heart and immune system while also not stopping transmission at all.
What a world.
>>
No. 84662 Kontra
>>84660
Megakek wegen the other truth-bombs burst on you.
>>
No. 84665
>>84660
It doesn't stop transmission but reduces it, though the rate looks too small.

And no, it cannot fuck with your cardiovascular system worse than the original COVID itself can (though there's a small catch, as the virus itself is slowly becoming less and less pathogenic).
>>
No. 84666 Kontra
>>84665
>2022
>still believing propaganda from 2020
You are more bluepilled than the average cuck.
>>
No. 84668
>>84659
>Only the RNA-Vaxx does that
But, well, there is no fundamental differences between RNA and vector vaccines beyond the way they deliver the genetic material into the cell.

What the undereducated conspiracy theorists are usually completely missing is that the vaccines affect only an overwhelming minority of the body's cells, and, to that matter, they don't affect the cell's core DNA anyway (simply because there is no normal mechanism to do that).
>>
No. 84669
>>84666
Sorry, but if you don't believe the whole global medical community (I wouldn't count some freak surgeons discussing virology here), you can start outright from the flat earth hypothesis.
>>
No. 84672 Kontra
>>84668
>>84669
see >>78331 and [-]
>>
No. 84674 Kontra
>>84669
Vaxx-Doctors are not the medical community. There just isn't any true debate, students are brainwashed with pro-vaxx propaganda in uni. Have you ever heard of the Henle-Koch postulates?

1.) The microorganism must be found in abundance in all organisms suffering from the disease, but should not be found in healthy organisms.
2.) The microorganism must be isolated from a diseased organism and grown in pure culture.
3.) The cultured microorganism should cause disease when introduced into a healthy organism.

So-called viruses do not fulfill these postulates, since no one has grown them in pure culture. Hence, they do not exist, or, if they do exist, are not pathogenic.

But doctors who say this openly won't have a career and will be isolated. The best doctors do not care. There are tons of doctors who do not talk their patients into getting poison-ladden and now genetically modifying shots.

Nature wants us to go through certain diseases in childhood, not having those causes weak health, a weak body and allergies. All the vaxxed children grow up to be weak and pathetic, while the unvaxxed children grow up to be strong and healthy. I have seen this with my own eyes.

"Kli-Kla-Klabauterbach" Karl Lauterbach, the German minister for sickness (calls himself minister for health, but in this twisted world, war is peace...) now wants to make homeopathic treatments illegal since they threaten the vaxx-industry.
>>
No. 84675 Kontra
>>84674
>Vaxx-Doctors are not the medical community. There just isn't any true debate
...Tells a man who has nothing to do with medical science. Fabulous. (Granted, many working medics don't have an idea what science actually is either, but that's a different issue.)
>>
No. 84677 Kontra
>>84675
"Science" and "scientific" have become propaganda-terms used for marketing and propaganda. Their only meaning is now "approved by the-powers-that-be." And of course every obedient 'citizen' (do not exist anymore, either, only wannabe-citizens) wants to please the-powers-that-be.
>>
No. 84697
>>84659
>Only the RNA-Vaxx does that
iirc AstraZeneca is not mRNA and was made illegal in several countries after imminent death revealed to be a too common side effect.
>>
No. 84699
>>
No. 84701 Kontra
394 kB, 800 × 557
1,4 MB, 426 × 498, 0:02
Looks like the war in Ukraine also influences the resource availability for sanity meds in the west :DDD
>>
No. 84935
2,8 MB, 4096 × 2304
>>84668
>What the undereducated conspiracy theorists are usually completely missing is that the vaccines affect only an overwhelming minority of the body's cells
My brother, the mRNA sequence has already been confirmed in breast milk of vaxxies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uF1oPyh8OY
>>84674
>while the unvaxxed children grow up to be strong and healthy. I have seen this with my own eyes.
I have had to take my daughters aside and tell them a few times a week that if anyone tries to inject them with anything, and I am not there, they are to run for their lives. It's happened a few times in England so far that kids have been given the vaxx and then the school is like whoops we thought we had your permission
>>84677
>"Science" and "scientific" have become propaganda-terms used for marketing and propaganda
This, I have more faith in cryptic symbols in my dreams these days than 'The Science' such as it is
>>
No. 85000
>>84935
>the mRNA sequence has already been confirmed in breast milk of vaxxies
They are shedding the mRNA everywhere they go. I bet the vaxx sequence can now be found everywhere. We need to avoid contact with the vaxxed as far as possible, otherwise we will get vaxxed by proxy. In a sense, they brought the zombie apocalypse upon us. There will be a time when the truth comes out, then the vaxxed will be punished for their crimes. They will try to hide/keep their vaxx-status secret, because all the dirty vaxxed will be put in camps to protect the clean, pure unvaxxed. We must be prepared to root them out and drive them together and intern them to protect ourselves from their vaxxed genes!
>>
No. 85042 Kontra
41 kB, 400 × 400
>>85000
>We need to avoid contact with the vaxxed as far as possible

I heard from credible sources that it might be transmittable over the internet. Better act accordingly.
>>
No. 85050
>>85042
I'm half-vaccinated. One shot of two. Am I considered vaxxie?
>>
No. 85051
4 kB, 167 × 186
5 kB, 195 × 259
>>84935
> whoops.jpg
My ancestors.

t. Ashkenazim
>>
No. 85052
Never vaxxed
>>
No. 85061
80 kB, 830 × 960
>>85000
You might be taking things a bit too far, a common problem Germans have
>>85050
Is it Sputnik? You're probably okay if so
>>85051
lol
>>85052
How was the propaganda in Russia to take the vaxx? was it 24/7 and all antivaxxers are literally hitler like here?
>>
No. 85071
>>85061
Yes at first but then they started to beg and gave up
>>
No. 85106 Kontra
>>85061
In 2022 we know what 24/7 propaganda looks like. With covid it was very moderate. Blue collars were often forced to vaxx by their employees though (Russian Railroad Company, for example).
>>
No. 85187
113 kB, 1024 × 788
>>85106
>>85071
Is there crazy excess deaths in Russia now (not including the war obviously) like there is in the west?

In Europe it's at 55,000 per month excess, Japan is at about 85,000 per month excess
>>
No. 85199
>>85187
Due to virtual absence of protective measures in 2021, Russia was over with its excess deaths by the end of 2021. In 2022 excess deaths have been slightly negative (most people who would have died already did, including some people who would have died in 2022 one way or another).
>>
No. 85203 Kontra
>>76747
Yeah, you pretty much admit that you are indoctrinated sheeple who ignore all and every facts. Enjoy dying of the thirteenth or thirty-fifth dose, vaxxling.
>>
No. 85204
>>85187
Russia does not serve the gen-manipulating vaxxine and they are not subject to the great replacement and white genocide, so obviously not.
>>
No. 85216
There is a Sputnik-V vaccine, but no Sputnik-Z.
Besides a login field on EC, we need a field to specify how many vaccines and boosters have you taken, so that men of science can recognize each other. Who is the most scientific Ersnt btw?
>>
No. 85223
230 kB, 112 × 112, 0:01
>>85216
>Who is the most scientific Ersnt btw?
the majority of Ernsts are pseuds with delusions of grandeur, especially American and German Ernsts
>>
No. 85226 Kontra
>>85223
>delusions of grandeur
>makes grandiose claims about great die-offs and other lofty world wide working conspiracies that he sees through

You might consider your crystal clear vision as an illusion.

t. Prof. Dr. Dr. Med. nat. Ernst Claus Max Wilhelm von Wurf
>>
No. 85244
26 kB, 320 × 336
>>85226
My grandiose claims are ont so grandiose when you look at the statistics behind those claims, excess deaths are real, there are massive increases in cancer, sudden death and cardiac issues since the vaccine rolled out

Now I will be honest, I am willing to accept that I am wrong if someone can convince me so, for example I am willing to accept that it is possible that it is covid itself, not the vaccine, that is killing people months and years after the fact. However the deaths seem to match the vaccinate rates of said countries more often than not

There is one thing I will never accept though and that is that the governments of this world are telling the truth in any matter that relates to our well being, for a decade now the globohomo west has not bothered to hide its obvious hatred if its own population. If the government of Ireland, or Ursula Vonder Karen, Klaus Schwab or any of those unelected beurocrats in the EU told me that the sky is blue I would walk outside myself to double check, that's how much I trust these people and their intentions
>>
No. 85254 Kontra
>However the deaths seem to match the vaccinate rates of said countries more often than not

1) Sounds like correlation which is not causation. Afaik human drive for sense-making and its ability to recognize patterns can lead to false, that is non-logical conclusions here.
2) Do you have correct data to judge? Are you in a position to adequately evaluate the data you are presented? (Same goes for the conclusions you are presented) Do these people you are listening to ask the right questions? How do you judge that? the shifting of questions and problems in science and generally systematic research is crucial for making new insights and thus the ability to judge this is important

> that the governments of this world are telling the truth in any matter that relates to our well being

A grandiose claim that builds on nothing really but has so many unquestion premises in it about what politics is and how it works. You imagine governments as monolithic entities with hidden agendas. Where does this thinking come from? Because this thinking is not new, certainly way older than the last decade(s) but as one can read up, arguments are made that this thinking rolls out after WW2 because back then a lot of things changed on how society is organized. Your paranoid (non-pathologic) thinking is nothing special but a common pattern due to highly organized social and political life, among other things that cuts off imaginaries of individual self-control, or enlightenment era thinking of what an individual actor is (rational, full control of self). While you are being controlled you think, the governments themself have become what you want to be, rational autonomous actors. The thought that these governments are in themselves differentiated and ridden with conflict does not cross your mind because you think everything that happened in the last decades is due to governments (globo homo) and that all social-political-economic patterns of the past are solely dependant on government efforts.
You lack meta cognitive abilities to judge your own trains of thought, you don't seem to ask or search for alternative explanations other than the ones you currently seem heavily invested to.
>>
No. 85257
>>85254
>You imagine governments as monolithic entities with hidden agendas
Why is it that otherwise perfectly intelligent, thoughtful and rationally minded people baulk at the suggestion that sociopaths are conspiring to manipulate and deceive them? And why will they defend this ill-founded position with such vehemence?

History catalogues the machinations of liars, thieves, bullies and narcissists and their devastating effects. In modern times too, evidence of corruption and extraordinary deceptions abound.

We know, without question, that politicians lie and hide their connections and that corporations routinely display utter contempt for moral norms – that corruption surrounds us.

We know that revolving doors between the corporate and political spheres, the lobbying system, corrupt regulators, the media and judiciary mean that wrongdoing is practically never brought to any semblance of genuine justice.

We know that the press makes noise about these matters occasionally but never pursues them with true vigour.

We know that in the intelligence services and law enforcement wrongdoing on a breathtaking scale is commonplace and that, again, justice is never forthcoming.

We know that governments repeatedly ignore or trample on the rights of the people, and actively abuse and mistreat the people. None of this is controversial.

So exactly what is it that conspiracy deniers refuse to acknowledge with such fervour, righteousness and condescension? Why, against all the evidence, do they sneeringly and contemptuously defend the crumbling illusion that ‘the great and good’ are up there somewhere, have everything in hand, have only our best interests at heart, and are scrupulous, wise and sincere? That the press serves the people and truth rather than the crooks? That injustice after injustice result from mistakes and oversights, and never from that dread word: conspiracy?

What reasonable person would continue to inhabit such a fantasy world?
>>
No. 85259 Kontra
>>85257
You conflate my reasoning for a differentiated perspective on systems with a denial of oppression, control, and wrongdoings.
Being "paranoid" is the basis for critical thinking in the end. So that is why I wrote non-pathologic. Bruno Latour called the marxian-enlightenment based critical theory a philosophy of suspicion and that is right in my eyes. Nonetheless there is a difference in for example Ireland and right wing thinking and marxian critical theory for example, namely the homogeneity or non-homogeneity of the objects under fire. Besides that there are other things which differentiate these two kinds of critique.
>>
No. 85263
>>85259
>differentiated perspective
>namely the homogeneity or non-homogeneity of the objects under fire
So you do assume that there are truely noble people in government who are not murderous self-serving sociopaths? But then why don't the sociopaths get rid of them? All non-homogeneity is an act for the masses. They pretends to have minor differences in front of cameras, but we can clearly see that they are all marching in the same direction.

If politicians that are not part of a United block of sociopaths exist, why do we only see ever-increasing evil from government? Like bringing in millions of refugees. Two of the men Carola Raciete ferried over have already been sentenced to twenty years in prison. https://www.wochenblick.at/welt/gewalt-folter-mord-durch-rackete-schuetzlinge/
Find me a non-imprisoned reference population with a higher share of murderers than refugee nuggets ferried over by Carola Rackete! Yet, German politicians called them more valuable than gold. What makes such criminals so valuable to politicians, I wonder? If politicians are non homogeneous, why don't they stop this?

We only see conditions getting worse! They did all that pre-vegan propaganda, now, we have an inflation that makes meat unaffordable to everyone but managers and politicians. And you say that's a coincidence and they did not plan that to make our lives worse? In Freiburg, the stinky green mold-party has banned meat from schools. They will raise poor children malnourished, but I am certain their own children will be fed meat! (Bio, triple-priced).

Things are going to get really, really bad for normal people, think Weimar or 1990s Russia. There will be power outages, price surges, fuel shortages, wide-spread industrial blight, poverty, crime and ever increasing amounts of raping, stabbing refugee niggers (more valuable than gold!)
>>
No. 85265 Kontra
>>85263
You are not able to understand me or intentionally misunderstand me. I don't care what is true in that case. You talk past what I was talking about, remember that I said the shifting of problem constellations generates new insights? Yeah, you don't understood that for sure.
>>
No. 85275
Hard to say whether corona vaccines are harmful, but it's pretty obvious that they're useless. As well as masks and lockdowns.
>>
No. 85302
2,3 MB, 379 × 452, 0:02
>>85254
>Sounds like correlation which is not causation
stopped reading there. You immediately outed yourself as a midwit
>>85275
Is the Sputnik also useless? I've heard literally nothing in western media about it, how effective it is etc.
>>
No. 85308
>>85275
>Hard to say whether corona vaccines are harmful, but it's pretty obvious that they're useless.
I'd beg to differ. They're nearly useless as far as protection against infection (by the current strains) is concerned. They seriously reduce severity (and the risk of COVID-related death) in persons who had not been previously exposed to SARS-CoV-2, though, as the organism's ability to synthesize even poorly specific antibodies against the spike protein of the virus is valuable. However, at the moment there are hardly any such people remaining.
>>
No. 85317
>>85308
>They reduce severity
This is what the media and so-called "science" tell us, but it's impossible to falsify.
>You got the Rona in spite of getting vaxxed?
>Yeah, would have gotten it much worse without xddd
It's obviously a propaganda lie and purple get sick from the vaxx all the time.
>>
No. 85318
>>85317
>This is what the media and so-called "science" tell us, but it's impossible to falsify.
Hospitalization rate is objective as fuck. And, obviously enough, strongly correlates with death rate.
>>
No. 85321
63 kB, 663 × 666
>>85318
So we need to compare age adjusted infection rate, hospitalization rate and death rate among vaccinated vs unvaccinated. Got such stats?
>>
No. 85322
>>85321
Shouldn't be that difficult to find, used to watch them in abundance in 2021. The data were even present in the papers which the anti-vaxxers actively used to support their rather absurd claim that vaccination increases the chances to get infected (slightly forgetting that the vaccinated and the unvaccinated at that moment were two quite distinct groups and in the latter a huge share of COVID cases simply weren't registered - and, indeed, the statistics regarding people below 18, who basically have no choice but to report every case of illness, and regarding hospitalization rates, which roughly corresponds to the severity no matter whether you're a pro-vaxxer or an anti-vaxxer, were just as expected).
>>
No. 85555
Covid was spreading around Italy as far back as Sept 2019, it was likely doing the rounds all over the world and it was mostly asymptomatic

They found antibodies in blood samples stored from back then, meaning by the time we had lockdowns the virus had already been spreading for the best part of 6-7 months and fuckloads of people in the west already had natural immunity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzPophi-9MY
>>
No. 85583 Kontra
595 kB, 1041 × 923
>>85555
As a rule of thumb:
If someone posts a youtube video as source of a stupid shizo claim without actual proof it is a stupid shizo claim without actual proof.
>>
No. 85593
922 kB, 245 × 185, 0:04
>>85583
It's actually an excellent source, reason being Youtube cracks down heavily on ''misinformation'' so that guy has to back up everything he says with peer reviewed studies, government publications and other water tight sources

If you watch the video (which you of course won't), you'll see he lists every source of his in the description and goes over it all in his video with a fine tooth comb

carry on citizen
>>
No. 85594 Kontra
352 kB, 1080 × 1068
>>85593
>(which you of course won't)

Not even clicking the link.
Feel free to post those great sources used to make the video. Why would i watch someone talk about something i could read myself?
>>
No. 85595 Kontra
>>85594
>Why would i watch someone talk about something i could read myself?

You might need to watch the video in order to understand how the sources are used/linked in a chain of arguments to come to a certain conclusion, it might not be self-evident from the list of sources and their content perhaps there never has been a "water tight" reasoning in this chain though, of course

I mean usually people are laymen to what they are exposed to in this world of ubiquitous distribution of labor and its consequential sophistication of expertise. I wonder how fast one is able to judge methods and results made in scientific papers of a foreign discipline, let alone if you never cared much of academia or have never been part of this institution. So a certain amount of trust is the norm, you trust on other systems output to work with it yourself as input, so to speak, you cannot know all systems and have a sort of god position when it comes to judging knowledge outputs.
>>
No. 85597
>>85595
>You might need to watch the video in order to understand how the sources are used/linked in a chain of arguments to come to a certain conclusion

And how are the people making the videos more qualified in doing that than i am?
I already have to trust the original sources, then i also have to trust those people that tell me what those sources supposedly say.

I'd rather read the poem before i have the interpretation.
>>
No. 85598 Kontra
369 kB, 853 × 1280
>>85597
forgot to Kontra
>>
No. 85599 Kontra
80 kB, 404 × 316
>>85597
>And how are the people making the videos more qualified in doing that than i am?

That was not of concern in that post. I understand what you point at and rightly so. Obviously, a Youtuber making an argument is less trustful than an institution (its members being representatives and practicing the norms while producing knowledge) that developed norms for producing/formating knowledge. Albeit of course this doesn't rule out a Youtuber being right about something (logically, but maybe statistically there is a very different result if one found or will find a way to examine this well enough :DDDD). In the end you for the argument to be destroyed or something like that you need to listen to the person presenting it, the nodes of the argument are organized in a certain way for this, when you only have the nodes list this might not work for reproducing the argument in its organizational form.
>>
No. 85600 Kontra
>>85599
I mean we trust these systems because other people with similar expert knowledge say it's alright etc. It's a community thing. People usually will then call up things like the majority was fist against Darwin!!! Now its common knowledge! What they don't consider is that this probably is a more rare occurrence than all the lost battles of arguments never heard of because they were just shit and mainly forgotten.
>>
No. 85607
>>85555
One thing I find unfortunate is that covid made schizos do a 180 on MDs.
I remember there being a popular redpill about how MDs don't know anything and are obsolete in the age of google, because all they do is prescribe medicine based on obvious symptoms, that anyone could look up by themselves.
But it was usually a well poisoning tactic in the service of pseudomedicine like crystal healing and shit. But still I liked it because most doctors are assholes.

Now they're willing to trust an MD with communicating virology research. Don't they have principles?

>>85595
The conclusion from this line of reasoning is that the only way for a layman to be correctly informed on fields requiring high expertise is to adopt the expert consensus. Not that they should trust any specific individual's interpretation of research papers.

The extreme of this is this channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAnOrZHzI5k
He uses real research papers on astrophysics and shows fancy graphs, but everything he's saying is pure nonsense.
But I wouldn't be able to articulate why it's nonsense because I don't know shit about astrophysics and can't properly read those papers. So the only thing I can do is trust the eggsperts.
>>
No. 85612
>>85607
>The conclusion from this line of reasoning is that the only way for a layman to be correctly informed on fields requiring high expertise is to adopt the expert consensus.

Let me refine then:
First, I think, is a general trust in the expert community and its consensus, yes. You first need to trust certain insights to be true and that are held by many people who invested large amounts of their time in generating insights related to the objects of interest. Otherwise, you cannot work with insights yourself, since you would have to invest large amount of time to find out if it's true or not what they claim yourself. But investing so much time instead of just trusting essentially sends you on the way of becoming an expert yourself and not a layman anymore.
You can learn how they reached conclusions and trace the generation of expert knowledge, agree or disagree and also eventually dive into the debates on what is actually not consented upon or needs to be reconsidered in light of new insights. That is how a scientific education works, regardless if it is natural science or humanities. You have books and articles that entail arguments considered worthy, certain basics/essentials considered mandatory to learn and understand the science and lastly you learn how this knowledge is made and why it's true (or not). The last one is what laymen usually miss the most, I'd say, albeit it is very crucial.

>So the only thing I can do is trust the eggsperts.

Well, you can try to follow a debate on a given topic between (self claimed) experts, regardless of whether them having a diploma or not and make up your mind about the arguments. So the laymen has the option of following conflicting arguments, wether these can be judged correctly or not still depends on a certain training/learning prior to this.
>>
No. 85674
What if the vaccine is the mark of the beast and those who took out will go straight to hell? I think this might be true.
>And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
The vacx is injected into the right arm, or, pars pro toto hand. Those who are not vaxxed are not allowed to buy or sell
The charge number of the vaxx producer is entered into the vaxx-certification the vaxxed, carry it at all times.

Vaxxlings serve Satan and they will be rewarded by going to hell! Satanists, all of them! The west us full of devil worshippers. Cue all of the Abramovich fans among the rich and powerful!
>>
No. 85819
618 kB, 884 × 1280
7 kB, 265 × 190
It was a transhumanist genetic mass experiment in an immense scale. The pandemic was a plandemic. Who would have thought?

And of course mainly white people have been vaxxed. What a coincidence! Might this have anything to so with the planned exchange of populations? The refugee niggers are coming, so they need to cull as many of the white cattle as possible to make room for their precious niggers! And the blanda upp!
>>
No. 85826 Kontra
>>85819
>Wot's in the shots?
Australian literature should be met with a ban.
>>
No. 85827 Kontra
>>85819
There are nanobots inside my walls, make them stop.
>>
No. 85858
>>85827
Do you have buyers remorse because of getting vaxxed with nanobots for an illness caused by 5G radiation, NPC?
>>
No. 85902
My mother had a stroke, and my brother lost a testicle to cancer. All the clotties get sick all the time and they have aged 5 years in one year, also they are very irritable, fly off the handle at the slightest thing. Slower, more forgetful. More eager to swallow the lies on tv, less critical thinking. There's more I'm forgetting I'm sure
>>
No. 85937
>>
No. 85939 Kontra
>>85902
>they have aged 5 years in one year,

I know it's shocking but this happens to people, especially when they have more serious illnesses which are more likely the older people get. Without the juice people would be stroke and cancer free I'm sure, though.
>>
No. 85962
223 kB, 438 × 438
>>85902
I've got be honest, since I made the OP I haven't noticed much more dying except for the odd celeb in their 40s and 50s dropping dead, but then again everyone I know refused the booster shots, the inital wave of deaths an illnesses was in quick proximity to the 1st and 2nd booster
>>85858
>>85819
Well poisoner, your over the top shit is not helping
>>85937
People were going wild over this, I gotta admit the worst I faced being unvaxxed was I was kicked out of a McDonalds and I was refused indoor seating in a few restaurants, no big deal so I don't have a huge grudge. If I had lost my job though I would be out for blood against the vaxxie cattle
>>85939
Why are Germans like this?
>>
No. 86701
New documentary.
https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html
The vaxxed die more frequently than the unvaxxed. Vaxxlings are collapsing suddenly and die. The vaxxed are walking dead. I can only laugh about the pathetic weak-minded stupid dumb idiots who took the vaxxed. They were naive andcweaj willed enough to be manipulated and now have to cope with being walking dead.
>>
No. 86718
104 kB, 1024 × 712
>>86701
I meant to post this myself, watched it the other day it's depressing. Those huge fibrin clots they're pulling out of vaxxies is just the stuff of nightmares

My buddy was complaining to me the other day about pains in his legs and hips, an image of that bit in the documentary where they showed live clotting in people using some dye or something in their blood popped into my heads, because the dude took 3x vaxx
>>
No. 86719
>>86718
Do you think this applies to all vaccination, or just covid vaccines, or just specific covid vaccines?

In turn: Are you against vaccination for covid in principle, or do you think it would be possible to create a vaccine that was fine and that you would be willing to take?
>>
No. 86721
634 kB, 1458 × 1454
>>86719
>Are you against vaccination for covid in principle
The trust is gone, I will never let anyone inject me with anything ever again, unless my life depends on it.
>>
No. 86722
>>86718
Avoid the vaxxed sheeple, just cut them off.
>>
No. 86723
>>86719
Vaxxing has been mass-murder since the beginning. It is an age old superstition from the 17th century. There are statistics from the nineteenth century from the city of Leicester. The mortality rate from smallpox there was much lower than the mortality rate in cities where they forced everyone to take the vaccine. Polio vaccine is a giving lie. Poliomyelitis did not cause the epidemic of paralytic symptoms attributed to it. Those symptoms were caused by DDT. But Polio-vaccines succeed in giving hundreds of thousands or even millions cancer, since they contained a monkey-virus called SV-40.

The vaxx-industry has two purposes: make money and reduce the human population. The second is the more important. Elites think it so important that their secret cult had it edged into the Georgia guide stones! >MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000
IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE
They grow ever more sneaky with this. The vaxx kills people, but it also genetically modifies people. More stillborn children, less healthy sperm an irregular cycle are all known results of taking the vaxx, as is so-called vaxx-aids, the total destruction of the immune system through repeated vaccination. The children of the vaxxed will be largely infertile as a result of genetic modification. The elites all got a different juice or just saltwater. Third-workers were not vaxxed, only white people. This is white genocide.
>>
No. 86726 Kontra
>>86721
>unless my life depends on it.

How do you know if it does?
>>
No. 86739
More plausible theory: vaxx gives you immunity but not from covid, but a different deadly disease they will release in the future.
Think about it, why would the adrenochrome chugging nwo lizardmen want to exterminate the obedient sheeple, but keep the based and redpilled disobedient rebels with very big brains and even bigger penises?
They'd want to do the exact opposite.
>>
No. 86743 Kontra
>>86739
based and redpilled hardly procreate these days anymore, they are a problem that solves itself over time. The irony is that they don't acknowledge their biologic determination and instead tell everybody the market logic of evolution was rigged by evil elites, they don't stand a chance on the fuck-and-family-market because they have been cursed with the ugly-and-creep-tax from birth.
>>
No. 86747
>>78416
Sorry to disappoint you, but nobody is releasing all the data. Not even upon request.
They all measure shit until the shit they want to measure is in the few sets of data that they don't delete.

t. scoince
>>
No. 86749
>>86747
This. The vaxx is propaganda, and science is just brainwashing and propaganda. Where today, they say "science" when they want to manipulate the stupid masses, in they might have said "the bible" in the past, and sheeple are dumb enough to fall for it.

When the religion thing stopped working, they just had to invent another absolute authority to control the enslaved dumb subhuman masses, and it works perfectly, as you can see from the number of vaxxlings.
>>
No. 86755 Kontra
>>86747
Not everyone works in cancer research, Ernst.
>>
No. 86757
64 kB, 758 × 644
>>86726
>How do you know if it does?
By not being retarded and trusting random retards on the TV or (((sanctioned))) news sources

I will judge for myself, through either the evidence of my own eyes or word of mouth from those I can trust. Never will I trust the media, TV, (((news))) or internet shitters trying to shape my opinion

btw sage-German I am still trying to figure out if you are a shill, a bot or even sentient. The Jury is out
>>
No. 86758
>>76676

>A dumb little vaxxed pseudo-person without your own mind, believing whatever the government tells you.

I don't know how it is in Europe, but here in USA everyone entering public elementary school is required to get their shots, and get them yearly in order to continue attending. Only extremely liberal states permit religious exemptions, the largest of which is California which will grant it arbitrarily. In CA the vast majority of non-vaxxed people are hardcore liberal vegans and JWs. In general, vaccination is a yearly thing expected out of everyone regardless of what the media says. I've personally gotten about ~37 flu shots in my entire life @ at age 25 - Walgreens has been doing double flu shots for several years now. I have a comparable amount of pneumonia shots. 5 covid shots (3 moderna, 2 boosters).

Also, do you really trust chinese SARS over a truther youtube video? 99% of society can know, for certain, that getting chinese SARS would be very bad for their health even if they do survive it.
>>
No. 86759
>>86757
>Never will I trust the media, TV, (((news))) or internet shitters trying to shape my opinion

So your current position is based entirely on the happenings described in your OP.
Your rhetoric resembles that of "internet shitters" like some of the posters in this thread to a large degree or so it appears to me, the occasional drive-by reader, why is that?

>btw sage-German I am still trying to figure out if you are a shill, a bot or even sentient. The Jury is out

I think we're trying to figure this out in several threads and I'm certain it's not a bot at least. Maybe it's originally a person who has reduced sentience due to some form of autism that may or may not have been caused by a vaccination ¬‿¬

>>86758
>I don't know how it is in Europe, but here in USA everyone entering public elementary school is required to get their shots

Not uniform regulation across Europe afair. While I was growing up and attending school in the 90s and early 00s, certain shots were given to every child and it was mandatory, regardless of school attendence. Some of these were removed in the years since because the respective deseases are no longer a threat here. I'm hazy on facts regarding choice given to parents, though.
>>
No. 86766
>>86759
>While I was growing up and attending school in the 90s and early 00s, certain shots were given to every child and it was mandatory
This is not true. Before the plandemic, there were no mandatory vaccinations in Germany. But children who were not vaccinated against TB had to test negative during the eighties and nineties before they were allowed to go to pre-school.
There was and is an official plan for vaccinations, the so-called impfkalender, and the number of shots they want to give children has been sreadily increasing for decades. Chickenpox, hepatitis B, and rubella are relatively recent additions. There was a huge campaign during the nineties to get all girls vaccinated against rubella. In my school, teachers told 11 year old girls things like "if you get pregnant and get rubella, the child will become mongoloid retard. You might not become pregnant now, but it might happen next year", etc. They had unvaccinated girls who never had rubella raise their hand, in class, in front of the boys, after giving that speech. Imagine how embarrassing that is. It is close to sexual assault. All to sell a few more doses of vaccine. It is obvious how much the drug producers have infected society. Practically all doctors and even teachers are their salesmen. But when their vaccibe harms you, no one is willing to help you.
>>
No. 86767 Kontra
>>86766
Oh, I already forgot about HPV. They now give similar speeches about how sex will give them cancer if girls do not take the HPV vaxx. To 9 year olds. As if the perverted sex-ed where they teach them how to suck dick and take it up the ass wasn't enough.
>>
No. 86769 Kontra
>>86767
You are beginning to address those matters.
Good.
>>
No. 86770 Kontra
84 kB, 1300 × 958
I chuckled thinking about schizos being deebly goncerned now.
>>
No. 86777
>>86767
Amazing, you've reached a 100% score on false information in your post. Literally none of it is true. It's like you're doing it on purpose. Are you? Are you actually pro-vaccination and trying to discredit anti-vaxxers?
>>
No. 86779
I didn't die yet if it means anything and I also didn't take a booster.

>>86739
Because of years of imageboard use this was my reasoning, after Israel was fully vaccinated I decided to get the deadly vaxxx
>>
No. 86789 Kontra
>>86779
> after Israel was fully vaccinated
Which didn't help them against covid btw =D
>>
No. 86799
49 kB, 575 × 570
690 kB, 272 × 480, 0:08
>>86759
>So your current position is based entirely on the happenings described in your OP.
Yes, should I ignore the evidence of my own eyes? only an slave (or a German) would do that
>Your rhetoric
I'm just not gonna take it, okay
>>86779
Israel also isn't experiencing insane excess deaths, one has to wonder what they got in their vials
>>
No. 86815
>>86799
>evidence of my own eyes
>Israel also isn't experiencing insane excess deaths
How do you know that? You've been to Israel?
>>
No. 86816
>>86777
>Denying the truth online when proof is online

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impfpflicht
No mandatory vaccinations between 1982 and 2020 in (West-)Germany.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impfkalender
Federal recommendations for Germany

Some typical HPV-vaxx-Propaganda:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bvkj-shop.de/infomaterial/flyer/informationen-zur-hpv-impfung-fuer-maedchen-und-jungen-ab-9-jahren-downloadartikel.html&ved=2ahUKEwj35YHnh9D7AhVGi_0HHfVaCp4QFnoECDkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0cfbQCgdeQXpabLEJVjmRy

More HPV-vaxx propaganda
https://www.entschiedengegenkrebs.de/was-ist-hpv/
The page even contains a button "is HPV discussed in your family". Yep, spying in people by using their children!

You are a very bad lier. I feel disgusted.
>>
No. 86817
119 kB, 600 × 378
>>86815
Yes
>>
No. 86818
>>86799
Jews probably were not vaccinated with the same poison, or their bodies react differently.

New German Medicine has revealed that Jews don't get chemo, either. They use chemo in goys as a human experiment. By nature, non-jews are not susceptible to cancer. But Jews are. So the Jews use non-Jews as labrats to find cures for their own disease. This is what cancer and chemo is. The Jews first give people cancer, then they "treat" it with chemo, and they even have their labrats pay for the experiment. Naturally, the sly and sickly Jew, equipped by nature with a weak and ugly body, envies the Aryan for his strength and health.
>>
No. 86823
>>86816
>You are a very bad lier. I feel disgusted.

That's okay, because I'm proud of you for a change. You reacted to my low effort shitpost with a higher-effort post. We've got some kind of dynamic going on here, don't you see?

Next you'll figure out that I'm the cute soyboy you've been lusting after for years and then we meet irl and we'll be able to look past all our differences and can **** happily ever after.
>>
No. 86825 Kontra
>>86823
>He is a bundriller
Nö surprise.
>>
No. 86827 Kontra
502 kB, 1525 × 2048
>>86818
>New German Medicine
What branch of medicine is this exactly?
>>
No. 86850
893 kB, 963 × 2352
346 kB, 1102 × 652
226 kB, 1080 × 1435
80 kB, 598 × 566
So many dead
>>
No. 86854
mRNA aren't real vaccines. Real vaccines use the immune system. mRNA dumps genetic material into the body and the body tries to heal from it.
>>
No. 86856
68 kB, 390 × 391
>>86827
>What branch of medicine is this exactly?
An Aryan form of medicine pioneered by Prof. Dr. Ryke Geerd Hammer, father of 1970s model Birgit Hamer, brother of economist Prof. Eberhard Hammer. After his son Dirk was shot by the king of Italy, Vittorio Emanuele IV, on the island of Cavallo, Prof. Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer developed a new theory of sickness. He found that any sickness, including cancers, is caused by inner conflicts. It is nature's attempt to heal that conflict. A tumor is not malignant, but a purposeful special program of nature running in the body.
>>
No. 86871 Kontra
>>
No. 86873 Kontra
>>86854
mRNA essentially acts like viruses, forcing certain cells to produce the desired antigen in large amounts and self-destruct. Then the immune system has to deal with the released antigen as usual. The main shortcoming is that the immune system isn't exposed to all the antigens naturally associated with the original virus, which somewhat limits the effectiveness of the immunization. The benefit is that usually there is no other way to efficiently expose the immune system to the same (relatively large) amounts of the target antigen.

Not sure if I'm not feeding an army of trolls.
>>
No. 86905 Kontra
>>86873
>forcing
That's what the vaxx-mafia tells us. Why would you believe that?