/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

Currently at Radio Ernstiwan:

Hail Odin! by Christenklatscher666

M3U - XSPF

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 77207 Systemkontra
83 kB, 960 × 640
Previous >>74309
>>
No. 77212
8,1 MB, 1280 × 720, 0:58
>>77203
Parallels with Putin and Gitler are too fitting.
>Z is an accurate symbol for Russian svaston: one half is stolen, other half is bent.
:D

Still, from what I've gathered Putin seems to be steering Russia more towards the Soviet days. Will anything of significance come out of this or will it be just another facade for Putin and his minions to steal more money? Of course.
>>
No. 77214
>>77212
>Still, from what I've gathered Putin seems to be steering Russia more towards the Soviet days.
Chiefly aesthetically. He knows all too well that the USSR still remains extremely popular (unsurprisingly, given the median wealth of Russians and everything which comes with that). But the differences between the RF and the USSR are so deep I don't even know where to start, and they just cannot be overcome. Surely Putin himself isn't going to give away his private wealth.
>>
No. 77219
>>77155
>(exchanging its economy for Berdyansk)
Ouch. (No offense to Berdyansk, I'm sure it's a lovely city with nice parks and flowers and perhaps beaches.)
But Russia has still got that part of its economy which is being China's gas station, right? And the way things are, you can still sell gas to ill-prepared places like Germany (by way of China if need be), even though Germany must put on a show of hating having to buy from Russia. Instead, we should buy more from…

…Azerbaijan! Our MFA is trying to sell Azerbaijan of all places as a literally "more reliable" supplier of gas than Russia. Yes, the same Azerbaijan that has escalated a war not long ago. The only reasons not to apply the same sanctions to Azerbaijan are that Germany had recognized Ukraine but not Artsakh, and that voters didn't care about that invasion, no? How is Azerbaijan "more reliable" than Russia? If and when the German military industry wants to sell arms to Armenia, or if hell freezes over and the EU enacts sanctions against Azerbaijan that hurt, who says Azerbaijan won't loudly threaten unspecified consequences the same way Russia is doing now?

From Western propaganda about business with Azerbaijan to Russian propaganda again, however little effect it may have on the outcome of things: I'd expect Russians (not to mention non-Slavic minorities) in the Urals and further east to be the least likely to go along with narratives of restoring East Slavic unity / Soviet borders / Imperial borders, because all those things are so far away that they must hardly mean anything to them. And the impact of Western sanctions decreases as you go east, because I guess China (along with the rest of continental Asia all the way to Turkey) doesn't sanction at all, and Japan probably not as much as the EU, correct me if I'm wrong. So, ideological concern with and butthurt about developments in far-away Europe, as well as any tangible effect of Western sanctions, should recede proportionally to longitude. Perhaps this means something, but I have no idea what. Might be relevant when hostilities conclude.

>>77202
>Something I've been saying all along.
Wait, I thought >>77177 was a joke? Starting from a conceding or conciliatory position and "subtly", step by step, turning it around 180°?
>>
No. 77485
I saw a very interesting analysis today. Basically the west thinks Putin has gone to war with Ukraine but he does not see it that way as he refers to Ukraine as territory. In his mind he is already at war with the west and more to the point the US and is slowly trying to escalate things without being the one to start it.
>>
No. 77491 Kontra
>>77485
> Basically the west thinks Putin has gone to war with Ukraine but he does not see it that way as he refers to Ukraine as territory. In his mind he is already at war with the west

In the West this war is seen as proxy war, just like in the good old cold war days, so...
>>
No. 77492
174 kB, 604 × 418
>>77214
>give away his private wealth.
Entire Russia is his private wealth. Putin is Russia. Russia is Putin. No Putin -- no Russia. No Russia -- no Putin.
Speaking seriously, left-right dichotomy doesn't make much sense in society which is governed by arbitrariness, not by law. Lukoil is formally private company but it's management will always do whatever government demands from them. Rosneft is formally public company and Igor Sechin is formally just an employed worker (honest prole like you and me) but he's Putin's good friend and uses the company to buy himself yachts and mansions. Nationalizing Lukoil or privatizing Rosneft won't make any difference.

>>77219
We live in 21 century and cost of shipping is small, so availability of Chinese goods doesn't depend much from geography. As for propaganda... Can't speak for Siberians but does it really make any difference whether the glorious pig-cutting special denazification operation happens 2000km or 5000km from you?
>>
No. 77497
355 kB, 900 × 600
>>77492
>availability of Chinese goods doesn't depend much from geography
Right, but still I'd expect western Russia to be a bit more economically intertwined with the EU than the Far East is, and the Far East to be even more economically intertwined with China than western Russia is. And perhaps those differences translate to a difference in attitude between the average west Russian and the average east Russian. But whether it matters or not is another question.
>does it really make any difference
I wonder. Not so much because of kilometres, but because of higher or lesser degree of economic (and social / cultural etc.) relations with and dependencies on China / EU / Ukraine (if any), and correspondingly different impact (if any) of sanctions.
>>
No. 77500 Kontra
66 kB, 1200 × 675
>>77499
Airbags are for weaklings anyway.
>>
No. 77503 Kontra
48 kB, 600 × 587
>>
No. 77508
>>77497
Even in Russian empire it wasn't much about geography:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Ukraine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Ukraine
Same for Germans. They mostly live in Volga region and Kazakhstan.

You don't need much of social/cultural ties for foreign trade which is done by small group of merchants. It's more about being well-educated/being rich/living in big city. Someone from Ekaterinburg on average has more ties with West than someone from Karelia small town. Because latter doesn't speak English, doesn't have money to visit Europe as tourist, doesn't have any demanded skills to emigrate and all his social environment is like that too.
>>
No. 77512
>>77497
>Right, but still I'd expect western Russia to be a bit more economically intertwined with the EU than the Far East is, and the Far East to be even more economically intertwined with China than western Russia is.
While some regional ties with China are present, it seems the most obvious side economic factor in the Far East is actually Japan. In particular, most people over there drive used Japanese cars. Still, the Far East itself is, first, a rather unusual case, and, second, a highly disconnected macro-region itself.
>>
No. 77530 Kontra
189 kB, 612 × 400
Putin promised me so much. The end of Euroatlantism. The birth of Eurasia.
Fucker didn't deliver.
I got duped.
>>
No. 77539
>>77499
Waldemar on suicide watch kek
>>
No. 77540
1,8 MB, 640 × 352, 0:34
1,9 MB, 1210 × 720, 0:37
>>77539
How do Polish people and media view other European states' efforts in aiding Ukraine and sanctioning Russia? Especially concerning Hungary and Germany.

As a note it's sad how little coverage Poland gets in regards to its role in the war, at least in our media. If I'm not mistaken you're providing material assistance almost on par with the US. Of course I think the metric on which the assistance is measured is in dollars. I'd bet you're way ahead on tonnage. Anyways...
>>
No. 77543
>>77214
> But the differences between the RF and the USSR are so deep I don't even know where to start, and they just cannot be overcome.
Main difference is that Russia used to be owned by a club of old men

>>77485
>In his mind he is already at war with the west and more to the point the US and is slowly trying to escalate things without being the one to start it.
Russian tv propaganda certainly reflects that.
I will exfoliate my onions
1.) Europe is of gomosex and pedophiles and animal brothels everywhere, Europe must be liberated
2.) West has nothing to oppose powerful Russian weapons, Russia can annihilate American, British and French First strike capabilities and second strike capabilities in one go and has nothing to lose.
d) they degenerates
>>
No. 77553
>>77540
>it's sad how little coverage Poland gets in regards to its role in the war

German media does talk a lot about Poland and how much they help the Ukraine with military equiptment and with taking in refugees.
I think the EU even let fly some of the problems it had with Poland just because of how much they help the Ukraine.
>>
No. 77573
>>77543
It was speculated that he is looking for an excuse to strike at some NATO installation in Europe, not Ukraine, you don't nuke your own country as that might be hard to sell since the propaganda says they are bringing it back to the motherland. The more scary bit was that it was proposed that there is no plan, Putin is just pushing buttons and watches the reaction.
>>
No. 77601
>>77573
Putin would certainly sell nuclear escalation as a proof that
>Russia stronk
for as long as it takes for the nuclear exchange to escalate to the point where it takes TV-transmissions if the air for the foreseeable future. It's his playground-bully logic to do that.

>The more scary bit was that it was proposed that there is no plan, Putin is just pushing buttons and watches the reaction.
Also playground-bully logic. That's why it is important to show him that NATO means business. The Pollack's have it right. The Hungarians and Germans try to compete whose the biggest ass-licker. Pathetic. I think the Russians poisoned Hungarian and East-German drinking water while they had the two countries occupied. Or maybe another form of KGB-brain-washing-operation. That's why those countries have such a huge share of the population that wants the Russians back.

During Russian occupation, these fools did not have decent toilet paper or even sufficient amounts of toilet paper for decades, yet they still want it back.
>>
No. 77604
13,7 MB, 1280 × 720, 3:11
Official message attached.

>The fire is selective; it is aimed at residential areas and socially important facilities. AFU are using US-supplied HIMARS in most cases. They are acting with direct assistance from the US, which supplies Kiev with intelligence information and has tacitly sent instructors to help Kiev’s fighters to “aim correctly.” It is confirmed in numerous reports on Ukrainian social media and the Western press.
It's definitely interesting that in a moment of frankness, the western lying press would admit that American instructors told Ukrainians to aim their expensive rockets specifically at homes.

>>77601
>Putin would certainly sell nuclear escalation as a proof that "Russia stronk"
The official statement in the event of an open Russian nuclear strike wouldn't be a boisterous statement of stronkness but one that references the equally brutal destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the resulting death toll. The statement ends on a note of reflection on Western hypocrisy.
>>
No. 77607
>>77601
> Hungarians
Are dependent on Russian energy if I'm not mistaken. They also have le stronk leader in charge and he must remain stronk and low energy costs is one thing that will make it so.

> Germans
Are probably just afraid of being called nazis. Also they just hope that this would just go away so they can continue to dominate the economy with cars and industry, and for that cheap energy is needed. And spending money on the army and weapons is just a pain when you could spend it on other things that has a lower risk of you being called nazi.

Both are explainable.

>Russia stronk
They already shown weakness. There were a lot of threats when Finland and Sweden applied for NATO membership but nothing more then standard cold war harassing happened. Anything done from now on is something that would have happened anyway since Putin considered both countries de-facto members anyway. So threats didn't make anything but encourage. On the other hand it could be a 6D chess move to have more countries to nuke.
>>
No. 77614
112 kB, 450 × 600
38 kB, 403 × 504
Germoney approved production of 100 or so PzH 2000 howitzers for Ukraine... Might take years to churn them all out. Why not send all available and working PzH 2000 but the ones needed for agreed Nato divisions and replenish them over time? Yeah, like half of them are not working, first all of them need to be battle ready, what about replacement parts and shite? We have like what, 100 or 200 of these babies?
A very quick search says we have around 100 Left, possible 108-7-3=98, 7+3 were delivered to Ukraine with 3 more from Netherlands.

USA will exchange Russian arms dealer for 2 useless Murkan fucks. Groan.

Death to Putin, freedom for Ukraine, Belarus and Russia. Death to Putin and his cronies. DEATH TO PUTIN!
>>
No. 77615
2,0 MB, 640 × 360, 1:19
Ukrainians really hate this bridge in Kherson. Likely HIMARS hitting a small section of it in hopes to damage the structure enough.

>>77604
Speaks volumes how cleanly Ukraine fights the war if Russia has to resort to bullshit like that.

>>77614
Without knowing the intricacies of the deal it's not necessarily as bad as you make it out to be. Most often military procurement happens incrementally anyways. It's not great for production cycles, training, logistics, end-of-life, etc. to introduce the entire capacity at once. Of course in the case of an active war you'd want to have the equipment sooner than later, but receiving a couple SPGs every month is better than nothing. It's not like they're getting delivered only when all have been manufactured.

Of course everyone would prefer if you'd send more from your existing forces, but militaries need to maintain their credible fighting capability or whatever is left of it in the case of Germany all the time. You don't get to pick the time when a conflict appears. Also closing the deal creates assurances that the amount will get produced - your military might allow sending existing equipment when they can be sure that they will be receiving replacements.
>>
No. 77617 Kontra
951 kB, 1060 × 1500
>>77614
>On 21 June 2022, twelve Panzerhaubitze 2000s were deployed to Ukraine; seven came from Germany and five from the Netherlands. An additional five Panzerhaubitze 2000s were given to Ukraine by Italy in July 2022, with several pictures emerging on social media of units mounted on rail cars in the Brenner Pass on 10 July on their way north to Germany.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzerhaubitze_2000#War_in_Ukraine

Germany: 185 delivered between 1998 and 2002. 7 were sent to Ukraine in 2022. 16 sold to Croatia and 21 to Lithuania. 108 to remain in active service.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzerhaubitze_2000#Operators

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/386E/production/_126064441_mediaitem126064440.jpg
Russia is slowly advancing...
But they took a beating around Kherson which is actually old news and the beatening's there still intensify

>Boris Johnson must not disappear after stepping down as PM, says Volodymyr Zelensky
groan
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-62320062

>Russia claims turbine kaputt
>Turbine or related shit stuck in Canada due to sanctions
>Germany fixes this problem
>Russian gubmint whines
>Turbine ready for delivery
>Russia claims documents are missing, despite guarantees subcorp of Gazprom whines and so on
Oh boy. Cannot believe there are people falling for it.

lel:
>Ukraine War: A Muslim Mujahid and Jewish Serviceman From the Ukrainian War Area Fighting Russians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhXevYcytRc
Yeah, not fresh either

Death to Poo/t, freedom for opressed (east) Slavs.
>>
No. 77618
24 kB, 534 × 443
>>77615
>your military might allow sending existing equipment when they can be sure that they will be receiving replacements.
We will see. it_all_makes_sense_now.tiff
>>
No. 77625 Kontra
Other sources claim just the production of 100 PzH2000 was authorized, no details about a possibly delivery, probably classified, 30 Gepard for Ukraine were also confirmed and IRIS-T air defensce will be delivered too.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRIS-T
>>
No. 77632
>Germoney, the cold man of Europe
noice

Ukraine pledges to provide what energy it can to Europe.
Meanwhile Russia captures the second biggest power plant in Ukraine.
Russian 49th army around Kherson is taking a beating.
G7 wants to price cap Russian oil before the year ends (lel).
I think in march they coupled their grid with the European one.

Victory for Ukraine.
>>
No. 77672
Behind the scenes, the leftist-green government of Germany is in panic. Even when grass storage is filled to 100%, it will only last 2 months. But Germany can not use nuclear due to Chernobyl and nuclear=ebul. Greens are so pathetic and dumb. I bet Robert Schabeck is begging for nuclear power now.
>Please turn on the plants
<That's not possible anymore
>But you just have to turn on the switch!
He is so embarrassingly stupid like all greens are.
When Russia turns off the gas, Germany will collapse in a matter of weeks and the entire EU with it!

>>77625
Yeah, the Ukrops need more weapons to sell to the Russians. PzH 2000 were sold to Russia for mere hundreds of thousands when they cost millions, Russia will no reverse engineer them and produce their own improved, more capable and reliable version for a fraction of the cost.
>>
No. 77674
>>77672
Okay Waldemar
>>
No. 77705
2,8 MB, 576 × 576, 0:31
224 kB, 1280 × 1126
>>77219
> Wait, I thought >>77177 was a joke? Starting from a conceding or conciliatory position and "subtly", step by step, turning it around 180°?
Yes, don't underestimate Russian propaganda. Foreigners make fun of raging monkeys on our TV. And this circus really persuades only schizos and pensioners (majority of those who still watch TV).
But!
1. Convincing people of the desired worldview is just one of the goals. The other is to tell people what they should think (even if they don't sincerely believe it). To assert dominance by repeating the "party line" from all sources.
2. There is a lot of more subtle propaganda aimed at people of all sorts of political beliefs, degrees of gullibility and personality types. Maybe you won't convince cynical teenager that Putin good, but you can at least paint everything else black and transmit that "it's all the same everywhere".
>>
No. 77709 Kontra
9 kB, 300 × 300
>>
No. 77720 Kontra
8,3 MB, 1280 × 720, 0:52
>>77709
You posted the wrong version. Here's the real one.
>>
No. 77734
864 kB, 1280 × 1280
>>
No. 77735 Kontra
>>77734
looks like a simple right-wing offensive stunt and not anything seriously government related thing
>>
No. 77736 Kontra
29 kB, 685 × 696
>>77735
Well, yes.
>>
No. 77738 Kontra
>>77734
What an incredibly silly map.
Not that I am against balkanization and allowing europeans to live as europeans, but this map is incredibly silly.
Also, I don't understand what it has to do with the war.
>>
No. 77739 Kontra
>>77738
American think tanks have been holding seminars and lectures on “decolonising Russia”, accompanied by silly maps like these where they make up countries to be American vassal states in that scenario.
They have been doing something similar with China for a few years now.
>>
No. 77740 Kontra
>>77738
The thing to notice is there is no Finland. Also for maximum trollishism the former Jugoslavian republic is called Serbia.
>>
No. 77742
>>77739
Why is everyone being so silly? This could be right out of a Monty Python sketch.
It's fucking WW3 and instead of revaluation of all values and destruction of the old order we get this.
>>
No. 77743 Kontra
153 kB, 1080 × 608
>>77734
the SS did exactly the same thing. "Ohhh everyone respecting the ethnic values". But the Reich, monolithic.

And I say this being a Catalan nationalist.

As we say here, "Or all Moors, or all Christians"
>>
No. 77747
>>77742
>It's fucking WW3
This is what dumb gullible europeons do not get because they are too sissy and dumb. America has brought ww3 with their putsches in the Ukraine and there is going to be millions dead, but they still think it is only a limited conflict in the Ukraine. Russia will make them pay!
>>
No. 77756 Kontra
2,3 MB, 1649 × 1091
>>
No. 77757
24 kB, 534 × 443
>>
No. 77808 Kontra
>>77747
Putin can back down any time he wants, well he can't really, not without getting polonium in his tea but anyway. This isn't Americas doing. Also it is time we rid our selves on the dependency on oligarchs and sheiks. It will be painful but only sad weak people cannot make it so in the end we will get fewer but better Europeans.
>>
No. 77826
37 kB, 446 × 599
75 kB, 276 × 288
>Putin says no one can win a nuclear war
https://www.reuters.com/world/putin-there-can-be-no-winners-nuclear-war-it-should-never-be-started-2022-08-01/
That cheeky bugger

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-open-dialogue-nuclear-non-proliferation-putin-says-2022-06-30/
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-will-supply-belarus-with-iskander-m-missile-systems-putin-2022-06-25/

>'Glimmer of hope' as Ukraine grain ship leaves Odesa
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-pounds-ukrainian-port-putin-announces-global-maritime-ambitions-2022-08-01/
heh

Ukraine is pushing back...
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4f/2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60506682
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62317366

For now that is, dug in positions, a drop or pinch of artillery support and Russia fighting with pulled breaks and not carpet bombing Ukraine into fine dust helps I guess. Also, bombed Russian positions and ammunition storages went to hui. Both sides have more manpower available, I sincerely hope the coffin fairy won't call em, but who am I kidding, this slog fest might continue for years.

Death to Putin and his lickspittles, freedom for the east Slavs.
>>
No. 77827
Depending on the many factors like accuracy of numbers provided by Ukraine, actually available Russian tanks in fighting condition and so on, Russia lost already between 10%-30% of its tanks.

Also:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Russian_Ground_Forces#Artillery
https://en.defence-ua.com/analysis/how_much_the_russian_artillery_outnumbers_ukraines_in_density_and_amount_of_systems-3260.html

And Urine has no air force compared to Russia which has a shit ton of aircraft.

I hope Lend-Lease will flood Ukraine with equipment but we will see.
>>
No. 77829 Kontra
43 kB, 398 × 374
Very interesting:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2022/05/28/to-replenish-its-army-in-ukraine-russia-plans-to-strip-its-training-units-it-can-only-do-this-once/
Third post in a row is the charm <3
Death to Poo, freedom for Russia, Ukraine and Belarus.
>>
No. 77837 Kontra
8,8 MB, 1280 × 720, 0:38
My good man if you bother reading a hundred articles a day on the war, at least give us some analysis other than a rumor. Goddamn!

T. Shitposter pro
>>
No. 77841
>>77837
fine
unzips

Ukraine may be able to win a protracted war.
if (duh)
-it keeps fighting
-Lend-Lease and western armaments keep supplying them
-the people have enough commodities (food) for the Winter(s)
-the Russian crawl aka slow advance (slow for now) does not take over other major chunks of the country

if the Russians
- don't decide to bomb Ukraine into the stone age, this includes a nono for big bombas, one big aerosol bomb and a city center is toast, people around it are paste, mush and Vegemite
- do not mobilize, partial mobilization is already happening, the separatist regions got already drafted and shafted
- don't push from all sides
- don't start another, possibly massive operation with additional units to capture Kiev Kyiv, Odesa and so on

--- I hope Russians rise up and replace their government
--- or we get ww3, started by a tactical nuke

Forces will grind each other to dust with or by the current trend, possibly Russia gaining some km2 per day if this shite goes on, but I doubt Russia will keep up this nonsense and sadly, finally use more force.

Did I mention that I fucking hate the loss of life on all sides?

With western help all armament losses may be replenished, Russia has possibly up to 150-200 BTGs, 110 are currently in Ukraine, roughly 20 on both sides were ground to dust so the 110 are already made up of replenished and merged units. Ukraine has currently <60-80 and less artillery and hardly any planes, not looking great. How many are bound to the Belorussian border and key cities outside of the front?

The sanctions are literally killing the Russian industry, also chips and other high tech stuff for the modern military are 404 thx to sanctions, Russia is fucked in the long run. Spoon: No more modern guided bombs, no more tanks with modern night vision or something like that and so on.

Ukraines Economy is also rapidly going down the shitter. I don't know for what reason but Ukraine is hardly striking outside its borders Russian territory with its very limited capabilities, there are certainly juicy military targets like bases and probably other ammo depots in Russia proper near the Border, also oil refineries/depots or similar which supply the military in strike range and so on. I just dunno why, I can only guess.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battalion_tactical_group
The costs in human life will be gigantic, possibly hundreds of thousands dead.
>>
No. 77842
31 kB, 682 × 701
3 kB, 87 × 89
46 kB, 567 × 571
49 kB, 413 × 565
>>77841
So to continue: I don't expect the Russians to keep the grinder up, they must have some kind of plan, inb4 chad putin plan meme, although they could win that way. I expect them to use one or more of the if don'ts, or maybe they decided the meat grinder it is. Doge, I am not even an armchair general. :D

If it keeps up and the west keeps supplying... Ukraine will win if it can hold. I still expect Ukraine to lose. Heck, everyone sane expected the Russians to actually capture Kiev within days, but the miscalculation lead to what we have now.

Freedom for my east Slav bretheren. Victory for Ukraine. Death to the Oligarchs.
Russogerm reporting out.
>>
No. 77843
61 kB, 1024 × 997
>>77841
>Winter
Yep, interesting to see how the big picture develops close to it and during winter. Inb4 10 000 words of schizo rambling... I've given up any hope that this will be resolved by then.

>Planes
Even as Ukraine is at an disadvantage, Russians don't seem to be entering the airspace of Ukraine and just keeps launching cruise missiles and shit from far away. So it's not that bad.

>BTGs
The imbalance has existed for a long time yet the battle lines don't seem to really change. Perhaps Russia cannot use them as offensively as it's difficult to replace the lost manpower. Therefore the only winning move is to dig in. Who knows. Still, this and artillery imbalance makes it very difficult for Ukraine to retake any ground.

>Artillery
Sad. Though from what I read it seems that the amount of rounds fired by the Russians has been on a steep decline. Cited reasons: worn out barrels, logistics problems. A welcome development, but will it last?

>Ukraine is hardly striking Russian territory
They lack the equipment to enable that. The helicopter raids they made earlier on were crazy. The holes that enabled those are probably plugged or Ukraine just doesn't want to take risks like that at the moment. Reasonable. And USA doesn't want Ukraine to use HIMARS to hit targets on Russian territory (for now).

No idea what the state of Ukrainian Tochkas(Soviet era ballistic missile) are. My understanding is that they're not very accurate, so either Ukraine would need to saturate a small target with multiple missiles, or hit very large targets that are probably well protected and the missiles get shot down. Both pretty ineffective options. Just my guess, though. I'm sure they have plans how to use them if they still have any left.

The suffering continues.
>>
No. 77851
10 kB, 225 × 225
>>77843
>schizo rambling...
the tiniest bit of attention is a mistake.
well, inevitable

>Winter
>I've given up any hope that this will be resolved by then.
Yeah. :(

>Planes
I know they destroyed Mariupol and more, but I am sure they have enough bombas to flatten a lot more territory, later on Ukraine may be flooded with advanced long range AA but being less flexible by losing planes, especially to defend territory may be bad, doge knows their reason.

>BTGs
>The imbalance has existed for a long time yet the battle lines don't seem to really change.
Afaik it got worse for Ukraine since 8 vs 10 is not 6 vs 11... But yeah, pretty static.
The manpower potential is far higher on both sides, millions of reservists ready to [[[coffin dance]]].
>Therefore the only winning move is to dig in. Who knows.
I suspect that may be true for Ukraine... But the shelling breh, and I dunno, I suspect Russia can actually make 'em.

>>Artillery
>Cited reasons: worn out barrels, logistics problems. A welcome development, but will it last?
Well, donged barrels yes, but who knows about the logistics... I mean they could get their shit together but they just cannot hold all their supplies.jpg

>Ukraine is hardly striking Russian territory
>They lack the equipment to enable that.
May not be true, we don't know if they got the 300km ammo for HIMARS, also Kharkiv is pretty much on the border, I dunno if there are important installation close by.

>The helicopter raids they made earlier on were crazy.
yeah
>And USA doesn't want Ukraine to use HIMARS to hit targets on Russian territory (for now).
Maybe, I guessed it being at least on of the possibly reasons, but Russia will stage shit and say Ukr hit civilians in Russia anyway. Le_casus_belly_fejs.pdf
But who knows what the akshully (Murkan) reasons are.
>>
No. 77854 Kontra
19 kB, 381 × 400
>>77851
>>77853
My badly written post/s, I am not trying to imply Mariupol was bombed to the ground, it obviously was shelled to the ground... Or both.

And obviously a shit ton of other places are already half in ruins.
>>
No. 77855 Kontra
I want to keep trusting the plan.
>>
No. 77856 Kontra
846 kB, 800 × 560
>>77855
It's fine, Jesus is with us. And Lenin too. Wait, Lenin created Ukraine...
>>
No. 77859
172 kB, 1117 × 1500
>>77851
Sure, they were able to use planes to level Mariupol, but that was a pocket with no air defenses.

>Well, donged barrels yes, but who knows about the logistics...
I was referring to HIMARS blowing up their ammo depots left and right. This doesn't prevent artillery from getting shells, but makes it a lot difficult and brings down the volume.

>>77856
And Jesus created USA...
>>
No. 77860
143 kB, 1200 × 900
Trump says that Ukraine made a huge mistake, because it could have done a deal with Russia, by giving away part of its territory and signing a document that it will never become a part of NATO. Then Putin would probably not attack. And now Ukraine is going to disappear from map because Russians concluded that they want whole country. He says that if he was president, he would make such a deal with Putin and there wouldn't be war.

I tend to agree with him

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-ukraine-deal-russia-putin-1729494
>>
No. 77862
>>77859
Front air sorties are never numerous enough to actually level a city. Artillery does the main job in that regard. In theory, a volley of 300-mm rockets from a single launcher can fold several apartment buildings, but normally you want to be a little more selective in urban fighting.
>>
No. 77863 Kontra
2,7 MB, 840 × 720, 0:16
>>77862
I didn't mean that planes were used to level Mariupol exclusively, but in the capacity of dropping free-fall bombs on the city. That hasn't really happened elsewhere as far as I'm aware of.
>>
No. 77867
217 kB, 957 × 1277
nice
>>
No. 77868
Happy VDV day to everyone.

>>77841
>I hope Russians rise up and replace their government
That's unlikely. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs -- good enough explanation.

>>77860
Trump WAS president and he DIDN'T make such deal. Moreover Trump was more hawkish while Biden and Obama tend to try appeasing Putin.
>>
No. 77869 Kontra
264 kB, 885 × 1244
>>77867
Classic.

20/30 countries have ratified Finnish NATO membership. Surely Turkey will do so any day now... any day...
>>
No. 77871 Kontra
13 kB, 300 × 150
>>77868
>That's unlikely.
I know, I was born in the USSR...
>>77869
>Turkey
>gib cock suckings
>remove PKK from premises
Yeah, I like their gubmind and Erdoshite almost as much as I do Putty Puti.
>>
No. 77872
>>77868
>Trump WAS president and he DIDN'T make such deal. Moreover Trump was more hawkish while Biden and Obama tend to try appeasing Putin.

not true. Trump removed troops from Europe to deescalte and during the end of last year Biden said to Putin in a personal telefoncall that the NATO-Agression will not be stopped

Biden clearly wanted this escalation,thats why he was moved into power. I did not say voted ...
>>
No. 77874
>>77860
> Trump says
He has very little grasp on things.

> because it could have done a deal with Russia
Every deal made has been broken by Putin. Also he pretty much has gotten away with Crimea and wanted more.

>>77872
Trump removed troops from Europe because Germany didn't pay 2% of their GDP. Other presidents has been complaining about this too but he saw political gains doing it.
>>
No. 77875
>>77874
>Every deal made has been broken by Putin.

Nope, otherwise provied proof for "every broken deal"

>Also he pretty much has gotten away with Crimea and wanted more.

nope, how about the role of the USA in this? did you ever think about this?

He needs to protect his russian borders and with the agressive NATO this close, he had no choice
>>
No. 77876 Kontra
76 kB, 160 × 160
You are arguing with "it" again. Ignore "it".
>>
No. 77877 Kontra
7,5 MB, 406 × 720, 0:30
Anyone has infa about this type of armor on a PzH2000? I've never seen such a thing. Interesting.

>>77876
This is why we can't have assburger things.
>>
No. 77878 Kontra
154 kB, 3757 × 466
>>77877

see pic
https://m.facebook.com/battle.machines2012/posts/2291664840982090?locale2=ms_MY

>Die Oberseite der Wanne und des Turms kann mit einem zusätzlichen Schutz vor Bomblets ausgestattet werden, der als „Igelpanzerung“ bezeichnet wird. Der Bombletschutz besteht aus einem Gummimaterial. Die Störkörper haben eine Länge von 60 mm und sollen gegen Hohlladungen schützen. Die Bezeichnung „Igelpanzerung“ resultiert aus der Stachelform der Störkörper. Die 48 Schächte des Treibladungsmagazins sind durch drei Schiebetüren vom Kampfraum getrennt, um bei einer Explosion der Ladungen die Besatzung nicht zu gefährden. Zudem sind zwei Austrittsöffnungen im Turmdach vorhanden, die den bei einer Explosion entstehenden Druck nach außen ableiten sollen.

>The top of the hull and turret can be equipped with additional protection against bomblets, called "hedgehog armor". The bomblet protection consists of a rubber material. The disruptive bodies have a length of 60 mm and are intended to protect against shaped charges. The term "hedgehog armour" results from the spike shape of the disruptive bodies. The 48 shafts of the propellant charge magazine are separated from the combat compartment by three sliding doors so that the crew is not endangered in the event of an explosion. In addition, there are two outlet openings in the tower roof, which are intended to discharge the pressure generated in an explosion to the outside.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzerhaubitze_2000#Schutzeinrichtung
>>
No. 77879 Kontra
15,3 MB, 1280 × 720, 1:35
>>77878
I've blocked FB domains, can't see pic :D

I thought the studs were metal. Appears to be effective, cheap and light add-on armor. No reactive components involved. Great info, thanks!
>>
No. 77881
>>77875
> USA
This is telling that you think the US is behind everything. This is exactly Putins line of thought and partly used as justification.
So what about the role of USA in this?

> proofs PROOFS!!
Here we go again. Putin basically admits to using lies as a strategy. He has no problem lying. I don't care about that really, he does what he thinks will benefit him, but I do care about the rest of the world falling for it again and again.

But if I provide PROOFFSSSOS!!!! you would just go, "but what about X Y Z" so I don't bother. You find me something instead, you seem well informed.

> He needs to protect his russian borders
By invading and obliterating a culture and country he deems does not have the right to exist? He just conjured up two soon to be NATO members on his borders. It isn't the borders he is "protecting".

When it comes to Russia I trust the Finns. If they go "oh shit, NATO time", it is a good idea. But "if we just had given him an arm and a leg he would be satisfied" just doesn't work.

Also he did pretty much got away with Crimea. He could have kept a low intensity conflict going for years and nobody would care.
>>
No. 77910 Kontra
1,6 MB, 1693 × 926
>>
No. 77915
the most annoying thing about this conflict is that those weird eastern european political social media organizations (I wouldn't call them "news" exactly), keep bringing up unrelated news from kazakhstan and contriving some relevance to the war.

I just want to know what's going on in kazakhstan, I don't want ukrainian CIA spooks telling me how toqaev scratching his balls during a conference break was secretly a sign that he's plotting against putin or whatever
>>
No. 77924
95 kB, 600 × 446
>>77915
Maybe stop reading Ukrainian media?
>>
No. 77932
71 kB, 1200 × 674
59 kB, 731 × 549
>>
No. 77937
>>77932
Pig says peace with bear is possible. Just give him the sheep.
>>
No. 77941
The hatred that average Russians demonstrate towards Ukrainians is their "illegal" hatred of their own government "legally" projected onto a neighbouring country. Therefore, Russians solidarize with their government on the grounds of hating it passionately, while accepting this absurd conflict, offered by Moscow, as a way of fulfilling their chthonic power fantasy, with Kremlin and oligarch villas in mind and Ukrainian dachas at hand, much like a young gentleman who closes his eyes to imagine his loved one, while actually fornicating a harlot.

I propose the term "projected resentimiento" to describe this quaint phenomena.
>>
No. 77942
23 kB, 300 × 300
824 kB, 2822 × 2117
>>77941
At least I truly see.
>>
No. 77944 Kontra
311 kB, 1933 × 974
>If the Russians succeed in forcing their will upon Ukraine, then it is very much the end of the post-war "rules based" order imho.
>But even if they don't win, it just shows that the current world order was a house of cards that was all built on this giant bluff that the US will fuck you up if you step out of line.
>Currently the western "retaliation" is another round of sanctions and "angry letters". The Polish and the Estonians have sent ammo and guns, but nobody else stood up for Ukraine.
>And the Russians already announced smugly that they can get everything they want from China or other non-Atlanticist powers.
ok, enough funposting, back to wörk.
>>
No. 77945 Kontra
128 kB, 768 × 908
>>77944
>Russians already announced smugly that they can get everything they want from China
wat
>>
No. 77948 Kontra
>>77941
>The hatred that average Russians demonstrate towards Ukrainians is their "illegal" hatred of their own government "legally" projected onto a neighbouring country.

[citation needed]
>>
No. 77950
>>77948
I am Russian and my personal observations are much more valuable than fetishes of any delusional kraut who has finally found his "legal Hitler" he needed so desperately for so many years in face of Putin.
>>
No. 77951 Kontra
>>77950
Having personal experience about country men knowing jackshit about the country they are living in there is no guarantee on your observations being valid or true. And besides, even when you observed it you still would have to make an argument out of it.
>>
No. 77952 Kontra
>>77951
He backs it up by being Russian and thus being within the milieu of it.
(I know because I do this all the time when Hungary is a topic among foreigners.)
>>
No. 77954
>>77950
Not him, but what is the difference between "legal Hitler" and "illegal Hitler"?
>>
No. 77955 Kontra
>>77952
Insider views are often not very valuable.
Americans will tell you about their amazing freedumbs (when teenagers are not even free to abstain from the pledge of allegiance in highschool and will be punished for a lack of patriotism).
Some Germans might even tell you about the efficiency of our beurocracy (when all it does is produce massive piles of paper to be sent by fax)
>>
No. 77956
>>77954
I can almost smell the breaking news:
>After 77 years: Scientist's research uncovers that the Holocaust might have been illegal
>>
No. 77957
>>77956
War crimes are only crimes when you lose the war.
>>
No. 77958
>>77954
Sympathy for authoritarian figures and revanchism ist verboten, but Germans have found a way to satisfy their natural cravings by rooting for a foreign dictator. That's what I mean by calling Putin the "legal Hitler" for German useful idiots.
>>
No. 77959
>>77958
Very plausible. Rooting for a foreign dictator can't be nationalism, and thus, you can't be a nazi if you want Putin to rule Germany with an iron fist and weed out all the homos, pedophiles and people who's skin is to dark for your taste, wherever you may draw that line.
>>
No. 77962
>>77959
It's very real. I personally know an ossi who promised that "Russian boots will march through Washington". I feel sorry for people like him as it actually goes deeper and is much more personal than just "legal hitler", especially with Germans. Those boomers who fell for the Russian propaganda, be it Russians themselves or useful idiots abroad, believe that putinism has anything to do with socialism, the USSR, DDR and so on. Thing is: it's dont. But you cannot convince them at this point.
>>
No. 77963 Kontra
>>77952
As the other German has already hinted (Germans are allies but become rivals when left alone and pitted against each other) the case of inner-german dispute on this board is a little demonstration of what to think of it.
>>
No. 77965
47 kB, 480 × 360
>>77955
Insider's view is more informative. But outsider's view is less biased. I'd say both are important. But it's easier to detect bias than to compensate lack of information. So former is better.

> Americans will tell you about their amazing freedumbs (when teenagers are not even free to abstain from the pledge of allegiance in highschool and will be punished for a lack of patriotism).
I can rather imagine the opposite thing. Americans complaining about pledge of allegiance and me replying: "Cmon, you call this infringement of freedoms?"

>>77962
Western vatniks are the biggest scum on Earth. Domestic ones are to a big extent victims of censorship and ubiquitous propaganda. Meanwhile these firsties had all the opportunities to avoid it but deliberately fooled themselves.
>>
No. 77967
>>77965
You might consider the gullible wectern proofsters to be "victims" as well, active measures are no joke. There are obvious reasons why putinist "antiglobalism" is so prevalent in Germany.
The only true professionals left in the Russian propaganda machine are reserved for foreign audiences, and they know how to manipulate these people, be it an ostalgic German boomer, a communist in Argentina or a disappointed and oftentimes sexually frustrated young American who feels excluded from his own society. The collective Russia Today is familiar with their hopes and fears and never fails to abuse them, sticking needles into the right pressure points and telling the sweet lies they want to hear. Want to, but don't "choose to". Not at this point. Indoctrination is a hell of a drug.
>>
No. 77972
>>77965
>KKE
You /have/ read their position on the war, right? They're pretty open about not being in favour of campism.

https://inter.kke.gr/en/articles/STATEMENT-ON-THE-RUSSIAN-INVASION-OF-UKRAINE/
>Allying ourselves with one or another imperialist pole cannot be a response to our people's interests. The dilemma is not between USA and Russia or NATO and Russia. The workers'–people's struggle must chart its own independent line away from all bourgeois and imperialist plans.

https://inter.kke.gr/en/articles/On-the-imperialist-war-in-Ukraine-and-the-stance-of-the-CPRF/
>the KKE from the very first moment denounced the Russian invasion of Ukraine, organized a rally from the Russian to the US Embassy in Athens, opposed both sides of the imperialist conflict calling upon the peoples to refuse to choose between “thieves”, and holds demonstrations against the rising maelstrom of the imperialist war with the continuing and deeper involvement of Greece and the transportation of deadly weapons to the area of conflict through it.
>We demand, therefore, the disentanglement of Greece from the war and the criminal plans of the Euro-Atlantic forces that target our people. This can not be interpreted as support for capitalist Russia, which we have equally condemned, in contrast to the CPRF and some other CPs that provide ideological and political coverage to the plans of the Russian bourgeoisie.
>>
No. 77973 Kontra
>>77967
I watched RT videos during the first month of Corona because I got lots of right wing and libertarian videos at that time on youtube related lists because I clicked a few of them out of personal research interests and RT was always among them interestingly. Usually, live videos from corona riots, fostering the hope of civil war and uprising as observable in the comments (yet I wonder how many of those might have been bots tbh).
>>
No. 77982
>>77967
Maybe RT's stuff is competent but they're not some magical hypnotists as you describe them. If adult capable people fall for it then it's no one's fault but their own.

>>77972
Cmon, they're not that stupid. They know what they're doing.
It's pretty obvious that military aggression can't be repelled without use of "scary deadly weapons" and disrupting military aid makes it easier for Putin to wage wars on neighboring countries. They either have little girl's mentality or just too shy to openly support Putin. I presume the second option.
>>
No. 77983
>>77982
We're getting into the "malice of stupidity" zone here, which is probably not a dilemma that can be resolved by two Ernsts.
>>
No. 77986
>>77982
They've gone far enough to actually cause rifts with Russian parties that they'd had decent relations with up until then, it's not just rhetoric. Also the idea of war as separate from willingness of the masses to go to the slaughter is pure idealism. What makes wars easier to fight is the idea that the masses "must" engage in them because the minority at the top tell them to. Were the enlisted men to recognise that they have more in common with each other than their rulers, then those rulers have no war. The KKE's program is to agitate for class independence (the working class acts in benefit of itself, and not in the interests of the bourgeois warmongers).
>>
No. 77988 Kontra
>>77982
>Maybe RT's stuff is competent but they're not some magical hypnotists as you describe them.

Where did I describe it as hypnotic? That's your hyperbolic interpretation. What I said is that RT (RT German btw.) shows up together with right-wing and libertarian content videos ("alternative media") on Youtube. And they show stuff like corona riots which can be interpreted as suggestive "Europe on the brink", although that is more a thing of the comments than RT itself of course and I made that differentiation between RT video content and the comments in my earlier post as well. RT also invited marginal voices of scientific discourse to their shows and let them elaborate on the non-danger of the corona virus. That is just an example of confirmation bias in the comments then.
>>
No. 77989 Kontra
>>77988
never mind, false quote, my bad.
>>
No. 77991 Kontra
5,8 MB, 462 × 360, 1:06
>>77972
>oppose both sides
...But, through their actions only do Russia's bidding. Cause additional harm to the Ukrainian people by making sure that even more of their soil falls in the hands of the aggressor and turn yet another town into rubble.

And yet somehow these people are supposed to be working for the interest of the common man. Fuck off :D
>>
No. 77993
>>77988
>RT also invited marginal voices of scientific discourse to their shows and let them elaborate on the non-danger of the corona virus.
Given the batshit insane global hysteria about the virus, it's a generally good thing to do. Trouble is, half of the time "the marginal voices of scientific discourse" are some surgeons (at best) who are utterly incompetent in virology and that's obvious even to non-experts.

Corona is dangerous. Flu is dangerous. Crossing a road is dangerous (and it's not a joke). The issue is a correct rational assessment of the risks involved and working out optimal counter-measures (if there are any).
>>
No. 77995
>>77991
No, you're missing the forest for the trees. The KKE opposing militarism isn't killing anybody. Militarism and Imperialism are killing people. And yes, militarism of a defensive nature is still toxic. The tragedy is that the Russian soldiers and Ukrainian soldiers have more in common with each other than they do their leaders, but it is those common people who are pushed to murder each other en masse for the benefit of the few. The only "side" that proletarians have in such a struggle is themselves, the international proletariat. Let Putin and Zelensky and Biden shoot each other if they want to have a fight. The people have nothing to gain from such a fratricidal endeavour though.
>>
No. 77997 Kontra
726 kB, 480 × 480, 0:10
>>77995
I thought KKE was directly involved in blocking the railroads and military assistance from being delivered to Ukraine. If this is not the case then you're right, they're not killing people.

Otherwise, I can't help but feel sad for people like these who think that their actions that have direct consequences are somehow justified by it being a part of some dream-like utopia scenario that will never materialize. You understand that by preventing an Ukrainian man from having a rifle means that a Russian man with a rifle is going to take his house and shit down the chimney :D But logic such as this doesn't work with communists. As it is the rest of us who can't see the forest... Right.

You just can't handwave away your responsibility of concrete destruction and suffering you cause by a goal that is a million miles away and doing what you're actively doing is not driving you towards that goal. You're doing the complete opposite by helping Putin and his minions to kill and control more people. Whether or not that is your goal, it is what you're causing to happen.
>>
No. 77998
>>77973
>Usually, live videos from corona riots, fostering the hope of civil war and uprising as observable in the comments (yet I wonder how many of those might have been bots tbh).
Probably not too many. Villagers are real, and they feel their social order is under attack by societal, political and economic changes. farmer with the most milk-cows/most pigs is a very important man, guy owning the 50-employee machining-outfit and third-line-supplier to VW is an important man Kaufland sells oat milk, the era of the internal combustion engine might be coming to an end for real, climate change might actually be happening. For example, due to dry summers, hay harvests have been low for five consecutive years, so it might be a thing. but damn those who want to do anything about it, hang those enviro-green fagots, and if they want to build one of those nuclear plants that make children three-armed mongoloids/one of those ugly windmills that make calves and children miscarriages, I'll blow it up.

Fermi-estimate: 30% of Germans live more or less rural, 30% of those are farmers, wannabe-farmers or industrial mechanic Timo/Walde with his lowered Audi A4. If 1% of those people comment on RT-today videos, that's 1 million. I think the content sections mostly escalate themselves, there is no need for many bots, just a few who throw the right bones, mob does the rest.

I lately attended a party were one of the guests was looking really bad and aged, it turned out COVID ruined his health, maybe for the rest of his life, still, some asshole felt the need to explain to everyone that COVID is a conspiracy, "Klabauterbach" is a liar, etc.

By the way, did you know that the latest German census was only held so the government can find places where they can put refugees?

>I will just ignore their questionare, they can't fool me!
>if they bring me any refugees, I will shoot them all!
>And I will run them down with my tractor!
>And I will lock them in the slaughter-room and run all of them through the meat-grinder!

yes, adult men talk and think like this, trying to outdo each other in fantasies about the most cruel murder of refugees the government supposedly might place in their homes, all triggered by the fact that they were sent a census questionnaire.

t. living rural.

>>77982
>Maybe RT's stuff is competent but they're not some magical hypnotists as you describe them. If adult capable people fall for it then it's no one's fault but their own.
>adult
>capable
Well...

>>77988
>RT also invited marginal voices of scientific discourse to
The tobacco industry invited "marginal voices of scientific discourse" to explain the benefits of smoking to the world. You will always find cranks or spineless mofos who will wear a white coat and tell bullshit in exchange for coin.
>>
No. 78000
>>77997
If more people actually tried to stop the armies marching to war like the heroes who in Greece, Italy, Belarus and other places sought to prevent military equipment being used for slaughter (and not just in this conflict), then there would be simply no slaughter. Maybe if more people in more countries actually cared about preventing wars, they would try and prevent them too instead of settling for merely 'winning' the ones that pop up.
>>
No. 78002 Kontra
20 kB, 431 × 345
>>78000
>If more people...
If people did X we'd have Y. I agree. It's unfortunate they don't.
>>
No. 78003
>>77998
You're still mad I stole your girl?

t. Bauern-Matze

Also, why don't you move to the city if you hate it so much, the people there grow much better food anyway
>>
No. 78004 Kontra
>>78000
When faced with the alternatives of war or Russian occupation, most people in Europe prefer the first, having first hand knowledge of Russian occupation.
>>
No. 78005 Kontra
>>78000
Almost half a year into the war and you still have people making these kinds of outlandish statements.
Must be nice living in another reality.
>>
No. 78006
>>78002
So why don't you support and encourage those who take action to try and stop war? It is a noble goal, and more people should be doing it, yet you cast stones because they are not marching lockstep with your chosen imperialist camp? If so many people can be cheerleaders for escalating wars from all camps ostensibly for the purposes of peace, then why can't these same masses refuse capital its war? Because it's easier to just 'go with it'? Fuck that.
>>
No. 78007
>>78003
Oh wow, you claim to fuck my gf, of course that means all the conspiracy bullshit you believe in is factual, right?
That's what's so wrong with you fucking dumb assholes.
>My car has more horsepower, so Covid doesn't exist
>I have more hectars, so climate change
>I fucked your gf
Yeah, and what are the chances of that being actually true, you idiot?
How do these arguments make sense to you fucking idiots?

>grow better food
Oh fuck me. 80% of you are three generations removed from any actual farming operation, because the fifteen hectares was sold as building lots by great-grandpa in 1958. Yet, you pretend to feed the world.
>>
No. 78008
>>78005
What's outlandish? The idea that people from different countries could find common ground in the desire to not see each other suffer? Do you genuinely wish harm upon the average Russian? Do you genuinely think the average Russian truly wishes you harm? It's not about surrendering or being a doormat. It's about recognising that the war is stupid and that those who benefit aren't the ones suffering through it and never will be. You think Putin is going to take a bullet? You think Zelensky will lose a leg to an artillery barrage? Why sponsor death on people who we don't have any individual grudge towards for ghouls like them? This goes out to Russians as much as anybody else.

Frankly, if we can't think beyond fighting wars, then we might as well just launch the nukes already and get it over with.
>>
No. 78009 Kontra
>>78000
It's true, we can stop slaughter worldwide by just embracing submission. In fact, I think we can bring the conflict to an even faster end if we don't just limit ourselves to attempting to blockade weapon shipments to Ukraine, but actively carry out sabotage against Zelensky's regime. If we teamed up with the Russians, we could end this gruesome conflict in a few days and then everyone would be happy.
>>
No. 78010 Kontra
>>78007
>Sören Malte thinking arguments matter
cute and pathetic at the same time. What a worm.
>>
No. 78011 Kontra
>>78007
Holy shit you're really, really triggered.
And so full of assumptions.
And you missed the point of the "stole your gf" statement because it means you're a loser who is mad about being a loser and therefore invents stories about le ebul rednecks whom he blames for him being such a sad loser. I missed the incest and cannibalism and everyone clapping.

But then again, if you feel the need to defend Lauterbach of all people and actually think the Greens care about the environment, you're at least equally as dumb, as those you complain about.

Also, mind your tone, this is not cabbagechan or /fefe/.
But stay mad, it's funny :^)
And now with Kontra, forgot to the first time around.
>>
No. 78012 Kontra
179 kB, 1024 × 687
>>78006
I can't encourage someone who wants to stop the war on Ukrainians' expense. I can't encourage someone who wants help an aggressor to take over a sovereign country and kill its inhabitants while doing so. You want to stop war? Stop the aggressors. Not the people trying to stop their homes and families getting blown up. Nothing to do with some "imperialist camps".

Imagine what would happen if people rallied globally behind people defending their own sovereignty. Sounds like a good way to stop invasions, no? Now, your tactic of "stopping war" is something that in an ideal situation would stop both sides from waging war. But this is not an ideal, theoretical situation. In reality you're only harming Ukrainians. How the fuck can you justify that? Try blocking a railway delivering tanks in Russia and see what happens. I fully encourage you to do so :D When you're done we can block the trains going into Ukraine as well.
>>
No. 78013
>>77972
> the plans of the Russian bourgeoisie
Leftists usually hold these fallacies:

1. Capitalist countries are run by bourgeoisie in interests of bourgeoisie. This is definitely not a case for Russia. Putin can imprison, kill or strip of property any man like he did it with Khodorkovsky, richest oligarch in Russia who used to own majority of oil industry.

2. Everything remotely connected with bourgeoisie is evil. Everything evil is connected with capitalism. Originally there is nothing special about bourgeoisie in Marxism: it's yet another class which is doomed due to "objective forces of history", but for majority of leftists capitalists (acting like a hivemind tied by common interest) is the same in the cosmology as Satan for Christians or "The Jews" for nazis.

If you think within this mindset, you have two options regarding this war. One is to say that it's oligarchs who made Putin and his clique attack Ukraine and Putin is nothing but puppet of these powerful men loosers who now have to live on 2500f/month because their accounts are blocked due to sanctions (https://lenta.ru/news/2022/03/17/fri/). Another is to praise strong leader and his pig-cutting anti-imperialist struggle.
>>
No. 78014 Kontra
>>78011
>And you missed the point of the "stole your gf" statement because it means you're a loser who is mad about being a loser and therefore invents stories
>invents
Unfortunately, true, you dumb fucking asshole.

>about le ebul rednecks
Yeah, the thing about the meat-grinder? A relative of mine said that.

>whom he blames for him being such a sad loser.
And what, in your mind, makes me a loser? Winners drive a 'tuned' car?

>But then again, if you feel the need to defend Lauterbach of all people
Yeah, indefinsible, since covid doesn't exist, right? But claiming people like you say covid doesn't exist is of course made-up. Now, which way do you want to have it?

>and actually think the Greens care about the environment,
First, were did they say that. Second, explain to me what their true, sinsiter plans are. Are they going to put refugees into your home and put you in your shed?

>you're at least equally as dumb, as those you complain about.
I get it, they can see the real truth

>tone-policing after going "hurrdurr I stole your gf"
The scale of it.
>>
No. 78015
270 kB, 900 × 707
>Russia will revive the Soviet-era practice of duty-free shops for foreign diplomats, allowing them to buy goods no longer imported to Russia due to Western sanctions, according to a government order issued last week.

>Some goods expected to appear on the shelves of the diplomat-only stores are alcohol, tobacco products, perfumes and beauty products, sweets, jewelry, smartphones and luxury watches. Purchases will be able to be made using rubles, dollars or euros.

>The retail spots will be run by a Russian company in cooperation with the Foreign Ministry. The ministry, according to the published order, will have the right to routinely receive information about all buyers and their purchases.

>In addition to becoming an oasis of foreign-made goods — many of which are already scarcely available in Russia — the shops are expected to become an additional source of foreign currency for the Russian economy, according to Dzhabarov.

Epic/epic, Beryozky have returned. The leader is the steward of the revolution.
>>
No. 78016
>>78006
Sabotaging NATO's shipments does not prevent anything but makes it easier for Putin to wage his aggressive war. Meanwhile if hohol's army wasn't so weak, Putin would not dare to attack them. So actually it's military aid to Ukraine which could have prevented this war. Force does not provoke aggression, weakness does.
>>
No. 78017 Kontra
>>78016
>Putin to wage his aggressive war
The war is not Putin's but capital's, comrade.
>>
No. 78018
>>78016
Look at a map of Soviet Union and Warsaw pact in 1989. Then look at a map of America and NATO today. Who is the true aggressor? Two putsches CIA did in Ukraine to make it part of NATO. They installed their fascist regime, like they did in latin America! Always Putsch, then fascist regime, it is what America always does. But Russia stood up, no more! The military special operation limits fascist imperialism!
>>
No. 78019 Kontra
>>78014
I never specified why you are such a loser, but it's fairly obvious you're a low-value human and envious of anyone not as miserable as you.
I wonder if you are the same one who always writes butthurt tirades about how car drivers are such assholes to innocent, good boy cylists like you.

>a relative of mine
Ah, so there's the incest. Because how else would one explain still hanging around those people if they say such vile things?

Such a sad, sad existence. If you weren't so vile yourself I would probably try to help you in some way.
>>
No. 78020
>>78018
>Two putsches CIA did in Ukraine to make it part of NATO.
Just for clarification, what was the 2nd fascist putsch? The 2019 election in which the incumbent führer lost and stepped down or do you mean 1991 when George Bush was in Kiev telling Ukrainians that separation from Moscow would be undesirable?
>>
No. 78021
>>78019
>I never specified why you are such a loser, but it's fairly obvious you're a low-value human and envious of anyone not as miserable as you.
So you just get to call me a loser, with what right? You just get on a high horse and proclaim to be superior. Why? How? What is it that makes you think you are better than me? You just go and say it.

>how car drivers are such assholes to innocent, good boy cylists like you.
Yeah, well, they fucking are. There is no way to make drivers happy as a cyclist. It's a losing game. You stick to the rules, it angers them because you drive on the road. You drive on the sidewalk, it angers them because you don't stick to the rules.
Same as discussing with you. You can just call me low-value and pathetic and throw insults, and you somehow won the discussion.
Hurr I stole your gf, therfore you right, I am wrong, I won.
How the fuck does that even work?

>Ah, so there's the incest. Because how else would one explain still hanging around those people if they say such vile things?
Yeah, maybe some people care about their relatives, even if they are assholes. Maybe just move to the city were people don't care about each other, I guess it's better for you.

>If you weren't so vile yourself I would probably try to help you in some way.
Coming from one of the biggest assholes I ever encountered.
>>
No. 78022
>>78021
I do not throw insults, I merely state the facts. And the facts are that you are a loser. Every word you write is proof of that.
Then you turn around and call me an idiot and asshole, only because I am stating the facts, which makes all of this so much funnier.
And if your relatives are being assholes, why don't you do anything about it? I am 99% sure you never once stood up to any of it or called anyone out. Why I think that? Because you're a loser. Because you come to the sideline of the german offspring of a vietnamese fish breeding forum and go on an unrelated rant about rednecks the same way any random polshit on the 4chongs would go about hurr trannies durr da joos or the people you hate so much about ooga booga refugees. And if that doesn't make you a loser, there are only winners left.
>>
No. 78023 Kontra
8 kB, 425 × 265
>>78007
>>78011
>>78014
>>78019
Man, I'm just glad that /int/ is such a polite board. Can you imagine the dickheads from /b/ coming over ruining this place, shitting everything up, and like, being rude and stuff? They even might post (gasp) anime. God beware, that would be the downfall of this virtuous island of serious discussion, the last resort of humanitarianism, kindness and grace.
>>
No. 78024
>>78022
>I do not throw insults, I merely state the facts. And the facts are that you are a loser. Every word you write is proof of that.
And how is that? What, in your mind, makes me a loser? What makes you so much better? You can't even explain it, it's just 'you a loser, it's a fact'.

I call you an asshole and an idiot because you are one. You argue like an idiot and an asshole. First post you made is proof of that. It's literally only
>I stole your gf
The thing a butthurt idiot would post, because it's the only way he knows how to argue: insult.
>>
No. 78025 Kontra
77 kB, 700 × 519
>>78023
This is why I advocate for:
>>77898

Dear Germans. It is a joke. I do not actually think you should be barred from posting on /int/. It is a joke.
>>
No. 78026 Kontra
>>78022
>unrelated rant
You fucking imbecile. I explained that, in my opinion, RT Germany has enough genuine commentators without needing to ressort to bots too much, because there are enough German idiots who will lap it all up and go for it. And you somehow felt insulted by that and it triggered your superiority complex.
>>
No. 78027 Kontra
>>78023
  • But what does stealing a gf has to do with war?
  • Which war?

EC/int/ is a polite board, this fact was almost mathematically proven >>77803 . At least it was half a year ago.
>>
No. 78028 Kontra
>>78026
>>78024
Ah now I understand: You're so mad you don't even manage to read further than a few words, which is why you're being so disjointed and tangential.
Maybe if you calmed down you wouldn't have to resort to constantly insulting people.
>>
No. 78029
6,6 MB, 230 × 409, 0:16
>>78027
>>78025
Oh don't mind me, I just found a huge pile of liquid shit and felt like doing a cannonball!
>>
No. 78030 Kontra
>>78028
>Posting literally nothing but insults
>Maybe if you calmed down you wouldn't have to resort to constantly insulting people.
>>
No. 78031 Kontra
>>78028
Well, it's true that you have been triggered and now try to troll him by acting like a child, I have a pinched Trump face in my mind when reading your posts, lol.
>>
No. 78032
>>78030
How about you two just ignore eachother now?
Just assume you're both wrong and you're both losers and shut up. Find peace.
>>
No. 78033 Kontra
>>78030
>>78031
And you're even samefagging, it just keeps getting better and better!
>>
No. 78036
17 kB, 121 × 125
Somewhat decent live ticker here Germoney, respect. Google translate:
https://www-tagesschau-de.translate.goog/newsticker/liveblog-ukraine-donnerstag-147.html?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

What is going on in this threda?
>>
No. 78037 Kontra
>>78033
No, >>78031 is me and I started the initial RT posting. Perhaps the fight was samefagging, I'm not sure at this point.
>>
No. 78039
>>78037
No, the ground pork hedgehog was not me.
Also, I am now wondering about the implications of a German hivemind.
>>
No. 78044
362 kB, 700 × 700
>Playground Putin statue targeted by NYC kids
>Children put sand on a statue of Russian President Vladimir Putin riding a tank created by French artist James Colomina in Central Park, August 2. REUTERS/Andrew Kelly
>red Putin on red Mini tank on childrens playground
https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/playground-putin-statue-targeted-by-nyc-idUSRTSA46OG
https://www.zawya.com/en/multimedia/galleries/putin-statue-targeted-by-nyc-kids-klwqeprr
wut
>>
No. 78045 Kontra
>>78044
Westerners erect monuments to Putin out of respect. Interesting.
>>
No. 78047 Kontra
149 kB, 1460 × 1460
>>78045
Slavs Easterners are weird.
>>
No. 78055
>>78020
Orange revolution (first color revolution ever) and Euro-Maidan. Color revolutions were a new kind of CIA-plot in the 1990s. Are you a NATO-shill or are you naive? Read some Chomsky, you fucking dumb child. You think war is a nice game of who has the bestest and greatest tanks, while proletarians die because of fascist imperialism.
>>
No. 78059 Kontra
>>78055
Night of the living useful idiots.
>>
No. 78068
>>78055
>Read some Chomsky, you f*cking dumb child.
Very rude!
Especially because I spent a good deal of time reading about Chomsky's opinion on anti-imperialist conflicts!

>You think war is a nice game of who has the bestest and greatest tanks, while proletarians die because of fascist imperialism.
The Ukraine thread has gone from seeing the true believers celebrate in ecstasy at the imminent Russian victory, the reshuffling of the neoliberal world order to now we have this "proletarians are dying because fascism(((". Sad!
>>
No. 78072 Kontra
>>78068
>The Ukraine thread has gone from [...]
So just like the war, it's going nowhere, huh?
AHUHEUEHUEHUEHEUHEUEHEUEHUE
>>
No. 78096
24 kB, 640 × 425
The main account of Dmitry Puchkov a.k.a. Goblin has been banned on YouTube, allegedly for "denying violence". It seems even Medvedev publicly promised "to retaliate". Sure, Puchkov is an old cynical etatist fugg, but it's really difficult to welcome such blatant acts of unrestrained biased censorship from Google, especially since it may actually have the opposite effect.
>>
No. 78099
>>78096
I don't get this retard boomer's appeal.
He's like an edgy teenager except he's elderly.
And you can plainly see he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, and neither do his "expert" guests.
I remember his videos about the january riots in kazakhstan, and he was just completely making shit up, and people took him seriously.
Funniest part is all of the brown-nosers who orbit him and suck his dick constantly on his podcasts. Of all the people to humiliate yourself in front of, why this guy lmao.
>>
No. 78101
>>78099
>He's like an edgy teenager except he's elderly.
Well, his main audience is teenagers, so he has to speak accordingly to be more popular. Nothing surprising at all there.
>>78099
>And you can plainly see he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, and neither do his "expert" guests.
He's basically just a host, for Christ's sake, not some sort of omniscient guru. I don't even count his news videos, which are, frankly, entirely predictable and boring. His main job is to turn the monologues of his guests into interesting dialogues, and he does that brilliantly. And I believe claiming that professional scholars don't know what they're talking about is rather arrogant (obviously, as long as they're actual scholars and keep talking about their professional fields and, say, Klim Zhukov doesn't start discussing linguistics). Overall from the educational perspective it's great, and as far as movies and series go it provided loads of well deserved merciless criticism as a bonus.
>>
No. 78103
>>78096
>>78101
I wasn't even aware that he's still relevant. I mostly associate him with teh funneh translations in the 00's (which he still sucked at btw). Anyway, nothing of value was lost.
>>
No. 78104
>>78103
Then there were some serious voice-overs as well. Trouble is, Puchkov doesn't know the theory of translation very well. Still, the peak of his popularity is rather associated with his forum at oper.ru ("Goblin's Little Blind Alley") and, later, with his video blogging activity (he has acquired a professional studio for that). Overall he's a successful businessman squeezing every dollar from his popularity.
>>
No. 78106
>>78101
It's a catch-22: if some "expert" decided to come to Goblin's channel then by definition he's not worth listening too. Maybe there are some fine people among all the psychopathic alcoholics, "professors of Marxism and dialectics" and propagandists but digging piles of trash is a silly idea.
>>
No. 78108
>>78106
So, for example, the most popular Russian physical anthropologist of our time (and, of course, I mean our hairy friend Stanislav Drobyshevsky, chief editor of antropogenez.ru) isn't worth listening to? If you're carefully picking out the Marxist alcoholics from all the people who visited the studio, the problem may be actually on your side, don't you think so?.. (By the way, I'm all for civilized discussions with Marxists as well. The people are slightly fucked in the head, but at least they still care and are relatively educated. Probably something new comes out of that.)
>>
No. 78135 Kontra
243 kB, 1920 × 1440
>>78108
As I said, you can theoretically find some decent things in trashcan. But it doesn't mean that you should dig for them there.
>>
No. 78137
>>78108
Also: wasn't it you who said that useful idiots are just "victims" of propaganda?

I think it's one of two. Either you consider people capable and then it's entirely their fault that they were fooled. Either you consider them innocent children and then they need mommy to tell them what they're allowed to watch.

I support the first option.
>>
No. 78139
>>78106
>professors of marxism and dialectics
Do they still produce those in Russia nowadays or is it all fossils from Brezhnev's days who stubbornly refuse to die?
>>
No. 78141
>>78135
I'm afraid you just putting labels here.

And yes, Sokolov was a good historian and reconstructor, his accomplishments cannot be denied. The fact that he also happened to be a murderer cannot change that fact. Or you should better outright follow Platoshkin's logic (which essentially follows the same patterns), saying that all these reconstructors are suspicious types who are up to no good. You can even extend it to all the historians - after all, Sokolov was a candidate of historical sciences and a docent of the SPbSU, right?
>>
No. 78142
>>78139
>Do they still produce those in Russia nowadays
Not under that name exactly, but Marxist philosophy isn't dead, that's for sure.
>>
No. 78144
>>78137
>Also: wasn't it you who said that useful idiots are just "victims" of propaganda?
No. I can agree to some extent, though. In the end, we're all victims of the world we live in. And, most importantly, it's never going to be fixed by suppressing (murdering, incarcerating, censoring, whatever) the people who have "wrong" opinions.
>>
No. 78145
>>78142
Funny.

How do those interesting people explain that marxism-leninism did not create communism for the working class, but deficit of products, every-day-items sometimes, that were readily available to the exploited working class of the capitalist west? How do they explain that the soviet union, even though able to churn out massive amounts of fertilizer, farming equipment, pesticides, etc, was dependent on grain imports from its enemies Canada, USA and Australia, while possessing some of the most fertile soil of the planet? Soil that now, after the end of communism, produces huge export surpluses?

I have two guesses:
It might be blamed traitors/wreckers at home.
It might be blamed on "our opponents did not play fairly!".
>>
No. 78146
1,9 MB, 450 × 360, 0:58
>>78139
I guess the second thing.

Also on Youtube's censorship. In Russian segment it's very soft compared to anglosphere. Americans seem not to care much about what barbarians are watching. There was ban of Dugin's channel (fools from Alphabet Lte. thought that he's mastermind behind election of Donald Trump). And now it's hohols who mass report different pro-war propagandists.

Once I mentioned Dugin. Russians have him. Europeans have Zizek. Americans have Contrapoints. Whom the Chinese have? Can so-called "great" civilization exist without quasi-philosophical freaks?
>>
No. 78149
>>78145
>How do those interesting people explain that marxism-leninism did not create communism for the working class
While I'm in deep disagreements with the Marxists, being a left Christian myself, it's not difficult to explain at all: according to Marx, Communism should logically follow from a certain level of productive capabilities which was never achieved. A Communist government can faciliate the arrival of Communism, but it cannot do magic. That direction of attack is totally hopeless.78145
>Soil that now, after the end of communism, produces huge export surpluses?
Oh, sure. In the meantime, in other regions agriculture has become a sad joke and now we import meat and diary products.
The main problem with that direction of attack is that its capabilities are, in fact, very limited. You could also blame the USSR for not having smartphones and the Internet, after all. And if you ask for my opinion - the USSR, being a state of labourers and peasants, was just ideologically incapable to literally destroy the peasantry in the same manner as capitalism had done in the West long before that. It tried to turn them into labourers essentially, but there still was too many, let alone you just cannot root out the more traditional way of life and way of thinking in about 50 years.
>>
No. 78150
>>78146
>Also on Youtube's censorship. In Russian segment it's very soft compared to anglosphere. Americans seem not to care much about what barbarians are watching. There was ban of Dugin's channel (fools from Alphabet Lte. thought that he's mastermind behind election of Donald Trump). And now it's hohols who mass report different pro-war propagandists.
So it's not Google to blame but the Ukrainians? Somehow I percieve that line of thought as... problematic.
>>
No. 78151
240 kB, 2048 × 1178
>>78149
> now we import meat and diary products
Do we? IIRC Russia is net exporter of food. This is a result of "import-replacement" policy. For foreigners: it's same as protectionism but primary goal is not development of domestic industry but resilience against sanctions in case of confrontation with West.
>>
No. 78152
>>78150
Whom to blame if anyone is another question. I'm just talking about cause-and-effect relationship.
>>
No. 78153 Kontra
88 kB, 768 × 1280
>>78151
Net exporter for sure, but while you export grains you import Finnish dairy products, for example.

Before the sanctions anyway.
>>
No. 78155
56 kB, 225 × 225
>>
No. 78157
>>78155
>Erdogan says Turkey-Russia delegation meetings fruitful
Well, Erdogan is an examplary politician. What he says, what he means and what he is going to do are three entirely different things. I'd prefer to see some facts.
>>
No. 78163
112 kB, 402 × 402
>>78157
He seems to be takin' both sides for a ride. Turkey may be involved in 3 wars against Russia on 3 continents, Syria, Libya and Ukraine, while also trading with Russia and mostly ignoring the demand to enact sanctions, they are also gettin' an NPP from Russia and importing gas and tourists from 'em... Let us see if he can squeeze more out of both sides. I hate him like Putin, fuck them both like Vlad the Impaler would fuck them.
>>
No. 78165 Kontra
>>78163
I hate him like I hate Poot*

Well, anyway, the meat grinder goes on, seems it is getting hot there, the coffin fairy is on overtime. Doge dammit.
>>
No. 78180 Kontra
>>
No. 78181
>>78141
Maybe Sokolov is a good historian. But he's alcoholic and mentally ill psychopath. And it's not a coincidence. Otherwise he wouldn't find it a good idea to visit Puchkov's show. Even if I'm interested in Napoleonic wars, I'm not interested in this fuckup's lecture about them. Too different aesthetical and ethical perspectives to find a common ground.

Like imagine lecture about Holocaust where speaker constantly snorts, farts and comments: "Haha, based. What a funny pile of corpses". Even if it's factually correct (which is most likely not the case), you wouldn't like to watch it.
>>
No. 78184
https://www.youtube.com/c/FakeNewsTvrain
kek

A nuclear plant got hit again in Urine.
Ukraine seems to be pushing.
>>
No. 78186
Meanwhile, the kikejews in Germany Lifte Butter prices to abive 3€. Sanctions are working! Blame le ebul Putler!

Going to start stealing from the kikes now, I will not pay those Jewish prices. Only idiots are stupid enough to pay that, fucking losers.
>>
No. 78188 Kontra
1,3 MB, 480 × 360, 0:12
>>78186
Is this you?
Please be serious because i think this might be you and i would really enjoy it.
>>
No. 78195
>>78188
Damn, German is really suitable for hysterical shouting. One shouldn't really wonder that such Hitleresque scenes have become a popular cliché in comedy movies all over the world.
>>
No. 78218 Kontra
5,3 MB, 270 × 480, 0:32
>>78195
Chinese, for comparison.
>>
No. 78247
116 kB, 748 × 1436
84 kB, 437 × 604
New book with all the truth about the subject is imminent.

>>78141
> Platoshkin
OK, boomer. :D

> saying that all these reconstructors are suspicious types who are up to no good
He's correct. I specify that I strongly oppose any sanctions or discrimination against people just for being suspicious. But they are suspicious.
>>
No. 78248
>>78188
>>78218
They even look similar. Is there an universal hysterical schizo-face?
>>
No. 78318
63 kB, 765 × 657
2w ago: Iran may soon accept Russian payment system Mir
1d ago: 5 Turkish banks have adopted the Mir payment system...

Ukraine bombed an ammo depot on or nearby a military airfield in Crimea, Russia claims an accident happend, kinda sounds Mosvka-tier.

Zaporizhzhia NPP on the Russian controlled side of the Dnieper/Dnipro may be (still) under fire... Uh-oh. Russia has forces, depots and artillery placed in and around the NPP. It is the biggest NPP in Europe, it will be absolutely catastrophic if it blows up, Chernobyl will look like a joke and Urine, Europe, Mordor and surrounding areas where the wind may blow will be irradiated again. Lovely.
It has like 6 reactors. Please don't turn Urine into wasteland.

No opinions on the Amnesty International thing?

Death to Poot, freedom for Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Peace...
>>
No. 78319 Kontra
>>
No. 78321 Kontra
>>78318
I’m banking more on sabotage than an “accident”, considering the locals didn’t see rockets, plus the Us conveniently took photos of the site via satellite beforehand.
Saying it was an accident saves face.
>>
No. 78322
>>78321
Ukrops set fire to blame Russia and get more media attention. Maybe they will destroy it when easterly winds are prevailing, and then blame Russia, and of course, all of Europe will believe them and stupid sheeple will DEMAND nuclear escalation from their leaders.
>>
No. 78323 Kontra
>>78321
>plus the Us conveniently took photos of the site via satellite beforehand.
It'd be weird if they didn't take pictures of such a military site in Crimea.

I find it strange that the Russian armed forces prefer being seen as so incompetent so they'll claim a series smoking related accidents destroy flagships, ammo depots and now an airfield. Anything but the Ukrainians seems to be the motto.
>>
No. 78326
>>78323
Do not fall for the lies of the western press that blues these incidents out of proportion. In a military operation, peacetime safety can not be applied and accidents are expected. Photographs of big smoke plumes look impressive, but they are misleading. A small uncontrolled fire will produce immense amounts of smoke.
>>
No. 78327
New army corps east of Moscow established, most likely to reinforce the troops fighting in Ukraine.

46 "Shahed 129" strike drones supplied by Iran to Russia, probably a copy of the Murkan Predator drone.

Russia is accelerating annexation of captured areas.
>>
No. 78347
>>78327
>Russia is accelerating annexation of captured areas.

it seems to be, that they want to finish business before winter.

What happened to the Counter-Offensive from Ukraine? I saw nothing, was it just another lie from Sezelnky and the western media?
>>
No. 78348
61 kB, 877 × 603
>>78323
>I find it strange that the Russian armed forces prefer being seen as so incompetent so they'll claim a series smoking related accidents destroy flagships, ammo depots and now an airfield. >Anything but the Ukrainians seems to be the motto.
I absolutely love this attitude. It does wonders to the morale of the soldiers and recruits when this sort of incompetence is advertised all the time. Maybe one should stop fighting the Ukrainians and go shoot the real enemy - their superiors.
>>
No. 78362 Kontra
>>78347
Afaik there’s one going on around Izyum right now, but the Kherson one didn’t happen yet. Big Zed’s press officer said it was a “psychological operation” to demoralise local Russian forces.
>>
No. 78371 Kontra
>>78370
In sha Allah!
>>
No. 78375 Kontra
259 kB, 1207 × 864
Schizo people should be banned from using internet.
>>
No. 78376 Kontra
87 kB, 881 × 986
Looks like someone forgot to take their meds again... Oh dear!
>>
No. 78377 Kontra
90 kB, 750 × 432
12 kB, 400 × 300
ENDLICH WIEDER EINE GROße REINIGUNG! REINIGE MICH, PUTIN, REINIGE MEINE ZERSCHUNDENE SEELE! SPÜL MIR WEG DEN BIOMÜLL, REINIGE MUTTER EUROPA VON DER PEST, REINIGE MICH UND DIESEN KONTINENT!
R E I N I G U N G
E
I
N
I
G
U
N
G
>>
No. 78381
538 kB, 580 × 720, 0:17
Here's at least some of the damage on the airbase. To me the large craters and their placement would likely indicate a missile hit rather than sabotage, but I'm no crater pro.

Well done Ukraine!
>>
No. 78384 Kontra
274 kB, 1872 × 852
Pardon my shitposting but this is just too funny. God bless the Russian media for telling the truth, unlike wesgayrn me-lie-dia :DDDD

Too bad someone cleaned up the schizo posts. They had soul.
>>
No. 78386 Kontra
>>78384
>Too bad someone cleaned up the schizo posts. They had soul.
Agree. I complained about them but now I miss them. =(
>>
No. 78389 Kontra
Stop discrimination against Bavarians, evil northerner mods.
>>
No. 78390 Kontra
102 kB, 1105 × 1109
Oh yesssss, mods are gods. 11/10
also:
>fox news
>>
No. 78391 Kontra
>>78389
File a complaint against schizophobia, with all the intense discussions the mods must have been schooled on primary acts of oppression against leather trouser-wearing minorities by now. We cannot allow Marcuse's repressive tolerance to destroy this idylle.
>>
No. 78392
3 kB, 200 × 200
>>
No. 78419 Kontra
It's so quiet…

HIPPIE ÖKO TEACHER CUCK WEAKLINGS WHO HAVE NEVER WORKED IN THEIR JOKE OF A LIFE INVITE SANDNIGGER CLAN GANGS FACHKRÄFTE TO GAYMONEY AND SHOVE WELFARE MONEY UP THEIR ASSES AS THANKS FOR CULTURALLY ENRICHING GERMAN WHORES WITH THEIR SMELLY DICKS AND TAKING OVER THE COUNTRY, JUST AS PLANNED. GAYMAN MICHEL DESERVES EVERY INCH OF BLACK COCK DOWN XIR THROAT!

Am I doing it right?
>>
No. 78421 Kontra
239 kB, 421 × 433
>>78419
You forgot to mention Gaymoney is about to collapse and Russia will invade all of whole Yuropoorland
why
>>
No. 78422
38 kB, 604 × 324
>>78318
>1d ago: 5 Turkish banks have adopted the Mir payment system...
That's convenient, Turkey is main tourist destination from Russia.

> No opinions on the Amnesty International thing?
No idea whether report is truthful and honest (it's a question for our armchair military experts) but it provides interesting moral dilemma. Let's suppose that it's true. Should they publish it if main result of it will be Russian army more actively targeting residential areas? In other words, "Amnesty's report endangers civilians".
>>
No. 78423
Hard to swallow pills:
If Marx were alive today, he'd be pro-Ukraine.
>>
No. 78424 Kontra
>>78421
>>78419
On a certain board someone would call you O B S E S S E D.
I am merely calling you retarded, for not only engaging the schizo troll, but for preemptively summoning him. Dumb fucking retards, you are as much cancer as any given k*hltard. Or maybe you are the schizo and try another tactic, who knows. On a certain board I would tell you to do something to yourselves to sharply decrease your lifespan.
So yeah, 4/10, made me reply.
>>
No. 78425
>>78423
I don't know about Marx, but definitely Lenin.
>>
No. 78426
58 kB, 560 × 418
It seems that Steven Seagal, disgraced actor, will make a movie about the Donbass. I believe these people have suffered enough, but I will watch whatever he makes.
>>
No. 78427
>>78423
But why?
inb4: no idea, just wanted to start a holywar

>>78426
At first I thought that you confused him with Jeff Monson. Then checked and no, they both want to make movie about Donbass. Do they talk about same movie?
>>
No. 78428
>>78422
Haven't thought of that. But wouldn't the benefit of adding pressure on both armies to adhere to at least minimal standards of conduct outweigh handing the RF's military a convenient justification to target residential areas? AI bringing it up seems to generate a bigger media echo than when others did.

>>78421
Right, thanks! It was my first try.

>>78424
Sorry, I was bored.
I miss the action of the pew pew webms of the first edition, although of course I wish the pew pew would end already. But I try to enjoy your serious discussions, too.
>>
No. 78429 Kontra
>>78424
I think you wanted to talk to me but I was >>78377
>>
No. 78430
I more or less check liveuamap daily and for what seems like an eternity Russia as not made any progress in turning the map more red gaining territory. Why is that? I could do research but maybe somebody more engaged can give me a few details on why that is and what it might mean and give me a summary that frees up valuable time.
>>
No. 78431
>>78430
Russia is taking the most fortified positions by artillery spam.

t. clueless, repeating talking head's points. In summer the situation was worse for Ukraine than he had expected so if this time he says that situation for them is "worrisome" then it's probably true.
>>
No. 78432 Kontra
49 kB, 600 × 453
>>78430
Russia is winning through superior firepower.
AFU only at 50% strength, only 30% of western equipment reaches the frontline, Kherson offensive failed. Terrorbombing of Donetsk will soon end as the Ukrofascists are routed from their miserable fort-lines.
North Korean workers will rebuild the Donbass and Elensky will be tried in Donetsk People's Court for corruption, genocide and war crimes.
Don't worry and most importantly trust the plan.
>>
No. 78433
150 kB, 340 × 375
>>78424
>for not only engaging the schizo troll
It's don't, worst I'd usually do is to tell people like 0-2 time/s per thread not to engage ze creature, which ofc is also false, we should all ignore it
>but for preemptively summoning him. Dumb fucking retards
Ok, guilty, sry about that m8, the rly_m8.gif was me not approving while doing the deed... Not gonna happen again, I swear on me mum.

>>78422
>That's convenient, Turkey is main tourist destination from Russia.
Duh. See also Wikipedia link one post down for the date countries actually started using it, don't remember/know if it counts them if a single bank does so...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mir_(payment_system)#Operations

Ukraine gets more monies, deep goncern about NPP, booms in Crimea Air/ammo port probably made by long ranged Ukrainian weapons (see also pics in this thread), and once again: there is a third army assembling near Moscow which smells like the meat grinder method to me. There are like 60+ Ukr vs 100+ Ru BTGs or so (plus other troops on both sides I guess?), another army would be like what, I am no armchair general, add another 50k men and 50 BTGs?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battalion_tactical_group

"Incidents" and "accidents" are rumoured to have happend at one or more Belorussian military bases. Ahuehuehue
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/08/11/world/ukraine-russia-news-war#explosions-belarus-russia
>Mykhailo Podolyak, an adviser to President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine, on Thursday mocked the Russian and Belarusian accident claims, posting on Twitter that the “epidemic of technical accidents at military airfields of Crimea and Belarus should be considered” by the Russian military “as a warning: forget about Ukraine, take off the uniform and leave.”

>Germany plans international conference on Ukraine reconstruction
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/germany-plans-international-conference-ukraine-reconstruction-source-2022-08-11/

>>78430
>I more or less check liveuamap daily and for what seems like an eternity Russia as not made any progress in turning the map more red gaining territory. Why is that? I could do research but maybe somebody more engaged can give me a few details on why that is and what it might mean and give me a summary that frees up valuable time.

They both just cannot. The only thing happend the last days were minor gains for Russia north and west of Donetsk (city) and minor gains for Ukraine on the southern and northern parts of the whole front. Call it dug in, evenly matched, call it what you will but it is how it is.
Ukraine is outgunned but used HIMARS/MLRS and other artillery the last weeks to pound ammo storages, Russia can't fire heavy toys without ammo.

>>78431
>Russia is taking the most fortified positions by artillery spam.
probably true

So, what about Amnesty International?
>>
No. 78435
>>78433
Let me expatriate further ornaments:
Both have huge manpower reserves, Russia only partly mobilized -> the 2 "republics" got shafted and rural sobs too
Russia may be holding back, it is not carpet bombing Ukraine, also no big fuel/aerosol/thermobaric bombs were used? They really pack a punch.
Why? I don't know.
Doing boombas would kill a shitton of people and flatten whole cities, might enrage a few states and so on.

And yes, they do flatten stuff with artillery and Mariupol is like what, half or 80% destroyed?...
>>
No. 78436
Still thinking about Marx >>78423 . I'm begging: please elaborate, pleeeeeaassee!
>>
No. 78437 Kontra
>>78435
Also: Ukraine may have received advanced AA stuff, not all military aid or armaments received are made public
>>
No. 78438
58 kB, 666 × 666
31 kB, 600 × 406
98 kB, 720 × 720
46 kB, 680 × 512
Another attack at the NPP in Capusta or what it's called and we may get pic related.
>>
No. 78443 Kontra
16 kB, 634 × 571
>>78375
Youtube just suggested a similar bollocks channel, thanks for clearing my cookies with the update, fuck that shite. Yeah, thx youtube.
rage.png
>>
No. 78444
10,6 MB, 1280 × 720, 0:52
>>78435
>Russia may be holding back, it is not carpet bombing Ukraine
Ukraine still has an air force and air defenses, which makes this difficult. This is why they stick to bombing areas like Mariupol that do not have air defenses, or fire cruise missiles from great distances.

And here's some pew pew as someone requested.
>>
No. 78446
>>78444
>Ukraine still has an air force and air defenses
I can hardly believe that. I don't really know the numbers, I guess they had like what, 200 jets at the start and Russia had like 6 or 8 times more or something? And all the bombing runs across the country don't smell like air defense to me, but maybe it is enough to cover the important parts, I dunno.
The cruise missile part is true I guess, I don't think they can make new ones, maybe China will or would be able to provide Russia with chips after years pass... So how many do they have left?
>>
No. 78447 Kontra
>>78446
Waaaait, I dunno, did the bombing runs with planes (mostly) stop? That would mean >>78444 got it right or insert [trust the plan] meme.
>>
No. 78448 Kontra
Oh and also no more freshly produced smart bombs without chips.
lada_stronk.jpg
>>
No. 78449
1,8 MB, 426 × 238, 1:04
>>78446
>I can hardly believe that.
Well let's suppose Ukraine has no air defenses or air force. Why does Russia use cruise missiles at all? Free fall bombs are cheap, cruise missiles aren't. Why aren't the planes and helicopters providing close air support? Instead, both Russia and Ukraine use their attack helicopters as some sort of ghetto artillery, flying extremely low to the ground, pitching up and firing off a volley unguided rockets. Ukraine's tanks freely drive on the roads in convoys when they're not on the immediate front line. If Russia controlled the airspace this wouldn't be the case.
>>
No. 78450
>>78449
>Free fall bombs are cheap, cruise missiles aren't.
Free fall bombs may actually come quite costly if you include the amount you need to destroy the target and the side costs. For many tactical applications guided bombs actually end up being cheaper. Of course, cruise missiles are still more expensive, but that's not the point anyway.

I'm quite sure that a large part of the Ukrainian air force is quite intact (consider the Desert Storm or the bombings of Yugoslavia for a comparison), but Ukraine most certainly cannot use it more or less efficiently without losing it in process (and, worst of all, with a high chance to lose the pilots, who are more difficult and expensive to replace).

As far as AA defence goes, there's no reason to doubt the Russian statements that they have destroyed all the long range missile systems. Trouble is, even an infantry SAM launcher can destroy an attack aircraft inside its range with the probability no less than 20% (provided the target has modern active countermeasures, that is - otherwise the chances go beyond 90%). Obviously that would normally force the aircrafts not to go lower than ~4 km, making free fall bombs highly inefficient even with modern targeting systems. And even some remaining mid- to low-range missile systems (which are just too numerous and autonomous to reliably eliminate) would make you reluctant to use aviation, for a reason quite close to why Ukraine avoids using its remaining aviation as well.
>>
No. 78454
>>78446
Production capacity for Russias cruise missile was too low for sustained offensive (true for every country, afaik) when they had access to imported electronics. They would be running down their stockpile either way.

>>78450
>I'm quite sure that a large part of the Ukrainian air force is quite intact (consider the Desert Storm or the bombings of Yugoslavia for a comparison), but Ukraine most certainly cannot use it more or less efficiently without losing it in process
We don't have data, but this is at all least part of the picture. If they operate, they will be destroyed, so they don't operate.

>>78449
>Well let's suppose Ukraine has no air defenses or air force
Ukraine's air defenses are mostly shoulder-carried. But I think if they had no air-defenses at all, we wouldn't see Russian helicopters firing missiles from a ballistic trajectory to get a few more km of range out of them.
>>
No. 78456 Kontra
96 kB, 960 × 720
114 kB, 1696 × 970
How is this even real?
>>
No. 78457 Kontra
116 kB, 320 × 1136
>>78456
Why, don't you enjoy ruskaja televidia? Now imagine people watch such crap 24/7.
>>
No. 78458
Also re cruise missiles, they represent a low expenditure of other supplies despite being more expensive themselves. An actual offensive air mission isn't just a 4-ship with bombs on them, but requires multiple other flights as well. Generally you're looking at BARCAP to maintain a staging area, OCAP to clear the way for strike packages, SEAD to keep enemy ground fire control switched off, and escort just in case. It's a significant investment in assets to strike targets that aren't on the frontline.

Debate whether it's worth PGM expenditure, sure, but do so with the full picture in mind. Looking just at the weapons isn't a reasonable comparison.

Also helicopters flying low and popping up for attacks etc. is standard good practice. The images we have of strafing runs and loitering over areas is usually either staged or in areas where the enemy isn't expected to have /any/ reach upwards. Lofting is also fairly standard stuff for more modern bomb sights, and ghetto versions of it have been in use since the 50s so without insider perspective it's hard to say whether it's caution or desperation with helo behaviour that we've seen.
>>
No. 78461
>>78457
The difference between Steven Segal and a 'real' Diplomat is media backing. Only an idiot would believe these people are special in any way. They just have powerful friends, are rich and so the poor do not rise up against them, they have the media tell lies about their knowledge of world affairs, their diplomatic skills, etc. Same as with politicians, managers and the entire upper class. But it is lies fabricated to upphold public order. The ancient Egyptians were told that the pharaoh who enslaved them was a god for such reasons.
Do you believe pharaohs were gods? No? Then logic dictates that you agree that Steven Segal is as good a diplomat as anyone else.
Or are you part of the enslavers of mankind?
>>
No. 78463
559 kB, 1200 × 640
>>78461
I hope this is the real Bayern and I'm not being rused by some other weakling German.
>>
No. 78467
>>78457
It's actually televídeniye (replace most unstressed vowels here with something ı-like, while -iye becomes something like ~ıæ; all the consonants are palatalized).

From Rus. víd-e-t' "to see", víd-e-l "saw" (masc.sg.), víd-e-n-iy-e "seeing", "(visual) perception" (formal).

Latin "videō", "vīsum" is just a remote cognate, though the obvious similarity apparently led to using it for the French calque of the original Greco-Slavic compound (the concept itself is a work of a Russian scientist of the early 20th century).
>>
No. 78469 Kontra
>>78467
>televídeniye
I forgot the N, my bad, thanks, I never learned proper Russian grammar or writing.
t. Russogerman with Latinum and maybe Greacum (received like 15 years ago, no, I am not a linguist, just cursed humanist education that got the best of me)
>>
No. 78470 Kontra
>>78461
>Steven Segal is as good a diplomat as anyone else

So basically people don't need skills to do something? I'm not saying that Segal cannot receive proper training and then is good to go but thinking that skills don't matter is just plain stupid. Some might bring more necessary "talent" already from the start of course.
>>
No. 78471 Kontra
2 kB, 200 × 200
>>78470
Don't engage it, you got rused.
>>
No. 78474 Kontra
>>78470
Skills are a myth made up by the Jews and the scientists. Everyone can do everything if he believes in it enough.
>>
No. 78476 Kontra
143 kB, 1200 × 364
>>78471
It seems like whenever a shitposter gets banned, someone takes over his role to keep the average up. Maybe shitposting isn't connected to a person, but it is a curse instead, which jumps to another host upon the infected person getting banned.
>>
No. 78477 Kontra
15,4 MB, 1280 × 720, 1:03
Here's some Russian-produced footage of air operations. Su-25 flying on the deck, only armed with 2x5 S-13 (122 mm) rockets. Firing with a lofted trajectory. Not great.

>>78450
>Free fall bombs may actually come quite costly if you include the amount you need to destroy the target and the side costs. For many tactical applications guided bombs actually end up being cheaper. Of course, cruise missiles are still more expensive, but that's not the point anyway.
Earlier in these threads a Russian was claiming how incredibly accurate free fall bombs are with modern systems, which one is it? And yes, you could use guided bombs instead and it would still be way cheaper than cruise missiles. And look how cruise missiles are being used. They're hitting staging areas, logistics depots, force concentrations, strategic resources etc. In most cases free fall bombs would do just fine. Russians used free fall bombs extensively in Syria and claimed they worked great. What changed the calculus now? Answer: Ukrainian anti air and fighters.

>As far as AA defence goes, there's no reason to doubt the Russian statements that they have destroyed all the long range missile systems. Trouble is, even an infantry SAM launcher can destroy an attack aircraft inside its range [...] Obviously that would normally force the aircrafts not to go lower than ~4 km, making free fall bombs highly inefficient even with modern targeting systems.
As far as I'm concerned there's reason to doubt any Russian statements regarding the war. Is there a particular reason one should trust them this time? For many of the targets that cruise missiles are used for free fall bombs are still efficient dropped outside the range of manpads. And again, you could just use guided bombs instead.

The point of my post wasn't "Free fall bomb good", but to demonstrate with some basic reasoning why Ukraine in all likelihood still has air defenses and an air force.

>>78458
>An actual offensive air mission isn't just a 4-ship with bombs on them, but requires multiple other flights as well.
Exactly. But you could compare the situation to how Russia conducted their air operations in Syria for example. There they did not operate like you describe at all. There we see Russians taking off with two Su-25s, climb to a safe altitude, get to the target and dump unguided rockets or bombs from safety. Of course different planes and munitions were used as well, but just another example to what air operations can look like in an uncontested airspace.

>Also helicopters flying low and popping up for attacks etc. is standard good practice.
Pop-up attack and lofting rockets are two entirely different things.

>Lofting is also fairly standard stuff for more modern bomb sights, and ghetto versions of it have been in use since the 50s so without insider perspective it's hard to say whether it's caution or desperation with helo behaviour that we've seen.
Lofting rockets has been in Russian manuals for decades indeed but it absolutely is a desperation measure. Can you imagine what the CEP is like for a rocket launched with those parameters? It's safe to say that any artillery systems Russians use are way more effective. But artillery isn't always there so spraying rockets in the general direction is better than nothing.
>>
No. 78507
>>78477
Yeah. I subscribe to the 'fleet in being' idea for the Ukrainian air force. Its there enough to force respect, but if it moved off the ground it would probably become combat ineffective pretty quickly. It is more effective to not use them and force further expenditure of resources than to use them and then just allow the window for uncontested air control for the Russians in a few weeks or whatever. Kind of like the German and Italian naval fleets in WWII actually. Their big surface vessels primarily served as "respect this" signs rather than seeing extensive use.
>>
No. 78509 Kontra
>>78507
Oh, and I'm sure Ukraine still has some kind of air defence, they inherited a full blown IADS which is designed to survive massive attrition. But thinking it's at full strength is a bit hopeful. In Syria, most of the real air defences, no matter how attrited were on Russia's side, hence the different approaches.
>>
No. 78510
4,5 MB, 406 × 720, 0:30
>>78507
Sounds about right. The thing is that Ukraine needs to be on their toes constantly. If the remaining fighters get blown up on an airfield or shot down in combat it changes the dynamic considerably. Remains to be seen if they get F-16s some day in the future. Haven't been following that at all.

>>78509
>Oh, and I'm sure Ukraine still has some kind of air defence, they inherited a full blown IADS which is designed to survive massive attrition. But thinking it's at full strength is a bit hopeful.
Yeah. Of course it's not at full strength, but still enough that combined with the AA Russians don't have free reign to conduct air operations in Ukraine above the manpad range.
>>
No. 78512
The ISW's latest (August 11) daily offensive ass. came unusually late. I wonder if there's any relation to their concurrent SSL certificate failure.

>>78446
>all the bombing runs across the country
Huh? I must have missed those.

>>78444
>And here's some pew pew as someone requested.
>>78449
>>78477
>>78510
Finland delivers.
Kiitos 1939–1945 2022
>>
No. 78547
>>78433
Amnesty are typical self-hating westoids. They criticize Ukrainian tactics yet they have no problems with tactic of Hamas. Moreover, they constantly seethe about Israel. That's because in their worldview Ukraine and Israel are AmeriKKKa's fascist client states while Hamas and Putin are noble savages who only act violently because they were provoked.
>>
No. 78558
994 kB, 719 × 968
1,1 MB, 766 × 1024
https://lenta.ru/news/2022/08/13/strr/
> Ex-Minister of Defense of the DNR Strelkov was detained while trying to get to the front

I admire this man. Forgot to tell fun fact about him. He doesn't use "бес-" prefix because it's omonimie to "imp" in Russian. Instead of "бес-корыстный" (self-less) he writes "без-корыстный".
>>
No. 78559
75 kB, 352 × 456
Oh doge maybe the psyops is mushing my brain.

I am the one who asked "what about Amnesty International" 2 times. I did NOT read the report and I also did not try to do any research, I just heard or read a lot of different opinions concerning the Ukraine report on the net so I dunno shite, I am not informed or at the very least informed enough, if that is even possible as an observer on the net*, to decide what to make of it. I do know a bit what they do and always liked or rather respected them. I find their work to be necessary and righteous.

*Yeah, that can be expanded to a lot of topics and happenings and people. [realization that I know jack shit intensifies]

I assume my intention was to hear your takes and I think it still is.

>>78422
>me: No opinions on the Amnesty International thing?
>No idea whether report is truthful and honest (it's a question for our armchair military experts) but it provides interesting moral dilemma. Let's suppose that it's true. Should they publish it if main result of it will be Russian army more actively targeting residential areas? In other words, "Amnesty's report endangers civilians".

Oh doge, this complicated dilemma makes my head screech. Why. I just don't... Do I have cognitive dissonance if I wanna do two opposing things at once? It is kinda to late imo if they publish it after shit is done, but if the publishing does lead to more causalities... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE lel.
Maybe my mind is refusing to accept that the 2 sides are more similar than I think or thought. Screeeech. Nevertheless, it has to be made public... Right now, eventually, after the war? Doge... Probably right now.
Thanks for your take brea.

>>78547
>Amnesty are typical self-hating westoids. They criticize Ukrainian tactics yet they have no problems with tactic of Hamas. Moreover, they constantly seethe about Israel. That's because in their worldview Ukraine and Israel are AmeriKKKa's fascist client states while Hamas and Putin are noble savages who only act violently because they were provoked.

Probably a legit observation, first time I hear or at least remember this take concerning Amnesty since it is not an uncommon take for leftists (Israel, West bad; ""Savages"", Hamas "good"), I think I did know about the lack of Amnesty reports about Hamas using civilian infrastructure, I am not sure anymore... Wait, I think I did read at least one similar take without ofc obv your wording and the mention of Hamas. Well, you certainly fired my synapses more upp.

I just searched the web for a very short time and could not find any reports of Amnesty saying Hamas is using civilian infrastructure, I even found Amnesty reports outright denying it. From what I knew that was an established, but often denied, fact and I cannot imagine Amnesty being right here. They, I mean Amnesty does seem to seethe about Israel.

Whatever is true, Amnesty DOES bash Hamas for 3842384 other reasons, a lot of them just as bad if not worse.
Thanks for your take bruv.
___

Some rumours and comments I also heard/read (before I asked here about Amnesty) but did not confirm:
-Local Amnesty branches are pissed at the report and/or higher ups, also lacking internal communication and communication with the regional branch
-Russia was able to influence the report, some sources for the report were Russian, as in from government controlled sources
-Ukraine failed to evacuate areas, Ukr does not evac, started evacuation too late, disregarded some areas, some areas resist evac, tactical situation - whatever the fuck that means, forced Ukr troops to use civilian buildings, or they just willingly dug in in cities which kinda sounds plausible, but did or did they not evac surrounding areas? That is obviously the question...
-Ukr has to do so to defend civ areas, Ukr is lacking in strength and has to make up by doing it - tactical situation, huh?
-Russia will use the report to say Ukr does the same (already happend afaik)
-Amnesty has the right to critique since reasons, like stuff already mentioned above
-the report is legit since it bashes both sides but mostly the Russian aggressor
-report is BS/true because Mariupol (Evac, flattened the city and probably over 10k dead/wounded, who is more at fault)

Obviously Russia claimed Ukraine was and did x and y before the report, duh.

Maaan, I cannot be arsed to dig, once I start the excavation...
>>
No. 78560 Kontra
35 kB, 600 × 428
>>78559
Forgot to say: no matter what, the report is convenient for Russia since it will bomb away anyway. With or without the report...
>>
No. 78561 Kontra
390 kB, 2860 × 906
86 kB, 481 × 585
>>78375
Thx Youtube. Doge damnit.
>>
No. 78563
23 kB
>>78559
I understand you haven't read the AI material, nor have I. But for any Ernsts interested in human rights on the Ukraine pre- and post-invasion, I'd recommend poking around on the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (UNHCR) website's section on Ukraine (there's a section on every country, go there, not whatever's on the front page; I think it was https://www.ohchr.org/en/hr-bodies/upr/ua-index – sorry if I've already posted about this in an earlier thread, I can't remember). It looked like a repository for (mostly PDF) reports from various sources including the UNHCR itself, all with nondescript filenames, lacking any labels or descriptions, so the only way to know what's what is to randomly download and open. This is a way to also get some (English) material that's not from AI or HRW but, for example, from Kharkiv Human Rights Protection Group (khpg.org). Some more or less random quotes from various documents from different sources:
From G1616835.pdf (2016):
>What has been a serious concern […] is the widespread impunity for gross violations that have taken place at the hands of foreign armed actors, allegedly on both sides of the conflict. [… T]here have been no prosecutions in relation to human rights violations that have taken place. […] The Working Group received reports of violations committed by the Aidar volunteer battalion in Luhansk region. Among these were abductions, unlawful detentions, and acts of torture and ill-treatment, including of detainees, robberies, and possible executions, potentially amounting to war crimes.
From ReportUkraineMay-August2018_EN.pdf (2018):
>OHCHR documented three attacks against Roma settlements in Kyiv, Ternopil and Lviv, reportedly perpetrated by members of extreme right-wing groups. In the most serious incident, on 23–24 June 2018, a group of young males attacked a Roma settlement in Lviv, stabbing one man to death and injuring three others, including a 10-year-old boy. All three attacks resulted in the expulsion of the Roma communities from their homes. […] On 24 May 2018, a lawyer representing the victims of a May 2017 attack on a Roma settlement in Vilshany 134 was violently attacked by a group of men, reportedly including a local prosecutor. The lawyer was threatened with death if he did not drop the case. […] OHCHR is concerned about the lack of progress in investigations into the Vilshany attack […].
From INT_CAT_CSS_UKR_42449_E.pdf (2020):
>This number of [only 12] prosecuted Tornado battalion members and the extent of their punishment [namely, 8 defendants being sentenced to 8–11 years in prison, and 4 defendants to 5 years in prison or to 2–3 years of probation] clearly do not match the number and gravity of crimes committed by the battalion.
Last but not least, there's a fairly short document I'd like to recommend, INT_CESCR_ICS_UKR_32438_E.doc (2018), showing that the later Russian invasion pretext of Ukraine being run by nazis has not been conjured out of thin air: The document briefly outlines 6 cases of mob violence against communities and 2 cases of attacks against individuals, but taken together, you get a bigger picture of links and even personal overlappings between, on one hand, violent nazi gangs acting with impunity and, on the other, Ukrainian officials protecting those gangs instead of their victims. Can't find the link, so I'm attaching it here.
>>
No. 78564
51 kB, 1000 × 1000
>>78563
Thanks for your input and sauces. It is known, the Nazi murders and thug shit, beatings, killings and other shady shit, at the very least over the last decade or so. Heck I remember when they killed, after 2014, a bunch of black students because reasons racist shit. It is known, right wing shit did and most likely still does happen, but at least Urine is currently not run by Nazis afaik.
Also: Azov.
Aidar, huh? Uhhhh.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aidar_Battalion

Man, Urine is a corrupt, unstable shithole, the corruption tops even Mordors corruption. Zelensky is most likely corrupt too, at least he seems to be doing a somewhat decent job right know, and this corruption has to be punished eventually, after the war... Half of our SPD goons and 2/3 of our CDU fools are also corrupt, they have to be punished too. I always thought fewer (I guessed 10% for influence and shit) of our shitty "centrist"- or "Volkspartein"-babushka-votes-for were corrupt but...
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_von_Korruptionsaff%C3%A4ren_um_Politiker_in_der_Bundesrepublik_Deutschland

No matter what, with what I currently know Russia is still exponentially more in the wrong for starting the fucking war and 2014 and meddling and doge knows, but yes, the AI report, has to be published if it is factually correct. At least I think that would be the right choice... Oh doge.

Maaan, I really cannot be arsed to dig, too lazy, at least right now and will refrain from reading the provided docs.

Freedom for Ukraine, Russia and Belarus, death to corrupt Oligarchs and Nazi thugs and murderers.
>>
No. 78565 Kontra
47 kB, 499 × 499
>>78564
Forgot to add: The irony of Russia financing, mostly right wing parties all over Yurop.
>>
No. 78579 Kontra
>>78565
Left-wing parties in the West are mostly ultra-left in the cultural aspect, which sorta makes communication not very pleasant for an average Russian. You know, all that gender-fluidity, total inclusiveness, tolerant propaganda stuff.
>>
No. 78586
>>78564
>Also: Azov.
Yes, Azov gets a mention even in the file on the state-approved anti-Roma pogroms I attached.
>at least Urine is currently not run by Nazis afaik
What do you call it when local authorities, law enforcement and the judiciary collude with nazis? When they persecute violence against Roma only reluctantly (when prodded) or not at all? And when investigations never go in the direction of "racist hate crime" but mere "hooliganism" when nazi involvement cannot possibly be denied, or "other Roma must've done it → let's try to force a confession" when it can? When the government decides to promote a "formerly" nazi organization to national guard? I really don't want to be in a European Union with them, it's bad enough with the likes of Croatia, Višegrad, Baltics and Malta.
Of course the separatists and the Russian state are even worse (nothing wrong with separatism in itself though) – separatist crimes feature prominently in some of the documents I've mentioned – but of course we're all aware of that and it gets the attention it deserves.
>>
No. 78589
I hope the gymnastics about corruption and right-wing ideology haven't reached the point where Westerners go "Sure, there are bad apples in local government, but if only Beijing Kyiv found out about this, they'd clean up that mess!"

>>78564
>Russia is still exponentially more in the wrong
This.
>>
No. 78590 Kontra
>>78586
Out of all the possible reasons to give shit to Azov you decide to go with the one where they actually did something good for a change.
>>
No. 78592
294 kB, 700 × 566
>>
No. 78595
>>78586
I assume the gubmint knows and at the very least tolerates it, the current government that is, afaik 2014 there were a lot of right wing ministers in the government, but they got removed. Concerning Azov: I assume they used what they can against Russia, many of these battalions were formed after the 2014 attack, nationalistic reaction against Russian aggression but I doubt the general Nazi or "Nazi" sentiment was new, it just resurged, while the Nazi shite was certainly NOT for the majority, but then again, shit is sometimes blurry, see Bandera.
Maybe I deserve flack for playing word games, semantics and possible double standards...

What is wrong with the Baltics and Malta? Well, sure, the Balts do have some Nazi sympathizers but afaik they are a minority, and again, while not a justification but merely an obvious explanation, it is just the reaction against the USSR/Russia. Fuck Nazis btw.

Well, afaik there was not a separatist majority but maybe I am wrong. Ukraine was also NOT genociding Russians, but it still was an easy propaganda claim. 99% 97% for joining Russia in Crimea made me chuckle.
Also: Akbkhazia, Ossetia, Chechnia, Crimea, Transnistria... The last 30 years of Russian, Ukrainian and Caucasian history.

Russia caused this Ukraine debacle, Russia failed itself after the USSR fell and the world failed Russia, it could have become a glorious modern state but instead we got this cancer. I am truly sad.
>>
No. 78602
>Trials for Ukrainian civilians and soldiers are expected to be conducted in Mariupol, Ukraine, in the coming weeks.

>Zaporizhzhia NPP still in danger, Russia keeps shelling Ukraine across the river from the NPP
heatenings.jpg

>Russian troops in Kherson are getting strangled, cut off and under Ukrainian fire, rumours are the general staff got evacd

Seems like Russia did use bombers in July but sent even more rockets/cruise missiles without the involvement of planes.
>>
No. 78603
97 kB, 892 × 960
>>78579
For average Russian perhaps yes -- but what has average Russian to do with buying western politicians? People in power have no problems dealing with assault helicopters. For example, Gazprom funds some western climate NGOs which fight for abandoning nuclear power because "it's not green enough". RT has plenty of left-wing columnists. Funniest example is Katya "Kazbek" -- millionaire living in Manhattan on Russian taxpayer's money while praising Stalin and Mao.
>>
No. 78604
>>78579
>>78603
Well, yes, they just fund the more destabilising parties in Europe, which just happen to be mostly but not exclusively right wing.
Right wing parties in western Europe also happen to like Russia, no money needed for that but it certainly helps.
So >>78603 is correct.
>>
No. 78605 Kontra
17 kB, 262 × 263
>>78603
>Katya "Kazbek" -- millionaire living in Manhattan on Russian taxpayer's money while praising Stalin and Mao.
Disgusting
>>
No. 78606 Kontra
>>78590
>I'm anti-nazi except when the nazis are doing nazi things
Epic :DD

>>78586
> really don't want to be in a European Union with them, it's bad enough with the likes of Croatia, Višegrad, Baltics and Malta.
Our prime minister agrees, he spoke about the possibility of creating a smaller European Union, one that holds true to democratic values. A European Union in which the funds all flow to Portugal.

>>78595
Fundamental issue is the scope and degree of influence these Nazis hold. The Roma expulsions are legit, they (mostly not even national guard units, but police) did run them out of town. The courts did drag their feet and throughout civil society people accepted it.
Something about propaganda not being about falsehood, but focusing on specific details. Either way, without Russian aggression, Azov wouldn't have been formed and used to fight in a pseudo-civil war. From my time in Ukraine, I came with contact with a good deal of neonazis. They felt they were in opposition towards the ruling apparatus, even before Zelensky.

There's also the cultural element, that nazi symbology does not evoke the same imagery or shock as it would in our civilized western european lands. In the end, if the NSDAP stuck to holding meetings, doing sieg heils and marches while remaining an esoteric party, they wouldn't be so universally hated.

Symbols are powerful, so extremely powerful that both parties are accusing each other of fascism.
>>
No. 78608
37 kB, 363 × 363
115 kB, 1743 × 1536
43 kB, 363 × 363
>>78606
>accusing each other of fascism.
Maybe both sides are of Nazi?
babushka_baba_vanga_seer.jpg
>>
No. 78615
599 kB, 699 × 417
946 kB, 987 × 681
661 kB, 937 × 714
>>78608
Maybe neither are. Fascist is a power word, you know, in our national historiography there is debate as to if our regime from 1933-1974 qualifies as fascist or not. Ideological lenses are usually involved in this, but not always. A popular concept, penned by some left wing historian whose name I forget, is that we had the fascism it was possible for us to have. In my view, it's valid to say it either way. In the period before 1945, when certain concepts were more in vogue, the regime went so far as to create their what some would say is their SS*, the youth paramilitary movement, a lot of the officials within the regime held great sympathy for the global fight against Bolshevism as led by you know who. In the period before the war, there was a great desire to emulate the sort of social welfare and corporativist reforms Italians and Germans were doing. Yet during this entire time, the triumphant flag the regime waved before the people was not the great coming victory but that it had triumphed and ensured social and political peace. The desired society was not a new one carved from blood and honor, but to maintain the rural and naturally peaceful nature of our old rural nation.

After the war, certain ideas fell out of international favor and the regime washed away its previous sympathies and rebuilt itself as what is described in one tourism ad for Americans - a «corporative republic» with 'power centered at the hands of a prime minister'. Anti-Bolshevism became reasonable and laudable anti-communism, and were part of that western European brotherhood of nations. When the colonial war began in a needless gruesome, macabre and uniquely damaging fashion, a great national propaganda campaign follows.
In contrast to the 30s, when Emissora Nacional broadcast anthems with lyrics that referenced how lucky we are to have 'escaped the winds of madness' that were blowing across Europe, it is in this period the first heroic-militarist anthem is produced:
https://youtu.be/V3PoaB-q7TE
Mobilizing the nation for war, ancestral land, a heroic grand sacrifice for the nation. Struggle until the end, no surrender, our cause is righteous, death to traitors. The war progressed, the regime found itself in a situation of near total war and certainly all consuming war, international isolation, reduction to pariah status and after 13 years of death and mutilation - fell under itself.

I'm not sure what the analogy one can draw here, but in practical terms the later years of our corporative western Republic were more full of what some would call the national socialist spirit, despite lacking its more outward aesthetic. In the case of the Ukrainians, whose tendencies are deeply examined - after the first non military parade in Kiev, when veterans marched around, a group making up about a tenth of the people present held the attention of 36 of the 40 present cameramen - and one needs to only imagine what would happen if people in our islands of pure social democratic civilization simply didn't care much about swastikas and there were no laws against people in the army getting SS tattoos. It's a matter of cultural sensibilities in some sense. Something that happens in our army is unthinkable in more culturally advanced lands - people shooting guns with swastikas on them. Because we're between Germans and Ukrainians on the monkey to christian/social democrat scale, some of our servicemen will admit its kinda cool. Even in 2022 some of our agencies still do a sieg heil when swearing fealty to the flag and read a blood and soil type recitation. I like thinking we don't deserve an operation of denazification over this.

In the end, there's only one nation leveling foreign cities for lebensraum, so I gotta hand the conflict's honorary NSDAP medal to Putin.

*it's complicated, Legião Portuguesa was an organization that was outwardly like the paramilitary groups of similar regimes - uniforms, marches, arm movements - with the caveat that it was not something that had its origins as a criminal arm of a party in a parliamentary setting, but something that was created in 1936, in fears that the Spanish civil war would spill across the border. It didn't swear loyalty to the Leader or Party, but was incorporated into the general military command. also it didn't take part in the wholesale slaughter of entire nations in eastern Europe except for 12 of them their remains are can be found somewhere around St. Petersburg.
>>
No. 78622 Kontra
>>
No. 78636
40 kB, 640 × 455
>>78606 >>78615
Quality posts. Interesting that
>They felt they were in opposition towards the ruling apparatus, even before Zelensky.

>>78590
I thought the one where they did something good for a change was when they tied up RF and proxy forces in the battle of Mariupol instead of handing it over to save it from destruction?

>>78603
>picture
I wonder if those people are serious.

>>78595
>I assume the gubmint knows and at the very least tolerates it
So do I, that's what I was trying to say, at least in >>78589. Apart from that, I think >>78606 ("degree of influence") answers some of the points you bring up better than I could. As for
>What is wrong with the Baltics and Malta?
Nothing too bad, but: Baltics: Being anti-liberal about Russian language (and gomosex?) which in Latvia's case is (was?) a big part of the population while liberal about public celebrations by SS veterans. Malta: Ultra conservative Roman catholic law that IIRC only recently legalized divorces; probably similarly backward legislation when it comes to abortion or gay rights; the Daphne Caruana Galizia murder case; and if I'm not mistaken, at the time we decided to let Malta into the EU, it had stronger business ties to Gaddafi's Libya than necessary, but Germany has also always snuggled up to terror states, from Beijing to Riyadh. Also I forgot to mention the EU's southeastern problems, like allowing (half of) Cyprus into the EU despite all the unsolved problems and risks, or Bulgaria which is not only very corrupt but also unhealthy for journalists.
One could say the same about allowing various problem states into NATO (but then again, civil liberties were shit in some of its founding members on both sides of the Atlantic). Anyway, back to Ukraine:
>Ukraine was also NOT genociding Russians
Right, and I think nobody here would claim Ukraine did,* but that doesn't mean the state didn't have a serious nazi problem (from my POV; most Ukrainians may not have considered it a serious problem) up to 24 February 2022 when it got a way bigger problem.

By the way, having read how parts of the Ukrainian state treats its Roma minority, I find that news story all the more noteworthy according to which early in the invasion, Roma civilians overwhelmed and seized an invading tank and handed it to the AFU, instead of perceiving both sides as hostile based on their experience.

Just for the record: I agree that, no matter what label we apply to the situation on the Ukraine between 2005 and now (e.g. "nazi problem", "genocide against Russophones"), there is no justification for what the RF and her proxies are doing, which is a far, far worse crime than the pre-invasion Ukrainian human rights violations I've mentioned ITT.

• I never bothered to find out exactly what real-life issue the Russian "genocide" claims were based on. Perhaps for anti-Ukrainian propaganda purposes, majority-Russian oblasts not having Russian as an additional official language constitutes "genocide"?
>>
No. 78638
Ah, yes, the occasional hail of quality posts, blessed be thy assburgers.

>>78636
>Mariupol
RIP, fugg :--DD

>Baltics
That I did know, the Nazi shit went afaik viral?
The Malta stuff on the other hand is ALL new to me. Interesting, thx.

>but Germany has also always snuggled up to terror states, from Beijing to Riyadh.
>Also I forgot to mention the EU's southeastern problems
It is complicated.

>I never bothered to find out exactly what real-life issue the Russian "genocide" claims were based on.
Well, whatever sparked it, claims were literal genocide or at least "indiscriminate" murder for reasons, genocide just like Ukrainians killing Russians.

First time I heard those absurd, outlandish claims I had a good chuckle.

You know, at the Krim Krym, Ivan(ova) and Ivan(ova) being neighbours for 5 generations, going to the same school and kids are in the same kindergarten and suddenly over the Russian Radio: Ukrops killing Russians (for reasons) en masse and the Ukrainian Ivan goes all "hrrrgblglbheeerrruuupblarghl" and they start killing each other, just like that. Seems legit.

>Perhaps for anti-Ukrainian propaganda purposes
Well...

>majority-Russian oblasts not having Russian as an additional official language constitutes "genocide"?
At least according to newer definitions it could actually be one part of a genocide. Could actually or actually could?
Well, anyway, since you know, erasing culture, suppressing minorities and so on is actually genocide according to newer definitions, no need for actual murder or assimilation. Maybe I am retarded but I could swear I grew up with genocide = mass murder or sterilization of group x and so on and the other stuff had other terms or just descriptions, maybe I just never read the definition. Phrases and words like erasing culture, assimilation, suppression and so on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide
https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml
https://www.ushmm.org/genocide-prevention/learn-about-genocide-and-other-mass-atrocities/what-is-genocide

>Definition
>In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

> Killing members of the group;
> Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
> Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
> Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
> Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml
>>
No. 78639
>>78622
Russian system of education is surprisingly good and meritocratic in some aspects. But at the same time... 90% of humanity universities and 70% of STEM universities are like this. Males attend them because it gives postponement from conscript. And females -- because males attend them and also because it's free, why not.

In this particular case propaganda about war is not some centrally organised thing. But it's a consequence of professor being geriatric schizo and retelling what she saw on TV instead of actual lecture. My sister is certified aviation engineer. Instead of their most major subject professor used to show them lectures of a guy who claims that freemasons rewrote bible in order to make slavs alcoholics ( http://lurklurk.com/%D0%92%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80_%D0%96%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2 )

>>78636
The language question is just stupid. Ukrainian and Russian are pretty similar and majority of Ukrainians fluently speak Russian. This makes speaking and writing on Ukrainian meaningless because using Russian would allow to reach larger audience. As a consequence, there is nothing interesting to read on Ukrainian (some 19 century classic and some masterpieces of Canadian writers like "Life of st. Bandera" and "The Protocols of the Elders of Moscow"). Even their propagandists speak Russian.

So the elephant is the room is that Ukrainian is endangered and practically dead language. The only thing which can save it from being replaced by Russian is being replaced by Polish. Is it worth to preserve endangered languages with government enforcement? I think it's meaningless but it's definitely not a genocide.
>>
No. 78641
73 kB, 400 × 400
>>78639
>The only thing which can save it from being replaced by Russian is being replaced by Polish.
>And females -- because males attend them and also because it's free, why not.
Uhhh, thx for the rest of the post.
>>
No. 78643 Kontra
>>78639
>Instead of their most major subject professor used to show them lectures of a guy who claims that freemasons rewrote bible in order to make slavs alcoholics
How you know it is not true? How can you doubt the professor? Are you doctor of sciences? Then it would be best you keep quiet.
>>
No. 78644
>>78639
>professor used to show them lectures of a guy who claims that freemasons rewrote bible in order to make slavs alcoholics
Lol, I had a physics professor who showed us moronic "documentaries" like The Secret and The Great Mystery of Water on her lectures. Curiously, she wasn't even that old (40-50ish, I guess), just plain stupid. Another professor who was well in his 70s (for Westerners information: there are quite a lot of people like him, because young graduates aren't very keen on pursuing the academic career, since wages for junior lecturers are sometimes lower than for unskilled laborers, so the specialists worth a damn usually emigrate to the West, and those who choose to stay still have to find an additional source of income — for example one youngish lecturer in my uni did freelance coding jobs, and another sold course and diploma projects (not sure how do you say "курсовые и дипломные проекты" in English) to his own students XDDDDDD; meanwhile pensioners just can keep doing what they are used to and make a bit of money in addition to their pensions) just talked about ye goode olde Soviet days all the time. His case was more interesting in the meta sense, because in the end the general idea of his ramblings was "I would just give all of you diplomas right here and now and send you to work, because you won't learn anything useful here anyway", so even a hardcore sovok like him was acknowledging how fucked the Belarusian education system actually.
>>
No. 78651
7 kB, 251 × 242
>August 15, 202210:33 PM GMT+2
>Fresh shelling renews blame game over Ukraine nuclear plant
>Summary:
>Russia and Ukraine accuse each other of shelling in recent days
>Russia says to do all it can to let IAEA visit nuclear plant
>IAEA has warned of disaster at the plant unless fighting stops
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russian-forces-pound-ukraines-donetsk-region-2022-08-15/
>>
No. 78655 Kontra
>>78432
Not only Ukrainian army was defeated but entire NATO. Since all their tech was destroyed in Ukraine, Berlin and Bucharest are now completely unprotected from attack.

>>78608
If you think of it, Putin is antifascist.
>>
No. 78684
  • Ukrainians have breached fire safety protocol on Crimea again.
  • Traffic over the Kerch bridge has reached a new single day record of 38,297 vehicles (not broken down by direction) over the previous (2020-08-16) record of 37,374.
  • Germany and Sweden state that AFU is free to use German- and Sweden-supplied arms against targets on Crimea. (I had been waiting for a clarification like this after Western donors forbade use of their arms against targets in "Russia".)
  • Latvians start a fundraiser for a Bayraktar drone for Ukraine.
>>
No. 78685 Kontra
59 kB, 680 × 604
>>78684
>Germany and Sweden state that AFU is free to use German- and Sweden-supplied arms against targets on Crimea.
>>
No. 78686 Kontra
  • A convoy of five bulk carriers with corn and wheat leave two Ukrainian ports. Don't know if this is in addition to the 23,000 tonnes of wheat for Ethiopia that have departed from Pivdennyi Port (in Yuzhne, east of Odessa) aboard "Brave Commander".
  • SBU has detained somebody who they claim has been spotting missile strikes on Zaporižžja for the FSB.
>>
No. 78687
>>78685
That's cute, did you just make that?
>>
No. 78690
>>78686
>SBU has detained somebody who they claim has been spotting missile strikes on Zaporižžja for the FSB.
Basically it's you film anything remotely related to the war without being an accredited journalist = you are spotting missile strikes now. They even banned car video recorders.
>>
No. 78693 Kontra
16,9 MB, 608 × 1080, 1:25
>>78687
>That's cute, did you just make that?
I stole made it :)

>>78690
>Basically it's you film anything remotely related to the war without being an accredited journalist = you are spotting missile strikes now. They even banned car video recorders.
Is it supposed to be somehow unreasonable to ban car video recorders? I'm pretty sure similar restrictions would be put in place here immediately as well if someone invaded. You simply don't want people filming military logistics(intentionally or not) and simultaneously remove an easy, non-incriminating way of gathering intelligence from spies.
>>
No. 78695
>>78690
In this particular case, there seems to be more to it than just that, unless it's all a lie and the guy has been elaborately framed:
>СБУ задержала российского агента, корректировавшего ракетные удары по Запорожью
>Агента фсб, который корректировал ракетные удары по Запорожью в обмен на «руководящую должность» в случае оккупации города, задержали оперативники СБУ в Ривненской области.
>Как передает Укринформ, об этом СБУ сообщает в Фейсбуке.
>«Контрразведка Службы безопасности провела многоэтапную спецоперацию по разоблачению и задержанию агента фсб, который разведывал места дислокации и перемещение подразделений Сил обороны Украины вблизи южного фронта. Также он собирал информацию о результатах вражеских обстрелов по объектам гражданской и критической инфраструктуры Запорожья. В случае захвата города агрессоры обещали своему стороннику одну из руководящих «должностей» в оккупационной администрации», - говорится в сообщении.
>Также сообщается, что сам злоумышленник планировал присоединиться к так называемым расстрельным группам захватчиков, чтобы пытать и убивать украинских защитников, в том числе бойцов местных добровольческих формирований.
>Установлено, что предатель был завербован кадровым сотрудником 5 службы ФСБ для разведывательно-подрывной деятельности в прифронтовых территориях региона. В первую очередь российскую спецслужбу интересовали сведения о расположении подразделений ВСУ, количестве их личного состава и техники, «отчеты» о ракетных ударах по городской застройке.
>Для передачи разведданных агент использовал специально созданный анонимный Телеграм-канал. В своих докладах описывал свои наблюдения, сопровождая их фотофиксацией объектов.
>Полученные материалы оккупанты использовали для корректировки огневых ударов по Запорожью и планирования диверсий.
>За выполнение преступных задач злоумышленник получал от своего куратора деньги по электронным переводам.
>Во время обысков по месту жительства задержанного стражи порядка обнаружили мобильные телефоны, которые использовались для коммуникации с российским «координатором», банковскую карточку, куда поступали деньги от ФСБ.
>В настоящее время задержанному сообщено о подозрении в государственной измене, совершенной в условиях военного положения. Ему избрана мера пресечения в виде содержания под стражей.
>Как сообщалось, 24 февраля президент россии владимир путин объявил о начале вторжения в Украину. Российские войска обстреливают и разрушают объекты инфраструктуры, производят массированные обстрелы жилых районов украинских городов и сел.
Sauce: https://www.ukrinform.ru/rubric-ato/3551461-fnord.html#innerblock

Also Voice of Hohlostan now spells "россия", "россией", "россии", "рф" etc. in lowercase, is that supposed to be psychological warfare or venting their butthurt?

>They even banned car video recorders.
Have always been illegal on the Germany, but somehow authorities don't seem to mind Tesla cars constantly filming everything around them.

>>78693
There are places where it's illegal even in peacetime to take a picture e.g. in a city with a military vehicle in the background. Tourists should be careful.
>>
No. 78697 Kontra
>>78695
> is that supposed to be psychological warfare or venting their butthurt?
What's the difference between these two? Btw "On Ukraine" vs "In Ukraine" is eastern analog of holywars over gender pronouns.
>>
No. 78719
>>78693
In Russia, dashboard cameras are a necessity, because of the nature of Russian traffic, Russian traffic police, and Russian law. No sane person drives without a dashboard can in Russia. In Germany, they are illegal a-priori, with or without invasion.
>>
No. 78732
>>78719
>In Russia, dashboard cameras are a necessity, because of the nature of Russian traffic, Russian traffic police, and Russian law.
And, sure thing, Ukraine isn't any different in that regard.
>>
No. 78737
>>78697
The objective linguistic reality is it's "on" in the Russian language of Russia and "in" in the Russian language of Ukraine (with the names for Belarus it's at least more complicated). Waging holy wars over that situation now is for nationalist fanatics or utter morons.
>>
No. 78740
36 kB, 720 × 720
>>78737
>languages
>>
No. 78742
>>78737
>The objective linguistic reality is it's "on" in the Russian language of Russia
Infa 100%? The book I studied Russian from always used 'v' for Ukraine.
>>
No. 78743
>>78737
"кофе" having neuter gender is also objective linguistic reality. yet...
>>
No. 78744
184 kB, 898 × 1200
179 kB, 1280 × 906
Supposedly Kerch bridge is closed down for traffic, passenger trains entering the peninsula are subject to searches. The hunt for saboteurs continues as different sites in Crimea go up in flames.

This war will go down in history as the 21st century's Russo-Japanese war.
>>
No. 78795
>Zelenski = Hitler
>Ukraine is getting wiped
>Azov was and is genociding Russians
>sabotage is done by Ukrainian-Jewish mafia
>Trojans are ancient Franks
Yeah, thanks Internet.

>Russia-Ukraine updates: Kyiv runs nuclear disaster drills near Zaporizhzhia plant
https://www.dw.com/en/russia-ukraine-updates-kyiv-runs-nuclear-disaster-drills-near-zaporizhzhia-plant/a-62831218
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-carries-out-emergency-drills-near-nuclear-plant-frontline-2022-08-17/

>China to send troops to Russia for 'Vostok' exercise
https://www.reuters.com/world/china/chinese-military-will-send-troops-russia-joint-exercise-2022-08-17/

>Ukraine says fighting 'deadlocked' ahead of visit by U.N. chief
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-calls-world-show-strength-after-shelling-near-nuclear-plant-2022-08-15/

>Analysis: Action wanes at U.N. to isolate Russia almost six months into Ukraine war
https://www.reuters.com/world/action-wanes-un-isolate-russia-almost-six-months-into-ukraine-war-2022-08-17/

>Fitch upgrades rating on Ukraine to 'CC'
wut
https://www.reuters.com/markets/europe/fitch-upgrades-rating-ukraine-cc-2022-08-17/

>Donetsk self-proclaimed leader pledges ‘bilateral cooperation’ with North Korea
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/aug/17/donetsk-self-proclaimed-leader-pledges-bilateral-cooperation-with-north-korea
>>
No. 78796 Kontra
>>
No. 78822 Kontra
99 kB, 247 × 248
23 kB, 288 × 499
>>
No. 78835 Kontra
16 kB, 538 × 396
>>
No. 78897
Allegedly there was an assasination attempt against Dugin in Moscow.
His daughter was killed instead by a car bomb. He went home in a different car.
>>
No. 78907
111 kB, 211 × 207
>>
No. 78908 Kontra
9 kB, 297 × 344
>>
No. 78909
85 kB, 596 × 1008
>>78908
>rationalwiki
>>
No. 78911
9 kB, 507 × 430
>>78909
It's good, my boypucci approves.
Tips fedora.
>>
No. 78954
8 kB, 194 × 123
So there are some cleanup shenanigans happening in the SBU (Ukr intelligence), someone higher up was found dead, apparently he was shot.

Albania arrested 2 Russians, one Ukrainian and 4 Czechs near military factories...

According to Ukraine: Several attacks on different fronts were repelled by Ukraine.
>>
No. 78960
>>78920
Thx Rubro for telling me, I didn't notice the new thread.