/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

Currently at Radio Ernstiwan:

Hail Odin! by Christenklatscher666

M3U - XSPF

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 80223
840 kB, 1080 × 1920
I gave in to the propaganda and I got myself some tasty insects. They cost a whopping 500 €/kg, cheap protein my ass.
>>
No. 80226
3,5 MB, 4160 × 3120
Here are they. I'm quite scared guys.
>>
No. 80227
Jesses Ernst, should have grabbed a Big Mac instead. Or do you have Marfan syndrome?
>>
No. 80228
ALso: Prepare for disappointment as they will barely taste like anything at all.
>>
No. 80229
>>80227

Mistakes were made

>>80228

You're right Ernst, they taste like i imagine fried paper would taste :(
>>
No. 80235 Kontra
>>80223
Are you Chinese? Then don't eat vermin.
Want cheap protein? Oat, whey, chicken, hemp protein, all kinds of legume are all cheaper.
>>
No. 80238
>>80235

Buddy i got them out of curiosity, there's no need to get worked up
>>
No. 80239
Ernsts coworker once brought some kind of thai insect crackers to work. They tasted really bad, no amount of spice could hide it. If felt like sucking on sweaty feet, only without the erection.
>>
No. 80241
>>80239
I now imagine thai workers at some cracker factory putting old socks in the dough for stupid farangs to eat.
>>
No. 80242
I know the other german (most likely a cabbager) is trolling, but I really don't see the difference between eating crustaceans and eating insects.
A meaty locust isn't really that different from a prawn or something.
So refusing to eat the bugs because "hurr durr bugs" is a really retarded reason.
>>
No. 80243 Kontra
>>80239
>Ernsts coworker once brought some kind of thai
Your co-worker is a sex tourist.
>If felt like sucking on sweaty feet, only without the erection.
I bet you don't sweat much at work, since the whole company seems to be prince-Andrew tier.

>>80242
There used to be laws in America, limiting the amount of lobsters inmates would be fed. Because lobster were considered vermin, the rats of the sea.
>>
No. 80248
>>80242

They're just teenagers in search of an identity. Being against anything new make them feel cool and edgy.
>>
No. 80249
>>80248
>Being against anything new make them feel cool and edgy.
Isn't it usually the other way round?
>>
No. 80251
>>80249

It's about being against mainstream society. Modern day society embraces change and it's eager for novelties, hence edgelords have to become traditionalists
>>
No. 80252
>>80251
Mainstream society still favors the rich staying rich and the poor getting poorer though, which is still something one can rebel against.
Any woke coat of paint doesn't change anything about that.
>>
No. 80253
>>80249
The establishment is for everything 'new'. Not for themselves, they keep everything as-is, largely. But for everyone else.
Just an example: Chaufered cars, long-distance flights and African safaris for a cookie-dynasty heiress like Luisa Neubauer, the fruits of her activism for everyone else in the form of rampant inflation, lowered standards of living, unemployment, poverty and crime for the lower 90%. And the easily manipulated and the manipulative both play along, trying to get a bigger share of the smaller cake by obedience or trickery.

Like Anglo-Saxon peasants trying to become some Norman lord's bailiff. But what is a stupid ugly bespeckeled leftist to do. The shit can't do any real work, all he has learned in school is repeating propaganda-lies.
>>
No. 80257
>>80252

Poor people are generally awful so they deserve it

>>80253

Ernst, there is no Boogeyman scheming behind closed doors. We're all products of our time and try to do what's possible to make life bearable, the rich and the poor likewise.
>>
No. 80260 Kontra
>>80257
Didn't read the rest of your autistic insect talks but you claim poor and rich people are basically the same but then why are they rich and the others poor, that implies difference, thus they are not the same.
>>
No. 80264
>>80260

I've never said we're all the same, i said we're all try to make the best out of our life. Poor people are generally dumber, less educated and are characterized by a vulgar and rude behavior. That's why they poor.
>>
No. 80265
311 kB, 600 × 500
>>80264
I know a lot of dumb, rude and vulgar people that are far from poor.
One of the dumbest people i know just got a house gifted from his parents in one of the most expensive parts in town.

He said "I actually didn't wanted THIS house, but my mother insisted".
His grandfather worked hard to get his own company running. He gave it to his children and one day the idiot is going to be boss of the company and probably run it to the ground.
>>
No. 80266
>>80265
>I know a lot of dumb, rude and vulgar people that are far from poor.
I can fathom how skilled, intelligent, hard-working, conscientious people get rich, but that's trivial and not very interesting, since I can hardly make myself smarter, and making myself more hard-working would be hard.
It would be much more useful to understand how idiots come into money, because acting stupid is something I think I could potentially pull of.
But you probably are right and most of them just inherit their wealth.

>>80265
>one day the idiot is going to be boss of the company and probably run it to the ground.
Running into the ground is sometimes required to re-allocate capital to more profitable ventures. Imagine yourself to be the heir of a weaving mill in 1970. With 20-20 hindsight, should you try to run it as good as you can, invest your time and money in trying to keep it competitive, or take the profits, invest your time and money into an industry that will still exist at the time you retire?
>>
No. 80334
1,9 MB, 540 × 304, 0:02
Is that real? do shops actually sell packaged insects on continental Europe?

pretty dystopian shit
>>
No. 80335 Kontra
320 kB, 1723 × 1271
>>80334
Yeah, it's completely crazy.
>>
No. 80337
>>80334
You can get the one's made with cricket flour from what I've seen in the UK but they don't stay on the shelves for long because it's an expensive novelty food.

Supermarkets are instead moving more towards using insects to feed animals instead of soya with the insects themselves fed off food waste to create a circular economy. I'm not sure how 4kanker will take this change.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/aug/02/hens-will-be-fed-insects-to-lay-carbon-neutral-eggs-for-morrisons
>>
No. 80338
122 kB, 800 × 533
I bought some bread made partly from cricket flour years ago. It wasn't very good. It disappeared from the shelves pretty fast as it was expensive and bad compared to anything else in the price range. Seems like it's very difficult to make crickets taste good. Perhaps it's best used in very small amounts.

I'd still try the snack crickets though. Don't recall ever seeing such a package.
>>
No. 80339 Kontra
>>80335
The only person who should have a bug up his butt in this thread is OP XDDD
>>
No. 81003
119 kB, 1200 × 854
If you think of it, eating the bugz is traditional as fuck.
>>
No. 81005 Kontra
>>81003
As is owning nothing and being happy. The memes were right all along. It’s time to return to monky.
>>
No. 81006
>>81005
Ooh ooh ah ah!
>>
No. 81012 Kontra
74 kB, 578 × 535
47 kB, 443 × 600
>>81006
>2022
>speaking American
Speak English ya wanker!
>>
No. 81052 Kontra
bugs are gross
>>
No. 81066
Eh, not my thing. I won't be eating bugs because I'm not interested in wiping exoskeletons off my ass:
https://youtu.be/8_8LTUmHWP0
>>
No. 83627
>>80223
What a weird package design.
>High Protein
>Handmade
<Ballaststoffe
>Fibers

Did Ballaststoffe make it into the English language dictionaries like Schadenfreude or what's going here?
>>
No. 83636
>>83627
My guess: That package is for the German-speaking market – there's a LOT of English going on on our packaging and advertising, German is often restricted to what must legally be included. Ballaststoffe is here because that last item is a health-related claim and therefore has to be properly translated. Or it's because, of all words on the package, "fibres" is least likely to be understood by potential customers, so is given in both languages.
>>
No. 83638
>>83627
Don't forget
>SNACK ME!

Classic Germglish.
>>
No. 83640
4,0 MB, 4000 × 3000
4,2 MB, 4000 × 3000
>>83638
So I can finally post these gems again.
>>
No. 83641
>>83638
>Germglish.

It's called Denglish.

>>83640
>Alltags-Performer

I laughed, what does this even suppose to mean? Are Hartz-IV people hiddenly excluded by such a phrase or are they also Alltags-Performer? I never get out of bed so this is not for me.
>>
No. 83659
2,9 MB, 3120 × 4160
2,9 MB, 3120 × 4160
2,3 MB, 3120 × 4160
Meanwhile Persinglish.
>>
No. 83663
>>83659
I'd like to go on some fresh orginal dates.
>>
No. 83671 Kontra
>>83663
And then you keep your dates In the Refrigerator (0°-5°).
Reminds me of a certain online community, heh.