/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

Currently at Radio Ernstiwan:

Hail Odin! by Christenklatscher666

M3U - XSPF

Thread 81361 is locked. No replies can be posted.

No. 81361 Lock
1,1 MB, 1200 × 980
Slept for 7 hours last night. For some reason my weekday alarm went off and woke me up even though I cancelled it :(
Stupid buggy app...

Last night I had some yummy sardines for dindin and this morning I cooked a big batch of spicy vegetarian chili :3
Do you want a bowl anon?
I like to put a little sour cream on it – the contrast with the hot spiciness is amazinggg. It's super spicy and the flavour explodes on your tongue!

After that I got some dumb chores done. My neighbor's dog was barking all day today and it was really annoying :/
My allergies have been bothering me today too.

I'm pretty tired tonight because I have a lot of sleep debt from a hectic week. I'll probably try to go to bed early...
I just took some cannabis oil and now I'm gonna eat a little hummus :3
Might play some video games afterwards if I have the energy. I really am tired though...
>>
No. 81421
193 kB, 1300 × 2047
Slept for 7 hours last night. I would have liked to have slept longer but I set an alarm to wake up at a reasonable time so getting up early for work tomorrow won't be too unpleasant.

Ugh my allergies are still pretty bad this morning. I'm starting to wonder if I'm getting sick and just not realizing it :/

For brekkies I ate some of the spicy chili I made yesterday. The spice helped clear my sinuses so it was the perfect thing to have :3

Last night I brewed a bunch of strong ginger tea and it was great. I had some spicy salsa with a non-alcoholic beer too. This afternoon I brewed decaf coffee c:

I think I might actually be sick. I feel pretty bad today and have zero energy. This decaf coffee is soothing my throat at least.
There were some chores I was supposed to get done today. Ugh.

I did a bunch of skincare stuff and then had a glass of rye whiskey. Then I ate some peanuts with a pint of yummy black lager. Now I'm drinking a glass of french brandy with another cup of decaf coffee :3
I feel like crap though. My throat is sore and I have a headache. Pretty sure I'm sick :/
>>
No. 81498
4,3 MB, 2989 × 2000
Slept for 4.5 hours last night. Felt kinda groggy this morning. My throat is still sore :/

I had oatmoi with some honey added for brunchie, and later in the afternoon I had some yummy mushroom soup with green tea :3

I took a short nap on my lunch break, which was nice. Felt a little better afterwards.

After workies I ordered an anchovie pizza, spicy chickie wings, and some deep-fried pickles c:
I just ate a bit of the pizza and pickles though – I'm saving most of this for tomorrow since I'm busy and don't feel like cooking.

Now I'm drinking a bigggg glass of tequila, and I'm brewing decaf green tea and decaf coffee too :)
>>
No. 81573
2,1 MB, 1306 × 2048
Slept for 4 hours last night. Felt kinda depressed this morning.

For brekkies I had deep-fried pickles and green tea. For lunchie I had anchovie pizza and a sugarless energy drink.

Today was a very stressful day at work and I have a ton to do. I ended up working late into the evening. Did nearly 12 hours today :(

After workies I had a glass of some nice 100% agave tequila. Then I had a glass of yummy rye whiskey and took some cannabis extract. Now I'm drinking a pint of black lager and decaf coffee :3
Gonna heat up some of those spicy chickie wings later.

Ugh I'm really tired. Not sure if I want to shower tonight or leave it until morning...
sigh
I'm kinda dizzy...
>>
No. 81588 Kontra
Excuse me but what the fuck is this thread supposed to be?
>>
No. 81592 Kontra
>>81588
My bet is on some AI text generation experiment.
>>
No. 81611 Kontra
>>81592
I was thinking AI as well. But for what purpose?
>>
No. 81616 Kontra
>>81588
I don't know but the anime girl makes it cute.
>>
No. 81641 Kontra
Please use the today thread for blogposting, thank you.