/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

Currently at Radio Ernstiwan:

Hail Odin! by Christenklatscher666

M3U - XSPF

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 81403 Systemkontra
586 kB, 1996 × 1728
Previous >>78920
>>
No. 81405
>>81386
> tfw your country's propaganda does better job of dehumanizing you then enemy's
>>
No. 81411
51 kB, 515 × 462
>>81405
And I fucking hate it.
>>
No. 81424
Ernst, I lost track

Who is winning?
>>
No. 81426
>>81424
No one. Ukraine advances 50 km in a week in a terrain where the Wehrmacht once advanced 100km a week for two months straight, and media pretends it means Zelensky will have his parade in red square soon.
But European support might end. If France fails to get its NPPs running, there is no way to supply the country from Germany, they just draw too much electricity in winter, with the resistance heaters all running. How many days of dark and cold can they stomach before the government topples and they elect Le pen? How long for Germany? Can any of this limit weapon flows into Ukraine enough to make a difference? Probably not, the Americans will just ship to Poland directly. But how long will Americans be ready to pay for this war when America is in recession, which will happen soon, like first quarter of 2023? Does Russia have a chance of forcing a positive outcome then? I bet they consider these questions in the Kremlin, and they think it is worth a try. Just limit losses until everyone decides that things are too expensive with much of the world's energy supply off the market.
>>
No. 81429 Kontra
>>81426
They don't make "victory tomorrow" posts like they used to...
>>
No. 81430 Kontra
6 kB, 195 × 247
11 kB, 251 × 242
>>81429
Don't get baited, ignore "it".
>>
No. 81431 Kontra
In latest Bundeswehr news:

>Ministry of Defense won't reinstate conscription, but if they would, would also want to draft women
>less people want to join the army than at the start of the war
>number of conscientious objectors IN THE ARMY is rising, because they "didn't expect there ever to be a war"
>>
No. 81435 Kontra
10,3 MB, 1280 × 720, 1:21
>>81431
>number of conscientious objectors IN THE ARMY is rising, because they "didn't expect there ever to be a war"
It's not that unreasonable. A good example from Finland is that many women who served in the FDF voluntarily have resigned from being reservists. Why? When they signed up they were young women wanting to challenge themselves. Now they might be mothers of young children. Should they be on the front lines if a war breaks out? Probably not. And the probability of a war coming to their doorstep has greatly increased (though still not very likely).

The same applies to men too. What a fun place to work at, wohoo pew pew I'll join the military! The percentage of Bundeswehr recruits who thought they might ever fight in a war was probably extremely low before this Russian invasion. Peoples' life situation and the external calculus around it changes and people adapt. That's normal human behavior.

Suggestion: stop consuming click/ragebait news and stop to think for a second. At least before posting :D
>>
No. 81438 Kontra
>>81435
I think the approach "post first, think why you did it second" is definitely more interesting.
>>
No. 81439 Kontra
>>81435
Chair when in the entire male and female population under 35 is legally in the reserves. It's okay though, I don't think the Z crew will make it over the Pyrenees :DD
>>
No. 81444 Kontra
>>81435
This wasn't even an ragebait article I quoted, in fact it was just some minor remark in the article, but I found it funny that people would actually sign up to be a soldier - the kind of people who are indeed supposed to go to war - and then chicken out when there is an actual war. What does this tell me about those people and their general expectations?
Also, it made me think of that one Monty Python skit that was about this exact same thing.
>>
No. 81448 Kontra
1008 kB, 512 × 256, 0:16
>>81407
> I'm not even half that mad at Putin
Hit a dog with stick -- it will be angry at stick.

I don't think that people really "fall for this shit". Otherwise there would be no need to hire soldiers in prisons in exchange for abolishing of sentence.
>>
No. 81459 Kontra
>>81448
>Hit a dog with stick -- it will be angry at stick.
this

>I don't think that people really "fall for this shit".
Some do, idiots and people who don't really participate in the modern information society.TM.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_society

>Otherwise there would be no need to hire soldiers in prisons in exchange for abolishing of sentence.
Well, a draft in the bigger cities could create unrest...
>>
No. 81460 Kontra
4 kB, 222 × 211
>>81459
>idiots and people who don't really participate in the modern information society
Let me rephrase it: Babushkas and Vatniks.
>>
No. 81461
>>81448
>Hit a dog with stick -- it will be angry at stick.
I'm afraid it's how human morality works in general. Even when Putin gives immoral orders, he remains emotionally detached from their execution (at least it's what one would normally expect in that situation). He may be even not fully aware of the nature and the scope of their consequences. Obviously he must be held responsible either way, but the situation doesn't really tell a lot in regards to how exactly low he has fallen as a human being.

The executives who get clearly immoral orders are a different matter. They have very little to excuse themselves ("I was just executing orders" is really the dumbest excuse one can come up with); executing every immoral order both fully reveals the depth of their degradation and pushes them even further. Please note that so far I have been completely disregarding the immortal acts engineered by the executives themselves, in which case the ruler may be held responsible only for criminal negligence at best.

It's really unsurprising that in most traditional societies even normal executioners who were just doing their jobs were actually pariahs - while no one would even theoretically object to criminals being executed.
>>81448
>I don't think that people really "fall for this shit". Otherwise there would be no need to hire soldiers in prisons in exchange for abolishing of sentence.
How is that even related? Sharing the official discourse won't make you automatically sacrifice yourself for the greater good. People may be gullible (and it's hard not to be when the machine of state propaganda basically tells you what you subconsciously want to hear), but they aren't suicidal.
>>
No. 81463
1,2 MB, 428 × 360, 0:22
A new 1420 video that is related to the "who falls for this shit" discussion, video title
>Russians react to losing the war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpTWE8ysNn0

Leads me to believe that quite many actually believe the state media. Of course there are many components that might skew the perception, like selecting only "controversial" opinions(on the wect) for the video, low sample size, dishonest answering, etc. etc. In any case, it's all so very tiresome.

>>81438
>I think the approach "post first, think why you did it second" is definitely more interesting.
:D Well, that seems to be the main driver of discussions anyways so you might be onto something.

>>81439
>Chair when in the entire male and female population under 35 is legally in the reserves. It's okay though, I don't think the Z crew will make it over the Pyrenees :DD
Don't worry. If things go bad we'll be waiting for you in Moscow with the Poles :D But that's interesting. In Finland the entire population has a national service obligation, but only men are designated for mandatory military service. The national service has no active peace time component.

>>81444
>This wasn't even an ragebait article I quoted
So you made it into one :D
>the kind of people who are indeed supposed to go to war - and then chicken out when there is an actual war. What does this tell me about those people and their general expectations?
It's safe to say their expectations were perfectly in line with the ones of your government. So the change in the calculus was unexpected, and the reaction reasonable. Sure, training soldiers that then refuse to fight is definitely a bad thing. But understanding that they are people and not just numbers or machines should put that in perspective. Definitely a thing to worry about if the number of the objectors grows into considerable numbers, but gaining a large percentage increase to baseline isn't that bad on its own. It's all relative.
>>
No. 81464
>>81461
> they aren't suicidal.
What's so suicidal about going to victorious war where there are no casualties? You do a morally right thing and raise 200k of roublemass per month. Good deal.

Mkay, going to war is uncomfortable even if you survive. But these people can't ever vote or go to putting, unless AP forces them through their employers. It even has to shitpost for them with help of troll factories. Since these people don't manifest themselves in physical reality, the most logical conclusion is to suppose that they don't exist and there is no any widespread support of war, only submission.
>>
No. 81465
>>81464
Come on, even Kremlin admitted that there had been considerable casualties as early as this March. You and the general population (the majority, anyway) apparently exist in two non-intersecting information bubbles somehow.
>>
No. 81466
>>81465
Is this "general population" in room with you now?
>>
No. 81467 Kontra
>>81466
First, I still live alone, and second, I'm on my way home now.
>>
No. 81468
>>81463
>It's safe to say their expectations were perfectly in line with the ones of your government.
Not necessarily. It's not like the Bundeswehr never had any engagements anywhere. IEDs have killed more german soldiers than anything else since the last war. Also, you might get sent to Congo and get AIDS.
But yeah, I also think it was most likely a gamble "yeah I go study there, get a cushy welfare queen job and then fuck off after my few years of duty".
But nevertheless, when you are signing up to become a soldier, you should at least consider the possibility that you might have to wage war at one point or another, and I would expect people who sign up to become soldiers to at least have a basic readiness to fight and kill, because that is the point and the very essence of being a soldier and becoming a soldier and fully expecting to never ever having to fight is, imo, pretty naive.

Also, found the sketch: It's the first part of the Army protection racket
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x75bt6
>>
No. 81469
>>81463
>but only men are designated for mandatory military service
Horrible. Is there no gender equality in Finland?
In the unlikely event of national mobilization, I still feel like half of our reserves would be called before the other one -- but the law says we're equal.
>>
No. 81470 Kontra
21 kB, 269 × 407
>>81469
>Horrible. Is there no gender equality in Finland?
Nope. Imagine this, when getting a new passport I must present my military ID. If I were to lose it, I have to jump through endless hoops and get a new one and then apply for a new passport. I suffer as a second class citizen on an European periphery island.
>>
No. 81471
10,9 MB, 1280 × 720, 0:35
>>81469
Unlike NATO tanks, eastern block tower-throwers have automatic reloading and therefore are female-friendly and gender-equal. Western hypocrisy exposed yet again?
>>
No. 81472
>>81468
Does Germany not have the 'I'd join up if a big war happened!' crowd?

>>81469
Half would be called up, half would be on British boats to Brazil with the rest of the upper class.

t. Anglo-Portuguese alliance pro
>>
No. 81473
>>81472
>Does Germany not have the 'I'd join up if a big war happened!' crowd?
lolno, Germany has the "Let's surrender before a big war happens" crowd.
>>
No. 81478
82 kB, 312 × 400
>>81471
>reloading.mp4
kek

Today I met someone with indrestign onions irl: "Russia and Syria good and stronk, german media produces fake news, Murka did it, Murka bad, UKro Nazis bombed poor Russians since 200000014, also vaccines and Corona fake".
Nah, thanks, I am good, good day to you sir.
>>
No. 81479
>>81478
I mean two of these statements are actually true, so they were only 80% wrong.
>>
No. 81482
4 kB, 222 × 211
>>81479
>german media produces fake news
>Murka bad
easy peasy
>>
No. 81483 Kontra
>>81478
>"Russia and Syria good and stronk, german media produces fake news, Murka did it, Murka bad, UKro Nazis bombed poor Russians since 200000014, also vaccines and Corona fake".
Replace "German media" with "Western media" and you'll get the standard set of opinions of local vatniks, sovoks and yabatkas.
>>
No. 81486 Kontra
>>81483
I know, I am from the USSR...
>>
No. 81487 Kontra
77 kB, 732 × 558
>>81486
Also: German right wingers and a chunk of the uneducated (bildungsferne Schicht höh) are as in say the same. Pic may or may not be related.
>>
No. 81488 Kontra
>>81483
Did you know there has been a new color coined by these people? Sissy green is the official color of western media :DDD Putin will destroy all globohomocast towers with his big missiles.
>>
No. 81489 Kontra
86 kB, 481 × 585
>>81488
Wat. That's gay. Also 1488 ahuehue
>>
No. 81500
>>81482
Western media don't exactly produce fake news, but
  • they eagerly reproduce Ukrainian fake news (teh irradiated Russians from Chernobyl, sure);
  • they may feed general misinformation (Russian soldiers from Mongolia - sic! - who had never seen a real road before arriving to Ukraine, or something along those lines; if necessary, I can find what moronic journalist wrote that, but it definitely is not a single isolated brainfart but relatively common narrative; I wouldn't wonder if it's another example of simple copypaste from Ukrainian sources, but one way or another it also finds its way into the central Western mass-media).
>>
No. 81502
>>81500
Can you give an example of respected western mass media? I usually read a few shorter German articles over the week. Many are pro Ukrainian (people often cannot differentiate between a comment/opinion piece and a news item) but you will find debates on whether UA can win the war or not etc. I remember writings on many young people from eastern provinces getting recruited and send to Ukraine and dying there as, less people dying from big cities. Nothing of the Mongolian hyperbole you are giving here, and I don't even see why it is problematic to say so, it is simply recruiting in rural areas, the US could and probably does the same.
>>
No. 81504 Kontra
>>81500
The biggest German news format Tagesschau often has on its webpage a disclaimer that news items about war efforts cannot be (simply) verified as they are taken as news items from war parties So what they give out as news are quoted from war parties and therefore to be 'handle with care' as they say.
>>
No. 81505 Kontra
>>81500
I have something for you to test and compare.
https://www.faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/trauerfeier-koenigin-elisabeth-ii/russland-diffamiert-die-queen-wegen-nichteinladung-zur-beerdigung-18321923.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-de-DE

FAZ is an old and established German newspaper. They write in this article how Putin and this Kyrill guy find good words for the dead queen and Putin congratulating Charles. But then it is found out that Puton or a representative are not invited to the funeral.

The speaker of the minsitry of foreign affairs then declares
>Zakharova referred to young Elizabeth's membership in the Auxiliary Territorial Service, the women's branch of the British Army, in the final months of World War II to declare, according to Moscow's account of the Ukrainian War, that "British elites" today were on the side of "Nazis and their Ukrainian accomplices" who had been fought at the time.

So the tone is not friendly or goodwill anymore but butthurt.

But now for the interesting part when it comes to misinformation:

>While the Foreign Ministry spokeswoman at least praised the queen herself for "basically not interfering in politics," Russia's state television even went so far as to defame Elizabeth II personally. On Thursday, the program "60 Minutes" on the channel "Rossiya 1" showed black-and-white footage of a woman in a white costume throwing something to poorly dressed children as they picked it up from the ground. [source given is https://smotrim.ru/amp/video/2477520)]
>The presenter, Olga Skabeyeva, claimed the footage showed the young Elizabeth and said "Africans" would "not mourn" the queen's death because they remembered "exploitation and slavery." "So" Elizabeth "fed children from one of the subjugated peoples of Africa," Skabeyeva said, "like animals in the zoo. The video embodies the attitude of the West, especially the Anglo-Saxons, to the whole world, except to themselves, of course." In reality, the footage was shot more than a quarter of a century before Elizabeth was born; and not in Africa, but in what is now Vietnam, in what was then the French colony of Indochina; not Englishwomen are seen, but Frenchwomen, namely the wife and daughter of the governor-general at the time, Paul Doumer (1857 to 1932); and they do not throw bread to the children, but pieces of money.

So what is funny is that Russia will use colonizer rhetorics that is so frowned upon as leftist bs and then what is interesting is that this is supposedly aired on state TV has "blatant" misinformation. Are these things normal in western countries? I don't know but it hasn't been pointed out to me how we are deliberately misinformed with tactics like this. I don't mean being an ideologue and be pro ukrainian but deliberately take material and tell lies about it that can be checked.
>>
No. 81506
308 kB, 500 × 336, 0:01
From what I can gather... Seems like Ukraine is stuck in the Kherson-Dneipr front, all the other fronts are slooowly getting pushed by Ukraine. Rumours are the Iranian drones are used to blow up HIMARS. I wonder if and when the Russian front around Kherson will collapse.
>>
No. 81507
>>81505
>Are these things normal in western countries?
I don't think so, but it's totally irrelevant to the argument, because we don't discuss whose mass-media are "better". We discuss whether Western mass-media spread misinformation as an element of war propaganda or not. And if in Cameroon newsreaders ate children alive during live air, it still couldn't influence that in the slightest.
>>81504
>The biggest German news format Tagesschau often has on its webpage a disclaimer that news items about war efforts cannot be (simply) verified as they are taken as news items from war parties
... Which is an ideal excuse not to attempt verifying or even critically analyzing anything, allowing them to spread whatever they see fit (that is, whatever will be more appreciated by the public and by the sponsors).
>>81502
>Can you give an example of respected western mass media?
If you give me some time I can just list the media who were spreading some particularly wild fantasies. But the story with "acute radiation sickness" spread practically everywhere, didn't it? (Even despite the IAEA very politely saying that it just cannot be true.)
>>
No. 81508
>>81506
Unlikely any time soon. It's a rather strong position from the operational point of view, and the most capable Ukrainian forces must be still concentrated in the east.
>>
No. 81509
>>81507
>Which is an ideal excuse not to attempt verifying or even critically analyzing anything

Eh, who says this didn't happen? It is critical in the way that it says it is hard to verify since nobody is next to the soldiers at the front. Better be honest about the info fog than trying to verify what is not verifiable atm. You can still critically analyze war developments elsewhere.

>it's totally irrelevant to the argument, because we don't discuss whose mass-media are "better". We discuss whether Western mass-media spread misinformation as an element of war propaganda or not.

I don't discuss whose media is better, I want to discuss HOW the media does misinform (if it does) and that is a crucial question because as I pointed out before there is a difference between an opinion piece in some established western newspaper and deliberately labeling a video wrong to frame something accordingly (queen scorns the poor and is of colonizer the argument can be made, but base it on true stuff then). So yeah both parties will write in their favor, not the most interesting thing to point out, what I deem more interesting his how far parties are willing to go to propel this process.

I'm still waiting for sources then.
>>
No. 81511
>>81509
>I want to discuss HOW the media does misinform
In the most professional way. Does it feel much better now?..
>>
No. 81512
>>81507
>Even despite the IAEA very politely saying that it just cannot be true.
Proofs?
Wish I had the Barcelos rooster folder. I suffer.
>>
No. 81513
>>81511
Will you deliver anything worthwhile in the near future or is that everything you have to say?
>>
No. 81514 Kontra
>>81509
tl;dr: They feed Russians complete nonsense. If you want a glimpse: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoAw0n5OyITkmejSCMfmnWg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwU2BSLr5oM
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFGSMmY3wd5LUB3hL8Xz1-VzYpA5VuNaP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUpVHg72riQ
See also RT or Russian media in Russian
They even have the hour of hatred since 2014 or so, it is a farce. Yes, I happen to speak Russian, yes some family members consumed and consume such garbage.
So this "hour of hatred" is some kind of talkshow with paid/pro Russian people and occasionally someone with the opposite position and they all dunk on him and Ukraine.

Note that Murkan shite (thx Rupert Murdoch) like Fox "News" is also cancer...

It is all fucking cancer.
>>
No. 81515 Kontra
10 kB, 225 × 225
7 kB, 640 × 480
211 kB, 560 × 597
36 kB, 835 × 610
>>
No. 81516 Kontra
51 kB, 1025 × 840
26 kB, 400 × 400
4 kB, 200 × 149
56 kB, 736 × 736
>>
No. 81517 Kontra
31 kB, 500 × 500
85 kB, 537 × 521
26 kB, 497 × 373
86 kB, 647 × 598
>>
No. 81518 Kontra
272 kB, 900 × 1200
148 kB, 618 × 601
49 kB, 1519 × 1000
610 kB, 1862 × 1036
>>
No. 81519 Kontra
31 kB, 380 × 326
72 kB, 624 × 582
36 kB, 600 × 599
178 kB, 1856 × 1009
The last one, should be enough. I swear I had more roosters and some other shite but...
>>
No. 81520 Kontra
162 kB, 1277 × 956
>>81515
I had this, but for the Barcelos rooster.
Now gone, forever. Tragic.
>>
No. 81521
597 kB, 3696 × 1439
>>81520
I just image searched rooster proofs meme and google provides, doge bless. e/b/in x---DDD
>>
No. 81522 Kontra
60 kB, 1024 × 561
audible disgust in the distance
>>
No. 81523
>>81512
>Proofs?
My bad here - not IAEA itself (which only admitted that it cannot confirm anything), but a set of Western state and private experts from various agencies, like Edwin Lyman or Jeremy Gordon. And, frankly, it should be obvious to any more or less educated person with a head on his shoulders. After the 35 years and all the decontaminations, the likehood to stumble upon locations around the plant where the intensity of decay would be sufficient to give you acute radiation syndrome is totally comparable to the likehood of stumbling upon one million dollars in the same area. And yes, you can try digging too.
>>
No. 81529
>Russia triggers plan to formally annex occupied Ukrainian regions

>Dmitry Medvedev, a former president who is currently deputy chairman of the Security Council, suggested before the announcements that the outcome of such votes would be irreversible and give Moscow - which has the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons in the world - carte blanche to defend what it would regard as legally its own territory.

>"Encroachment onto Russian territory is a crime which allows you to use all the forces of self–defence," Medvedev said in a post on Telegram. "This is why these referendums are so feared in Kyiv and the West."

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-marches-farther-into-liberated-lands-separatist-calls-urgent-referendum-2022-09-19/
>>
No. 81530 Kontra
59 kB, 680 × 604
>>81529
Who cares what Russia considers to be it's territory? Like Crimea, these places will not gain wide international recognition as Russian territory, so they might as well claim whole Ukraine right now and launch the nukes.

The only way these places will be internationally recognized as Russian territory if Ukraine and Russia make a treaty confirming it. Or occupied for a hundred years.
>>
No. 81531
>>81529
Saw it on live maps already. It's such a weird info war and the more I read about not "postmodernism" but other reasons for this situation it becomes even more eerie, what will the future look like?
>>
No. 81532 Kontra
405 kB, 535 × 448
>>81529
How do you say “WOHLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG”? in Russian?
>>
No. 81534 Kontra
>>81532
Вы хотите тотальной войны?
The word order may be tweaked depending on the more general context and pragmatic accents.
>>
No. 81535
7,8 MB, 640 × 360, 1:54
>>
No. 81536
>>81530
Yeah
>>
No. 81539 Kontra
2,0 MB, 272 × 480, 0:32
1,3 MB, 426 × 228, 1:00
First video allegedly from the cockpit of an Aeroflot passenger plane. Reminded me of the second video, that I saved back in March.

>>81535
Any translators?
>>
No. 81540 Kontra
>>
No. 81541 Kontra
112 kB, 1242 × 991
>>81540
The horror!
>>
No. 81542
951 kB, 1060 × 1500
>>81539
These videos... AAaaaAAaahhh...
The pilot from the first vid: A, b, c and so on don't work, including a or the(!) fuel pump (=toplinej nasos), what the fuck man, and in the end he asks how one can fly on this piece of shit or how this piece of shit is even able to fly. What the fuck man.
>>
No. 81543 Kontra
>>81542
Just aaaaAaaaAAAAAh, and nevermind, all the defects are horrible. Real life sucks donkey hui.
>>
No. 81548
So is total mobilzation now or what?
>>
No. 81549
37 kB, 446 × 599
>>81548
Maybe?
>>
No. 81550
>>81549
Screw my maybe, I think the chance of Russians rebelling if total mobilization starts, especially in the educated parts, is certainly not zero.
>>
No. 81551 Kontra
>>81550
And: Russia lost lots of quality material, the west may be inclined to flood Ukraine with heavy and advanced weapons once that happens.
>>
No. 81552 Kontra
4,8 MB, 1280 × 720, 0:24
If I had to guess I'd put my money on some sort of a limited mobilization. Entirely for posturing purposes. Don't think there's anything concrete yet though.
>>
No. 81555
116 kB, 320 × 1136
Oh doge seems like they will really annex the shite out of the east, guess partial or full mobilization is inevitable.
>>
No. 81557
Prediction:
  1. There will be mobilization.
  2. There won't be serious mutiny in case of it.
  3. Enough number of conscripts will be drafted.
  4. It won't change situation on the front.
>>
No. 81558
>>81557
Predicion - Mobilization will only be after an Ukrainian attack on the Russian Federation. However, borders of the Russian Federation may change after >referendums

Side bet - Germany will be FUCKED by Anal-Lena by Winter
>>
No. 81559
326 kB, 480 × 480, 0:07
>>81557
How do you feel about this?

>>81558
>Mobilization will only be after an Ukrainian attack on the Russian Federation
B-b-but what about the previous attacks on Belgorod or Crimea already a self-proclaimed part of Russian Federation? Russia has clearly been under attack for a while, what's the hold-up?

>Side bet
:D
>>
No. 81560
16 kB, 250 × 318
>>81559
>B-b-but what about
Cigarette accidents.
>>
No. 81561
>>81557
Are you going to shitpost engage in quality discussion from the frontlines?

Maybe get deployed as a one-man unit to guard the Finnish border but really spend all day having tea with FinnErnst and discussing various events in the forest.

>>81558
>Side bet - Germany will be FUCKED by Anal-Lena by Winter

Looks like a leaky nuclear plant might provide the lube xD
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/leak-reported-german-isar-ii-nuclear-plant-environment-ministry-2022-09-19/

I used the shock of the hike in the interest rate in Sweden to pick up some stocks today. I think they won't be hit as bad as some think thanks to the bioenergy sector. Not enough to freeze to death anyway.
t.bet-pro
>>
No. 81562 Kontra
1,5 MB, 2848 × 2144
>>81560
Oh right, I forgot :D

>>81561
>Maybe get deployed as a one-man unit to guard the Finnish border but really spend all day having tea with FinnErnst and discussing various events in the forest.
I'll have coffee but sure. I'll wait for you at picrel, neighbor.

If Russians start mobilizing near our borders I can't wait to see what happens here. Oh boy!
>>
No. 81576
So partial mobilization is declared.
>>
No. 81577
29 kB, 685 × 696
>>
No. 81578
>>81430
>US yield curves have inverted
>Fed warned of 'some pain ahead'
>Only a schizo would predict a recession
>It's only literally the FEDs stated policy to increase interest rates until they get inflation under control, but only a schizo would take them at their word, I am right, market is wrong, the fed are liars, they will not increase interest rate any more.

>Over 1/3 of French NPPs down for maintenance
>French government plans to turn them on by winter
>extensive maintenance necessary because planned lifespans will be exceeded, since government could not replace old reactors with new reactors on time, in fact they have started building only one when they need 15 to be ready late this decade
>only a schizo would even consider the possibility of the French government over-promising and under-delivering on its announcements
>only a schizo would remember that during the past years, net frequency repeatedly dropped to a point where it made clocks run late by minutes and France had to import considerable amounts of electricity from Germany
>Only a schizo would consider the fact the even with gas in storage, the maxim up m flow rates pipelines into central Europe had will not be achievable

This is what you are saying, in essence.
Literal 10th grade economics and 8th grade physics are schizo now. I got another two for you.

>Only a schizo would think a two-digit month-over-month increase in producer prices would spell bad news for the economy
>Only a schizo would think a company that has to shut down production for months at a time, and can't fulfill its contacts with customers while the bills are mounting up will not be bankrupt, they can just start over

Only magical thinking is considered sane now, I guess. Is there a chance that you have never seen a factory from the inside? I'll enlightened you some: factories make stuff. They do so with big machines that use energy. Lots of energy. Without energy, no stuff. Without stuff, no stuff to sell (or buy). Without stuff to sell, no (tax-)money for humanities faculties, regional philharmonic orchestras, museums, public transport, bike-lanes or heated busses so the homeless don't freeze or all the other things very smart very educated leftists like you like so much. Are you able to grasp that? I really guess not. Germany has created a class of know-it-alls that have no idea how stuff works. People who don't know plastic is oil, people who never even heard the words 'Haber-Bosch-Process' until last week, people who have somehow achieved a degree in something, but think paper is made by slicing trees very thinly. See Robert Habeck's idiotic talking on TV. He actually thinks you can shut down, ship nothing for months and not go bankrupt. And that guy is in charge of our economy. Boris Palmer explained it much better. But Boris Palmer is not completely out of touch with reality. That's why this self-important fat pig Ricarda Lang wanted to oust him so badly, she does not like reality. The green party thinks when they stick their fingers in their ears and sing very loudly, reality can't touch them. They suffer from what I call auto-phonological epistemics: 'everything I hear myself saying is a fact.'
>>
No. 81579
809 kB, 604 × 604
>>
No. 81580 Kontra
>>81578
>Only magical thinking is considered sane now, I guess.

You mean still believing in market efficiency when clearly the invisible hand of market goes crazy due to speculation over war rhetorics? Maybe instead of letting the market decide what energy costs now the government should put price controls and thus save factory and its workers.
>>
No. 81581 Kontra
>>81580
I hope you are aware that you are proving him right with your reply. Or maybe you're a sockpuppet in the first place.
>>
No. 81583
>>81579
The mobilization at the moment should directly affect about 300k men out of the total amount of 2mln reservists, and out of about 65 mln men total (children included). I wouldn't overestimate the social impact.
>>
No. 81584
Internet friend is most likely getting drafted. From posting in Ukraine threads in 2014 to dying in a trench in Donbass in 2022. Life comes at you fast.
>>
No. 81585
75 kB, 276 × 288
>>81584
fuck
>>
No. 81586
>>81583
Who are these 2 mln. reservists, people with military minor (военная кафедра)? It's funny because people only choose it to evade conscript.
>>
No. 81587 Kontra
24 kB, 636 × 636
Once again I'm asking you to protest.
>>
No. 81589
>>81586
Altogether. You know, the country doesn't consist solely of average office plancton. Anyway, I'm too old and useless to be drafted in the first wave.
>>
No. 81590
>>81587
When an opportunity presents itself, I will. Not gonna kill myself against the state machine just for the sake of it, though.
>>
No. 81593 Kontra
31 kB, 682 × 701
Some of the AFD cretins are still sucking Putins cock. Russia helped some of them reach Russian territory for god knows what - yeah for propaganda nonsense and shit, they even planned to visit Donbass (could've used them to "legitimate" the Anschluss vote nonsense), some of them suck Russian cock all over the German media. Money and Russian propaganda nonsense is turning their last 3 braincells into mush.

Meanwhile our leftists also suck Ru cock, "let's freeze the sanctions and the conflict", yeah, right, talking to Poo will certainly work. FFS
>>
No. 81595
>>81583
> affect about 300k men
It's 2k22 and you still believe that officials say, insane. If they really planned to draft 300k men, they would say about 100k men. Also 300k drafted, not affected. You know how it works. They send 2 mln. happy letters, 100k good boys come. Then they traverse flats with cops and find some more meat. And so on, until the plan is reached or full Donbabwe tier achieved.

>>81589
> the country doesn't consist solely of average office plancton
Yes, I know, somewhere in Chelyabinsk, there are billions of square-jawed stronk workers from UralGavnoZavod. They all support Putin and have 10 children each. All are eager to rush to Kiev in 64 km long convoy. (remember this psyop about 32 km convoy from march? I wander what happened to 16 km of armors)
>>
No. 81596
423 kB, 1162 × 830
lol
lmao even
>>
No. 81597
>>81595
Good post, this. :D Have you guys read the mobilization edict? I heard there is a lot of wiggle room in the written edict, soo... Time to warm up some old t50s and t60s :--DD
Fuck it, I hope you guys state safe.

Death to Putin and his cronies, Freedom for Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Down with the Russian gubmint!
>>
No. 81598
33 kB, 587 × 552
>>
No. 81599 Kontra
34 kB, 294 × 313
>>81597
>I hope you guys state safe.
stay safe
>>
No. 81600
>>81595
>It's 2k22 and you still believe that officials say, insane.
Simply because it also makes sense military-wise. You can draft 2 millions no problem, but what will you equip them with? Infatry weaponry from the Cold War era? You don't need that much to stabilize the front, and assault capabilities would improve only marginally. Even if in reality they presume drafting twice as much, it won't make a big difference.
>>
No. 81601
>>81597
>Fuck it, I hope you guys state safe.
We will all die anyway.
>>
No. 81602 Kontra
531 kB, 640 × 643
The new round of nuclear threats are interesting. At this point there have been so many of them that claiming "this time we really mean it" is worth absolutely nothing. So the only possibility to show that you really mean it is to nuke Ukraine or the Wect.

>>81590
>When an opportunity presents itself, I will.
Great!
>Not gonna kill myself against the state machine just for the sake of it, though.
Makes sense. Though through inaction you might end up killing yourself for the state machine. Somewhat different process but same outcome. I hope it doesn't go to either of those options.
>>
No. 81603
923 kB, 1261 × 1500
>>81600
>weaponry from the Cold War era?
As always, with 19th century rifles.

Partial mobilization is an interesting move. Maybe they'll reach a real mobilization by mission creep.
>>
No. 81604
>>81602
>So the only possibility to show that you really mean it is to nuke Ukraine or the Wect.
They should nuke Switzerland. For all intents and purposes, the EU is struck by nuclear hellfire, but also no world war.

The Russians need to hire me before they lose this war for good.
>>
No. 81605 Kontra
>>81604
It's unlikely even the Swiss themselves will be hurt much, and I'm sure they'll be happy knowing the bunkers weren't a waste of precious, precious mountain gold.
>>
No. 81606
12 kB, 212 × 238
All I can think about regarding the news is wondering if this will positively affect my job prospects and salary now that post-sovok economic activity will start drifting southwards to central asia.

Sorry.
>>
No. 81607
>>81605
>some frenchie or Seppl measures slightly higher radiation levels
>suddenly attack on NATO ground
>>
No. 81608
>>81578

Who is this schizo even quoting?
>>
No. 81609
>>81007
>In other words, to people who were right all along but we didn't listen.
>>
No. 81610 Kontra
3,3 MB, 496 × 658, 0:01
>>81606
Like a good capitalist.

>>81608
The voices in his head, of course.
>>
No. 81612 Kontra
88 kB, 938 × 541
>>81593
Shortly speaking, everything as usual.
>>
No. 81613 Kontra
253 kB, 1488 × 1600
>>
No. 81615
>>81007
>In other words, to people who were right all along but we didn't listen.
It's a miracle if someone manages to be wrong all the time, you know (it would require a huge negative predicting capability).
>>
No. 81617
87 kB, 299 × 288
>>81615
>>81609
So what is the tl;dr of the text? And whatever it was, what would it proof? Schizos and their echo chambers spout all kind of nonsense, the sheer amount sometimes results in a hit or something close to it. If I made thousands of horse shit predictions per day some are bound to be correct.
>>
No. 81619 Kontra
60 kB, 500 × 500
>>81613
kekZ
>>
No. 81620
>>81584
That chair when used to have a Russo-Ukrainian internet friend when I was in the army back in the 00s and we'd chat on MSN about war stuff. He was a veteran from the Chechen Wars and went to Georgia in 2008. Being the old-salt he would share videos and his experience fighting terries (or getting fucked by incompetence) and we had an agreement that in WW3 we'd stop to have a drink. We'd laugh about how different things were between our services, here if a bird crosses a firing range the whole operation is stopped but in Russia they would of course all try to hit the bird.

He was Ukrainian from the east but due to family stuff served in the Russian military and I think it's almost certain he would be dead by now.

>>81606
Be careful what you wish for, all those Russians will be competing for your job. And the visa-hungry ones will be taking over your family life.

Picture it. One day you wake up to the smell of blini on a shovel and the sounds of a poorly-tuned balalaika. You turn over to see your Russian manservant has become a separatist and stuck carpets all over the walls.
>>
No. 81621 Kontra
131 kB, 360 × 488
15 kB, 304 × 360
>>
No. 81624
>>81620
>and I think it's almost certain he would be dead by now.
Why so? The losses of Russia should be around 20-25k, meaning 15% of the total troops tops (most likely less), i.e. even theoretically not more than 30% of the frontline ground troops. From the purely statistical perspective his chances aren't very low - only if you have some very specific considerations.
>>
No. 81625 Kontra
2,4 MB, 498 × 278, 0:03
>>81621
>comedian Maxim Galkin, who left for Israel
I know it's not actually funny but I can't help it.
>>
No. 81626
>>81624
I think the losses on both sides are much higher plus a shit ton of civilians, I would not be surprised if Mariupol alone killed 10k civilians.
>>
No. 81627 Kontra
>>81625
His like 30 year older wife Ala Pugachova came back to Russia... "To make things right" or something. Boy I cannot believe he married her... On the other hand: If she is an adequate partner for him, especially mentally, than I take back my words. Who knows?
>>
No. 81628 Kontra
>>81625
And what is even the Joge? Petro-san (hue) is half Armenian half Jewish himself...
>>
No. 81629 Kontra
>>81627
>I cannot believe he married her
There is a pretty high possibility that she's simply his beard. But I digress, didn't expect to engage in celebrity gossip on EC.
>>
No. 81630 Kontra
>>81628
There isn't really much funny about it. It's just that I think it's a bit stereotypical that a Jew immediately commits Aliyah and goes to Israel when there's trouble, and I find real examples of stereotypes funny.
>>
No. 81631 Kontra
>ONE OUT OF TWO GETS A RIFLE, ONE WITHOUT FOLLOWS HIM
>WHEN THE ONE WITH THE RIFLE GETS KILLED, THE ONE WHO IS FOLLOWING PICKS UP THE RIFLE AND SHOOTS
>>
No. 81632 Kontra
>>81629
> Russian boomer pop-stars thread #13.
>>
No. 81633 Kontra
>>81632
I blame babushka. So sorry...
>>
No. 81634
>>81630
The only meaningful way to protest in dictatorship is to smoke near military commissariats and government buildings. But that's too extreme for majority of people. Another way -- is to emigrate and at least don't pay taxes to people whom you don't support. Many non-Jewish people left for this reason, but unless you're Jew or IT-garch, you'll have to settle in Georgia or Serbia instead of nice 1-st world country.
>>
No. 81635 Kontra
>>81627
A weird couple, but overall it's none of our business, I suppose. At any rate, Pugachova has recently earned a portion of my respect (never liked her with her demonstratively vulgar style, even though some of the early songs are interesting).
>>
No. 81636
>>81634
Any large protest is meaningful, because it demonstrates that the leaders have gone too far, and individual risks are minimal and generally worth taking. But with the typical Russian wartime survivalist mentality, most protests since beginning of the conflict were limited to the militant "liberals" and were quite decisively suppressed.
>>
No. 81638 Kontra
21 kB, 323 × 314
>>81634
>smoke
>>
No. 81639
> Shoigu:
> losses of the Ukrainian army - about 100 thousand people
> losses of the Russian army - 5,937 people
> therefore Russia needs to mobilize 300 thousand people

>>81624
From what I heard from common acquaintances (infa 100%): many soldiers simply quit their job and go home, because it's legally possible (at least before today), sometimes entire squads do it. Given that they're often not paid as much money as promised, it's not surprising.

>>81636
> Any large protest is meaningful
Belarus.

>>81597
> Freedom for Russia
Death for Russia. Freedom for Russians.
>>
No. 81642 Kontra
915 kB, 640 × 360, 0:17
Was watching this live in St. Peter to see if there was any protests, and the host got slapped by a random guy for not speaking Russian :D
https://youtu.be/VdFZLhVAhTk?t=1078

There was some sort of a protest but the guy was too scared to get close. Some shots of people running away from the bolice and getting chased down by cars. What an oppressive SHITHOLE. Goddamn.
>>
No. 81643 Kontra
>>81642
Ugly girl, turned off right away again.
Why don't they learn, they just have to present a few cute girls and all the simps will gladly do anything they command.
>>
No. 81644
>>81639
>Death for Russia. Freedom for Russians.
Idealistic nonsense (of the kind the "Liberals" like a lot). Russia is, first and foremost, the conglomerate of Russians; the way it's organized is chiefly based on the objective factors - its historical past (which no one can run away from) and its economical reality (which, however unjust it may be, is ultimately accepted by the majority in the most objective manner). You cannot just "cancel" Russia, unless, of course, you're hoping for some sort of benevolent US occupation (but no, the US simply don't need it).
>>
No. 81645
>>81639
>Belarus.

Ukraine.

But I'm not sure I can blame Russians anymore than I can blame Hongkongers. Putin has built a North Korea-tier security establishment that includes secret police, state technology and uneducated hooligans - and that's just the leadership. These things need a spark but any such action would be immediately snuffed out.
>>
No. 81647 Kontra
>>81605
The new leader couch I placed into my bunker will become a common :DDD
>>
No. 81648
>>81644
Russia is in its own colonial war. A great reckoning comes. Maybe.
>>
No. 81649
29 kB, 200 × 305
>>81644
> the way it's organized is chiefly based on the objective factors
Yes, wrong climate. Russia is doomed to be 3-rd world authoritarian shithole because of it.

> Russia is, first and foremost, the conglomerate of Russians
Yes. That's why Russians bear responsibility for what their state does and why they totally deserve to be annihilated by preemptive nuclear strike. So good that I'm Jew btw, already bought a ticket to Israel. הֱיה שלום!

Death to Russia, death to Russians, freedom to Putin.
>>
No. 81650
I am getting tired of this war.
Will you please get over with it finally so I can start making children?
>>
No. 81651
35 kB, 268 × 265
>>81650
Gerät for making children ready and able? Woman available? What is stopping you?
>>
No. 81652 Kontra
>>81651
>What is stopping you?
Not being an 89IQ subhuman who just makes children without considering other things than "stick in woman".
>>
No. 81653
>>81652
Understandable, you want your kids to live in peaceful and prosperous society so they can live their life to its maximum potential. The result however is that your children will become SHIT WEAKLINGS!
I miss him
>>
No. 81654
16 kB, 653 × 661
>>81652
Unless Russia nukes advancing Ukrainian troops or Nato nothing will happen in central Europe.
shrug.jpg
>>
No. 81655 Kontra
>>81654
>nothing will happen in central Europe.
Sorry, I am not rich enough not to be affected by the war.
>>
No. 81657
156 kB, 811 × 1096
241 kB, 713 × 633
Why westerners don't protest, demanding their governments to launch preemptive nuclear strike on Russia? This would be the most moral and rational choice.
>>
No. 81658
>>81657
I know you're joking, but in case of a nuclear exchange, Germany would be figuratively and literally be a hole in the ground.
Then again, greens voters would probably support such a course of action.
>>
No. 81659 Kontra
>>81655
I am getting trolled, am I? Prices went up by 50% and will further rise but if you and your spouse have a decent job you will still be able to pay for your whole family, and yes, even a cashier job will do, even fucking Harzer (peeps on the dole) will be able to afford their shit if they are not cretins.
>>
No. 81660 Kontra
>>81659
I am drunk, am I not? I am not drunk, am I? Aahhh whatever, brain goes brrrrt
>>
No. 81661 Kontra
>>81659
>nothing will happen in Central Europe
>prices have gone up by 50%
Notice something?
>>
No. 81662 Kontra
>>81661
Yeah, and? They wont go up to 300% so relax. Inb4 for heating, that could happen. Sigh.
>>
No. 81663
>>81658
> Germany would be figuratively and literally be a hole in the ground
It won't. If NATO attacks first, it can destroy most of the arsenal and retaliation attack will be weak. Sure, some of the rusty soviet nukes will survive, maybe even launch and hit the target, but better lose few million people than let Russia strike first and lose much more.
>>
No. 81664 Kontra
>>81662
Am I being trolled or are you just a retard?
Oh wait, I am in the war thread, so I- nevermind, still not sure.
>>
No. 81665 Kontra
>>81664
Guess it all comes down to a difference of opinion, or as you stated you do not consider the time, in broader sense, as secure to raise children. I disagree, that is all. Have a nice day.
>>
No. 81666 Kontra
>>81665
>nothing will happen in Central Europe
>when things have already happened and are still happening
At least admit you were being retarded there.
>>
No. 81668
>>81663
>If NATO attacks first, it can destroy most of the arsenal
Normally it cannot. The early warning systems exist precisely to allow launching all the missiles before the enemy nukes hit.
>>
No. 81669
> Oh, mein gas prices rose 50% and now I can't afford new Nintendo Switch!
Let's not divert discussion from a really important topic: preemptive nuclear strike on Russia.
>>
No. 81670 Kontra
>>81666
I strongly disagree, the war is in Ukraine, I doubt it will spill over, but the madmen in Russia could escalate it.
>>
No. 81672
>>81668
Afaik you are correct. Also: Nuclear underground silos and the rumoured dead hand mechanism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand
repost* fix*
>>
No. 81673 Kontra
213 kB, 450 × 307
>>
No. 81674
>>81671
Protected stationary silos basically don't provide sufficient protection against the more precise modern missiles (and, of course, their locations fundamentally cannot be secret). Mobile systems patrolling random roads are actually a safer bet in that regard. (Russia also used to have raiload launchers disguised as civilian trains, but those complexes have been scrapped).
>>
No. 81675
125 kB, 700 × 818
98 kB, 720 × 720
>>81673
pic 1
pic 2 if boomba
>>
No. 81676
>>81674
>Protected stationary silos basically don't provide sufficient protection against the more precise modern missiles (and, of course, their locations fundamentally cannot be secret).
If you say so, I really do not know.
>Mobile systems patrolling random roads are actually a safer bet in that regard.
I guess?
>(Russia also used to have raiload launchers disguised as civilian trains, but those complexes have been scrapped).
intredastign
>>
No. 81677 Kontra
>>81606
Xi will provide a nice office along the new silk road and if you do a good job there will be a position as social manager of former Russian district, now known as a resource pool at the doorstep (equal partnership with brave attempt canceling at western hegemony!).
>>
No. 81678
>>81666
>At least admit you were being retarded there.
Let me expand: I don't think that prices, except for electricity and heating fuel, will exceed +100% within and after the war, but heating fuel could go bonkers and thus I consider it safe to have children from a financial perspective if one is able to properly manage his or her money.
>>
No. 81680 Kontra
74 kB, 910 × 684
>>
No. 81681 Kontra
>>81678
Ok so you admit that not nothing will happen, alright then.
>>
No. 81682 Kontra
>>81665
You can always be safer to raise a child. One child can be born almost any time when living in Germany, two kids already make a lot of mess and cost money.
>>
No. 81683 Kontra
>>81681
Doesn't effect a non retarded Harzer, I give up. shrug.jpg
Take care and I wish your future family a happy future - once you decide to start it.

>>81682
>You can always be safer to raise a child.
Of course, but I think it is and will still be affordable. I doubt, but of course I do not know, that prices will go higher than +100%, except for heating fuel so some full time lower end income family should still be able to manage, if they are not financially challenged that is. And I doubt the war will spill over but only the future will show.

>One child can be born almost any time when living in Germany, two kids already make a lot of mess and cost money.
Well, yes. I do not have children but I helped raise a bunch of brats in my friends circle and have family members born the last 20 years so I know a thing or two.
>>
No. 81684 Kontra
>>81683
full time, both parents*
>>
No. 81686
>>81683

I'm >>81682 and not the other German you are talking to btw, so I agree that you can bring a child into Germany right now, if you work it can be done. I will survive on the meager job I will start in October. I just cannot go to the restaurant or eat/drink a lot on the go and have to be careful in that regard. I fear the electricity and gas bill though. As many posts before and as I read today, the German government should put price controls instead of giving out 300€ to every old person and 200€ to every student and 300€ to every working person. Instead make the prices stable by government force and pay the rest for us.
>>
No. 81687
>>81686
Well, yes to basically all your points.

But I have to admit, I did some calculations the last 5 minutes and depending on the situation I got with 2 working adults @ shite job, as in shit pay, between 0 and 900€ excess, as in left after the month with all costs paid, one kid included, but since the settis may all differ that is the rough estimate I got, so my generalized estimation, that one can always surive as a family with 2 working adults, is wrong. It should still be possibly for the vast majority if they handle their finances with care, if the prices don't exceed +100% for shit excluding heating or electricity and if those don't go bonkers, if the flat rent is low and so on. Risks are manifold(?), one could lose the job, injury, sickness, things break...

I wish you the best, I hope the war will stop soon.
>>
No. 81688 Kontra
>>81687
>if the flat rent is low and so
not high* kek
Aahhh, whatever
>>
No. 81689 Kontra
124 kB, 1080 × 1088
This is a WAR IN UKRAINE thread, by the way.

#BanAllGermans
>>
No. 81691
>>81689
We discuss the effects of the war, including rising prices and is it safe to raise a child in [current year], all somewhat related :DDD

>make good autistic posts about the war
>no one gives a feck

>shitepost OT
>reeEEEeee stop
;_;

Btw. it feels like one in 5 people believes the Russian stats, I had a good chuckle reading on ze web.
>>
No. 81692 Kontra
>>81689
Calm down man, it's just a bunch of teenagers discovering that cost of living exists.
It's an important thing.
>>
No. 81693
31 kB, 324 × 196
>>81692
>teenager
I was born in the USSR...
>>
No. 81695 Kontra
908 kB, 854 × 480, 0:21
>>81691
>>81692
It was just a joke :D These threads are a containment measure for shitposting. Carry on!

Still, #BanAllGermans
>>
No. 81696
>>81695
>Russische Teilmobilmachung: Militärische Optionen und Herausforderungen
>Russian partial mobilization: Military options and challenges
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Ek74YjEc8
Analysis by the Austrian military.
I hope auto subtitles in English work...
Very good channel btw., solid analysis as always.
>>
No. 81697 Kontra
82 kB, 800 × 552
Feels good being in the ass end of Europe sometimes.
I hope you all nuke each other and take the Spanish with you - I'll accept the radiation, also #BanAllGermans
>>
No. 81698
29 kB, 677 × 604
30 kB, 586 × 575
26 kB, 499 × 602
Russian artwork from March.
>>
No. 81699 Kontra
>>81696
Shite, the English subtitles are wonky at best, tbh they are shit. Fugg
>>
No. 81700 Kontra
5 kB, 251 × 240
>>81698
>trust_the_plan_thumbs_up.gif
KekZ
>>
No. 81701
355 kB, 585 × 803
Reflexes kicked in pretty hard lmao
>>
No. 81702
>>81581
Not a sock puppet, not aware.

>>81580
>what is price elasticity of demand
Energy markets are highly inelastic. Price fluctuations lead to small changes in demand. For example, the energy needed to produce a mass unit of ammonia is practically a natural constant. Forms of energy are not trivially exchangeable. Price swings are the nature of the game. Remember negative oil prices during COVID-19?

>what is the macro-economic benefit of arbitrage
10th grade economics, like I said. What you call 'speculation' is called arbitrage, and it lessens price shocks instead of worsening them. If I buy today because I think prices will be higher tomorrow, I drive prices today and give the market a chance to adapt. When will I stop thinking that prices tomorrow will be higher? At the point when I see market demand being met.
>>
No. 81703 Kontra
>>81702
Stop feeding the troll.
>>
No. 81704 Kontra
>>81602
>So the only possibility to show that you really mean it is to nuke Ukraine or the Wect.
He will do it. Rule of thumb: when you think there is a line that can not be crossed, Russians are going to cross that line, then laugh at you for thinking they would not cross it. Someone somewhere in Europe is going to get nuked by Russia, sooner or later.
>>
No. 81705
>>81704
And this is why preemptive nuclear strike on Russia in necessary.

>>81689
This is PNSoR thread #13.
>>
No. 81706
>>81704
The point is a bit different but I was instantly reminded of this
https://youtu.be/o861Ka9TtT4
>>
No. 81707
So the consensus is "partial" mobilization can mean whatever Putler wants. If one excludes planes and warships, roughly 1/3 of Russian more modern material is already scrap. Apparently(?) demonstrations are happening all over Russia or at least in major cities, rumours are people captured there get a free ticket to the front and not just to prison.

Whatever, Russia is finished.

Russia released some Anglo POWs in Saudi Arabia.
Aaand once again, Germany wont directly send modern German tanks and so on, seems like they will send tanks to other countries once produced and those countries will now or soon send tanks to Ukraine, probably dated soviet stuff. This kind of swap was done a bunch of times already...

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-russia-what-you-need-know-right-now-2022-09-21/
>>
No. 81708 Kontra
38 kB, 575 × 484
>>81697
>Feels good being in the ass end of Europe sometimes.
>sometimes
Fuck you!

>>81705
>And this is why preemptive nuclear strike on Russia in necessary.
True, send nukes. By land!
>This is PNSoR thread #13.
What's that?

>>81704
>Rule of thumb: when you think there is a line that can not be crossed, Russians are going to cross that line
Where's the part where I think that there's a line which Russians wont cross? If you make nuclear (and other) threats all the time for every goddamn thing for years, what gives yet another threat any credibility? Ever heard of "boy who cried wolf"? This time it's "garden gnome who called nuclear holocaust". If it comes, it comes.
>>
No. 81709
66 kB, 800 × 600
>>
No. 81710
What do you think will be expensive next?

>>81657
Because our do-nothing option has Russia do it for us. If you want frivolous spending you'll have to have Russian donors in the Conservative Party to -oh.

>>81665
Allow me to interject that a child's outcomes would really be affected by a world 15 years down the line. Remember that it likely made sense to have children when you were born given it coincided with the euphoria at end of the Cold War.

Africa is the most stark example of parents time horizon, baby booms occurred in waves following decolonisation and the post-war commodities boom. African children of course coming of age during the commodities crash and the emergence of AIDS making the situation 100x worse. Closer to home you had a sustained baby boom going on in the run-up to WWI.

So yes, "benis in bagina xDDD" really is as educated a guess as you can make. You can talk about cost but the biggest hurdle is the upfront on space.[/autism]
>>
No. 81711 Kontra
>>81702
>10th grade economics

Have you ever considered that this might be your problem and not the answer?

>Forms of energy are not trivially exchangeable.

said nobody ever, the problems is "local" not world wide.

>it lessens price shocks instead of worsening them

Eh yeah for the ones who made the right decision to an at the end unforeseeable future but I'm not talking about these contracts or speculations on prices going up or down but prices in reaction to information flows and their judgment as well as the sociology of markets as being herds basically, observers observing other observers, which is basically looking to what others do and not "reality". This influences prices, but is based on speculation of a future not existent and of others who also speculate on, speculations of speculations.
>>
No. 81712
128 kB, 768 × 908
Anatoly Gerashchenko accidently dead.
>>
No. 81718
>>81711
>Have you ever considered that this might be your problem and not the answer?
The problem is that you do not grasp it due to suffering from a severe case of being a retarded communist.

>said nobody ever,
Then 'nobody ever' should not be surprised by low elasticity in energy markets. But 'nobody ever' seems to be surprised. I think 'nobody ever' should see a head-doctor.
>the problems is "local" not world wide
I can't tell if you are a genuine retard or playing dumb. Like it is not trivially possible to substitute gas with oil, it is not trivially possible to substitute gas in Europe with gas in the US or the united Emirates. You need enough possibilities of arbitrage for a long time to make the investment into the vastly expensive infrastructure that does that possible. It's much easier with, for example, ICs that weigh ten grams each. Pack a ton of them into a plane, fly them around the world, ten million ICs at place A have now been converted into ten million ICs at place B.

>but I'm not talking about these contracts or speculations on prices going up or down but prices in reaction to information flows a
Suppose I have information you do not have. Based on that information, I adapt my market activity. That incorporates the information I have into the price of the good traded and gives you a chance to adapt your market activity in turn, without having access to the information I have. A good thing, isn't it? Huge advantage to government-regulated pricing where resources are (mis-)allocated by beurocrats and will be dealt on black market. A fertilizer plant in a regulated market needs more gas, but prices are fixed and they have been allocated a fixed amount. What can they do? They have to trade in some of their product for gas. Example of how this could work: A amount of fertilizer is given to a farmer, he will pay in potatoes which will then be give to a fries factory which will then hand back half of the potatoes turned to fries and use the other half for their own purposes. Your half will be enough to supply some restaurant for a quarter of a year, the restaurant will in turn hold the wedding of some beurocrats daughter who will pay for it by increasing your gas allocation. I am certain that such deals would be made. All price regulation does is making currency worthless.

Regulated prices do not increase supply, either. There is a limited amount of everything to go round. You can not just regulate prices for Lamborghinis and think that then, everyone will be able to afford one and everyone will be driving Lamborghinis. I hope you can figure out why that won't work. Same with gas.

>markets as being herds basically, observers observing other observers, which is basically looking to what others do and not "reality".
Prices for gas in Europe are high because almost all Russian gas is off the market and less gas comes into Europe. But it is impossible to burn gas at a greater rate than the rate of influx for extended periods of time. For supply to meet demand, prices need to increase. Because the inelastic nature of the market, gas prices will increase vastly, as we have seen. Supply can be increased some, but only at a very high cost. For example, LNG tankers headed for Pakistani ports have been turned around mid-sea to Europe, sometimes only miles away from port. For such breaches of contacts to be profitable, there have to be huge incentives in the form of very high prices. But demand still has to be reduced, and this is happening. Energy intensive production is being shut down, as it is no longer profitable. People are getting used to cold homes and cold showers.

If, based on prudent analysis, you think taking Russian gas of the European market does not lead to a decrease in supply that justifies the current prices, i. e. current prices are too high and will reduce demand/increase supply to a point where demand can be more than met by supply, i.e. there will be an oversupply of gas in the next weeks or months, I highly advice you too short gas contracts and become rich. Because in that case, the gas bubble will burst. Just do it and become rich, since you are, once again, smarter than the market. Same as with US bond yields, market has it wrong, there will be no recession in the US, you have it right. Rates are up another .75%, by the way. But go on, say the FED is overplaying their hand, they are just bluffing, put your chips on the table...

I am not convinced that Americans will think it just dandy when they are out of a job and on food-stamps, and every week, Congress decides to send hundreds or thousands more missiles worth billions of dollars halfway around the globe. Because having decent health insurance or decent food or a roof over their head might be more important to Americans than blowing up Russian munitions depots in Ukraine. But opinions on that seem to differ.
>>
No. 81721
On a bright side, if you won't be mobilized, there will be a lot of freed workplaces. And widows.

Z.
>>
No. 81722 Kontra
>>81721
Provided that the cannon fodder they're gonna be sending is actually employed and married.
>>
No. 81725 Kontra
874 kB, 1302 × 1080
>Authorities in Russia’s republic of Tatarstan have prohibited all residents in the military reserves from leaving the region, according to a government order published Wednesday.
>>
No. 81726
475 kB, 2700 × 2025
>>81725
My homeland, Tatarstan, is deathly ill...
>>
No. 81732 Kontra
2,8 MB, 648 × 1080, 0:12
Did Russian Ernsts find their names in the alleged list of people designated for mobilization?
>>
No. 81733 Kontra
433 kB, 535 × 487
>>
No. 81738 Kontra
>>81733
>somebody has to do TV shows, Pjotr, you go fight and die while I agitate against globohomo. I'm not as easily replaceable as you are.
>>
No. 81748
103 kB, 700 × 774
>>81732
No.
t. conscript ignorer for many years

>>81733
Haha, typical (post)sovok psyop. But now in a form which came to us from western incels. What a time to live in.
>>
No. 81751 Kontra
52 kB, 500 × 500
> The broadcaster of the ChGTRK Grozny stated, that the head of the Chechen Republic Ramzan Kadyrov decided not to mobilize in the region
>>
No. 81753 Kontra
5,0 MB, 640 × 360, 2:20
>>
No. 81755 Kontra
18 kB, 410 × 410
>>81751
Ruh roh...
>>
No. 81756 Kontra
487 kB, 520 × 797
>>81755
>>81751
Chechnya doesn't need to mobilize formally.
The Tsar and the Motherland calls, and they answer.
>>
No. 81757 Kontra
55 kB, 704 × 576
Forgot, there's definitely more traffic crossing from Russia to Finland right now. This photo is from about 10 minutes ago, about one in the morning. Usually a queue forms around 16:30 and might last for an hour, now it's been there all day.

Still, I would've expected more.
>>
No. 81758 Kontra
7 kB, 201 × 199
>>81753
wut
>>
No. 81760 Kontra
56 kB, 704 × 576
>>81757
They keep coming. And they better hurry. As far as I know Finnish border crossings are now the only direct route to Europe from Russia with a tourist visa. It's likely that these will be closed down soon as well.

#SovietVibes
>>
No. 81761
>>81756
Given the tribal mentality, considerable unemployment and the payments that have been promised to the conscripts, that's quite understandable.
>>
No. 81762
10,7 MB, 408 × 720, 1:29
>>81761
These fellas don't look too happy to join. One would think they face the same problems with unemployment solely on the general outlook. But what do I know.
>>
No. 81764
>>81762
As I remember, It's not Chechnya, but a different Caucasus region.
>>
No. 81767 Kontra
1,0 MB, 960 × 720, 0:07
>>81764
Yeah I had to check if Dagestan was even a part of Russia and I think it was a neighboring region to Chechnya or close. Perhaps they're less or more tribalistic, depending on if you consider tribalism to be pro-ryssä-hordes or pro-local-ethnicity.

That probably made absolutely no sense but I'll post it anyways. My heda is fried.
>>
No. 81770
>>81767
For historical and political reasons Chechnya is a very special place in Russia, even compared to other ethnic regions.
>>
No. 81771
>>81770
Basically as a result of the two last wars, yes. A state within a state, which influences things quite a lot. Dagestan, on the other hand, is almost devoid of ethnic Russians, which makes it a harsh place with particularly corrupt officials (and its own, er, variety of Russian, as all those ethnic minorties still need it to communicate with each other - unlike in Chechnya, which is virtually monoethnic).
>>
No. 81772 Kontra
55 kB, 704 × 576
The fire rises.
>>
No. 81775
Regarding the mobilization and how it could affect Kazakhstan.
I think for US this "mess" is still just around the corner, BUT IF OUR authorities continue to "bring in" all sorts of "investors" from all over the world in such an unsettled time, then we may be in even more "mess" than Ukrainians and/or Russians, because THEY are involved in "ONLY" two sides - Russia and NATO. THEY have "ONLY" 2 parties involved - Russia and NATO (this NATO is already active in Ukraine NOW and today even the German state press is full of articles about the West openly saying it is going to build a "European Israel" on the territory of present-day Ukraine! We should not forget that in/in Ukraine, EVERYTHING also started with a MASSIVE non-stop importation of "western investors" into the country! So, IF WE now also, like the Ukrainians once did, start importing all these amsrcise long "lists" of various "investors", then WE and OUR country could become MORE ill and MORE difficult than the Ukrainians and/or the Russians taken together, because in the case of OUR country, WE could be MORE ill and MORE difficult than the Ukrainians and/or the Russians taken together, because if the Ukrainians and/or the Russians are not able to get their money back, then WE and OUR country could be more ill. In the case of OUR country, China has "committed" to "fight" for our integrity, and there are a lot of Russian companies, and now if the Amerian companies come in - THAT is when it will start :)))! After all, already now the Amerian authorities are ALL PUNCHING for "non-participation in sanctions against Russia" - and now listen to the WEST politicians who are already calling for SANCTIONS against CHINA! Geez, I can't even imagine HOW "fucked up" things could get if ALL parties suddenly start calling for us to "teach" and "punish" inside our country for "not participating in sanctions" and for not driving one or the other side out of the country :)))!
Because we are a small country that has no serious military resources and technology, the "big powers" will try to solve everything for us! Maybe firstly by some unwarranted way, through "friction", creating "dirty tricks" for enterprises and companies of the opposite side, and then they can start a military action inside our country - and then it will be a REAL "mess" :)))! So we have to be VERY VERY WARNING now and listen to those speeches that Western politicians are saying, calling slowly but surely for SANCTIONS against CHINA - our country is already frightened by Americans for we are supposedly "violating" their Western sanctions against Russia - and IF the Western countries and "elites" suddenly decide to do the same against China, I can't even imagine what will happen - what we will eat and what we will wear, and where we will get our food from - there are NO MANUFACTURED FOODS in our country on store shelves (we see only Russian products, and those are the only ones that I see in Russia). And those Ostensibly "Western" foodstuffs are ALSO made from RUSSIAN "raw" materials, for example, the same Ostensibly "German muesli" is 100% made from Russian raw materials. raw materials, ALSO "Italian spaghetti", even ALSO "Italian" rice and ALSO "Italian tomato paste" are from China (although labels are "European" and in reality ALL ALSO "Western" food products are either from Russia, Or Chinese (even in Europe itself), but WHAT should we wear and where should we get our equipment from if suddenly Western countries introduce exactly the same "sanctions" and propose to China and force us not to "violate" the Western sanctions! And IF WE now begin to lure American and other Western "investors" to us en masse, and IF their "condition" is that we should not buy or sell anything from our neighbors (only to the naked Saxons, who don't even produce anything themselves(, then there is a risk that IF WE actually see this "mess" in its FULL "glory" in OUR country, and we might even starve to death (without Russian products)! !! And IF THE MASSIVE American "investors" imported by OUR authorities will also start sneaking their "military gizmos" into our country, then STILL not only Russia, but also China will see this as a threat to their countries - and THEN there will be even more "mess" than in / in Ukraine! Yes, I am 100% sure that the naked Saxons, Europeans and Jews will simply NOT allow REAL nuclear actions in/in Ukraine - they will try to "just" REDUCE the "field of action" towards OUR country - for OUR territory is a "very suitable option" for NUCLEAR military actions, because. Because OUR country is FAR FROM América, Britain, Europa, Israel and even from PEKIN (well, the Chinese do not think much about Uighurs, as well as the Europeans do not think about real Ukrainians-Slavs at all)! It is a long way to Moscow! THAT is WHY IT IS GREAT that OUR Powers are so insanely NOW starting to flood our country with Germans who are far away from OUR country, thereby endangering OUR country!
So it is a waste of time for our authorities to try to lure American and brazen Saxon "investors" to us - it looks as if the VICTIMS themselves persuade a rapist to come to their home and steal from them! I still understand the cooperation with the neighbors, because they are neighbors, but at this DANGEROUS (!) STAGE of historical development to drag in or allow to enter the territory of far-flung and crazy brazen naglosaks - this is FAILURE on the part of OUR GOVERNORS! WHICH FUCKING fool can try to "profit" at the expense of grief and misfortune of OTHER countries in such an EASY and SAFE time, does not understand what kind of trouble he himself may get into in the future! The best thing for OUR country would be to WAIT until it is unclear what will happen and how this present war in/on Ukraine between Russia and NATO will end, instead of trying to seek profits at such a terrible time! Although who knows, maybe OUR authorities want to wait it out - maybe the nerve of the Saxons and the Amerks are FORCING OUR authorities to act so INCREDIBLY! BUT the latest events in OUR country are VERY alarming - parallel arrivals of the Chinese leader and the Chinese, forcing the renaming of the capital, a summons to the United States, and now even pressure on OUR president by even the Austrian authorities and the Red Cross to compel us to "plant the Afghans, Pakistanis, etc." from Europe (from the EU). from Europe (aha, mercenary thugs trained in American military camps in Germany, so that they can carry out their raids from inside our country)! In short "bugger" is also that OUR government is pressing - and from SEVERAL sides at once (and Americans, and the Chinese, and Russians, and even the Washington Pope put his "conditions" to us! In such a situation it would have been better to simply declare neutrality and not become a "NEW and even more dangerous plane of war, with even more "participants" than in / in Ukraine and with an even greater risk of nuclear collisions than in / in Ukraine)!
>>
No. 81789
2,8 MB, 480 × 720, 1:08
1021 kB, 238 × 432, 0:09
Special deboomeriZation operation.
>>
No. 81790 Kontra
2,6 MB, 848 × 480, 0:14
3,5 MB, 352 × 640, 0:40
1,5 MB, 320 × 640, 0:18
>>
No. 81794
14 kB, 297 × 347
>>81789
>first_casualties.mp4
Shieeeeeeeet

At least not a video of soldiers brutally and painfully dying, I've had my fill of those for more than a life time.
>>
No. 81795 Kontra
29 kB, 685 × 696
>>81794
Oh and also the Wagner recruitment videos...
>>
No. 81803 Kontra
275 kB, 685 × 1280
308 kB, 691 × 1280
Why worry?
>>
No. 81806 Kontra
>>81803
Brave idiots. No normal Russian (I mean, no sane Russian with normal IQ) should believe the government in the first place. Also it may be surprising to someone but "controlling the 1000 km long line of contact" means exactly sitting in the frontline trenches and take occasional shells and sniper shots; in the worst case scenario you'll find yourself in the sector of an enemy breakthrough and will likely die.
And yes, in the regions they're already conscripting people whom they shouldn't conscript in theory.

Of course, some groups of opposition and the Ukrainians are already obviously trying to spread panic, but that fact hardly can work as some sort of consolation.
>>
No. 81827 Kontra
604 kB, 649 × 649
>>81806
> taking obviously paid template-made posts for brave idiocy
No offence, but you're not very bright too.
>>
No. 81828
>>81827
Sorry, but my principle (which is Christian in general) is interpreting someone's actions in the most favourable way possible. If the probability of selfish lies isn't overwhelming, I prefer to analyze an act as well-intended and just stupid.
>>
No. 81829
>Cognitive Warfare - The Fight for your Heart and Mind
by the Austrian army / Colonel Markus Reisner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MojUU8GgThM
>>
No. 81831 Kontra
>>81828
> my principle (which is Christian in general)
[slaps you on the right cheek]
>>
No. 81835
>>81829
>ze traditional domains of wurfuhr
Unreal.
>>
No. 81836
623 kB, 800 × 800
4,5 MB, 352 × 640, 0:51
>>
No. 81837 Kontra
>>81828
uhm, excuuuuse me, but that's called the "principle of charity" and it's not exclusive to christianity, and in fact, it was actually formulated very recently by Neil L. Wilson ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_charity ), furthermore, i don't really see christians throughout history applying this principle in regards to, say pagans and such, mhhmmmm
>>
No. 81838 Kontra
68 kB, 981 × 651
>>81837
Historical Jesus most likely wasn't hippy either, but after Romans crucified him, followers had to cope: "uuughhh, it was supposed to happen like this, trust the plan". and also he was Gnostic
>>
No. 81839
>>81836
What better way to dispel a reputation than to have your new men immediately sleep two to a bed in a romantic forest getaway. They've even neglected to put up comms cord to guide you in the dark, if you get up in the night you'll never know whose bed you'll be climbing back into...
>>
No. 81841 Kontra
3,6 MB, 640 × 360, 1:34
Important message from the fourth president of Mongolia, brought to you by the World Mongol Federation.
>>
No. 81844
5,0 MB, 640 × 352, 2:01
Is this what free and legitimate elections look like?
>>
No. 81845
564 kB, 907 × 482
>>81841
>checking
>https://worldmongol.org/en/3721/ -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsakhiagiin_Elbegdorj
>checked
>all right

BTW if there is only one Finn that posts that amount of good content to their posts and it's you, I respect you a lot. Slava Suomin. Perkele Sulava.
>>
No. 81852 Kontra
1,1 MB, 256 × 480, 0:22
>>81841
> World Mongol Federation.
Our masters denounced us. It's over.
>>
No. 81856
>>81841
Watching that video and finding Mongolia on the map I realized that Ukraine and Kazakhstan are only separated by like 500km or ground, with Stalingrad sitting basically right in the middle.
I do not know what to do with that information.
>>
No. 81858
>>81844
So we see some soldiers and some civilians on stairs. How do we know when that was our where it is or that it has to do anything to do with elections? What is even happening in that video? It is all up to your interpretation.
Are western elections free? Somebody told her voted for AfD in Germany, he will lose his job! Is this freedom?
>>
No. 81861 Kontra
78 kB, 1333 × 1000
>>81858

>Are western elections free? Somebody told her voted for AfD in Germany, he will lose his job! Is this freedom?

I am pretty sure that you could sue your boss if you get fired for voting for a party he/she doesn't like.
>>
No. 81864 Kontra
173 kB, 1280 × 720
>>
No. 81865
10,6 MB, 960 × 540, 1:40
Finally here's the video of a Mig-29 firing AGM-88. Was a bit too harsh downscale but it is what it is.

>>81845
>BTW if there is only one Finn that posts that amount of good content to their posts and it's you, I respect you a lot.
Thank you very much for your kind words. You have brightened my day, have a great day as well.

>Slava Suomin. Perkele Sulava.
!!! :DDD
>>
No. 81875
65 kB, 745 × 745
>Charles Michel favors opening EU to fleeing Russians

>Europe should allow in Russian citizens seeking to flee the country, European Council President Charles Michel said, as he blasted Russia’s “web of lies” in an address to the United Nations General Assembly. In an interview with POLITICO on the sidelines of the U.N. meeting in New York, Michel said that the EU should show an “openness to those who don’t want to be instrumentalized by the Kremlin.” The announcement by Putin of a partial mobilization of troops earlier this week had changed the dynamic of the war, he said.

>Ambassadors will likely discuss the options that might be available to the EU at Monday’s meeting. Among the possibilities is that the EU could grant humanitarian status to certain incoming Russian citizens, rather than refugee status. While the EU activated its special Temporary Protection Directive for the first time in its history in March, giving Ukrainians the right to live and work in the European Union for a set period of time, it is unlikely that such a scheme will be introduced for Russians.

>In particular, some Baltic countries are concerned that opening the door to Russians could allow pro-Putin operatives to enter the EU. Finland closed its doors to Russian tourists on Friday after the number of people arriving at the Finland-Russia border soared in recent days. However, the German government indicated that it is open to taking Russian dissenters who are facing serious oppression.
https://www.politico.eu/article/charles-michel-favors-opening-eu-borders-to-fleeing-russians-unga-ukraine-war/

I expect a lot more suddenly Putinist European posters soon.

>>81856
It's regarded as the geopolitical chokepoint for Russia similar to India's chicken's neck but with more existential issues. If you cross that distance you cut off Southern Russia which has historically been important in the First and Second World War (for fuel, food) and more generally it opens the entirety of the Russian heartland to attack (important for history).
>>
No. 81876
Uh, so any russian wants to desert and live in my brother's shed in almaty?
>>
No. 81879 Kontra
56 kB, 704 × 576
>>81875
>Finland closed its doors to Russian tourists on Friday after the number of people arriving at the Finland-Russia border soared in recent days. However, the German government indicated that it is open to taking Russian dissenters who are facing serious oppression.
I don't know about this. Picrel of the one of the border crossings about ten minutes ago, doesn't look that closed to me. Though from what I've heard the border will probably be closed from tourists next week perhaps. Work, education and family visits will still be allowed.

Remains to be seen how the Central European desires to let Russians into Schengen area develops since it's very much not inline with what Eastern Europe wants. Finland hasn't really been eager to do anything, though there seems to be strong support for closing the border.
>>
No. 81883
114 kB, 1280 × 1280
>>
No. 81894 Kontra
63 kB, 497 × 596
3,5 MB, 960 × 600, 1:04
1,2 MB, 1406 × 673
>>81721
> And widows.
But I became gay now, unluckily.
>>
No. 81896
1016 kB, 655 × 960, 0:07
>>81876
Do you rent to slavs? =D
>>
No. 81898 Kontra
246 kB, 1920 × 1289
>>81883
Today's gomic in some newspaper.

Text says:
Every man is required
>>
No. 81900 Kontra
>>81898
nice
>>
No. 81904
238 kB, 1042 × 1302
>>81898
>>81900
There are lots of funny jokes about Stalin, Roosevelt and Churchill in the 1943 kladderadatsch, and I am certain, many people had a hearty laugh.
https://archive.org/details/kladderadatsch-jahrgang-1943-alle-ausgaben-680-s.-scan/page/n225/mode/2up?view=theater
>>
No. 81907 Kontra
135 kB, 1146 × 775
>>81904
>many people had a hearty laugh.
I'm not laughing though. Maybe I'm a turbo burger, but the picture simply makes me think how incredibly sad this situation is. A gargantuan collective sacrifice, injury and effort. Upcoming years of mass decline and suffering. For what?
>>
No. 81908 Kontra
>>
No. 81909 Kontra
1,0 MB, 1418 × 1049
>>
No. 81910 Kontra
>>81909
I don't get it
>>
No. 81911 Kontra
6,6 MB, 608 × 1080, 0:20
>>81910
It's a Russian protest.
>>
No. 81912 Kontra
>>81907
>A gargantuan collective sacrifice, injury and effort. Upcoming years of mass decline and suffering. For what?
So the german foreign minister with the first name relating to sodomy can be an annoying smart-ass schoolgirl in front of all the world-leaders?

>>81908
https://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/rumple2
Here's a video making fun of Goerge Bush II and Vladimir Putin.

Makes me nostalgic for Dick Cheney, which means things must be pretty bad.
>>
No. 81913 Kontra
74 kB, 640 × 640
>>81912
German foreign minister started a war by attacking Ukraine from Russia? Goddamn!
>>
No. 81915 Kontra
332 kB, 812 × 690
>>81904
Where at the Z-Fighter memes? You're supposed to laugh at serious stuff, this is an imageboard.

>>81909
Me on the far left ;^)
>>
No. 81917
5,3 MB, 480 × 854, 0:39
> these boomer memes
Cmon, at this point reality is so much funnier.
>>
No. 81918 Kontra
57 kB, 704 × 576
They just keep coming. Make it stooop!

>>81915
Now that's funny :D Also, I'm that dog.
>>
No. 81919 Kontra
683 kB, 272 × 480, 0:21
>>81917
Boomer menes for boomer Ernsts. Make dealings.
>>
No. 81921
14 kB, 213 × 230
>>81917
There is a longer version where they curse more. Is that a current video made after the mobilization? If yes then this is sad.
>>
No. 81922 Kontra
161 kB, 900 × 433
>>
No. 81925 Kontra
2,2 MB, 1280 × 720, 0:24
Ukrainians claimed to have shot down multiple planes on Saturday. Here's footage of a Su-30(I think) going down.
>>
No. 81926
>>81921
> then this is sad.
This is good. Less functional weapons = less people mobilized = less success in aggressive war. But yes, it would be better if even before mobilization given out weapon looked like this.
>>
No. 81927
>>81926
Yeah.
>>
No. 81928 Kontra
4,8 MB, 576 × 720, 1:21
>>
No. 81929
1,3 MB, 960 × 1280
330 kB, 611 × 1080
>>
No. 81930
589 kB, 611 × 1050
>>81929
I am so sorry you had to see this.
>>
No. 81937
>>81928
And all because the west thought they could just walk over Russia and would not back down. The state department manipulated the idiots in Congress to the point where they will defend Ukraine to the last Ukrainian.

Russia is calling up 1.2 million reservists, and then, what is the west to do?
>>
No. 81939
>>81917
So? Does it still shoot in the right direction? Everything else does not matter. If it shoots in the right direction, it is good enough to kill the enemy.
>>
No. 81940 Kontra
>>81937
>and then, what is the west to do?

See how they struggle to equip, instruct and generally train them all.

I just read a comment on how the war is pushing energy adaptations in Europe, the hopes of the green deal. I'm still a bit skeptical that this war will actually push "green" energy but who knows.
I think more than ever the future becomes quite uncertain again (for many people) but what I think is certain is that we won't have Russian overlords in 10 years.
>>
No. 81942
>>81940
>See how they struggle to equip, instruct and generally train them all.
Most of them have been trained when they were conscripts. The point of military training is to drill the basic steps into people so that they can perform them under stress, decades later, without thinking for one second. They will be handed out the equipment they were trained in from the depots. Russia does not throw away anything, ever.
>>
No. 81943 Kontra
>>81940
>I'm still a bit skeptical that this war will actually push "green" energy but who knows.
Won't happen. People angrily blame the green party for energy prices, everything associated with the green party is now toxic. I fully expect bicycle infrastructure to be reduced, wind turbines to be blown up etc., just out of pure hatred.
>>
No. 81944 Kontra
>>81942
You sound like all of us without any (serious) military and war experience tbh. Whatever, I don't think being a conscript (years ago) prepares you for a full-blown war situation. Remember the conscripts from the beginning of the special operations? Given that Russian equipment makes any significant difference. For months now they just hammer artillery around the same line. Looks like military technology is not everything to make a difference.
>>
No. 81945 Kontra
>>81943
Rechtsruckfanatsie/10
>>
No. 81951
Confirmed: Russians snatched in protests get send to the front. Rumours are some of the military offices had smoking accidents.
>>
No. 81952
>>81945
>Rechtsruckfantasie
Learn the difference between observing and condoning.
>>
No. 81955 Kontra
It's fascinating to observe these Waldemars who not only take everything rt says for granted, but build an even more unrealistic world view on top of that. Unlike actual russian vatniks they don't even have to cope with their world view coming in contact with reality so it becomes even more absurd.
>>
No. 81961 Kontra
>>81955
>fascinating to observe these Waldemars who
>Waldemars

gave me flashback of Deutschrussen community I delivered package for.

Eugen was also a common name I think.
>>
No. 81963
>>81961
I guess it's just easy to Russify/Germanise.
At work they are Eugen, at home they're Yevgeniy.
>>
No. 81964
>>81963
can confirm
t. Russogerm
>>
No. 81969 Kontra
>>81963
>At work they are Eugen, at home they're Yevgeniy.

But that is not how integration works!
>>
No. 81972 Kontra
>>81969
'integration' only exists in the Minds of leftist do-gooders.
>>
No. 81973
>>81951
>Confirmed: Russians snatched in protests get send to the front.

I wonder how many POWs Ukraine can manage. Especially once their command and control is cut.

>Russian soldiers who surrender to Ukraine will be treated in a "civilised manner", Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has said. In his nightly address, Mr Zelensky appealed to Russians to run away or surrender once at the front. It comes after Vladimir Putin signed a law doubling the punishment for Russian soldiers who desert or disobey orders.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63025039

>>81940
It's almost a certainty at this point thanks to simple necessity. Europe was heading towards decarbonisation by mid-century but now it seems like the only option, which signals how grim Russia's future will be even if there's a peace deal in Ukraine tomorrow.

The new Liz Government here is making noise about North Sea Expansion (it's well into end of life) and Fracking (unfeasible - even its biggest advocates say so https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/sep/21/liz-truss-fracking-britain-economic-political-low-carbon-cuadrilla) but in reality the country is going into overdrive on SMRs in partnership with Japan to serve as the backbone of a future green grid. If things stay as they are or get worse you'll also have a covid-style splurge where anyone proposing solutions unlocks infinite money direct from the Treasury.
>>
No. 81974
>>81955
It's fascinating to observe these Jensr who not only take everything der Spiegel says for granted, but build an even more unrealistic world view on top of that. Unlike actual German elite's they even have to cope with their world view coming in contact with reality so it becomes even more absurd.
>>
No. 81975
>>81973
None of that is going to happen in Germany. Renewables are impossible because Seppeln don't want to build the grid. There are even protests against a grid-scale battery in Germany, because of electric smog. Bavarians refuse to built powerlines. There can't be any fracking for domestic natural gas, it has been banned, the federal government will not lift the ban. There can't be any new nuclear energy, even now, government wants to stick to the plan and shut down Germany's last two remaining nuclear reactors by the end of the year.
Renewables is a fantasy energy source, anyway, it does not work without storage technologies that do not exist. Everything else is magical thinking of people who can't do simple math.
>>
No. 81976 Kontra
2,6 MB, 608 × 1080, 0:15
>>81973
>It's almost a certainty at this point thanks to simple necessity. Europe was heading towards decarbonisation by mid-century but now it seems like the only option, which signals how grim Russia's future will be even if there's a peace deal in Ukraine tomorrow.
Very much agree. Though the rate of this change will really sting economically both Europe and Russia. Though for Russia it's not just the loss of energy sales, Rosatom would've had loads of customers for building NPPs in Europe, probably not so much any more. (We already cancelled one project that was about to start just when the war started.) And all the other industries as well...
>>
No. 81978 Kontra
29 kB, 333 × 500
118 kB, 1536 × 2049
22 kB, 314 × 499
32 kB, 300 × 511
>>81955
>>81974

It's fascinating to observe these Ernsts who not only take everything mediated for granted, but build an even more unrealistic world view on top of that. Unlike actual media studies students they don't even have to cope with their world view coming in contact with reality of mediation so it becomes even more absurd.
>>
No. 81981 Kontra
>>81975
Let me elaborate on this. Let's suppose sodium ion batteries hit on big and we soon can buy them for $40/kWh, which is ridiculously cheap as far as battery technologies go. Let's further say we need 30 days of storage capacity, because winters can be calm and dark. That is an investment of $2000 in storage for my 600kWh p.a. alone, and it does not include anything we would need for electric cars or heat-pumps or industry. At a lifespan of 10 years, that battery would increase my electricity bill by $200 a year, and I use electricity very little. It would mean an additional cost of $1000 annually for the average family, on top of the highest electricity prices in the world, and it would be far too expensive for industry.
>>
No. 81982 Kontra
>>81976
The French and the Americans are horrendously slow and over budget, they have proven that. Rolls Royces SMRs are bullshit, in my opinion. There is a reason nuclear reactors were scaled up in the sixties and seventies instead of building submarine reactors on land. (Thermal efficiency, safety). Nuclear really does not look great at the moment.
>>
No. 81983 Kontra
>>81981
Protip: There are other ways of storing energy than batteries. Go ahead and start off by reading:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_storage
>>
No. 81984
448 kB, 535 × 472
>>81738
>>81748
He did sign up for the army.

>>81969
lol.
lmao.
>>
No. 81986
>>81984
> piggy made a photo in uniform, it must've joined the army
Do you believe it or post it for the sake of trolling?
>>
No. 81987 Kontra
>>81983
>There are
Doesn't mean they are a solution.
Protip: they are all worse than batteries. Pumped hydro needs mountain valleys that can be flooded. Hydrogen has horrible energy efficiency and is even more expensive. I will not go on. It is pointless to debate someone who will post a link to a Wikipedia article without even doing a back-of-the-envelope estimate.
>>
No. 81988
33 kB, 587 × 552
>>81986
He is kidding.
>>
No. 81989 Kontra
>>81987
They are a solutions, unless one adheres to your mental constraints that seem to be only considering unsuitable solutions to a problem :D A pointless debate indeed.
>>
No. 81993
1,7 MB, 1024 × 1024
Lifehack from patriotic blogger Puchkov:
After Chernobyl disaster his coworkers were mobilized to contain it. He hid in toilet and after he came out, bus with other workers already left.
>>
No. 81994
>>81982
The first SMR isn't projected to be running until 2029, so we'll probably have to wait at least a decade to see if they're economically viable.