/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 85851 Systemkontra
7,3 MB, 854 × 480, 0:57
160 kB, 2324 × 1255
olde >>84497

>4 minute readNovember 10, 202212:07 AM GMT+1Last Updated 44 min ago
>Russia orders retreat from Ukrainian city of Kherson in major setback for Moscow
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/us-urges-ukraine-be-open-talks-with-russia-washington-post-2022-11-06/

>Biden urges Republicans to work with him as control of U.S. Congress unclear
>Republicans also could engineer a showdown over the debt ceiling to extract major spending cuts, and could pare back aid to Ukraine.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/democrats-look-curb-losses-republicans-us-congress-2022-11-09/
Well, seems like the Republicans (Republicucks) don't want to finance Ukraine, nothing new.
>>
No. 85853
31 kB, 682 × 701
Areas in and around Kherson may be mined...
>>
No. 85859
32 kB, 500 × 500
296 Bytes, 17 × 18
Poor choice of OP image, it isn't eye-catching or humorous.

t. Imageboard-pro
>>
No. 85861 Kontra
34 kB, 400 × 308
>>
No. 85865 Kontra
2,3 MB, 640 × 352, 0:27
>>85487
He was even more interesting person than Pushilin. =D
>>
No. 85867 Kontra
>>85865
>Базаусов.MP4
>Nazi shizo shite
Grrrooan
>>
No. 85881
284 kB, 1179 × 1558
So how many dimensions of chess are we on right now?
>>
No. 85882 Kontra
>>85881
Current cope seems to be that the Russian commander is a “true general” who isn’t afraid to “make the right military decision even if it’s politically harmful”.
>>
No. 85895
>Ukraine says Russians will take at least a week to leave Kherson city
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/us-urges-ukraine-be-open-talks-with-russia-washington-post-2022-11-06/
>>
No. 85897 Kontra
>>85895
It maybe take less than a week, not all of them are leaving. Kherson Kessel has fallen. I think the pain of the it being the only district capital was what kept it being reinforced up until a few days ago. They've committed troops to continuous assaults in Bakhmut to no gain and now they must withdraw from their eternally Russian city. I wonder what the forces within this power structure that advocated for what were.

ominous radioactive chanting
>>
No. 85898 Kontra
>>85897
If anything they will just blow the dam and then blame it on the Hohols.
>>
No. 85899 Kontra
>>85898
Good idea, but what for?
>>
No. 85900 Kontra
>>85899
To make sure the Hohols definitely don’t cross the Dnepr for a few weeks while they try to regroup the mobniks and whatever forces they have.
>>
No. 85901 Kontra
I’m reminded of what one of the Russian Ernsts said a few months ago.
“SMO Phase one: Take Kiev
Phase two: Protect the Donbass
Phase three: Defend Beogorod at all cost”
>>
No. 85906 Kontra
>>85901
I think it was "retake Belgorod".
>>
No. 85907 Kontra
>>85901
We shouldn't underestimate Volga as a natural defensive line, though.
>>
No. 85914 Kontra
AFU is entering Kherson right now.
>>
No. 85918 Kontra
>>85914
Wagner telega confirms it.
The amount of butthurt in the comments, I shouldn't get pleasure from this but I do.
>>
No. 85921 Kontra
397 kB, 2080 × 1394
[8 months later]
What a vile and impotent war.

I will now open the first of these threads and forward all posts that aren't complaint with European foreign policy.
>>
No. 85923
>>85748
> because it's none of his fucking business in the first place?

https://meduza.io/news/2022/11/10/nizhegorodskiy-gubernator-zayavil-chto-dobilsya-snizheniya-tseny-na-doshirak-dlya-mobilizovannyh-v-poselke-mulino
> The governor of Nizhny Novgorod announced that he had achieved a reduction in the price of Doshirak for those mobilized in the village of Mulino
> In the military trade in the village of Mulino, Nizhny Novgorod region, they reduced the price of instant noodles "Doshirak" after Governor Gleb Nikitin drew attention to its high cost. Nikitin himself spoke about this in his telegram channel.
(this is a training ground built by Germans btw)
>>
No. 85929
>>85881
If you kill force your enemies to retreat they win
>>
No. 85936 Kontra
854 kB, 336 × 640, 0:09
2,5 MB, 640 × 368, 0:29
Joyous days in Kherson.
>>
No. 85953 Kontra
398 kB, 967 × 322
>>
No. 85957
>>85936
Well obviously the millions upon millions of pro-russian patriots in Kherson are not celebrating, they are probably eating pickles with vodka
>>
No. 85971 Kontra
>>85957
There is most definitely a large share of pro-Russian patriots in the cities of South Ukraine - I doubt Kherson is any different from Odessa in that regard. As for Kherson, some portion of that share is now refugees on the eastern bank. The remaning will obviously face interrogations by the SBU, with occasional imprisonments and extrajudicial murders. All as usual.
>>
No. 85985 Kontra
>>85971
Look, he is very concerned about the well-being of Kherson residents now and this imagined "large share" of Russian patriots.
>>
No. 85988 Kontra
723 kB, 544 × 640, 0:08
Kherson will probably remain without electricity for at least a full month, but nonetheless, they go on.
>>
No. 85994
>>85985
I'm generally worried about our dear moronic civilians. The smaller the losses the better, and may Zelensky swim in a single kettle with Putin, I couldn't care less about either of the states unless the people are relatively safe.
>and this imagined "large share"
This imagined "large share" is based on quite sensible extrapolations from the information I happen to personally know.
>>
No. 85995
>>85988
Kek.

Ukraina über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält...
>>
No. 85996 Kontra
>>85994
>Information I happen to personally know
Proofs? After all, being a Russian speaker doesn't mean you back this monkey war. In Odessa I'm sure people that would anxiously await liberation are a minority of a minority. Can't speak for Kherson, but if Odessa is your starting point, it's already a flawed reasoning.
>>
No. 85997
>>85996
>Proofs?
General observations shared by my acquiantances living 150 km away in Odessa. Obvioysly they are biased, but they simply have no reason to lie about particular facts. In particular, if people aren't afraid to express quite anti-Ukrainian attitudes even in the midst of the war while their own city gets an occasional kamikaze drone or two, it's sufficiently telling.
>>
No. 85998
>>85996
>After all, being a Russian speaker doesn't mean you back this monkey war.
Obviously it doesn't. On the other hand, people with Russian as their first language are empirically less prone to the Ukrainian state propaganda (which was mostly the propaganda of hate during the last 8 years, though in more subtle forms it started much earlier). And, after all, pro-Russian demostrations in 2014 in the southern cities (some even ending in the protesters being burned alive, as we all know all too well) are an objective fact.
>>
No. 85999 Kontra
>>85997
>people aren't afraid to express quite anti-Ukrainian attitudes
This could also speak to leniency of the nazis. I'll say this, for several weeks after occupation, Kherson faced protests that were increasingly violently suppressed until they fell into silence. For this and the propaganda I consume, I'm quite sure the absolute majority of Kherson's population detests this war of aggression and anxiously awaited the removal of occupier government.
Then again, up until the recognition of the trashcannistans, I was sure war wouldn't come so who knows :DDD
>>
No. 86000 Kontra
>>85998
>On the other hand, people with Russian as their first language are empirically less prone to the Ukrainian state propaganda
But definitely not immune, from my personal experience with people who still speak Russian in 2022 Kyiv, in itself already quite a laudable stance, while being patriots of the "nationalist cause".
>>
No. 86001
>>85999
>I'll say this, for several weeks after occupation, Kherson faced protests that were increasingly violently suppressed until they fell into silence. For this and the propaganda I consume, I'm quite sure the absolute majority of Kherson's population detests this war of aggression and anxiously awaited the removal of occupier government.
The larger share of the politically active population - yes, most likely so. But as we perfectly see in Russia itself the distribution of political sympathies among the people in general and among political activists may differ drastically. And, rest assured, the situation doesn't allow to make conclusions about the "absolute majority" of anything.
>>
No. 86002 Kontra
>>86001
>politically active
The question is fundamentally different in times of war. People protesting a military occupation shouldn't be brushed aside with the tag of being just political activists.
>>
No. 86004
>>86002
They shouldn't, but it's a matter of fact. It just doesn't tell us much about the general distribution of opinions (which obviously should concern us the most).
>>
No. 86005
>>86002
It is just the same. They are naive idiots thinking they will fare better wegen the puppets in government are exchanges or different people pulll the strings and steal everything. Knowlegable people who learned from history will not fall for such bullshit tales. Only retards. If you cannot see it, then you are a retard and I can only laugh about you!
>>
No. 86008 Kontra
>>86004
>They shouldn't, but it's a matter of fact
You know the action of protesting a military occupation is fundamentally different to protesting a government, both in reasoning and in the scope of retribution one will face. Are we to expect only professional activists would take to the streets after Russian cities are occupied?

>>86005
Please don't reply to my posts until 300k Ukrainian servicemen are encircled in Donbass.
>>
No. 86009
>>86008
No one said anything about "professional" activists, but the point is that 95% of the time the protesters are a natural minority, aren't representative and don't tell us much about what an average Joe may be thinking. I don't know how else I may put it.
>>
No. 86010 Kontra
Wars news - Ukrainian military command claims they're conducting operations on the left side of the Dnipro from Kherson. Presumably to attack Russian units while they're disorganized after a retreat and for what seems to be primarily psychological warfare, to continue causing grief and anxiety to troops who otherwise might consider themselves safe after evacuation. They speak of landings in the Kinburn Peninsula, all of it impossible to confirm over shaky footage of boats crossing the Dnipro. In any case, this seems to be a harassment effort.
>>
No. 86011
>>86008
When Russian cities are occupied, Washington will be smoldering radioactive crater! Then, no one will be left to protect cowardly Europeans from Russia!

>You know the action of protesting a military occupation is fundamentally different to protesting a government, both in reasoning and in the scope of retribution one will face.
I explained that it is just the same. Ridiculous pathetic people who think one government might be better than the other. "If only a different shepherd would fleece me my life would be so much better", dumb sheeple think.

>Please don't reply to my posts until 300k Ukrainian servicemen are encircled in Donbass.
Who do you think you are? Will you make me stop? You cannot make me stop.
>>
No. 86012 Kontra
>>86011
>You cannot make me stop.
I hope you never stop :3
>>
No. 86020 Kontra
76 kB, 160 × 160
>>86012
You are feeding the cretins, I can only question your intentions.
>>
No. 86022
>>86020
>If only a different puppet would speak and pretend to rule Germany, everything would be so much better! Because I, as a political person, would much prefer someone else stealing from me and forcing me to use gender-speak and poisoning children with their propaganda.
>>
No. 86026
1,2 MB, 3500 × 3100
>>86009
>don't tell us much about what an average Joe may be thinking
And what does tell? Here are election results, pro-Russian ОПЗЖ lost in Kherson region.

Regardless of their amount, the most militant ziggers are eastern Ukrainians. Limonov and Elizarov were thirsty to send tanks to Kyiv before it became a well-paid thing to say, and both are from Kharkov. Nothing surprising here, after all Chomsky is from America and Nikita Sadkov is from Russia.
>>
No. 86029
>>86026
Sometimes I question what these results say. Obviously I wouldn't go back to pre-2014 but at the same time there's a reason Ukrainian politics is now dominated by centrist-libertarians. And I doubt it's because they've built a workers utopia or that everyone is okay with the suppression of Russian language.

Obviously there probably won't be an answer until the war ends.
>>
No. 86031
27 kB, 512 × 512
34 kB, 512 × 512
27 kB, 512 × 512
You took Dostoevsky too uncritically and too close to heart. And now your mind is like a fly trap, to which every Kremlin's psyop sticks to. It means that I have to elaborate on my previous statement
> Krasovsky was buck-broken almost the same way as Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky participated in Petrashev's opposition circle. Krasovsky was an opposition public figure in 2011. Dostoevsky was sentenced to death sentence for distributing Belinsky's letter. Against Krasovsky there was fabricated a case for "attacking" life.ru propagandist. Dostoevsky's execution was cancelled in the last moment, when he was standing on a scaffold. Later his exile sentence was halved (in exchange for what?). Krasovsky's real prison sentence (practically, death sentence, given his health condition and his sexual orientation) was replaced with probation in the last moment (in exchange for what?). After his punishment Dostoevsky became militant loyalist. After his punishment Krasovsky became militant loyalist.

Two centuries has passed, but tactic of authorities didn't change and still relies on Stockholm syndrome. "In Russia everything changes in 10 years, but nothing in 200 years".

tl;dr: Your role model is a buck-broken rooster. He can be very talented (or not to be) and he deserves compassion, but he won't teach you anything good.
>>
No. 86032 Kontra
>>86031
Any chance you're talking with anyone in particular, or you're just copypasting whatever catches your attention?..
>>
No. 86033
>>86032
Yes, I addressed this essay to you (most probably).
>>
No. 86039
>>85995
That's a good point. Ukraine which is "basically just like nazi Germany" is definitely European and belongs in the EU.
>>
No. 86040 Kontra
>>86033
I've only ever mentioned Dostoyevskiy in refuting your (I suppose) frankly absurd claim that Dostoyevskiy (and not the general historiocultural and economic background) is somehow to blame for the modern Russian mentality. So I really don't know what most of that "essay" has to do with my opinions at all.
>>
No. 86041
>>86039
Let's just say that "Ukraine above all" brings really undesirable associations no matter a part of what Ukraine is or wants to be.
And I just happen to dislike all sorts of nationalists.
>>
No. 86043 Kontra
>>86041
P.S.: Especially those who happen to glorify a plain butcherer on the national level, as a matter of fact. That sort of history just tends to repeat itself if not reflected properly. Let's wait how long it takes until Ukraine liberates a convicted murderer of a Russian national and cherishes him as a national hero (I hope you know what story involving two military officers and an axe I'm referring to).
>>
No. 86045
>>86040
What made you think that I'm replying to a particular post about FMD? I'm commenting entire set of posts which you've made over all these months. Anyway you're addressing some formalities, avoiding (probably psychologically uncomfortable) central point. But I hope that I sew some thoughts into your heda, which will grow one day.
>>
No. 86048
>>86045
>I'm commenting entire set of posts which you've made over all these months.
If your reading capabilities are very selective for some reason:
>I've only ever mentioned Dostoyevskiy in refuting your (I suppose) frankly absurd claim that Dostoyevskiy (and not the general historiocultural and economic background) is somehow to blame for the modern Russian mentality.
Moreover, I've apparently missed all the posts about Dostoyevskiy somehow.

Personally, while I deeply respect the author (in particular, he would likely hold the title of the most intellectual classical Russian writer), in the end he's just a child of the late 19th century in Russia and his views cannot be taken out of that context.
>>
No. 86049
51 kB, 1000 × 1000
>>86045
>your heda, which will grow one day.
The one who posted the "Ukraine über alles" post has no heda and there will never be heda. frustrating.jpg
>>
No. 86050
64 kB, 500 × 763
>>86043
> a plain butcherer
Who gave us or Ukrainians a right to judge Bandera? Are you some supreme moral authority to do it or what? Do you think of yourself as God? If it happened, there were probably objective reasons for that. It's probably just Ukrainian mentality, you can't do anything about it. After all, it's not Christian to give such accusations, you should apply principle of charity and give the other cheek.
>>
No. 86051
15 kB, 225 × 225
>>86050
8/10 beating "it" with its own weapons. Me like.
>>
No. 86052 Kontra
>>86020
Took me only another 5 hours to do it too, guess I never learn.

>War in Ukraine: Kyiv prepares for a blackout
https://www.dw.com/en/war-in-ukraine-kyiv-prepares-for-a-blackout/a-63716304
>>
No. 86053 Kontra
>>86049
I meant "I sew some thoughts and THEY will grow one day", this impolite interpretation of sentence wasn't in my intentions.
>>
No. 86054 Kontra
>>86053
to sow -> sowed , not "sew"
>>
No. 86055 Kontra
>>86043
Are you referring to that 2000-something case in Budapest when during some NATO-cooperation training an Azeri dude snuck out at night and killed an Armenian officer?

We extradited him to Azerbaijan after a few years because the Azeri govt promised a fuckload of investment money and this was part of the deal.

They promised to actually make him spend time in jail like he would have in Hungary but the minute he got off the plane he received a presidential pardon and was even promoted.
Kavkaz. Not even once.
>>
No. 86056 Kontra
>>86053
I got you, but some people just don't have a heda. sad.jpg

>>86055
Insanity of reality is sad.jpg
>Kavkaz. Not even once.
Whole or only the Muslim parts? Hmmmm...
>>
No. 86057
>>86056
>Whole or only the Muslim parts? Hmmmm...
The whole. That's not about Islam in the slightest, but about plain tribalistic nationalism which continued to flourish there even during the Soviet era (and quickly went off the charts afterwards, when the local leaders started to use nationalism to reinforce their positions).
>>
No. 86058
>>86043
>>86050
What you want from you Ukrainians is to adopt western cancel culture, totally unforgiving and unproductive.
>>
No. 86059 Kontra
>>86056
To my knowledge it’s not just the muslims.
Everybody is batshit crazy there.
Caucasians would have genocided the Russians long ago if not for them hating each other even more than the Russians.
It’s like the Balkans but wilder.
>>
No. 86060 Kontra
>>86058
wat
>>
No. 86061
>>86050
>Who gave us or Ukrainians a right to judge Bandera?
And now you're playing the ape. Whatever one may think about the personality of Bandera, his ideas and activities must be judged and condemned by any sane member of humanity for our common good.

Actually makes one think what an array of miscreants the West "had" to support during the years of the Cold War, and what kind of miscreants they won't support for their private gain again as soon as the necessity arises. No, nothing unusual about that at all, just mixes terribly bad with playing some sort of saints in public.
>>
No. 86062 Kontra
>>86058
Aha, the third character appears...
>>
No. 86063
>>86057
>which continued to flourish there even during the Soviet era (and quickly went off the charts afterwards,
Soviet popular culture romantisised the caucasus in movies like 'the Caucasian prisoner' or 'mimino'.
>>
No. 86064 Kontra
>>86043
>That sort of history just tends to repeat itself if not reflected properly.
Unless Ukrainians undergo deep historical self-examination, they risk ending up being led a psychotic leader with delusions of nationalist greatness. Then, they'll surely start wars.
>>
No. 86065
>>86061
Bandera best era. Speaking of saints, Bandera should be made a saint for fighting the godless communists.
>>
No. 86066 Kontra
>>86065
Well, fug :DD
>>
No. 86067 Kontra
>>86062
No, it's me again. Came up with some more thoughts after I'd already sent the post.
>>
No. 86068
"Navalny will become president and all of Ukraine and Russia will join the EU" One must be careful about online jokes they just might become reality
>>
No. 86069 Kontra
>>86068
Good ending:
Navalny becomes president and he starts another SMO but this time Russia wins.
>>
No. 86083
Russia now has ballistic missiles from Iran. Gonna be fun seeing shitmany bankrupting itself over energy subdidies for the freezing Germlings and AA for Urine trying to shoot those missiles down!
Russia will bomb Urin to the stoneage! Then NATO will see what they get from their meddling! Fuck NATO, fuck EU, fuck Germany!
>>
No. 86084
>>86083
Disclaimer: I do not condone the Russian offensive war in Ukraine, that would be illegal in this free-speech country.

I just hope something good will come out of it and shitmany will go bankrupt!
>>
No. 86089 Kontra
>>86083
If Germany goes bankrupt, it will stop to pay you Hartz-IV, and you will die from hunger. Why do you want it to happen?
>>
No. 86093 Kontra
96 kB, 600 × 787
>>86089
A small prize to pay for the end of liberal democracy, feminazism and ecofascism. Picture for illustrative purposes.
>>
No. 86100 Kontra
>>86089
I am smart, I am prepared. Also Not in Hartz-IV.
>>
No. 86116 Kontra
>>
No. 86117 Kontra
>>86116
My (100% German) uncle on property tax:
'They only need these forms to find out where they can put refugees, I read so in my Telegram group. But if they send me any refugees, I will lock them in my basement, shot them, run them through the meat grinder and have them flushed away in the river.'
>>
No. 86122 Kontra
19 kB, 372 × 294
>>86117
Sounds almost like my mother.
t. Russogerm
>>
No. 86129
>>86117
Hey I remember you. Have you still not moved from your village? Why do you keep associating with these people if you hate them so much? Is it because you do actually enjoy your uncle molesting you?
>>
No. 86130
>>86129
Fuckmänner gonna enrich you're schwester :DDDDDD
>>
No. 86148 Kontra
>>86122
They are probably in the same Telegram-group.
>>
No. 86167 Kontra
210 kB, 1360 × 966
>In footage published over the weekend, the man, who identifies himself as Yevgeny Nuzhin, says he surrendered to Ukrainian troops in early September but was kidnapped from the streets of Kyiv on Friday. The gruesome video then shows Nuzhin, 55, being bludgeoned to death with a sledgehammer by a Wagner fighter.

>“Nuzhin betrayed his people, betrayed his comrades,” Wagner founder Yevgeny Prigozhin said through his press service Sunday.

>Prigozhin, in his comments on Nuzhin’s execution earlier Sunday, described the video as “excellent directorial work that’s watchable in one sitting.”
>>
No. 86168 Kontra
>>86167
See, russians are smart.
They know the words of Justin al-Trudeau (pbuh) who said "if you kill your enemies, they win".
So naturally, that means if you kill your soldiers, you win.
Two more weeks and Ukraine will be back in the empire.
>>
No. 86173
>>86168
>Video shows sledgehammer execution of Russian mercenary
>"Nuzhin betrayed his people, betrayed his comrades, betrayed consciously," said Prigozhin, who has been sanctioned by the United States and European Union for his role in Wagner. "Nuzhin was a traitor."
>In further remarks about the execution video on Sunday, Prigozhin also issued a warning to others in Russian society whom he described as traitors.
>"Do not forget, there are not only traitors who throw away their automatic guns and go over to the enemy," he said.
>"Some traitors are holed up in offices, not thinking about their own people. Some of them use their own business jets to fly to those countries that seem neutral to us so far. They fly away so as not to participate in today's problems. They are traitors too."
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/sledgehammer-execution-russian-mercenary-who-defected-ukraine-shown-video-2022-11-13/
>>
No. 86191
>>86168
>if you kill your enemies, they win
What was he talking about? Creating martyrs?
>>
No. 86192
>>86191
Ernst, ich...
>>
No. 86220 Kontra
300 kB, 1360 × 765
News from the home front:
>“Famine” tells the story of the 1921-23 Povolzhye famine in Russia’s Volga-Ural region that sparked an outpouring of international aid, primarily from the United States and Europe.

>“The famine of the ‘20s was one of the first symbols of the international struggle for life,” say the film's creators, screenwriter Alexander Arkhangelsky, director Tatiana Sorokina and journalist Maxim Kurnikov.

>Russia’s Culture Ministry said it pulled “Famine’s” screening license “due to numerous complaints from citizens,” according to a statement circulated by state media Monday.

>“Citizens point to provocative and shocking audiovisual information contained [in ‘Famine’]. All of this, according to viewers, can cause a strong negative reaction in society,” it was quoted as saying.
>>
No. 86221 Kontra
>Russian proxy officials in the city of Nova Kakhovka in Ukraine’s southern Kherson region said Tuesday that they were relocating deeper into Russian-held territory because they were increasingly under fire from Ukrainian forces.
Good Lord.
>>
No. 86232 Kontra
3,3 MB, 7:16
90 rockets today.
Ukraine claims to have intercepted 70 of them, but the Russians still struck 15 targets of the Ukrainian energy infrastructure.

Also in the news:
>Suspected missile hits village in Poland, killing 2 people - local radio
>>
No. 86236 Kontra
200 kB, 564 × 540
>>86232
>Suspected missile hits village in Poland, killing 2 people - local radio
>>
No. 86239
324 kB, 1600 × 1200
510 kB, 1600 × 1200
162 kB, 720 × 605
>>
No. 86258 Kontra
>>86236
It is obvious that this is a false flag attack. Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11, now this. Americans did it together with polish secret service. They want to provoke WWIII, they think they can destroy Russia!
>>
No. 86261 Kontra
>>86236
The appropriate strategy might be to assume that this was a honest mistake and send a stem warning. If such a honest mistake is made again, measured response must be applied and some Russian house needs to be destroyed, otherwise, Russia will certainly interpret the lack of retaliation as weakness and maybe send a nuke next time.
>>
No. 86277 Kontra
>>86239
>>86236
>>86232
Turns out, Ukrainian S300 fragments. Can't even have nuclear annhilitation.
>>
No. 86299
Does anyernst know who blew up the gas pipeline? This whole thing seems a bit CIA, hopefully we can become more independent rather than rely more on the US
>>
No. 86301 Kontra
201 kB, 1280 × 577
164 kB, 1280 × 577
>>86299
Americans

>>85810
Update - Photos of the alleged car wreck.
>>
No. 86308
>>86299
Fatmasters did it to make sure that after the German government topples this winter, a new AfD-government can't switch sides and go on to get affordable energy. There was a leaked document from the RAND-corporation that proves it. Nya dagbladet published it. You can google it, it is a fact. But indoctrinated fools are unable to see the truth, even if it is right in front of their eyes! Doublethink!
>>
No. 86309 Kontra
78 kB, 427 × 640
>The Enemy is Too Strong and Too Weak: Fascism casts its enemies as both incredibly strong (to brew up resentment and humiliation) and incredibly weak (to prove their inability to rule and decadence–and thus, their illegitimacy)
>>
No. 86313 Kontra
>>86309
Yes, it is quote funny how the fascist imperealists talk about Russia. One day, we need to give Ukraine all the weaponry politicians accidently left Bundeswehr, the other day, Selensky is going to hold a parade in red square tomorrow.
>>
No. 86323
10,4 MB, 1280 × 720, 0:16
>>
No. 86330 Kontra
66 kB, 909 × 982
>>86313
>Selensky is going to hold a parade in red square tomorrow
I like the way you think
>>
No. 86331 Kontra
Zelensky will be in Red Square in two weeks but in chains.
Trust the plan.
>>
No. 86333 Kontra
186 kB, 975 × 994
>>86331
Take a hit, you'll see how close Washington is to capitulating. How eager the Ukrainians are to be freed from the tyranny of woke culture. Much like J.K. Rowling, you can't cancel Russia.
>>
No. 86340
87 kB, 1200 × 900
The war will soon turn.
Putin has fully recovered from his ailments and is now looking better than ever.
>>
No. 86342
154 kB, 960 × 720
>>86340
So he's not a manly anymore and stopped repressing his homosexuality? Are he and Dmitri finally getting married?
>>
No. 86361 Kontra
>>86342
It's better to remain a bachelor as Putin can more easily form a parasocial relationship with his subjects like a rock star
>>
No. 86385
>Selenskyj: Mehr als zehn Millionen Ukrainer ohne Strom
Zelensky: More than ten million Ukrainians without electricity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vOq-m1s9lM
The news or very short video from a German newspaper is not what I want to highlight, the comment section is, 95% of the comments are anti Ukrainian/Pro Russia. The ratio is really, really sus. I checked 2 other German news videos from <5h ago and there it is almost the same.

While internet comments had a lot of bs and often went against the "mainstream" narrative, the ratio of this shit in the German Youtube comment section slowly, steadily rose after Drumpf came to power. Now, we clearly have Spam bots (crypto scam comment chains, telegram impersonators, channel advertisers etc.) and other kinds of bots (for example: pro Ru bot posting slightly OT anti Ukr things in Ukr related videos, related news videos etc. as a reply to a fuck ton of comments), but I cannot identify for the vast majority of bots and can only guess. Note that I hardly use the German net...

>Millions without power after Russian attacks on energy infrastructure in Ukraine - BBC News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU0gXnQcLhY
This comment section does not look much better but I found a comment which may have hit jackpot:
>Paul Gibbon
>13 minutes ago
>What we see here is the botskis getting orders to push for negotiations, while terror attacks proceed against civilians. Russia is getting spanked on the battlefield, so is hoping the noise machine can erode Ukraine's will to fight.
I think he is right. What a shit show our world is.
>>
No. 86386
>>86385
Why do you even care about youtube comment sections?
And independently from any kind of bot spamming, any comment section that contradicts the latest official narrative would get closed sooner or later anyway.
>>
No. 86387
>>86385
>but I cannot identify for the vast majority of bots and can only guess.
By that I mean with 100% certainty. Seems like 20%-25% of the commentators are accs made after 2020 and later, very sus. I assume ca 80% to 90%+ of the comments on the Ukr electricity video from FAZ are bots. One could see the "anti western" and similar sentiments rise steadily after Drumpf, the comments got "worse" imo over the years, Corona and Ukr war now. How much started with bods, that I do not know, but I always assumed a significant part if not the majority were legit comments from randos but now with such an overwhelming anti Ukr comment section in related video... There is also the issue with "complainers" being loud. I buy a dozen products on the web and they all work, I wont write a comment, most likely not even rate them or the shop, but if once a major fuckup happens or a faulty products arrive I or other people may leave a stinky comment...
>>
No. 86388
>>86386
>any comment section that contradicts the latest official narrative would get closed sooner or later anyway.
Not true. Only true if you mean the majority of state owned German media or shite like "Welt" (Pro7 or something?).
>>
No. 86389
>>86386
>Why do you even care about youtube comment sections?
>>86388
me again, also: I got nothing to do and they are often as entertaining as the video. In truth, I may be a masochist since comments like "Trojans are ancient Franks" hurt my fucking brain.
>>
No. 86390
>>86389
I checked a bunch of videos (low sample size of 4-5 vids, about Ukraine, recent and older news and documentaries, comments are somewhat mixed I guess?, upvoted/highlighted older comments are vastly pro Ukraine I guess?):
State owned:
ARD - closed
ZDF - open
WDR - open
(Arte - open)
private:
Welt - closed
FAZ - mixed
Spiegel - open
Stern - open

I guess (state owned) DW Ger and Eng - open from what I've seen but too lazy to check it now
>>
No. 86418
>>86390
The comments are censored and the upvotes are fake. No one I know in real life is a dumb-ass-shit Merkel/Scholz fanboy. Such people only exist on TV, and some viewers are stupidly naive and fall for it. All media lies. Why would anyone be in favor of massive inflation for 'muh democracy' or 'muh freedumbs' or 'muh bumdriller-rights in the third world shithole called the Ukraine'? It's just like covid where they created this media panic to make everyone poor and get rich themselves by making people but their masks and their vaxx-poison. Everyone who can count to three can see through it. Only massive idiots or very indoctrinated sheeple (those who got brainwashed in uni) fall for it.

By the way, this is what unis are. They select for the most gullible idiots then put them into uni for indoctrination so they have servants that believe every bullshit lie and do as they are told. Like getting a fuckton of niggers into Germany, or forcing people to pretend a eunuch in a dress is a woman and not just some perverted homo who had some kike doctor cut off his dick.

And now, they are forcing us to freeze in winter. It's 1984-esque. Forcing people to not have warm water/heat/electricity "because we are boikotting Russia". Just so people are poorer, suffer more and rage harder against the event instead of destroying their own government. Exactly like in 1984. And double-speak is all around us. What did Russia even do to us, except for reliably delivering cheap oil and gas? Why would anyone care about the well-being of the corrupt filthy billionaire drug addicts CIA uses as the "government" of Ukraine? If Russia killed every single one of those people, Ukraine ans the whole world world be a better place.

It's all the fucking Americans. They want to grow their crappy nato-empire. So they organized two putsches in a Russian breakaway region to make it their satellite state, like they made Germany their satellite state.

Now, the German economy is getting destroyed and Germany is being sucked dry paying 10 times the normal price for American gas. And Murrucans get rich. Of course they love this, because it destroys Germany and makes them rich.
>>
No. 86419 Kontra
>For all that it appears as a restorationist critique of third-way neoliberalism, this contemporary configuration of reactionary politics is very much in tune – affectively and aesthetically – with the rhythms and styles of what Byun-Hul Chan calls the ‘achievement society’. It celebrates
heroic individualism, expressed as manly and victorious conduct in marketplaces of all kinds. It does not question the commodification of the self but reveals selves to have been priced incorrectly, the market rigged by SJWs, Cultural Marxists and administrative-state bureaucrats who let the wrong people win the competition. The subjects to whom it appeals are told that they can and should be the very best kind of human capital, honed by natural and cultural evolution. They are advised to prove this by waging a culture war which begins as a battle to free the self from the illusions of liberalism and acquire the confidence and selfreliance needed to be truly autonomised and responsibilised. We might say that such a politics invokes class consciousness but that, lacking a concept of class, it adverts to consciousness of the self. [...] Online political celebrities interpret the world for their followers, showing them what has been hidden. They cultivate ‘charismatic authority’, offering not so much a programme for a political movement as the promise, in Weber’s words, ‘to effect a subjective or internal reorientation born out of suffering, conflicts, or enthusiasm’, a personal rather than political salvation.
>>
No. 86421 Kontra
>>86419
How is this relevant to the Ukraine-thread?
>>
No. 86430 Kontra
>>86421
Have you just arrived here yesterday?
This is the designated shitpost thread.
And because mods are officially endorsing rudeness now, let me be more frank:

Have you just arrived here yesterday, faggot?
>>
No. 86431 Kontra
>>86430
I'm honestly surprised mods deleted the pol thread opened earlier instead of just letting it be. Looks like the basic functions of the mod bot still working.
>>
No. 86432 Kontra
>>86431
>Looks like the basic functions of the mod bot still working.
Yeah, but nothing beyond, you double nigger tranny chud.
>>
No. 86433 Kontra
53 kB, 600 × 419
>The heroic individual, freed from convention, can enact opposition to the SJWs and Cultural Marxists, in a competition through which he proves himself. [...] Free speech and debate are understood not primarily as means for verifying constative utterances but as domains for the demonstration of transgressive discursive skill.

Mama ist bestimmt ganz stolz auf ihren kleinen Soldaten. Wenn der Bürgerkrieg erst einmal losgeht, wissen wir ja, wer hier die Hitliste anführen wird.
>>
No. 86491
133 kB, 923 × 841
Vegetovich! What does the scouter say about the casualties?
>>
No. 86496 Kontra
130 kB, 1039 × 1280
>>86433
German is not an international language. Translate.
>>
No. 86501 Kontra
>>86496
It's the caption for the picture.
It goes something like
>And then we told them
>Faciliate and Demand
>>
No. 86502 Kontra
64 kB, 536 × 701
>>86496
>German is not an international language

Thank dog we have international apps these days that translate simple sentences successfully.

Yes, I don't translate, you will have to learn going your own ways, Ernesto
>>
No. 86541 Kontra
>>86502
Of course, Mr. People Leader, I had already google translated that German gibberish. I merely wanted to drive the point home that German is not an international language. Preemptive moves against more German words being posted here. I think that's an accurate translate of Gaulei*er
>>
No. 86544
>>86541
What is a translation of Gau-Leiter? I could not find one in your post.
>>
No. 86546 Kontra
122 kB, 490 × 680
>>86544
>Mr. People Leader
>>
No. 86548 Kontra
>>86541
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gau_(territory)

Mr. Gau or Province Leader would be better.
>>
No. 86549
>>86541
>I merely wanted to drive the point home that German is not an international language
German is as much not an international language as english, french or spanish.
In fact, the only truly international language is music.
>>
No. 86553
>>86549
12 tone temperament is western cultural imperialism
>>
No. 86554
>>86549
> German is as much not an international language as english
Huge cope
>>
No. 86556
>>86553
Your fault for not beating the drums to some hot rhythm, a-bong-a-bong-a-bong-da-bong
>>
No. 86557
>>86546
What part of the compound noun Gauleiter translates to people? Must be leader, since it clearly is not Gau.

>>86548
How about county-leader or leader of the ceremonial county (in the context of national socialism) or leader of the local branch (of an athletics association, of a scouting association, of a political party... )
>>
No. 86558 Kontra
>>86553
I thought he would lecture you on even the Aboriginies that worship rocks (no soyence with these ill shaped brains) had a stick to make music and dance to or was it the guy that said humor is the universal thing that the Aboriginies and westerners have in common? Maybe both
>>
No. 86561
>>86548
>>86546
>>86557
Never request a translation, just write things wrong and they'll discuss morphology of words. Pekka was not kidding.
>>
No. 86565 Kontra
130 kB, 1081 × 720
241 kB, 920 × 1255
>>86561
Germans have a "red pen mentality" the inner German in you is a little man who marks with an imaginary red pen, FEHLER!... DU HAST EINEN FEHLER GEMACHT UND DAS LASSE ICH DICH WISSEN! KEIN FEHLER BLEIBT UNGESÜHNT
>>
No. 86570
>>86565
So much work for the second one.
Should have just written "It's shit, do it again".
>>
No. 86615 Kontra
>>86565
>engen
>Gassen sind immer eng
Aber manche sind enger als andere.
>gepflastert
>Ist das erwähnenswert
Ja. So kann ich mir die Gassen als gepflastert denken, nicht geteert, nicht geschottert.
Wofür wird hier lekturiert? Veröffentlichung in der Bildzeitung oder im Groschenroman?
>>
No. 86731
214 kB, 1280 × 1204
Look how happy they are!
What do they know that we don't?
>>
No. 86733 Kontra
>>86731
N-TV today had a headline of civil war in Russian not ruled out completly according to FSB. Kadyrov and that Wagner guy are not amused both are fake smiling but for different reasons then
>>
No. 86734
>>86570
The thing is, if you just say "it's shit, do it again", then they will just re-write it but it'll still be shit.
You need the extra input so the next round of work generates correctly.

>>86731
They are the only people on Earth who have achieved Z-Nirvana and have seen The Plan in its totality. Joyous are the ones who receive such revelations.
>>
No. 86735
>>86731
They know that the West is running outv and can't afford to supply Urine much longer. A few cold days and there are going to be blackouts in Europe! Shit going to be so cash.
>>
No. 86736
>>86731
They have successfully tipped the domestic balance of power between oligarchy and state apparatus in their own favor, by cutting off foreign ccapital exchange in many areas, except their own.
And all they had to pay for it is the cheap lives of russians and ukrainians.

Every politician secretly wishes they were a dictator, and every dictator secretly wishes they were an autocrat.
Foreign policy is fomestic picy by other means.
Putin is playing 5D chess.
>>
No. 86738
>>86735
December is going to be ice cold with lots of snow! Maybe some of the climate retards will wake up, and hopefully, it will be very cold and very dark in Germany, so everyone can see the results of the leftist-green idiocy! Germany needs to have it a lot worse before things can finally become better!
>>
No. 86740 Kontra
97 kB, 500 × 554
>>86738
So true Volksgenosse
>>
No. 86742 Kontra
>>86740
A revived Hitler would heat Germany with the warm feelings he creates knowing that the gas storages are full for the winter period.
>>
No. 86744 Kontra
231 kB, 1024 × 1280
329 kB, 1170 × 1279
160 kB, 1061 × 1280
Pictures from Bakhmut.
>>
No. 86764
2,7 MB, 1280 × 720, 0:20
If I were a gay homosexual I would feel pretty insulted being called the same as these guys.
>>
No. 86788
>>86736
The problem is that Putin never had troubles with balance of power against "oligarchs" and could seize anyone's property anytime. It feels smart and cynical to say that people in power are rational actors successfully pursuing their objective interests (which can only be described in hindsight), but it's obviously not this way. It's more plausible that he (and maybe some part of ruling class) wanted to remain in history texbooks as the great reunifier of the Russian lands.
>>
No. 86863
1,8 MB, 1000 × 930
プランを信頼する
>>
No. 86864 Kontra
>>86863
pizdets
>>
No. 86875
308 kB, 599 × 360
>Russia has hit out at comments from the Pope that some minority groups of soldiers have behaved worse than others in the invasion of Ukraine. The "cruellest" troops are generally Chechens and Buryats, Pope Francis told a US magazine. He also labelled the Holodomor famine caused by the Kremlin in Ukraine in the 1930s a genocide. Russia called the remarks a "perversion", and said national groups were "one family".

>In an interview with America, a Jesuit magazine, Pope Francis was asked about his apparent reluctance to directly condemn Russia for the war. In response he said he received "much information about the cruelty of the troops. Generally, the cruellest are perhaps those who are of Russia but are not of the Russian tradition, such as the Chechens, the Buryats and so on," he said.

>Chechens, an ethnic group originating in Chechnya, in the south-west of Russia, are mostly Muslim. Buryats, a Mongol ethnic group indigenous to Buryatia, in eastern Siberia, traditionally follow Buddhist and shamanic belief systems.

>Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova condemned the comments, state-controlled news outlet RT reports. "This is no longer Russophobia, it's a perversion on a level I can't even name," she said. "We are one family with Buryats, Chechens and other representatives of our multinational and multi-confessional country," Ms Zakharova later wrote on Telegram.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-60525350

I think the pope might be a Russian ultranationalist.

>>86742
Those sneaky Jews would only horde all the free gas for themselves!
>>
No. 86876 Kontra
>>86875
I'm surprised it took this long for us to start paying the tolls of having an Argentinian pope.
>>
No. 86882 Kontra
>>86876
I would think you to be the last person that would want Ratzinger back. Since you are the hater of all german things and all (^:
>>
No. 86892
76 kB, 525 × 470
>>86863
Anything new heard about him?
>>
No. 86894 Kontra
>>86892
ebin picture

>>86882
I am not blindly Germanophobic, I prefer to seeing myself as a krautrealist. Germans might be suited to some positions where they can combine their natural attributes to better society.

The Pope is in an unique position, leader of the great catholic flock - this rockstar that speaks in front of crowds, with the ability to cause people to feint. For all intents and purposes, he is the beloved Führer with added magical spiritual powers.
Pontifex Maximus (I believe in German this would be Überpriester), is also the supreme schoolmaster for the clergy and has the God given mission to correct the theological/moral/obedience mistakes committed by them. A literal God given mission.

I don't know if Ratzinger was good, Germans might be good popes. Generally, we should be very thankful the Germans are letting go of religion. It's not for them.
>>
No. 86896
>>86894
>Pontifex Maximus (I believe in German this would be Überpriester)
"Maximus" literally means "highest" and "pontifex" literally means "bridger" or "bridge builder" or something, so "pontifex maximus" would mean "Oberster Brückenbauer".
I take great offense to your ignorance, now go and pray three Ave Marias and read a book, you lazy latinx.
>>
No. 86900 Kontra
317 kB, 2000 × 1333
>>86896
You are a people that just be preserved for future generations to study.

>>86898
>The SMO of Russia in Ukraine has completely changed the perception of the players in international relations. Is it not surprising that it has begun and has been successfully conducted for half a year, despite all kinds of opposition from the collective West - with weapons, mercenaries, money, technology, PR people. Since the collapse of the USSR, no country has been able to afford to withstand such an onslaught. And no matter how hard the extremist Meta * tries, one has to admit that such frivolity of Russia removed from the world the sacred awe of the power of the United States, which began to crumble after the Afghan shameful flight.
I am full of joy because I now see the plan.
>>
No. 86902 Kontra
>>86900
Russia is winning because it hasn’t won yet.
Russia’s victory is continous this way.
Trust the plan.
>>
No. 86903 Kontra
>>86894
>Überpriester
Working Cunningham's law again, are we?
Literally, it would be 'größter Brückenbauer'. A translation that hits closer to the original meaning is high priest in English or Hohepriester in German.
>>
No. 86904
>>86882
Ratzinger might have remembered similar teachings from his Hitler-youth days.

The average Russian is a little stupid, but a kind soul. He is ruled by bolzhevik Jews. The brutal goons those bolzhevik Jews use are the swarthy and yellow asiatic hordes...
>>
No. 86908
>>86875
We need a based pope who calls out the heretical demon worship that is the eastern orthodox church
>>
No. 86916
While we're on the topic of the pope and specifically Francis and Ratzinger, I just want to throw something in I've written here a while ago: >>79211
>>
No. 86930
273 kB, 1080 × 1472
From the people who brought you We-De-We aeroport assault:

VDV 2: Mobik Assault
>>
No. 86935 Kontra
297 kB, 1360 × 861
>>86930
Tragic. They're going to replenish a unit that had Russian affiliated media debunk claims that it was nearly annihilated.
>>
No. 86946 Kontra
24 kB, 992 × 174
>>
No. 86976 Kontra
>>86946
Shitmany same. There's nothing left! Russia has now depleted all NATO-supplies in Poorope! And a German government Made Up out of leftist peaceniks who für decades have slandered the armanents industry, who were always demanding to cut defend spending now demand more weapons to be produced, but without placing actual orders! Even though they have been depleting the depots for month in support of the Kiew regime lead by an actor pretending to be president!

There had never been such an incompetent pathetic idiotic government as the current German government!

But when they are done, Germany will be different! Not worse, just different! That's what green politicians say about einen who were raped by refugee niggers: her life will be different now, not worse, just different.

Germany won't be poor, we will just be out of money! The federal minister for incompetence said it: companies won't go bankrupt, they will just stop production. Our electricity is now 10-15 times more expensive than in America!
What a shithole Germany had become. Nothing works anymore. The streets are dirty. Everything is still is refugee niggers, they are in all public places, just hanging out and talking like they own the place. This used to be a decent country with decent people. Everything is full of rotten scum now. Thanks to fuckung leftists. Poverty is only going to get worse and worse.
>>
No. 86979 Kontra
>>86976
Don't worry, Russian liberation from this suffering in the very near future, 1-2months??
>>
No. 87018
>>86979
I don't know if the Russians will liberate, but when it will get very cold in this run-down banana-republic. People can not afford heat, and -50°C weather is incoming. Those who won't freeze to death will topple the leftist government and the government tv stations will be burned to the ground. A pro-economy pro-family government will stop the desasterous self-destructive lgbt- and diversity- insanity, and end support for Urine, and get it if the Italian Lira 2.0, commonly called Euro. taxes will go down energy prices will go down, the economy will go up, refugees will be deported and we will be able to live normal lives instead of living in poverty where we can't afford cars, housing, food or heat. And maybe, bist maybe, the leftshits will be hanged for how they totally ruined this country. This used to be a good place to live and they ruined it by m by giving away everything to foreigners, giving a symptom to orban's Hungary or Spain or Greece or Italy and by bringing in millions of black men straight from Africa, then lying and remind everyone these black men in hip-hop attire are Syrian families and scientists and doctors and engineers. Who's supposed to believe these lies? But if you don't pretend you believe them, you are a Nazi.
Clown-nation. They don't even know the difference between man and woman anymore.
>>
No. 87029 Kontra
309 kB, 2338 × 1327
>>87018
>wasting space on muh precious imageboard
>wasting my precious air
>>
No. 87037 Kontra
121 kB, 1280 × 960
>>86892
He joined confederates. =D

>>87018
> -50°C weather is incoming
This is how Putin can still win.
>>
No. 87039
1003 kB, 722 × 3202
326 kB, 2048 × 1543
826 kB, 1246 × 2048
>>87029
There is very cold air and high pressure over the Russian North. If low pressure in central European sucks that cold air in, we will have a very long and cold winter. This is a configuration that does happen once every few years and it is so common that I was taught about it in elementary school, when we were taught to read weather charts. There is even a proverb to go with it: "der Ostwind ist ein eisig' Vetter, doch er bringt beständig Wetter," describing a long-lasting weather situation of prevailing easterly winds, low precipitation, low cloud coverage and low temperatures. There is snow when the cold air from North-Russia first hitd the warm wet air from the Atlantic. This snow does not melt until spring. Examples include the cold winters of 1939/1940, 1940/1941 and 1941/1942.

If you knew anything, you would know this. But you don't know anything, except how to invent fantasies, then argue why they are not fantasies, but reality. This is why you lap up the system-propaganda so happily. You are already used to ignoring facts, so it's not troubling to you at all to accept lies at face-value (families consist of men only, Syrians are black, doctors and engineers, etc, a man can have a Jew doctor cut his genitals off, he then is a woman, etc.) and even spread them.

News flash: 10% of East Germans can not afford food anymore and are dependend on food banks. And this is only one year after the green party took power!

We have blackouts somewhere in Germany every two weeks now, thanks to renewables. There just isn't enough power being fed into the grid, so they switch off some industry. Think what will happen when it gets even colder and people start using electricity for heat to have at least some warmth!

System-media have transitioned to calling black-outs brown-out. Maybe calling it black out was too racist? If course leftists are either too young or too stupid that in the past, Germany used to be able to reliably deliver electricity to both population and industry at affordable prices. Trains were largely on time. There were enough doctors and hospitals. Public health insurance even paid for glasses and dentistry. The list goes on.

Of course, this was in the bad old days under Kohl, before SPD and Green party and Merkel increased our chocolate rations from 30g/week to 20g/week. Long live the big brother!
>>
No. 87041 Kontra
1,0 MB, 2304 × 1728
>>87039
>News flash: 10% of East Germans can not afford food anymore and are dependend on food banks

Is that news? Sounds like it is going that way since the 90s.
>>
No. 87047 Kontra
>>87041
Those are polacks.
>>
No. 87050 Kontra
60 kB, 425 × 588
>>87047
Makes no difference to us superior western folk.
>>
No. 87053
27 kB, 657 × 289
Your electricity is now twice as expensive. Wanna know what one kWh of electricity costs in America? It is 8 American cents.
>>
No. 87110 Kontra
>>87050
Damn, I wish there was porn of Zonen-Gaby and the banana.
>>
No. 87181
51 kB, 245 × 243
smoked aspirants
Explosions hit military bases deep within Russian territory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFug2Wf3DcU
>>
No. 87186
You can't hate Russian government without hating Russia. Putin is Russia and Russia is Putin. It's arguable whether 146% of Russians are Z-ed, but they will be in the long term as emigration, repressions and propaganda will do their job. Everyone loves Kim in North Korea.
And anyway Russians are outstanding scoundrels and idiots regardless of politics.

Death to Russia, freedom to Ingria and Siberia.
>>
No. 87187
>>87053
Electricity is pretty cheap for me. Last month the state gave me 100€. I only heat the living room with ac and use no electric ovens. The winter will be completely fine I think if this goes on.
>>
No. 87188
>>87186
Ingria is Finnish, no freedom for you.
>>
No. 87242
More cigarette accidents drone strikes, guess Ru military bases are destined to combust.
Russian officials meanwhile qq.
Glory to Ukraine, freedom for all Slavs.
>>
No. 87249 Kontra
After having their airstrip at 500km away from the border suffer a smoking incident, another missile salvo is launched, this time to surprisingly little effect.
Magyarbro, comment?
>>
No. 87254 Kontra
>>87249
Now that I am a successful intellectual I do not need Russian extremism to cope.
>>
No. 87261 Kontra
>>87188
Finnish occupation is a too optimistic scenario.
>>
No. 87272
>>87254
Wow, someone here studied Sophism and is pretty good in it.
>>
No. 87310
520 kB, 804 × 1113
>>87272
I love compliments but please don't think I actually studied sophistry, I'm a natural.
>>
No. 87312
2,3 MB, 852 × 480, 0:23
Apparently some DPR leader got smoked, no idea by what exactly.
>>
No. 87361
The alliance between central Europe and Russia must take place, if we have to destroy Russia to achieve this then so be it.
>>
No. 87363
>>87181
Wreckers paid with dirty dollars from gosdep must have rigged Russian cigarettes to cause smoking accidents!
>>
No. 87825
150 kB, 1024 × 623
79 kB, 2092 × 1656
511 kB, 2048 × 1158
337 kB, 714 × 1000
I just found out that Latuff is not only still alive, but that he still seems to be working.
And he is as hilarious as he's always been.

The last one is a nice throwback to a simpler time.
>>
No. 87838
500 kB, 1053 × 744
195 kB, 510 × 361
202 kB, 510 × 361
401 kB, 1053 × 744
>>87825
These are awesome
>>
No. 87839
Gas storage in shitmany dropping like crazy! It will all be completely used up in February, then the cold and the blackouts will come! No one is saving because everyone Knie that they would BE dumb, stupid sheeple for saving! This may end the leftist-greeng government! KThey already revealed that crappy Reichsbürger Plot to divert sttention from their failed energy policy and their desastrous decision to support Pigkraine, but people don't fall for it any longer!
>>
No. 87840
345 kB, 934 × 2048
>>87839
Just look at it, it is best!
>>
No. 87841 Kontra
>>87839
Is this time real? I don't wanna get all excited with these predictions of German civil war just to look like a weakling.
>>
No. 87849
>>87841
Look at the graph.>>87840
German has reserves are taking through the floor. Frances NPP-fleet is not even 2/3 up when they wanted to achieve 80% in winter! It is cold!
I don't know if there will be civil war, but gas and power will have to be cut in January, and there just won't be any in February!
Society and economy will collapse completely!

There will certainly be nigger uprising die to the lack of frozen chicken wings.
>>
No. 87852 Kontra
>>87840
God, I so want this to be the end of this government. But Habeck and Anal-Lena might just never step back, no matter what damage they have done. The greens are way too stupid and conceited to ever recognize their own mistakes and take responsibility.
It is like a government run by five-year-olds.
>>
No. 87856
Is it possible to drop seeds of Heracleum sosnowskyi on Ukrainian fields from planes?
>>
No. 87860
1,6 MB, 1920 × 1080
Ernst, my gas heating stopped working, even with the neighbors. What is that, sirens, Russian warplanes in the distance...I - I was wrong, why haven't I listened to Peter "Shizzo" Prophet earlier? Can you forgive me my sins, lord and savior?
>>
No. 87861
>>87860
Ok, but say "Ahmat stronk" first
>>
No. 87866
78 kB, 604 × 573
>>87861
>>87860

It was Allah all along, infidel fool!

nasheed plays in the background
>>
No. 87895
106 kB, 958 × 559
>>87186

Honestly I considered Ukraine to be a part of Russia... but with the way Russians have chosen to operate Russia, I do not blame Ukraine for leaving. Ukraine will be the Russia that real Russia should have been. Ukraine will go to the moon with us and will have a serious space launching program as we help them build ICBMs. Ukraine will have an antarctic base and science facility there, around the time Russia does an evil by voiding the antarctic treaty by sending mobiks/unwanted pensioners to colonize antarctica too.

There is a future for Russians and Russian culture. It is Ukraine. Any Russian who wishes to see his work preserved, his culture given dignity, and meaning to his life should move to Ukraine and try for Ukrainian citizenship. Russia will not survive 2100 but Ukraine will be part of humanity's expansion into space.
>>
No. 87899 Kontra
>>87895
Don't forget about the biological research and the eugenics program. No Nazi government is complete without it!
>>
No. 87963
27 kB, 298 × 298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r0JfS6WTWs
excellent series btw
pity it is real
>>
No. 87965
Is is true that it is speculated that Russians will try an offensive once the ground is frozen? Or any kind of offensive at all? I mean they have been stuck for months, even lost ground again.
>>
No. 87966 Kontra
>>87965
Both sides will continue to commit to offensive operations. Russia is presently committing to the offensive in Bakhmut, as they have been for months. There's no reason to believe the winter will stop either side.
>>
No. 87967 Kontra
>>87965
The offensive that can be successfully conducted is not the true offensive.
The plan that can be told is not the true plan.
Without plan, it originates the Special Military Operation, with the plan, it's the fall of the Wect.
>>
No. 87968 Kontra
30 kB, 376 × 511
>>
No. 87969
>>87966
Won't Russia come up with something that involves playing out its military might? more sophisticated weaponry, more fighter jets, artillery and missiles that bomb Ukrainians to a pile and then are rolled over by tanks?
>>
No. 87970
>>87969
Some kind of wunderwaffe, maybe?
>>
No. 87971 Kontra
265 kB, 406 × 547
www.trust.the.plan.abc
>>
No. 87977 Kontra
>>87970
Not what I had in mind. More seriously: does Russia have no ability to inflict a more dirty and devastating attack? No manpower or weapons to send to Ukraine?
>>
No. 87978 Kontra
>>87977
>does Russia have no ability to inflict a more dirty and devastating attack
Nuclear attack, I suppose. Shouldn't even say the words.
>No manpower or weapons to send to Ukraine?
They are doing this. There just isn't some backup stockpile with 4 armies awaiting the day the phone rings.
>>
No. 87981
1,6 MB, 2157 × 958
Finnish metalworkers designed a small emergency stove and are now manufacturing them in the hundreds, and sending them to Ukraine. I really like how they've designed it around the constraints. Needs to be cheap, easy to manufacture, transportable and most importantly useful. Pleases my autism how the the whole thing is cut from a single metal sheet. Other than a nut and a small cast iron grate.

Files and additional infa:
https://konekansa.net/stove/

Any similar projects in $your_country? I've only seen emergency stove manufacturing by Finnish and Swedish universities, but both had weaker designs, in my opinion.
>>
No. 87982
>>87978
>Nuclear attack

Besides this of course

>no 4 yadada

ok so Russia has nothing to make a critical move is what I can draw from you snippy answers.
>>
No. 87985
>>87981
>https://konekansa.net/stove/
Google translate@subforums and the forum asks me the register, I was about to donate money for a bunch of stoves... Fuck this shit.
t. Russogerm, if I had military experience I could entertain the idea to enter the meat grinder on Ukraines side like a true madman and die a meaningless death, yeah death is always meaningless, how does human.jpg?
>>
No. 87987
>>87982
Ru can in theory still win
Zergrush from all sides (armed with rusty AKs), nukes, competent leadership, but none of these, none of those will happen, Russian war material and economy are rapidly going down the shitter, in absolute numbers there is a parity in losses of human life on both sides but Russia is loosing other material faster and is ill prepared in several areas, ofc Russia has higher manpower (in theory). In August or October, I don't remember, they started to refurbish old tanks including T62 (see Ukraine threads for sources).

100k+ dead on both sides, roughly triple of that wounded on both sides, thousands if not tens of thousands of civilians in Ukraine dead. Mariupol alone probably killed 10-30k+ civilians, at the very least several thousand dead/wounded civilians from/in Mariupol, gj Russia! Fuck that shit, fuck it all.

Victory for Ukraine, SLAVA UKRAINI, freedom for all Slavs.
>>
No. 87988
29 kB, 1345 × 134
80 kB, 2354 × 837
>>
No. 87989
36 kB, 549 × 684
>>87985
I think there's no real way of donating to them at the moment. They've gotten material support donations from companies in the sector, so I think they're fine financially. I think the goal is to harness all small businesses and skilled workers in the sector to manufacture these on their own time instead of training workers and setting up new facilities for production. But as the files are free to use, maybe someone will! Feel free to spread it around.

They're working with other aid organizations here to deliver the stoves, so if you for some reason specifically want to donate to a Finnish organization, this is a good one they're collaborating with (beware, the site isn't easy on the eyes):
https://autaukrainaa.fi/index.php?lang=gb
Not sure if you can even donate without a Finnish bank account.

If you can donate, some organization close to you or in Ukraine is probably a better choice though.
>>
No. 87990 Kontra
53 kB, 480 × 480
>>87988
I can access the forums without an account, but essentially you'd need to contact a guy on the forums to specifically donate those cast iron grates for the stoves. The grates cost 4,5€ and you'd probably have to order them yourself and have them shipped to a location, because Finnish laws around currency donations are incredibly retarded.
>>
No. 87991
>>87989
>>87990
thx
I just scrapped my plans to donate such ovens, fuck it.
>>
No. 87993 Kontra
534 kB, 587 × 552
>>87991
Vozhd Vladimir is happy to have your support comrade!
>>
No. 87994 Kontra
18 kB, 200 × 150
>>87993
Puddin can suk my rabotnik ass dikc :--DD
>>
No. 88022
>>
No. 88024 Kontra
277 kB, 1280 × 1182
Four months and two weeks of assaults undoned again.
Soon/soon new round of mobilization so the holy mission to kill and die in Bakhmut and other assorted Ukrainian villages continues.
>>
No. 88025
260 kB, 874 × 892
Rumours are Ru is establishing or wants to establish new non Wagner merc corps to:
-make Wagner and other warring assets more "replaceable"
-dilute power and get critical voices from people involved in the war more in line, we have factions like the military, Putins regime and the FSB, babby Chechens, Wagner and so on
-create new actors in a future potential internal power struggle
-to make them compete for reasons, like favour of the leadershit with the bonus of an even less organized Ru military
Wagner might also be recruiting cannon fodder in central Africa.
>>
No. 88026 Kontra
>>88025
ahh and to get more war material, be it manpower or suddenly finding more arms. :^)
>>
No. 88027 Kontra
>>88026
Truly Germans are without redemption. Thankfully, I have been told you will all soon perish and nobody will ever be passive agressive again.
>>
No. 88028 Kontra
>>88027
You are right my Spanish friend. ;^)
>>
No. 88029
5 kB, 190 × 200
>>88028
Should've said Br friend, but whatever.
Victory for Ukraine, death to the Putin regime, death to his cronies, may the Russians finally rise up and retake their state.
>>
No. 88031
48 kB, 843 × 509
>>88029
The Russians are happy with Putin, they are unhappy about NATO organizing Putschs in a former Russian province which was unlawfully split from Russia in the early 1990s. The Russians love Putin.
And no, sanctions are not working. In Russian shops, everything is available. Prices are stable. In Western shops, shelves are empty, Prices are rising. The German government spend 7.5% of GDP on purchasing gas so Germans won't freeze, and that's just the November figures. Things will get worse, much worse in Europe, and in Germany, especially.
>>
No. 88033
I should go to vatnik forums and write to people who complain about any war-related mismanagement "Хрюкни, ципсо" (Oink, ukroshill) and "Why are you not in trench?", threaten to report them to police.
And you should too.
>>
No. 88034
308 kB, 500 × 336, 0:01
Wont you get banned from Vatnik strongholds asap if you write that shite? Inb4 freeze peach
Don't you have anything better to do? Well, not like I am against shitting on Vatniks but they certainly wont wake up from just that... Tell them to "idi na huj" from me.
t. Russogerm
>>
No. 88061
>>
No. 88071 Kontra
115 kB, 828 × 468
We’re so back
>>
No. 88073
86 kB, 828 × 828
>>88071
There is already a meme format for this
>>
No. 88083
>>88071
This is unacceptable, I can't believe the cruelty of the Russian regime
>>
No. 88084
https://www.deutschlandfunk.de/putin-kgb-in-dresden-100.html

A feature of the German Broadcaster Deutschlandfunk about Putin's time in the GDR, wants to explain Putin's governance with his stay in the GDR and the Stasi. Maybe of interest to some Germans here.
>>
No. 88101
Western media always reports the supposed number of Russian losses, but they never report Ukrainians losses. If Ukrainian loses where considerably lower than the number of Russian losses, they would be reported, I am sure. From that, we can conclude that Ukrainians loses are at least as high as the reported Russian losses. Considering that western media very likely overrepirts Russian losses, I would guess that Ukrainian loses are twice as big as Russian losses.
Furthermore, I am certain that the number of Ukrainian losses will remain secret for generations. Maybe they will even delete all records of dead Ukrainian soldiers ever having lived, maybe they will even disappear the war cripples.
What do you think?
>>
No. 88112 Kontra
166 kB, 1023 × 777
I wasn't able to come up with enough good ones because it's just a variation of themes anyway. Sad!
>>
No. 88114
>>88112
I like how half of the squares are just "I am an assmad leftist and if you don't agree with me you're a schizo".
I wonder if such a bingo also exists for rightoids. I bet someone on /fefe/ has such a thing.
>>
No. 88117 Kontra
>>88112
So everyone can afford food, it has Not Ben made worse by inflation, food prices are completely decoupled from fertilizer prices, which are completely decoupled from energy prices, wich have nothing to do with the war in Ukraine.
And everyone outside Berlin should crawl to work.
>Saying stuff I don't like is schizo and when I say schizo hard enough, reality will go away!
>>
No. 88127
>>88112
German weaklings, fatmasters, nazi coup, breakaway province, total collapse
>>
No. 88135 Kontra
280 kB, 1920 × 1080
>>88114
>>88117

>The eagle has landed

>>88127
Right I forgot American cultural imperialism. Total collapse would a a general variation of west/Germany is finished. In the end they all derive from a conservative's favorite category: decline. There is always decline.
>>
No. 88136 Kontra
>>88117
>So everyone can afford food, it has Not Ben made worse by inflation, food prices are completely decoupled from fertilizer prices, which are completely decoupled from energy prices, wich have nothing to do with the war in Ukraine.
And everyone outside Berlin should crawl to work.

I want to remind you of the discussion in the Today Thread and that poverty is a spending problem btw.
>>
No. 88142 Kontra
>>88136
>I want to remind you of the discussion in the Today Thread and that poverty is a spending problem btw.
That stuck with you, huh?
Especially since the statement has since been adjusted, but you can't polemize as well with that :^)
>>
No. 88150 Kontra
>>88142
Well, it is an argument that wasn't very original, but yeah it came in handy for shitposting the schizo with his alleged care for people that really isn't.

You must be happy and proud that I remember yet it wasn't the first time I heard somebody say poor people are just spending too much, that's their problem.
>>
No. 88151 Kontra
>>88150
>that's their problem.
Spending too much is indeed a personal problem and no amount of blaming society can change that.
>>
No. 88152 Kontra
>>88151
Well and that is why the schizo shouldn't be mad, they just spend too much on unnecessary stuff. People can afford food, they just spend it unwisely. Likewise, a car is an expensive expenditure, most people could get to work by bike or public transport which would make it cheaper for them.
>>
No. 88156
Russia has a spending problem
>>
No. 88157 Kontra
382 kB, 1176 × 588
I'm not the only who came up with idea of replacing latin Zs with Cyrillic.
>>
No. 88161 Kontra
>>88152
Or they could crawl.
>>
No. 88162
>>88152
>Likewise, a car is an expensive expenditure, most people could get to work by bike or public transport which would make it cheaper for them.
>cars can only be used for going to/from work and have no further use beyond that
But yes, that is indeed the case. Especially among those still perceiving a car as a status symbol.
>>
No. 88165
6 kB, 200 × 200
>US says Russia's Wagner Group bought North Korean weapons for Ukraine war
https://www.reuters.com/world/us-says-russias-wagner-group-bought-north-korean-weapons-ukraine-war-2022-12-22/
>Russia proposes 30% increase in size of armed forces
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-proposes-30-increase-size-armed-forces-2022-12-21/
Not actually news since we pretty much know that Ru got shells from NK and the conscription is still ongoing and will intensify next year.

>Russia's Only Aircraft Carrier Catches Fire
https://www.newsweek.com/russia-kuznetsov-murkansk-fire-aircraft-carrier-1768956
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11565711/Crew-evacuated-fire-breaks-Russias-aircraft-carrier.html
ahueHUEHUEHUE
[[pyro stick shenanigans]]
varg_burns_church.jpg
>>
No. 88193 Kontra
277 kB, 777 × 704
263 kB, 828 × 710
Who benefits?
Maybe real worry is that Wect is in decline and Russia manages things better?
>>
No. 88195 Kontra
31 kB, 500 × 500
85 kB, 537 × 521
>>
No. 88202 Kontra
125 kB, 700 × 818
>>88193
Keep trusting the plan. Soon Ukraine will be ours, always has been!
>>
No. 88205 Kontra
>>88202
Buttmad. Russia uses up convicts to kill ukrainian soldiers. They rid themselves from parasites while killing the best units the ukrop army has left. Soon, the fatmasters will have to use Pollacks because they are running out of ukrops.
>>
No. 88214
3,1 MB, 1280 × 720, 0:10
>>88205
>Soon
Soon.
>>
No. 88242
>>
No. 88251 Kontra
>>
No. 88316 Kontra
>>88251
That should be "why Russia never invaded Ukraine". By the way, how can we be sure that it did? It's quite possible that the ruling elites are running a media conspiracy, while the mobilized soldiers partly have false memories being implanted and partly are sold for internal organs. In the meantime, the weapons supplied to Ukraine go to the 3rld world black market. Must be a very lucrative scheme!
>>
No. 88349 Kontra
16 kB, 500 × 500
506 kB, 828 × 1339
Managed confidently!
>>
No. 88358
>>88349
Is it just me or does he look less bloated than the whole time? Did he lose weight? Miss his botox injections? Is it maybe just his age actually showing because the war is getting to him way, way more than he would ever admit?
>>
No. 88359
109 kB, 636 × 900
>>
No. 88364 Kontra
>>88358
Maybe he has his look-alikes perform the public duties while he skates on his private subterranean ice-rink. We will never know.
>>
No. 88461
26 kB, 251 × 240
>Festive season in Moscow incorporates symbols of conflict
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/festive-season-moscow-incorporates-symbols-conflict-2022-12-26/

>Ukrainian drone hits bomber base inside Russia
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russian-missiles-rain-down-ukraine-towns-putin-says-he-is-open-talks-2022-12-26/

Ziggurat expeditions are happening!

Remember to take breaks from fapping to cope otherwise your junk will get sore. Took a peek at K*hl and had a chuckle at "puccians".

Glory to Ukraine.
>>
No. 88478 Kontra
8 kB, 200 × 200
>>
No. 88482
>>
No. 88484 Kontra
447 kB, 828 × 1519
Latest from Tsarevich Medvedev about the future of Evropa and THE PLAN(tm):
https://twitter.com/medvedevrussiae/status/1607487338401206273

Alt link if you dislike twitter’s shitty interface:
https://nitter.net/MedvedevRussiaE/status/1607487338401206273#m
>>
No. 88485 Kontra
126 kB, 828 × 463
>>
No. 88487 Kontra
26 kB, 380 × 250
7 kB, 201 × 199
138 kB, 680 × 680
1,6 MB, 1295 × 5630
>>88484
>>88485
I read the points not in your screenshot...
>>
No. 88488 Kontra
107 kB, 1273 × 946
>>
No. 88499
>Russia's Lavrov: Either Ukraine fulfils Moscow's proposals or our army will decide
https://www.reuters.com/world/russias-lavrov-either-ukraine-fulfils-moscows-proposals-or-our-army-will-decide-2022-12-26/

>Russia's Lavrov: West and Ukraine want to destroy Russia
https://www.reuters.com/world/russias-lavrov-west-ukraine-want-destroy-russia-2022-12-27/

>Fighting rages in east Ukraine as Russia reaffirms demands for ending war
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russian-missiles-rain-down-ukraine-towns-putin-says-he-is-open-talks-2022-12-26/

>Zelenskiy: power shortages persist, nearly 9 million Ukrainians without electricity
https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/zelenskiy-power-shortages-persist-nearly-9-million-ukrainians-without-2022-12-26/

>Russia's Navalny accuses authorities of using prison to break his health
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russias-navalny-accuses-authorities-using-prison-break-his-health-2022-12-26/

>Belarus sentences in absentia former Olympian Herasimenia to 12 years in prison - BelTA
https://www.reuters.com/article/belarus-olympian/belarus-sentences-in-absentia-former-olympian-herasimenia-to-12-years-in-prison-belta-idUSKBN2TB00Y

>Russia begins demolition of bombed Mariupol theatre
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-begins-demolition-bombed-mariupol-theatre-2022-12-23/

>Analysis: Russia's grim battle for Bakhmut may yield pyrrhic victory at best
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/grim-battle-bakhmut-may-yield-only-pyrrhic-victory-russia-2022-12-20/

>Russian magnate Pavel Antov dies after window fall in India
>A 'depressed' Russian sausage magnate who briefly criticised Russia’s Ukraine invasion has died after falling from a hotel window in India
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/12/27/russian-magnate-pavel-antov-dies-window-fall-india/

old: November 2, 2020
>Russia's 'Sausage King' killed with a crossbow in sauna outside Moscow
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-crime-sausageking-idUSKBN27I1JM
>>
No. 88504 Kontra
>>88499
>"The point is simple: Fulfil them for your own good. Otherwise, the issue will be decided by the Russian army."
Very scary, what if Russia actually invades Ukraine? In an ideal world, all these Kremlin goblins would be lynched.
>>
No. 88510 Kontra
>>88484
>>88487
I only tried the nitter link yesterday and got an error, so I thought this is just a low effort fake picture. But the actual twitter link still links to the thread what the hell.
>>
No. 88529
26 kB, 251 × 240
>Putin bans Russian oil exports to countries that implement price cap

>MOSCOW, Dec 27 (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday delivered Russia's long-awaited response to a Western price cap, signing a decree that bans the supply of crude oil and oil products from Feb. 1 for five months to nations that abide by the cap.

>The Group of Seven major powers, the European Union and Australia agreed this month to a $60-per-barrel price cap on Russian seaborne crude oil effective from Dec. 5 over Moscow's "special military operation" in Ukraine.

>The cap is close to the current price for Russian oil, but well beneath the windfall price Russia was able to sell for this year and that helped offset the impact of financial sanctions on Moscow.

>Russia is the world's second largest oil exporter after Saudi Arabia, and a major disruption to its sales would have far reaching consequences for global energy supplies.

>Some analysts have said that the cap will have little immediate impact on the oil revenues that Moscow is currently earning.

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/putin-bans-russian-oil-exports-countries-that-imposed-price-cap-decree-2022-12-27/
>>
No. 88560
>>88488
Well, we must not forget that according to sources from anonymous Telegram channels, Putin ordered to crush Medvedev's testicles for drunkenness
>>
No. 88567 Kontra
>Russian reservists called up to fight in Ukraine as part of Russia's recent mobilization drive will be eligible for free sperm-freezing procedures, state-run media reported on Wednesday, citing a lawyers' association that represents military families hoping to secure state funding for the procedure.

Hoping to make the most of the men drafted to fight in this senseless war, it seems the Russian military is really gonna milk them for all they're worth :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
No. 88568
64 kB, 604 × 454
>>88567
They'll use this biomaterial to create a new breed of warriors.
>>
No. 88572
66 kB, 690 × 387
>Shoigu deploys his Private Military Company, which competes with Wagner Group, to war against Ukraine

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/12/28/7382706/
>>
No. 88574 Kontra
>>88560
Fact checked by real Novorossiyan patriots:
TRUE
>>
No. 88575
22 kB, 1326 × 331
>>88567
I looked up the cost today and even accepting translation into the Russian economy it looks prohibitively expensive to fund. At least compared to spending the money on other matters. Even if it was doable to collect and store this much man-fat, once you get into the cost of IVF it looks quite unaffordable for a widow's pension to use it.
https://www.city-fertility.com/costs

This >>88568 is oddly looking like a more likely scenario for free and unrestricted bio-medicine material. And maybe flooding Europe with half-man, half-casserole abominations born from sperm kept in someone's home freezer once the fertility market opens up again.
>>
No. 88590
>>88575
We all know western healthcare prices are inflated due to first world wages, regulations, and other bullshit.

Just jam the cum-syringe into the uterus and dump the contents how hard can it be.
>>
No. 88595
102 kB, 1311 × 915
Rumours are a few of the Ru AA system had smokening's.
>>
No. 88608 Kontra
>>88574
Medvedev's wife made sacrifices to Santa Muerte in order to cure his alcoholism, after christian church couldn't help.
>>
No. 88664
>>88575
Why are prices so high? Is this NHS? I thought that our HSE was messed-up, but this is even worse.
Several years ago I had to do a full STD check in a nice and sunny place in southern Europe. Oh don't ask why, oh don't ask why.
It was less than 50 Euro, and it also included HIV test, which I did not need.

For IVF procedures they probably also check for stuff like Trichomonas, which is not a part of a standard STD screening. A long swab stick goes into your urethra. Several times. No fun at all, because the first one removes any natural lubrication there. Grown-up men crying like babies if urologist doing the procedure is inexperienced.
Outside of Ireland and UK all of this would probably cost less than 100 Euro.

The costs of medical procedures are 3 times lower in some EU members than in Ireland or UK. I assume that in Russia it costs even less.
But the devil is in the details. Living standard is also much lower, and the amount of financial "pain" for such procedure is almost equal.
And yeah, it is not just sticking in and squirting. It varies from a bit more advanced version of that ("assisted insemination") if a woman is young and fertile and there's plenty of semen material stored. The opposite case is a procedure where she gets pumped with hormones and eggs get extracted with a long and scary looking needle.
>>
No. 88665 Kontra
279 kB, 535 × 498
>>
No. 89073
>Russia deploys frigate with hypersonic missiles as criticism of military grows louder | DW News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh34hSZX5lY
>>
No. 89084
>>88608

Did that work? His ramblings seem like something a drunkard would spew out.
>>
No. 89103
418 kB, 2141 × 1628
Is it happening?
>Kremlin under pressure after renewed airstrikes on Russian positions | DW News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k10EuYhJTcI
>>
No. 89105
>>89103
Gaymany said they will decide about this within the next days
>>
No. 89109 Kontra
6,5 MB, 1072 × 1080, 0:18
>>89103
I assume the video news piece is about sending AMX-10 vehicles to Ukraine. Unexpected development for me. I guess it's a practical decision from the French, the vehicles are being phased out and would probably not have many potential buyers. Nothing wrong with that though. Might be a good platform to support those crazy wheeled raids. That being said, come mud season again it will be difficult to operate due to high ground pressure, despite being a "light tank". Infa 99%.

It would be important to get tracked IFVs and MBTs as aid before spring. But like with all of the aid, the right time to send it was yesterday.

I hate Russia so much it's unreal!
>>
No. 89120 Kontra
>>89109
>I hate Russia
Then go and die for homo-rights at the front.
>>
No. 89121
253 kB, 1 page
>>89103
>>89109
>Bringing tanks to an artillery duel

I don't know what difference this will make. Russia seems to be making borderline smart decisions these days to bite and hold, I don't doubt a major Russian offensive will waste lives in February but equally I fully expect Ukraine will struggle to take significant territory soon.
>>
No. 89122 Kontra
>>89105
Gaymany should abolish the Bumswehr and give all the remaining stock to Ukraine. That way, Russia can invade Germany with even fewer problems after their inevitable victory in Ukraine. The values-west is weak and degenerate. It stands for nothing but homosexuality and genderism. It's vision is total dictatorship and total control justified by social justice and environmentalism. It has nothing to offer but gay sex. You will own nothing and you will be free! It is weak militarily after losing in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, etc.
It's economy is severely weakened. Russia will take Ukraine china wok take Taiwan. Gayrope and Anglo Saxons can do nothing about it!
>>
No. 89124 Kontra
140 kB, 1400 × 1048
Blessed metal worker volunteers making stoves for Ukrainians. Couple of different stove projects going on, totaling around a hundred stoves a day in Finland. It's something.

>>89121
>I don't know what difference this will make.
What difference did any of this make?: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_aid_to_Ukraine_during_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War

War is a combined arms effort, aid is a combined party effort. What difference does one man, a hundred rifles, a train full of tanks make? Probably some non-zero amount.

>>89120
Why don't you go die for... what exactly was Russia fighting for again? I forgot. In any case, why don't you just go die? :D
>>
No. 89131
>>89124
Good post. Finlan strong, aid strong/ish, schizos weak.
New threda needed...
>>
No. 89133 Kontra
>>89131
Okay, maybe a 2000 artillery pieces and millions of shells for 'em would make the military aid strong, but otherwise...
>>
No. 89134 Kontra
>>89122
I think the values west keke is very clever, they force gender-evironmentalism and social justice dictatorship on its people, parading as weak yet behind the surface you have men and women in mainly toned-down colors that deliberately try to weaken Russia as regime and military power. The US fought an expensive war in the middle east for the last two decades but they probably lost only a small percentage of what Russia lost within less than a year trying to install a Russia friendly person as top of the Ukrainian state. Russia will suffer from this war in different ways and one is certainly the diminishment of its military power. The west is supporting its shield and can attack once Russia is left standing on one leg, missing two eyes.
>>
No. 89135
>>89134
So what? Life of a Russian is worth nothing. When to many Americans die, there will be revolution, it is known from Vietnam era. But in Russia, mothers will be proud when there son died as a hero in special military operatio against fascist nationalists.
>>
No. 89136
8 kB, 645 × 773, 0:00
>>89134
>one leg, missing two eyes.
This war revealed Russia to be weak, so you have Russia with one leg and no eyes right now... Russia is going down the pooper, soon all limbs will be amputated.

Btw. Germany is doing okay: https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/info/Gasspeicher-in-Deutschland-So-steht-es-um-die-Fuellstaende,gasspeicher120.html

>GeRmOnEy is FrEeZinG's
Ahahaha
>>
No. 89139 Kontra
26 kB, 390 × 220
>>89136
>be proud of unusually warm winter that saved your ass, like it is your achievement
Do you fart so damn much from all the soy that your farts made climate change, soyboy?

When the fate of an economy is decided by the weather, it should no longer be considered an advanced economy. Germany is officially a third-world-shithole now. Took Merkel&Scholz two decades, but they finally managed to do it! Heil Anal-Lena! Heil Habeck!

Heil der fetten Presswurst Ricarda Kurz und Breit!