/int/ – No shittings during wörktime
„There is no place like home“

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 25 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4, WEBM  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  FLAC, MP3, OGG, OPUS  
    Documents:  DJVU (50 MB), EPUB, MOBI, PDF (50 MB)  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.
  • Make sure you are familiar with the Guide to Anonymous Posting.

No. 983 Systemkontra
1,3 MB, 1536 × 1238
Does new Ernstchan have much less posters than the original? It looks much slower to me.

And jeez, Kohl is such a shithole. It attracted all the cancer that killed KC. Even some stray sosachers. Absolutely disgusting
>>
No. 984
Oh, last post was made an hour ago..This is really sad. Where did all the Ernsts go? EC was such a nice, quality place, it really reminded me of KC 2009-12. It's really sad to admit, but it seems that I won't lurk new Ernstchan. It's just unbearably slow for me.
>>
No. 985
Ernstchan isn't advertised much, and it's unknown how many Ernsts are unaware of its existence.
We just sit and hope for better.
>>
No. 986
>>985
I got to know about new EC from...Bronnen.

Just sit? That won't do! We need to make threads on 8ch and kohlshit to get Ernsts back.
>>
No. 987 Kontra
Ernstchan was like that untill wave KCancer appeared in marth 2018.
>>
No. 990
>>986
You can try that, nobody's stopping you.
But, in my opinion, most traffic existed when EC was alive yet. Most Bernds came here because it was the fastest board with Bernd diaspora, nothing personal. Now Bernd diaspora is united mostly at Kohl, I doubt they will come here.
>>
No. 991
It was this slow in the first couple of weeks A.K.C. (after KC death). About a month AKC we began having more posters. It sped up at around 2 months AKC. But then came the dark times, then came the shitposter.

>>986
Please don't. The problem is that we will only end up attracting such cancer here. Although the mods here seem perfectly willing to apply the ban hammer so who knows how that will turn out.
>>
No. 992 Kontra
>>986
>We need to make threads on 8ch and kohlshit to get Ernsts

No. Slow and cozy board is better than pure cancer board. Or even dead board.
>>
No. 993 Kontra
>>987
This. We don't want to have threads just for the sake of having more and faster threads.
>>
No. 1000
>>986
How is Bronnen and Ylilauta being dealing with the new wave of KC refugees?
>>
No. 1012
>>986
You only attract cancer posters.
>>
No. 1018
>>990
>Bernd diaspora is united mostly at Kohl

They're not Bernds. They're 4chan/sosach/poltard cancer that killed KC. And they've just found a new den. I've seen one call Ernsts "fucking nerds", literally.

>>991
>>992
>>993
>>1012

Slow and cozy you say, but slow and cozy is one thing, and half dead is another. I'm telling you that there might be Ernsts suffering on kohlshit or 8ch, unaware of new EC, like >>985
said. And cancer? Cancer will be just easily banned, and no cancer would even want to come here because they have their sewage to roll in: kohlchan

>>1000
Ylilauta is dead, and Bronnen doesn't give a fuck, it's too abstract and specific for anyone not from their circlejerk or not pretending to have brain damage to stay for long.
>>
No. 1026
I like both EC and Kohl. Sure there is some cancer in Kohl that was also there in the final throes of KC but in general it's fun. EC of course is more serious and assburger, calling Ernst "nerd" is more of an ylilauda thing and really seems to hit some nerve of a few people here.
I'm happy we coexist.
>>
No. 1027
>>1018
>I'm telling you that there might be Ernsts suffering on kohlshit or 8ch

nod really, those "Ernsts" who stayed on kohl did so voluntarily and aren't posting here because they chose not to. Advertising will only draw attention of the cancer-crowd to us.
>>
No. 1030
>>1027
Well, you might be right, but then again, our mods here are just bored (I presume), and two clicks/bandeleting a retard isn't much of a chore. It's even rewarding. speaking from experience. I might be too brave to assume it's good to give our mods some work, so for that I apologize if any mod disagrees with me.

Again, i'm a newernst too. But when I first saw EC after strolling through various shitholes, I felt like a ficve year old in a candy shop. It felt just so right. It was a copy of KC 2009/12, with all the serious discussion and pure love, with all the cancer nonexistent. It was such a loss for me.

And I got to know about xyzEC from fucking Bronnen no less. Who knows how many people like me are out there?
>>
No. 1032
>>987
Not "like that", seems that even the same posters are here
>>
No. 1033
>>1018
Bronnen doesn’t look that alive either.
>>
No. 1034
>>991
Why not compromise? We could coordinate with moderation to have a severe clampdown at the same time as advertising. This would save on the work of cleaning out a cancerous infestation while also showing lost souls the light of our benevolent civilisation.

Say we make threads on a Thursday afternoon when mods are awake and then delete the threads by Friday Morning. We get a haul of new immigrants but the authorities will be in place to swiftly remove problems.
>>
No. 1035
>>1030
Tbh, this isn't a perfect copy of EC2017 but it's better than EC2018 on old EC was. We're missing a few guys who got lost in the last couple of months but this is about the speed EC was for most of its lifespan, maybe here is even a bit faster. Also, we didn't try and make work for the mods, they just posted with us and none of us were any the wiser. We didn't do things we knew would make things unpleasant just because we had people to clean it up, we tried to keep things tidy for ourselves. So please don't do things you realise will likely bring cancer because we have mods to clean it up, it's not really in line with EC culture.
>>
No. 1038
>>1035
EC2017 wasn't all that great though. The environment strongly encouraged making serious effort with posting but when you did (as I'm sure you will be aware from your Civil War gunposting) there wasn't anyone around to contribute and generally speaking those that were around had divergent interests.

Now you have an even more dead iteration of EC2017 that will only serve a narrow clique of posters slowly succumbing to mental illness.
>>
No. 1044
>>1038
>that will only serve a narrow clique of posters slowly succumbing to mental illness

Most people who still hang out on chans are very likely fucked in the head to some degree
>>
No. 1047
I can't bear this slowness anymore. I'm going to advertise ec on /pol/. Wish me luck, guys.
>>
No. 1052
103 kB, 720 × 669
>>
No. 1056
Testing this engine.
>>
No. 1057
74 kB, 570 × 385
>>1038
Honestly, it didn't particularly bother me that I didn't get lots of discussion in my threads. Some people asked some questions and got their answers, some just read it and said as such, and I assume others took a peek and either finished it or not. I accumulate a lot of that kind of knowledge about topics I like and getting it out of my head feels good, whether people read it or not. I've done it in plenty of places where people can't keep up but I know people will sometimes read it and maybe get the 5-10 minute timewaster that they wanted out of it and that's fine with me. I've written similar things on various kinds of weapon guidance systems on other imageboards before, alongside similar self-contained posts or series of posts on a broader topic. I had maybe 5-6k words worth of stuff written out over the course of a month or so in one thread a while back. When one's mind is so often a swirling mess, creating some kind of order from all the useless knowledge you've accumulated is quite therapeutic. My Civil War threads were always much more about clearing my mind than trying to spark discussion, though discussion was a happy side effect if it happened.

We also had all kinds of discussions where people could relate. Discussing WWII equipment and strategy with the other Aussie in the video games thread is an okay example, and I also recall a great discussion about the relationships between fiat currency, debt and infinite growth in the today thread with the brick one time. There was plenty of room for discussion as well as for just information posting. No reason that one had to stop because it was not the other.
>>
No. 1059 Kontra
43 kB, 507 × 266
great job you did there
>>
No. 1061
42 kB, 950 × 899
>>983
According to https://dscript.me/chanstat/ graphs, Kohlchan took away all the Ernstchan posters. They just don't want to return.
>>
No. 1065
272 kB, 378 × 366
>>1061
I'm back
>>
No. 1066
759 kB, 500 × 511, 0:01
>>1065
Welcome back, Suomiernst!
>>
No. 1069
The old administrators most likely are to blame. People won't tolerate being banned for petty reason when there is an alternative site.
>>
No. 1070 Kontra
>>1061
Took away the KC refugees, not the Ernstchan posters.
>>
No. 1071
>>1065
Did you come here from thread on kohlchan?
>>
No. 1073 Kontra
MODS DELETE THIS THREAD IMMIDEATLY AND BAN THIS TRASH OR WE ENCOUNTER NEW WAVE OF SHIT

WHAT YOU DOING, ASSHOLES?
>>
No. 1075
>>1073
Sheesh, calm your tits. Maybe you'd bother to read the thread first? People have different views.
>>
No. 1076
>>1069
>People won't tolerate being banned for petty reason when there is an alternative site.
What actually happened: shitposters getting banned for shitposting, then fleeing to a board entirely dedicated to cultivate and preserve shitposting.
Be happy that you found a home for your kind, no need to bother us about it.
>>
No. 1077 Kontra
>>1073
Although I agree if my thread gets deleted, as meta chan discussion is a form of cancer.
>>
No. 1081 Kontra
>>1075
YOU SPAM IN CANCER BOARDS BECAUSE YOU WANT FAST SHITPOSTING LIKE IT WAS IN KC
WE HAVE OTHER CHANCE, FOUNDED NEW HOME. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT - JUST FUCK OFF ON YOUR FAVORITE SOSACH OR 4 CANCER, DON'T DESTROY THIS BOARD AGAIN
>>
No. 1084
>>1081
I don't want fast shitposting like it was on KC. I want the same speed as it was on Ernstchan, here, a guy above me posted a chart: >>1061.

But maybe they just don't want to return, and weren't Ernst-fit in the first place.

Anyway, Ernstchan was both browseably fast - and very civil, and high quality. Of course this was possible only because of hard work of the mods.

Xyzernst is literally almost dead. Maybe there are Ernsts out there unaware of it's existence? Please read the posts above, there are both arguments for and against advertising.

>you spam

I just made one thread on Kohlshit. It presumably brought Suomiernst back.

Please be civil, I'm wanting only good for this chan.
>>
No. 1088 Kontra
>>1084

>I want the same speed as it was on Ernstchan, here, a guy above me posted a chart: >>1061

This was the speed when Bernd cancer started to destroy EC, not the "Ernstchan speed"
>>
No. 1090
>>1088
Okay, I understand the point of those who oppose advertising, but what would you propose - how else can you bring those who liked EC back? Like that Finn >>1065 for example.
>>
No. 1091 Kontra
>>1084
Current erstchan is not dead - it even more fast thar ernst was during period when it was owned by ernst. What you want do it how it was during KC invasion that it killed. You already maded it spamed by cancer pedo threads. Stop now - if you don't like it don't riun it for others. There a lot forums and boards for your speedy chats.
>>
No. 1093 Kontra
>>1091
Also we have almost not mod power - we have like 2 or even 1 mod and if you bring more KC shit here this board will be spamned to death like it already started
>>
No. 1096 Kontra
>>1090
We don't need them necessarily. Most of them know ernstchan.xyz and decided to stay away because it's not the same as EC was before or whatever.
>>
No. 1098
>>1091
>made it spammed
Just one retard posted "nigger" and got bandeleted and another posts lolis and will probably get deleted too. They won't spam anything here, they've found a shitposting den for themselves and are too busy shitposting.

Take a look here: >>1034
This Brit's approach seems like the best solution, don't you think so? Please write what you think of his plan, his approach.

>Also we have almost not mod power - we have like 2 or even 1 mod

I didn't know about that, so maybe if we consider that Brit's plan, we would need some volunteer janitors.

>Stop now

I will, as the majority seems to oppose me. But please consider what that Brit have said. And the fact that my thread probably brought the Finn back.
>>
No. 1099
>>1090
Like many places of this size, if you're meant to be there, you'll know about it. Lots of microboards are either populated by people who have been there since the beginning or who hear about them by word of mouth due to some kind of historical tie or crossover. Growth on them is always slow and generally that's the way the inhabitants like it.
>>
No. 1100
>>1098
As I said this is ernstchan of how it was before merth. If you want EC that was after marth - KC 2.0, we sadly can't help. We are not KC and I hope never be.
>>
No. 1109 Kontra
929 kB, 618 × 1200
>>1081
WE MUST INFORM THE MODBURO OF THIS COUNTERREVOLUTIONARY ACTIVITY COMRADE
>>
No. 1122
150 kB, 1024 × 768
I made a shoop, it's inspired by the omnipresent Kohl shitposter invasion threat. It is called "Lord of the Chans - The eye of Helmut".
>>
No. 1123
1,4 MB, 1209 × 680
>>1122
Very nice
>>
No. 1126
Why can't people handle low traffic boards? Too kc tier for you?
>>
No. 1130
>>1126
Most people on the internet need instant gratification. With shitposters it is the same, they don't want to wait for half an hour to get a reaction.
>>
No. 1132
>>1069
>People won't tolerate being banned for petty reason when there is an alternative site.

And yet Kohlchan was dead up until EC went down. I also think the moderation did a fair job engaging with posters to define rules and look for ideas so I wouldn't call their bans 'petty' -especially compared to most sites.

That is what EC could have evolved into. An experiment in building a community with quality filtering that would address the biggest problem facing the internet today in people being twats.
>>
No. 1142
99 kB, 928 × 523
>>1126
>Why can't people handle low traffic boards?
Maybe because people want to have the feeling of conversation to cope with their loneliness. But you can't have that feeling if you have to wait half the day until someone speaks to you. It's like going into a pub after work, just to hear a friendly word from your pals. It doesn't even need to be a reply to your own post, but it is nice to read new posts when you refresh the page every half an hour or so. If there are never any new posts, you get the feeling that you are in an empty room, and that is a feeling most of us probably have more often that they'd like.

Imagine you are turning on the radio and it's mostly silence. Pretty uncomfortable feeling, and that's just the feeling I get from being on a presumably empty board. Of course no one wants shitposters, but I think old EC /int/ after the KC influx has shown at times that it is possible to have a decent amount of traffic while still maintaining quality.
>>
No. 1150
>>1132
>And yet Kohlchan was dead up until EC went down

And yet Ernstchan was dead up until KC went down.

Ernstchan also lost most of the German KC refugees and evolved into an international imageboard in the end. All it took for the Germans to leave on their own was the blanket ban on "nazis" and pedophiles.
>>
No. 1152
447 kB, 738 × 2560
>>1150
>And yet Ernstchan was dead up until KC went down.

So we can deduce that active moderation was not the key issue in driving or repelling users. Rather I'd theorise Proto-Ernst came to EC because it was were everyone went and eventually it overtook it's rivals as once here posters felt a return to the old KC.

>All it took for the Germans to leave on their own was the blanket ban on "nazis" and pedophiles.

Never before has a sentence so encapsulated the German soul.

That said, KC was taken over by Britchan a long time ago
>>
No. 1153
>>1142
> Imagine you are turning on the radio and it's mostly silence.
It's worse, you are turning on the radio and it's mostly China. Many international radio stations left radiowaves after Internet appeared.
t. knower
>>
No. 1158
I don't followed whole disscution but want say that fate of EC should not be decided by someone who appeared there after krautchan dead, because this site is re-creation of ernstchan that was before this sad event. This board is fast enough for people who was there before. If you want krautchan, go to thee boards, krautchan.xyz maybe, I don't know.
>>
No. 1164
>>1158
I saw EC and fell in love, it was just like krautchan in it's best times. Thought i found a new home, and it was better than KC. I want that back, not the cancer that killed KC and is now on kohlchan.
>>
No. 1167 Kontra
>>1142
See, back in the days people wrote letters instead and they had to wait longer for an answer. I get your point as we're all conditioned to have permanent human contact via online chatting, but it might be good to learn to deal with that.
If something gets rare, its value increases. If you have non-stop communication it gets cheap and bland quickly because it's so easy to get. That shouldn't be the case if it's the other way round. There is a reason to why people used to write long elaborate letters.
>>
No. 1168 Kontra
>>1167
The problem is invigorating discourse is still rare. It is the mindless shitposting drowning anything out because nobody paid for postage to send a letter all the way across the country to say "I just took a shit rate"
>>
No. 1203 Kontra
>>1167
>See, back in the days people wrote letters instead and they had to wait longer for an answer. I get your point as we're all conditioned to have permanent human contact via online chatting, but it might be good to learn to deal with that.
A couple of days ago I read Fidonet messages.
You know, they are very thought-out, and I wanted to get a point once more.
It was comfortable there, so I wanted to get a point once more.
The only thing is, they require real name, but I am so used to imageboards after these years.
Nothing forbids you from getting a pseudonym, except of your morality.
>>
No. 1625
>>983
> And jeez, Kohl is such a shithole. It attracted all the cancer that killed KC. Even some stray sosachers. Absolutely disgusting

Kohl is basically just a duplicate of 4chan now. It has all the antagonistic outsider/young posters whose mentality is essentially "push out anyone who thinks differently from me! anyone older than 18 is a boomer, get out!" etc

I knew about this chan but when I had checked it a month or so ago it seemed kind of dead but looks like it has attracted some good quality posters since then. Guess this is my home now.
>>
No. 1626
137 kB, 853 × 543
I had too much shit going in my life to post here but now I'm back to grace this board with my high effort, quality posting.
>>
No. 1631 Kontra
>>1625
>it has attracted some good quality posters since then
At price of destroying EC, sure it has attracted.
>>
No. 1656 Kontra
>>1631
With the last sentence he meant us, I think.
>>
No. 1661
3,1 MB, 1296 × 1655
EC was slow since 2010 and i much prefer a decent slow board over the cesspool that is Kohl. Also everything on Kohl feels wrong to me. The name is beyond retarded, the posters call themselves Bernd, yet they're all stupid newfag teenagers from /pol/ and Lachschon who probably learned about KC in 2015 inside some retarded Facebook group or Discord. The first pages of Kohl's /b/ look like KC's /b/ in it's worst times, that is it consists mainly of /pol/, pedo and Lachschon content and the other themeboards look like /b/.
>>
No. 1664
>>1661
I feel the same. While current EC discussion is almost painfully slow, at least it exists.
On kohl there is no real discussion, just people shouting randomly in the same space. 1-3 reply threads are frequent and the board's turnover is entirely due to shitposting.
>>
No. 1686
134 kB, 648 × 828
>>1661
>The name is beyond retarded
I seem to be the only one who thinks that the name is actually good. I mean what would be more suitable for a self-proclaimed KC successor to have a Kraut-related name? Then there is the pun with Kohl the chancellor, and the admin calling himself Helmut, I think this is very fitting, and Kohl itself is as german as it gets without sounding aggressive or authoritarian. I think this is as good as it gets. Unfortunately the page doesn't live up to it, as you already explained. Feels like a wasted opportunity.
>>
No. 1689
>>1661
I don't know man, the 30 or so posts on /l/ look decent to me.
>>
No. 1690
>sosacher complains about sosachers
That's comedy gold, nigger.
I noticed that Kohl became much calmer without the likes of you, feels nice.
>>
No. 1691
>>1664
This. After this thread, I thought "how bad can it be?" Went there and on first glance it really felt like late KC. On second, it was full of shit to the brim. Unbelievable.
>>
No. 1706
>>1691
There was a literal iq 89 on b discussing blue collar jobs with other iq 89s

This is the intelectual elite of the alt right
>>
No. 1707
>>1706
My biggest fear is that I'll have to do blue collar jobs once I'm out of school. My family kept telling me that I'll be a nobody if I don't get a degree at a university and I feel stressed out about it if a uni will accept me.
>>
No. 1708
>>1707
How old are you mate?
>>
No. 1709
>>1708
18
>>
No. 1710
>>1707
>My biggest fear is that I'll have to do blue collar jobs once I'm out of school
>blue collar jobs
Literally Kohl-tier like >>1706 said. Kein{Bernd,Ernst}!
>>
No. 1711
>>1710
Academics are social butterfly keins. trubernds are grumpy blue collar workmen.
>>
No. 1713
>>1711
This. Fuck off to Facebook, intelligentsia keinshits.

t. grumpy blue collar misanthropic introverted asocial virgin
>>
No. 1716
Oh guys. The entire "kein-whatever"-bogus was not a thing on Ernstchan until the KC shutdown. We were a cozy group of people. A mix of academics (several german MINTs, aussie linguist, french art(?) student, etc) with full time workers (wage slaves from australia, UK, germany, austria, etc), full time neets and whatever that russian star wars fand did. Not to forget part time worker/part time psyche-inmate from brickistan. And all of us could talk about history, video games, art, philosophy, etc without telling each other off and accusing someone of not belonging there.

Can't you at least try to be nice here?
>>
No. 1719
1,9 MB, 1296 × 1657
>>1686
  • "Kohlchan" sounds utterly retarded in my opinion
  • Krautchan was called Krautchan because Anglos call us "Krauts". Nobody calls Germans "Kohl".
  • I don't see a pun with Kohl the chancellor (who was not very liked during his reign and was actually nicknamed Birne (pear)) by the way
  • naming a general board after a politician or person is utterly retarded to begin with and why was Helmut Kohl qualified? Why not rename Bernd to Gerhard or Angela and use Schröderchan, Merkelchan, Straußchan, Seehoferchan, Schmidtchan, Adenauerchan, Hitlerchan, Brüningchan, Bohlenchan, Helenefischerchan and so on? Because Krautchan wasn't a tribute chan for either of these faggots nor an exclusive theme board/echo chamber for alt-right furfags, pedos and deranged teenagers from Lachschon and similar shitholes, which is what Kohlchan basically is all about right now. Krautchan used to be a general RANDOM board for all sorts of different topics but suffered of spam by AfD fags and the aforementioned groups.
>>
No. 1728
>>1716
Don't worry, we're not entirely serious. But don't you agree that relationships, tfw no gf, homo and personal blog thredas are cancer? The backlash against keins is usually caused by keins spamming thredas like those, not because they're keins.
>>
No. 1729
>>1719

>"Kohlchan" sounds utterly retarded in my opinion

Yes, that's your opinion and I disagree. It sounds just fine I think.

>Krautchan was called Krautchan because Anglos call us "Krauts". Nobody calls Germans "Kohl".

So what? The administrator chose not to steal the old name and had a different idea in mind. You got a problem with that? I don't get why people are so obsessed with names.

>I don't see a pun with Kohl the chancellor (who was not very liked during his reign and was actually nicknamed Birne (pear)) by the way
>naming a general board after a politician or person is utterly retarded to begin with and why was Helmut Kohl qualified?

The literal translation is 'cabbage' and 'Kohl' is the original form of 'Kraut' in German. It just was a convenient coincidence that a famous German politician shared that word in his surname.

>Because Krautchan wasn't a tribute chan for either of these faggots nor an exclusive theme board/echo chamber for alt-right furfags, pedos and deranged teenagers from Lachschon and similar shitholes, which is what Kohlchan basically is all about right now. Krautchan used to be a general RANDOM board for all sorts of different topics but suffered of spam by AfD fags and the aforementioned groups.
>a general RANDOM board for all sorts of different topics

"Deranged teenagers from Lachschon and similar shitholes" are definitely a problem, but they have always been a minority and getting rid of them is not an easy task on anonymous imageboards. However I don't get your hate towards nazis, pedos or furfags. That's what I would include in RANDOM. Banning opinions and pedophilia is certainly not what "Krautchan used to be". Furfags actually have their own containment board, but it's basically dead (last post on 05.06.18)

Pedophiles are also the only ones keeping away the normies and "concerned citizens" since they can't get around the fact that KC doesn't give a single fuck. It's very clear that you're only butthurt because nazis and pedos can freely post on Kohlchan without being censored and banned. Do you know why EC's /b/ lost all of its users? Yeah, it was because of censorship - who would have guessed and now ernstchan.xyz/b/ is dead.
>>
No. 1743
>>1729
>I don't get why do you hate people who hate other people with a different skin pigment
More moderate nationalists or anti-immigrant groups have a much more understandable political position than 90% of braindead /pol/posters who jumped on national socialism bandwagon just because it's the most well known and edgy fascistic ideology. These people are a burden to society, however, they have the courage to declare themselves superior by right of birth in a white family. Although overwhelming majority of the imageboard dwellers would be considered human trash even in their beloved society, they keep climbing towards these borderline retarded ideas and treat more productive niggers, kikes, spics and chinks as inferior to them. Hitler's incompetence did more harm to his movement, race and country more than anyone else, and the people defend him while Merkel and the communist Germans will be treated as traitors.

Still there's a huge difference between number of nazis on Western imageboards and their actual representation in reality. I think that there is a direct link between radicalism and mental problems, which are so widespread among imageboard users. Probably doesn't help the fact that Americans have a problem with national identity and sometimes substitute it with racial identity.
>>
No. 1746
51 kB, 639 × 563
This chan is so dead.
>>
No. 1747 Kontra
>>1746
What's the point of coming and complaining about emptiness when you could come and participate in filling of the board?
>>
No. 1749
>>1747
I'm not a filler you russian subhuman.
>>
No. 1753 Kontra
617 kB, 1271 × 770
>>1729
>It sounds just fine I think.
Good for you, meanwhile "Kohlchan" is shortened to "Kohl" all the time, which doesn't improve the situation anyway, because "posting on Kohl" sounds even more retarded than "posting on Kohlchan".
>You got a problem with that?
Lolwut? It's not my board, i have nothing to do with it. You need to deal with that stupid name and stupid idea behind it. Also, Kohlchan is not something that particularly interests me.
>However I don't get your hate towards nazis, pedos or furfags.
In terms of politics i am socialist/communist. So now you know why i don't like Nazis, however i can't be bothered to write an essay about why i don't like furfags and pedos. You just have to deal with the fact that i don't like either of the aforementioned and that people might have different opinions than you and might not like what you like sometimes.
>That's what I would include in RANDOM
I haven't advocated for banning Nazis, furfags and pedos from random boards, that just happened in your head. What people like you don't get is the concept of general or /b/ boards. Yes, /b/ does mean "anything goes" in terms of OPs, but i doesn't mean literal spam is ok. /b/ is basically supposed to be diverse you really hate this word, don't you, but when /b/ consists of over 50% /pol/ and Lachschon circlejerk while other threads die it's not a random or general board anymore, but a theme board.
>It's very clear that you're butthurt
Only in your head.
>Do you know why EC's /b/ lost all of its users?
It did? EC /b/ was always slow. Alas, you know nothing about it, because learned about imageboards just two years ago on Snapchat. Newfag.
>Yeah, it was because of censorship
You impertinent fuckwit. EC was shut down when Kohlfags were butthurt because their inane "nigger" spam wasn't tolerated by the board staff anymore, so they went and doxxed them. That alone is a reason why you newfag Kohlshits will never be "Bernd". KC, EC and NSL were not hostile to each other, infact Ernst and Walter would give shelter to Bernd when KC was down. Note i am not affiliated with the old KC, EC or NSL staff. I remained anonymous all those years.
>>
No. 1754
>>1743
Nicely put. The last paragraph especially is relevant to the problems that imageboards have and why no method except for "keeping the board off the radar" seems to work when it comes to building a nice community.
>>
No. 1755 Kontra
>>1749
What's the point of spouting insults when you can post normally here?
>>
No. 1774
>>1753
Can you tell more about NSL?
What NSL was?
>>
No. 1784
31 kB, 338 × 425
74 kB, 640 × 640
>>1743
> I think that there is a direct link between radicalism and mental problems, which are so widespread among imageboard users.
Agreed, and it makes sense. Those people have a huge inferiority complex, so they cling to every straw that might make them feel superior to anybody else. It's also the reason for the repeated threads about bydlo/plebs and how to distinguish yourself from them. The well known broke vs. billion graphic shows a similar effect: People who don't have much money often are the most desperate to buy status symbols, because they fear to be associated with poverty.
>>
No. 1785
>>1774
Different Ernst here.

NSL (Neuschwabenland) was a small board that could be considered a more right-leaning version of EC in the broadest sense. Satellite to KC, smaller, slower, less spam, but not as strictly moderated as EC and more of a right-leaning populus (compared to EC, not KC).
>>
No. 1802
>>1743
>>1784
Are these walls of texts just a long way to insult others or do you really believe in this?
>>
No. 1807
>>1802
I don't think these walls were supposed to be an insult.
Western boards really became too politicized place last years, and Kohlchan was advertised with very highpolitical connotation.
>>
No. 1808
55 kB, 482 × 322
>>1785
>NSL (Neuschwabenland) was a small board that could be considered a more right-leaning version of EC in the broadest sense. Satellite to KC, smaller, slower, less spam, but not as strictly moderated as EC and more of a right-leaning populus (compared to EC, not KC).
I lurked NSL from the start and can't confirm what you said. First, there was no leaning towards anything. The board was created before the left/right/pol-retardation became such a prominent issue on imageboards, and "political discussion" were rather rare. The focus was entirely on other things.

Also wrong is the part of "less spam" and "not as strictly moderated". The /b/ there was moderated very, very strict, but instead of bans or thread deletions, threads where moved to the dedicated shitposting area /m/, where basically was no rules at all, even spam was allowed (pic related was the first NSL meme, born on /m/ and basically spammed into every thread there :3

NSL was created during a ban-spree on KC related to the doxing of some furfags. So NSL was actually created out of hostility against KC, against the mods banning for doxing (i guess for fear of legal actions, or legal actions actually happening from the doxed persons against KC).
One of the first actions on NSL was then actually to create an /invasion/-like secret board named /chaos/. The promise was more anonymity and no bending over to people threatening the board owners with legal actions, giving more freedom to the posters for organized online harassements, doxing and invasions of other internet communites. Infact, there was an effort made to actuallx dox DerGeneral and anyone responsible for KC (resulting in that "KC Hotline" imagine that still gets posted sometimes).
However later the conflict was forgotten and hostility was gone, KC at one point even linked to a NSL board /zeitreise/

I left the board when the admin decided to create /km/, a board for pedo content, and allowing onion connections to post. This basically brought an influx of pedoposters on the board that basically killed it in the end IMO.
>>
No. 1810
>>1807
Yeah, but this idea that mental illness, radicalism and poverty is linked is just annoying to read over and over again. When a simple strawman isn't enough to discredit your opposition, you write a whole damn psychoanalytic profile about them.

And then this idea that "racist white supremacists are supremacist because of their inferiority complex" is just annoying and stupid.
>Those people have a huge inferiority complex, so they cling to every straw that might make them feel superior to anybody else. It's also the reason for the repeated threads about bydlo/plebs and how to distinguish yourself from them.
I mean, it doesn't require too much effort to use this same exact logic and say how people who oppose those imageboard nazis are just imageboard dwellers with a huge inferiority complex etc and thus want to distinguish themselves from the bydlo /pol/tards to feel superior. It's just stupid and annoying.
>>
No. 1811
>>1753

>Also, Kohlchan is not something that particularly interests me.

That's quite obvious seeing that you're constantly bashing Bernd like it's your eternal enemy.

>In terms of politics i am socialist/communist
>So now you know why i don't like Nazis

Honestly, I don't care about your ideology. We've all been edgy teenagers before so I completely understand where you're coming from.

>however i can't be bothered to write an essay about why i don't like furfags and pedos. You just have to deal with the fact that i don't like either of the aforementioned and that people might have different opinions than you and might not like what you like sometimes.
>I haven't advocated for banning Nazis, furfags and pedos from random boards, that just happened in your head.

What would be your solution if you were in control of Kohlchan to make it better? Ban them like the good old EC mods did? inb4 "eine Zensur fand nicht statt! Gehen Sie weiter!"

>What people like you don't get is the concept of general or /b/ boards.
>Yes, /b/ does mean "anything goes" in terms of OPs, but i doesn't mean literal spam is ok. /b/ is basically supposed to be diverse you really hate this word, don't you, but when /b/ consists of over 50% /pol/ and Lachschon circlejerk while other threads die it's not a random or general board anymore, but a theme board.
>but when /b/ consists of over 50% /pol/ and Lachschon circlejerk

That's not true at all. You can post whatever the fuck you want and if you look at the catalog of /b/ that's exactly the case. If you don't like loli threads, hide them with a filter. The same goes for anything else you don't want to see. If you can't do that yourself and need moderators to do it for you, then you shouldn't be using general boards.

I don't have a problem with the word diversity when used in the context of freedom of speech. You're jumping to conclusions like a child and think you can trigger me that way. That's not happening.

>It did? EC /b/ was always slow. Alas, you know nothing about it,

I'm referring to Bernd, i.e. 99% of the new userbase after KC died. Before that it obviously has always been slow - except when KC was down. I haven't disputed that.

>because learned about imageboards just two years ago on Snapchat. Newfag.
>You impertinent fuckwit.

Sorry, but that doesn't work on me: I don't use proprietary software on my own devices (obviously with a few low-level exceptions, but I do have libreboot on my laptop) and I don't even own a smartphone.

But keep the ad hominems coming. It really adds value to the great discussion culture of Ernstchan I keep hearing about.

>EC was shut down when Kohlfags were butthurt because their inane "nigger" spam wasn't tolerated by the board staff anymore, so they went and doxxed them. That alone is a reason why you newfag Kohlshits will never be "Bernd". KC, EC and NSL were not hostile to each other, infact Ernst and Walter would give shelter to Bernd when KC was down.

There is no hacker called Kohlchan who doxed the board staff. For all I know a few notorious shitposters from /int/ got banned and then entered the IRC nicks of a few mods in Google search. With a few clicks they found out that some of them had strong leftist tendencies and even discovered photos of them next to Antifa flags on fucking Twitter. If you're a moderator on an anonymous imageboard, you have to have at least a tiny amount of OPSEC. Don't link your online identity with photos of yourself. Just don't. I think that they deserved it for being so careless and of course for being social media faggots.

>Note i am not affiliated with the old KC, EC or NSL staff. I remained anonymous all those years.

I don't care.
>>
No. 1814 Kontra
>>1808
>allowing onion connections to post
Tfw using an onion connection to post here. Is the new EC already doomed for allowing anonymous discussions?
>>
No. 1817 Kontra
>>1814
sshhhhh
allowing torposting is good but it's best if you pretend it's not allowed. keeps certain type of posters out
>>
No. 1823 Kontra
>>1817
I don't think they are interested in such slow board.
>>
No. 1833
>>1810
Then tell me how it could happen that so many ultranationalists post on KC and 4chan. Nazis have huge overrepresentation on Western imageboards and there must be an explanation.
>illness, radicalism and poverty is linked
Would you deny that lower class and rural people are more religious, poor, nationalistic and aggressive towards new cultures or races than urbanites, middle and rich classes?
>I mean, it doesn't require too much effort to use this same exact logic and say how people who oppose those imageboard nazis are just imageboard dwellers with a huge inferiority complex etc and thus want to distinguish themselves from the bydlo /pol/tards to feel superior.
You can't use this argument because ultranationalism is not common outside of imageboards. The people who oppose those imageboard nazis are liberal, conservative, socialist "normies", they are the majority of the world's population. Radical nationalism can't gain popularity even in Ukraine, although the conditions for this are good: the population is impoverished, aggressive, in a state of real war and has a significant hostile minority that could act as a scapegoat.
>>
No. 1834
108 kB, 1844 × 280
>>1802
>Are these walls of texts just a long way to insult others
That is not exactly a text wall I posted there. It's even shorter that your post:
>>1810
>Yeah, but this idea that mental illness, radicalism and poverty is linked
I did not write that poverty is linked to mental illness, I wrote that it often correlates with buying status symbols. The effect is related, but it doesn't have thae same cause. It's just an action (extremism / buying status symbols) which is related to a condition (inferiority complex / fear of being recognized as poor). It's not the same.
>>
No. 1839 Kontra
>>1811
>I don't have a problem with the word diversity when used in the context of freedom of speech
Too bad that your concept of "Freedom of Speech" doesn't fit in with anybody else's freedoms. Freedom of expression doesn't overrule property rights you see? EC was never neutral ground and like most sites was in fact private property being opened to the public. The property owner and those given mandate to act on their behalf have one of the more fundamental natural rights on their side for to eject whoever they please. You're entirely free to say whatever you want but they are also entirely free to boot you out for it. Life, Liberty and Estate. Kind of like how you can expect to get kicked out of a restaurant for ranting and raving and annoying the customers without it being a breach of your freedom of expression.

Also
>Honestly, I don't care about your ideology.
>With a few clicks they found out that some of them had strong leftist tendencies and even discovered photos of them next to Antifa flags on fucking Twitter
So basically you don't care about someone's ideology except when you do?
>>
No. 1849
>>1839

>property rights

If that's the case old EC should have clarified that they're not neutral by for example adding to the rules that nazis are not welcome. Instead they said exactly the opposite: "hurr durr we're not affiliated with a leftist ideology and we're neutral". In addition to the clearly biased moderation actions against certain groups of people, they confirmed it on their public IRL Twitter profiles.

>So basically you don't care about someone's ideology except when you do?

They could have also been nazis, scientologists or flat earth theorists. It doesn't matter. Their OPSEC sucked and they were Twitter fags. That's why they deserved it, nothing else. Again: Don't attach your real identity to anonymous boards.
>>
No. 1850 Kontra
>>1811
>bashing Bernd
Krautchan Bernd does not equal the Kohlchan "Bernd".

>What would be your solution if you were in control of Kohlchan to make it better?
Why would anyone want to make it better? It is meant as a refuge for rvss-tier shitposters and general internet outcasts, and seems to work for what it is. People who want to avoid the company of such people won't visit. So it's fine, no need to change it.

>If you don't like loli threads, hide them with a filter. The same goes for anything else you don't want to see.
Why would someone want to visit a board where he is constantly busy hiding 90% of the content and basically despise it's userbase for being simpleminded hoopleheads.

>freedom of speech
I assume that's literally the only reason people like you resort to imageboards. Because they have nowhere else to go to discuss their extreme views. Imageboard culture however is not centered around this need for "freedom of speech".

Just to prevent confusion, i am not >>1753
>>
No. 1853 Kontra
>>1849
>Instead they said exactly the opposite: "hurr durr we're not affiliated with a leftist ideology and we're neutral".
The moderation was neutral for what i saw, and focussed on tone rather than content. Also it actually doesn't matter if the mods were communists or nazis or whatever. Every moderator on every board has personal views, no issue here as long as they are not enforced by moderation.
Also you missed the point of >>1839, who was talking about it generally. If you have some open beef with the old EC mods then you should try to find them and discuss it with them, as it doesn't really matter here anymore.

>In addition to the clearly biased moderation actions against certain groups of people, they confirmed it on their public IRL Twitter profiles.
That's two lies you are telling us here. Neither was there a clearly biased moderation (otherwise everyone would know about it and you would not complain about it, if it was so clear), neither was there a statement or confirmation on how EC was moderated on Twitter. So, why are you lying?
>>
No. 1855
>>1833
>Then tell me how it could happen that so many ultranationalists post on KC and 4chan
Very little moderation might explain it for the most part. Try posting things like that anywhere else and you get banned. So what do they do? They go to places where they don't get banned.

>Would you deny that lower class and rural people are more religious, poor, nationalistic and aggressive towards new cultures or races than urbanites, middle and rich classes?
Yes. I mean the "lowest class" people here are unemployed and vote for the Left Alliance and listen to rap music. Our state chuch even hid some refugees from the authorities and Christian missionaries are all over Africa spreading their religion and Christian organizations are known for their foreign aid to 3rd world. Then there's plety of rich people who move to less diverse areas and even send their kids to private schools just to ensuret their kids don't go to a "diverse" school. There's both tolerant and not-so-tolerant people in every social class.

>You can't use this argument
Yes I can. I mean it's stupid and flawed logic in both cases but if you're being an annoying cunt then I can be one too.
>>
No. 1859
>>1850
>>I haven't advocated for banning Nazis, furfags and pedos from random boards, that just happened in your head.
>>What would be your solution if you were in control of Kohlchan to make it better? Ban them like the good old EC mods did?
>Why would anyone want to make it better?

That wasn't the point of my question. You're just evading it. I could have also phrased it like this: What would be your solution if you were in control of OLD EC after KC died to make it better?

>Why would someone want to visit a board where he is constantly busy hiding 90% of the content and basically despise it's userbase for being simpleminded hoopleheads.

Either you haven't lurked on Kohlchan a lot or you really dislike so many things.

>avoid the company of [general internet outcasts]
>I assume that's literally the only reason people like you resort to imageboards. Because they have nowhere else to go to discuss their extreme views. Imageboard culture however is not centered around this need for "freedom of speech".

Oh really, anonymous imageboards aren't centered around freely expressing opinions in anonymity? Go back to Reddit, Twitter or Facebook if you prefer echo chambers. Just pick one and don't ever come back.

>Just to prevent confusion, i am not >>1753

Thanks for that information. At first I thought he had finally given up by nitpicking some my sentences.
>>
No. 1860 Kontra
>>1859
>That wasn't the point of my question. You're just evading it.
I'm not the one who you were responding it to, so i'm not. I was pointing out, that there is no need to change a board founded by and dedicated to shitposters, as it seems to do it's job. KC2017 was already awful, so i doubt that userbase would have been able to integrate themselves into any other existing board. Giving them a new shelter for their kind was the best idea. EC just wanted to stay EC.

>Either you haven't lurked on Kohlchan a lot or you really dislike so many things.
or you are one of the shitposters yourself and feel so happy in your Jauchegrube that you wonder about the people standing on the border already turning away from the smell. Just go and enjoy your Kohl, why are you bothering us about it here?

>Oh really, anonymous imageboards aren't centered around freely expressing opinions in anonymity?
Imageboards are a type of internet forum centered around images, they exist since more than a decade and are most popular and known for sparking the meme culture. Anonymity also draws in people who get expelled everywhere else, it doesn't mean that it's meant for them.
>>
No. 1861 Kontra
>>1859
>Go back to Reddit, Twitter or Facebook if you prefer echo chambers.
I almost forgot this, but i need to respond to it as it's hilarous. Literally hiding in your rvss internet hideout of likeminded kotis who will shitpost anyone to death on any non-rvss-conforming opinion. And then calling the basically entire other internet an echo chamber. Nice one.
>>
No. 1862 Kontra
>>1859
>What would be your solution if you were in control of OLD EC after KC died to make it better?

Extremely radical and hostile moderation towards "outsiders", as in not lurking enough to learn the board culture, would have been the only chance to keep it alive. The cooperative path ec mods chose, as in discussing and trying to find common ground with kohltards flooding the board, was basically suicide.
>>
No. 1864
511 kB, 450 × 600
>>1811
>constantly bashing Bernd like it's your eternal enemy.
I don't. I just told you my opinion in this thread, that is all. Also, i'd call Kohlposters Helmut rather than Bernd.
>Honestly, I don't care about your ideology.
You wanted to know why i hate Nazis. I told you why i dislike them. What did you actually expect as an answer? I dislike Nazis because i prefer Giorgio Armani over Hugo Boss clothes?
>We've all been edgy teenagers before so I completely understand where you're coming from.
If you intended to sound mature here i have bad news for you.
>What would be your solution if you were in control of Kohlchan to make it better?
Personally, i'd just get rid of redundant threads and ban notorious spammers on /b/. On Kohl that would probably affect mostly /pol/, AfD advertisers and politics threads since the first pages of Kohl's /b/ were literally full of that stuff last time i've been there. I'd also remove Antifa, Drachen cancer and people who spam the word "nigger" from premises if neccessary - just in case you were wondering.
>That's not true at all. You can post whatever the fuck you want
I've lurked there when the old EC was shut down and witnessed Kohl mods banning Ernsts and deleting "offending" posts by Ernsts in a thread about habbenings on EC and Kohl.
>If you don't like loli threads, hide them with a filter.
Guess what i do. On old KC i actually used a script to autohide stuff i didn't like; however, as i told you above, Kohlchan doesn't really interest me, so i simply don't go there often. Infact since KC's, EC's and NSL's demise i generally visit and post on imageboards a lot less than before. This board right here is the one i visit and like the most so far since then.
>There is no hacker called Kohlchan who doxed the board staff.
There are /pol/acks who call Kohlchan their home, who hated EC for not being an alt-right echo chamber of their liking, who used to spam Kohlchan ads on EC and eventually got so butthurt about EC's mods that they doxxed them.
>I think that they deserved it
I don't and a big part of my reluctance to post on Kohlchan remains the fact that it houses /pol/acks who managed to cause both old EC and NSL going offline after 8 and 6 years respectively. Fuck them.

>>1774
This >>1808 basically contains everything you want to know about NSL.

>>1808
Was also posting there from the beginning. /km/ didn't bother me that much, since it worked pretty well as a containment for the lolifags and kept them away from /b/ and /m/.
Soziolog's and Ellie-Bellie's piss contest bothered me more back then, but today you rarely see trolling even like this.
>>
No. 1866
>>1860
>I'm not the one who you were responding it to, so i'm not.
If you're replying to something, it requires some kind of understanding of the discussion you're participating in. Think before you open your mouth. Also, this is an anonymous imageboard and personalities don't count in discussions as much as arguments and ideas. I couldn't care less whether you're the same person or not.

>Giving them a new shelter for their kind was the best idea. EC just wanted to stay EC
Yet from early on they prevented attempts of Bernd to find a new home and even censored every mention of Kohlchan, consequently leading to even more people trying to spread the word that there exists a libre alternative.

>or you are one of the shitposters yourself and feel so happy in your Jauchegrube
Again ad hominems without any basis.

>Just go and enjoy your Kohl, why are you bothering us about it here?
I'm just trying to pop the bubble and to see whether there's any tiny amount of objectivity left on here when it comes to Kohlchan. Again, anonymous imageboards probably aren't for you if you can't handle opposing opinions.

>Imageboards are a type of internet forum centered around images, they exist since more than a decade and are most popular and known for sparking the meme culture.
I didn't know. Tell me more about that secret meme culture, "oldfag".

>Anonymity also draws in people who get expelled everywhere else, it doesn't mean that it's meant for them.
There's actually no point of discussing this further with you if you're really so in accord with society. Outcasts are very common on anonymous imageboards and you should try to avoid these kinds of public forums if you can't handle them.

>>1861
>Literally hiding in your rvss internet hideout of likeminded kotis who will shitpost anyone to death on any non-rvss-conforming opinion. And then calling the basically entire other internet an echo chamber
Keep the insults coming and make assumptions about me that obviously aren't true. Would it shatter your prejudice against me as a "Kohlchanner" that I don't participate in any RVSS or nazi threads?

It seems like the problem with your kind is that you leave communities once they aren't properly moderated to your biases. That's how echo chambers form, not by letting the free flow of information continue. Obviously any non-general boards are limited to their respective domains.

>>1862
>Extremely radical and hostile moderation towards "outsiders", as in not lurking enough to learn the board culture, would have been the only chance to keep it alive
They tried to seize the new userbase and opposed any attempts of Bernd to flee. You can't expect of a moderation staff of (I'm guessing?) less than ten people to be able to handle so many new users while keeping the old culture intact. Don't try to change Bernd and keep the door closed, just don't. It will always end badly.

>>1864
I'll reply to your other statements (some of which we still haven't found a common ground) tomorrow because I have to do other things now, but I feel like this one should be corrected:

>I've lurked there when the old EC was shut down and witnessed Kohl mods banning Ernsts and deleting "offending" posts by Ernsts in a thread about habbenings on EC and Kohl.

I know exactly which thread you're referring to and later the mod apologized for handling too quickly after one person who was just spamming insults and lies* (FAKE NEWS are banned on Kohl I know :DDDDD) ban-evaded with Tor. To my knowledge that deletion was just an isolated instance after the happenings on EC.

* He claimed that a sticky on /b/ of a former NSL mod was an unofficial statement of many parties and sperged about it while in fact that NSL mod was just thanking the EC mods, KC mods and other NSL mods on his own for their work.
>>
No. 1867
>>1833
Nobody really cares about you being a nazi or not, especially on imageboards and especially on international imageboard. Polsters are hostile towards someone outside of imageboards and this attracts people of the same ideology, which obviously harms other non-interested posters. Same was back in somewhere around of 2008-2010, when imageboards were full of closed gays, furfags and other perverts. Off course we have them now too, but it's more like a legacy now.
I think that instead of controlling what people post, moderators should control where they post.
>>
No. 1873
109 kB, 800 × 1450
>>1867
> Polsters are hostile towards someone outside of imageboards and this attracts people of the same ideology
/pol/posters are hostile towards everyone and see any disagreement as a verbal knife-fight to the death. It makes for really short threads once they arrive and a lack of any interesting conversation.

> Same was back in somewhere around of 2008-2010, when imageboards were full of closed gays, furfags and other perverts.
Speaking of this, one of the easiest ways to draw out a /pol/ack is to post furry. They can't help but throw a temper tantrum because their brains are stuck in 2007. Even if it's all in one thread they could easily hide they will still take the time to post some one-liner foaming at the mouth tier remark.
>>
No. 1874
128 kB, 512 × 512
>disscution about how to fix kohl on ec
Why
Why you even care about kohl? This just shitposting dumbster, only problem with this is that we sometimes visited by spammers from that board and this all. It like disscus /s4s/
>>
No. 1875 Kontra
>>1862
>Extremely radical and hostile moderation towards "outsiders", as in not lurking enough to learn the board culture
That is my idea of good moderation as well. It's what kept old KC good for many years (before the mods stopped doing it and the board just became 4kanker 2.0). It's a shame EC mods weren't able to do it effectively because I was really enjoying that board even though I'm newernst.
>>
No. 1876 Kontra
>>1866
>If you're replying to something, it requires some kind of understanding of the discussion you're participating in.
I replied to his question "what would you do to make kohl better" with "why would anyone want to". It rather seems you didn't follow up the discussion, as his evasion claim was aimed at the previous discussion he was having with someone else which i didn't care for. I don't have to answer for someone else. I can throw in a statement whenever i like.

>Yet from early on they prevented attempts of Bernd to find a new home and even censored every mention of Kohlchan
It was literally spammed throughout the whole board, which led to wordfilter and bans (usual instruments to counter spam). This doesn't matter however as i was no EC mod and my statement, that EC wanted to stay EC and Kohl should go to Kohl, is my opinion. But nice strawman attempt trying to blame me about something i had nothing to do with.

>Again, anonymous imageboards probably aren't for you if you can't handle opposing opinions.
I am handling opposing opinions right now. Having a discussion has nothing to to with anonymity or imageboards. Discussions between opposing opinions happen all the time, everywhere and all over the world.

>I didn't know. Tell me more about that secret meme culture, "oldfag".
"Again ad hominems without any basis."

>Outcasts are very common on anonymous imageboards
I said so myself, anonymity attracts outcasts. The original issue we were talking about here (remember? "If you're replying to something, it requires some kind of understanding of the discussion you're participating in") was about the claim that imageboards are for subversive extremism/"free speech" (also you said so by claiming, i shouldn't post on an imageboard). No they don't. They surve all kinds of purposes, for all kind of people. Just go to 4chan and look at all the active interest boards they have. Who are you to tell me i can't have an anonymous discussion about travelling, sports, history, music on an imageboard?

>It seems like the problem with your kind is that you leave communities once they aren't properly moderated to your biases
I didn't leave any community. Cabbagetards left EC because it wasn't moderatored how they liked. Your argument aims against yourself.
>>
No. 1883 Kontra
>>1866
>He claimed that a sticky on /b/ of a former NSL mod
There was no reason for "unofficial" statements, neither KC, EC nor NSL staff have issued "unofficial" statements in all those years, the post wasn't supposedly signed by a former NSL mod, but by a number of admins and mods from different boards who were apparently drunk or high during the process, because some of them managed to write their handles wrong and on top of it it sounded nothing like something the likes of von Fallerssterben or dergeneral would come up with.
It was most likely a quite nasty attempt to claim "legitimacy" for Kohlchan as "official" successors of KC, EC and NSL, written by one of the /pol/lacks who dearly wanted all former Bernds lurking on Kohlchan rather than on EC. Perhaps you (i assume you are the Kohl admin) stickied it, because you thought the post was legit, perhaps for other reasons. No arguments besides ad hominems such as "autist" were brought on the table by Helmut, but i got b& and a post deleted for no other reason than voicing my opinion. You lifted that ban quickly though, so i wasn't really butthurt.
>>
No. 1885 Kontra
>>1883
>the post wasn't supposedly signed by a former NSL mod
>It was most likely a quite nasty attempt to claim "legitimacy" for Kohlchan as "official" successors of KC, EC and NS

The handle of that NSL mod was in the subject field and everyone who read it and understood German knew that. It ended with a thanks to the people who maintained various (now dead) imageboards.

>[Subject]
>Staffellauf by A_B
>...
>Danke an
>
>der Genearal
>Tsaryu
>Sharky
>weissbier
>zichy
>vfs

Just accept that you misjudged the intention of that post and stop spreading false information.

The thread was archived on https://archive.is/WxTXm

>(i assume you are the Kohl admin)
Your assumption is wrong. I'm not the Kohl admin.

>No arguments besides ad hominems such as "autist" were brought on the table by Helmut
If somebody posts as a moderator, it doesn't mean it's Helmut.
>>
No. 1887 Kontra
>>1885
>The handle of that NSL mod was in the subject field
So? Doesn't neccessarily mean he wrote that post.
>>
No. 1889 Kontra
>>1887
True, that alone doesn't mean it was A_B. There's no other way to publicly prove the authenticity because NSL is fucking dead. How about you ask him or the NSL staff on IRC (hackint #nsl I believe, inb4 fake channel) and if they're of the opinion that it's a fake, you have a great story against Kohlchan!
>>
No. 1892 Kontra
>>1889
Who is A_B? I have never heard of A_B before that supposed message of his. But then again i have talked with weissbier and vfs only once and briefly.
>How about you ask him or the NSL staff on IRC
That was your job before presenting it. The very least you could have done is to add a small disclaimer stating that you don't actually know whether the source is authentic or not before you stickied it.
>you have a great story against Kohlchan!
Kohlchan can be the next Facebook for all i care. I found this post very suspicious especially with regard to what just had happenend on EC and NSL at that time as well as with regard to the fact that Kohl is the home of /pol/tards who used to samefag and falseflag during their "raids" on EC all the time. That is all. The end.
>>
No. 1894 Kontra
>>1892
Stop asserting that I stickied it or that I'm the admin. I didn't sticky and I'm not the admin. Seriously, fuck off with your lies, this is not getting you anywhere.
>>
No. 1898 Kontra
>>1866
>They tried to seize the new userbase and opposed any attempts of Bernd to flee.

That's the most stupid thing I've read in a while. Rest of the post discarded. Maybe just follow the advice to go back to kohl.
>>
No. 1899 Kontra
>>1875
>l. It's what kept old KC good for many years before the mods stopped doing it and the board just became 4kanker 2.0

Indeed.
>>
No. 1900 Kontra
>>1894
I haven't lied at all and you just ignored anything i wrote. You are the mod who banned me and the mod that deleted my post in that thread. Fuck you.
>>
No. 1901 Kontra
>>1900
I'm not.
>>
No. 1905 Kontra
>>1901
Ok. Good for the Kohl mods and admins. Makes them look less like cunts.
>>
No. 1906 Kontra
>>1900
I don't know what else I can tell you other than I'm not the admin and I'm not the mod who banned your or deleted your posts. You can't just assume stuff and make them true because you believe in them. My conversation here is done with you. This is getting annoying.
>>
No. 1907
29 kB, 1024 × 576
>>1875
>because I was really enjoying that board even though I'm newernst.
Same here. Still I'm not sure if I'm not also part of the problem for the old Ernst userbase. I loved the speed of EC /int/ after KC went down and Kohl had already formed. There were always nice threads on the front page and speed was good enough to have a conversation over the evening. Shitposting was there, but it wasn't really much of a problem, since it was contained in 2 or 3 threads, and I still think that shitposting can be fun and a bit of an art form, as long as it doesn't disturb other threads. Then it went south all of a sudden, which was a shame, because I really thought I found a new home, and I think Ernst was on a good way. But old admins thought otherwise, and I understand them. As soon as I saw the doxxing attempts, it was clear that something bad would happen, since they would not allow their hobby to harm their RL.

Now I hope for at least some more users to arrive here, but most people seem to enjoy it as it is.
>>
No. 1910 Kontra
>>1906
For starters you could have adressed what i wrote above instead of shifting to personal bullshit babble. Fuck off already, you devious cunt.
>>
No. 1958
ITT
>it's so dead BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH. DON'T U SEE THAT I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. Don't you love it. Than you're not an erst. It was that dead board before.
Hilarious.
>>
No. 1959
>>1907
Honestly the only reason not to fuck them over in retaliation is because they would just come here
>>
No. 1961
>>1959
Just.

No one needs this dead chan. Don't think that you're something special because of some name. This board has no relation to old ec.
>>
No. 1963 Kontra
>>1961
>>1958
What? Where the fuck this is dead? This thread for some reason always on top
If you don't need it - fuck off from here on kohl or another shithole abomination where you from
>>
No. 1964 Kontra
>>1961
>no relation to old ec
Seriously
>>
No. 1966
>>1961
lol, you sure are seriously obsessed about hating EC. Reading your posts (repyling on switching countryballs, i guess you're on tor?) i'm also quite sure you are the same guy already making tl;dr ramblings about EC on 8ch/kc, then on the x board, always using the same tone and argument attempts.
I'll name you "dishwasher", as you were bragging about washing dishes between writing those posts on 8ch :3
>>
No. 1973 Kontra
654 kB, 1619 × 915
602 kB, 1607 × 913
518 kB, 1528 × 613
>>1910
>instead of shifting to personal bullshit babble.

I'm the one "shifting to personal bullshit babble"? Really? You're the one framing me to be a specific individual and insisting on it, and then you go over and accuse me of what you're doing. I think you have serious mental problems and you're reflecting them on other people. You should seek help.

>For starters you could have adressed what i wrote above

I've already said everything that was need to be said. Who is A_B? I don't know. It's not my job to check. People familiar with the NSL moderation and administration probably know, not me. I'm not going to generate a hashcash for several hours on my browser just to ask that on #nsl, as it's required for Tor usage.

>Kohl is the home of /pol/tards

Tell me the percentage of /pol/-related threads on the first three pages of /b/ and /int/ as of right now. I attached a real /pol/ catalog as well for you to compare.
>>
No. 1984 Kontra
>>1864
>I don't. I just told you my opinion in this thread, that is all. Also, i'd call Kohlposters Helmut rather than Bernd.
A few people on Kohlchan ironically call themselves Helmut, too. It's okay to do that, but there are definitely many "Altbernds" there and generalizing the whole community as Helmut is not correct. Additionally the admin calls himself Helmut, so it's very confusing for you to use that name consistently for everyone.

>You wanted to know why i hate Nazis. I told you why i dislike them. What did you actually expect as an answer? I dislike Nazis because i prefer Giorgio Armani over Hugo Boss clothes?
I really don't want to get into extremist politics. You could have just said that they're edgy and annoying. (just like everyone else who follows a religious-like ideology in my opinion, but I feel no hatred towards them)

>Personally, i'd just get rid of redundant threads and ban notorious spammers on /b/. On Kohl that would probably affect mostly /pol/, AfD advertisers and politics threads since the first pages of Kohl's /b/ were literally full of that stuff last time i've been there. I'd also remove Antifa, Drachen cancer and people who spam the word "nigger" from premises if neccessary - just in case you were wondering.
As shown in >>1973 the amount of "/pol/-threads" is not as high as widely believed. I don't see any Antifa or Drachen cancer right now either. I wouldn't consider all usage of nazi symbols or speech /pol/ either, but part of KC culture. People are just having fun for the most part. Granted, the weekend is just beginning. :^)

>Guess what i do. On old KC i actually used a script to autohide stuff i didn't like; however, as i told you above, Kohlchan doesn't really interest me, so i simply don't go there often. >Infact since KC's, EC's and NSL's demise i generally visit and post on imageboards a lot less than before. This board right here is the one i visit and like the most so far since then.
For me it has always been the opposite, even when EC was more popular. But I don't say that EC is a shithole.

>There are /pol/acks who call Kohlchan their home, who hated EC for not being an alt-right echo chamber of their liking, who used to spam Kohlchan ads on EC
You're generalizing the whole community again. I don't call Ernst a communist either, just because some, including the old mods, are. /pol/tards are a minority on Kohlchan, just like here hardcore communists are the minority.

>eventually got so butthurt about EC's mods that they doxxed them.
I wouldn't really consider myself part of the /int/ community, but from what I've read, just a few individuals from there managed to dox the staff and it was an easy task. They were able to link the stereotype of a leftist to the moderators and tbh whether you like it or not, it was funny (except the posting of personal information which wasn't on their Twitter). That's all I'm saying and not the whole of Kohlchan is responsible for that in particular, but the few individuals who did and the EC mods for being so careless.
>>
No. 1985 Kontra
>>1876
>I replied to his question "what would you do to make kohl better" with "why would anyone want to". It rather seems you didn't follow up the discussion, as his evasion claim was aimed at the previous discussion he was having with someone else which i didn't care for. I don't have to answer for someone else. I can throw in a statement whenever i like.
>he was having with someone else which i didn't care for
>I can throw in a statement whenever i like.
>>>What would be your solution if you were in control of Kohlchan to make it better?
>>Why would anyone want to make it better? [LOL THEY'RE ALL POLTARDS I DONT CARE XD]
If you don't care for the previous discussion, don't intercept it with random statements that are not helpful to the discussion. I'm definitely following up on the discussion since it was my evasion claim which I still believe it was.

>It was literally spammed throughout the whole board, which led to wordfilter and bans (usual instruments to counter spam).
Early on I actually made a dedicated Kohlchan thread on /b/ (as there were no other Kohlchan threads at the time) and it received a Systemkontra very quickly. Attempts to recreate similar dedicated threads so that it doesn't spread elsewere were always met with such moderative actions. Then they implemented wordfilters and banned everyone who even mentioned Kohlchan, leading to real spam because people got upset and didn't agree with the way the moderators handled them.

>This doesn't matter however as i was no EC mod and my statement, that EC wanted to stay EC and Kohl should go to Kohl, is my opinion. But nice strawman attempt trying to blame me about something i had nothing to do with.
>>>Giving them a new shelter for their kind was the best idea. EC just wanted to stay EC
>>Yet from early on they prevented attempts of Bernd to find a new home and even censored every mention of Kohlchan, consequently leading to even more people trying to spread the word that there exists a libre alternative.
I haven't blamed you for anything. Also read my previous paragraph for that.

>I am handling opposing opinions right now.
Good.

>Having a discussion has nothing to to with anonymity or imageboards. Discussions between opposing opinions happen all the time, everywhere and all over the world.
>>>Just go and enjoy your Kohl, why are you bothering us about it here?
>>I'm just trying to pop the bubble and to see whether there's any tiny amount of objectivity left on here when it comes to Kohlchan. Again, anonymous imageboards probably aren't for you if you can't handle opposing opinions.
So I'm not bothering you now with my opinions? Very good.

>I didn't know. Tell me more about that secret meme culture, "oldfag".
>"Again ad hominems without any basis."
>>Imageboards are a type of internet forum centered around images, they exist since more than a decade and are most popular and known for sparking the meme culture.
I was just making fun of your need to explain that imageboards are centered around images. That was warranted in my opinion, not like the endless random insults I'm getting in this thread from you and other persons for simply not being on your side. ASSHOLE!!! NAZI-SYMPATHIZER!!!!!!! SHITPOSTER!!!!!!!!!!! DEVIOUS CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's how some replies to me usually end or start, but it's getting better surprisingly.

>I said so myself, anonymity attracts outcasts. The original issue we were talking about here (remember? "If you're replying to something, it requires some kind of understanding of the discussion you're participating in") was about the claim that imageboards are for subversive extremism/"free speech" (also you said so by claiming, i shouldn't post on an imageboard). No they don't. They surve all kinds of purposes, for all kind of people.
>>It is meant as a refuge for rvss-tier shitposters and general internet outcasts, and seems to work for what it is
>>Imageboard culture however is not centered around this need for "freedom of speech".
I'm of a different opinion since I'm speaking from the standpoint of a Bernd. You're Ernst so that might be different. I get that now.

>Just go to 4chan and look at all the active interest boards they have. Who are you to tell me i can't have an anonymous discussion about travelling, sports, history, music on an imageboard?
Yes, those are active interest boards, not random boards. Kohlchan has them too. EC.XYZ doesn't and the old EC only had a few of them.

As a reminder:
>First rule of /b/
>Keine Regeln!!!11 Ein generelles Freistil-Board für alles, was nicht in die anderen Boards gehört.

>I didn't leave any community. Cabbagetards left EC because it wasn't moderatored how they liked. Your argument aims against yourself.
No, "Cabbagechan" was created because people quickly realized that EC didn't have the same spirit as KC. Before it has been used as a refuge when KC was down and it has always worked fine that way, but when the mods realized that it was permanent, they made many mistakes which ultimately led to the closure of EC. But yeah, obviously it was the fault of /pol/tards, sure.
>>
No. 1992 Kontra
>>1985
>don't intercept it with random statements
Nah, you're not telling me how to post. If i see a discussion and see a single statement that i want to respond to, i can pick it out and respond to it. This happens all the time. If you think i evaded anything, point me to what you think i would want to evade, i have no idea. I have no other answer to your question "how would you improve kohl" than the one i made. Someone opened a shelter for KC2017 filth, and now it's populated by KC2017 filth. Why change it.

>leading to real spam
People were agressively advertizing Kohl all over the place. Not acting in response. The rvss crowd was hostile to EC from the very start, so it's not even a surprise.

>I haven't blamed you for anything
Yes you did. I said "Giving them a new shelter for their kind was the best idea. EC just wanted to stay EC". Your response was not about my text, but about how you think others (EC mods) have acted against what i expressed in my opinion.

>Just go and enjoy your Kohl, why are you bothering us about it here?
>So I'm not bothering you now with my opinions?
You came here promoting Kohl and hating on Ernst. The question i made: why bother, and not just leave here and stay there then? It's like visiting facebook everyday just to post about how you hate facebook and prefer using [whatever]. If you seriously concluded from my response, that i "can't handle other opinions", then that's just stupid.

>not like the endless random insults I'm getting in this thread
Stop being a crybaby when you're doing the same basically.

>Yes, those are active interest boards, not random boards.
I can talk about travelling, sports, history, music on a random board too. Also interest boards only make sense if the userbase is large enough.

>but when the mods realized that it was permanent, they made many mistakes which ultimately led to the closure of EC
My dear dishwashing friend, EC made no mistake at all by telling the KC2017 crowd to either integrate or to fuck off. The mistake was basically only that they didn't want to invest time anymore moderating all the bullshit happening on EC. This was leading to closure of EC (similar as DerGeneral didn't bother anymore about the shithole that KC turned into).

>>1973
>>1984
>the amount of "/pol/-threads" is not as high
It's high enough whenever i visit. A comparison would need to be made with KC's equivalent rvss board, and you see exactly the same people (including the namefags) and type of threads there. But i (and i assume the posters you responded it to too) am surely not opening every thread, reading every response (as the turn or derailment in responses is relevant too) of the whole board now to collect and count the amount of rvss-tier stupidity happening on the board. I already waste enough time writing this response to you.
>>
No. 1994 Kontra
>>1984
>You could have just said that they're edgy and annoying.
Why would i want to do that? That would be ignorant and insulting.
Perhaps your supposedly "non-extremist" position is "extremist", edgy and annoying from my point of view?
>leading to real spam because people
It was the other way around. Excessive Kohlchan advertising, spamming and general bad behaviour of Helmuts led to wordfilters, bans and deleted posts/threads which in turn caused more butthurt @ Helmut and prompted more annoying spam and "raids".
>But yeah, obviously it was the fault of /pol/tards, sure.
Yes, it was.
>As shown in >>1973 the amount of "/pol/-threads" is not as high as widely believed.
I've been there 3 days ago and the first pages were literally full of /rvss/ and Drachenshit. What's more, /pol/posting isn't contained in special interest threads, it's in EVERY unrelated thread there too, just like on the late Krautchan. Last year i actually wanted to write a script which would count the # of clean posts until the first /rvss/ post appears in unrelated threads and then calculate the median/average in order to formulate an /rvss/ equivalent of Godwin's law, but didn't bother so far.
>>
No. 1995 Kontra
>>1994
You guys should see vierkanal sometime. There is literally not a single board on there that poltards aren't ruining with constant derails. And you usually can find a derail attempt on the first page of every single board. They're like an extremely unfunny, faggier version of newfag /b/.
>>
No. 2003
>>1995
>amerilard
>get's shot

OH NO NO NO
>>
No. 2005
>>2003
There's no apostrophe in gets you idiot
>>
No. 2017 Kontra
>>2003
I consider this type of unfunny, effortless shitposting to be poltard behavior. Or at least 4kanker/int/ behavior.
>>
No. 2019 Kontra
>>1690
Well, go back to kohl then, "not sosacher", what are you doing here? Shoo, birdie.
>>
No. 2021
Looks like the shitposter that killed KC and EC has come here too. Well it was a nice try.
>>
No. 2022 Kontra
>>2017
>>2021
How about ignoring them and closing the useless thread?
>>
No. 2068
>>2005
>>2017
>>2021
Christ you people are sensitive prats. I was just parodying the sort of /pol/-tier shitposters that he was describing.
>>
No. 16459
>>1109
I apologize for going off topic, but who painted that portrait?