/meta/ – Board functioning
„Feature requests and moderation questions“

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 10 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4 (15 MB), WEBM (15 MB)  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  MP3, OGG  
    Documents:  PDF  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.

No. 332
49 kB, 482 × 650
85 kB, 1186 × 608
For some reason, in Firefox now Ernstchan fucks up the format every time I come here. It displays normally for a few seconds before turning into pic related shit. Sometimes when I scroll to the bottom of the page, it will revert to normal formatting, but with a black-and-gray color scheme.

I've tried everything I can think of on my end. Does anyone know what could be going on?
>>
No. 333
Userstyle code has been slightly changed, please report if you still encounter problems.
>>
No. 387
77 kB, 268 × 293
>>333
I get that problem from time to time myself. Emptying cache and reloading solves it.

But I have another problem I wanted to report. I tried to upload a bit of a longer text with a couple of formatting in it, putting some of it in italics using the usual. It didn't work. Since I had also a picture attached with the post, I thought at first that might be the problem, but it wasn't. Using a different one and even posting without any gave me the same error back. When I posted without the formatting it went through like a charm. But the text got less readable this way. Or different to what I intended. So there seems to be a problem with multiple formattenings within one text. At least on firefox and for me.

Not sure
>>
No. 389
>>387
Wakabamark is disabled. You may create the test thread in /meta/ to check whether the posting works.
Please attach the image of the text which gives posting error. By the way, what kind of error?
>>
No. 391 Kontra
68 kB, 468 × 597
30 kB, 500 × 375
>>389
>What kind of error
I think it was "Couldn't handle the request" but I am not sure.
Image went through perfectly. I doubt that was the problem.
Second was for test.