/meta/ – Board functioning
„Feature requests and moderation questions“

File (max. 4)
Return to
(optional)
  • Allowed file extensions (max. size 10 MB or specified)
    Images:  BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD   Videos:  FLV, MP4 (15 MB), WEBM (15 MB)  
    Archives:  7Z, RAR, ZIP   Audio:  MP3, OGG  
    Documents:  PDF  
  • Please read the Rules before posting.

No. 774
2 kB, 95 × 20
Captcha really isn't solvable.
At least could you add possibility to generate another image?
>>
No. 775
It is as that most of the time. Tired trying 10 times to decrypt captcha before I can send a post again, taking into account that I need time to add pictures back.
>>
No. 819 Kontra
That's not a problem. Those of us who post here probably habitually save our posts anyway. The kind of person who would thoughtlessly shitpost and open up 5 garbage threads in a row is also exactly the kind of person to get too frustrated and lazy to even bother trying to solve multiple captchas. Any layer that prevents them from thoughtlessly making a stream of shitposts is good. Then they can fuck off to some other place as they get lazy and distracted to impulsively refresh the page over and over.
>>
No. 1307
1 kB, 101 × 39
Seconded. This is unsolvable. There are 2-3 completely ambiguous letters here, along with 1-2 that should be fine, but which I have seen parsed as completely different letters in other captchas (that I actually managed to brute force after much frustration).

I can't post because of this. It has damaged my experience more than any autistic kakasex spammer.
>>
No. 1314
469 kB, 1489 × 1469
>>1307
>>775
yeah it's very sad

I want to post here I like it

>>819
I have my Quality Militia control badge from 2011 and I don't like to have to post captchas, it's sad